Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
May 29, 2015 9:27 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That was lewd

Decent action this week I guess although not as good as the previous one. I liked Bell's collaboration with this guy though:

And I feel like Bell is getting stronger each episode with his magical abilities.
Stark700May 29, 2015 10:49 AM
May 29, 2015 10:19 AM

Mar 2014
Is the upgrade for the fire-bolt like a temporary thing or will he have it permanently? Because damn that firepower.

May 29, 2015 10:54 AM

May 2013
That was some attack to kill off that dragon. Bell was able to get a new weapon as well as a companion.
May 29, 2015 10:58 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
I really like this new guy named Welf

His background story is really sad and I can relate to him feeling used by people who only wants to exploit his talents because of his family name...It really sucks what happened to his family

I really enjoyed finding out about this meeting with the gods but man Bell's title is so freaking underwhelming xD Poor Bell got such an average name lol But oh well, at least he's owning it and has gained a lot of much deserved respect

The bar scene was great (That one elf girl is a badass incarnate) but man that dungeon battle was cool a day Bell's Argonaut skill is OP. Looks like it's only a one shot thing so there's no reason to call hax imo tbh

Overall it was a great episode and I can't wait to see Bell use his new Minotaur dagger and work together with his party (Hopefully Welf will.make him a magic item soon)
TokoyaMay 29, 2015 11:10 AM
May 29, 2015 10:59 AM

Jan 2012
Bell's certainly making his name known now. I've taken a near immediate liking to Welf, seems trustworthy enough. I'm starting to wish this was 2 cour...
May 29, 2015 11:04 AM

Jun 2014
damn, this anime is surprisingly good
:3
May 29, 2015 11:05 AM
Apr 2015
Great episode! Maybe not so much action, but good progress.

Though, to the LN readers... did they just completly skipped his ability selection?!
May 29, 2015 11:08 AM
Apr 2013
They skipped Bell's large sword switch attack, I was really looking forward to them animating that. T-T

I didn't see it strapped to Lili's backpack either, so I wonder how they're going to do that.

Overall, good episode, I like Welf. :D

Edit: Yeah, that's right, they completely skipped over his development skill stuff. O_o;;;
May 29, 2015 11:12 AM

Apr 2010
So Bell is gaining fame with his fast levelling tho it doesn't seem like it's only a good thing judging by what happened in the restaurant.
Jealousy is a nasty emotion.
And i feel sorry for Ryu having to deal with that.
But Mia showed what she was capable of again, she certainly is in control over her own place.
May 29, 2015 11:20 AM

Jun 2014
That skill is actually pretty badass
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 29, 2015 11:22 AM

Aug 2010
Holy shit the rushing is real O_O 1 whole volume in one episode :O What are they in a rush for?

I'll just talk about the stuff they skipped from the LN

As for the ep it was still pretty fun ^^ Loved the Ryuu scene and the Hestia teasing Bell about wanting to be a hero scene XD Also seeing those guys from the Loki Familia being all fired up from Bell :P They kept most of Welf's coolness so that was nice too. Love the guy.
Barion-ZaraMay 29, 2015 11:27 AM
May 29, 2015 11:24 AM

Jun 2010
petecz said:

Though, to the LN readers... did they just completly skipped his ability selection?!

They completely skipped about 3/4 of the 4th LN. Ability selection, ability discussion, the elven war involving magic swords and why magic swords are super not good, the name selection for anyone who isn't Bell.
May 29, 2015 11:26 AM

Apr 2013
Ridiculous. they just adapted the WHOLE VOLUME 4 in ONE EPISODE. Since the volume 4 has 2 short stories at the end, they had 230 pages to adapt. They did it in ONE EPISODE.

