Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jun 17, 2015 12:01 AM

Mar 2009
Aoiyuki7 said:
Mormegil said:
But how did his eyes change color?

He is possessed by an evil spirit.

Okay. That's what I thought. Thank you.
Jun 17, 2015 11:33 AM

Jun 2014
Torrible said:

It is becoming more and more clear that you are just desperately trying to fanboyishly defend Kuroko no Basket. You use the same arguments over and over again, even if they are already perfectly countert or disproven. You don't seem simplistic and you probably are a nice guy, but your pov is kinda messed up and you should really think everything through one more time and ask yourself if you are partisan to KnB. I for example am objectively nonpartisan. There are of course characters, that I think are cooler than other ones, but the only thing I am rooting for is the best possible flawless story. And if they fail to do it, I'll have to accept and admit it instead of trying to sugarcoat it. I will admit it even if I don't really want to, because once I admit it, it will become the harsh reality for me, that one more of my favorite animes was ruined. Death Note is a prime example.

tsudecimo gets it. He is way more rational and honest and doesn't cling to the silly idea that it's impossible for KnB to not be as good anymore or to not have flaws.
Don't get me wrong. We all love/loved KnB and want it to be great, but you just have to accept it, if it isn't. And you just admitted it. You are saying that it's impossible for Furihata to dunk from the free throw line. I could just be like you and say that it could be possible for him, he could have the potential, because he has a body after all and that's all you need. But I would just lie to myself and be irrational. He was implemented as a noob/lower than normal, a person that is not capable to do something like that. And the same applys for Kuroko. He was implemented as a poor frail slow person. You could even say that Kuroko is a bigger noob than Furihata in terms of skill. He just exceeds at passing.

I am ok with the kings having yips or lacking concentration, but it was way more than that and also not well implemented. Also just because something has happened in real life before, doesn't mean that it's justified to implemend it nor does it automatically make a good story. Nearly everything has already happened countless times in real life. Does it mean that you have to implement everything to make it a good story? No. The complexity of storytelling goes way deeper. Diamond of Ace and Major for example have done better in handling unstable characters with yips or shaken determination. It was implemented in a proper way, although Diamond no Ace was a bit annoying and could've been done in a more interesting way without prolongating it for so long. I already explained all that, you are just ignoring all the input I've already given.

Btw, Seirin was ahead in the beginning and Kagami instantly landed the first meteor jam vs Akashi. Also a little later Akashis shot missed because of Kagami and Nebuya had to make it. Those also were "losses". But he remained perfectly calm and it did not affect his composure at all. Akashi also planned ahead to make one of Kagamis metor jams miss, just by making fractionally influence his form. Kagami did not have a mental lapse and also wasn't in the zone when Akashi threw a 3 pointer. Also standing on max range an comparing two person with a much lesser skill difference and the superior person coming out on top does not help you to make a point and isn't in the least comparable to Kurokos situation. There you go again. Yes it is 50:50 and the other choices would create a completely new encounter. I already explained the previous applied rules, the different options and the difference in real time action and much complexer planning. The sequence isn't complex. There is no need to explain it in detail and from 3 different pov's and make it seem complex. There is absolutely no rational way for the events to take place like they did. No matter how often you try to make excuses, it is not possible. The makers failed.

1. How was it obvious? He moved in the blink of an eye. Completely leaving Kagami behind. He could have simply broken through the left by overpowering Kagami like he previously EASILY did. He also had the option to do a double, tripple, quadruple feint and also the option to simply step back and throw a 3 pointer and also the option to use some totally different complex or irregular attack pattern. Those are all completely rational and easily achievable possibilitys.

2. Yes he did, so what.

3.Several steps ahead? You kidding me? it was simply right-left. Stop making it sound complex. And Kuroko didn't really read ahead he also didn't plan timing, the only plan he had was to observe Kagami and move in the opposite direction to expand the physical barrier and to have a 50:50 chance to be on the right side. He simply watched Kagami and moved in the opposite direction as he saw Kagami moving. Let's say Kuroko is good because he started to move in the opposite direction not when he started to see Kagami move, but when he saw Kagamis first impulse to move. It's clear that Kagami is TOTALLY overpowering Kurokos speed not just in the zone, but outside of it too. Yet, Akashis speed was way superior to Kagamis in that and the previous situations since Akashi entered the zone. It was also really really often shown, that Kuroko is the slowest and weakest with the fewest stamina. Even if he starts to move right away after seeing the first impulse of Kagami he still shouldn't make it. And even if he did, I already explained their difference in terms of everything. I too explained Akashis mindset and the fact that Kuroko did not start his stealing motion beforehand. The conclusion is that Kurukos and Akashis encounter is nothing more than a 1on1 on "equal" terms with rationally no chance of winning for Kuroko.

