Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 12, 2015 4:55 AM

Jun 2008
I found this website via another newsgroup I'm a member of. Two things happened when I got there. I couldn't stop laughing so hard because all his "statistics" are b.s. (the have nothing to back them up) and I felt brain cells dying as I was reading and laughing at this drivel.

http://antiwesterncosplayers.blogspot.com/

Go at it. Even spam his reply box to teach this weeboo a lesson.
What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
May 12, 2015 7:52 AM

Oct 2008
Well.
He keeps talking about how asians are superior in every aspect, and keep bashing western people.
Then proceeds to call us racist "Who said they Cosplay for fun, are you having fun by doing racism towards Asians and by hurting Anime fans?". Nothing to do here, really.
May 12, 2015 7:57 AM

Aug 2011
This guy's a joke, the shieet he keeps spewing out is ridiculous and makes no sense.
死ねカス国に帰れ
May 12, 2015 8:07 AM

Dec 2013
This doesn't sound like someone we all know*cough*FGAU*cough*
I am on the edge ! The edge of the edgiest edge ever edged by edgekind !
я умерте ужасну депрессии...

May 12, 2015 8:29 AM

Oct 2014
I remember that prick. He is the one with that lame, stupid Youtube channel bashing Western cosplayers. According to rumors, the guy is some butthurt Indonesian who hates foreigners and who desperately wishes he's Japanese.

In fact, I'm pretty sure he was on MAL as well. There was someone going around on the Anime and Music & Entertainment discussions, moaning about how Hollywood is making an adaptation of Ghost in The Shell and how those 'pakers' (moron couldn't even spell 'fuckers' right) are going to ruin it.....a few months late when everyone already knows about it. He also made another topic about how people who were unhappy with the idea of European characters being played by Japanese actors in the upcoming Attack on Titan film, are blatant racists.
May 12, 2015 8:40 AM

Dec 2009
I'm not a fan of western cosplay culture either, but firstly, he just picked the ugliiest cases out to prove his point (there ARE very good and attractive western cosplayers) and secondly, he writes total bullshit.

It's very interesting how much people care about things they don't like, enough to dedicate a blog to it. The real logical thing to do, would be to stay away from it and don't think about it. Well, at least for people possessing common sense.
May 12, 2015 8:52 AM

Jun 2008
BTW, I just put this up for giggles. I agree, I read it bit and thought it was pure b.s. Nothing to support his data. This is one of the blogs that is worthy of nothing more than pointing and laughing at.

May 12, 2015 8:53 AM

Dec 2009
sbyrstall said:
BTW, I just put this up for giggles. I agree, I read it bit and thought it was pure b.s. Nothing to support his data. This is one of the blogs that is worthy of nothing more than pointing and laughing at.

It made me grin slightly. But rolling my eyes overpowered that.
May 12, 2015 8:54 AM

Oct 2008
To much cringe for me to handle ,had to leave the site after a few paragraphs...
May 12, 2015 9:03 AM

Jan 2011
He's right but I'm taller heavier and I'd kick his ass.
May 12, 2015 9:07 AM
Feb 2011
why doesn't he mention their smaller dicks and low alcohol tolerance
May 12, 2015 10:06 AM

Jun 2008
dfsafsaf said:
why doesn't he mention their smaller dicks and low alcohol tolerance
And thier low alcohol content beer?

May 12, 2015 10:09 AM

Jan 2014
Everyone has the right to voice their opinions on the Interwebs, and we have just as much of a right to ignore it.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
May 12, 2015 12:26 PM
Feb 2014
How is this Current Events?
May 12, 2015 12:30 PM

Jan 2013
Haha! So funny! Thank you for sharing! Haha! Nice site OP! Haha!
May 12, 2015 1:28 PM

Aug 2014
The guy who made this site is actually Asian.
May 13, 2015 2:09 AM

Jan 2014
I thought this was a parody, until I saw how much he's written. This is kind of an easy target, but I can't resist:

"We Asians are less hairy"? Not me, dude.
"Cosplay are not for fun, you racist western couple" Since cosplay is srs bsns.
"We Asians make our Anime/Asian characters based on our own Asian race facial & body form" Ah yes, anime represents the typical Asian hair colors of blonde, pink, and blue, and it totally is not influenced heavily by Disney and European comics.

