New
Pages (16) « First ... « 14 15 [16]
Dec 11, 2016 11:03 PM

Dec 2014

AH Sakura! so beautiful!!!!l!!!!!!
Dec 12, 2016 12:43 PM

Mar 2016
Renaultclio101 said:

I see so did the hello kitty decal came as standard or did you bought it because of Hello kitty? :)

I drive a Vauxahall (Opel) and wondering how popular is the brand there?

I am a german car fan and I understand that VW dominates the german market

I wanted an interesting color. Pink looked great ... I'm not exactly a Hello Kitty fan, but I thought it was hilarious when I saw the car, so why not? ;)

I think Opel is a thing, but it's certainly not among the most popular cars.
Of course, the German brands are popular, but expensive (esp. Mercedes and BMW).
I was happy to see that they were REALLY popular in Japan as well. ^__^

thefreeloader said:

You kind of get used to it, but it's ALWAYS beautiful, yes. ^___^
Dec 12, 2016 2:28 PM

Nov 2013
Renaultclio101 said:
basspig said:
1961 Lincoln Continental. That was my favorite. Right now I drive a 2006 Ford Explorer. It does everything I need now, minus the majestic, quiet, floating on air feeling that my Lincoln offered.

1961 Lincoln Continental nice classic car and the ford explorer looks spacious but must use a lot of fuel.

The Lincoln got about 17 MPG around town on high test gasoline (heck it was $.28 a gallon back then, so no big deal). My Explorer gets about 26 MPG on a state road trip (avg speed 40 MPH) and a bit better on the interstate.

I miss my Lincoln! Had to let it go about 20 years ago. No garage where I live now.
Dec 12, 2016 2:49 PM

Sep 2012
A 2002 black monte carlo

oh I miss him
☕ Truth be told, I'm quite proud of my house blend. To attain my flavor and fragrance, I use five different types of coffee beans. ☕
Dec 12, 2016 7:20 PM

Jun 2013
Still driving my S2k still loving it. I'm having some trouble with the clutch which is... scary but whatever it's only a thousand to replace.
I have really funny thoughts that no one will get to hear.
Dec 13, 2016 11:14 AM

Jul 2013
SatoshiX said:
My first car was a 1999 Honda Civic but that broke down(Transmission problems) after 260,000 miles.
After that I got a 2012 Toyota Corolla but i'm planning to get a new car since i'm giving it to my younger brother. I'm still deciding on what I want next.

Very nice and what car are you planning to get next?

Seikan said:
Currently drive a Nissan Leaf because I'm on that GO GREEN hype....

But on the real, I don't have much of a choice. It's the car my parents let me have .-.

I guess there is always the 1st but at least it is protecting the earth and keeping us more healthy.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 13, 2016 11:23 AM

Jul 2013
KawaiiNekoChanXD said:
Golf 6 2.0 TDI (110hp). -sold-

I wanted to save some money for a better car and sold that one, now I have money and a shitty 60hp Peugeot 206.

Wow, I would of kept the golf but that is just me and 110bhp for a 2.0 diesel seems pretty slow as mines is 1.6 which produces 115bhp.

What car have you got in mind, Nissan GTR?

Cat said:
lexus 2007 rx350 and lexus 2003 rx300 LOL
at one point a bmw 2009 something i dont remember
i don't really care tbh, as long as it won't die on me ' ^ '

very nice and I can see you want to be safe so you decided to go for 4x4 which I assume the bmw is a X5. If you want safety and indestructible then maybe look at Volvo range as they are pretty built like tanks. :)

mbepadro said:
A5 (currently) M6 7.40 Prado and also Megane o/.

Damn nice and is the megane used as a track car or do you just use all the cars as a daily?

chochajin said:

I wanted an interesting color. Pink looked great ... I'm not exactly a Hello Kitty fan, but I thought it was hilarious when I saw the car, so why not? ;)

Of course, the German brands are popular, but expensive (esp. Mercedes and BMW).

thefreeloader said:

I think the next step is go for an Itasha car. I was in Japan for 2 weeks and most days I spent in Aki, I can say looking at itasha cars was like a dream :).

I understand that VW is the popular in Germany but would thought Opel be rank 4-5 maybe on similar level as Ford. Yeah BMW and Merc would be lovely to have but repairs costs and maintence is a bomb.