4. Yes he did, so what.

5. No, he didn't. He was completely left behind with no indication of him going after Akashi, because he was way to slow, off balance and completely stuck.

6. No he doesn't cross. After he went back to right he was in a perfectly balanced stance, you could say that it was his inital form. It was identical to the form he had before he even started his feint. The sliding was more of a visual effect.

Casual isn't really a better term. Casuals are the vast majority and are seen as persons who aren't experts, but laymen. They're lacking insight, passion, knowledge, experience, skill, and/or certain other things. They mostly also don't invest a lot of time and effort. Well, being a casual is not entirely a bad thing, well it is, but everyone is a casual in some fields, you can't be an expert in everything.
TyrelJun 21, 2015 6:56 AM
Jun 17, 2015 12:29 PM
May 2015
^I don't want to get into the middle of the debate here but you should NEVER apply logic to an anime. Also, what ruined Death Note (one of my fav series). If you want I can also PM you what Akashi does (which is complete BS and defies all logic)
Jun 17, 2015 12:56 PM

May 2010
Hmm this episode justified Akashi's character to a good extent. I think he is okay now, don't dislike him anymore. And I get now why he is so popular, it's understandable.
Jun 17, 2015 1:31 PM

Jun 2014
SovereignSky said:
^I don't want to get into the middle of the debate here but you should NEVER apply logic to an anime. Also, what ruined Death Note (one of my fav series). If you want I can also PM you what Akashi does (which is complete BS and defies all logic)

Yeah I know. The concept of logic was explained in a previous post. It doesn't need to apply real life logic, but it needs to abide the internal implemented set logic of the fictional world.

Death Note

I already heard some things about the next match and Akashi. It's sad, I don't want it to get even worse.
shonenkingJun 17, 2015 1:40 PM
Jun 17, 2015 2:08 PM
May 2015
shonenking said:
SovereignSky said:

Yeah I know. The concept of logic was explained in a previous post. It doesn't need to apply real life logic, but it needs to abide the internal implemented set logic of the fictional world.

Death Note

I already heard some things about the next match and Akashi. It's sad, I don't want it to get even worse.

Actually agree with the Death Note things, didn't even know Bakuman was by him and I love it as well, it goes to show authors shouldn't be afraid to try new genres.

Don't read if you wanna save your hype or rage for next episode
Jun 17, 2015 2:21 PM

Oct 2014
Seriously... for all of you who take this anime (and any other anime) so serious, criticize this thing and that thing, complaining this thing and that thing, and debating till your neck off.

Why don't you just watch and shut up?
If you love it, keep watching. If you hate it, just drop it.
Anime is not the only thing in your life. *sigh*

Just my rant...
Jun 17, 2015 2:35 PM

Apr 2013
kazetora said:
Seriously... for all of you who take this anime (and any other anime) so serious, criticize this thing and that thing, complaining this thing and that thing, and debating till your neck off.

Just my rant...
Most users here have been following the series since season 1 and want to see how it ends. However, the amount of BS shoved in our throats this season is a lot to handle for some of us. Sorry for having an opinion that goes against yours. Next thing you know Kagami in zone 2 will grow wings and fly from one end of the court to the other scoring 20 points in 2 minutes.
Jun 17, 2015 3:02 PM
Dec 2012
I have a feeling that next episode is going to be arsepullish?
Jun 17, 2015 5:19 PM
May 2015
KagemushaX said:
I have a feeling that next episode is going to be arsepullish?

I don't take anime seriously but yes next episode might be the kind of episode most people would say: I can't handle this shit anymore.....
Jun 17, 2015 6:56 PM

Jul 2010
Whatever really, I stopped taking that seriously KnB a long time ago, but it has been coherent so far so I won't really complain about asspulls here and there, I'm fully enjoying this last match and let me say this, it's a hell of a match, the directions behind the animations followed by the music are just perfect and the funny thing is that it's not even the BD.

