Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 24, 2015 1:45 PM
Oct 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
ok 5-6 yrs later time to get the family back together
“How strange and foolish is man. He loses his health in gaining wealth. Then, to regain his health he wastes his wealth. He ruins his present while worrying about his future, but weeps in the future by recalling his past. He lives as though death shall never come to him, but dies in a way as if he were never born”
― Imam Ali as
May 30, 2015 4:11 AM

Dec 2011
Oh my, a time skip! Didn't expect that one, but I guess should've seen that coming.

Is this series going to end soon?
May 30, 2015 5:16 AM
Oct 2013
alcrowry said:
Oh my, a time skip! Didn't expect that one, but I guess should've seen that coming.

probably not any time soon.

A time skip was needed in this case u do have the MC as a second year high school student. Yes it will be nice to see some mini flashback like we did in 103 but just skip ahead to where school is no longer an issue with this family dynamics.

Will be interesting to see what Seiji reason for being "awkward" around Shiharu. I beat its cause now 6 of the 10 years for the time limit has past and he scared of the answer. (she never told yet how she feels about him)
“How strange and foolish is man. He loses his health in gaining wealth. Then, to regain his health he wastes his wealth. He ruins his present while worrying about his future, but weeps in the future by recalling his past. He lives as though death shall never come to him, but dies in a way as if he were never born”
― Imam Ali as
May 30, 2015 7:10 PM

Dec 2011
odysseyrh said:
alcrowry said:

A time skip was needed in this case u do have the MC as a second year high school student. Yes it will be nice to see some mini flashback like we did in 103 but just skip ahead to where school is no longer an issue with this family dynamics.

Will be interesting to see what Seiji reason for being "awkward" around Shiharu. I beat its cause now 6 of the 10 years for the time limit has past and he scared of the answer. (she never told yet how she feels about him)

Well yes probably not any time soon, but surely this would be the last arc in the story since we're just pretty much waiting for them to be together.

I knew that we need the time skip here, but I didn't expect it would be this soon.
I thought they would show the "aftermath" from the twins' departure, and then the time skip.

I also thought the same thing about Seiji.
alcrowryMay 30, 2015 7:14 PM
May 31, 2015 2:31 AM
Oct 2013
alcrowry said:
odysseyrh said:

Well yes probably not any time soon, but surely this would be the last arc in the story since we're just pretty much waiting for them to be together.

I knew that we need the time skip here, but I didn't expect it would be this soon.
I thought they would show the "aftermath" from the twins' departure, and then the time skip.

I also thought the same thing about Seiji.

yea a chpt or 2 before the timeskip would have been nice but a flash back wasn't too bad.

Yea this is probably the last arc. Only why I would see it going on is after a Shiharu x Seiji getting together arc is if we get a mini them and their kids arc
― Imam Ali as
Jun 4, 2015 4:08 PM

Jan 2014
I seriously hope this doesn't end directly after they get together (assuming they do). I'm glad we got a time skip, although I would've liked to see some moments in between the twins' leaving and now though.
Jun 4, 2015 5:13 PM

Sep 2013
5 year time skip!!!!! everyone has grown up so much :') Cant wait for next chapter

Jun 19, 2016 5:29 AM

Nov 2007
A time skip! Shiharu is now a full-fledged day-care sensei and she's still the kids' favourite!

But what is this?! She didn't keep in touch with Seiji? That means in all these years her relationship didn't progress at all?! I know exactly how Rio felt.

Aww~ she remained in touch with Akane and Aoi as she promised over all these years and they are big kids now! Akane didn't lose her genki nature a bit! And Aoi is still the reserved Aoi. Just one glimpse was enough to show they haven't changed over the years! ❤

Just in one chapter my mood swung in the opposite direction! Cannot wait to read the next chapter. :)
shanimebibJun 19, 2016 7:56 AM
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jun 26, 2016 2:48 AM

Aug 2013
WHAT HOW COULD SHIHARU NOT KEEP IN CONTACT WITH MATSUNAGA-SAN?!
Jun 26, 2016 4:37 AM

Jul 2015
What the fuck, 5 years passed and they're still not together ? come on !
Jun 26, 2016 7:55 PM

Feb 2015
Isn't this the last volume? We only have at max 3 more chapters I think.
Jun 27, 2016 6:45 PM

Jul 2013
Omg, I keep checking my MangaStorm app to see if the next chapter has been posted yet. I'm so happy the translators and scanners have been releasing so many chapters so quickly!! I hope they keep this up.
Nov 5, 2022 6:55 AM

Jul 2016
Takeru's muffled voice in his calls with Rio is so dumb but hilarious to me.

It's awesome to see the twins grow even bigger, though I think the vision into their teenage years from the earlier chapters takes the cake for the biggest impact still

More topics from this board

Poll: » Love So Life Chapter 106 Discussion

shanimebib - Jun 19, 2016

22 by waalex11 »»
Sep 18, 2023 7:58 PM

Poll: » Love So Life Chapter 102 Discussion

odysseyrh - Mar 29, 2015

14 by CathyFreyaMys »»
Aug 7, 2023 4:50 AM

Poll: » Love So Life Chapter 94 Discussion

sayami - Sep 6, 2014

7 by CathyFreyaMys »»
Aug 7, 2023 4:33 AM

Poll: » Love So Life Chapter 92 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 7, 2015

5 by CathyFreyaMys »»
Aug 7, 2023 4:18 AM

Poll: » Love So Life Chapter 87 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 2, 2015

41 by CathyFreyaMys »»
Aug 7, 2023 4:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.