Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
School-Live!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
May 25, 2017 10:50 AM

Nov 2016
Pool/fanservice episode, yeah it was fun and all, but would've prefered a little more progression. At least this show is self aware about the fact that it wasted some time, doesn't make it better, though.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 8, 2017 9:47 AM
꧁ marr

Sep 2014
The ending!!! all hope I had left is gone now :(

LIFE IS CRAZY AND SO ARE YOU
♫♫♫

Feb 1, 2018 8:45 AM

Nov 2013
so the grave was of that "boyfriend",not the teacher...
Mar 8, 2018 2:35 AM
Jun 2013
lol fan service boob talk. Dam megumi has found them and dam it the dog is going to die isint he.
Aug 9, 2018 11:05 AM

Sep 2017
GGur episode 9 sucks. This is becoming more SNL. I dunno what's gonna happen. And how the hell did the dog open the freaking door????

Great Taro, you just had to mess things up just when they were about to inspect the emergency shelter. What stuff.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Sep 12, 2018 11:13 PM

Nov 2013
Probably the weakest episode so far. I watched this anime for the suffering; not fanservice and CGDCT!

That ending tho; this episode would've been mediocre if it weren't for that awesome cliffhanger.

Fair episode. I hope these last 3 episodes really amp up the horror aspect; hardly anything has happened in these past few episodes. 6/10

Mar 15, 2019 11:19 AM
Apr 2016
A bunch of fanservice this episode, I don't mind it, I guess. Summer episode. Literally nothing happened this episode except for the last few seconds.
Jan 2, 2020 5:51 PM
Jun 2017
That ending... don't touch the dog... DON'T. FUCKING. TOUCH. THE. DOG.
Apr 7, 2020 2:36 AM

Feb 2020
What are they even doing with this show... I don't like being so negative, but they're really not helping their case.
An entire pool episode now ? Seriously ? I thought the show was supposed to be a combination of SOL and horror, which was an interesting idea, but here the horror has totally left the show for the sake of moe fanservice. If I wanted something like that, I would've just watched a cute slice-of-life instead. The show presents itself as something it actually isn't and that is very frustrating. And the most frustrating thing being that the plot is actually interesting and the atmosphere during the horror parts is very well-done, not to mention the characters' psychology that sometimes offers very good scenes.
But here, no, that's just ridiculous. Yuki's delusional state is very often ignored for the sake of moe (I mean, a mental disorder caused by trauma, that's so cute and funny, right ?), Kurumi's interesting psychology introduced in episodes 2 and 3 is also ignored, turning her into a very flat character when she could've been great, the ambiguity of Yuuri's character introduced in last episode is also gone... The only solid character now is Miki, and honestly it's saying more about the others than her. (I'd say Yuki is still a pretty good character, but they really should stop using her delusion as an excuse for cute scenes.)
And what really annoys me is that now, I just can't excuse the girls' actions. I get that they want to relax a bit in order not to go insane, but even if you really, really want to, in real life it is just impossible to relax in such a situation. I know that it is an anime, but if it wants to be a psychological one (like it presents itself as in earlier episode), then it really has to be more realistic. Here, I just feel like the characters, except maybe Miki, are just completely stupid. For Yuki, it makes sense, but Yuuri and Kurumi... They just found out part of the very shocking truth, and they actually don't care ? Especially Kurumi, she's just as delusional as Yuki at this point. (Yuuri at least shows a bit of concern.)
And seeing them playing next to Megumi's grave was very disturbing, but not in the "horror", kind of way.
At least now the plot seems to finally be moving forward... But at this point it might be a bit too late.
May 30, 2020 4:28 PM

Mar 2010
It was enjoyable, and it was great seeing Taroumaru play and get closer to Miki... I was nice and relaxed until I saw that scary asf looking zombie eek almost lost my marbles.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jun 22, 2020 8:04 AM

Mar 2019
That feeling when you make a 12-episode show, apparently skip some important stuff and then add filler episodes anyway.
Guess I will have to read the manga. :|
By the way, they'd better not kill the dog or I WILL cry.
OωO
Jan 16, 2021 2:02 PM

Feb 2020
Nice pool episode.

That ending was so creepy.