What I liked the most of the episode is that Kuroko and Kagami's combo was perfectly coherent with their character and their story till now, I mean it was possible because it was them and only them, enough believable I'd say. Therefore, it's a well constructed power-up.

And if they are going to pull off more power-ups which is kinda obvious, that's fine as long they remain coherent with their intentions. That's the important thing for me.
Jun 17, 2015 7:13 PM
May 2015
Akanezora said:
Whatever really, I stopped taking that seriously KnB a long time ago, but it has been coherent so far so I won't really complain about asspulls here and there, I'm fully enjoying this last match and let me say this, it's a hell of a match, the directions behind the animations followed by the music are just perfect and the funny thing is that it's not even the BD.

What I liked the most of the episode is that Kuroko and Kagami's combo was perfectly coherent with their character and their story till now, I mean it was possible because it was them and only them, enough believable I'd say. Therefore, it's a well constructed power-up.

And if they are going to pull off more power-ups which is kinda obvious, that's fine as long they remain coherent with their intentions. That's the important thing for me.

That's the funny thing, Kagami's next "power-up" to deal with Akashi's BS actually kind of makes sense.....
Jun 18, 2015 2:11 AM

May 2015
Sourire said:
kazetora said:

Just my rant...
Most users here have been following the series since season 1 and want to see how it ends. However, the amount of BS shoved in our throats this season is a lot to handle for some of us. Sorry for having an opinion that goes against yours. Next thing you know Kagami in zone 2 will grow wings and fly from one end of the court to the other scoring 20 points in 2 minutes.

Sorry but this "BS" you speak of is non-existent. Don't call Zone 2 BS because you couldn't pay attention when Aomine was explaining it. LOL.

Jun 18, 2015 4:32 AM
Dec 2014
i did see it when it came out and i was nothing but satisfied, i am also nothing but shaking with excitement for next week
Jun 18, 2015 10:14 AM

Sep 2013
I'm amazed with how well they've tackled this episode. I admit that I was a little skeptical at the start, because it dealt with a lot of internal monologue, but I think Akashi's seiyuu (along with some SFX) did a wonderful job of defining the two Akashi personalities.

I think this game showed quite a few memorable gameplay animations. As both a viewer and manga reader, I think the anime tackled the flow of the game better. The visuals are breathtaking.... but seeing Akashi breakdown was a little tough to handle!

I hope the reason why they cut back the number of episodes from 26 to 25 is because they plan to release a couple of OVAs like they did for season 1 and 2.... if not tackle a movie of some sort using the material after the Akashi game.

I'm so pumped for the next two episodes!!
Jun 19, 2015 9:31 AM
May 2015
Dear Lord, Torrible. Why did you even reply to that shounenking kid? It was obvious that he was trolling, or a fool to be avoided. Those that aren't completely wacko like Sourire are fine, but you should have just let him fester in irrelevancy. He has nothing better to do with his time and would have just argued with someone else over some stupid shit on another thread.
Jun 19, 2015 8:37 PM

Sep 2013
Furtive_Pygmy said:
Dear Lord, Torrible. Why did you even reply to that shounenking kid? It was obvious that he was trolling, or a fool to be avoided. Those that aren't completely wacko like Sourire are fine, but you should have just let him fester in irrelevancy. He has nothing better to do with his time and would have just argued with someone else over some stupid shit on another thread.

Yeah, it was obviously a mistake to even respond to him. Should have taken it to private at the very least.
Jun 20, 2015 4:15 AM

Dec 2012
So Akashi has Schizophrenia? and I was under the impression that Akashi has Heterochromia, but it just disappeared with his alter ego? weird.

