Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Parasyte
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »
May 24, 2015 2:51 PM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
Pknoctis said:
Well, that girl is pretty fucking stupid. "I don't know whether he's an alien or not, so I'll ask him directly in an otherwise empty classroom, without telling anyone. With my back facing him. Surely nothing could go wrong."

^ Just that ... that is so much bullsh*t. Hope she dies now -.-
And he also. Cant figure why shinichi hasnt killed him yet since you can see that he is not really a nice person.

May 28, 2015 3:50 PM
Aug 2007
Official Police knowledge from Brother: They can shapeshift and eat people.

Dumb Girl: Well, I've seen him shapeshift, but I guess I still need to find out if he eats people. Yes, I should go alone and not tell anyone. That's a GOOD idea.

GODDAMN she's dumb.
Jun 3, 2015 9:49 PM

Dec 2014
The glasses girl is a FKING DUMASS HOLY CRAP WTF IS SHE DOING
Jun 24, 2015 5:17 AM

Sep 2011
LOL that's dense to another level.
Jul 6, 2015 4:20 AM

Jan 2013
Why, isn't that one solidly dumb girl?
Jul 10, 2015 7:02 PM

Jul 2013
lol glasses girl is an idiot seriously I wouldn't mind if she dies. She won't tell anyone about that guy even though she knows about him because she likes him. *sigh*
Aug 24, 2015 2:28 PM
Sep 2009
WTF?! I don't think I have ever been so pissed off before. Since when asking potentil killer if he is a killer in an empty roo has been a good idea?!

Grow a fucking brain idiot!
Sep 18, 2015 11:26 PM

May 2014
Murano f*cking cunt. I'm sorry, I mistook you for someone else. What a dick phrase.
Fuck Murano; hope she gets raped.

Izumi getting better.
YAY! Migi gona make izumi feel good! Best part of the episode.
Nov 7, 2015 7:54 AM

Jan 2012
Are u really Izumi kun xd .

Dec 6, 2015 1:49 PM

Apr 2013
LOL yup, it worked, just like that time Raku tried to reason with Tachibana's mom and hey, what do you know? SHE DIDN'T FUCKING LISTEN.

*slow clap* Because I'm pretty sure humans can be that stupid. But this show is pretty good.
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.
Jan 16, 2016 11:56 AM

Jun 2011
Holy fuck this girl, she knew him for 1 episode and she wants to get in his pants. Even after she started to doubt him, she still wanted more than a confirmation from him, despite him not knowing her at all, just because of some stupid crush. I swear, human can be such illogical and emotional being. At this point I can truly understand what Migi was saying all along. Not necessarily a bad trait, but it could cost your fucking life sometimes.

She was cool at first, now she's rock bottom on the character list by likability.

"I'll confront that human eating monster, and try to ask him to stop killing human, all by myself" - Girl A, Parasyte, 2k15.

Abyhape said:
I wish he told to his dad about his right hand, I think his dad will support him. sometimes I feel bad for keeping it a secret to his dad after what happened to his mom.
That's not the point here. Remember once when Shinichi wanted to tell his dad about Migi, and said that it was probably okay to tell his dad because Migi was asleep? That insinuate that Migi would probably kill his dad if he let out the secret about Migi. It's not that he doesn't want to tell his dad, but he can't. That was back then, and now it's even worse. His dad is really unstable right now, and if he were to told his dad that he has something like that attached to him, the same species of microorganism that killed his wife, I don't want to imagine how he would react.
It is not something that you can so easily accept.
ToG25thBaamJan 16, 2016 12:04 PM
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jan 28, 2016 9:33 PM

Oct 2015
Ugh... Is she retarded or what?
Jan 29, 2016 11:43 AM

Aug 2014
How can Tachikawa be smart and dumb at the same time , what a bad decision this was lol .
Great Episode .
Feb 1, 2016 3:31 AM

Jan 2016
Farabeuf said:
I watched episode 9 by mistake first and I was so confused. I then corrected my mistake and was relieved o see they didn't do a timeskip....

