Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Rokka: Braves of the Six Flowers (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (20) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Sep 19, 2015 1:49 PM

Jan 2015
Zefyris said:

On rolonia, they actually dared to not change Rolonia's chara design, that anime staff definitely has balls. Doing only one volume in one cour, following almost completely the source while changing the setting and making it work, and now Rolonia. There's no way most anime watchers like her chara design. Girls who aren't cute aren't welcome in anime media.
They basically said f*** you to all the anime fans requesting moe-ness and went with the original design. Yep, they sure are brave xD.

Nope, i find Rolonia cute. How old is she?

Apr 2014
Please Don't SPOIL the Light Novel of this Anime, DAMN IT!
Haters always gonna hate.
Mar 2015
it was good.
until an annoying girl came, and somehow we end up with a seventh... again.
Jun 2014
I hope they make a second season! this was an amazing show. That blushy and jelly Fremy made my day.
PS: Is the LN being translated somewhere?
Sep 19, 2015 1:50 PM

Jul 2015
Unfortunately I had guessed earlier that it was going to be Nachetanya just on logic.

1. They needed it to be a main character to make it shocking, so instantly that makes it Adlet, Nache, Flamie or possibly Hans (if it was Maura, Chamot or Goldov) it would have been less impactful.

2. Nache was one of the few characters who never had any proof of their innocence out of the main 4 and instead was just the 'nice guy' character.

3. They pushed her love story with him pretty hard and fast then REALLY hammered in the Flamie love story, so it was obvious she wasn't meant to be the main love interest so they needed rid of her.

It was a bit obvious but I was hopefully it wasn't her because she has the most personality apart from Adlet.

Replacing her at the end with the random cow-woman just felt weird. Just another forced mystery when we had just finished one... admittedly I do just immediately suspect it's Nachetanya in a different body because of her closeness immediately with Adlet, being dressed like an animal and also having the crest in the same spot but that could just be me.

I liked it enough, the last 5 minutes kinda pulled down the episode for me.

Still would rather have lost a character like Goldov since he's pretty damn boring and Nachetanya was at least a lot of fun.
Sep 19, 2015 1:51 PM

Jul 2007
GSupernova said:
CyanElekid said:
Nachetania the 7th? Almost disappointing because of how obvious it was.
Shouldn't Goldov be the main suspect for the 8th, though?

I don't think so. It doesn't make any sense that there were 2 fake braves both working against the group unless they were independently doing so without realizing there were two fakes. I can only see it playing out one of two ways. Either the new fake brave was completely oblivious that they were not a real brave, or that their goal is different to the point where they would not aid Nashetania in this situation.

Goldov actively sabotaged Nashetania's "plan"(whatever it actually was, she did a shit job of things) on more than one occasion.

But then again Fremy did state that Fiend internal organization structure is way more complex, so I would not be surprised if the same idea came up for multple groups.

Rayzer said:

Too late. Most of idiots spoiled it all within the first five episode threads.
Sep 19, 2015 1:52 PM

Aug 2012
Such cliffhanger, I need another season D:
"Could you not talk with me? I'm busy breathing."
Sep 19, 2015 1:53 PM

Jan 2013
BooFoo said:
Lichtspiel said:
What the fuck is this...the first season was only about finding the fake brave and now that it's revealed, they let Nachetanya flee and there's ANOTHER fake?! I mean what the hell, this couldn't get any worse. This anime only relies on finding the fake brave AGAIN...seriously -.-

5-6/10.
I know right? I thought they would only spend like 7 episodes finding the fake one and the last 5 fighting the demon.. oh well lmao.

Yeah...I'm really disappointed because I had high hopes for this anime and now this...

Sep 19, 2015 1:54 PM

Aug 2015
Acropyre said:
Still, the question remains, who is the seventh ?

The answer to your question is in volume 5-6. Lol

Jan 2013
YEEART said:
Lichtspiel said:
What the fuck is this...the first season was only about finding the fake brave and now that it's revealed, they let Nachetanya flee and there's ANOTHER fake?! I mean what the hell, this couldn't get any worse. This anime only relies on finding the fake brave AGAIN...seriously -.-

Yeah, that's where you're wrong.

Seems that you know more than me. But for people who didn't read the manga, it seems exactly like how I stated before.

May 2013
Well i never liked the slut anyway and was 90% sure she was the fake, but damn, I don't care that the new 'girl' is ugly as hell but, did it HAVE to put NTR airs just when Fremy went full best girl? I mean come on...don't make this worse, let us enjoy best girl

Jul 2007
Lichtspiel said:
BooFoo said:
I know right? I thought they would only spend like 7 episodes finding the fake one and the last 5 fighting the demon.. oh well lmao.

Yeah...I'm really disappointed because I had high hopes for this anime and now this...

