Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jun 26, 2015 10:18 AM

Mar 2010
The less Hestia, the better this anime is. Nice episode :)
Jul 10, 2015 10:01 AM

May 2015
Looks like Welf was the red-haired guy at the EDs.

Seems cool.
Jul 11, 2015 4:23 PM

Sep 2013
Wish Bell "the annoying" would sidestep a bit and let Wellf "the cool" be on the main stage
Jul 16, 2015 2:10 PM

May 2010
Welf totally seems like a bro, one of my favorite characters in this anime for sure. I brotp him with bell hard. Also like his bond with Lili.
Jul 17, 2015 5:24 PM
Jan 2015
Bell sure does like short length blades. . .
Jul 25, 2015 11:54 AM

Jul 2013
It's cool that Bell teamed up with the boy who made his armor. Nice he has a party now.

That argonaut skill was so badass!!!

And a new weapon! cool.
Aug 9, 2015 7:26 PM

Apr 2015
Crozzo is so funny and a skilled blacksmith. When i saw him in the OP i was guessing that maybe he was a cocky fighter or something, but thanks god i was wrong. This episode was better than the last one!
Aug 29, 2015 5:28 AM
May 2012
New guy seems cool, too.
Oct 31, 2015 7:35 AM

Dec 2008
Okay this makes no sense. The words are fairly easy to read in this show, and I swear ihe already leveled to 2 after killing that giant ape monster. HEll I swear it was on his back. I am perplexed here.
Nov 1, 2015 3:14 AM

Apr 2013
AnchientProphet2 said:
Okay this makes no sense. The words are fairly easy to read in this show, and I swear ihe already leveled to 2 after killing that giant ape monster. HEll I swear it was on his back. I am perplexed here.

If you're talking about the big white gorilla from episode 2-3, that was a level 1 monster (from floor 11, so requiring higher stats as a level 1 to be defeated than he had before having a status update), so Bell cannot pass level 2 from killing it. The only level 2 monster he has beaten was the minotaurus last episode.
Nov 19, 2015 4:25 AM

Aug 2009
well, i guess we are missing a big chunk of the LN which might affect our enjoyment of this adaptation. Can't complain too much though being a non-reader myself.

i see there is good progress and im good with that, will wait to see more
Dec 4, 2015 8:27 PM

Apr 2009
Oh the blacksmith's the red-haired guy and part of the party now. More adventures then!
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jan 29, 2016 11:46 PM

Jul 2014
Is he still asking that dumb question? (Clearly hears people mentioning about how he went from lvl 1 to lvl 2 faster than the most powerful chick or person at this point ever?)"are they talking about me?" No shit Sherlock!!!

I get the feeling Mama Mia(OMG they stole Mario's catchphrase didn't they?"used to be a badass adventurer!! He learns yet another OP Skill, are they just gonna keep handing him stuff like this? The progression is VERY unnatural. *Sigh*

Not much Hestia was a minus and Welf was more interesting than Bell(you know something's wrong when a Supporter Character is more interesting than a MC right? I feel that I can relate to Welf a whole lot more than I can relate to Bell due to him being and feeling more realistic rather than a male wish fulfillment character)

3/5.
TricksterZeroJan 30, 2016 12:07 AM
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
Apr 5, 2016 6:07 AM
May 2015
I totally loved this episode! Welf seems like a really good guy, very likeable and finally someone who's less whiny than all the female characters around Bell.

Bell's magic power seems to keep going up nicely, although I'm wondering why Hestia won't tell him about the other ability..
Aug 1, 2016 6:05 PM

Jul 2013
Nice now Bell's got a blacksmith in his party as well. I wonder if a buffer is a thing here. Or a tank maybe?
Aug 27, 2016 8:53 AM

Apr 2013
Level 2 really shined this episode, one-hitting an infant dragon seems to be quite a feat. Also bell got a new companion and a smith at that, very useful :3
Sep 16, 2016 5:39 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
New adventure partner and now come to 13rd stratos!!!!!
Jan 21, 2017 6:46 PM

Mar 2010
Seeing the blacksmith work was a good change of pace, its rare to see such simple things.. Simple thing that will help with the bigger picture.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Aug 24, 2017 12:05 PM

Dec 2016
It's sad when we know that somebody's using us as a self advantage :/ No wonder Welf got disinterested by it.

