Aug 11, 2010 5:12 PM

Dec 2009
Anime compatibility with PseudoJordan is:
High
76.3%

the design of your list is really well done, I thought I'd throw that out there
and for the content:

Watching:
Highschool of the Dead - I'm watching it too, I don't know what you think about it, but I have a love hate relationship with it. love being the psychological element and hate being the other 60% of that show.
K-ON! - It says there that you are waiting for something to happen. Don't get your hopes up.
I'm not very familiar with Gintama, Hetalia, or Gundam at this point

Completed:
I can see your a Makoto Shinkai fan, I approve.
5 cm/s - very close score, it was a masterpiece
Angel Beats - I also thought it was rushed
Arakawa - some of the scenes made me tear up to, shaft is good at making those emotional scenes even when they aren't very fit for the anime. (take SZS for example)
Clannad - I think my scores match up with yours in almost all aspects of clannad, I saw the movie but never added it.
Durarara - I believe I gave it a 9, but close score none the less
ef - a tale of memories. - I gave it one more than your 7, but probably because I loved how shaft used their special effects for emotional scenes
Lucky Star - same score, I believe
Mushishi - same opinions same score
SZS - same score
She and Her cat - 5 minute short, so answers may vary. I rated it a bit higher than you.
Spirited Away - I thought the same thing
Haruhi - you rated the first season higher than I, but I rated the second one a tad above you
TTGL - both 10s
Place Promised in our Early Days - same score, same thought
Toradora! - 1 score difference
Voices of a Distant Star - same

On-Hold
I put shows on hold for a variety of reasons, not because I don't enjoy them, so I won't judge what you have there.

Dropped
FLCL - I actually liked this a lot
Heroman - I also dropped it
Inuyasha - I dropped this one too
Paranoia Agent - I kind of loved this series, one of the few shows I don't match up with you on. But I can see why you could get discouraged by it, it's kind of strange.

the design is excellent, I matched up with you on almost every show, I'd say you've got a nice list there.

if I were MAL I'd give us higher than 76% compatibility
Aug 11, 2010 6:10 PM
Jun 2010
@Deathtonavi:

Compatibility= 83.5%

Watching- I intend to start Highschool of the Dead myself, but I'm not a big fan of Ecchi.
Completed- I definately agree with your rating for FMA Brotherhood, along with TTGL. I'm glad that you at least rated Higurashi Kai higher than the first season, it never gets the credit it deserves. Still a six for Umineko seems a bit harsh.
On Hold- Only recognize Eureka 7, but it is one I would like to watch.
Dropped- Perfectly understand dropping Inuyasha
Plan to watch- Definately watch Baccano, Trigun, and Code Geass. All three are great series' that are my personal favorites.
Aug 11, 2010 8:03 PM

Jun 2010
@ chris51392
Cmpatibility- 76.1%

Watching-
Bleach- Since you only watch it periodically and are smart enough to not waste time on fillers no biggie. Glad to see that you read the manga. :)
Escaflowne- Haven't watched but now that i saw your score i might give it a go.
Gundam Unicorn- Great gundam too bad that the wait for new ova is long.
Completed-
You gave a lot of tens but they are all reasonable for the most part.
I'm glad to see you gave Umineko a good score. It wasn't as bad as people made it out to be.
On Hold- Just finish samurai champloo and blood + don't force yourself to watch elfen lied if you don't want to(read the manga instead).
Dropped- All of those you dropped are definatly reasonable who would want to watch 74 eps of sonic x lol.
Plan to watch- A lot of gundam...good man lol.
Aug 11, 2010 8:54 PM
Sep 2009
@jagleny

Nice Darker than Black background...

Shared: 38
Compatibility: 79.2%

Watching
Haven't watched Roberta's Blood Trail, but I enjoyed the first two seasons of Black Lagoon, so I'll be getting to it soon. Don't know if Hellsing Ultimate deserves a 10, but it is awesome, and a definite improvement over the TV anime. I actually don't mind the fanservice in High School of the dead too much, but I'd still give it around the same score, simply because it isn't really all that innovative as an anime or zombie story.