> implying this is about fighting the demon god.

Wrong show.
Sep 19, 2015 1:55 PM
Jul 2014
CookingPriest said:

Agreed.

I would have enjoyed this epsode a lot more, as asspully as the reveal was, if not for the fake-speculators who felt the need to pretend being cool on how they "figured it all out".

The writer didn't exactly hide anything. While I've no doubt some people legitimately spoiled, simply considering the possibility is enough to make it obvious. The whole gimmick is that 'you'd never suspect her because she is a princess, cute, appears weak and inexperienced, appears genuinenly concerned about the #1 suspect when no one else is, etc'. Once you start to suspect her, the illusion is shattered and it's all over.
Sep 19, 2015 1:56 PM

Apr 2014
CookingPriest said:
Rayzer said:

Too late. Most of idiots spoiled it all within the first five episode threads.

Good thing I wasn't on forums for the past 2 months.
And are those "spoilers" are beyond the episode 12 story?
Sep 19, 2015 1:56 PM

Nov 2013
"At least we can be sure I'm not the seventh, so you can follow me, everyone!"

Good one, Adlet.
Sep 19, 2015 1:57 PM

Apr 2015
Lichtspiel said:
BooFoo said:

Sounds like you wanted Shingeki No Bahamut.

That show already exists, though.
Sep 19, 2015 1:58 PM

Aug 2015
GSupernova said:
The writer didn't exactly hide anything. While I've no doubt some people legitimately spoiled, simply considering the possibility is enough to make it obvious. The whole gimmick is that 'you'd never suspect her because she is a princess, cute, appears weak and inexperienced, appears genuinenly concerned about the #1 suspect when no one else is, etc'. Once you start to suspect her, the illusion is shattered and it's all over.
He hide the most important thing ( activation ) there's no way you could point that out by yourself that's why till the end i was Nashetania/Goldov because i couldn't prove something without information that wasn't nowhere to find
Sep 19, 2015 1:58 PM

Jul 2015
YEEART said:
"I am the strongest man in the World" ~ Adlet Mayer

8/10 for the first volume, but due to my strong bias, it's getting a 10/10. Perfect adaptation. Amazing OST's and boyyyyy, the tension was great.

Definitely AOTS, and depending how fall is, possibly AOTY.

Agreed! but there's always one punch man that's coming out too!
Sep 19, 2015 1:59 PM

Apr 2014
Tylaen said:
Lichtspiel said:

Hey Bahamut was better than this. And there's a confirmed sequel to it!
Sep 19, 2015 2:00 PM

Dec 2013
Great traitor anime, anyone know if we can await a sequel?
Sep 19, 2015 2:00 PM

Jan 2013
Tylaen said:
Lichtspiel said:

Hm yeah, actually that would be cool. I watched SnB. But the point is I didn't expect the anime only to revolve around finding the fake brave in the first season, which is a shame in my opinion.
LichtspielSep 19, 2015 2:04 PM

Sep 19, 2015 2:01 PM

May 2013
So the 7th brave has been found out, but now there is another one. Oh boy. This better get another season.
Sep 19, 2015 2:01 PM

Aug 2014
As I was expecting, this episode was pretty underwhelming. Last episode was the climax and it had most of the reveals. Rolonia coming in was a bit cheap I felt especially now that we thought we only had the true heroes but after starting vol 2, I am glad that it could fuel more mystery. I also didn't imagine rolo to be so fat XD. I don't think there are going to be many waifu pillows of her :p. They added a few tidbits from vol 2 to be make the ending slightly more satisfying although they missed out a couple inconsequential things that the king brought up.

Anime is good, fucking deal with it.
Sep 19, 2015 2:02 PM

Nov 2013
MrHawkeye said:
Great traitor anime, anyone know if we can await a sequel?

No chance. Just read the LN translations. There are 4 volumes translated so far, takes 30min-1hour to read each one.
Sep 19, 2015 2:02 PM

Jan 2008
Awesome. Though when Rolonia came with her own crest, my feelings were the same as the other six: AWWWWW FUCK....
Sep 19, 2015 2:03 PM

Feb 2015
Fantastic show with some of the best character designs I've seen in any anime. Loved the action and mystery elements, but I do't really see the need for another fake.

Anyway a solid 9/10 for me, hope for a second season
Sep 19, 2015 2:03 PM

Jul 2015
Tch .(Spits on the floor ) Crap ,I wanted it to be Goldov .Shit shit shit shit shit .And here I was gyrating due to excitement at how I was right (Spits on the floor again ) .Seriously tho ,another seventh .Feels a bit too much .Lokking forward to season 2 tho .
Wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Sep 19, 2015 2:04 PM

Jul 2015
Fuckin' KNEW IT!!! Bunny ears are always a sign of deception.

