Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
May 25, 2015 12:17 AM
Nov 2013
"She didn't have to French me" lol, Sarushima you win so far.

This episode was very eventful. Supernatural Studies got a new member and Shiraishi kind of made a confession?? Also, next week's witch looks delicious (except KanaHana's looks like she'll still be my favorite)
May 25, 2015 12:53 AM

Oct 2012
That french kiss really turn me on.... Lol

maybe i will buy the actual manga then since they are going to publish it in my country next week....

May 25, 2015 3:26 AM

Jun 2013
Well it was fun while it lasted, this episode felt extra fast. I hope they arent trying to cram all the chapters that are currently out into 12 episodes
May 25, 2015 3:32 AM

Jan 2012
lucidbrandon said:
Well it was fun while it lasted, this episode felt extra fast. I hope they arent trying to cram all the chapters that are currently out into 12 episodes

The manga itself is also pretty fast-paced. At this speed I assume they will finish the first part of the manga.
May 25, 2015 4:02 AM

May 2015
that kiss was hot as hell.... french 'em up!

May 25, 2015 4:45 AM

Feb 2012
Again, this was another fast pacing episode. Enjoyable but fast. Told ya that Sarushima's kiss would be the hotest! ;P

Can't wait for Noa episode next week. :D
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
May 25, 2015 4:50 AM
May 2015
I watched this on Crunchyroll. At around with English subtitles. At about 4:46, when Maria talks about her power, they translated `自習` as `study hall`, as in "..that next period would be a study hall, or that there would be a pop quiz..". I had no knowledge of this term, `study hall`, and even when I looked it up, it didn't make much sense to me. Additionally, looking up `自習`, most translations seems to be `self-study`, which makes much more sense to me.
May 25, 2015 6:29 AM

Sep 2014
Surprisingly they managed to put that whole arc into one episode quite well, good stuff.

Best girl Noa incoming, this is going to be great!
May 25, 2015 6:40 AM

Aug 2013
Great episode, several funny moments in the episode, and I really like Sarushima too, she does not win of the best girl Shiraishi, but is in front of the other witches, another witch already appeared, the anime is developing fast, this plot is quite fun, I look forward to continue watching ..
May 25, 2015 7:09 AM

May 2012
Oh shit, here comes Noa. Hope we have enough time the rest of the series to see the Miyamura, Yamada and Noa trio.

Lotta rushing that made this arc seem even more hectic.

May 25, 2015 7:40 AM

Jan 2013
This is an abnormally long anime at over 25 minutes.
Great episode as usual, 2 more club members.
May 25, 2015 8:03 AM

Jan 2015
That French kiss, you could see Yamada was in heaven :P

Odagiri's pants (Y)

Yamada's drawing are ... really something xD

Tempura is the culprit of all evil in the world. A delicious culprit ;3

Poor Ito, getting tongue-twisted and being used as a tool.

Yamada can be VERY aggresive when it comes to kissing a guy forcefully ;p

And the Yamada x Shiraishi ship got more development, yay!

Aaaaaaand
May 25, 2015 8:24 AM

Aug 2013
Olem said:
Hope we have enough time the rest of the series to see the Miyamura, Yamada and Noa trio.
lol no way is the anime getting there
May 25, 2015 8:42 AM

Aug 2014
Hmmm, actually that wasn't too bad at all, considering they're rushing and cutting stuff and all.
I'm fine with the whole Sarushima arc, as long as they animate the Odagiri klutzy scenes, and so glad they did. xD ~Odagiri is love, Odagiri is life <3~

Noa arc next, please be at least 2 episodes! I don't want to see her arc crammed in merely 1 episode. ><
May 25, 2015 10:15 AM

Jan 2015
So, everyone was working hard to change the future. Now we already know the 4th witch ability, just 3 more. Loved the scene of Shiraishi( in Yamada's body) kissing Yamada, sweet LoL... looking up for next week ^_^

[center]The Girls....
[center]
May 25, 2015 10:19 AM

May 2015
I'm planning to watch this anime soon.Based on your discussions,i think they've discovered the 4th witch.
Lol,i never thought this would turn out to be an anime with all those kisses and all
May 25, 2015 10:30 AM

Jun 2013
the next witch can see the future
May 25, 2015 12:29 PM

Nov 2014
Nothing to add about Sarushima. She is hot, the kiss was hot, and she as good as Shiraishi for pairing Yamada. But ...