Complete
I didn't give as high a score to Baccano! and Darker than Black as you did, but both are great, and I highly enjoyed them. Ha, I see you had the same reaction to NGE's ending as I did, it was dirt poor. Honestly, I think you give Angel Beats too much credit, it was a decent watch to be sure, but nothing amazing. Welcome to the NHK was incredibly good, certainly holds a special place in my heart.

Dropped
Haven't watched either, but I do plan to watch Saikano

Plan to Watch
I highly recommend putting Cowboy Bebop and FLCL on high priority here, both are incredible anime, true classics.
Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone.
Aug 11, 2010 9:49 PM

Oct 2008
@ judojon

Anime compatibility with judojon is:
Somewhat High
71.2%

Anime You Share (29)

There are quite a lot we agree on and I see we both enjoyed She and her Cat and La Maison en Petits Cubes. Short anime but great.

The greatest difference we have is Elfen Lied with me rating it a 1 and you a 7. I simply hate that anime - I know it's loved but anyway...

We quite agree also on Kampfer. It was quite a bad show.
We both gave Death Note a 10. I <3 Death Note!

Currently Watching:
Hetalia Axis Powers: Short 5 minute clips but hella funny. Just finished it a few days ago.

Highschool of the Dead - It frickin' rocks in my opinion.

Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin - Maya <3 Awesome animation and art! And awesome expressions!

Seitokai Yakuindomo - Most of the times it's not even funny...

Shiki - Started really bad but it's getting better!

Completed: There are quite a lot of anime that I need to watch especially Black Lagoon, Ghost Hunt, GTO and Serial Experiments Lain

On hold: Haven't seen any of them so I can't really comment

Dropped: Bleach and InuYasha - effin too long series. Though I will continue Bleach just because I started it. It's good that you dropped them though.

Plan to Watch:
Durarara - Awesome series with a badass woman. Celtyyyy <3

Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket - Good OVA. Short but good.

Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei - Awesome comedy! You like Detroit Metal City and I think you will like this too.
shadowswordAug 11, 2010 9:54 PM
Aug 11, 2010 10:03 PM

May 2010
@shadowsword

Compatilbity ~ 72.1%

Watching

The Legend of the Legendary Heroes ~ Keep watching! It's quite fun, it's like watching a bad rpg animated.

Highschool of the Dead ~ Can you spell fanservice..?

Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi Air ~ The Narrator, Kuroko, is awesome

Seitokai Yakuindomo Air ~ not a fan of vulgar jokes?

Completed

Code Geass ~ You sure are a fan of it

Elfen Lied ~ Why would you even watch the specials if the series was that bad for you? You gave it a 1!

Hakuouki ~ You gave it a 4, well done.

Strawberry Panic ~ Not a fan of Yuri?

Hold

none

Dropped

none

Plan to Watch

I think this list is even bigger than your completed list.

You should definitely check out Rurouni Kenshin. Do not waste your time with Darker than Black, Fate/Stay Night, and School Days.

You have too many for me to comment.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Aug 12, 2010 9:22 AM

May 2008
@Confucius

Anime compatibility with Confucius is:
Medium
57.0% (44 Shared Anime)

Shared:

We share mostly Romance and popular titles, but my score differs dramatically from yours by 1,5 with yours being 6.8 and mine being 8.3. Seems like you are fairly strict to what you watch. Also, You tend to give lower ratings than I do. A bummer. The difference average is 2.0.

Watching:

Seems like quite a few popular titles, which isn't bad- most of them are fairly decent to say the least. I would recommend dropping Akikan (Didn't like that one) but It's just my opinion. Also a few titles airing at the moment. Overall, a nice variety ranging from Romance and fanservice to action and comedy.

Completed:

Mostly Romance, comedy and action, but a bunch of decent titles too (Monster, Higurashi, Rurouni Kenshin, etc.), although your average score is quite low (6.9). I Can't really think of any genre recommendations as there is a wide variety already present, but you should certainly watch Cardcaptor Sakura and Bokura ga Ita.

On Hold:

The infamous Lucky Star, no comments needed.

Dropped:

Seikon no Qwaser is ultimate fanservice, so I agree completely, but Da Capo?! It's one of my favorites. I can never understand you people. Anyway, only two titles, meaning you try to complete series you begin. Commendable.

Plan to Watch:

A few wonderful titles (5 centimeters per Second, HanTsuki and Toaru Majutsu no Index 2), titles to air and the rest are either well known or totally obscure. Not much to comment on, anyway.

