Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 12, 2009 9:20 AM

Dec 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yup, it's Yin. Finally :3

As expected, the truck Hei infiltratet was obviously a trap and he gets confronted by Genma, but manages to escape all the while the real box with Yin inside arrives at the port.
Lots of chasing around and fighting after that, with Suou almost shooting Yin (!), Suou getting attacked by Norio's mom who gets killed by Yin's...observer spirit (Just...how? Need more info nao! ><) in the process and Hei futily chasing after the submarine which heads off to Tokyo.

Seems like Misaki ended up in quite the viper's den - I feel that it's only a matter of time before she'll have to go up against them and Youko's words just support that.
Great scene with Yin's spectator ghost trying to hug Hei at the end. :3
Last but not least, bum Hei's finally recovering - at least he's back too cooking and off the alcohol now, thanks to Suou.

Oh, and I almost forgot - turns out that madame Oreille has been Hei's employer via the phone all along. The plot thickens even more..
yakisobapanNov 12, 2009 10:12 AM
Nov 12, 2009 11:15 AM
Nov 2008
subbed? D: or raw
Nov 12, 2009 12:33 PM
Aug 2009
anyone have a raw link?
Nov 12, 2009 12:50 PM
Oct 2009
try this link _ http://www.gogoanime.com/darker-than-black-gemini-of-the-meteor-episode-6

isn't a little sad that Hei could not see Yin's ghost observer trying to hold on to him?
nictimesNov 12, 2009 12:55 PM
Nov 12, 2009 1:36 PM

Oct 2009
Yes! Yin! Finally! It looks like Michiru might have to pay her compensation by cooking after all but it was nice to see her with Nori in Noah's ark. Shizume's fight with Hei was unfair but Hei does not have his power and I don't think it would be possible to hurt Shizume with all that metal protection like a iron golem. Nonetheless it was excellent especially Shizume's hits and Hei's dodgings. Liked that shot of Suou's firearm through the crane, good thing Hei prevented it from a direct hit to Yin. Looks like Yin's ghost killed Michiru, :( I feel sad for Nori a little tear but mostly sad because of his crying, anyone would after all he lost his only mom and we all have one in real life. I don't exactly understand how Yin's ghost could turn the powers of Michiru against her? Not much action other than Shizume against Hei but it's all about Yin!!!!
On behalf of all Yin x Hei fans, I would like to say Welcome back Yin we hope that you and Hei get reunited fast and live forever together. We have waited 5 episodes for this and am sure we are all happy with cheers and some tears to see you are ok! Here is my favorite one as well as Charliehsv's (crappy version I have. Will update with better one for Yin fans here on MAL!:

Charliehsv said:
As expected, the truck Hei infiltratet was obviously a trap and he gets confronted by Genma, but manages to escape all the while the real box with Yin inside arrives at the port.

Yeah it was a trap but it was because Kirihara told them how Hei works. Right?
Charliehsv said:
Lots of chasing around and fighting after that, with Suou almost shooting Yin (!), Suou getting attacked by Norio's mom who gets killed by Yin's...observer spirit (Just...how? Need more info nao! ><)

Almost shooting but Hei to the rescue! Yeah I also wonder about how Yin killed Michiru maybe it was her element's power of water that Yin can use to observe but I think it was more that new Izanami thing.
Charliehsv said:
in the process and Hei futily chasing after the submarine which heads off to Tokyo.

Yeah, why does it go to Tokyo...to kill Shion because he might be as dangerous as Amber...it would be nice to see Amber's powers back or Amber herself.
Charliehsv said:
Seems like Misaki ended up in quite the viper's den - I feel that it's only a matter of time before she'll have to go up against them and Youko's words just support that.

Really? Kirihara might be in more trouble if she does that but let's hope she joins with Hei in time.
Charliehsv said:
Great scene with Yin's spectator ghost trying to hug Hei at the end. :3
Last but not least, bum Hei's finally recovering - at least he's back too cooking and off the alcohol now, thanks to Suou.