The feels

Shinichi knows to activate his trap card when the time is right!
Mystery liquid #hype

Feb 12, 2016 6:34 AM

Jul 2015
That girl.... Honestly.... Would anyone be that stupid?
Mar 18, 2016 1:15 PM
Jul 2014
Yeah, that was so clever too, I'm gonna talk to Shimada first if he is really a monster and killing people - even after I saw him change looks... Then I will ask him really politely to stop killing people, LOL...
Apr 6, 2016 11:30 AM

Aug 2008
The stupidest plan Tachikawa had. She should die.
Apr 7, 2016 1:14 PM

Jan 2014
WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK

THAT WAS ONE FUCKING CRINGY FUCKING MOVE FUCKING YUUKO YOU PIECE OF FUCKING FUCK
FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR CHARACTER IN PARTICULAR YOU FLYING FUCK

FUCK Y'ALL
"The one true, unchanging righteousness in the world is..cuteness! Cute makes right! All our needs, desires, and instincts seek cuteness, and it is for cuteness that we will give everything we have! That's just the way men are!" - Sora
Apr 9, 2016 11:48 PM

Sep 2012
I am so excited for the next episode. I want to watch it so badly. People are starting to know! :D
May 26, 2016 1:24 PM

May 2013
Oh mah gah, she's gonna TALK to him??? Stupid bitch is gonna die for being a stupid bitch =_____='
Jun 2, 2016 2:03 AM

Dec 2012
Not only did Shimada steal Shinichi's harem(because these hoes aint loyal), Shinichi screwed shit up even further with Murano(kana). Now the only one's in his potential harem are Kana and Maki. Unfucking real.

Also, Tachikawa stupid AF! She deserves to die.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jun 25, 2016 3:14 PM
Jun 2016
Wow, well.. I don't know what alarm bells didn't ring for her when her brother told her about them being FACE CHANGING HUMAN EATING MONSTERS.
Jun 30, 2016 5:26 PM

Jun 2016
Kiyevame said:
Wow, well.. I don't know what alarm bells didn't ring for her when her brother told her about them being FACE CHANGING HUMAN EATING MONSTERS.

I get the feeling it's less that and more that she didn't want to believe he was such a monster (though it's her undoing regardless).

Well I was just going to watch one episode (and it was a pretty good episode to be fair) but I won't be able to focus too well on anything else with a cliffhanger like that. You win this round, Parasyte!
Aug 4, 2016 2:27 PM

Apr 2010
"I suspect this guy is a man eating monster and he is doing everything to conceal the fact that he is. I should go tell him that I know, what can go wrong lol!"

Retardation.
Sep 26, 2016 5:51 PM
Jul 2018
Pknoctis said:
Well, that girl is pretty fucking stupid. "I don't know whether he's an alien or not, so I'll ask him directly in an otherwise empty classroom, without telling anyone. With my back facing him. Surely nothing could go wrong."

Anyways, whooooo great episode. Can't wait for more.

Second that.

Also.... WHAT A FUCKING EPIC EPISODE.
Shinichi was so intense you could feel the tension, god damn. He's getting more intense as he gets more badass, holy shit.

Also, we got a new parasyte there, the one talking with Tamiya. How many allies does she have?
Wonder what's gonna happen next *.*
Oct 21, 2016 5:15 PM

Jan 2016
Shinichi has become painfully heartless.... as if throwing the dog in the garbage weren't cringeworthy and depressing enough....the animosity towards Murano was just painful.

Also, I'm afraid this will likely be Hideo's last straw with Shinichi....I mean, Hideo already knows Shinichi & Migi's secret...
Oct 25, 2016 11:10 PM

Sep 2013
I feel like I have witnessed the singlemost STUPID character in all of anime (and possibly in all horror movies for that matter).

Yuuko...GAWD what a dumbass!

