Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Oct 6, 2015 8:31 PM

Nov 2012
Nice animation and music, although the color filter seems even more eye cancerous than the first season.

Ok episode. I wanna see more of Shiro, not Red and Blue
Oct 7, 2015 3:39 AM

Nov 2009
I am a big fan of K but I felt like animation was trying way too hard and I hate that they use 3D technic in skating scenes, it doesn't look real. Previous method was much better.
Script to this episode was really bad and they used some old scenes/parts which made me feel like they have been using too much time on new battle scenes and had to use some old stuff 'cos time was running out.

I was really exicted to see more K but this first episode was huge let down. And female fanservice has become ridiculous. The amount has grown after first season and the way it's done is so desperate. Makers are so desperate to try to get more male fans whom like female fanservice.
And it makes me sick that Seri is being presented so objectively. She's a good character and doesn't deserve to be presented like this.

Animation was pretty and all but it didn't save this episode.
Oct 7, 2015 4:37 AM
Jul 2018
I swear 90% of anime watchers only watch anime to bitch and complain about every little thing.

Am I only person in the world that just sits back and relax and enjoy a show for what it is?

Not even just talk about this show look at any thread almost all replies will be negative comments instead of positive like they could make something better. (Yeah right)

I love anime itself but a lot of times I find myself disliking the fan base ;)
Oct 7, 2015 5:40 AM
Jul 2018
GarudaAiacos said:
I swear 90% of anime watchers only watch anime to bitch and complain about every little thing.

Am I only person in the world that just sits back and relax and enjoy a show for what it is?

Not even just talk about this show look at any thread almost all replies will be negative comments instead of positive like they could make something better. (Yeah right)

I like to just switch off and chill with some anime, but folks are entitled to their complaints, and to voice them, chief.
Oct 7, 2015 8:44 AM

Aug 2014
Bloods vs Crips : Bishonen Edition.

Tatara : "Looks like everyone's having a great time tonight."
Anna : "But they're fighting..." (LOL)
Tatara : "True...But doesn't it look like they're dancing?"

Holy shit this is so true that it's not even funny xD
I mean don't get me wrong i love the fight scenes in this series and all, some of the best i've seen but they're in fact a little to well...choreographed to the point i would agree in refering them as dance routines, so i'm glad the show is self-aware of the fact.

While i enjoy the hell of this first episode , there's a few problems i have with it :

The first 8 minutes.
Was it fucking awesome? Yes!!
But was it also just plain ridiculous? Yes!!

I mean why is Scepter 4 joining in on the fun with Homra, including Munakata of all people? I thought their job was to maintain order? Just how many buildings do they think were destroyed, lives that were put in danger?

To my knowlege, Yata started using a staff during the movie, meaning after Mikoto's death, so why is he using one against Fushimi? I though the first 8 minutes was suppose to be a flashback during the time that Mikoto and Tatara were alive right?
Maybe this might explain why he was so well-versed in using one during the movie since i initially thought he was using it for the first time but it's still strange...
Speaking of the staff, where in the hell did he pull it during his once again famous encounter with Fushimi during the second half of the episode ? I swear he litterely pulled it out of his ass at 17:03 xD

I remember someone in the comment section refering to this as a sort of "music video" and i think i might just take his advice on it because while kick ass it was, i don't wanna believe this was canon lol.

The recycled animations.
Sadly, i started noticing this even during season one.
Some don't really bother me, like for exemple Seiri's signature slash/attack or Scepter 4 "battou" , but others do, like for exemple Munakata vs Mikoto. They're few animated scenes that was use during their final fight in season one, that appeared here in this episode and it's quite noticable.

You might excuse them as being like homage to the previous season but i just think it's lazy on Gohands part and i can tell this is gonna continue for the remainder of the series base from the PVs (Check out the scenes with the Blue clan members and you will see what i mean)

The fanservice.
While i'm happy the writers finally realize this series does indeed have a decent male fanbase (me being one of them) they seriously need to chill with that.
I guess in way this their way of showing revenge on all of the people that were complaining about this show not showing enough love to the male viewers lol.