Yeah that was a great scene of Yin! Hei being back in cooking was great too! Guess Yin is bringing back the old Hei again and many hope that.
Charliehsv said:
Oh, and I almost forgot - turns out that madame Oreille has been Hei's employer via the phone all along. The plot thickens even more..

Madame Oreille body turns out to be more hot with her skin and breast size the way they show her. Yeah that was a surprise too for me that Madame Oreille was Hei's employer but also I also though she was with the CIA. At least some time of the twins was shown who I like.
francismeunierNov 12, 2009 7:20 PM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Nov 12, 2009 5:26 PM

Jun 2009
yin is alive woot.
and amber is not
LET JUSTICE BE DONE; THOUGH THE HEAVENS MAY FALL
Nov 12, 2009 7:05 PM

Dec 2007
Really? Kirihara might be in more trouble if she does that but let's hope she joins with Hei in time.

Well, Youko said that it's better that Kirahara doesn't think of them as allies.
I can only see that as a sign of what is to come - besdies there are still too many unknown things concerning the MIAC.

Also it was interesting to see how Suou kicked the lamppole after Yin hugged Hei. Is she developing feelings for him and getting jealous of Hei? Don't get in the way of my Hei x Yin though! ><
yakisobapanNov 12, 2009 7:13 PM
Nov 12, 2009 7:14 PM

Oct 2009
Charliehsv said:

Charliehsv said:
Well, Youko said that it's better that Kirahara doesn't think of them as allies.

Now I see, thanks. I would not trust them either if I was Kirihara

Charliehsv said:
Also it was interesting to see how Suou kicked the lamppole after Yin hugged Hei. Is she developing feelings for him and getting jealous of Hei?

Yes, me too found it interesting but did not mention it. To be honest, I think Suou might be jealous of Yin but she will never be able to be a replacement for Yin. Never as much as I like Suou I would like her to be with Nori if anything to give support since he lost his mother. Yin x Hei as a fan of them is forever love.

Nov 12, 2009 7:35 PM
Aug 2009
i wonder what will happen if suou ever met yin in person.
i think shes jealous of yin, i think she may develope feelings for hei.

just an opinion

:( im sad that hei couldnt see yin hugging him
Nov 12, 2009 7:39 PM

Oct 2009
x0utmyheart said:

:( im sad that hei couldnt see yin hugging him

Yeah me too there is some but the excitment of Yin at least being back officialy back gives me hope it will happen. Just hope that nothing tragic might happen like Suou almost shooting that coffin if Hei did not stop her.

Nov 12, 2009 8:37 PM

Aug 2009
IT'S YIN OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *screams

Seriously this episode left me breathless....the plot thickens, the tension intensifies...

I'm happy that Heibo-kun won't drink anymore

;_; omg that scene with Yin's observation ghost trying to hug Hei.... ;_;.... Hei couldn't see her...because his powers are gone?

Hmmm, Suou.....please don't develop a crush on Hei now (the age difference ?_?) ...what's with that kick at the end? >_> Are you jealous of Yin or something? i like Suou, but I'll still like Yin more...

Poor Norio... I still want to know how Yin killed his mom??

THe preview doesn't really tell us anything much does it? Except Suou in what looks like a japanese school uniform...

More info, or next episode, NAO!!!

Nov 12, 2009 10:20 PM

Oct 2009
Yin's BACK! Finally! I missed her so much! It seems like she's doing okay and just waiting for Hei's rescue... Thank god!
athyra said:

Hmmm, Suou.....please don't develop a crush on Hei now (the age difference ?_?) ...what's with that kick at the end? >_> Are you jealous of Yin or something? i like Suou, but I'll still like Yin more...