Does anyone even not get mad at the moment where Yamada in Shiraishi's body was going to accept Kentarou's offering ? Really, anyone ? Yes, Yamada stupid, die-hard, but be going to let go someone he has feelings to... Really, really disappointed
May 25, 2015 12:40 PM

Jan 2014
Why did Yamada got angry to Shiraishi at the end?Did they really showed the reason or did i miss it?Rushing is getting out of control...
May 25, 2015 12:47 PM

Jan 2010
In the manga the whole thing with the fire was a lot more mysterious and suspenseful and Sarushima was a bit more complex character and even hotter. It's just impossible to cram all that into 1 episode. The manga has a big cast of interesting characters and the kissing is always fun. For example at this part Sarushima has to kiss Ito repeatedly to see the visions, but that's not so obvious in the anime.
(|__/) Never give up, aim for the top!
(='.'=) Top wo nerae!
o(")(") Anime music: http://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=777199
May 25, 2015 12:47 PM

Dec 2013
LoneWizard said:
Why did Yamada got angry to Shiraishi at the end?Did they really showed the reason or did i miss it?Rushing is getting out of control...
He pretty doesn't want her to sacrifice herself.
May 25, 2015 12:54 PM

Nov 2014
LoneWizard said:

They actually said the reason : Shiraishi switched bodies with Yamada because "She didn't want you to be a offender". But i don't get it either. Basically she wasn't sure they avoid the fire. Or more like it's how i understand this.
May 25, 2015 1:10 PM

Oct 2011
The new witch can see the future

Died from the comedy

Shiraisha's confession <3

New member and Odagiri's fanservice <3

Blue hair witch next time
May 25, 2015 1:27 PM

Mar 2015
This show has more BoyxBoy kisses than the most yaoi anime I've seen. 10/10
May 25, 2015 1:48 PM

Jan 2014
G_Spark233 said:
LoneWizard said:
He pretty doesn't want her to sacrifice herself.
kseon12 said:
LoneWizard said:

They actually said the reason : Shiraishi switched bodies with Yamada because "She didn't want you to be a offender". But i don't get it either. Basically she wasn't sure they avoid the fire. Or more like it's how i understand this.
Rewatched it again...Maria just simply says "Why did it turn out like this" where they supposed to explain why Shiraishi ran there and kissed Yamada...I can't imagine anime-only watchers to understand wtf is going on...I read manga and even i couldnt understand without watching twice...
May 25, 2015 2:17 PM

Feb 2013
Heven't even read this far into the series and I could tell this was going too quickly. Story should've been a 2-parter. I had to rewatch the last few minutes to figure out what was really going on because this episode was basically just hitting bullet points without giving them time to sink in between. It was just barely coherent overall.
gedataMay 25, 2015 2:20 PM
May 25, 2015 2:30 PM

Nov 2014
LoneWizard said:
kseon12 said:

Rewatched it again...Maria just simply says "Why did it turn out like this" where they supposed to explain why Shiraishi ran there and kissed Yamada...I can't imagine anime-only watchers to understand wtf is going on...I read manga and even i couldnt understand without watching twice...

Ah, you are talking about that. Well, that was pretty simple for me - at least Shiraishi treasure her feelings and don't want that guy to think that he has a chance to be with her. At least, thats how i understand this
May 25, 2015 4:04 PM

Mar 2009
Based on pure enjoyment and fun, this is one of the best shows of the season. It's always entertaining.

Two new members in this episode and they're both awesome additions to the cast.
May 25, 2015 4:28 PM

May 2013
Dat french freaking kiss lmaoooo.

JGChaves said:
The anime didn't even explain how they discovered Sarushima is a witch, did it?

Yes. Thats why im wondering too.
The world shall know the truth soon.
May 25, 2015 4:47 PM

Jan 2014
SweetCoconut said:
JGChaves said:
The anime didn't even explain how they discovered Sarushima is a witch, did it?

Episode 6, 22:00 Otsuka told them who the next witch is...They didnt explain how she learned that tho,but it shouldnt be hard to think that she kissed her and nothing happened because they both were witches...
May 25, 2015 5:24 PM

Aug 2013
Poor Tsubaki, the feel when you get NTRed hard :(
But the feel when you learn you're now part of a swinger club :)

I thought Sarushima would be... different. She's really nice actually.
Nene being always late to the party was hilarious. And so was her own fanservice.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
May 25, 2015 5:58 PM

Aug 2013
LoneWizard said:
SweetCoconut said:

Episode 6, 22:00 Otsuka told them who the next witch is...They didnt explain how she learned that tho,but it shouldnt be hard to think that she kissed her and nothing happened because they both were witches...
I think that's a leap of faith and it would of only taken 10 seconds to explain
May 25, 2015 6:14 PM

Jan 2014
MasterDetective said:
LoneWizard said:
I think that's a leap of faith and it would of only taken 10 seconds to explain
With this kind of rushing 10 second is "almost" like 1 chapter =_=
May 25, 2015 6:42 PM

Jan 2014
good episode...
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

May 25, 2015 6:47 PM

Apr 2015
It's getting boring.

