Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 24, 2014 9:46 AM

Apr 2014
wrong-pass said:
so, will Ishida on break this week for Christmas or next week for New Year?

Some guy in another forum confirmed that we'll get spoilers this weekend then after that there will be a break until 17th.
Dec 24, 2014 9:59 AM

Aug 2010
Z4k said:
wrong-pass said:
so, will Ishida on break this week for Christmas or next week for New Year?

Some guy in another forum confirmed that we'll get spoilers this weekend then after that there will be a break until 17th.

Did he have a source?
Dec 24, 2014 10:04 AM

Apr 2014
Barion-Zara said:
Z4k said:

Did he have a source?

He said spoiler guy from 2ch confirmed it. Not sure about the 17th though because some say its on 10th while another said its on 17th.
Dec 24, 2014 10:07 AM

Sep 2013
Suzuya is an Associate Special Class now. NICE!
Dec 24, 2014 10:11 AM

Apr 2014
I wonder..Will Tsukiyama be happy with "Sasaki Haise" ?

Dec 24, 2014 10:14 AM

Jul 2013
Not enough suzuya! But seriously the Suzuya Haise panels were the best thing this chapter...also is Suzuya wearing an arm band with this tarot number?

Haise should wear disguise more often

So does this mean that Tsukiyama is beyond recovery now? I mean not reacting to Haise's pantsu def doesn't bode well for him
Dec 24, 2014 10:15 AM

Feb 2014
okay.

-i liked suzuya and haise's relationship.
-shirazu i like you very much, man!
-kanae is cute ^.^
-finally we saw tsukiyama.

okay.

but what was the gift for kaneki's birthday?
damn, i was expecting something more.

for that reason, i hate keeping my expectations high !
and once again, note to myself, dont trust this forum and gossips -.-
EustassKiddo !
Dec 24, 2014 10:17 AM

Apr 2014
ftsyzc said:

This chapter is supposed to release tomorrow officially in Japan. Kaneki's gift was the coffee he loved which was in chapter 10.
Dec 24, 2014 10:27 AM

Apr 2013
I wonder what sassan/kaneki is being fed with now...what kind of meat.
Dec 24, 2014 10:40 AM

Nov 2012
Z4k said:
ftsyzc said:

This chapter is supposed to release tomorrow officially in Japan. Kaneki's gift was the Touka he loved which was in chapter 10.

fixed
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Dec 24, 2014 10:46 AM

Dec 2013
No chapter next week?
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Dec 24, 2014 10:49 AM

Apr 2014
PriestSlayer said:
No chapter next week?

After we get the spoilers of chapter 12 this weekend then no chapter until 10th I think.
Dec 24, 2014 10:50 AM

Dec 2013
Z4k said:
PriestSlayer said:
No chapter next week?

After we get the spoilers of chapter 12 this weekend then no chapter until 10th I think.
Damn :/
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Dec 24, 2014 10:59 AM

Dec 2014
Spoilers are better than nothing.

Happy happy happy!!!
Dec 24, 2014 11:05 AM
Aug 2014
Damn..I feel so bad for Shirazu. I like the guy. He is trying his best. Urie..stop being such a jerk. Nice to see Suzuya and Haise so friendly with each other. Their interactions were awesome. The nutcracker..I'm pretty sure she noticed with that mishap by Shirazu. Tsukiyama..I wonder what is up with him..He seems so depressed and did he realise that Haise is Kaneki ? No chapter for the next week..shit.
Dec 24, 2014 12:28 PM
Oct 2012
it seems that we will have chapter next week. or rather spoiler due out in a few days.
Dec 24, 2014 1:10 PM
Oct 2012
a fun detail, never colluded the door of the Saiko room, she is using the poster of an anime in place.
Dec 24, 2014 1:20 PM

Jun 2013
Damn, I thought for sure Sasaki and Juuzou were going to hug
Dec 24, 2014 1:21 PM

Oct 2011
Am I missing something about Suzuya's legs?
Dec 24, 2014 1:38 PM

Oct 2014
Saiko is definitely leaning towards a tactical ghoul.

Her specialty is typing
She's most likely a good strategist because she seems to play rpg's

i hope she's like the drooly typist special class investigator during the anteiku raid.

.....so Urie is Sasuke
Mutsuki is Sakura
And
Shirazu is Naruto.....