Yeah, got a good laugh out of scrolling through this one.
May 13, 2015 2:11 AM

Jun 2008
Can we just make a deal and not have ANYONE cosplay unless they are attractive?

I don't give a shit if you're Asian or not, but goddamn, if you're ugly please stop cosplaying our perfect animu girls!
May 13, 2015 2:17 AM

Oct 2014
JustALEX said:

I don't give a shit if you're Asian or not, but goddamn, if you're ugly please stop cosplaying our perfect animu girls!

Well, that is kind of a douchey way to look at cosplaying but it is actually not that unreasonable. An ugly person can still cosplay as someone with a mask on.
May 13, 2015 2:22 AM

Jan 2014
JustALEX said:

Why should people give a damn about whether you want to look at them?
May 13, 2015 2:26 AM
Apr 2014
That guy must hang around regular in the model minorty forum.
"Chinese cartoons was a mistake"

Hayao Miyazaki
May 13, 2015 2:32 AM

Sep 2014
The whole site is just embarrassing. And he clearly does not know how evolution works.
May 13, 2015 2:36 AM

Jun 2008
Khaosman said:
Well, that is kind of a douchey way to look at cosplaying but it is actually not that unreasonable. An ugly person can still cosplay as someone with a mask on.

Ok...ugly people can cosplay the cast of Aku no Hana and One Piece...

MihoWittmann said:

The whole purpose of cosplaying is for others to look at you.

I mean....obviously I'm being over-the-top, but seriously, the overwhelming majority of anime characters are VERY good looking....especially female characters.

Even average people have a hard time meeting up to the standards.

Right now the most popular character of the season/year is that Oppai-loli from that dungeon anime....Hestia.

The best person to cosplay such a character has to have pretty good proportions...check this out...

^Pretty good...average people/ugly people just can't do that.

Sorry.
May 13, 2015 2:56 AM
May 2009
Guys obviously not asian enough if he generalises all people in Asia as Asians, considering Asians are much more diverse in looks and features compared to other continents.
May 13, 2015 10:15 AM

Jun 2008
I'll give the author one point. The western world doesn't do cute very well. It's usually beautiful, attractive, nice looking, average and ugs.

May 13, 2015 10:29 AM
May 2012
Western cosplayers do cosplay so much better.

The blog made me laugh. Must be a troll.
May 13, 2015 10:32 AM

Apr 2011
Didn't we have a guy like this on MAL a few years back? He kept making threads about how Asians are superior and when I called him out on it, he started rejecting me as an Asian. Apparently, he had never heard of Maldives and because of that, I wasn't an Asian (despite pointing out that it sat just beneath India).
May 13, 2015 7:37 PM
Jul 2018
I remember this guy. Goes by the name ProudAsian. He's some 40-year-old man from Indonesia and he copy-pastes the exact same (bad English and all) walls of text everywhere. Been doing it since 2005 or so
May 14, 2015 7:20 AM

Jan 2015
He reminds me of that wack job that was deeply offended by Lost In Translation and thought Sofia Coppola should be executed, anybody remember him? Westerners were doing cosplay many many years before there was any interest in J-culture. Ever heard of a fancy dress party? Jesus H.
May 14, 2015 7:29 AM

Jan 2014
JustALEX said:
MihoWittmann said:

I mean....obviously I'm being over-the-top, but seriously, the overwhelming majority of anime characters are VERY good looking....especially female characters.

Do those other people need to be really judgmental people who want you to meet their standards of attractiveness and versimilitude (whether that's being Asian or having boobs the size of anime characters') before they get to play at being characters they like? A lot of people appreciate cosplay by people who look rather different from characters, you know.
May 14, 2015 7:33 AM

Jul 2014
MihoWittmann said:
JustALEX said:

Do those other people need to be really judgmental people who want you to meet their standards of attractiveness and versimilitude (whether that's being Asian or having boobs the size of anime characters') before they get to play at being characters they like? A lot of people appreciate cosplay by people who look rather different from characters, you know.
I can't speak for everyone, but when the entire KnB cosplay group is under 5'9 and less than athletic looking I can't help but laugh.
May 14, 2015 8:06 AM
May 2009
yhunata said:
Didn't we have a guy like this on MAL a few years back? He kept making threads about how Asians are superior and when I called him out on it, he started rejecting me as an Asian. Apparently, he had never heard of Maldives and because of that, I wasn't an Asian (despite pointing out that it sat just beneath India).

probably doesn't believe Any part beyond the border of China is Asia.
May 14, 2015 8:23 AM

Jun 2014
yhunata said:

What an idiot, he doesn't know that Maldives is popular for its holiday resorts.
You must have nice weather all the time unless a storm is brewing.
All credit goes to Sacred.
May 14, 2015 10:56 AM

Apr 2011
FireEmblemIke24 said:
yhunata said:

What an idiot, he doesn't know that Maldives is popular for its holiday resorts.
You must have nice weather all the time unless a storm is brewing.

