Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Jul 29, 2015 1:55 AM

Jun 2014
fuck
i don't get it about the whole of story :(
Jul 30, 2015 5:43 PM

Jan 2012
the ending felt too rushed. but i really did like the direction of the episode. besides the ending, of course.. it feels really open ended. hoping for a second season? i would love to see more of it animated.
teen drinking is very, very bad.
Aug 4, 2015 7:52 PM

Sep 2014
I actually would love a sequel. 7/10 was very enjoyable. Only if pacing was done better and overall a few problems I had with how everything went down so pacing isn't the only thing to blame. Still very very enjoyable :). Most thing that surprised me about this anime was that I enjoyed every single female character. I fell in love with the second they came on screen. Well done. :)
GokuAug 9, 2015 3:54 PM
Aug 11, 2015 11:48 AM

Jun 2014
Yeah it was super rushed. Especially at the end there.

I never read the manga, but i could feel it.

But it stood well on its own, for the most part.

But I dont know what to rate it... I'm so lost on that. It was good. but with 25 episodes... it could have been so much better!
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Aug 20, 2015 5:57 AM
May 2012
Rushed, but I sure enjoyed this Anime. Probably part of it is because I haven't read the Manga, yet.
I will definitely read the Manga someday~
Aug 22, 2015 7:42 AM
Aug 2012
uuhg, anyone knows the BGM of the last roof scene?
I'M DYING TO KNOW IT. T^T
Aug 30, 2015 6:58 AM

May 2012
First half of the season was pretty good, but you don't need to have read the manga(I didn't and don't plan to) to tell that the second half accelerated right off of a cliff with the pacing. There were parts, particularly involving the 7th witch, that just didn't make any sense because important information had clearly been skipped over due to time constraints. I wasn't big on any of the main characters and the fact that none of the witches other than Shiraishi and Nene really got any development didn't help matters. Tempted to give it a 5/10, but I'll stick with 6/10 out of respect for the earlier eps.
Sep 17, 2015 4:24 PM

Sep 2013
So...why was Asuka not in the party? Was she not invited? She was the right hand of Yamazaki. Also, she reminds me of Ryoko Asakura from Harumi Suzumiya...
There's no magical spell to save someone's life.
Sep 25, 2015 12:58 PM
Sep 2015
GUYS PLEASE TELL ME WHAT HAPPEN TO THE LAST PART AT THE ENDING . WHAT HAPPEN TO THE KISS I CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT THAT . !!!!! PLEASE TELL ME THANKSSSSSSSSSS
Sep 25, 2015 1:53 PM

Jun 2015
dincedimacs said:
GUYS PLEASE TELL ME WHAT HAPPEN TO THE LAST PART AT THE ENDING . WHAT HAPPEN TO THE KISS I CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT THAT . !!!!! PLEASE TELL ME THANKSSSSSSSSSS

She kissed him. Not to transfer bodies but just because she wanted to.

The kicker is, that's always been the reason she was kissing him.

They start seriously messing with their relationship in the Manga after this. Keeps pissing me off. Not ending the relationship, just throwing in every excuse under the sun why she cannot spend time with him or constantly resetting her memory.

One step forward, two steps back. Constantly.
Oct 3, 2015 3:10 AM

May 2015
i skipped this because i thought it was just another harem shit i was wrong :)

9/10 yeah they focused on urara x yamada and somewhat disregarded the others w/c is fine with me because i like urara
Oct 4, 2015 9:22 AM

Dec 2014
Awwwww, Nene..... :'(
Oct 6, 2015 4:24 AM

Apr 2015
It's a good show 7/10, and i will never read the manga because i love that adaption back off haters
Oct 7, 2015 1:35 AM

Oct 2014
Overall 8/10 for me. Really enjoyed this show, though I have not read the manga yet, so adaptation wise I'm not able to give a fair judgement on.