Lol
"Events that happen in this world are a continuous series of trifling things. And within those myriad pieces of puzzles, there is a fragment that leads to the truth." -Kishou Arima
Dec 24, 2014 1:40 PM

Oct 2014
Earame said:
Am I missing something about Suzuya's legs?

Don't spoil your surprise!!!
"Events that happen in this world are a continuous series of trifling things. And within those myriad pieces of puzzles, there is a fragment that leads to the truth." -Kishou Arima
Dec 24, 2014 1:43 PM

Apr 2014
anikaneki said:

Her specialty is typing

i hope she's like the drooly typist special class investigator during the anteiku raid.

.....so Urie is Sasuke
Mutsuki is Sakura
And
Shirazu is Naruto.....

Lol

Lol I don't remember sakura ever wanting to be a man.
Dec 24, 2014 1:52 PM

Oct 2014
Z4k said:
anikaneki said:

Her specialty is typing

.....so Urie is Sasuke
Mutsuki is Sakura
And
Shirazu is Naruto.....

Lol

Lol I don't remember sakura ever wanting to be a man.

REVERSE HAREM JUTSU!!!!!
Dec 24, 2014 2:34 PM
Oct 2012
Tokyo Ghoul: re vol 1 sold 246.732 copies in three days.
Dec 24, 2014 2:36 PM

Apr 2014
Acernos said:
Tokyo Ghoul: re vol 1 sold 246.732 copies in three days.

And the vol. 3 novel sold 25k which is excellent.
Dec 24, 2014 2:47 PM
Oct 2012
at first I thought there had been a drop in sales, so I went to inform me and saw that the vol 14 sold in 5 days almost 289,000, then everything is OK.
Dec 24, 2014 3:53 PM

Apr 2014
Now that I think about it Nutcracker is really frigging tall for an average Japanese female. Heck she even looks taller then average males lol.
Dec 24, 2014 4:02 PM

Oct 2014
Z4k said:
Now that I think about it Nutcracker is really frigging tall for an average Japanese female. Heck she even looks taller then average males lol.

Check the footwear buddy boy. Plats and black ohaguro teeth like the old geishas used to do. I really like her design so far. Hopefully she becomes a somewhat consistent character like Naki
Dec 24, 2014 4:08 PM

Aug 2014
Kanae and Tsukiyama kinda remind me of Naki and Yamori. I hope Kanae is the same hilarious bastard as Naki ("Monsieur, how about we forge an alliance?" "...Huh? Four-gem-lions?"). I also can't wait until Tsukiyama finds out Kaneki is not gone, given his reactions, it should be the ultimate "fortissimo!".

On a side note: Merry Christmas to every avid reader of Tokyo Ghoul, and to our beloved author - Ishida-sensei. )
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Dec 24, 2014 4:31 PM

Mar 2013
Strange chapter !

Glad to see Suzuya again !

Why Tsukiyama didnt give any answer when he smelt Sasaki's boxer ?? I wonder.

Ishida-sensei dont troll with us ...
Dec 24, 2014 4:33 PM

Apr 2014
anikaneki said:
Z4k said:

Check the footwear buddy boy. Plats and black ohaguro teeth like the old geishas used to do. I really like her design so far. Hopefully she becomes a somewhat consistent character like Naki

Yeah I really dig her designs and she seems really different than the female characters I've seen.
Z4KDec 24, 2014 4:38 PM
Dec 24, 2014 4:47 PM
Jul 2013
I'm extremely intrigued as to why Sasaki never forces Saiko to do anything. Obviously, he could if he wanted to- plus Mutsuki brought it up. There's definitely something strange going on.

Hope we get to see Touka and Yomo again soon. Hoping for some parallels with Touka = Ukina and Sasaki = Yoshimura because I want to see Tumblr cry tears of blood at the tragedy.

Anyways, merry Christmas!
Just an average weeb
Dec 24, 2014 5:20 PM

May 2014
Suzuyaaaaa :33 Great chapter.
Dec 24, 2014 6:07 PM

Mar 2013
haha Haise and Suzuya xDD He hasn't aged at all. I always thought that Tsukiyama's servant was his brother or relative.
Dec 24, 2014 6:34 PM

Oct 2013
OMG OMG OMG!! Suzuyaaaaa & Tsukiyama *sobs in a corner*
Emiko_Dec 24, 2014 6:38 PM
Dec 24, 2014 6:55 PM
Dec 2011
Great chapter as usual. It may be boring for some people but the chapter actually give more insight into each Quinx character and Ishida is really doing a great job developing them for now.