Verdict:

I like your choice in Romance section (except that blasted Da Capo!), keep up a good work.
Aug 12, 2010 9:24 AM

Jun 2010
@Confucius

Watching:You'll really like FMA:Brotherhood, you seem to be watching several anime that I plan to watch.

Completed:You've completed rurouni kenshin and went through the fillers unlike me.
Haruhi Suzumiya deserved that 8.

Plan to Watch: Baccano is really good from what I've seen.
Aug 12, 2010 10:02 AM

Jun 2008
@ General-White

Anime compatibility with General-White is:
Medium-High
62.7%

I see you are a fellow "One Piece" fan. It's a shame that series gets criticized so much, when people have only seen the cut dubbed version. I am a major pirate fan, so it was a series that heavily appealed to me. I see you hated "Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within". I didn't think it was all that great either, but dud, a 1?!?! Wow!

I hope you will enjoy watching "Valkyria Chronicles" once you get around to it. Really moving series. :)
Aug 12, 2010 10:23 AM

May 2008
Not to be rude, but I think you skipped someone.
Aug 12, 2010 10:46 AM

Oct 2007
@SvEE (I'll do yours to be fair as well for the other person's mistake)

77 Shared Anime 64.3%
Score Difference of 7.9(You) 7.4(Me) 1.61(Difference)
Reason Shakugan No Shana Mostly lol

Shared:
Shared alot of good titles with ya such as Clannad, Lucky Star, Kanon 2006 - so much i can just list it and take up the whole thread lol.

Watching:
Not many current series apart from Amagami SS, K-ON and Seitokai that matches mine. However i did complete Negima as well, if you have trouble liking it i suggest Negima!? which is a remake as well as the OVAs. The current OVA should be a liking to you.

Completed:
Good Mixture of animes you are watching which i like. Mostly focused on the comedy, romance, drama and action type which i like too.

No mecha animes though which is different from me but i understand some people find it hard to get into it.

When it comes to ratings, i think you over rated Shakugan No Shana however it is your opinion and not mine. The same goes for B Gata H Kei. Apart from that i think its pretty reasonable since alot of the series you watch are pretty popular.

Also boy are you some special person for rating School Days 9 lol. Probably over rated in my eyes but maybe you like the scenes lol.

On Hold:
None

Dropped:
Bakemonogatari - since it has FINALLY finished airing, try and finish it and give it a rating :P since you are near the end.

If you didn't like Full Metal Panic, check out Full Metal Panic Fumofuu. I think that might suit your taste abit more since it is more comedy based.

Plan to watch:
Boy thats a big list lol. Quite alot of good animes in that list and i think you are on the right track. I do recommend watching Seto no Hanayome and Elfen Lied since it does fit well in your catergory. Code Geass is another one but some hate some loves it.

@Retrobit
76 Shared Anime 64.5%
Score Difference 7.4 (you) 7.7(me) 1.30 (difference)
Reason: Pokemon the first Movie LOL

Shared:
Watched way more animes than i have you rate the animes pretty reasonable. However there are animes i haven't watched so i can't judge how you rated on those. I do think that Toradora is abit over rated though, however i'm not a fan of the series so i can't really complain.
I see you have a large collection of romance animes as well as kid shows if i'm not mistaken.

Watching:
Nothing matches with my watching however i did complete working, bakemonogatari and negima. Same as SvEE if you don't like the Negima your watching now check out Negima!? as well as the ovas.

On Hold:
Quite alot there, kinda weird you rated them 10,9,8 for some of them even though you haven't finished. At least a 7 i guess will be fine. Kanon 2006 will be a nice one to finish though.

Dropped:
I can see why you have dropped most of those, but some are pretty good later on the series like Rurouni Kenshin and Zoids.

Planning to watch:
A good mixture of series you are gonna watch. Judging on the list you have at the moment, some i haven't heard of as well so i might check them out too. I think Angel Beats will do you very nicely too. I'm also hyped up on IS: Infinite Stratos lol
ColinAug 12, 2010 11:05 AM
Aug 12, 2010 10:49 AM

May 2009
SvEE said:
Not to be rude, but I think you skipped someone.