I remember seeing an Opel zafira and Ford c-max in Japan which is dominated by Japanese car brands but some VW and seen a VW dealership.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 13, 2016 11:27 AM

Jul 2013
basspig said:
Renaultclio101 said:

1961 Lincoln Continental nice classic car and the ford explorer looks spacious but must use a lot of fuel.

The Lincoln got about 17 MPG around town on high test gasoline (heck it was $.28 a gallon back then, so no big deal). My Explorer gets about 26 MPG on a state road trip (avg speed 40 MPH) and a bit better on the interstate.

I miss my Lincoln! Had to let it go about 20 years ago. No garage where I live now.

Aww I see if that was in the UK, the car probably went up in value as old cars are getting more rare due to demand.

17mpg for a 1961 is actually VERY good considering the age and even these days there are cars out there that does not even reach that MPG.

Korrvo said:
A 2002 black monte carlo

oh I miss him

What happened seems like you sold it and what do you drive now?

SkinnyWhiteBoy said:
Still driving my S2k still loving it. I'm having some trouble with the clutch which is... scary but whatever it's only a thousand to replace.

I believe the clutch is expensive to replace after engine and gearbox but nice S2000. Any pictures as I would like to see one
Dec 13, 2016 12:17 PM

Apr 2016
Renaultclio101 said:
KawaiiNekoChanXD said:
Golf 6 2.0 TDI (110hp). -sold-

I wanted to save some money for a better car and sold that one, now I have money and a shitty 60hp Peugeot 206.

Wow, I would of kept the golf but that is just me and 110bhp for a 2.0 diesel seems pretty slow as mines is 1.6 which produces 115bhp.

What car have you got in mind, Nissan GTR?

Cat said:
lexus 2007 rx350 and lexus 2003 rx300 LOL
at one point a bmw 2009 something i dont remember
i don't really care tbh, as long as it won't die on me ' ^ '

very nice and I can see you want to be safe so you decided to go for 4x4 which I assume the bmw is a X5. If you want safety and indestructible then maybe look at Volvo range as they are pretty built like tanks. :)

mbepadro said:
A5 (currently) M6 7.40 Prado and also Megane o/.

Damn nice and is the megane used as a track car or do you just use all the cars as a daily?

chochajin said:

I think the next step is go for an Itasha car. I was in Japan for 2 weeks and most days I spent in Aki, I can say looking at itasha cars was like a dream :).

I understand that VW is the popular in Germany but would thought Opel be rank 4-5 maybe on similar level as Ford. Yeah BMW and Merc would be lovely to have but repairs costs and maintence is a bomb.

I remember seeing an Opel zafira and Ford c-max in Japan which is dominated by Japanese car brands but some VW and seen a VW dealership.

The 2.0l engine was known for it's longevity. Well I already found a great CLK320 so I thought it shouldn't be a big deal to sell my Golf, but things in my life changed so I couldn't afford a v6, since I'm going to study now.

Selling the car was a mistake, but I don't mind anymore...
Dec 13, 2016 12:39 PM

Nov 2013
Renaultclio101 said:
basspig said:

Aww I see if that was in the UK, the car probably went up in value as old cars are getting more rare due to demand.

17mpg for a 1961 is actually VERY good considering the age and even these days there are cars out there that does not even reach that MPG.

The car is probably worth a lot of money today as well. Classic cars in the US have gone to absurd price levels of late. Same goes for classic audio gear, valve amplifiers, etc. What's old is new again.

That was a 430 cid V8 engine. The car was VERY heavy. It seemed like it was much heavier than my pickup truck or my SUV. But it rode smooth and quiet (when it had new mufflers--the mufflers rotted out about every 2-3 years) and handled very well. Probably due to the rear leaf spring suspension. I remember driving 65MPH on winding roads with the tires squealing around corners. Recently, I drove that same road in my Explorer and felt that it would fall off the road if I exceeded 45MPH, and the Explorer handles better than my '68 Cadillac did.

For up here on the mountain, the Lincoln just wasn't practical. Too low to the ground. Would bottom out on our dirt road.
Dec 13, 2016 1:54 PM

Sep 2012
Renaultclio101 said:

No my dad busted the engine cause he left the radiator cap off and took it for a spin.