Altho Saiko is cute and all, I got quite annoyed at her for dragging down Shirazu and the group like that and ofc sneaky Urie is not helping either. but then it must be a challenge for Shirazu as their leader and I love Saiko/Shirazu interaction.

And ofc that Haise/Suzuya cute scene! How looking how proud Haise is after Suzuya got his candies XD

And also Kanae! I don't know but I think I have grown into liking him now. There's something charming about him for saying 'shit' in German lol

Looking forward to this nutcracker mission and I cant wait for Suzuya and Haise kicking some ass later .

anikaneki said:

Her specialty is typing

.....so Urie is Sasuke
Mutsuki is Sakura
And
Shirazu is Naruto.....

Lol

Eww. Don't ever compare my Shirazu to Naruto pls. And eww more for the Sakura references.
Dec 24, 2014 7:12 PM

Oct 2014
I don't think its too likely for papaneki to yell or really discipline her. His obsession with being liked dictates all of his interactions. Even when he hits urie he's only doing it because it he's trying to take note of Akira chastising him for always being amicable. He's trying to make her happy. He also pulls a parent roll afterwards by trying to joke and give urie the "It hurts me to hurt you" act and tries joking with him as to say "no hard feelings, don't be mad at me, because I'm not still mad at you" Sasaki views them all as his children not as adult officers..

... Hence my code name papaneki
Dec 24, 2014 7:20 PM

Oct 2014
lilymul said:
Great chapter as usual. It may be boring for some people but the chapter actually give more insight into each Quinx character and Ishida is really doing a great job developing them for now.

Altho Saiko is cute and all, I got quite annoyed at her for dragging down Shirazu and the group like that and ofc sneaky Urie is not helping either. but then it must be a challenge for Shirazu as their leader and I love Saiko/Shirazu interaction.

And ofc that Haise/Suzuya cute scene! How looking how proud Haise is after Suzuya got his candies XD

And also Kanae! I don't know but I think I have grown into liking him now. There's something charming about him for saying 'shit' in German lol

Looking forward to this nutcracker mission and I cant wait for Suzuya and Haise kicking some ass later .

anikaneki said:

Her specialty is typing

.....so Urie is Sasuke
Mutsuki is Sakura
And
Shirazu is Naruto.....

Lol

Eww. Don't ever compare my Shirazu to Naruto pls. And eww more for the Sakura references.

Lol!!! Shirazu- we should work together
Naruto- I know I can't do this alone, my friends are what make me strong

Urie- i don't need to work with these guys (idiots) I need to advance so that I can get closer to killing the one eyed owl who killed my father
sasuke- I need more power if I'm ever going crush my enemies, friendship makes you weak

Mutsuki..... at this point observant and useless
Sakura... Pretty much observant and useless

Lol!!!
Dec 24, 2014 7:33 PM

Jul 2014
Loved this chapter <3. Maybe it's because Christmas.

We already seen Suzuya's face, It's so damn cute >_< and Nutcraker has got an eye for Shirazu o.O

In the end page, Who's Kanae ?? A new character maybe ??
Dec 24, 2014 7:36 PM

Apr 2014
Wow no 1/5 this time. I knew they were doing it because they only wanted to see suzuya.
Dec 24, 2014 7:45 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Z4k said:
Wow no 1/5 this time. I knew they were doing it because they only wanted to see suzuya.

Don't jinx it bro. Next thing you know, there'll be some Jason followers rating this chapter as 1/5. (Yes, Jason actually has 10 favorites on his character page).

Dec 24, 2014 7:54 PM

Apr 2014
Shaniyaz said:
Z4k said:

Don't jinx it bro. Next thing you know, there'll be some Jason followers rating this chapter as 1/5. (Yes, Jason actually has 10 favorites on his character page).

Wow wtf
Dec 24, 2014 8:09 PM
Dec 2011
anikaneki said:
lilymul said:

Urie- i don't need to work with these guys (idiots) I need to advance so that I can get closer to killing the one eyed owl who killed my father
sasuke- I need more power if I'm ever going crush my enemies, friendship makes you weak

Lol!!!