Regardless of my complaints, i couldn't be anymore happier having this series back and i trust that GoRA x GoHands will deliver ^^

Next episode should be interesting since it looks like Kuroh is being summoned to Scepter's 4 headquarters for protection against the Greens i presume.
I remember he did beat the majority of them in the previous season and quite easily at that (including Fushimi) so i'm looking forward to their interaction, with his personality i think he will fit right in (same for Neko with Homara) Maybe some interection with Fushimi as well since they both use two colors?
And i wonder if Munakata will mention the ass whooping he gave Kuroh from season one haha
KashKetchumOct 7, 2015 2:02 PM
Oct 7, 2015 1:42 PM
Sep 2009
Didn't this aggressive skaterbrat used to fight with a baseball bat and was beginning to use the Bo after Anna became the Red King?
Why is the Uniform for females in the Government so revealing? Her Swordstyle doesn't need her skirt like this and even if this would be needed why don't wear pants? Sry but I don't like forced Fanservice like this. And her tits were more like bad animated jello and the tits are way too large.

Sometimes (literally all the time) the 3DCGI-Animations looked really sluggish to me but sadly they were pretty good for the Anime world... . But if this continues with this 3DCGI i will drop this Anime.

Missing story that holds me captive...
Bad Start!
bjjjgOct 7, 2015 2:01 PM
Oct 7, 2015 3:22 PM

Aug 2014
Kryptiq said:
And i wonder if Munakata will mention the ass whooping he gave Kuroh from season one haha

If that is mentioned, then the episode get's immediate +1 point. I'm still laughing at Munakata's conversations about ninjas from the movie, so I need more humour like that from him. I'd like that really much. :D
Oct 7, 2015 8:32 PM

Jul 2015
Great episode! 'twas good that I caught up to K in one week!
Since Neko's all comfy with the clothes I'm guessing it's Seri's turn now lol

This is really good for a first episode, with all the action and fanservice..

and now we'll get back to the usual pacing of K!

I'm glad the other characters get more screen time, especially the blues. If they hadn't done that, the whole intro (name, battle, name, battle) would've been just a waste!
The reds felt like they were all the same. After all, they're supposed to have violent personalities. So.. No blood, no bone, no ash!!

Oct 8, 2015 3:23 AM

Dec 2012
Munakata noooo. Stop killing characters, Gora. My heart can't take this.
allo
Oct 8, 2015 4:22 AM

Mar 2013
Visuals were such an eye treat as usual. Tho I found the art and animation of the movie better.
And nice music/OST. Reminded me of first season.

Also, did anyone noticed that some of the fighting scenes from the first 7-8 minutes of the anime were showed in the OP of the first season? :D

And oh man, Seri is just too hawt! And nice to see sexy and cute Neko again <3
Wonder what kind of relationship Seri and Kusanagi have in background. I'm already shipping them now XD

The clash b/w Miyano's and Jun's characters was fun to watch XD
Oct 8, 2015 2:33 PM

Dec 2012
Beautiful as usual. The musics and the art and animation are incredible.
But why they put fanservice in this gorgeous anime ???
Oct 8, 2015 4:39 PM

May 2015
GarudaAiacos said:

Ughh i know don't you just hate it when people bitch, moan and complain? It's annoying right?
This is it!, are you ready?
Oct 8, 2015 7:51 PM
Sep 2014
I thought the fanservice in this episode was a bit over the top. I do like fanservice to a certain degree, but I never really watched K because of it. Hell, I watched it because the visuals look good. Then I got into the story. Then the music, action, character relationships and such.

K instantly became my favorite anime of all time following the first season. Then, after the movie, I knew it was the best thing I've ever watched in a really long time. The last time I felt like this over any show was with Code Geass.