I don't really like, what is happening to the zone, not just for the inconsistent explanations to it, and how they treat it, like trigger mode. But I especially dislike how those in the zone, talk normally/a lot during it, one of the great things about Kagami vs Aomine, was the body language and facial expression Kagami had, when he first entered the zone. I get goosebumps just thinking about it, how his face was so focused, and completely immersed, talking and having a normal face expression, ruins that effect for me.
Jun 20, 2015 3:10 PM

Jan 2009
tsudecimo said:
So Akashi has Schizophrenia?

nah Schizophrenia is different with Split Personality - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissociative_identity_disorder
Jun 21, 2015 2:30 AM

Dec 2012
Relax, everybody is entitled to their own opinion. There is no truth in quality.
Jun 21, 2015 2:49 AM

Jun 2011
I've read few spoilers about Akashi's childhood. But I never thought he was this vunerable. I feel so bad about him T___T gdi

the animation was quite awesome btw
eijemJun 21, 2015 2:52 AM
Jun 21, 2015 6:54 AM

Sep 2011
Less baiting with your posts, please.
Jun 21, 2015 9:48 AM

Apr 2007
Wow the part where Akashi talks to his other self was actually really nice. So now the actual Akashi is finally out once again. I have to say, I'm actually quite impressed with what was done to his character. I didn't expect much before and disliked Akashi since he first appeared, but I can appreciate him more now at least.
Jun 21, 2015 10:18 PM

Jan 2012
HYAKUNEN HAYAI!
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Jun 22, 2015 1:39 AM

Mar 2011
Wow that was epic.

Although I was surprised Akashi performced so well. Murasakibara beat him easily in his 'true' form, but he passed Kagami while he was in zone. I guess it was the surprise of the change in Akashi that allowed him to pass, but even so..
And then he stops him at the end, although he is in his own zone too at this point, Kagami is worn out too I guess.

But so sad this is nearly over now.
"When everyone else is about to give up, the fighter who becomes the role model, is the true Leader."

Jun 22, 2015 5:34 AM

Jan 2014
Dayum, that was really powerful. I'm impressed :)
Kagami-Kuroko combo was amazing and Akashi's backstory so touching.
I feel Akashi so much now. I think he needs a hug more than anyone else.
Jun 22, 2015 9:17 PM

Mar 2012
Oh my gosh Akashi's backstory though. He sure does have a lot going on with his characters. I'm really impressed tbh that he can switch his personas like that. I'm excited to see how this change is going to impact the rest of the game in the next episode.
Jun 26, 2015 3:35 PM

Jul 2012
The Akashi monologue in his head was amazingly well done
Jun 27, 2015 12:47 PM

Nov 2010
Woa, Akachin is going to his third phase now

It was nice to see Kuroko and Kagami play to force him into this state
Jun 30, 2015 3:36 PM
Sep 2009
With such massive and fragile ego I'm surprised Akashi is not a Leo...
Jul 3, 2015 12:04 AM
Apr 2011
Quick question: What is the song from near the end of the episode when Akashi is confronting his other half? It pops up pretty commonly (happened in the previous episode with Seirin resting their hopes on Kagami, as well) but I can't figure out what the name of the song is and I really want it xD
Jul 14, 2015 2:55 PM

Jan 2013
This is easily the worst episode of the franchise. I repeat that Akashi's existence was a mistake. This cant get more ridiculous
Jul 23, 2015 2:26 PM

Mar 2014
Damn I thought things couldn't get any more heated up
Aug 20, 2015 6:14 PM
Jul 2018
Such an amazing episode.
Kagami in the zone working with Kuroko was way too epic ( I even thought Kuroko was going to enter the zone as well ahahah). But that was really awesome; kuroko really Stole the ball from Kagami just to give it back in "Alley-fucking-oop" style.
Looking forward to the rest of the game. Akashi's personality seems much better now. That makes 5 players from the Generation that Kuroko managed to change (emotinaly). So awsome to see Kuroko's legacy complete *.*
NOW GO WIN THAT GAME SEIRINNNNN
Dec 18, 2015 5:18 AM

Jul 2013
goddamn Akashi fell down and it was soooo satisfying. Well looks like he's changed back for good?
Mar 8, 2016 10:45 AM

Jul 2013
Wow, Kuroko beat Akashi!!!

Akashi looked like his soul was crushed after and then all that stuff at the end was kinda confusing but I guess he became that way because he wanted to carry on winning so his dad would let him play still because he wanted to for his mom.