Hardly knew 'er
☕ Truth be told, I'm quite proud of my house blend. To attain my flavor and fragrance, I use five different types of coffee beans. ☕
Dec 13, 2016 4:21 PM

Aug 2010
Renaultclio101 said:
SatoshiX said:
My first car was a 1999 Honda Civic but that broke down(Transmission problems) after 260,000 miles.
After that I got a 2012 Toyota Corolla but i'm planning to get a new car since i'm giving it to my younger brother. I'm still deciding on what I want next.

Seikan said:
Currently drive a Nissan Leaf because I'm on that GO GREEN hype....

But on the real, I don't have much of a choice. It's the car my parents let me have .-.

I guess there is always the 1st but at least it is protecting the earth and keeping us more healthy.

Not sure yet. I don't plan on spending too much on my next car. Probably around 10-12k so I was thinking about a Nissan Versa or maybe another corolla. 2015-2016.

Dec 13, 2016 10:31 PM

Mar 2016
oh megan is for daily use @Renaultclio101 or i use it when i travel between cites since others tend to eat too much gas. A5 is the same as well. i live in 2 different city so A5 is the only car i have here. so i use it for daily things. besides its 2.0 TDI quattro. i prefer 2wd
Dec 15, 2016 5:33 AM

Jul 2013
KawaiiNekoChanXD said:

The 2.0l engine was known for it's longevity. Well I already found a great CLK320 so I thought it shouldn't be a big deal to sell my Golf, but things in my life changed so I couldn't afford a v6, since I'm going to study now.

Selling the car was a mistake, but I don't mind anymore...

It sounds like you are loaded to having a CLK320 as the fuel must be expensive to maintain as well as the car. I was thinking of studying abroad but leaving the car for more than a year will just be an waste

The car is probably worth a lot of money today as well. Classic cars in the US have gone to absurd price levels of late. Same goes for classic audio gear, valve amplifiers, etc. What's old is new again.

That was a 430 cid V8 engine. The car was VERY heavy. It seemed like it was much heavier than my pickup truck or my SUV. But it rode smooth and quiet (when it had new mufflers--the mufflers rotted out about every 2-3 years) and handled very well. Probably due to the rear leaf spring suspension. I remember driving 65MPH on winding roads with the tires squealing around corners. Recently, I drove that same road in my Explorer and felt that it would fall off the road if I exceeded 45MPH, and the Explorer handles better than my '68 Cadillac did.

For up here on the mountain, the Lincoln just wasn't practical. Too low to the ground. Would bottom out on our dirt road.[/quote]

Yeah but if you had a garage, you could store the car and many years later it will be worth quite a value and looking after it :)
Dec 15, 2016 5:35 AM

Jul 2013
Korrvo said:
Renaultclio101 said:

No my dad busted the engine cause he left the radiator cap off and took it for a spin.

Hardly knew 'er

Damn but how much was the repair cost, more than the car value?

SatoshiX said:
Renaultclio101 said:

Not sure yet. I don't plan on spending too much on my next car. Probably around 10-12k so I was thinking about a Nissan Versa or maybe another corolla. 2015-2016.

True as buying a new car will always lose a substantiation amount of money. Though the choices you mentioned is decent. I would say go for the Toyota as Nissan is kind of owned by Renault( French car brand)
Dec 15, 2016 5:37 AM

Jul 2013
mbepadro said:
oh megan is for daily use @Renaultclio101 or i use it when i travel between cites since others tend to eat too much gas. A5 is the same as well. i live in 2 different city so A5 is the only car i have here. so i use it for daily things. besides its 2.0 TDI quattro. i prefer 2wd

I see so basically all your cars are for daily and have you considered getting a drift or track car
Dec 15, 2016 6:36 AM

Aug 2010
Renaultclio101 said:
Korrvo said:

Hardly knew 'er

SatoshiX said:

True as buying a new car will always lose a substantiation amount of money. Though the choices you mentioned is decent. I would say go for the Toyota as Nissan is kind of owned by Renault( French car brand)

Yeah, i'll probably get another Toyota since I really love my current one.

Dec 15, 2016 6:38 AM

Dec 2015
I have a motion sickness like Natsu so I can't drive and can't own one.
Dec 15, 2016 7:28 AM

Nov 2014
I find, restore and fix old muscle cars for $$$ but I've kept a few for my own personal collection.

My daily driver is an F250. Feels safer driving a truck on the road.
Dec 16, 2016 3:25 AM

Jul 2013
SatoshiX said:
Renaultclio101 said:

Yeah, i'll probably get another Toyota since I really love my current one.