She realizes that this alien thing is a killer and is eating people. So, instead of telling her brother, the cop, who is working on that exact case, she invites the alien psycho cannibal into an EMPTY FREAKING ROOM to ask him nicely to stop eating people and to go away.

I lost 16 IQ points watching this...

Still a good episode though =D

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Nov 30, 2016 6:26 PM

Sep 2015
The brother just happens to be an investigator who meets Shin's dad to draw the monster pic. Glasses girl shouldn't have been nosy..
Dec 21, 2016 9:28 PM

Jun 2013
land161 said:
It is refreshing to see a character like Shinchi, and not some typical male anime protagonist. Cold-blooded and, badass, but still has some character flaws as shown when he interacts with Murano.

I know right! Shinichi is just like me! Intelligent, Nihilistic and with a Wicked Sense of Humor.

Jokes aside, this was a frustrating episode for me but it was still fun in a way. I liked Shinichi getting rid of those goons without a fight. It was ridiculous how stupid Tachikawa acted in this episode, but maybe she actually has a plan and she's been secretly smart all along. Please, tell me this is what's gonna happen and not "Shinichi saves the day yet again".

I couldn't care less about Murano and Shinichi's relationship, and I find it really cheesy that Murano takes it upon herself to manage Shinichi's emotions for him; I think that's a really tired trope.

"Man has become toxic to Earth." This is not exactly the motivation I expected, but maybe things won't be all that bad. Please don't be all that bad.

Wait, I've been wrong the whole time, the only good scene was Migi and Shinichi in the shower.
Jan 11, 2017 4:36 AM

Jul 2008
Oh why must the ladies always be so freaking stupid!!!
Feb 18, 2017 2:52 AM

Mar 2014
At this rate people are going to start thinking shinichi has turrets...
Feb 22, 2017 9:40 PM

Dec 2016
Just when I started thinking Yuuko could play a relevant role in the next chapters... She made one of the most stupid decisions I've ever seen in anime overall. I doubt she will die, but seriously at this point I really dont care anymore XD
Mar 7, 2017 9:17 PM

Dec 2016
The second she saw part of his head be hit off by the baseball, I knew she was gonna die, or at least be put into a situation where she comes very close to death. Hopefully Shinichi can get there in time!
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Apr 4, 2017 3:16 PM

Jul 2015
Man that girl is so dumb. Like if anything, she should have just warned her brother about him, and maybe devise some sort of plan where she talks to Shimada and then maybe have like the police lowkey surround them or something.. welp. And I'm not sure how I feel about Shinichi's changes. It's great that he's become stronger both physically and mentally, but it seems to be taking a toll on his social life :c

caught in the wonder
Apr 8, 2017 9:03 AM

Jul 2013
Holy shit that fucking glasses girl. She witnessed Shimada's head dented by that baseball and saw him change faces with her own fucking four eyes and she still thinks she may be wrong about him and decided to confront him on her own with those stupid questions.

Please die girl. I really hope you die. You're too fucking stupid.
Aug 30, 2017 12:22 PM

Mar 2014
Yuko you dumbass, you don't need to be extremely intelligent to understand that asking someone something that threatening while there's the underlying danger of exposing him is not something you should do alone, in an empty classroom, smh

Also lmao Shinichi tries to patch things up with Murano but somehow it gets progressively worse
Nov 15, 2017 11:30 PM

Jul 2009
Ohh man, that glasses girl was tripping death flags left and right this episode! Ugh she should have definitely left a note or something for her brother >_< Sigh ... Shinichi's outbursts are becoming more frequent too, which is odd since Migi says he's now thinking more logically and stuff :P Murano certainly isn't becoming any more trusting of him. Honestly I think that using the dead mom card would win some big points with her and would explain a lot about why he's become tougher/colder. I'm glad that at least his Dad told him about what happened and is trying to get people looking into it. Hideo is super interesting, going after the crew as "self defense" basically :P
Feb 11, 2018 12:56 PM

Jul 2016
Woah woah there, don't get pissed off in class xD
Feb 12, 2018 2:43 PM

Jan 2013
Im surprised the police or some sort of law enforcement is already aware of the Parasite's, let alone take Shinichi's father sketch serious.
They must have had a lot of those sightings already or people claiming to have seen something similar.