It's all about the kiss and the gag.

Nothing special. Just perverted kisses.
#CHEXIT
May 25, 2015 10:06 PM

Apr 2014
Was it just me, or did the new witch from the end of this Ep. sound like Rinko from Love Plus?
Happiness can be found anywhere.
The greatest happiness is to be found in curiosity.
Looking for something brings greater happiness than having found it.
That's why I'm happy to be a student.
And I hope I can be a student for quite some years from now.

And if you too want to get this happiness.
And you're not in school.
Go learn a new language.
Nothing fuels curiosity more than learning a language.
Japanese is like nuclear fusion for that matter. ; )
May 25, 2015 10:42 PM

Aug 2013
So lets see...Sarushima:
- is hot as fuck
- apparently wears thongs
- goes straight for the French kiss
- had no problem kissing Itou to the point where she erotic, tired face

Looks like someone is throwing down the gauntlet to be the best girl here. Goddamn. If Urara didn't have such great moments and good chemistry with Yamada, I wouldn't even hesitate to make Sarushima best girl.

These past few episodes have felt a little short though. Squeezing a girls entire arc into 1 episode. I mean, I get that they only have 12 episodes, but they should've at least tried to plan for more.

Hopefully this will get a second season, since this is immensely enjoyable...haven't read the pre-order numbers though. That way all of these girls get some more screen time.
May 25, 2015 11:34 PM

Dec 2013
Jonesy974 said:
So lets see...Sarushima:
- is hot as fuck
- apparently wears thongs
- goes straight for the French kiss
- had no problem kissing Itou to the point where she erotic, tired face

Looks like someone is throwing down the gauntlet to be the best girl here. Goddamn. If Urara didn't have such great moments and good chemistry with Yamada, I wouldn't even hesitate to make Sarushima best girl.

These past few episodes have felt a little short though. Squeezing a girls entire arc into 1 episode. I mean, I get that they only have 12 episodes, but they should've at least tried to plan for more.

Hopefully this will get a second season, since this is immensely enjoyable...haven't read the pre-order numbers though. That way all of these girls get some more screen time.

Agreed, they didn't to the Sarushima's story justice. Essentially they just shortened everything and skipped out all the trial and error that they attempted at dealing with the Future forecast. Yamada was suppose to find out about slightly changing a future Forecast after they swapped bodies by accident. The way they sped through things, it seems like they came up with all the ideas like "snap", immediately, which wasn't it. Also, they didn't do enough to play up how Tsubaki would fry his tempura every single time he got upset, without fail. The way they adapted it, I personally felt like they could have rejected him and nothing major would have happened (which wasn't the case in the manga).

Also, because they rushed things, they didn't really show just how much of an Arse that Yamada was. Shiraishi essentially told him that she didn't want to date Tsubaki, and only consented to switching bodies because Yamada and Miyamura toned it down to just going to walk around with him (so not even a date). In the end, because his plan failed and he was desperate, Yamada was willing to actually give Shiraishi to Tsubaki to save his own arse (he didn't want to be blamed for the fire), WITHOUT her consent..... And this was all before he even found out that Shiraishi had decided to take the fall for him as well (which is what the scene with her standing in front of the burning building meant).

As much as I enjoy this show, I can't help but call Yamada out for being a damn hypocrite during this part because he was willing to chuck away Shiraishi to Tsubaki just to save himself and Sarushima from taking a fall for the fire. Even the end where he got angry at Shiraishi couldn't make up for it in my mind.