Anyway, with Episode 2 coming out this Saturday, I wonder how Shiro's return will affect the other clans, especially the Green Clan. Why were they after him I wonder?

Aside from that, we still need to see the after-effects of the death of the Gold King and that of the Colorless King. Then there's a whole other clan aside from the Red, Silver, Green, Blue, Gold, and Colorless that there is to deal with.

The remaining missing clan hasn't done much yet. At least to my knowledge. I haven't read any of the manga as of yet so I'm not sure what the last clan is exactly.

Then there's the question of the Blue King and his Sword of Damocles. It's falling apart. Though barely. It makes me question if he's going to die by season's end or if he'll step down as the leader of SCEPTER 4.

Who do guys think would be capable of replacing him? I honestly can't think of a single person.

Well, guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Oct 10, 2015 8:32 AM

May 2012
WTH. Was K really this focused on boobs? I mean, I don't remember the first season to be THIS boob slash ass-centered.

But the animation was dope!
Oct 10, 2015 5:16 PM

Apr 2013
AlexTheRiot said:
Holy fuck man, what is GoHands feeding their animators?!

Freaking cash with rubber on top.
Oct 10, 2015 7:09 PM
Oct 2015
Sangaz said:

Edit: Also, a lot of you folks (SJWs?) are complaining about the girl showing her splendid cleavage (Objectifying herself?) but not about the clearly-hard-gay-for-each-other blue and red's obsession with each other. Biased much.

I don't recall seeing Munakata's ass cheeks during battle anytime recently. Nor what style of underwear Kuroh wears....
FenshriOct 10, 2015 7:16 PM
Oct 11, 2015 10:34 PM
Nov 2010
As much as I really enjoyed the large amount of combat and animation I felt ....really ....really lost.......lol. I recognized the colorless king at the end..as well as most of the higher ranking clansmen...... wish there was a bit more explanation....ah well.

At the very least I was super suprised that Anna was the new red king.....wonder if she'll fight or not.
Oct 12, 2015 12:10 AM

Oct 2008
Now that was cool! Glad its back S2!
Opening fight was stylish awesome!
Seri was too HOT!
goth loli is now the new Red King?
and Blue King is running out of time?
skateboard CG was pretty well done!
5/5.

Oct 12, 2015 12:38 AM

May 2015
SchwingBoner said:

This show is pure eye candy. The visuals are so beautiful and the soundtrack is great. Glad to have it back.
Seri-chan's body is 10/10.

shit that game me ******

Best Shitty Reviews
“Like is like a blank canvas you paint it with whatever you want (colors,blood,sweat,shit etc)”
Current Season rec : Layton Mystery Tanteisha: Katri no Nazotoki File
I am an anime OST Maniac and they play a huge role in my rating for a anime.
interested ?
click the GIF>>>>>
Oct 14, 2015 6:43 PM

Apr 2010
Jesus christ. Careful not to blow your animation budget on the first episode!

Oct 15, 2015 2:22 PM

Dec 2013
Wow this was amazing! THEM VISUALS!!! Seriously though This show looked great and I was not dissapointed with the action, but I gotta say that there was too much fan-service to the point where it took away from the show.
Oct 24, 2015 2:04 PM
Jul 2018
I feel like the art improved a lot.

NO BLOOD! NO BONE! NO ASH!
Oct 27, 2015 8:13 AM
Apr 2015
the first scene was close to perfection <3

srsly, the art is just...... i have no words *-*

the story looks promising!
PatemoOct 27, 2015 8:16 AM
Oct 28, 2015 1:05 AM

Apr 2014
Pretty re-launch, opening, whatever you have it. Please keep it up!
Oct 28, 2015 10:55 AM

Oct 2012
This was a very nice ep! Awesome sounds, visuals and the music...oh god the music. I WANT THAT SOUNDTRACK. I absolutely loved the track from the first season, they definitely did a good job here too!
But,the only downside?....