The thing is Shirazu is not a noisy annoying brat and don't suck up to his gay affection for his 'bestfriend' and chasing him for freaking 15 years just to let him disappear again in the end.

Urie may be a jerk but he's a smart ass who analyses every detail to make full use of it instead of going berserk killing everyone and even trying kill his future wife.

Mutsuki may have fcked up childhood that he needs to change his gender and hell he deals with great insecurities and fear within himself while Sakura... is Sakura.

And TG didn't kill off a very well done character just to hook up a fandom -favored ship. Pls keep Naruto away from TG pls.
Dec 24, 2014 8:15 PM

Apr 2014
lilymul said:
anikaneki said:

Lol!!!

The thing is Shirazu is not a noisy annoying brat and don't suck up to his gay affection for his 'bestfriend' and chasing him for freaking 15 years just to let him disappear again in the end.

Urie may be a jerk but he's a smart ass who analyses every detail to make full use of it instead of going berserk killing everyone and even trying kill his future wife.

Mutsuki may have fcked up childhood that he needs to change his gender and hell he deals with great insecurities and fear within himself while Sakura... is Sakura.

And TG didn't kill off a very well done character just to hook up a fandom -favored ship. Pls keep Naruto away from TG pls.

Agreed.
I don't really watch Naruto so I can't comment on it but I'm sure Ishida plans to go deeper for the characters.

Dec 24, 2014 8:50 PM

Jun 2013
NeutralSide said:
Shirazu is such the best person in the Quinx squad.The more I see him and his effort to work harder the less I hate the guy.

Man, I love Shirazu. Coolest dude.
Dec 24, 2014 11:35 PM

Dec 2011
Razi_N said:
NeutralSide said:
Shirazu is such the best person in the Quinx squad.The more I see him and his effort to work harder the less I hate the guy.

Man, I love Shirazu. Coolest dude.

Shirazu is awesome, and imo, a better squad leader than Urie. He's not so self-interested.
Dec 25, 2014 12:53 AM

Oct 2014
Whatever helps you guys sleep at night... Lol
Dec 25, 2014 2:03 AM

Mar 2014
Suzuya is cooler with a black hair and I wonder if he is using a prosthetic leg because I don't think he can actually move like that with only one leg
Dec 25, 2014 2:07 AM

Oct 2011
Acernos said:
at first I thought there had been a drop in sales, so I went to inform me and saw that the vol 14 sold in 5 days almost 289,000, then everything is OK.

And I'm still not sure if they will translate it in my country, because many people calls TG "one season popular manga and nothing more"...

anikaneki said:
Z4k said:

YES YES YES!

Mossface12 said:
Hope we get to see Touka and Yomo again soon. Hoping for some parallels with Touka = Ukina and Sasaki = Yoshimura because I want to see Tumblr cry tears of blood at the tragedy.

I'm not sure if "Sasaki=Ukina, Touka=Yoshimura" isn't more appropriate...
Dec 25, 2014 2:55 AM

Dec 2014
Maledict said:
Kanae and Tsukiyama kinda remind me of Naki and Yamori. I hope Kanae is the same hilarious bastard as Naki ("Monsieur, how about we forge an alliance?" "...Huh? Four-gem-lions?"). I also can't wait until Tsukiyama finds out Kaneki is not gone, given his reactions, it should be the ultimate "fortissimo!".

On a side note: Merry Christmas to every avid reader of Tokyo Ghoul, and to our beloved author - Ishida-sensei. )

Also Merry Christmas everyone!!!
I also ,liked the Sasaneki/ Suzuya interation. BTW how many nicknames will we fans give Kaneki/ Sasaki?? I think he has quite a lot now.

Papaneki, Sasaneki I want to add banananeki XD

Happy happy happy!!!
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 181 Discussion

Raizel - Aug 8, 2018

48 by flesh123 »»
Apr 12, 1:47 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 125 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Z4K - May 20, 2017

333 by CanderousTheOrdo »»
Apr 5, 5:04 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 179 Discussion

joe_g7 - Aug 10, 2018

33 by ren_moon »»
Mar 13, 11:06 PM

» Tokyo Ghoul:re Conclusion Then vs Now

PSN - Jan 12, 2022

10 by Zero01guard »»
Dec 26, 2023 10:10 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

lunar1412 - Dec 29, 2014

204 by Buddistic »»
Sep 14, 2023 6:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.