Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sailor Moon Eternal Edition
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 21, 2014 10:17 PM

Aug 2013
Ahh I can't help but smile when I saw Artemis. The cats have always had a special place in my heart XD Also, can't help but laugh when Queen Beryl princess-carried Zoisite while retreating back to the hole in the sky. I still can't get over how fabulous their hair are.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Sep 23, 2014 4:42 AM

Apr 2010
That's great to see that they've changed the hair colour appearing in the opening. (such a jarring mistake :P).
Anyway, another good episode in my opinion. I love the new attacks they gave the Senshis. That's one of the points in which the remake of the series is better than the original one from the 1992's. No idea if I've already written about this yet but the music in this season keeps giving me chills. Brilliant.
Let's see what's about to happen now. :)
Sep 23, 2014 6:27 PM

Sep 2014
Good Kami-sama, the hate is strong in this episode.

I loved it. I freaked out when Sailor Moon whipped out the Moon Healing Escalation. Nearly ripped my checks out and dislocated my shoulders from all the smiling and fist pumping I did.

As far as all the bitchin....ahem...complaints on her hair being silver in the OP,
rodacSep 24, 2014 1:13 PM
Sep 23, 2014 6:29 PM
Oct 2009
parfaited said:
Yep the amount of close-up scenes really stood out like a sore thumb.

Random scenes focusing a lot on shoes, hands, wrists and talking off-screen while we could only see half their face. Stuff like that didn't make for a pleasant viewing experience this time around.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed this. Annoying as hell. Whoever decided that should be fired.
Sep 23, 2014 10:44 PM
Jul 2012
Reply to "Fredo_p" under the tag.

Mod Note: I've dealt with the spoiler issue and have erased one paragraph in this post which focused on that.
rodacSep 24, 2014 1:17 PM
"You know the old saying; when life gives you lemons, go murder a clown."

"Our opponent is an alien starship packed with atomic bombs," I said. "We have a protractor."
"Okay, I'll go home and see if I can scrounge up a ruler and a piece of string."
Sep 24, 2014 1:40 AM

May 2010
Pretty good episode, Mamoru in this version is A LOT more charming! I always thought that the scene of revealing his true identity has been done better in the manga than the one in anime. Can't wait for the continuation of it in the next episode!

About coloring people mentioned,
Oct 3, 2014 5:24 PM

Feb 2014
This episode wasn't too bad. Unfortunately, I noticed that the animation wasn't that great, and the fight scene between Sailor Mars, Jupiter, Mercury, and Zoisite wasn't that great. But it wasn't horrible, either. I'm liking the moon stick .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 4, 2014 4:28 PM

Feb 2013
Wow, good episode. This version is getting serious a lot quicker than classic did.

Moon Healing Escalation <- the same as in classic... I'm a bit surprised...
Not sure if this episode's plot was in classic... 1min search didn't find it.

College man Mamaru just took a minor home with him... lol
Oct 6, 2014 3:42 AM

Sep 2007
This is getting worse and worse. I understand it won't contain the iconic moments of the original anime, but they could at least include some character development and maybe make the dialogue less trite.

The reveals this episode were so anticlimatic.
Oct 9, 2014 3:28 AM
Sep 2009
Is it just me or is the writing getting worse and worse by each and every episode? Characters stating the fucking obvious, ALL THE TIME... Annoys the hell out of me. Feels like the whole screenplay was written by 8 year olds. Even the original anime didn't have such bad writing, honestly. Writing here just breaks willing suspension of disbelief really bad on a lot of occasions.

I won't even comment the animation. Toei fucking sucks on this one. About the only things that are still cool about this anime are: music (even though far in quality compared to the original soundtrack, still quite catchy) and Ami Koshimizu. <3
EvilDragonOct 9, 2014 3:43 AM
Oct 9, 2014 4:02 AM

May 2010
Sailor Venus, where are you...? I wanna see Minako already geeez

So Tuxedo Kamen's identity is revealed already... Wasn't that dragged A LOT in the original anime? I kinda prefer this over that but them meeting could wait a little.
Oct 12, 2014 12:11 AM

Jul 2009
Great episode, but damn they really end these fights soo quickly.

I was hoping since Sailor Moon would put something grand attack or anything.

And how the hell did the three girls got beated so easily O___O

Precure had longer and better fights than this! Come on now Toei!!