B gata h kei ;nvr got into that seems boring lmk if its not
baka no test is good ^^
boku no pico nvr able to find subs to that lmk iso yaoi action
chaos head 8 srsly? :(
at least we agree on clannad ^^
ef is not bad got my 10 :o
yay habun no tsuki ^^ one of my favs
eden of the east was bad imo so boring :
Keion is boring too imo :
Kanon is amazing ^^
u gave kaze no stigma a 6 :( i am going to stop going through your list now...
that was one of my favorite series and u just broke my heart :(
Aug 12, 2010 11:13 AM

May 2009
Colin said:
@SvEE (I'll do yours to be fair as well for the other person's mistake)

77 Shared Anime 64.3%
Score Difference of 7.9(You) 7.4(Me) 1.61(Difference)
Reason Shakugan No Shana Mostly lol

Shared:
Shared alot of good titles with ya such as Clannad, Lucky Star, Kanon 2006 - so much i can just list it and take up the whole thread lol.

Watching:
Not many current series apart from Amagami SS, K-ON and Seitokai that matches mine. However i did complete Negima as well, if you have trouble liking it i suggest Negima!? which is a remake as well as the OVAs. The current OVA should be a liking to you.

Completed:
Good Mixture of animes you are watching which i like. Mostly focused on the comedy, romance, drama and action type which i like too.

No mecha animes though which is different from me but i understand some people find it hard to get into it.

When it comes to ratings, i think you over rated Shakugan No Shana however it is your opinion and not mine. The same goes for B Gata H Kei. Apart from that i think its pretty reasonable since alot of the series you watch are pretty popular.

Also boy are you some special person for rating School Days 9 lol. Probably over rated in my eyes but maybe you like the scenes lol.

On Hold:
None

Dropped:
Bakemonogatari - since it has FINALLY finished airing, try and finish it and give it a rating :P since you are near the end.

If you didn't like Full Metal Panic, check out Full Metal Panic Fumofuu. I think that might suit your taste abit more since it is more comedy based.

Plan to watch:
Boy thats a big list lol. Quite alot of good animes in that list and i think you are on the right track. I do recommend watching Seto no Hanayome and Elfen Lied since it does fit well in your catergory. Code Geass is another one but some hate some loves it.

Editing for Retrobit

there i go commenting again
completed:
elfen lied- i haven't read the manga but the anime was boring in a sense basically just killing :
cool and rest of your list is basically fair idk why keion is good but w/e
watching: amagami is too cheesy 4 me gona wait for season over and watch it
mitsudoemoe is hilarious XD
naruto finally got back to some action gona have fillers soon again!
nurarihyon no mago watching this too not to exciting :
Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi same with amagami ss too cheesy watch this once all eps are out
Seitokai Yakuindomo: same with ookami and amagami
Sekirei ~Pure Engagement~ wow i watched this like so long ago lol didn't know there was a sequel to it
Strike Witches 2- s1 seems boring so probably not going to watch this :o
plan 2 watch:
not aird yet :o
dropped:
hmm you dropped seitokai no ichizon and shigofumi they are prety good you shud reconsider XD
Aug 12, 2010 6:26 PM

Apr 2009
@ethan_u

Shared Anime
46, 56.3%(medium)

Watching
Ef~A Tale OF Melodies - I really loved that one, a lot more than the first season. Loved everything about it.
Rainbow - definitely a great series and a gem of anime.
Shiki - still in the process of figuring out, but I like how intense and creepy it is, though I dislike vampires.
Amagami SS - I don't like anime adapted from a game, no matter what game it is. They always fail. Just like White Album, Amagami's the second White Album and I really hated the male lead there, as well as all the girls really...
Naruto - well, classics, I stll follow the manga, but just don't have time to watch the anime :3
Katanagatari - wanna watch it sometime in future.
Highschool Of the Dead - tried it, dropped due to an overwhelming number of flying panties and boobs, a shallow anime for me, though Takashi is one great bishie and he's seiyuu is my most favourite one.

About other series, don't really, not into football, and I don't like anime like Seitokai and Mahoraba.
Suzuka - popular but for some reason I'm not interested.
Hellsing - my friend loves it, maybe I'll watch it one day.