To be fair, Toyota is reliable but I would not call it as a "Fun" to drive car as the steering is light and vague. I have driven my sisters yaris and auris. In addition, the interior quality is also questionable. I would say look for the VW or something else but that is just my opinion. :)

Nunnally03 said:
I have a motion sickness like Natsu so I can't drive and can't own one.

Aww thats a shame and how do you get from places to places. When you are sitting in the drivers seat you are in control and don't feel the similar experience as a passenger. Hope that helps, maybe take a lesson and see for yourself :)
Dec 16, 2016 3:26 AM

Jul 2013
SolidusSmoke said:
I find, restore and fix old muscle cars for $$$ but I've kept a few for my own personal collection.

Damn that is some truck and In UK there isn't much trucks as most are small cars/hatchbacks due to many car related issues
Dec 16, 2016 8:36 AM

Nov 2014
Renaultclio101 said:
SolidusSmoke said:

Damn that is some truck and In UK there isn't much trucks as most are small cars/hatchbacks due to many car related issues

I don't like small cars. Don't have too much faith in other drivers and I like my space. Besides, It's nice being able to go off road through some swamps or tow something if you need to.
Dec 16, 2016 11:46 AM

Jul 2013
SolidusSmoke said:
Renaultclio101 said:

I don't like small cars. Don't have too much faith in other drivers and I like my space. Besides, It's nice being able to go off road through some swamps or tow something if you need to.

Thats true and if you do a lot of off roading then I guess a 4x4 would be ideal but with Ford construction, they are rather fragile I should say. If it was against a Volvo which is a tank.

------------------------------------------------

- Just for the car enthusiasts, Anyone want to guess what car this is?
Dec 16, 2016 2:06 PM

Oct 2010
Renaultclio101 said:

looks like australian Holden monaro or something
“If you believe it to be a sea of bitterness, then a sea of bitterness it is. If you believe it to simply be scenery on the path of life, then scenery it is…. The sea of bitterness never ends, but the scenery does."
-Meng Hao
Dec 16, 2016 4:06 PM
Jul 2018

Pretty sure that's the last GTO that will ever be produced.

Sadly. ;_;

They're loud as hell with a muffler delete.
Dec 16, 2016 4:12 PM

Jan 2016
Holden VN Commodore. Then it got stolen. I get around via public transport now, but I drive my parent's 1999 Subaru Liberty when I'm staying with my parents which I usually do to take my dad to the doctors or do shopping for them.
Dec 17, 2016 11:44 AM

Jul 2013
hertittys said:
Renaultclio101 said:

looks like australian Holden monaro or something
Fiction-S said:

Pretty sure that's the last GTO that will ever be produced.

Sadly. ;_;

They're loud as hell with a muffler delete.
Yozuramune said:
Holden VN Commodore. Then it got stolen. I get around via public transport now, but I drive my parent's 1999 Subaru Liberty when I'm staying with my parents which I usually do to take my dad to the doctors or do shopping for them.

Yozuramune said:

Wow you guys all got it correct, Pat yourself on the back

@Yozuramune that sucks and did you manage to find it as these cars are going up in value and would suck if you didn't get hold of another one.

----- Sad story-----

Basically driving this road as I put my sun visor down I heard a bang noise from the passenger side and stopped somewhere. When I checked the car, I noticed there was this random metal bar lying on the bloody road. I assume it was from another car or my wheels drove over or just dropped randomly. Now my car has a 3-4cm scratch on the bottom of the passenger door and I would say it has gone through the paint but not the primer.
Dec 17, 2016 2:43 PM

Jan 2016
Renaultclio101 said:

@Yozuramune that sucks and did you manage to find it as these cars are going up in value and would suck if you didn't get hold of another one.

The police did find my car, along with a few others since the culprit was a serial car thief. But all the parts were stripped and sold off which rendered my car unsalvageable. I was only a student at the time so I wouldn't have the time or money to resurrect it.
Dec 17, 2016 4:11 PM

Jul 2013
Yozuramune said:
Renaultclio101 said:

The police did find my car, along with a few others since the culprit was a serial car thief. But all the parts were stripped and sold off which rendered my car unsalvageable. I was only a student at the time so I wouldn't have the time or money to resurrect it.