Yes ... let's first talk to a person that supposedly eats people and whom you've already seen change faces. - I'm sure you'll live to tell the story after that.
Apr 26, 2018 9:37 AM

Apr 2013
Shinichi:" Let's make up with Murano."
Murano: "Are you Izumi-kun?"
Shinichi: "Shut up!"

Megane-chan: "Hm he could be a monster which kills and eats people, I probably should tell the police... Nah, let's ask him nicely first in a room with only us two."

I have to say this episode the characters acted not that.... smart? To put it lightly.
May 11, 2018 9:13 AM
Feb 2018
How stupid can a teenage girl get ?
I think we got a record holder here guys.
Apr 6, 2019 8:23 AM

Jan 2016
she should have told her brother...
Apr 21, 2019 2:20 AM

Jan 2018
I'm calling bad writing here.
No human could possibly be that dumb.
Jun 2, 2019 9:08 AM

Jul 2016
That ending lmao

Pretty nice episode, it is going down between Shimada and Shinichi next episode. I wonder if his mother is actually dead, or if they are going to find a way to revive her.
Jul 16, 2019 8:22 AM

Dec 2018
The man that Tamiya talk to seems like the last boss or maybe the creator of the parasites.

Hideo seems scared of Shinichi's physical ability.

Lol even if Yuko says that she likes Hideo, Hideo would laugh his ass if he's human, hearing Yuko asking for a confirmation for a parasite alone. Well at least she prepared some weapon, but she didn't know how fast parasite can be.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Sep 21, 2019 8:45 AM

Apr 2015
the plot with the monsters was really good so far but the constant useless talk with a useless girl is getting really boring.
Feb 8, 2020 3:07 AM
Jul 2019
If I were Shinichi, I would've yelled, "Fucking dumbass!" instead of idiot cause that's what she is right now.
Feb 14, 2020 4:39 AM

Aug 2016
Oh my god, what an idiot not telling anyone. But that sure spices things up
Apr 22, 2020 8:44 PM

Jul 2013
Well it seems the police knows about the parasites, that they can change their look and that they eat humans. I guess it was only a matter of time. Interesting enough that Yuukos brother is the one who drawed the parasite which got shown to Shinichis father.

I wonder who the guy was Ryouko talked to.

Yuuko also saw something about Hideo she shouldn't have. Why did she first of all think it's a good idea to follow him especially after she saw his transformation and second why would she ever try to talk with him? That's more than just stupid.

Poor Satomi. It's such a dilemma. She just sees how much Shinichi changed but doesn't know why.

That cliffhanger at the end. Maybe there is still a chance for Shinichi to rescue Yuuko, but that would also mean he definitely has to fight against Hideo.

Jun 18, 2020 4:58 PM

Jul 2016
I was cheering for Murano in the beginning to end up with Shinichi but now she's getting kinda annoying to me...

Anyway can we have Tamiya Ryouko back? She was really interesting.
Pages (9) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bastek66 - Mar 25, 2015

655 by Akkumakira »»
2 hours ago

» Netfix - Parasyte: The Grey A Korean Live-Action series

sarahak - Aug 24, 2022

24 by Elfezen »»
Apr 23, 1:19 AM

» [SPOILERS] Parasyte: The Grey, Post-watch discussion thread

JVskunkape - Apr 13

0 by JVskunkape »»
Apr 13, 11:55 PM

Poll: » Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2015

244 by httplatte »»
Apr 12, 12:25 AM

» Biggest plot hole? Or maybe not

egosumjohn - Apr 6

21 by Ankibank »»
Apr 11, 11:03 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.