Will be damn sure to read the manga though, as everyone here calims it's better than the anime!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 7, 2015 12:48 PM
Oct 2014
Hey guys i know most of you have seen it but it ya know this opening is heaps good!! Click here to watch https://youtu.be/rA1J6bUNLFg
Oct 7, 2015 1:38 PM

Jun 2015
Milky_way1886 said:
Overall 8/10 for me. Really enjoyed this show, though I have not read the manga yet, so adaptation wise I'm not able to give a fair judgement on.

Will be damn sure to read the manga though, as everyone here calims it's better than the anime!

Except for the constant screwing around the Yamada-Urara relationship.
it's like a yo-yo. Every time he gets back together with her, something else happens.
Oct 9, 2015 12:13 AM
Sleepy

Nov 2014
Pretty fun series despite that constant feeling that it's super rushed.
Oct 21, 2015 6:18 AM

Jan 2014
This was a great adaptation. I loved it <3
Oct 21, 2015 12:58 PM

Oct 2013
FestinaLente said:
This was a great adaptation. I loved it <3

This was a shit adaption and anyone who says otherwise is objectively wrong.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Oct 29, 2015 1:53 PM

May 2014
Rushed? Yes. Still enjoyable? Definitely :D
Pretty much everything about this anime was excelent aside the pacing.

DarklordVor said:
Rayzer said:
Just a rant:

Oh it's over now huh?! Thanks this shit manga adaptation was finally over!
Since I didn't enjoy this train-wrecked adaptation from a shitty/crap tier LIDENFILMS Anime Studio, I'll rate this 4 out of 10 overall!!
And I strongly advice to those anime only watchers to read the manga because they skipped a lot of fun stuff!!!
Or maybe I'll rate this show a higher score if this fucking studio make some enhancements or some ova with fun service.
Like with plenty of scenes of any/all of the of witches' being naked showing their boobs and with nipples.
Or any pretty female side characters, I might rate my score up to 8 or maybe 10!!!
Yeah I'm lewd It's because that's how the reaction supposed to be for what/how it is made of!!!

Agreed. People who rated 10/10 have no idea what they're missing and why this adaptation is shitty. I feel sad for them.

I seriously don't believe the adaptation was a fail. The wrong thing with it it's that it feels to be targeted only for the manga readers, which is definitely a wrong thing to do, or to make people interested in the source material like a lot of anime out there. Anyway, as one of the manga readers I absolutely enjoyed it.
Nov 18, 2015 8:40 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Leona in school uniform, cute.

And thus this show comes to an end. 7/10 for me.
It had some emotional moments but it felt too fast paced.

Nov 29, 2015 5:22 PM

Apr 2013
Wow. Just wow. I'm definitely reading the manga.

8/10
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.
Dec 2, 2015 3:36 PM

Apr 2012
really different watch a rom com where they actually kissed
Dec 6, 2015 7:48 PM

Jun 2013
This was good. The kissing thing felt kinda awkward in the beginning. I like the whole find the witch plot. As for characters, Yamada was a little annoying to watch while Shirashi seemed bland and apathetic the entire time. Instead I preferred Odagiri as she came out more as a character. The ending felt rushed. Nonetheless, the show kept me interested the entire time especially in the last few episodes. Overall 7/10
Dec 11, 2015 1:52 AM

May 2014
"Hey, you just wanted to kiss, didn't you?"
"Yeah"

Kyaaa~ I didn't expect I'd fangirl over this anime tbh. It's a harem you know?! A harem at that. I'm not such a fan of harem because I know it's all just ecchi fanservice for the guys. But I can't believe this show... I fangirled over Yamada x Shiraishi, I even fangirled over the yaoi pairings. >////////< This was such a cute and enjoyable anime. Really great that they didn't really focus on the ecchi genre.
Dec 18, 2015 11:07 AM