Nov 2014
Finally it's over. Obvious villain is obvious.

Jun 2014
And my prediction was correct. I narrowed down the possible 7th to Maura and Nashetania, and it was Nashetania (with Maura initially being suspected at the beginning of the episode). It was no surprise, seeing as how Nash was behaving very suspiciously as each episode passed. I just think it's funny that the mystery was solved, but then Rolonia shows up and now there's 7 of them again. WTF! Whatever though, she has a very interesting character design that definitely breaks away from the typical busty, super attractive design that many anime females tend to have.

I'm sure some people who didn't enjoy this actually legitimately found that it didn't suit their tastes or interests, but I feel like some of the people who complained about how little action there was in this series are the people who only care about mindless, flashy action sequences. Emphasis on the word SOME. It's a shame that some people couldn't find enjoyment from this just because there was too much dialogue. If all you care about is action action action every episode, but can't handle a more dialogue-heavy series, then this isn't for you. I found this anime very enjoyable, definitely one of this season's best, hoping for a second season. 7.5/10 for this.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Sep 19, 2015 2:05 PM
Jul 2014
ViciLockhart said:
GSupernova said:
He hide the most important thing ( activation ) there's no way you could point that out by yourself that's why till the end i was Nashetania/Goldov because i couldn't prove something without information that wasn't nowhere to find

I'm sorry but that is completely irrelevant to deducing she is the 7th. There is a mountain of evidence against her(I mean hell, her actions at the altar were one of the most sketchy and suspicious things she did, her actions actually served to inform the reader how the barrier was activated just due to how freaking unusual it was). The only purpose in the plot the deus ex tablet had was to finger the culprit for the actual characters, because apparently the author found that they are too oblivious to piece it together on their own.
Sep 19, 2015 2:06 PM

Dec 2013
Wow. That was unexpectedly great. 9/10 for the series.

The mystery over who was the seventh was well drawn out, complex, and kept me second-guessing myself at every turn. Little details really did matter and helped build to the eventual climax and revelation. Hats off!

I totally called Nachetanya being the seventh. It's always the one who feigns innocence.

Flemie was most definitely best girl.

Jun 2014
Great series. It really brought out the best out of a boring and outdated "gather heroes and kill Demon Lord" concept. Made me laugh so fucking hard when they showed another 7th, but luckily it seems like they won't focus on finding the seventh anymore and just focus on fighting Fiends.

A solid 9/10. Deserves a second season, but too bad Japanese people have shit taste.

Nov 2013
mwsmws22 said:

She just wants to be loved. :<
Sep 19, 2015 2:07 PM
Sep 2013
Great series!

Now let's hope that the sales are good so they can adapt the rest of the volumes.
Sep 19, 2015 2:08 PM
Jun 2015
I lol'd when Nachetanya was like "Only 500,000" talk about delusional

Sep 19, 2015 2:08 PM

Dec 2014
One of the better shows of the season. Great adaptation. 7.8/10
Sep 19, 2015 2:10 PM

Dec 2013
AsianYeti said:
Deserves a second season, but too bad Japanese people have shit taste.

^^ this is so annoying. come on japan!
Oct 2013
HaXXspetten said:
=_=

Before this episode started I said to myself "Please surprise me. Please let it be anyone but Nashetania because that'd be so anticlimatic and predictable". But I guess it just wasn't meant to be... I was a little sad, not going to lie

Also the fact that they brought in another key plot element with the broken stone tablets in the very last episode is kind of unacceptable to me, but whatever I've already accepted that this anime doesn't want to play the detective game

Either way, a very original anime for what it was and it was still worth the time spent. Dunno about leaving it off at that kind of cliffhanger though... and if you're going to introduce yet *another* seventh Brave, I sincerly hope that doesn't mean that the plot will start going in circles in future volumes. But I guess that's a story for another time

7/10
this

Nov 2011
the piggy shows up....errr cow....elephant?
Hate Keeps me warm
Sep 19, 2015 2:12 PM

Aug 2015
GSupernova said:
I'm sorry but that is completely irrelevant to deducing she is the 7th. There is a mountain of evidence against her(I mean hell, her actions at the altar were one of the most sketchy and suspicious things she did, her actions actually served to inform the reader how the barrier was activated just due to how freaking unusual it was). The only purpose in the plot the deus ex tablet had was to finger the culprit for the actual characters, because apparently the author found that they are too oblivious to piece it together on their own.

You could only suspect her and not be sure ( like me ) but you couldn't prove it's her the same way you could suspect Goldov as i told you could be sure that Hans,Mora,Fremy,Chamo,Adlet but you stay with this two (goldov/Hime)without information about activation you can point out for sure just speculate ( like braves :P ) .
Sep 19, 2015 2:12 PM
Jul 2014
Forgetfulness said:
Zeando said:
:| great, new evidence out of nowhere, so guess a lot of people suspecting nashetania early on got themselfes spoilered from the start, cool
Anime-only watcher here. Personally I think if you didn't consider her screaming "I WILL BE THE MISTRESS OF THE BARRIER" and breaking random shit was at least somewhat questionable, I think you should be a little more doubtful when watching mystery shows.