As if that wasn't enough, they made several huge mistakes in the paper shown at the beginning with his rank up.
1)That's his stats from before the minotaurus' fight. His lasts stats before leveling up, which should be the one shown before being kept as an hidden values after his rank up, were all SS except for Agi which was above SS.
2)Weirdly, even though the numbers are for a SS rank for Agi on the paper, it's written "SSS" As if that stat was actually above SS.
3)Hestia isn't supposed to show to Bell those stats, for a very good reason. Hestia never said to Bell anything about SS in the story since the start. This is something that isn't supposed to exist and is only possible due to his first skill, yet Bell sees it in the anime and doesn't react at all, even though HEstia never said to him about his stats being all S /SS before the minotaurus fight (Bell was late so he ran off without letting Hestia telling him the update she did, and this scene happens in the anime just as well). He looks at that paper without any surprise. Oh, I had a ss stat? No reaction? No reaction? Well no reaction at all.
4) Bellow Argonaut, there 's supposed to be the description. Although they still aren't sure about the exact effect, they now the type of skill it is.
5) They don't talk about the choice of ability after leveling up between hunter, luck and I-don't-remember-what-was-the-third-one (I think it was a poison resistance or something like that?) AT ALL.
Bell got another skill with Argonaut (argonaut wasn't a choice, whereas the second was a choice between several), that he had to choose. Those skills are skills that become a choice available every times you level up, but yo ucan only choose one. He consulted Eina about the choice, worrying about which one he was supposed to choose, and only finalised his level up afterwards with Hestia. Between the two, he wasn't completely a level 2

As I feared, they didn't show how the second name are choosen. This is too bad since it's very funny, and gives several hints about the gods' advanced culture in heaven.
Ahah, they did a "burning fighting figther". Too bad they didn't explain why because they skipped the choice of names. That scene was supposed to raise Hestia's suspicion about Freiya being interested in Bell, as well as a first introduction of Hermes. They really skip too much.

They kept the bar scene about Ryu, although they suppressed the actions from another waitress who was around.

Welf sanjou! I was waiting for the appearance of that character. :3

Wow, the whole conversation about the Hephaistios Familia's level 1 smith was skipped as well as several scenes with Bell asking Eina and so on about Welf.

At least they kept the conversation in Welf's forge about intact. That's about the only good thing in this episode.
They really, really skip too much. Well, after doing 230 pages in one episode, that's logical result... -_-

Awful. Absolutely awful. I wasn't especially complaining until now about the rush but this time it's going too far. JC Staff, what are you doing, seriously. "Oh, there's almost no Hestia and no fight, let's skip everything it's not interesting lololol"

Well, starting with episode 10, we're in the volume 5. Volume is very good, and it will have 4 episodes to be done so we can expect quite an epic final battle. But at which price we're getting it by the 13th episode, how ridiculous...

He defeated a friggin Floor Boss (The anime didn't even mention that lol)

Absolutely incorrect. The only use of Argonaut in the LN was against the Infant Dragon, which was exactly what happened here as well. Infant Dragon are the strongest creature in the upper level, but far from being a floor boss. They don't meet several requirement for this.
JC staff is already butchering the title quite a bit, please don't give improper information on top of this

Still 4 eps left? How many volumes are they gonna cover now? Anyone who read past this point...Are there any epic moments that J.C are desperate to animate or something?

Well, obviously, yes. They're desperate since the start to have enough room to animate the epic battle at the end of volume 5 (they don't have enough room to go up to the epic one at the end of the 6th, though, even like that). I can understand this, but butchering the whole thing to make all of this enter in 13 episodes rather than going for two cour isn't forgiveable, especially since LN are selling very well.

ZefyrisMay 29, 2015 12:49 PM
May 29, 2015 11:31 AM

Jun 2010
Zefyris said:
Ridiculous. they just adapted the WHOLE VOLUME 4 in ONE EPISODE.

They didn't really adapt it so much as they turned it into swiss cheese.
May 29, 2015 11:41 AM

Apr 2013
Is the upgrade for the fire-bolt like a temporary thing or will he have it permanently? Because damn that firepower.