Feb 2015
solid 9 from me. 9/10

but still the episode felt to rushed to me. i think 2cour would make this series more better. tbh i can't really say anything from this anime because the plot was too new to me. the plot was so interesting, the character design was great, same with the voice actor too, and ofcourse the kiss too ;D. i give it nine because i enjoy it so much. it was indeed felt so rushed but i still enjoy it. there are nothing wrong with the plot , soundtrack and the art. so, overall solid 9/10 from me.
Jan 1, 2016 6:17 PM

Nov 2014
WTF with that last scene it was the ultra climax of the anime and yet that kiss was so poorly executed !! it would have been so much better if it was from side angle view like all the kisses from previous episodes !! -_-

but that minor flaw and a bit rushed pacing were nothing compared to the overall enjoyness i had when watching this. especially the comedy this anime rly gave me some good laughs.

9/10
Jan 9, 2016 1:42 PM

Oct 2011
Horrible adaption. I generally have very low standards to enjoy an anime and I can enjoy almost everything I watch. This, though, was horribly adapted. Soooo much was skipped. The whole show was rushed. Unnecessary things were completely changed from the manga. Considering that I really enjoyed the manga, I'm quite disappointed.

I rate it 'fine', so a 6/10. But that is actually a bad score compared with my usual scores. Putting the same content, these 90 adapted chapters, in a 2-cour anime would have resulted in a 9/10.
That's what happens when you have no plan on what you are doing in your job and want to put something into 12 episodes what would need double the time.
I'm really angry at that damn studio for doing this and it has been a long time since I felt like this after watching an anime.

I can only recommend reading the manga for anyone who did or did not enjoy the anime and has at least a bit interest in the story.
Even if you only read the first 90 chapters (so until the end of the anime), you won't regret it.
RiukixDJan 9, 2016 1:47 PM
Jan 20, 2016 6:03 PM
Feb 2009
goddammit wish there was more and wasnt rushed af
Feb 15, 2016 2:42 PM

May 2009
I really enjoyed this series. I didn't read the manga (yet) and even though they rushed a bit towards the end; it still felt like a good series. There are some issues I don't like:

-The end scene. The kiss was just.. not well executed. They could've just done a profile-shot of them both kissing.. I don't like the last part: "Hey, you just wanted to kiss, didn't you?" "Yeah"
...and then no actual good looking kiss?!
-Odagiri and Ushio not being paired up. What's with that? I get that Odagiri doesn't have feelings for Ushio but it's still so... frustrating!

Other than that: good series. I will be reading the manga now. Bye c:

7/10
check out my twitch: https://twitch.tv/slowy
Apr 6, 2016 1:00 PM

May 2010
There were so many plot holes.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Apr 12, 2016 5:31 AM

Mar 2014
Yamada-kun sure .. deserves it ~ . He proves his worth . All the time ~ .
Even if it's a bit , Drama hit me hard unexpectedly ~ .
PERFECT EPISODE . If it was just longer ~ .The anime is already AWESOME .

I initially planned to watch "Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo" for the reason it was entitled as a 'Harem' . Little did I know after the first few episodes that it wasn't gonna happen . So I have decided to just enjoy it on it's pace . I will never raise up that thought and only focus on the anime . In the next set of episodes , I gradually felt the discomfort . Why ? It turns out ,they skipped some 'Important' scenes but fortunately , the pacing was exceptional . Honestly , As soon as I notice something is missing , I searched it out and it happens that I'm not the only one who noticed it . But then I thought "I should have read the manga ." and felt like it was necessary . Atleast , that's what 'they' implies to me .
I could not understand ,they could not make it a total 'fit' with another dozen .
In spite of that , I sincerely wish for a sequel . It was really enjoyable ~ !!! <3 .
I love the characters and their developments ~ . It was a good ending .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 4, 2016 11:29 AM

Oct 2013
Well, this show was good, but I'm gonna read the manga next, I see that it's probably way better.
Also, disappointed there wasn't a proper kiss between them (yay rushed show) but I think they started going out together, so I approve
Aug 15, 2016 2:52 AM

Jul 2013
I don't understand.. Saionji's power is to erase someone's memory about the witches including herself right? So why does every student do not know her? She even said her name is not on the list. How did that happen? Did she kiss every single student in that school? Also how does that even work that her name is not on the list does that mean she don;t get grades? How did she even become a 3rd year lol wat?