I won't mind that, though... True love doesn't concern the difference of age or sex XD. And I think it'll be more fun if this anime turns out to be a harem XD. But I agree with you on the latter, I prefer HeiXYin, they look so cute together (praying for their happy-ending...)
P/s: By the way, has anyone seen THIS yet?:
rainji1234Nov 12, 2009 10:25 PM
Nov 12, 2009 11:41 PM

Sep 2009
I was feeling impatient, so I broke my rule and came in here before I watched the episode. And I'm glad I did, actually. I'm excited to hear that Yin's back. Now all we need is Hei to get his powers so he can start whoopin' ass. XD
Nov 13, 2009 12:17 AM

Oct 2009
athyra said:
IT'S YIN OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *screams

I scream with you it's Yin OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yin is back! Back she is!
rainji1234 said:
Yin's BACK! Finally!

Hey this looks nice! Is that Yin from this series as preview to sell the BD of this series? It looks really nice! Incredibly nice.

Nov 13, 2009 2:21 AM

Aug 2008
Yin is back
Hei is recovering
Suou kicked the pole..................................................
Nov 13, 2009 3:16 AM

Oct 2009
francismeunier said:

Hey this looks nice! Is that Yin from this series as preview to sell the BD of this series? It looks really nice! Incredibly nice.

Actually, It's from a trailer of DtB SS 2 OVA 1 (I've already given the link below the picture). The OVA is about what happens to Hei and Yin between SS1 and SS2, I'm really looking forward to seeing this (It'll come out on this 23rd December, If I'm not mistaken).
Nov 13, 2009 4:36 AM

Oct 2009
rainji1234 said:
francismeunier said:

Actually, It's from a trailer of DtB SS 2 OVA 1 (I've already given the link below the picture). The OVA is about what happens to Hei and Yin between SS1 and SS2, I'm really looking forward to seeing this (It'll come out on this 23rd December, If I'm not mistaken).

It looks very interesting and full of details. Yin x Hei is well shown. No wonder he is so depressed until he sees hope of Yin during this episode. He then changes for the better. Like stops drinking and cooks. I guess he liked cooking with Yin?

Nov 13, 2009 7:12 AM

Aug 2009
JonathanDC said:
I was feeling impatient, so I broke my rule and came in here before I watched the episode. And I'm glad I did, actually. I'm excited to hear that Yin's back. Now all we need is Hei to get his powers so he can start whoopin' ass. XD

Yes me too. I'm so glad Yin is back!!
Nov 13, 2009 7:20 AM

Oct 2009
when I saw Genma use that truck to make an exo-suit I had a little 'Transformers, robots in disguise' moment XD. I really love that Yin is back :D:D I already thought that she was in the trucks, but It is nice to see her :D
Nov 13, 2009 7:34 AM

Feb 2009
Dude, more importantly, WTF is wrong with the art work ?!?!? The animation in this episode is like a piece of shit, like they were in a rush or something
Nov 13, 2009 11:39 AM

Aug 2008
Yin.... oh I've so missed you. Glad she is back and turns out she is a badass now. :D
Nov 13, 2009 12:05 PM

Sep 2007
Hah I knew it was Yin. Yin would be Izanami but from watching this episode, I think Shion is Izanagi. Now that Yin is in seemingly complete spiritual or observer or doll form, she can manipulate other contractor's powers. She can probably be able to return Hei's powers some how; perhaps with Izanagi's powers. And now that she's back, Hei is slowly returning back to his old self.
Nov 13, 2009 12:52 PM

Aug 2007
Y
Chimasternmay said:
Yin is back
Hei is recovering
Suou kicked the pole..................................................

It's obvious, after Suou saw Yin's spirit/observer thing slightly hugging onto Hei's arm, she got jealous.

