Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
May 11, 2020 12:20 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Can’t help but feel a little disappointed by this season, honestly. Coupled with that, this was a pretty weak finale too in my opinion.

Some sweet moments this episode but I’m not really a Chitoge stan so there’s that. Very similar feelings to Season 1’s finale too, I guess. Highlight for me was probably the backstory between her parents lol and that was pretty darn good. By the way, did we even get to see Raku’s father or his underlings this season? I really can’t recall a scene of them at all...

A few solid stand-alone (Maiko’s episode being probably the best) and good episodes throughout the season but the season as a whole felt a little “lost” I’d say. I was thinking we’d get a bit more from Haru (in particular) and Tsugumi’s follower but, at the end of the day, it just kind of sidetracked as well I suppose.

I kind of feel like this was more like a OVA series kind of thing, as such. I wouldn’t go as far as to saying this is like a season full of fillers but I’m afraid I can at least see reason to that, at the moment. I can’t even remember when the last time was that we got to see some significance behind the “pendant” which season 1 really built up on over its eventful first half.

All in all, I would say that the first 14-15 episodes of the 1st season was really the dime but it becomes “okay” from thereupon. Still fairly entertaining though and the character interactions are on-point which was fantastic!

Going to be a little strict here and give this a 6/10. Initially, I thought about giving it a weak 7/10 bit I couldn’t help but have some expectations after Season 1 (despite knowing beforehand that it’s vastly considered the inferior season) so a little let-down as a result. Had it not feel this disoriented and off the plot, I would have no qualms giving this a 7 but it is what it is.

#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Aug 19, 2020 12:59 PM
May 2020
I didnt wanted this kind of ending
Oct 13, 2020 6:30 AM
Sep 2020
Onodera best girl <3 oh and shit ending :)
Nov 7, 2020 8:10 AM
Nov 2018
Season 2 was ehh. I enjoyed the content but there was no progress on the locket. Season 1 was definitely better. Seeing how there is no season 3, it makes me wonder if the manga ending is bad or maybe season 2 didnt' sell enough to make season 3. Kosaki and Seishirou are the best girls!

6/10

Time to read the manga.
Dec 31, 2020 12:35 AM
Dec 2020
BRO PLS I NEED SEASON 3 PLS I WANT TO SEE CHITOGE AND RAKU BEING MARRIED MAN I DONT KNOW WHERE TO READ MANGA ABOUT SEASON 3 PLSSS 😭
Apr 28, 2021 11:06 AM

Dec 2012
No confession, as expected, but this episode does a solid job at showing off Chitoge's charm points. If anything, seeing her reach Onodera levels of girly was far more intimidating than when she's at her usual, energetic, knee-kicking self.

Nisekoi continues to prove that mastering the formula of clichés and archetypes can actually be as good as originality. Maybe it's because I last watched Nisekoi years ago, but I found this sequel refreshing. I went into it with no expectations of any real developments and was able to just kick back & relax as it delivered its stylish antics. Kosaki has been my favorite girl so I was happy to see that Onodera imouto Haru quickly won me over and has cemented the Onodera sisters as the best girl duo. I ended up watching the OP every episode just because of her.

7.5/10
Dec 14, 2021 3:17 PM

Sep 2018
Even though this barely had any progression for the main story point, I still enjoyed it quite a lot, especially since it had a very big slice of life feel to it. Fun characters and Shaft delivering once again. 8/10.
Sep 13, 2022 11:24 AM

Nov 2010
Finally, a Chitoge-centric ep. When she was putting on that ribbon, I saw her cute armpit and I wish I could lick it clean!

Hmm, what I don't like in this harem anime is, why does it always have to be the girl to confess first? it's kinda unfair to them that Raku is just idling by waiting to be confessed to. It should be fair on both sides IMO. I feel bad for Chitoge. She's such a wasted beauty on Raku.

Not a bad season, but it's frustrating that there's been zero progress in their love story. I enjoyed the eye candies at least! 7/10
Oct 4, 2022 6:19 AM

Jul 2021
ah this was good.

despite the non-existent plot developments, i can say i enjoyed the hell outta this season too.

its been like what 7 years since this season came out, i don't think we can really hope for a season 3. this needs a conclusion so bad.

there's just something about the characters, their chemestry and the shaft animation which makes this anime so lovable for me. this is probably my favourite harem till now, above TQQ.

i really want to see how this ends so i'll probably read the manga, thankfully at least the manga is concluded. i will still be hoping for a season 3 anoouncement though. till then we have 2 OVAs though.

overall, i would give this a 9/10. 1 point reduced for very little plot progression. rest was fire, great animation, great music, great comedy, great romance, great girls, great character developments for some characters.

MxS7HGS said:
When she was putting on that ribbon, I saw her cute armpit and I wish I could lick it clean!
based. again.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Oct 4, 2022 9:07 AM

Nov 2010
TsutanaiFuun said:

MxS7HGS said:
When she was putting on that ribbon, I saw her cute armpit and I wish I could lick it clean!
based. again.

MAL is the dump site of all my perverse and "evil" thoughts. hehe
Oct 4, 2022 9:09 AM

Jul 2021
MxS7HGS said:
TsutanaiFuun said:

based. again.

MAL is the dump site of all my perverse and "evil" thoughts. hehe
haha. relatable xDD

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Dec 14, 2022 10:18 AM
Oct 2021
OMG SALYEEED SHESHHHHHHH
Jan 8, 2023 4:52 AM
Dec 2022
gamo ta ending sas
Apr 4, 2023 4:07 PM

Jun 2015
And the show ends without ever revealing the mystery. This season didn't accomplish anything.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Jul 15, 2023 4:51 AM
Jul 2023
I loved it 10/10 pretty descent but its kinda needs season 3 i wish but i know they won't have season 3 but ig i'll go read manga
Jul 23, 2023 12:44 PM
Jun 2017
Does anyone know why Nisekoi Anime didnt End? The Locket story didnt end as well the Romance part who becomes the wife didnt end.
I must say that it was a very fun and nice story, but I hate it when the story does not end. I am disapointed.
It was a 8/10 for me, but becouse it never ended I would not recomend to anyone to watch the anime.
Sep 10, 2023 12:05 PM

Apr 2020
I thought about dropping it multiple times because it was boring and extremely cliché.
But a friend who loves this show and the good art kept me going.

5/10 for S1
4/10 for S2.

I don't understand why this show was so popular when it aired.
Go watch Gintama boyo/grill
My discord server for gaming and anime/manga: https://discord.com/invite/4mqXfNEJ9A
Pages (6) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nisekoi Best Girl ( 1 2 )

jCiao01 - May 9, 2015

89 by MeguSae38 »»
Apr 28, 1:55 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi: Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2015

188 by HanamiDango »»
Apr 24, 11:10 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi: Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2015

154 by RATSU_APENAS »»
Mar 29, 3:56 PM

» Any Chance of Revival?

Sdalex - May 4, 2023

13 by Badar_Rajpoot »»
Aug 21, 2023 8:34 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi: Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2015

138 by satchoff »»
Aug 16, 2023 5:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.