Sailor Venus!!!! So she really did talk in the arcade game :P

Finally Usagi knows Mamoru-chan's secret(if you can call it that)

Can't wait for the next episode!! Make the fights longer and better please!!!
Oct 27, 2014 9:34 AM

Dec 2013
Oh boy, to my opinion this is nothing compared to the classics...
Those weird scenes with only parts of legs and arms and all the characters are moving so stiff and show no emotion...and also: no cutesy or funny dialogues between the sailor senshi! Usagi says she is a crybaby and stuff, but we don't even see in these series that she is one! I can't understand why Toei is failing this much on this.
Only good thing is that the attacks of the sailor senshi improved compared to the classics. Ami's bubble spray looks much cooler :)
Nov 16, 2014 9:09 AM

Feb 2011
SO HYPED FOR THS SKSNDNFNFMF
Aug 17, 2015 6:58 AM
Dec 2009
Luna finally starts explaining the situation to the girls. I like how she ignores Usagi's questions about whether or not she's from the moon though. Luna's base is so high tech though... how did she build it all as a cat? haha

The Sailor V video game looks so cute! Someone should make an online flash version :)

Everyone's legs are SO skinny!

Feb 7, 2017 5:53 PM

Sep 2014
am I the only one who laughed when Queen Beryl was like "Kneel before my awesome power" haha I watched the dub btw lol I don't know why that part sounded funny

« »
đź”® Tojo Nozomi
Washi Washi
May 29, 2017 1:10 PM

Aug 2007
Well, I guess the one good thing about this series is Usagi pieces together Tuxedo Mask's identity much earlier. It makes her seem less like an airhead.

I this Crystal would have benefited doing 26 episodes for each part of the original series, effectively cutting the amount of episodes in half, but still leaving vital interactions between the Sailor Scouts. Fitting R into this is going to be incredibly fast paced ;;

Apr 9, 2020 5:13 PM
Jul 2009
I'm really liking SMC. I was expecting to be bored with it since I just binge-watched most of the original show over 2 weeks but I really love it. It's so well executed and paced especially compared to the original which I like but is a hot mess.
I'm not a neko girl, I'm nyan-binary, hence the name
Yes I am an SJW.
No i will not scream at you for being a straight, white, cis, male.
I have important things to scream about and a finite amount of time in the day.
Feel free to talk to me, I only bite if you ask nicely :D
Feb 20, 2021 10:06 AM

Mar 2010
I still find it funny ow its not overly obvious to them who they are. I mean come on just a suit and a mask and rest looks so much the same but well xD makes it fun nevertheless. At least mamoru knew xD so i guess it suits sailor moon being an airhead she is ^^

Ahh mamoru/tuxedo i still cant get enough of him hes so awesome <3

Quite enjoyed this episode, lots of cute romantic sweet moments!
Dec 6, 2021 4:27 PM
May 2017
OKAY.....

I have been an avid original Sailor Moon stan....
But I'm really digging his finally!
Took me a few episodes but I am really appreciating Sailor Moon Crystal now.
Nice reoboot!
Dec 10, 2022 10:03 AM
Sep 2015
Rewatching this cause I'm bored and I love magical girls but damn this is bad. Okay maybe not bad, but quite mediocre.

Usagi tells Tuxedo Mask that she's the leader of the team and then she gets surprised when he calls her Sailor Moon? Wow what a shock when you've already told him that before! The dialogue makes me cringe so much.
Nov 14, 2023 9:30 PM
Sep 2023
One of the first mayor changes from the 90's series, this new quartel looks good, let's see how it works in the next episodes.

Mamoru's background is starting to appear, and every "moon" flashback scene is imponent as it must be.

Also, it's very nice to see this characters connect their neurons to catch the identities of the guardians and, in this episode, Tuksedo Mask, feels organic and logic, well fixed.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Crystal Episode 21 Discussion

Stark700 - May 2, 2015

41 by Eziprez »»
Feb 24, 7:25 PM

» Am I the only one who finds Sailor Moon more "traditionally girly" than Tokyo Mew Mew?

removed-user - Jan 18

1 by a0t3a »»
Jan 19, 2:38 AM

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Crystal Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 4, 2015

40 by Joca_skljoca024 »»
Jan 2, 1:18 PM

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Crystal Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 6, 2015

37 by Joca_skljoca024 »»
Jan 1, 2:15 PM

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Crystal Episode 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2015

32 by Joca_skljoca024 »»
Jan 1, 2:09 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.