A couple was made in the end. Honestly I'm kinda glad that I did not read the manga because I think this was good. It doesn't matter to me now if they rushed it or if they butchered the adaptation because I got the conclusion I was looking for and even if I had complaints I'd by lying if I say I did not enjoy the whole show.

Oct 23, 2016 5:13 AM
Dec 2014
too fast paced is better than too slow. Overall very nice with good comedy but still a normal plot, in particular toward the end.

Reminded me of twgok, since in an episodic format the problem of a new girls gets solved
Nov 10, 2016 8:08 PM

Feb 2014
The end was a little disappointing but the anime as an overall was a 7/10
TechOtakuNov 10, 2016 8:13 PM
Jan 10, 2017 2:28 PM
Nobody

Jul 2013
Enjoyable enough, became rushed af though, unlucky I guess
Jan 10, 2017 2:38 PM
Jul 2018
Is the ending anime-original? I can't really see how the manga would continue after this...
Jan 10, 2017 2:40 PM
Jul 2018
PrimeX said:
I don't understand.. Saionji's power is to erase someone's memory about the witches including herself right? So why does every student do not know her? She even said her name is not on the list. How did that happen? Did she kiss every single student in that school? Also how does that even work that her name is not on the list does that mean she don;t get grades? How did she even become a 3rd year lol wat?

A couple was made in the end. Honestly I'm kinda glad that I did not read the manga because I think this was good. It doesn't matter to me now if they rushed it or if they butchered the adaptation because I got the conclusion I was looking for and even if I had complaints I'd by lying if I say I did not enjoy the whole show.

When she erases their memories, everyone forgets about her just like what happened to Yamada and Tamaki.
Jan 18, 2017 7:38 PM

Mar 2014
The cover image was so damn misleading! But solid anime overall. Loved the character aesthetics.

7/10
Feb 10, 2017 12:29 PM
Sep 2015
So what if it was too rushed in the last few episodes? What did you expect from a short adaption? The homour and the development in the first part of the show makes up for that. I totally enjoyed the first 3-4 episodes before we even got to know anything about witches. Now, I enjoyed the whole series, but the first part was definitely better and I'm not going to deny that. On the other hand, there were a lot of things that were revealed later in the show that was totally unexpected (for me) like the fact that Haruma used to be a member of the Supernatural Studies Club. And here I thought he was just a big douche... *sigh*

Anyway, I'll definitely start reading the manga, but since I'm more of an anime person I'll hope for a second season. I just don't enjoy reading manga as much as watching anime, but that is just a preference. I still enjoy manga.
someone_else_Feb 10, 2017 12:33 PM
Feb 22, 2017 4:35 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Ended nicely but the show would have been so much better in 2 cour, adapting these 90 chapters since they skipped soo much and overall the pacing was too fast, things never happened which so little time in between them on the manga.

Feb 28, 2017 7:08 AM
Feb 2017
It was good at the beginning. But after 12 episodes, i was.. dafuq?! It's over? Damn.. It was so rushed. I hope theres gonna be season 2 *IF* 8/10
Mar 23, 2017 8:22 PM
Dec 2016
Lots of hate, all from manga readers I guess...
I loved it, fuck you :VVVV
Jun 8, 2017 12:52 PM

Apr 2013
I will be honest and say that I wasn't really interested in this episode anymore. The first 6 episodes were very good and then it became dull and boring with forced drama and stupid decisions. Still I guess it was above average, so... 6/10
Jun 19, 2017 12:14 AM

May 2015
The anime logic: let's show the majority of the cast kiss with each other the entire show but the one most important kiss, they say Nah... F*** it at least if the anime staff wanted to emphasize that the kiss is the first time Shiraishi x Yamada wanted to kiss for reasons other than switching bodies (normally/genuine) make the scene look like the OP *Sigh*

The kissing thingy was an interesting concept but then it turned into a bad gimmick WWE kind of way… before watching this anime I was under the impression that the majority of the kisses came from accidents, romance, escaping dire situations, comedy and for solving problems. The 2 last possibilities that I was thinking were the most used but the problem for me was that the kisses felt like they were happening for the sake of things and to top it all they undermined the romance aspect of the show at least for me.

