Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 27, 2015 2:29 PM
Oct 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Am I the only one that thinks that this is ending soon?
Jan 30, 2015 1:11 AM

Jul 2013
Wow! This was a really satisfying chapter!! I felt like it was the first time I truly understood Kyouya's true feelings. Also, that little show where the Erika said "I can't!" (I'm being ambiguous so I don't have to put in a spoiler but if you read the chapter, you'll know what I'm talking about!) took me a while to get but once I understood what she was talking about, I laughed for a good five minutes!

I think the manga will keep going until they all graduate so there's still quite a bit of material to cover (including that Kasai arc that is bound to surface soon), I don't see it ending soon.

I'm happy to see more of Takeru because he's definitely one of my favourite characters and I'm still waiting on that Takeru x Sanda relationship! I'm even happier to know that we're going to be seeing more of him in the next few chapters!

And the power couple continues..!
Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!
- Doflamingo
Feb 10, 2015 5:42 AM

Jun 2009
anime-cat said:
Wow! This was a really satisfying chapter!! I felt like it was the first time I truly understood Kyouya's true feelings. Also, that little show where the Erika said "I can't!" (I'm being ambiguous so I don't have to put in a spoiler but if you read the chapter, you'll know what I'm talking about!) took me a while to get but once I understood what she was talking about, I laughed for a good five minutes!

That part was really funny, seeing how disappointed Kyouya was.

I also think that the manga is ending soon, I don't think there will be much after their school trip?
Jun 29, 2015 6:56 PM
Feb 2014
oliviasyl said:
anime-cat said:

That part was really funny, seeing how disappointed Kyouya was.

I also think that the manga is ending soon, I don't think there will be much after their school trip?

That was really weird because the atmosphere was off. I can understand Erika-chan not wanting to after something like that but yeah Kyouya being disappointed was funny.

I don't think it will end anytime soon but it can becase it's becoming more of a slice of life romance manga. They're already together so you can't really show anything else than them being lovey dovey
5 Centimeters Per Second - Or what I'd like to call as 5 Anime Wallpapers Per Second.
Jun 29, 2015 8:17 PM

Nov 2011
Good to see Kyoka showed up right on time. Terapon deserved that smack in the face tbh.
Jun 29, 2015 9:00 PM

Aug 2014
Stark700 said:
Good to see Kyoka showed up right on time. Terapon deserved that smack in the face tbh.

No he didn't. What he did was exactly what Erika needed.
Jun 30, 2015 2:20 AM

Aug 2013
Heck yeah Kyouya should be raging. Hitting Erika was not cool. So funny how they were going to do "it" but then Erika had .... "that" too xDD so many fans had a letdown
Jul 1, 2015 1:10 AM

Nov 2014
It is not cool to hit people if you get rejected like wtf. Glad Kyouya and Erika finally made up :P Looking forward to the school trip with Takeru :D
Jul 1, 2015 1:12 AM

Nov 2014
v8 said:
Stark700 said:

No he didn't. What he did was exactly what Erika needed.

wtf you can't just hit people because you're sore that you got rejected
Jul 4, 2015 1:24 PM

Sep 2011
Kyouya really showed his feelings in this chapter. So they will all be together for the school trip.
Aug 27, 2015 8:20 PM

Jul 2012
ughhh it's cute but the choice of dialogue is kinda dumb
"it doesn't matter what she wants, because she belongs to me"
so possessive..

but im glad this drama was resolved!

pls have a sex chapter soon i pray
Jun 9, 2016 12:34 AM
Mar 2016
Damn you mother nature
Jan 15, 2017 5:57 AM

May 2014
Hahaha Kyouya's disappointed face XD
Feb 10, 2019 10:28 AM

Jun 2015
TAKERU X SAN-CHAN BOAT
Jun 16, 2020 6:59 AM

Apr 2016
Erica is really annoying, I can't stand her anymore. That guy seemed nice at least but it wasn't it really, another stupid character. The new girl seems interesting.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji Chapter 36 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2014

8 by HectorBlaze »»
Jun 15, 2020 2:41 PM

Poll: » Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji Chapter 42 Discussion

genetick - Dec 19, 2014

22 by minimiau »»
Jun 1, 2020 11:56 AM

Poll: » Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji Chapter 58 Discussion

goldengoyal - Jan 1, 2017

8 by erenmeii »»
Sep 22, 2019 9:37 PM

Poll: » Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji Chapter 57 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2016

7 by erenmeii »»
Sep 22, 2019 9:36 PM

Poll: » Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji Chapter 56 Discussion

Stark700 - May 30, 2016

8 by erenmeii »»
Sep 22, 2019 9:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.