Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 13, 2009 12:27 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 13, 2009 2:26 PM

Jul 2007
This episode was actually very touching. Probably my favorite episode so far.

Dec 13, 2009 3:21 PM

Aug 2008
So now we have ghosts? I think anything is possible, now, and these guys could be the Matrix.
That aside, I thought it was well directed. I didn't even think she was a ghost until right before they made the reveal, when it was already obvious.
Dec 13, 2009 5:09 PM

Feb 2009
The magic pieces of Miracle Train really showed itself here in this episode, and although at first I didn't understand the whole "dead girl with a score to settle" thing at first (why Miracle Train?) the sweetness and moemoe parts overshadowed the logical part of this episode, so I really enjoyed it. Roppongi got to do a bit more talking too so I'm glad since he's my favorite character!

Dec 13, 2009 10:44 PM

Mar 2009
I haven't commented about this anime, but it is surprisingly very good. This episode was the best one of the series so far. Thumbs up from me! :) --- Randy
Dec 14, 2009 1:00 PM

Jan 2008
This has to be the saddest but best episode so far. It made me tear up.
Dec 14, 2009 5:40 PM

Mar 2009
Sad episode. When are they going to explain and go through what happened in that other weird ep?
Dec 15, 2009 4:31 AM

Nov 2008
First few seconds: AARGH annoying, shut it please. Even though she sounds fairly familiar.
Dec 15, 2009 11:58 AM
Oct 2008
I was really waiting for an episode like this. I only started watching Miracle Train recently, and I went into it really not expecting anything much so I enjoyed it because I held a low standard of how the concept was going to be presented.

But the concept is good, and they REALLY should have had more episodes like this one. I can only hope that the 12th and 13th episodes live up to higer expectations too.

I really... even if I love the episode, I really would have liked to see some focus more on the Train Stations. Roppongi is giving hints that he is the 'main' protagonist, heck, he feels the most rounded. (At least to me). But I hope they focus more on the Stations THEMSELVES in the remaining two episodes.

At this point, if this were the last episode, this anime sadly tripped on it's face, and redeemed itself very little. :[ I can only hope it gets a little better plot-wise from here.

Other than that, THIS EPISODE was VERY good. Especially for the series, and make me sniffle a little, especially at the end. :[
Dec 16, 2009 12:54 PM

Sep 2008
Very, very sad episode.
Dec 17, 2009 2:10 PM

Jul 2009
Some episodes are meh, while other deliver a very heartfelt emotional story. This is definitely one of those that deliver in this episode.
-Jenn
Dec 20, 2009 2:58 AM

Apr 2008
oh .. that was a touching episode =D

Dec 21, 2009 12:16 AM

May 2008
man i feel sad, poor girl, not that i nvr seen this scene before but its still very touching, im so moved.

And after the ending IM THE PROTAGONIST? ROFLMAO

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Dec 23, 2009 9:39 AM

Oct 2009
I cried this much
T_T
it was so sad with Mayu! So unfair! Her and Hideaki should have gotten married 3 years ago! Damn SOB that hit her and did not try hard enough to avoid her! This like episode 2 of Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien. Mayu was such clumsy girl yet she wanted to help everyone she could to the point of being late to her meeting with Hideaki. Roppongi was great to have helped her. I guess even ghosts can be on the Miracle Train. Loved the scenery change how things change around Roppongi station over a 3 years period. This episode tops of the one with Tochou and that kid. Mayu another person I will not forget! This part was the most TT_TT Mayu.......
Still very depressing! Damn people who don't know how to drive of avoid accidents even in situations like Mayu was in.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Feb 20, 2010 1:24 PM

Sep 2009
What a sad episode.
Apr 14, 2010 7:22 AM

Dec 2008
That was episode was sad. I didn't realize she was a ghost until they just about revealed it. Maybe she kept reliving that day over and over with the people she helped.
How long would it take to earn 50 million yen, Karasawa? - Katsuya
No longer than it would take to get to the bank, provided I have a gun. -Karasawa
I'm through talking with you. -Katsuya
Jul 15, 2010 7:35 PM