On the character side, especially the witch(es) and characters that aren’t named Shiraishi aside from the kiss gimmick those character didn’t appear or contributed to the story as I was hoping they would especially the other 6 witches… much less impact when you've not been given enough development to care about some of the characters or maybe you care but the staff of the show didn’t gave some of the characters the spotlight that I think some of them deserved. This anime is all about Shiraishi & Yamada and not about Yamada and the seven witches (I like Shiraishi by the way but the show is named Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches for a reason or am I wrong? Where is the beef? all of the backstory about the witches and where they came from and how they fit into the world…?) it felt to me that the other witches were cameos in their own show in my opinion thus when their curse powers were lifted I didn’t felt any joy like I suppose I should felt and that is the staff fault. Not saying this show is bad, but it could have been so much better. To end this on a positive note the cast/voice acting was top-notch they portrayed flawlessly the emotions of the body swap *Kudos*
Jun 24, 2017 12:35 AM

May 2012
I have to say, since they tried to fit ~90 chapters into 12 episodes... it wasn't that bad. I really enjoyed the characters, I was expecting your typical harem archetypes but got something different from each 'harem girl'. As far as the MC goes, he was incredibly frustrating at times but I liked him better than most wimpy, weak-ass harem MCs. Hell this show didn't really feel like a harem show at all tbh.. which is a good thing IMHO. All the same though, I felt lost alot of the time and couldn't really follow some of the characters motivations or storylines. I suspect this is due to the constraints of the adaptation, so I'll give the manga a read since a few people say that its quite better. 7/10
Aug 27, 2017 11:14 PM

Dec 2012
Leona.
Dat bra and pantsu. Dat body!
Dem tears.
Dat pantsu.
Rude ass. You were not invited to see Asuka. Don't just run up in people house like that.
Dat grab. Dat hug.
All 7 are together.
Dat kiss.
They remember him.
He wished away the witch powers? WTF!
Dat confession!
Oh, Nene.
Dat kiss and teeth.
Dat grab.

And that was the end.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Oct 7, 2017 1:28 AM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
I love the whole cast! Yamada reminds me of Touma a bit XD Wishing for a Season 2 to this FUN ANIME !!!!!!!
張大です for 張大勇督察
Nov 10, 2017 10:05 AM

Jun 2016
Well, that was an okay ending, I guess.

They successfully do the ritual or whatever you call that and Yamada's wish was to erase all the witches' powers in that school, and it came true. And the effect of that is everyone remember who's who. And Yamada confessed his feelings for Shiraishi. Like okay. Haha.

Leona decided to go back to school, so I guess yeah Shimazaki (the student council president) and her are friends again.

Was expecting a better ending, but this is okay. Lol.

6.5/10, but since I enjoyed the humor of this anime despite the confusion most of the time, I'm gonna give this a 7/10, though Leona contributed a lot. Haha.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (TV) Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 10, 2015

146 by Karva1 »»
Apr 14, 11:21 AM

Poll: » Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (TV) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2015

306 by Karva1 »»
Apr 14, 9:22 AM

Poll: » Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (TV) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2015

153 by brokeRyuk »»
Feb 23, 3:39 PM

Poll: » Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 21, 2015

121 by WELLERM »»
Dec 17, 2023 1:33 AM

Poll: » Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 14, 2015

159 by WELLERM »»
Dec 17, 2023 1:33 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.