It's obvious that she's developing feeling towards Hei, this show will turn into a harem for Hei. How old is Yin and how old is Suou? This show is getting slightly.... ¬_¬
Nov 13, 2009 12:53 PM

Oct 2009
Wasabi said:
She can probably be able to return Hei's powers some how; perhaps with Izanagi's powers. And now that she's back, Hei is slowly returning back to his old self.
That is a nice theory to see if it happens but unless Suou convinces Shion, not sure if he would want to. I was going to say that you were right the first time with your guess, which impressed me a lot. I will follow more of your comments because of that guess.

Nov 13, 2009 1:36 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Daym, Yin.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Nov 13, 2009 2:10 PM

Jul 2008
Yay, the super-boring silent girl is back :D
All in all, a great episode that had so much in it without feeling rushed. Oh and I loved the "Bride and Mother-in-Law are already fighting?!"
Nov 13, 2009 2:21 PM
Mar 2009
Nice episode, I'm glad to see Yin back myself. And it also seems Hei's going back to his old self from season one now that he knows Yin is alive. I'm interested in seeing what role Yin will play throughout the rest of this series.
Nov 13, 2009 2:22 PM

Aug 2008
I really liked this episode. It's wonderful how in one episode, so much of the balance has shifted. Knowing that Yin is alive has restored some humanity in Hei, his resolve has changed, Suou faces some of the gray areas of becoming an adult, and a layer of the mystery is peeled open. Though there is still much to unravel, I think I'm regaining trust in the direction and pacing of the show.

Also, I personally like squirrel Mao better than cat Mao. He's much more expressive, and the kind of absurd comedy of him in that body is the best humor the show has to offer. Almost matching that humor, this episode, was July making tea. I don't know what I found so strangely funny about it this time compared to before, but the look on his face combined with how washed out he looked with the color of his hair, skin, cap, and shirt, and the suspenders just tickled me unexpectedly. This kind of subtle juxtaposition works a lot better than the armor contractor and his slapstick ways.

Finally, Norio at the end of the episode ruined what could have been a good moment. This is the kind of thing Bones doesn't need to do because it just doesn't mesh. Be heavy or be light. Don't try to do both to appeal to everyone.
Nov 13, 2009 2:42 PM

Aug 2007
Haha Hei, can just imagine him robbing the cradle like that. It's so wrong yet I wonder how it would play out if Suou ends up with Hei. He's such a player. Still prefer Misaki over everyone else though. Also, I actually liked Amber last season. Nice to see Yin though. I hope Nori is out of the picture since he's so annoying.
Nov 13, 2009 2:52 PM

Apr 2009
this episode is amazing.. everything changes when yin was revealed to be alive.. hei trying to fix himself and even starting to betray his employer who turned out to be madam oreille all along, suou becoming jealous, izanami thing becomes more mysterious, misaki being impressive at strategies and doubtful of her allies, norio crying at the loss of her mother, etc.. how one supposed-to-be-boring silent character's presence changes everything around the plot and hypes up a horde of fans still amazes me..

still.. like many said, this is a harem with yin, suou and misaki.. hehe.. but then again.. last season, it also was.. just replace suou with amber.. i've always been for misaki, though.. she's cool.. and with megane and nana-sama's voice..
Nov 13, 2009 2:57 PM

May 2009
best episode til now :D
I`M A MURDERER
Nov 13, 2009 3:02 PM

Apr 2009
Okay, there's a looooooooooooot I'd like to say about this ep, but considering it's almost 4am for me and I'm tired, I'll be very short.

1) At last the plot moved.

2) Very informative ep, though it left me more with questions rather than answers.

3) Hei loves Yin? WTH?

4) Or Suou starts liking Hei? (her thoughts and the way she kicked "Yin" and didn't tell Hei about it)

5) Was surprised it got me teary when Suou killed that boy's mom.

6) So something happened to Yin? Apparently she has the ability to take away Contractors' powers? WTH again? Maybe that's why she left Hei?

7) Is that blonde woman from CIA? Or it's sorta a private work?

8) I've never thought of Hei/Yin, but after seeing that ep I think I like it more than Misaki/Hei.