It's a three minute charge (can be fired before the 3 minutes but with less firepower, although 1 minute already gives quite impressive result imo) skill
that drain A LOT from both Bell's stamina and Bell's mind. Doing it several time would throw him in mind zero in no time.
ZefyrisMay 29, 2015 12:42 PM
May 29, 2015 11:46 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
The adoption of Welf into Bell's party was rather undramatic. Quite a surprise. Reading some of the comments above, it seems that a lot was skipped over.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

May 29, 2015 11:48 AM
Feb 2015
Nice job bell LEVEL 2!!! And he got little rookie as a title OMG LMAO XD he was hyped up. Well bell is really famous now, he one one step closer to Aiz.
Looks like crozzo makes his arrives and he made a nice dagger for bell. Hopefully they become great friends :3
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
May 29, 2015 11:49 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Barion-Zara said:
Holy shit the rushing is real O_O 1 whole volume in one episode :O What are they in a rush for?

I'll just talk about the stuff they skipped from the LN

As for the ep it was still pretty fun ^^ Loved the Ryuu scene and the Hestia teasing Bell about wanting to be a hero scene XD Also seeing those guys from the Loki Familia being all fired up from Bell :P They kept most of Welf's coolness so that was nice too. Love the guy.
Thanks for letting us know about what was skipped....I'm kinda saddened that we didn't get this info
May 29, 2015 11:51 AM

Apr 2013
Actually, there's a story behind that name.

Hestia is super happy to have gotten that one for a reason, although she needed the help of Freiya for this. Without Freiya, Bell would have had a chuu2 name.
Well, Bell is 14 years old so a chuu2 name was what he was hopping for though (but the gods are trembling in fear at the idea of such names). Most level 2 have chuu2 names actually, except for powerful familia.

But the assembly was completely skipped so there's no way it's understood.
May 29, 2015 11:51 AM

May 2015
no explanation of his skill whatsoever XD did they spent every ounce of their greatness in the last episode this most likely have another season hope they do a better job on details
May 29, 2015 11:58 AM

Apr 2013
really liked this episode. sad to read that they skipped and rushed trhough a lot of content

actually really sucks. it is one thing to have a bad episode because so much is skipped but when the stuff that is animated is so enjoyable i want more to watch not have content skipped

little rookie though.. poor bell what a lame name
May 29, 2015 11:59 AM

Mar 2015
It was a good episode. Hestia do what she always do. Bell being cool again. Lili gets "jealous" by the new party member and the elves on the bar.

So Bell gets a new friend, a blacksmith, not bad. I feel bad for Lili that she have to pick up all the little things that Bell earned while bringing that large bag on her back lol.

May 29, 2015 12:01 PM

Apr 2014
Ho..Bell gets a new skill.
And Hestia looking good as always.
Bell gets his first title...Little Rookie lol.
A new member join the team and one famous blacksmith.
Lili is jelly that Welf is in their group now lol.
Can't wait for more.
Hestia...I just want to have her as my Kami-sama lol
(Guess I will buy an action figure of her :D)
May 29, 2015 12:03 PM

Jan 2015
God the LN readers are so annoying.
May 29, 2015 12:04 PM

Feb 2015
Little rookies moving up in the world xD
May 29, 2015 12:05 PM
May 2015
We'll that was really cool. Everybody seems to like Welf already, just like me. Hahaha! But one thing caught my attention, this episode seemed so short despite the fact that it has 23 minutes. But, yeah nevermind that because I'm still lovin' it XD
May 29, 2015 12:06 PM
Oct 2010
If I understood Hestia right: Argonaut skill = Deus ex machina.

... Ok, obviously not, but I kinda got that impression this episode... perhaps "cheap shot" would be a better comparison.

DesuTronic said:
Is the upgrade for the fire-bolt like a temporary thing or will he have it permanently?
Seems like only against monsters that would otherwise be too difficult for him to fight normally... and probably just once per fight/day/week or something like that... Otherwise it's way too OP.
AjunkyMay 29, 2015 12:13 PM
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
May 29, 2015 12:07 PM

Dec 2013
Maybe each level he will get a new skill? Damn power, that poor baby dragon only appeared in 10s...
May 29, 2015 12:08 PM

Dec 2013
Ok episode. That was some impressive fire power!
May 29, 2015 12:15 PM

Feb 2014
The new guy seems pretty cool, I like him so far. Since he will be part of Bell's party we will see him a lot more so that's good.