This

Was totally

Necessary

I do remember them showing the butt and bust shots in the first season, but they never actually showed her underwear or her actual chest. and that caught me off guard here....oh man, they tried harder here this time.

other than that, that isn't gonna stop me from watching this. been waiting too long. And the pros in this show outways the fanservice..... I definitely cant wait till the group gets back together~
THE SOUNDTRACK THOUGH.
I.
WANT.
IT.
HALP.

And Also:

Fenshri said:
Sangaz said:

Edit: Also, a lot of you folks (SJWs?) are complaining about the girl showing her splendid cleavage (Objectifying herself?) but not about the clearly-hard-gay-for-each-other blue and red's obsession with each other. Biased much.

I don't recall seeing Munakata's ass cheeks during battle anytime recently. Nor what style of underwear Kuroh wears....

Quetzaly said:
Sangaz said:

There was plenty for girls too, just like last season. All that homoerotic aggressiveness between red and blue.

Where were my hot men, half naked with gorgeous shots of their ass...

^^^
AshuraSanOct 28, 2015 11:20 AM
Oct 29, 2015 4:30 AM
Apr 2013
I'm really surprised that so many people loved the visuals; when animes mixed hand drawn style characters and 1990s cgi in the past everyone hated it.

Personally I thought that the action opening was pretty ghastly. The animation was extremely smooth (I assume because 3d) but the cars and other objects clashed with the beautiful characters so badly. I don't have a problem with 3d in anime; just with two clashing visual styles at the same time.

I know it's popular in hollywood movies, but showing as many angles as you can imagine and fast cutting to them every 0.32 seconds doesn't always lead to a good experience. Also, the blue/orange combinations in the blue base are so brazenly overdone and overused it's clumsily painful.

Sometimes less really is more.

The fan service is in the same boat. It's so much better when ecchi things are smoothly slid into the show. Holding up a stop sign for a slow motion oversized boob camera circle is not sexy. As people have mentioned, Neko spent most of the first season naked, and it was casual, sexy, and fun. This was just boobs pausing the action to hammer at the screen. Seri doesn't even look like a human being with those proportions, but I guess people like that so whatever.

(Example where they did it right: the first shot where they went from the reds then backed through Seri's legs to introduce the blues was a nice way of slipping in fanservice, but the rest soon became ridiculous.)

Complaints aside, I think the characters look gorgeous, the story is ridiculous but great fun to just sit back and enjoy, and the music is a joy.

I just wish they'd cool off on the trying way too hard can't even tell what is going on hey look it's an initial d season 1 cg car that a beautiful character just slid over hey lets go nuts with the motion tracking hehe we found a 3d program lets go through the car because we can do that now jarring visuals.
hopscotchskiesOct 29, 2015 4:39 AM
Oct 29, 2015 12:58 PM

Apr 2014
Loved the fanservice lol

BTW anyone knows the music played at the end of the Yashiro's appearence? Its starts at 23:27, loved the fucking music
Dec 10, 2015 10:34 PM

Feb 2015
Araneae said:

C'mon, where's the plot?!

Well, I had high expectations, but I guess this episode just brought them down...

ikr, dangit, where's the FMA plot on the first episode of a show? first episodes should say EXACTLY what's going on, even though there's an ENTIRE SEASON THAT CAN AND/OR WILL EXPLAIN IT.

stand said:

Anyway i'm interested in the blue king, you know with his sword slowly shattering and all.

i find him and everything to do with S.4 (save for fushi) boring as heck, but i must admit i am interested in this as well.

Kellylouise said:
I like the 3D skate scenes but it doesn't flow as well as the 2D ones also what happened to yata's beanieD:

agreed! D:

Annuvin said:

How? The art and animation look like shit compared to season 1 and the movie. K was defined by its art, but this... Random CG scenes everywhere, inconsistent frame rate, this is just bad. They should have waited a few years longer if necessary to deliver something worthwhile.