Then he went back to being normal at the end.
But how could the others tell if to them he still always had the same colour eyes? o_O I dunno.
Mar 21, 2016 8:30 PM

Jul 2012
Wow at the animation during the last Seirin score. The Alashi backstory and "monologue" was really good too. Next episode is setting up to be a great one!
AndoMar 23, 2016 3:48 PM
May 24, 2016 9:34 AM
Oct 2013
can someone explain to me why does akashi has 2 personalities?i didnt understand,also,does anyone have the music during his story when we see the other Gom's and he said he wanted to control them
Aug 9, 2016 4:14 PM

Jan 2016
it felt good watching that little bitch get rekt like that
Nov 1, 2016 6:41 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
KAGAMI OPENED THE 2ND DOOR AND THE REAL AKASHI IS BACK !!!
張大です for 張大勇督察
Nov 10, 2016 9:41 AM

Apr 2009
sORRY Akashi but this is Kuroko's Basketball.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 10, 2017 11:37 AM

Mar 2016
KUROKO IS SAVING SOULS LEFT AND RIGHT.

I HAVE WAITED A LONG TIME FOR THIS DAY JUST AS I LONG AWAITED AOMINE'S SPIRIT TO BE RETURNED TO HIS BODY.

THE SHADOW IS RESTORING THE LIGHT!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 10, 2017 12:51 AM

May 2013
Welp. Now Akashi is whole again lol. Man, Seirin better win x3
Oct 22, 2018 12:05 AM

Feb 2015
shonenking said:
Bullshit BULLSHIT
pathetic pathetic pathetic pathetic
This anime has become sooo bad.
It's a disgrace. A DISGRACE

Kuroko is a slow unskilled loser. There is no way he could stop Akashi even if he knew.
Akashi was faster than even Aomine how the hell could Kuroko possible steal the ball.
There is no way. Doesn't matter if Kuroko stands before him or not. He can easily get past him
or just throw. And that's not all, Kuroko only looked at Kagami, so it would have been even easier to pass him because he has to get Akashi in his sight.

Akashis character design has been brilliant so far. And in just one episode they destroy the entire character design and make a poor standard character out of him. Wth with his conversation in his mind. Wth with not being arrogant, boastful and absolute anymore. Wth with this pathetic backstory.
Wth with this unstable crumbling personality. Why the hell did he even falter when Kuroko stood before him.

Kagamis zone last an eternity and Akashis runs out after like a second.
Why do they have to implement this shitty "friendship" and 2nd zone door stuff. It ruins everything.
Why do all characters have fucking perfect insight all the time, no matter how stupid they are?!
How is it possible that Rakuzan is so damn useless and does nothing at all.
Even if Akashi doesn't expect anything from them. Fuck, they are uncrowned kings. They should have at least a bit of pride and dignity and try to win their 1 on 1 or just try to be the best themselves. If I was an uncrowned king I would never stop trying to surpass the miracles.

Why is it so damn predictable. Do they really think it will make the anime better if Seirin wins against Rakuzan in the first try?! Why not let them lose and let a few of them take revenge later on or on the world stage.
How can they end this bullshit without even showing Aomine in action again. He did not even train or try so far. He is totally superior. He owned Kagami in the blink of an eye when he lent his shoes to him.

Call me hater, Rakuzan fanboy or whatever. I don't care.
It's not like I compulsively want to see Akashi win and Seirin lose.
I am totally fine with Seirin winning, but not under those circumstances.
The story was created in an awful way.
It's too soon for them to beat Rakuzan. If they must end it with season 3 and
want to let Seirin win over Rakuzan they should have done it in a different way,
that doesn't ruin passing, character design and the overall story.
I hate it when things I liked and enjoyed get on the wrong path and
are treated in a way that will worsen work.

Well, I've let of some steam and calmed down about now.
It just makes me sad.

i don't agree on akashi being a great character before this but this episode mutilated what little pros he had. well said.