Unless you are referring to something even before that, then ignore this particular comment.

I don't really remember many theories before then, there was pretty much nothing to go on after all. Most of the discussion before they got to the temple was on who the Brave Killer was. I mean it was REALLY suspect.

ViciLockhart said:

You could only suspect her and not be sure ( like me ) but you couldn't prove it's her the same way you could suspect Goldov as i told you could be sure that Hans,Mora,Fremy,Chamo,Adlet but you stay with this two (goldov/Hime)without information about activation you can point out for sure just speculate ( like braves :P ) .

If the choice is between Nashetania and Goldov, it's 99 times out of 100 going to be Nashetania based on the information we had. Goldov is barely even a character at the moment. His only definable character trait is that he is loyal(though apparently not loyal enough to actually obey Nashetania's orders). If he was the 7th it would have felt extremely forced.
GSupernovaSep 19, 2015 2:15 PM
Sep 19, 2015 2:13 PM

Dec 2013
HandsomeMan said:
mwsmws22 said:

She just wants to be loved. :<

Aldelt please! Cherish this angel!
Sep 19, 2015 2:16 PM

Aug 2014
I don't get why any one would want to spoil themselves. I am fucking off from this thread to read the LNs.

Anime is good, fucking deal with it.
Sep 19, 2015 2:17 PM

Mar 2015
One of the most disappointing conclusions I've ever seen! I wanted it to be anyone but Nachetanya,you know, the most suspicious of the bunch! As an action-adventure, this show brings a lot to the table. As a mystery though, it was just horrendous! 7/10
Sep 19, 2015 2:18 PM

Jul 2007
ViciLockhart said:
GSupernova said:

Yeah and the said idiots not only "guessed it" but also wrote down the EXACT same right way of the "HOW" in their so called "guesses"

fucking disgusting.

Mar 2015
black1blade said:
I don't get why any one would want to spoil themselves. I am fucking off from this thread to read the LNs.

Too lazy lol
Nov 2007
I am disappointed,

1. The whole show now feels like a tease, no resolution as such it was not fulfilling. I don't want second season. The show doesn't deserve one
2. The mystery resolution was kind of weak with tablets and all. It should have been clear from the get go that for the trap to work brave should be alone to reach the temple otherwise two Braves could have corroborated the story that they didn't activate the fog. I wish this piece and her breaking the tablet should have been the reason to suspect her. Someone already mentioned but it felt that we got awsome tablets to help our helpless heroes to figure out the truth.
3. How did she get away? Superfiend Powers? I thought Fiends couldn't approach the temple. There were no fiend marks on the altar.
4. Another 7th? if Demon king could collect so many strong warriors why not just let them cooperate and kill all braves. Flamie, princess and another 7th. Seems to me the demon could have had a Brave Army of his own.

NO resolution, just trolling ending so the series fails.
Sep 19, 2015 2:20 PM

May 2014
NAH, NAH, NAH!
You can not just do that with an anime, it was supposed to have a happy ending, fucckkkkkk
Another 7th brave? Seriously? Well these 12 episodes were one hell of an adventure though, I wasn't disappointed :)
Flawless logic, "I'm the strongest in the world so you have to listen to me"
Well like this we'll get a sequel right? I'll be looking forward to it :)

For the fun battles, nice scenery, plot twists, the mystery feel to it and Flamie's boobs, 8/10 for this anime.
Sep 19, 2015 2:22 PM
Nov 2010
As expected, the last episode lowered my opinion of Rokka no Yuusha.

The viewer was unable to ascertain who the seventh Brave was before the stone tablets appeared. Another seventh brave appeared in order to create the same setting as before most of this anime happened. The main character suddenly started acting apologetic to Flamie even though it doesn't suit his character.

Despite these major flaws, the anime was definitely pretty original, both its story and art style. I also found it enjoyable and I think it did its job well during most of its run.
Pages (20) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Who is the strongest of the braves? ( 1 2 )

jbeat - Jul 25, 2015

65 by Talamare »»
Apr 16, 4:00 PM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 11, 2015

292 by alphxmane »»
Jan 10, 9:49 PM

Poll: » Do you have a favorite character? ( 1 2 3 )

IncestEmblem - Aug 18, 2015

111 by Gator »»
Nov 29, 2023 12:41 PM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2015

884 by Gator »»
Nov 29, 2023 8:18 AM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2015

576 by Gator »»
Nov 28, 2023 8:46 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.