Sep 2009
Made me cry really touching episode :')

Dec 10, 2010 5:52 PM

Aug 2009
Wow this episode felt nothing like Miracle Train. It felt like a completely different anime.
Well directed. I never even suspected that she was dead.
Good episode. And that part where she pecks him ~
Jun 10, 2012 6:34 PM

Nov 2011
Jun 16, 2012 1:50 PM

Jul 2011
k0k0 said:
Wow this episode felt nothing like Miracle Train. It felt like a completely different anime.
Well directed. I never even suspected that she was dead.
Good episode. And that part where she pecks him ~

Yes. It was great!!

And Roppongi. <3
Jul 4, 2012 1:20 PM

Jul 2009
Wow, what a touching episode D; Miracle Train is really getting good lol :P
Mayu annoyed me at first but I slowly grew to like her :P She's so nice helping everyone along the way ... I somewhat suspected she was a ghost but I was still pretty surprised when they confirmed it. It was nice how she talked to her boyfriend again and they got to talk to each other. That kiss was really sweet :')
I would totally be jealous of Mayu walking around with such handsome bodyguards XD Also lol taking pictures of them for her sister? Ahahaha XD I think Shinjuku might actually be my favourite LOL ;P
Looks like things will begin to be revealed next episode, judging by the preview, at least. Hrm ...
Feb 25, 2013 11:15 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
francismeunier said:
I cried this much
T_T
it was so sad with Mayu! So unfair! Her and Hideaki should have gotten married 3 years ago!
I guess even ghosts can be on the Miracle Train. Loved the scenery change how things change around Roppongi station over a 3 years period. This episode tops of the one with Tochou and that kid. Mayu another person I will not forget! This part was the most TT_TT

Yes omg I was almost bawling....;__; At first, I thought it was her boyfriend that was dead, and she kept pretending that he was alive to fulfill their promise. Boy was I completely wrong! It's the opposite! I guess she was still on Earth as a ghost because she had regrets, and Miracle Train helped her out. Roppongi seems to be a mysterious character, he is also perceptive. Hm, two more episodes. Are they gonna explain what happened in episode 7? That one episode when the train was in some weird space?
Dec 16, 2013 2:27 PM

Jul 2012
Well, now I'm sad. ;_; Didn't cry but nearly did. My heart went like "thump thump sob sob"

I got spoiled on the twist because of Tumblr but this was still an unforgettable episode. Really good pacing. I liked the story. This show will stand at a solid 6 for me, and maybe even higher if the last two episodes go beyond.
Dec 24, 2015 1:48 AM

Dec 2013
Awww this was so touching. I never thought that Mayu was actually a ghost. His boyfriend love her so much tho. It's really sad that they didn't get married

★━━─
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵?
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺?

Feb 13, 2020 9:48 AM

Mar 2012
Best episode so far and the ending was sad yet beautiful, really loved it.

More topics from this board

» Taken off of Crunchyroll

tinywoodenrobot - Aug 15, 2023

0 by tinywoodenrobot »»
Aug 15, 2023 7:01 PM

» Miracle Train Question?

haihaig - Feb 26, 2017

1 by tinywoodenrobot »»
Aug 22, 2020 7:40 AM

Poll: » Miracle Train ~Oedo-sen e Youkoso~ Episode 13 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 27, 2009

33 by _kukiyomenai »»
Dec 24, 2015 1:56 AM

Poll: » Miracle Train ~Oedo-sen e Youkoso~ Episode 7 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 15, 2009

19 by _kukiyomenai »»
Dec 19, 2015 3:25 AM

Poll: » Miracle Train ~Oedo-sen e Youkoso~ Episode 4 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 25, 2009

18 by _kukiyomenai »»
Dec 17, 2015 2:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.