Klad said:
This is easily the worst episode of the franchise. I repeat that Akashi's existence was a mistake. This cant get more ridiculous

this
-----
i have already stated how much i loathed akashi multiple times as his character appeared. which is a shame because i hyped him as soon as he first appeared. but THIS...has to be the most atrocious damage control of his character. why THE FCK would akashi try to keep the team together by breaking them apart what is this BULLSHIT "my mama died so i wanna be stronk in baskebul" LAZY excuse on why akashi was such an ass? the entire half of the episode was akashi arguing with himself with the stupidest excuses and reasons on why he is what he is. seriously take this stupid useless mother out of the picture and NOTHING will happen. his mom placed NO meaning the entire time. as "brittle" people claimed he was being in the game, his self damage control was a disgusting, stumbling useless mess.

and i was scratching my damn head at the whole cast gasping and clutching their hearts as some heart attack when kuroko moved to the left. WTF. did you seriously expect both of them to move in the same direction? IT MAKES COMMON SENSE AND HAS BEEN ATTEMPTED MULTIPLE TIMES when aomine was in zone 1 and it didn't do shit. moreover, kuroko is not in the zone and he already was burned out from when before akashi was in it so let alone that he placed any sort of danger in his eyes, how could he have even done the smallest of things to him? even for "friendship power" this still is a HUGE reach.

zone 2, as predicted by many, is bull. so it takes a person who has the zone and a person who doesn't have the zone to open the second door?????? WHY THE HELL DOES AOMINE GET TO BE IN HIS ZONE SO LONG AND NOT AKASHI. the power of friendship opened the second door, not the first. moreover, even if the zone manifested into a female and kagami and it made vicious love 3 days straight it wouldn't freaking matter because in the end it's not the zone or the user that rejects it eventually, it's the users's body because it's completely drained and can't take anymore. but yeah that only counted in S1 and 2 apparently. so no, this isn't just "anime logic", it's not "friendship power", it's literally everything written in the past and thrown into a lava pit because the writer made akashi too OP. good pluto, an entire series and character absolutely ruined in under 10 minutes. that's some legendary crap right there.
Sep 17, 2019 3:17 PM
Jul 2018
Literally wanted every fucking character to die except Akashi halfway through the episode. The creator just turned him from king to a loser like this? Seriously?

And what the hell is up with the last smile of Akashi? Was it suppose to be warm and comforting smile? It creeped me out even more

Also zone and super power bullshit still going on
Sep 19, 2020 1:52 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
This shaky victory is probably Akashi's biggest win and he doesn't even realize it.
Oct 13, 2020 5:51 PM

Dec 2007
that akashi part were so deep, really made him much better character.

and it seems the person stands in the way of other door of kagami is kuroko.

this arc really reaches new highest in the anime, it easily my favourite!
May 21, 2021 2:44 PM

Nov 2016
Kuroko's and Kagami's chemistry was on point, there was a taste of what's behind the regular Zone. I'm just wondering how would Zone Aomine fare against Emperor Eye with his instincts and formless style. Surely would be an interesting match up.

Anyway, Akashi is indeed a fragile player, but I guess this happens when you're so thirsty or rather desperate for victory. He dedicated his whole life to it, to the point where he lost himself and when even that's not enough, then might as well start having an identity crisis in the middle of a game. Lucky for him there are two Akashi's.

The inner dialogue, the mini flashback, the return of his old personality, his answer "I'm Akashi Seijuro, of course"

The OG is back! Honestly gave me fucking goosebumps.

He's a fascinating character, makes me wish Fujimaki had fleshed out the psychological aspect more. He's still cool as he is and more than sufficient for a series like this.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 21, 2021 4:14 PM

Nov 2016
Just noticed that the board said 8:30 min left this episode episode, even tho it was at 8:21 last one lol

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 7, 2021 1:53 AM

Jun 2020
Hiroshi Kamiya is a KAMIYA......he’s a God I swear

The fall & end of the Emperor.....it’s a great episode as compared to the previous few, watching Akashi fall was really something but someone pls!!!!!!! Send Akashi for therapy

Anyway the animation was so sick. I’m just ignoring everything else Seirin just win alr this is insane I laughed so many times. It’s ridiculous!!!!!!! This match sucks. In the end I guess Aomine is the only worthy opponent for beast!Kagami.

Those ED visuals ♡_______♡ I miss Kaijo

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 3rd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 24, 2015

155 by Kenel »»
Apr 22, 3:08 PM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 3rd Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 30, 2015

284 by Matchappie »»
Feb 26, 3:24 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 3rd Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2015

226 by Matchappie »»
Feb 26, 3:11 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 3rd Season Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 16, 2015

91 by Matchappie »»
Feb 25, 11:35 PM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 3rd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2015

136 by Matchappie »»
Feb 25, 4:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.