And the most important question to me xD: What's the name of the insert song that is playing when they're in that house?
Sig Removed. Hosting site unavailable and giving fall virus readings
Nov 13, 2009 3:10 PM
Jul 2008
Yin is finally here! *_*
Nov 13, 2009 3:28 PM

Oct 2009
athyra said:

How old is Hei anyway?? kind of never found that info -_-'
Nov 13, 2009 3:29 PM
Jan 2009
LenaleeMelodee said:
And the most important question to me xD: What's the name of the insert song that is playing when they're in that house?

+1

What is name of that song?

Btw great episode. I like to see that Sue starting to feel something to Hei.
Nov 13, 2009 3:35 PM
Aug 2009
PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO

it pretty much shows that hei/yin had a "relationship" or something along the lines....

http://www.d-black.net/gallary/pv02.html

ALSO, can anyone help me download it, please and thank you?
Nov 13, 2009 3:44 PM

Apr 2008
The good:
Yin is back
Hei is cooking again
This show is still serious and funny

The Bad:
Hei is working with that blond sexy lady
The boy's mother is dead
Yin now has powers to take away contractor's powers as well as do that ghost image of herself
Nov 13, 2009 3:50 PM

May 2009
Really sweet episode.
So Izanami really was Yin. And it kinda seems like Suou is starting to 'like' Hei. She even kicked the pole after Yin's ghost-thing got close to him.
Lots of drama mixed with comedy and some decent fighting this episode.
Nov 13, 2009 3:53 PM

Apr 2009
x0utmyheart said:
PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO

it pretty much shows that hei/yin had a "relationship" or something along the lines....

Wow O.O
Nov 13, 2009 3:59 PM

Jul 2009
Wow, love triangle...
Nov 13, 2009 4:05 PM

Oct 2008
x0utmyheart said:
PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO

Looks great!
KhalidNov 13, 2009 4:08 PM
Nov 13, 2009 4:16 PM

Jan 2009
Great episode, the only thing I have to add to what others are saying is, Will Hei get his hair cut soon? I hope so. He's given up alcohol and we didn't see him in the preview, so hopefully next episode.
Nov 13, 2009 4:22 PM

Apr 2009
I think I understood what that video was.

Have you seen Darker Than Black OVA page here?

It says that starting from January 2010 they will release 4 OVAs, special episodes that will fill in the gaps between the first and the second season. And those OVAs can be found only on DVDs of the second season.

Apparently that video is the preview of those OVAs. So yeah, apparently, Hei and Yin had a relationship.

But I don't want to sound rude or perverted, but it's kinda weird - having a relationship with a "doll", they even slept together, I wonder if Yin's even able to feel all that >.>
Nov 13, 2009 4:27 PM

Oct 2009
LenaleeMelodee said:
Okay, there's a looooooooooooot I'd like to say about this ep, but considering it's almost 4am for me and I'm tired, I'll be very short.
I know why you did some mistakes, my english gets 25% worst when I am tired.

LenaleeMelodee said:
3) Hei loves Yin? WTH?

Yes, he always did and forever will.
LenaleeMelodee said:
4) Or Suou starts liking Hei? (her thoughts and the way she kicked "Yin" and didn't tell Hei about it)

It looks like that....hate turning into love?
LenaleeMelodee said:
5) Was surprised it got me teary when Suou killed that boy's mom.

It was Yin's ghost Suou does not have these powers but I got teary more at Nori's crying.
LenaleeMelodee said:
6) So something happened to Yin? Apparently she has the ability to take away Contractors' powers? WTH again? Maybe that's why she left Hei?

Not sure if she can take away contractors powers but it looks she can turn them against the contractor...is that they meant by contractor killer....take powers away and use against contractor? Is it only one at a time?
LenaleeMelodee said:
7) Is that blonde woman from CIA? Or it's sorta a private work?