Bell's new skill seems really op, I don't know how strong that monster was but he 1 shotted him, so it probably does tons of damage.

Overall the new party looks strong I feel like it will not be that hard for them to survive the middle floors.
May 29, 2015 12:17 PM

Jan 2015
Bell-kun leveled up after buying an exp boost. That's the only explanation for his unnatural growth.

How does one loli-goddes have such a big bust? She probably hid her dinner there.

Mamma Mia is a real badass. She just needs a moustache and an eye-patch ;p

And ofc, Bell's new ability is a boost skill. Just how much more overpowered does he want to be?

Ushiwakamaru? That's an odd name for a dagger. Mino-tan suited it better.

That 'Burning Fighting Fighter' reference tho ;p
May 29, 2015 12:18 PM

Dec 2012
LMAO That "Burning Fighting Fighter" reference.

May 29, 2015 12:19 PM

Apr 2013
hlubkoj2020 said:

A new member join the team and one famous blacksmith.

Skipped info about welf :
He's not famous at all, he's a level 1 blacksmith like dozens of blacksmith from his familia, who is skilled for a level 1 blacksmith but that's about it. And even thought he's skilled, he actually doesn't sell items.
When Bell encounters Welf in that scene, the Merchant was giving back the armour he had in stock to Welf, saying that they were not selling, and that's why Welf was protesting heavily (note: that merchant is from the same Familia as Welf, yet, what he made was still deemed as "not selling".

Part of the problem for sale is Welf's naming sense. He names his armor "pyonkichi", and as you see later in the episode, was about to name that dagger 'Minotan". The adventurers feels very offended by such names and don't buy lol x) ).
That's why when suddenly Bell came asking if they didn't have anything from Welf in stock, both the merchant and Welf himself were very surprised. This is the first time Welf had a customer wanting his items precisely.
Also, all Blacksmith level 1 are searching to join parties from new level2 in order to level up. When you see Welf satarting to talk loud on that bench, and making say to Bell that he was "his" blacksmith, he did it because there was several blacksmith from his Familia that were awaiting the chance to talk to Bell and ask him to join with the same kind of proposal.
The reasons blacksmith are so desperate to level up to 2 is because the special skill "blacksmith" can only be obtained by leveling up. While you can be a blacksmith without that skill, it makes a huge difference in what you can do (without, you're basically just an ordinary blacksmith, with it, you're receiving like for any skill part of the power of a god for blacksmithing, so...) and cannot, as well as the quality of the items you make. Blacksmith level 2 are called "High Smith" and are the only ones in Hephaistios familia allowed to put "hephaistios" instead of their own name in what they create. The price goes up like crazy as soon as this becomes possible, as this is basically a huge assurance of quality for the buyer.

However, his name is famous, but that's his ancestors name which is, not him.
He has a peculiar ability due to his family, but refuses to uses it so he's deemed as useless by his pairs who don't understand why he refuses producing maken. (As a reminder : Maken are peculiar weapons which can cast a spell without any incantation nor loss of mana for the user. Maken are very costly so being able to craft some means lot of money income and a certain notoriety. However, those weapons have a limited amount of charges
ZefyrisMay 29, 2015 12:43 PM
May 29, 2015 12:19 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Zefyris said:
Ridiculous. they just adapted the WHOLE VOLUME 4 in ONE EPISODE. Since the volume 4 has 2 short stories at the end, they had 230 pages to adapt. They did it in ONE EPISODE.