He was just a troll, so he might have known about us. I must say though, it is quite amusing to see the reactions most foreigners have about Maldives. Almost every single person sees the holiday resorts and not the actual shithole itself. Well, just my advice: if any of you choose to have a holiday at Maldives, don't go the capital. Restrict yourself to the resorts and maybe some islands.

P.S. When it's sunny, the temperature averages around 30°-34° C. It's sunny most of 9 out of 12 months.
May 14, 2015 10:59 AM

Oct 2008

We can all admit, there is some truth in this.
Regardless, i believe everyone should just do whatever they feel happy with.

And if i ever get to a con, i'll be sure to cosplay. And i will do it to have fun, not to impress others.
May 14, 2015 11:00 AM

May 2014
Isa__ said:
sbyrstall said:

It made me grin slightly. But rolling my eyes overpowered that.

Same here, worth a laugh, the bs is OP though.
May 14, 2015 8:52 PM
Jul 2018
I couldn't get through the first page. Shit was cringy as fuck.
May 14, 2015 10:12 PM

Sep 2010
I remember this guy me and my friends trolled the shit out of him on GaiaOnline. Good times.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
May 14, 2015 10:14 PM

Jul 2011
Cant believe some lunatic spent hours of their time writing all of that out
Is this the same person who made youtube videos with long rants about the asian cosplay master race too
May 14, 2015 10:31 PM

Jun 2014
this guy makes some good points, mostly about the smelly part
May 17, 2015 7:43 PM

Dec 2014
Cosplay is lame.
May 18, 2015 12:37 AM

Apr 2015
We Asians are the most attractive race
Cuteness is the highest form of beauty which mean that we Asians are the most attractive in the world, and not everyone can be cute unlike for example of being sexy that anyone can accomplish by simply showing more skin, some peoples even consider cuteness as sexyness.

Hue.
hi
Sets
Last FM
Anime List
Manga List
Clue no. 2: Somewhere in one of the pictures in my forum signature.
May 18, 2015 12:52 AM

May 2013
May 18, 2015 6:28 AM

Mar 2015
"One of the many evidences of us Asians are smarter is only us Asians who could make Anime up to this day"

It took me 10 minutes to post this, I couldn't stop laughing.
May 18, 2015 6:33 AM

Mar 2015
FahtahSensei said:
He reminds me of that wack job that was deeply offended by Lost In Translation and thought Sofia Coppola should be executed, anybody remember him? Westerners were doing cosplay many many years before there was any interest in J-culture. Ever heard of a fancy dress party? Jesus H.

Or Halloween, or dressing up as characters from western shows. Cosplay isn't defined as "dressing up as an anime character."
May 18, 2015 6:36 AM

Feb 2015
Western people are better. It's ok. We all know it. White hatred is tall poppy syndrome, after all.
Now you're wondering if there's white text in any of my other posts.

Over there, I'm everywhere. I know that.
May 18, 2015 11:46 AM

Aug 2013
ah this racist again

May 20, 2015 12:25 AM

Aug 2010
The amount of time he wasted writing that shit...
May 20, 2015 1:05 AM
May 2015
LOOOOLLLLLL
DKMM
I cant stop laughing at this lollll.
I think he has a massive inferiority complex and is just trying to hide it. LOL

1. The general asian/american population IS smarter than other cultures b/c as immigrants they work harder to get jobs to earn money. However, history has shown that a huge portion of modern science/technology is the result of western/european ppl.
2. I admit asian are attractive... BUT SO ARE OTHER RACES
3. Asians are youthful. Ok this i consent to. But that photo is scary as shit. If shes actually 20 years old then that is some serious makeup/photoshop
4. Maybe... but who cares
5. Not a good thing. Always wanted to grow a 5oclock shadow but could never cause my facial hair always grew in strands... eeehhhww

6ManMay 20, 2015 1:16 AM
EL PSY CONGROO
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.