Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 25, 2015 12:57 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That was awesome. I miss seeing Reiji duel and he put up quite a show with his DDD by using Pendulum and XYZ in combo attacks.

Very nice strategies imo and clever moves. I don't play DDD though but that's quite a way to bring out his monsters. I think this duel was also the first time he took the effect damage on screen by Convenent. Still, I think Reiji did very well in this duel. Gj ob Yuzu as well.
Jan 25, 2015 1:46 AM
Jun 2011
this was great episode and it was nice to see fusion yuzu in this episode even if she didn't fight yet. next episode looks crazy and awesome with the dimensions
Jan 25, 2015 4:03 AM
Feb 2013
Wow, i am amazed that yuzu's VA can pull off a voice that would different from her voice as yuzu(take note serena is also voiced by yuzu's VA)
Jan 25, 2015 5:12 AM
Dec 2008
An on-screen win for Reiji, yay.

Now it gets really more interesting, also I hope that Yuya does get completely over the DRXD possession which happened during the previous episode.
Jan 25, 2015 5:25 AM

Oct 2014
Reiji was awesome

Yuya was a downer

Fusion Yuzu was amazing
Jan 25, 2015 9:48 AM
Aug 2014
What a great episode.

It's nice to see the Panther Warrior monster again. They really are catering to the older Yugioh fans here.

Reiji's deck is as powerful as ever. It's interesting that his Covenant cards can help him whether he decides to take damage, or he decides to avoid the damage. There's just so much you can do with his deck!

It was great seeing Pendulum Xyz from Reiji. Some new monsters are always fun to see.

Was surprised how drastically different Serena sounded compared to Yuzu. I wonder what her deck will be like?
Jan 25, 2015 6:01 PM

Jul 2010
I wanted to see Fusion Yuzu's deck against Reiji.
Jan 26, 2015 11:48 AM
Apr 2013
Hopefully we atleast get to see an inkling of Serena's deck. I would love if they brought back the cyber girl archetype that Alexis used in GX and fleshed it out a ton more with actual TCG support cards. Somewhat dissapointed they barely showed Yuzu's duel but at the same time that meant more plot devolpment. Nice seeing panther warrior again.

Reiji's duel was really good and better yet the preview shows Sora!!! Sora better get a lot more duels and screen time in this show.
Jan 26, 2015 3:15 PM

Jun 2010
I want to see the meeting of Yuzu and Serena, now that we've already seen Yuuto and Yuuya meet.

Jan 26, 2015 4:50 PM
Sep 2012
This was another great episode, I don't know they have too many bad episodes of Arc V, I guess Yuya's first two qualifying duels kind of took the quality down a bit, but other than that, the duels are great, the characters are great, and the plot is strong and compelling.

So the Fusion dimension they are targeting standard dimension XyZ duelist. And I thought Reiji was going to fall for the look alike mistake again, and think Yuzu was responsible for Hokuto's disappearance, but he knows they are multiple dimensions.

In just one episode, this Barrett person I find more likable and more importantly someone I respect more than Sora. He might be a enemy soldier but he knows about the dark side of war, while Sora comes off as just a spoiled brat that is very entitled. Perhaps Barrett can make Sora a man.

I knew though Reiji was going to win, he is Yuya's main rival and we know he ain't losing yet unless it is someone super strong, you have to keep his aura of invisibility.

As for Yuzu's duel, it was okay we didn't see more of it, but glad she won and gave Yuya his smile back. No Masuma though, but I understand have her own friends, her friends are dropping like flies. I thought perhaps Serena having a telepathic link with Yuzu, and since she was in trouble, it would effect Yuzu, but nothing came of it. Why does Leo need all 4 of these girls?

Next episode is interesting, they said Reiji and Serena have a connection, I wonder what it is? Perhaps Serena is his half sister, if Leo spent so much time in the Fusion dimension, he could have fathered a daughter and have another family in the Fusion world?

Anyway great episode.
Jan 26, 2015 5:07 PM

Jun 2013
Why did the guy summon the monsters in atk? He was gonna lose anyway but you can always top deck dark hole.
Jan 27, 2015 4:13 AM

Mar 2012
Now they correct the spelling into D/D instead of DD. Anyway that aside next episode will show us what is the real purpose of MSC and how Reiji and Serena first meet when he come to Fusion Dimensions.

I'm more excited for episode 42. It is titled Battle Royal and I'm sure it will be awesome the first battle royal game in Arc-V.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Jan 27, 2015 7:51 AM

Mar 2014
Watching Reiji's duels is enjoyable. Intereing deck and finally some useful summoning types combos.

I'm looking foward to next episodes, as the main plot point for now is growing.
Jan 27, 2015 2:59 PM

May 2009
I like the Reiji combos in his deck. So cool! Serena's the Yuzu from the Fusion Dimension. I can't wait for the Synchro Dimension. I'm guessing Ruri's the Xyz Yuzu.
Jan 27, 2015 11:24 PM

Mar 2014
Does anyone pay attention to Yuu Sakuragi. He runs a Prophecy deck and was the last JYC winner, meaning that this guy defeated Kachidoki in the finale. Sakuragi might be a potential lancer. Though, the possibility that he will face Yuya is very small, since Sakuragi is in the YC now.
Jan 28, 2015 8:15 AM

Mar 2014
fulminicolibri said:
I like the Reiji combos in his deck. So cool! Serena's the Yuzu from the Fusion Dimension. I can't wait for the Synchro Dimension. I'm guessing Ruri's the Xyz Yuzu.

There is no guess. Ruri IS the Xyz Yuzu. She's Kurosaki's little sister after all.
Jan 31, 2015 2:53 PM

Mar 2012
Cool dueling Reiji! but you're still not as awesome as Kurosaki Shun :3
Feb 26, 2015 2:38 AM

May 2012
Wow, I was amazed by this episode! o_o Mixing summoning methods just like he did with Yuuya...Reiji is now a fav character of mine xD Of course, monster effects is what made him win, lol. Imagine there are no monster effects for his final monster in that duel, he would've parished with Barrett. Now the plot finally comes to surface :D

Mar 9, 2015 7:37 AM

Jan 2013
So is Serena supposed to the Yuzu from the Fusion dimension .. ? - I guess she is.
Jul 15, 2015 3:42 AM
Jun 2013
They have never given Yuzu a male opponent...
They made a great decision skimming through Yuzu's duel. I love the regular (I'm super anti-action duels lol) duels and Reiji's DDD cards are pretty cool. I like how he utilizes all of the summonings...and nonchalantly at that!
Jan 15, 2018 12:51 AM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
THESE DUEL MATCHUPS ARE GETTING SO GOOD AND INTERESTING !!!!!!!
張大です for 張大勇督察

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 118 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2016

36 by zombiesaredead »»
Yesterday, 3:26 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 143 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2017

18 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 18, 1:54 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 137 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2017

30 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 17, 6:14 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 132 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2016

19 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 16, 1:08 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 127 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 16, 2016

39 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 15, 2:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.