As if that wasn't enough, they made several huge mistakes in the paper shown at the beginning with his rank up.
1)That's his stats from before the minotaurus' fight. His lasts stats, that are kept as an hidden values after his rank up, were all SS except for Agi which was above SS.
2)Weirdly, even though the numbers are for a SS rank for Agi on the paper, it's written "SSS" As if that stat was actually above SS.
3)Hestia isn't supposed to show to Bell those stats, for a very good reason. Hestia never said to Bell anything about SS in the story since the start. This is something that isn't supposed to exist and is only possible due to his first skill, yet Bell sees it in the anime and doesn't react at all, even though HEstia never said to him about his stats being all S /SS before the minotaurus fight (Bell was late so he ran off without letting Hestia telling him the update she did, and this scene happens in the anime just as well). He looks at that paper without any surprise. Oh, I had a ss stat? No reaction? No reaction? Well no reaction at all.
4) Bellow Argonaut, there 's supposed to be the description. Although they still aren't sure about the exact effect, they now the type of skill it is.
5) They don't talk about the choice of ability after leveling up between hunter, luck and I-don't-remember-what-was-the-third-one (I think it was a poison resistance or something like that?) AT ALL.
Bell got another skill with Argonaut (argonaut wasn't a choice, whereas the second was a choice between several), that he had to choose. Those skills are skills that become a choice available every times you level up, but yo ucan only choose one. He consulted Eina about the choice, worrying about which one he was supposed to choose, and only finalised his level up afterwards with Hestia. Between the two, he wasn't completely a level 2

As I feared, they didn't show how the second name are choosen. This is too bad since it's very funny, and gives several hints about the gods' advanced culture in heaven.
Ahah, they did a "burning fighting figther". Too bad they didn't explain why because they skipped the choice of names. That scene was supposed to raise Hestia's suspicion about Freiya being interested in Bell, as well as a first introduction of Hermes. They really skip too much.

They kept the bar scene about Ryu, although they suppressed the actions from another waitress who was around.

Welf sanjou! I was waiting for the appearance of that character. :3

Wow, the whole conversation about the Hephaistios Familia's level 1 smith was skipped as well as several scenes with Bell asking Eina and so on about Welf.

At least they kept the conversation in Welf's forge about intact. That's about the only good thing in this episode.
They really, really skip too much. Well, after doing 230 pages in one episode, that's logical result... -_-

Awful. Absolutely awful. I wasn't especially complaining until now about the rush but this time it's going too far. JC Staff, what are you doing, seriously. "Oh, there's almost no Hestia and no fight, let's skip everything it's not interesting lololol"

Well, starting with episode 10, we're in the volume 5. Volume is very good, and it will have 4 episodes to be done so we can expect quite an epic final battle. But at which price we're getting it by the 13th episode, how ridiculous...

He defeated a friggin Floor Boss (The anime didn't even mention that lol)

Absolutely incorrect. The only use of Argonaut in the LN was against the Infant Dragon, which was exactly what happened here as well. Infant Dragon are the strongest creature in the upper level, but far from being a floor boss. They don't meet several requirement for this.
JC staff is already butchering the title quite a bit, please don't give improper information on top of this

Still 4 eps left? How many volumes are they gonna cover now? Anyone who read past this point...Are there any epic moments that J.C are desperate to animate or something?

Well, obviously, yes. They're desperate since the start to have enough room to animate the epic battle at the end of volume 5 (they don't have enough room to go up to the epic one at the end of the 6th, though, even like that). I can understand this, but butchering the whole thing to make all of this enter in 13 episodes rather than going for two cour isn't forgiveable, especially since LN are selling very well.

Didn't expect Mino-tan to be that small though.

It's supposed to be bigger than the HEstia knife, so it's not supposed to be as small, no.
Thanks for the info....A buddy of mine went into more detail on the things that you mentioned and damn I'm kinda upset that they skipped this stuff....I'm gonna read the volume later tonight
May 29, 2015 12:21 PM
Oct 2010
PLamus1 said:
And ofc, Bell's new ability is a boost skill. Just how much more overpowered does he want to be?
I bet he learns "Time stop" at level 3.
Friedrich Schiller
May 29, 2015 12:26 PM

Apr 2013
Ajunky said:
PLamus1 said:
I bet he learns "Time stop" at level 3.

