Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 19, 2009 4:38 AM

Oct 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That was some great fighting between Claudette and Listy. Technically Claudette will have always won that fight! Aldra is piece of garbage for using her powers to revive Listy back. That was really cheap and Claudette was so brave to protect that guy. So Reina/Elina's mother is Maria. There was also some great speech exchange between Claudette and Reina's father. We get to see some panties of Nix...been a while so glad to have seen a bit of her. Melona/Nanael was interesting but too bad Nanael was stupid to have let Melona take her holy milk. I hope Melona brings back Fumikura/Cattleya/Menace back for some crazy Aldra killing at the end. Looks like Reina VS Tomoe next is up....my bet is on Reina but this will be hard one to see who wins. One more thing, I though so bad and I did during this part
T_T until I have seen that Claudette is not dead but I wonder why? Good thing she did not die, I really like lighting general with her thunder clap.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Nov 19, 2009 9:32 AM

Apr 2009
i thought she died at first.
i was going to be pissed with all the deaths in the series
Nov 19, 2009 10:06 AM

Oct 2009
-DeepThroat- said:
i thought she died at first.
i was going to be pissed with all the deaths in the series

Oh believe me, I was not happy at all with Claudette if she would die...makes me think if it was something Aldra did to make the army stop their advance....well, it worked really well.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Nov 26, 2009 1:40 AM

Apr 2009
still no sub with this and i'm about to watch ep 10..

by the way.. good thing claudette's still alive.. and now i don't know who'll win or who to route for with reina and tomoe..
Nov 30, 2009 9:30 AM

Sep 2007
Same if we don't have subbed, i saw ...
The music is really good, like the fight !
THe full episode is really good but i want a subbed version to understand what the father and Claudette spoke about !
Dec 1, 2009 1:48 PM

Feb 2009
Can someone give a link to raw releases :S
I can't wait anymore and it's hard not to look at the spoilers in the forum :S

A lof action this episode aaand nice Elina x Reina scene too ^_^
But...the castle!Why did it have to be the castle?!
I realy liked it and this b*tch Listy ruined it ;(

Btw...i understood about 80% of the talk O_o
ChaosLegionDec 2, 2009 2:10 PM

"Only the dead have seen the end of war".
~Plato~
Dec 4, 2009 8:24 AM

Oct 2007
Not a bad episode, pretty decent.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Dec 5, 2009 3:53 AM

Jul 2009
Elina waking Reina was my favourite part of this episode =P
Especially her reaction to it "Who's there", like that is something that happens often and nothing to really be bothered by xD

Looks like Tomoe have become quite vicious indeed, will be interesting to see her fight in the next episode :)
Dec 5, 2009 6:37 AM

Feb 2009
Figures, the day after I decided just to watch the raws, the subs come out.

I was also sad when I thought Claudette died, but then I remembered that this isn't a 'die into glowing particles' world, so I was happy that she lived. Also, Elina waking Reina. That's all I need say.
Dec 8, 2009 3:33 AM
Jun 2008
The only thing really bad about this episode was Reina's douche father. Other than that, pretty good fight, and I got spoiled that Claudette wasn't going to die, so seeing her looking pretty dead didn't affect me the way Airi's and Shizuka's deaths did.

I still say if they ever plan on killing Echidna, effing DROPPED.
Mar 5, 2010 2:23 AM

Dec 2008
Claudette should have died I don't like her at all XD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 29, 2010 10:05 AM

Mar 2010
Fabienne said:
Mar 5, 2011 7:09 PM

Dec 2010
tehnominator said:
The only thing really bad about this episode was Reina's douche father. Other than that, pretty good fight, and I got spoiled that Claudette wasn't going to die, so seeing her looking pretty dead didn't affect me the way Airi's and Shizuka's deaths did.

I still say if they ever plan on killing Echidna, effing DROPPED.

Seriously the father is a douche to Claudette. :)
I'm glad she didn't die though because she and the father resolved themselves just at the end.

Again, silly Nanael. Nice to see Nyx again too indeed. Reina vs Tomoe, oh shit...shizuka's sacrifice...

I indeed have forgotten about Enchida lol. I thought she was a serious participant too. Or was she somebody who is just there like Shizuka? I don't remember even I'm marathonning QB lol.