Cool episode :3 Who knew Bell would encounter a big name blacksmith in the end? He certainly hit the jackpot without knowing :P Something tells me that they will be best friends in no time ^^ Can't wait to see Crozzo in action :D

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Jan 25, 2018 12:58 AM

Sep 2012
when the red head was whining to the shop keeper (when he so them argue) i knew straight away hes the one that made Bells Armor :D
May 19, 2018 8:00 PM

Feb 2015
Bell is getting lot of things really fast, now he has a partner that is a blacksmith and forged a new dagger for him, using the minotaur horn. New partner, new weapon and new hability.
This is interesting and by the way Welf looks trustworthy.
Dec 29, 2018 3:29 PM

Jun 2015
liking the new guy, i think i like him more than the mc so far and we've known this dude for an episode.
Jan 27, 2019 3:40 AM

Aug 2017
Of course there has to be a bro character.

Bell is only leveling because he uses hax, takes outlandish risks and kills high level baddies while backup keeps him safe. Bell sucks. He would be dead in every episode without the helpers.
Jul 1, 2019 11:38 PM

Apr 2014
-Oh no a dragon? What will bell do? Pulls an OP attack out of his ass. Wow what skill is that? Essentially allows him to make asspulls to win battles he otherwise shouldn't. Can't be an asspull if it's an acknowledged skill. Points to temple. What next, he gains the ability to activate literal (cuz ya know, gods are walking among them) but also terminological Deus Ex Machinas? I hope the story will also do something interesting with it.

-Welf was pretty desperate to join a party. I'd say Bell was just being his naive self in allowing him to join so readily, but he is a blacksmith whom Bell is a fan of, so it makes sense. He also must have seen an innocence in Bell that made him in the mood to forge a powerful weapon for him despite having refused to make it for others. However, I'm really curious as to why he was so eager to find a party.

-The scene of Welf forging and providing his inner monologues reminds me of some shows out there where an artist is practicing their craft overlayed with the audio of them explaining their philosophy.

-Bar scene lol. Those maids can probably wipe the floor with most of the tavern I bet.

-Show feels like it's still only just getting started and there are only four episodes remaining. Season 2 is coming in a few days though, which is nice. Very rocky start but things are starting to be set in motion and Bell recognizes social cues now lol.
Feb 2, 2020 11:58 PM

Aug 2017
Oh, Bell is level 2 now and he is famous too. Welf! A new character. Im curious about his relationship with his Famila.
NurguburuFeb 3, 2020 12:23 AM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jul 28, 2020 12:39 PM

Jul 2009
Welf is a pretty cool guy, but it's kinda weird seeing him joining the party so casually while Lili went through all that trouble. No backstory is better than a forced backstory, I guess.

Lion being badass as always! She's definitely gonna see some action soon.

One thing I find interesting about this series is that the level range is fairly grounded. They treat reaching Level 2 as a monumental achievement whereas many other RPG-themed anime have the characters with two or three-digit levels.
Sep 14, 2020 2:42 PM

Jan 2009
that argonaut ability is a critical strike eh cool

and he got a new weapon from the minotaur horn
Sep 20, 2020 11:59 PM

Oct 2016
Ryuu is cool as fuck, and that was a great episode.

We got a new party member, Welf seems like a bro, so he is a welcomed addition to the cast and he's a blacksmith to boot.