As I said above
"It's a three minute charge (can be fired before the 3 minutes but with less firepower, although 1 minute already gives quite impressive result imo) skill
that drain A LOT from both Bell's stamina and Bell's mind. Doing it several time would throw him in mind zero in no time."

So it's not easy to use (the first firebolt you're going to use after activating the skill will use it, so no firebolt during the charge, furthermore most fights last far less than the charging time), and have heavy consequences, since just two uses without potions of this skill would probably throw Bell into mind down. Which, in the middle of a dungeon would be lethal.
May 29, 2015 12:29 PM

May 2013
Xenocrisi said:

Not just that, what they are doing is illegal since the LN is licensed xD
May 29, 2015 12:32 PM

Jul 2014
Honestly, other than the addition of Welf, this was one hell of a dull episode. Hardly anything of note actually happened, and we just ended up with something totally bland.

Also, has this seriously already covered the first 4 volumes of the LN? Geez, I hadn't thought that the pacing was that bad, but that's just ridiculous.
May 29, 2015 12:33 PM

Apr 2013
CodeKeima said:
Xenocrisi said:

Not just that, what they are doing is illegal since the LN is licensed xD

So talking about a book you read is illegal? lol, you're a funny guy xD. Oh, and also, I own all the volumes I ordered from japan legally. Too bad, heh?

Also, since when explaining to others is annoying? I've done this in most episodes and AFAIK I've been thanked several times in each thread I did this. Could you say the same of your posts around here, I wonder.

danieltortoisee said:
Also, has this seriously already covered the first 4 volumes of the LN? Geez, I hadn't thought that the pacing was that bad, but that's just ridiculous.

Yes, we just had 4 volumes in 9 episodes. If you want a positive note, there's 13 episodes and no matter how they struggle there is no way to go up to the 6th volume, which means that the remaining 4 episodes will be for arc 5 alone. Which means a (almost) proper pace for the first time since the beginning.
ZefyrisMay 29, 2015 12:37 PM
May 29, 2015 12:36 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Burning Fighting Fighteeeeeeeeeeeeeer~~~!! That was funny as hell xD

Also i like Welf a lot, he seems to be a great guy and a good helper for Bell. He made a strong weapon for him.
May 29, 2015 12:39 PM
Sep 2014
So they butchered vol 4 to include the epic fight of vol 5. Well I guess most fan would be happy; as I have already read up to vol 4 I am happy that vol 5 will probably get 4 episode and according to what I found poking around different forums, the fight in vol 5 is much grander then Minotaur fight in vol 3. BUT I really hoped they'd animate the name selection, man that was the most hilarious part of the whole series imo. Also in LN Eina advised Bell to buy fire resistant coat for the party prior to entering lv13 which ended up saving their life, I wonder If they are gonna ignore that part.
I guess this is the worst episode so far and I am pretty sure I ain't the only one who think that
May 29, 2015 12:41 PM

Nov 2014
New blacksmith seems pretty cool
Hi there
May 29, 2015 12:45 PM
Apr 2013
Zefyris said:

Didn't expect Mino-tan to be that small though.

It's supposed to be bigger than the HEstia knife, so it's not supposed to be as small, no.

It's actually not as big as the Hestia knife. Let me find the quotes...

If the blade of <Goddess’s Dagger> was 20 centimeters long,

And
A single blade whose blade width was around 15 centimeters. A unique weapon that Welf used
a Minotaur’s Horn to create.

So the Hestia knife has a 20cm blade, and the Ushiwakamaru has a 15cm blade.
May 29, 2015 12:47 PM

Apr 2013
55UiM10 said:
S Also in LN Eina advised Bell to buy fire resistant coat for the party prior to entering lv13 which ended up saving their life, I wonder If they are gonna ignore that part.

I completely forgot about that scene, you're right, they skipped that too (actually, they skipped absolutely all the conversations with Eina lol. About his level up skill, about Welf, and about the condition she set for allowing him to go to level 13 (the fire resistant clothes)). And those coat will save their lives several times to boot.. They may include a quick flashback about Eina saying it to him or something in the next episode,... Well, let's hope something is mentionned...