SerafosApr 2, 10:59 PM
Jan 19, 2021 6:37 PM

Aug 2013
The part with Taromaru let Miki hug him was so nice :')

Feb 20, 2021 10:54 PM
Oct 2019
so that was largely "filler"; the whole swimming pool whatever. mediocre episode overall, but one episode isn't enough to change my overall rating from a 8/10. hopefully these final 3 episodes end strong

there are two underground floors? hmm, interesting. looking forward to what they find there. and teacher is outside that room walking around? how did that happen? and her face looked NASTY. obviously Yuki will find her and that is not going to go well. also, that desk was holding up that pulldown garage door type thing...who did that? i wonder if it serves any purpose to the future story or if it was merely a plot device to allow the dog to see the zombie teacher

also, i know miss shovel goes on rounds to check for zombies in the school, but why don't they try to kill some of the zombies on the school grounds? I'd imagine it would make the school a little safer. less zombies in the school yard = less likely a zombie finds its way inside = more likely the girls stay alive. lastly, if the zombies truly are increasing in numbers, why are they? is there a reason, and is it important to the plot?

the dog is just a little too clever for me
Jan 1, 2022 8:34 PM

Apr 2016
I dont know guys, it's a little absurd there isnt even a radio transmitting.... 4 girl survive and the rest?

I am just very curious to see the ending what is going to be
Feb 6, 2022 8:59 PM

Jul 2016
Lame episode but look at Yuki's cake tho ( ͡• ͜ʖ ͡• )
Oct 7, 2022 9:43 AM
Jan 2017
arma biologica baitolagem
Dec 6, 2022 8:46 AM
Feb 2022
Me gusta que por un episodio se olvidara el tema del apocalipsis, y se hallan divertido.
Jan 25, 2023 8:53 PM

Nov 2022
THE ENDING... i gasped. i wasn't expecting that!! i hope the dog stays safe though, i'm worried for him lol! can't wait to finish, it's got me hooked
payt asuka langley soryu lover pink haired menace

always open to anime recs! ask me abt my figure collection

May 3, 2023 3:08 AM

Aug 2019
wonder why megu zombie wandered to the basement to write her journal. maybe with the little humanity(?) she has left she went down there so the girls wont have to see her.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 5, 2023 11:14 PM
Jul 2022
E MUITO BOM, ME MARCOU MUITO, SE VOCÊ NÃO GOSTO EU QUERO QUE VOCÊ REVEJA SEUS ANIMES
Jun 24, 2023 5:34 PM

Dec 2022
Not even zombie apocalypse can stop the beach episode!

Zombified Megumi is sure to cause "excitement".

Shaded Horizon

Oct 19, 2023 2:41 AM

Apr 2013
Pool episode with Megu-neein the end... guess we'll soon learn what happened to her.
Oct 24, 2023 5:50 AM
Oct 2019
THE OBLIGATORY POOL/BEACH EPISODE IN ANIME!!

Damn she in the basement? Bruhh
Dec 9, 2023 12:26 PM
Jan 2022
I hate fanservice, I really really do. It really takes away from the atmosphere of the show, the only reason this is at a 3 score and not a 2 or 1 is because of taroumaru re-befriending mii-kun, taroumaru's ending and then the further mentions of the evacuation route plot.

but yeah fanservice kinda pisses me off, especially when its of young girls
Jan 11, 6:32 AM

Jun 2020
I really dont think this anime needs that much of a fanservice. An ecchi anime with a pool ep is pretty normal and understandable but a anime who has more of a dark tone with slice of life I feel like its very unnecessary.Doing cute things is one think but all episode was wasted for nothin expect of the ending.I hope Taroumaru gonna be safe I really like him.

About Megumi I just think that Yuuri and Kurumi didin't have a power in them to kill their teacher which is very hard if you think for them. But in the same time Im not sure if it the -2 floor that we see the teacher in the end but if its -2 floor girls didn’t know about it too.
Jan 24, 11:57 PM

Oct 2022
Not gonna lie, that ending was incredibly unsettling. This anime is crazy good with the atmosphere, especially when it wants to invoke that "Hey did you forget that this is a Horror anime?" feeling that never quite leaves our minds, but usually gets pushed back a bit until we get moments just like that.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gakkougurashi! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2015

511 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Feb 23, 4:29 PM

Poll: » Gakkou Gurashi! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 23, 2015

289 by PahLevia »»
Feb 16, 6:30 AM

Poll: » Gakkougurashi! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2015

228 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Feb 6, 8:24 AM

Poll: » Gakkougurashi! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2015

328 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Jan 28, 12:28 AM

Poll: » Gakkougurashi! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 27, 2015

227 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Jan 20, 7:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.