Nurarihyon - not my type of anime really.
Mitsudomoe - I don't like loli.
Black Lagoon - wanna watch it.
Cat Shit One - this one's hilarious.. or so I heard xD Wanna watch it soon.

Completed
I won't comment on all the series here.
5cm Per Second - excellent choice.
Air - wanna watch it.
Air Gear - lost the interest in it.
Angel Beats! - looks overrated for me.
Aoi Bungaku - a masterpiece.
Aria - wanna watch it.
Baccano! - very interested in it but just don't have time for it right now.
Bakemonogatari - have already downloaded it, just won't get into the mood to watch it, but somehow I'm sure I'll like it.
Black Rock Shooter - I've never liked this character, even its appearance, as well as I don't like Vocaloid.
Bleach - love the manga, anime's also nice, movies are not too bad for the original work btw!
Clannad - it's a masterpiece. Enough said.
Code Geass - copy-paste my opinion about Clannad here.
D. Gray-man - my top favourite, sad that you gave it only a 4.
Darker Than Black - It's a nice series, but I could never get my heart into it, even though I gave it a high score.
Death Note - Well, classics, great.
Loved Durarara, loved its light novels even more.
Elfen Lied - loved it, but it was my second anime after Naruto, so I don't know what I'd say now if I saw it again.
Final Fantasy - Don't know why people like it.
Fate/Stay Night - wanna watch it.
Loved FLCL - crazy.
Full Metal Panic - dropped it, looked stupid.
Ga-Rei Zero - wanna watch it, but I've heard it sucks and manga's much better.
GTO - wanna pick it up again someday.
Hanbane Renmei - THAT's what I wanna watch the most right now, I think.
Hayate - don't like this kind of series.
Higashi no Eden - one of my favourites, still haven't seen the first movie though.
Higurashi - I thought it was great too, I got really scared at times.
Howl's Moving Castle - Masterpiece.
Kaze no Stigma - loved it, but it sorta lacked something... but I liked Kazuma.
Kino's Jouney - since it's really this good, I wanna watch it xD
Lucky Star - I think it's the stupidest anime ever, no offense!
Mushishi and Monster - wanna watch it.
Totoro - just great.
Evangelion - I know it's classics and all, but I don't wanna watch it.
Ouran - great anime adaptation.
Princess Mononoke - also loved it.
Nyan Koi - was shallow but for the lightness of it I also enjoyed it.
Saraiya Goyou - a truly unique series, loved it too.
Sekirei - hate fanservice
Shakugan no Shana - don't understand why everyone likes it... very generic, in my opinion.
Soul Eater - starting from the OP song loved it all too.
Spice and Wolf - it was so warm, I also loved it.
Spirited Away and Summer Wars - loved both, a lot more than an 8 xD
Haruhi - so overrated and just fail, especially the second season.
Tegami Bachi - very beautiful and great series with a great ost.
Toaru Series - liked Majutsu more, but Railgun had a very summer feeling to it.
Toki Wo Kakeru Shojo - one of my favourites.
Toradora - didn't like it much really.
Voices Of a Distant Star - this oba sucked, but manga is fabulous, you should try it out!

On Hold:
Meh, nothing special, no need to pick up xD

Dropped:
Bleach's too long, so hard to handle, yeah xD
Itazura na Kiss - very female-ish, I loved it, but not a surprise for a guy to drop it.
K-On - This anime's stupid. Period.
Ranma - the artstyle is a turn off.
Qwaser - THIS is the most ridiculous and disgusting and the worst anime I've ever seen.
Tegami Bachi's good T_T
White Album - yeah, it really sucks. He slept with all the girls and still whined about loving Yuki.

Plan to Watch:
Both good and not so good series here

Yay! Done^^ No offense if you don't like anything T_T
LeeNoriegaAug 12, 2010 6:30 PM
Sig Removed. Hosting site unavailable and giving fall virus readings
Aug 12, 2010 7:22 PM

Sep 2009
-reserving this post for LeeNoriega. The edit will come with the comments-
Aug 12, 2010 7:27 PM

Apr 2010
52% 12 shared.

Aishiteruze Baby you gave a perfect score i gave it a 6, it was my second favourite manga and the show i feel didnt do it justice.

However you also gave 10's to Bokura Ga Ita, Lovely Complex and Kimi Ni Todoke which i think did do justice to the manga and i gave them high scores.