Menace ED. We've seen my 2 of my evil girls ED, so hopefully I want to see Airi for the next ED's and I don't mind that she is less revealing, I actually like that in fact....
Feb 20, 2013 6:44 PM

Sep 2012
No mention of what Lenna was doing to Reina huh? That best part to me..
Jan 12, 2014 8:48 PM
Oct 2013
Fabienne said:

I didn't feel any way invested in her either. I didn't really care if she lived or died. The only person I feel sorry for that died is Irma. Although, I'm not sure she's actually dead.
Apr 16, 2014 9:20 PM
Aug 2012
dang, I thought Claudette was deadsauce. she started to melt away like Irie did and I was like, Yup, that means Irie is dead. But it seems they just disappear like that when they lose and need to be retransplanted back to Gainos. so, here's hoping Irie is still alive somewheressss x)
Apr 27, 2014 4:49 PM

Jun 2012
this episode was pretty good as well some more progress but not yet Tomoe's and Reina's battle

as i expected the new Listy is way to strong even fro the op Claudette but after the fight of Claudette and Listy i am more certain that Reina will win vs Tomoe like i said before on strength maybe not but i think Reina is the only one that can get to Listy's mind in the end so certainly they will fight each other and then you get Reina vs Aldra for sure. it might maybe be with some help of the others but i am almost certain it will some how turn out this way it might mean that Reina first will lose of Tomoe like some action anime and then make a nice comeback but i do not see this happening here.

i am happy that Melona and Nix show up again and see they fully alive i wonder what Melona is up to and what Nanael knows about the holy milk and Aldra being afraid of it and i hope Nix will show some power again cause she seemed really strong if she could control the power.

also wonder where Echidna is she did not show up but i am certain she did not lose so i wonder what she is doing and when she show up again.
"When a flat-chested loli hugs you, she holds you closer to her heart"
"--I am a single bullet. It has no heart. Therefore, it does not think. It just flies straight towards its target."
May 20, 2014 10:20 AM

Nov 2013
The rules of theses fights never cease to impress me.

Now you can be KO for 2 full minutes and still not loose.

Ok ! Nvm ...
Oct 28, 2014 9:38 AM

May 2012
Another nice episode, good that Claudette didn't die though, I totally think they'd kill her off back then... pretty good episode in general so let's see what the next episode will offer us!
Jul 21, 2015 7:40 PM

Sep 2012
Good episode.
Feb 8, 2017 12:02 PM

Apr 2013
I thought Claudette died there for a moment, that would've been way too many deaths. I'm still pissed about Shizuka's :P
May 1, 2019 12:09 PM

May 2014
The fight was ok, but I don't know why they made Claudette use only one lightning technique. She have many other techniques she have used previously. Very lazy that they made her use the same move three times in the same fight. Listy had many moves before she turned dark. They could developed her so much better. Sad that the character and ep. had so much potential and they wasted it like that. At least the art was worth appreciation.

Next time the fight we have waited for all along, Tomoe vs. Reina.
May 1, 2019 12:12 PM

May 2014
Gator said:
I thought Claudette died there for a moment, that would've been way too many deaths. I'm still pissed about Shizuka's :P

I had a feeling she would go back to the place she came from, and looks like I was right. I don't think Airi died either. I think she only returned to her original place, spirit world.
Aug 6, 2021 7:01 AM

Feb 2020
Ohh. I'm so glad Claudette didn't die.

That bed scene was hilarious. Elina x Leina. <3

SerafosDec 13, 2023 9:01 AM
Jun 19, 2022 8:48 PM

Jul 2016
Risty was KO for like 3 minutes yet no one announced Claudette as the winner. Hilarious.
Feb 9, 12:06 AM

Dec 2022
Claudette's life has been nothing but pain damn intense episode and the soundtrack was great
Melona the honorary angel =]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Gyokuza wo Tsugu Mono Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

francismeunier - Dec 10, 2009

67 by Sasutaschi »»
Mar 3, 5:11 PM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Gyokuza wo Tsugu Mono Episode 10 Discussion

francismeunier - Nov 26, 2009

29 by Sasutaschi »»
Mar 3, 3:05 AM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Gyokuza wo Tsugu Mono Episode 11 Discussion

argilium - Dec 3, 2009

25 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 10, 12:07 AM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Gyokuza wo Tsugu Mono Episode 8 Discussion

francismeunier - Nov 12, 2009

38 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 8, 11:43 PM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Gyokuza wo Tsugu Mono Episode 7 Discussion

francismeunier - Nov 5, 2009

37 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 7, 11:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.