Nice, I like that. They turned the minotaur horn into a weapon instead of Bell just carrying it around, that's great.
Sep 28, 2020 9:51 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
By levelled up, Bell finally been able to step up a bit into a middle level, and might soon reach a save point at 18th floor. However, he needed to find another adventurer to created a party, knewing the danger around a middle part of the Dungeon kinda hard to do a solo adventure. However, no doubt that my boy, Bell kun, could get rid of every monsters in their way to the top, by one slash and been able to reached the save point, alone.

Still, for the sake of the plot, and to gave my boy another boosted power level, he needed to find another friend. Thats when he met up with the blacksmith adventurer, Welf san. Yep, its expected, another exiled familia members, a cursed blacksmith aristocrate from Hephaistos Familia. Currently, since he helped Bell created another weapon from the previous Minotaur drop, they were all became more stronger than before.

Here all of you introduced, the real journey of the 'Little Rookie', a new adventurer that levelling up his rank into the level two. Its too fast than the normal one, its too young for the normal adventure, for the sake of a normal journey and normal MMORPG adventurous. Yeah, a fastest, and younger adventurer in level two, and his party, explore the middle world in a Dungeon. Could it ended up in a more wild than before?

Also, Ryuu, once again, proved to be a cool elf. Then, Bell ultimate skill of Argonaut, proved his status as MC, really hard to make himself lose. Wow. No joke. Its getting interesting!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 10, 2020 10:54 PM

Feb 2019
Ok, so it's not just an upside-down SAO. It's an upside-down SAO with a splash of Fate. Bell definitely has some Shirou elements, like his easily flustered nature. Also, Bell has Excalibur's trait of being the Sword of Promised Victory in his Argonaut skill.

Anyways, the action was pretty good in this episode. I like Welf's general character and his sticking to his ideals. Hopefully we get more Hestia action.

Hestia is Best-ia.
Oct 14, 2020 11:25 AM

Sep 2018
Since the character of Lili has fully entered the party with the character of Bell, the plot is becoming more intriguing and the narrative more interesting to follow. Also involving this episode that does not see who knows what great news, if not that of knowing the character of Welf. The final minutes after the ending put a lot of excitement, I expect there will be sparks in the next episode.
Apr 1, 2021 9:41 AM

Jan 2019
Bell has more knives that my cousin in that one pyramid scheme...
Jun 21, 2021 2:19 PM

Nov 2020
That "Burning Fighting Fighter" reference XD
What Does Pot of Greed do?
Oct 18, 2021 9:29 AM

Jul 2021
That Argonaut power seems pretty op, but either way I liked this episode. Welf is definitely a favourite character for me already, I'm glad we finally met him
Aug 18, 2022 8:07 PM

Apr 2022
not as much fighting but I like how we get to know more about the new crew member instead of being left in the dark
Mar 21, 2023 12:28 AM

Feb 2022
Welf is a cool guy!
May 29, 2023 2:04 PM

Oct 2019
That Argonaut skill will soon turn out to be handy for Bell. I wonder how many times he can use it..
Jul 1, 2023 10:51 AM
Nov 2022
Al menos no fue tan malo el apodo
TeemplarioJul 1, 2023 1:13 PM
Jul 15, 2023 4:32 PM
Jan 2023
That was an awesome kill against the dragon, didn't expect Bell to be able to one shot the thing.
Oh and I like that new guy, hope he sticks around.
Aug 18, 2023 6:37 PM
Oct 2021
i love the blacksmithing scene too bad he's not a dwarf though
Dec 5, 2023 7:14 PM

Nov 2023
Bell is slowly becoming powerful
Feb 7, 6:03 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Bro's new skill lets him one-shot a dragon.... nice

NYANPASU
5700XT

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 8, 2015

363 by Etherius_ZS »»
Apr 19, 2:32 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 1, 2015

196 by Etherius_ZS »»
Apr 19, 1:42 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2015

208 by Etherius_ZS »»
Apr 19, 12:57 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2015

282 by Etherius_ZS »»
Apr 19, 12:10 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

belatkuro - Apr 10, 2015

277 by Etherius_ZS »»
Apr 19, 11:38 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.