I mean, if you're so willing to give a girl to someone else (without her own permission) just to save your own ass, then you don't deserve to tell that girl what she should or shouldn't do when she decided to take the fall for you and your sorry ass.
L-RyoshiMay 25, 2015 11:39 PM
HESTIAAPPROVES
May 26, 2015 2:11 AM

Mar 2014
At first i was like wtf is going on, i was so confused, but then it made sense later on. Lol at the dude starting the fire from cooking in the school.
That Yamada and Shiraishi moment at the end was very cute.
Zanos1May 26, 2015 2:14 AM
MAL: A community that thinks every anime is bad, but rates everything a 7/10.
May 26, 2015 2:45 AM

Dec 2010
Apart form the 22nd minute this episode was great.best of the seven episodes,i believe..shiraishi like yamada it was clear at the end..great way to do it too.
JsmithmimMay 26, 2015 2:49 AM
Mim
May 26, 2015 3:14 AM
Sep 2014
So we are up to episode 8 and only just getting to Noa (Chapter 42). Which if they manage to cover her in one episode it will leave only 4 episodes til end. I highly doubt they can cover the whole fun bit
which nicely ends at chapter 90. If I was making an anime of this show chapter 90 would be a good ending point. But no way they can cover 48 chapters in 5 episodes. Totally has to be a second season or this is going to be a rushed anime or much content dropped :(. That's not even factoring in the fact this manga has 159 chapters, but I doubt they will go into that arc yet.
May 26, 2015 3:32 AM

Dec 2012
Hang on, how exactly did Shiraishi switching body with Yamada in front of Tsubaki near the end help take the blame from Yamada? If yamada said no to tsubaki and appear in front of the scene of fire while in the body of shiraishi she would've been blamed anyway. But of course yamada wouldn't allow that and was going to accept tsubaki's confession as shiraishi, which would've prevented the incident as he wouldn't get depressed. AND then they could explain everything to tsubaki.
The logic in the shiraishi's actions seemed flawed, anyone care to explain?

Also, what was Sarushima's wish? Since all witches get their power through their yearning of something as explained from last episode. The power to know what the future with someone they love/kiss is like? They don't flesh out her character at all to support that reason. Her relationship with tsubaki also seemed pretty strange and glossed over.
May 26, 2015 4:31 AM

May 2014
tsanggitu said:
Yamada kissing guys = best part (especially this episode with all the trolling going on)

Cannot wait till next week

This XD

It's not really fair though, the Yuri kisses shows Ito having fun while the yaoi ones are just way too forced :P
I noticed this with Ito's/Miyamura's kisses before too, hopefully it gets better later on.
Yamada sure was calm when he was gonna kiss Tsubaki though, he's a fun guy and a nice addition to the cast.

Glad they succeeded in changing the future.

Helenus said:
This show has more BoyxBoy kisses than the most yaoi anime I've seen. 10/10

I died.
ZoroZoldyckMay 26, 2015 4:38 AM

May 26, 2015 5:23 AM

Jan 2013
Another Yanke-kun cross over.
I laughed at Inoa's reaction of the off screen french kiss that she received.

Still sad that this isn't a full 2 cour adaptation, but it's been very enjoyable.
May 26, 2015 7:48 AM

Apr 2011
Haha I see that many people like Noa :) me to!
Surprisingly I loved the seiyuu of Sarushima. I think her voice matched up perfectly with Sarushima's personality :D And as I heard in the preview it's the same with Noa (and seiyuu).

The Yamada trying to kiss Tsubaki and Miyamura helping scene was hilarious xD
And the final kiss~~ brute force lol ^^'

May 26, 2015 9:51 AM

Mar 2015
Good episode, also funny lol. This anime have the most yaoi, yuri, and straight kisses of all anime I watched lol. New witch that can see the future, what is next huh?

Also that Odagiri fanservice lol

May 26, 2015 11:38 AM

Sep 2013
They can do so many things with the future power :(
Odagiri is a fan service gag <3

May 26, 2015 12:07 PM

Jan 2014
ichii_1 said:
They can do so many things with the future power :(
Odagiri is a fan service gag <3

I am still mad because they skipped Odagiri's Boobs...It was an important PLOT point and was a chapter's name...I cri everytym...
May 26, 2015 7:14 PM

Jan 2011
Honestly, the show keeps being great for me, reading your posts only makes me sorry they didnt go for 2 cour :(
May 26, 2015 9:23 PM

May 2012
MasterDetective said:
Olem said:
Hope we have enough time the rest of the series to see the Miyamura, Yamada and Noa trio.
lol no way is the anime getting there

Haha, yeah, I know. I was just taking a jab at the anime and its ridiculous pacing.

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 28, 2015

291 by Tauren64 »»
Yesterday, 9:41 AM

Poll: » Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (TV) Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 10, 2015

146 by Karva1 »»
Apr 14, 11:21 AM

Poll: » Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (TV) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2015

306 by Karva1 »»
Apr 14, 9:22 AM

Poll: » Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 21, 2015

121 by WELLERM »»
Dec 17, 2023 1:33 AM

Poll: » Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 14, 2015

159 by WELLERM »»
Dec 17, 2023 1:33 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.