Tigersight said:
Zefyris said:

It's actually not as big as the Hestia knife. Let me find the quotes...

If the blade of <Goddess’s Dagger> was 20 centimeters long,

And
A single blade whose blade width was around 15 centimeters. A unique weapon that Welf used
a Minotaur’s Horn to create.

So the Hestia knife has a 20cm blade, and the Ushiwakamaru has a 15cm blade.

Seriously? Thanks for the correction, I'll delete that from my previous post then, I'll keep only the correct info, it's my mistake for this one.
May 29, 2015 12:49 PM
Oct 2010
Xenocrisi said:
I see your point. ;D
Friedrich Schiller
May 29, 2015 12:50 PM
May 2015
Zefyris said:
Actually, there's a story behind that name.

Hestia is super happy to have gotten that one for a reason, although she needed the help of Freiya for this. Without Freiya, Bell would have had a chuu2 name.
Well, Bell is 14 years old so a chuu2 name was what he was hopping for though (but the gods are trembling in fear at the idea of such names). Most level 2 have chuu2 names actually, except for powerful familia.

But the assembly was completely skipped so there's no way it's understood.

What is this "chuu2" thing?
May 29, 2015 12:51 PM

Aug 2010
@Zefyris, thnx for the info ^^ But are u sure The Infant Dragon wasn't the 12th floor's boss? I just read the volume last week. I'm sure they said it was the floor boss that appears rarely. I'm not giving any false info that I'm not sure about ^^;

And I didn't say anything wrong about the knife's size did I? I just said it's not as big as I thought ^^;

Interesting to know that vol5 has an epic fight. Can't wait then. Hopefully they do give the volume 4 eps.

Here's the quote from vol4
<Infant Dragon>.
A rare Monster that appeared on the 11th and 12th floor.
In these vast floors, the total amount would not exceed 5. Being able to run into them is beyond rare, it could even be considered as lucky. That is, if you do not consider the report that it had once eliminated a party of low Adventurers.
That which did not exist in the Upper Floors, <Solitary King of Dungeon>, this small dragon was the true Floor Boss.
Barion-ZaraMay 29, 2015 12:56 PM
May 29, 2015 12:52 PM

Jul 2014
i assumed welf was gonna be some happy go lucky, action hungry, airhead. I'm happy i was wrong. welf didn't disappoint
May 29, 2015 12:56 PM
Apr 2013
Zefyris said:

Seriously? I'll delete that from my previous post then, I'll keep only the correct info, it's my mistake for this one.

No problem, I just finished reading that volume yesterday, so I remembered it very well. (That and I've been paying particular attention to the lengths of his weapons because I'm cosplaying him at an upcoming convention.)

I'll note, with a length like that, that is an incredibly tiny weapon. The handle is going to be about the same length as the blade, the thing is hardly any longer than a butter knife.

Edit: and about the infant dragon being a floor boss: It's not, but sort of is. Here:

<Infant Dragon>.
A rare Monster that appeared on the 11th and 12th floor.
In these vast floors, the total amount would not exceed 5. Being able to run into them is beyond rare, it could even be considered as lucky. That is, if you do not consider the report that it had once eliminated a party of low Adventurers.
That which did not exist in the Upper Floors, <Solitary King of Dungeon>, this small dragon was the true Floor Boss.

Basically, there are no floor bosses on the upper floors, so these, of which there are no more than 5 at any given time, are the like floor bosses, because they are special like bosses, but still not quite on the same level.
TigersightMay 29, 2015 1:01 PM
May 29, 2015 12:58 PM

Dec 2014
I like the new guy.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 8, 2015

363 by Etherius_ZS »»
Apr 19, 2:32 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 1, 2015

196 by Etherius_ZS »»
Apr 19, 1:42 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2015

208 by Etherius_ZS »»
Apr 19, 12:57 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2015

282 by Etherius_ZS »»
Apr 19, 12:10 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

belatkuro - Apr 10, 2015

277 by Etherius_ZS »»
Apr 19, 11:38 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.