//Just read most of the replies... does everybody seriously think the animation/art is better than it was? :/

the real question here is, are you honestly a troller?

i was watching this with my brothers and one of them agreed with me that it's just as top notch as the movie, in fact we thought it BELONGED in the movie instead of the show. as for S1, it's literally nothing compared to the sequels. all of S1's fights left a feeling of emptiness and lackluster - half of them were always "interrupted."

Necromia said:

Pretty much was an eye candy episode.

mikoto: well then

Z4k said:
rsc-pl said:
You want to see good animation and art in this season? Watch Noragami (not that I really like this series or something, but it just looks awesome).

Yes the art is amazing indeed

lol! but seriously no. noragami is noway on any levels of k.

MrJc said:

LOL

Z4k said:

Unlike in Noragami even the background characters in K have faces lol.

that wasn't even as low quality in S1. i have noticed along with my brother that the art quality in S2 is not that good. it's actually very noticeable.

also unlike in most anime in general, the side characters actually look like real MC characters, not characters that are slapped on so the camera can acknowledge and zoom off of them as fast as possible.

xFaithy said:

By the way.. Am I the only one who appreciates Kuro's beauty with his hair down and in his casual clothing?

my brother actually paused on that part (sib was coming in) and i had noticed he was really good looking at that scene.

Araneae said:

I'm not the only one! YAY. :D

I basically agree with your every sentence.

Although I have to add that K is a franchise that spans across several media, and the direct sequel of K: Missing Kings Movie was actually the short manga called K: Countdown, and the K: Return of kings is direct sequel to this manga. My point is: The green clan was annoying people in the manga already, so really this episode haven't shown anything new. Nothing at all. There is NO plot whatsoever.

you're crying for plot as if that was what people wanted the most and that was the main point of the k franchise.

Walker-Vargas said:

It was 90% of what she did this episode. Kill la Kill's camera was better behaved, it spent less time in the uncanny valley, and it less distracting.

ooor you just didn't like seeing what true fanservice is - in your face :P

Kryptiq said:

The recycled animations.
Sadly, i started noticing this even during season one.
Some don't really bother me, like for exemple Seiri's signature slash/attack or Scepter 4 "battou" , but others do, like for exemple Munakata vs Mikoto. They're few animated scenes that was use during their final fight in season one, that appeared here in this episode and it's quite noticable.

this is one thing i agree with. i saw fushi's movements literally copy-pasted from the last moments of the movie into the fight with misaki. i did have a problem with that.

hopscotchskies said:

The fan service is in the same boat. It's so much better when ecchi things are smoothly slid into the show. Holding up a stop sign for a slow motion oversized boob camera circle is not sexy. As people have mentioned, Neko spent most of the first season naked, and it was casual, sexy, and fun. This was just boobs pausing the action to hammer at the screen. Seri doesn't even look like a human being with those proportions, but I guess people like that so whatever.

i agree on this as well. neko wasn't really that sexualized in S1. in fact i might even call it innocent. it was easy for the eyes and didn't seem like a ecchi grab at all. suri's was just...shameless.
------
wow! i certainly had the hype from the movie and i got what i wanted and more! the fighting was amazing, especially fushi vs misaki. i loved fushi's hissing, "misakiiiiii!!!!". i might even say it was improved from before in S1.

suri...just no. i'm quite ashamed of gora (or whoever did that). it's just wrong. the movie was "Ok we're going that way" but now it's straight up whoring her out. i usually ignore stuff like this but this was beyond ridiculous.

the OST is horrible. some of really lame and cringy and the other half is just rehashes from the movie and S1.

i saw the boy character in a poster by accident online (he's sorely the reason why i wanted to look at this) and he seems interesting. i hope he isn't the brat kind of kid that's so easy to write, but then again k is not known for brilliant plot. it has an ok plot with great characters, unique story (realize the difference) and the visual porn.

besides for all that, k gave me so much more of a reason to get hype! great!
TomDayDec 11, 2015 9:16 AM
Dec 13, 2015 2:51 AM

Dec 2012
Ewww that fanservice was disgusting. I'll probably rate this show 1/10 if this goes on like this.
Dec 14, 2015 4:17 AM

Aug 2013
Very awesome fights for a start.
Buy oh my god.. Seri.. what have they done to corrupt you ??