All I know is that CIA use her for information but not sure if she acts alone with a certain cooperation from CIA
LenaleeMelodee said:
8) I've never thought of Hei/Yin, but after seeing that ep I think I like it more than Misaki/Hei.

Misaki/Hei is not good...Hei/Yin is best and Yin helps Hei more than Misaki I find.

LenaleeMelodee said:

I don't know but OST might have it once it comes out.
LenaleeMelodee said:
I think I understood what that video was.

Have you seen Darker Than Black OVA page here?

It says that starting from January 2010 they will release 4 OVAs, special episodes that will fill in the gaps between the first and the second season. And those OVAs can be found only on DVDs of the second season.

Apparently that video is the preview of those OVAs. So yeah, apparently, Hei and Yin had a relationship.

But I don't want to sound rude or perverted, but it's kinda weird - having a relationship with a "doll", they even slept together, I wonder if Yin's even able to feel all that >.>

Weird yes but love has no limits...so I heard besides was there not another guy in season 1 who loved a doll too?

Nov 13, 2009 4:30 PM

Jan 2009
loved it

Nov 13, 2009 4:35 PM

Apr 2009
Much better than last week and a better development of the story. Might write a proper review of the series when it's complete.

Glad Suou is giving up the shooting, as like Hei said, it really don't suit her. Makes her slightly more human to not use her contractor ability.

Although I get the feeling that its going to be one of those clichés where she gets to an important moment and decides to take one more shot. Hollywood does it far, far too often.
Nov 13, 2009 4:37 PM

Jun 2009
LenaleeMelodee said:
3) Hei loves Yin? WTH?

Yes, he always did and forever will.

-
How about Amber,damn I'm so dissapointed, never liked Yin-.-
Now the OVA shows Hei hugging Yin and he says that he wouldn't let her be alone-.-!
LET JUSTICE BE DONE; THOUGH THE HEAVENS MAY FALL
Nov 13, 2009 4:42 PM
Jul 2008
kerobear said:
LenaleeMelodee said:
3) Hei loves Yin? WTH?

How about Amber,damn I'm so dissapointed

Yea same.

Good episode though.
Nov 13, 2009 4:46 PM
Oct 2009
Blehh, why do I hav this disgusting feeling each time everyone talk about Hei x Yin. 4 me it just freaking wrong to love a child soo deeply.This is sooo sexually abuse lol. I like Hei x Misaki more.And as 4 suou I think she got this puppy love with hei. Awww so cute (^_^)
Nov 13, 2009 4:54 PM

Jul 2008
Someone posted earlier that Amber was dead. When was that confirmed?

Anyways, this is my favorite episode so far. Yin FINALLY came back. Yin/Hei forever.

It was amusing how Suou was jealous of Yin though. But could Hei not see Yin's observation ghost? If not, is it because he lost his powers?

rainji1234 said:

You just made my week. Is this advertising the OVA episodes or the main series?
Gar_LoganNov 13, 2009 4:58 PM
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Darker than BLACK - Ryuusei no Gemini Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Amphetamine - Dec 24, 2009

672 by Erdgeist »»
Jan 9, 1:03 AM

Poll: » Status poll about Darker than BLACK Second Season Episode 12

KingSunWukong - Dec 15, 2023

2 by Ecarteo »»
Dec 16, 2023 7:25 PM

Poll: » Darker than BLACK - Ryuusei no Gemini Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

yakisobapan - Oct 29, 2009

270 by GearheadOtaku »»
Nov 10, 2023 5:59 PM

Poll: » Darker than BLACK - Ryuusei no Gemini Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

yakisobapan - Oct 22, 2009

315 by GearheadOtaku »»
Nov 9, 2023 9:29 PM

Poll: » Darker than BLACK - Ryuusei no Gemini Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

yakisobapan - Oct 8, 2009

391 by GearheadOtaku »»
Nov 9, 2023 7:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.