Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Jul 11, 2019 9:20 AM

Dec 2018
I'm dissapointed at Togane's CC, not black enough, not over 9000.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Oct 13, 2019 4:12 PM

Aug 2017
Tougane has mommy issues lol. 769 Crime coefficient!!! Still, I don't like to see the Sibyl System being potrayed as evil in this season. Just like waluigia said in his review: "it simply prioritized values differently". I will assume that Tougane's mom in charge was a serious mistake. Also, it's pretty stupid if they can blackened Akane's hue by killing her grandma when she saw best friend get her throat slit right in front of her. They tried so hard to imitate S1 but it fail miserably.

Nice to see Kogami again ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ even though if it's just from Akane's imagination.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jan 27, 2020 8:35 AM

Dec 2014
so like what ...typical...gambling with Sibyl
Mar 3, 2021 5:14 PM
Jul 2020
So she considered killing 500 people with kamui because her grandmother died but wasn't able to kill 1 guy when her friend was about to be killed who was in trouble because of her when given the option. She didn't consider killing kamui when she had the chance knowing he would kill many people. So she considers killing only if someone close to her is affected. She doesn't do that even when many people die even when yuki died. I get more and more disappointed by her character.
Jul 22, 2021 1:46 PM
Dec 2017
thank god this season of the show is almost done.

Feb 13, 2022 5:56 AM

Dec 2007
from some reason, though the story is completely messed out and the writing couldn't be worse. i found this episode the best so far. lol
it's just that the whole story so far felt small compare to what akane wants to put for sybil to evolve by kamio vs sybil. it had it depth enough to make it worth and interesting.

the rest is just bad. lol

oh and akane and kougami scene was probably the most human scene of akane since the start of this season. lol
User-NameFeb 13, 2022 6:01 AM
Jul 30, 2022 2:22 PM
Jul 2022
I legit feel braincells dying watching this ass of a season. I really hope the other movies and season 3 are better then this. This might be the biggest disparity between season 1 to season 2 of any show ive watched in terms of 1 being amazing and 2 being a pile of dung.
Mar 20, 2023 1:18 AM
Oct 2017
She's just a Mary Sue at this point, she has some badass moments like when she convinced the chief of keeping her as an inspector, but the character becomes a bit bland as well if there are no moments where she messes up either, the immersion breaks if you ask me.

Kougami is probably dead, but if Akane develops some sort of second personality based on his image, I think I could make that comprise to keep him in the cast in some sort of way.
PhixiatelyMar 20, 2023 1:23 AM
Jun 30, 2023 1:55 AM
Nov 2016
Jesus fucking christ, finally, 1 more episode to go to end this shit, what a fucking bore this season was.

And of course, Kamui appears at the end, all alone to confront the guy because of... reasons... I stopped taking this shit seriously in episode 4, this season just felt pointless.
Jul 18, 2023 2:18 AM

Aug 2019
Even if it is an imaginary Kogami, I’m glad that we got see him.

Akane will not kill, it’s against her morals, so eat that Kougane.

Jesus, Tougane’s crime coefficient is insanely high.
Oct 4, 2023 11:30 PM

Jul 2012
Its already ep10 n just 1ep left..
Its just too short for an epic animu 😭

Jan 6, 10:59 PM
Mar 2023
YOOOOO THAT WAS SO GOOD
Feb 3, 3:05 PM

Jan 2008
5 minutes into this and I just bring myself to continue this rewatch. No idea why I gave it an 8 way back when it aired. Awful writing all throughout.
"I'm starting to think mal is run by Xinil generating electricity on a bicycle." - idklol
Feb 22, 3:08 PM
Aug 2023
I'm glad other commenters are pointing out the plot holes and the stupidity in this episode because I've mentally checked out at this point, and am just confused with what going on and shrugging because I don't care. Like if Kamui and Sibyl are against each other, and Sibyl arranged for Anake's grandmother to be killed, then how did Sibyl arrange for Kamui's associate to have the grandmother's ear to hand it to Akane at the end of the last episode? Why is Sibyl even choosing to mess with Akane at a critical time like this?

IDK, I don't even care anymore, all the characters suck at this point, and so does the non-sensical story.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Riri- - Dec 18, 2014

640 by Actomino »»
Apr 23, 4:32 PM

» is this season really that bad? ( 1 2 )

beloving - Jan 7, 2015

62 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 22, 6:20 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 4, 2014

335 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 22, 2:02 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2014

353 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 22, 12:50 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2014

271 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 22, 2:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.