I need fresh air.. this is so hot.
Dec 23, 2015 12:09 AM

Apr 2012
wtf was Seris always used 4 Ecchi
Dec 27, 2015 1:56 AM

Jan 2013
That flashback was so great and the OST.
Dec 28, 2015 4:38 AM

Jun 2008
Lol at all the females going crazy over the Seri fanservice scene "Damn them for allowing female fanservice in my bishie show!!!".
Is not that it was eloquently made because it wasn't but seriously you people talked ether of that or the visuals and you didn't even talk about anything of the events happening in the episode.
You have some serious issues.
Jan 9, 2016 7:45 PM

Nov 2014
I never complain about fanservice. In fact, I'm usually amused by it. But the crotch and tiddy shots of Seri felt too abrupt and out of place. I wasn't expecting to get hit with Prison School level service in the first act.

Other than that, this episode was a beautifully animated mess. It continued the style-over-substance direction that the series took with the movie. I'll make sure my brain is off before starting the next episode.

4/5
Jan 12, 2016 5:34 PM

Jun 2014
Oh. My. God. The first part, with that flashback fight was just...wow. The first couple of minutes before the fight were really lovely, especially with the music. And then the fights themselves...animation and music were fantastic. The fights were really exciting in my opinion. I was so happy to see Mikoto. And I loved the scene were Totsuka made that butterfly and it rose to join the other red glows. Awesome, that was a great way to open a season. My one complaint: the Awashima fanservice was unnecessary.

Anyway, the rest of the episode naturally wasn't as exciting, but it's just the first one. I'm not sure how I feel about the Green King being the enemy, but that's probably just because we don't know his real goal yet. I hope most of this conflict isn't just for fun. I need the villains to have an actual reason for doing what they do.

The game style video was cruel. "The weakest of HOMRA really was weak" and "The foolish king died foolishly" or something like that while showing their deaths...that was just...no. That's crossing the line. I do have to say it makes me more interested in the new character who made it, though. (By the way, K really loves humming antagonists, no? XD)

So far, the season seems like it has potential.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 14, 2016 4:20 PM

Jan 2015
Could someone explain what was that fight scene at the beginning? I mean it was cool and everything, but what was the point of it? They went back in time where mikoto and tatara were alive, without any background info and stuff...what was the purpose of that first 7min?

EDIT: I hope they show/ed us tb from mikoto, why did he want to die -as munakata said in s1, it was his will or sth-. Gonna finish the series in 2-3days but i really hope mikoto will get that tb part where they explain more about him... I mean he was one of the MCs in s1 who died without any story...
BestBoiErenJan 14, 2016 4:28 PM
Jan 14, 2016 10:33 PM

Jan 2013
Damn, the music in this show is really good.
Mar 16, 2016 1:20 PM

Jul 2014
I can't believe I waited this long to finally watch the 2nd season to K...

The animation of this show is simply mind blowing!!
. . . . . . . . . .
DO NOT touch my rice. . . . . .
I'm Asian. . . . . .
Mar 29, 2016 9:27 PM

Sep 2014
Wow the animation, and dat fan service though

They still haven't answered why their swords decay. I'm guessing the Silver King's sword never decays because he is immortal, but that doesn't explain the gold king who died of old age. So I'm not sure what the reason of decay is.