Didn't the insurance pay out for the car which should equal to the same value of the car
Dec 17, 2016 5:33 PM

Jan 2016
Renaultclio101 said:

Didn't the insurance pay out for the car which should equal to the same value of the car

I thought I was covered for theft along with other covers with my insurance at the time, but 8 months and me moving to another area later they got back to me saying I wasn't and that I was only covered for fire. I already moved on from this and didn't want to go through all their awful shenanigans, despite the frustrations the company put me through.
Dec 17, 2016 9:34 PM

Jun 2013
SkinnyWhiteBoy said:

I believe the clutch is expensive to replace after engine and gearbox but nice S2000. Any pictures as I would like to see one[/quote]
I have really funny thoughts that no one will get to hear.
Dec 19, 2016 12:50 PM

Jul 2013
Yozuramune said:
Renaultclio101 said:

I thought I was covered for theft along with other covers with my insurance at the time, but 8 months and me moving to another area later they got back to me saying I wasn't and that I was only covered for fire. I already moved on from this and didn't want to go through all their awful shenanigans, despite the frustrations the company put me through.

That sucks and if you bought comprehensive insurance then it should.

SkinnyWhiteBoy said:
SkinnyWhiteBoy said:

I believe the clutch is expensive to replace after engine and gearbox but nice S2000. Any pictures as I would like to see one

[/quote]

If it costs alot then maybe sell it and get another car :)
Dec 31, 2017 6:12 AM

Nov 2014
iSheep said:
ExTamplier said:
???
The car is awesome and performs well for past 6 years. This is one of the reasons I don;t watch to switch to anything else.

Sure, it's a minivan and my brother and I joke about minivans, but it's completely irrelevant. I would've made fun of notsootakuBen's Hyundai Matrix if that were the full story, but I didn't.

Dodge/Chrysler around the world has a history of selling lemons, especially in Australia where they have this thing called "Destroy My Jeep" and I know that's still an unresolved issue. That's still going on, and from what I've heard the Jeep guys are mad that one guy went ahead and destroyed his Jeep so they made him apologize. The fuckers still sold him a lemon, there's no way around that. On top of that, Chrysler wouldn't give him a replacement or a refund for selling him the goddamn car in the first place.

It's not really that I hate the blandness of the Dodge Journey. I really just dislike the way Chrysler handles things. Some of the shittiest ethics I've ever heard of come from Chrysler, and that's pretty much why I dislike them. Hell, there was a scheme a while back where some FCA execs were pulling some snake shit, laundering money from the company to fund their extravagant lifestyles. I'll never give them my money, which means I'll have to resort to buying secondhand Alfas, Vipers, Chargers, and Fiats.

Fuck those guys.
Unfortunately I got in a wreck at the beginning of the year, 1 month before Dodge got payed off, because of irresponsible driver. So I switched to 2012 Nissan Rogue which got completely payed off by insurance.

Jan 30, 2020 12:34 PM

May 2018
I drive a fast ford Fiesta, pulls like a train

"Don't give up after failing just twice.
We'll be able to do it next time.
Failure is the stepping stone to success."

Feb 12, 2020 1:27 PM
Oct 2017
Last car I used to own was a clean ass Crown Vic years ago
Feb 12, 2020 2:46 PM
Jul 2018
I drive a Nissan 350z and a Honda Accord

Hopefully my next will be a Mustang Mach 1.
Feb 12, 2020 4:05 PM

Sep 2017
Yep, driving a 2nd Gen Renault Clio that I got from my grandfather

It's not a musclecar but I like it a lot
Jan 31, 2021 9:50 AM

May 2018
- hint of brand is in the picture. Please see it

"Don't give up after failing just twice.
We'll be able to do it next time.
Failure is the stepping stone to success."

Jan 31, 2021 9:53 AM

Aug 2012
I drive my mom's old BMW from like 2008.
Pages (16) « First ... « 14 15 [16]

More topics from this board

Poll: » do you hide or deny your dark side to others or society?

deg - 7 hours ago

24 by tsukareru »»
9 minutes ago

» Are you going to apologize?

LenRea - Mar 25

23 by cosmosreceiver »»
11 minutes ago

» whats your shoe size ?

sussybakagirl420 - Mar 22

22 by tsukareru »»
27 minutes ago

» Plushies

_Nette_ - Yesterday

16 by DesuMaiden »»
56 minutes ago

» Do you enjoy nature?

Kamikaze_404 - Apr 23

34 by DesuMaiden »»
57 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.