That opening scene flashback had be confused because Yata was using his pole staff which he got during the movie rather than a bat, lol
Apr 22, 2016 7:43 PM
Mar 2016
anyone know the music that's starts at around 6 minutes?
Apr 22, 2016 7:45 PM
Mar 2016
Goku said:
Wow the animation, and dat fan service though

They still haven't answered why their swords decay. I'm guessing the Silver King's sword never decays because he is immortal, but that doesn't explain the gold king who died of old age. So I'm not sure what the reason of decay is.

That opening scene flashback had be confused because Yata was using his pole staff which he got during the movie rather than a bat, lol

me too. although I think its because shiro is one who created the power of kings, so I could give him exceptions.
May 9, 2016 11:33 AM

Jul 2009
Fan service from start to finish, barely watchable. This is not what I liked K for.
May 12, 2016 9:51 AM

Jun 2015
The fan service in the beginning was annoying. And why do they have to alway start K with Mikoto?
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Jul 15, 2016 11:54 AM

Apr 2014
They really stepped up the fanservice lmao. It was just too much I couldn't keep from laughing.
Oct 22, 2016 3:28 PM

Apr 2010
The fanservice was over the top, cringey and out of place. I'm not even sure if I'm going to watch more episodes at this rate.
Mar 3, 2017 4:20 PM
Mar 2017
Before I watch anything, is this the second season or third or what?
Mar 3, 2017 4:21 PM
Mar 2017
Mar 30, 2017 1:07 PM

Apr 2013
First of all: Seri fanservice was awesome <3
Second: Animation and soundtrack were great, the first 5 minutes were just awesome fight scenes though I didn't get when that fight happened xD

Nicholasa17 said:

This is the second season. You should watch the first season and the movie before watching this.
First season: https://myanimelist.net/anime/14467/K
Movie: https://myanimelist.net/anime/16904/K__Missing_Kings
Sep 22, 2017 12:02 AM
Apr 2012
7:30 in and the one complaint is how disconnected from the backgrounds the characters feel visually. It has a badly green screened sort of feel.
Edit: It got plenty good after that, just a disorienting way of doing things if you ask me.
MooTatersOct 3, 2017 10:36 PM
Oct 31, 2017 2:08 PM

Dec 2012
Sangaz said:
rsc-pl said:

This is not detailed art. Its a CG art which is ugly as hell, and yes, I prefer less details but nice, esthetic and proper-dimensional looking in general. The same goes to framerate, 12fps normal animation is whole universe better than 60fps CG animation.

I really don't mind CG if it is used right (KyoAni, PA Works or Shaft for example, even Ufotable's animation is bearable for me), but not if whole scene is made in 3D with 2D characters.

Looked like rotoscoped CG shit to me (with that garbage, cringe worthy skateboarding scene especially). It was fucking lazy. They just tried to disguise it with fast transition.

Also, it seemed to me that they animated it at a very low resolution to speed things up and then just poorly upscaled the whole thing. I dunno intricacies of animation though so fuck knows.

I'm sorry I'm not lesbian. Guess that makes me an SJW...
This person is way too offended that other people admit to having different sexual preferences than him.
I've seen plenty of males dropping shows entirely for just the tiniest bit of male objectification or yaoi undertones, yet people aren't allowed to even mention their negative opinions when this is done to female characters?
If we girls dropped an anime every time a female character was presented in an oversexualized way, we'd be stuck watching nothing but shoujo romances and yaoi, and at that point, I'd rather just not watch anime at all. Heck, even some shoujos have panty shots nowadays.
People need to stop labelling everyone they disagree with as an SJW.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » K: Return of Kings Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2015

185 by Karva1 »»
Feb 12, 5:46 PM

Poll: » K: Return of Kings Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2015

45 by Karva1 »»
Feb 12, 5:42 PM

Poll: » K: Return of Kings Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2015

87 by Karva1 »»
Feb 12, 4:41 PM

Poll: » K: Return of Kings Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 30, 2015

57 by Karva1 »»
Feb 12, 2:58 PM

Poll: » K: Return of Kings Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 16, 2015

96 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 8:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.