We both agreed on 10s for Death Note and Naruto.
Aug 12, 2010 7:41 PM

Sep 2009
Oy, oy, scabab. I clearly had that post reserved. Since I typed up such a large message already, I guess I'll just post it here and not be skipped.

Anime compatibility with LeeNoriega is:
Medium-High
65.4%
Anime You Share (30)

Things that don't belong here: Your name reminds me of a Gundam 00 character. Also, more than 5 anime favorites? That's cheating! Also, nice anime list design. The real Shinsengumi would have been proud.

Watching: Gintama, Hetalia, and Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei are all great comedy series, but I'm not sure if they are "Masterpiece" quality just yet. Arakawa Under the Bridge was simply fantastic, though. If there were more character development, I would have actually considered giving it a 10 as well. Nonetheless, I'm really looking forward to the second season this winter. One noticeable entry is White Album's 2nd season, which you only gave a 4. Casanova getting you down?

Completed: A mean score of 9.2, hmm? I'm not sure if you either rate too easily or if you know what you like. If the latter, kudos. For the most part, your ratings are consistant, and I agree with the majority of the shows you liked. FLCL was such a mindrape that I couldn't stand it, though. Is Howl's Moving Castle that weak of a Miyazaki film? Fair deal for liking Naruto. Fight the power! And Haruhi is one of your lower scores...I'm sad. ;_;

On-Hold: Bleach. I'm not sure how many episodes there are anymore, but you've spent a considerable amount of time on it. Might be worth it to finish the current arc you're on then drop? Kimi ni Todoke is on my priorities, but so are a lot of other shows I've yet to finish, so it'll have to stay in my PTW for a while. Naruto Shippuden is on here too, and it's a 10? You might want to consider how much you think it's a masterpiece, then.

Dropped: Haruhi (2009)? Even though you're so close? I am intensely saddened. Don't tell me you saw all of Endless Eight...I actually found Sengoku Basara's first episode to be very inviting. I guess you couldn't accept its over-the-top style. But wait, you liked FLCL, how does this make sense? Oy.

Plan to Watch: 113 series, hmm? Let's see. La Maison en Petit Cubes is a true gem if you can handle the European-esque art style and the way the story is told. I thought it was just beautiful myself. You might like Bakemonogatari, Baccano!, and Gurren Lagann (the last, though, is quite over-the-top like FLCL, so brace yourself). Aria the Origination? I highly suggest you see the first two seasons, Aria the Animation and Aria the Natural, before jumping into the Origination. They're not as good, sure, but they're essential for getting the full experience. I didn't regret seeing any part of Aria myself.

------------

I'll do one for scabab as well, then.

You clearly dislike your slice-of-life and love your action despite some of them being very repetitive (i.e. Naruto and Dragon Ball). I can't for the life of me understand why you didn't like Rurouni Kenshin, though, since the battles were actually original and well done each time. Kenshin actually had an interesting story to tell. You liked School Rumble? Hmm, I wonder what was so well done that you liked it despite the lack of action.
PseudoJordAug 12, 2010 7:45 PM
Aug 13, 2010 1:12 PM

Jun 2008
@ PseudoJordan

Medium-High
61.4%

All Shared
Anime You Share (51)

Not a whole lot of new things I can comment on your list about. I still really love your layout design, and the funny quotes you left on series is pretty fun to read. One thing that I did notice different, is that you seemed to not like "Air TV". Did the story kill it for you? I understand that it was hard to...understand. I think it's one of those stories where you draw your own conclusion from.
Aug 13, 2010 2:03 PM

Jun 2009
@Retro8bit (reserved)

Shared Anime
57 - 70.4%

I find it interesting that you've also watched 44 Hiki no Neko and Doggy Poo, and apparently liked them more than I did.

You also don't like K-ON! as much as I do it seems.

List
I love your Sora no Woto background, I really ought to finish the series, but it seemed like a not as K-ONy K-ON!

Watching
Only one more episode in Bakemonogatari! You can do it! Great series.
Domo-kun! is it any good? I love his character but I never watched his show.
Fairy Tail - Cmon, only FOUR episodes? Fairy Tail is amazing! You gotta keep watching it, definitely my favorite Shounen anime.
Maidsama- Need to watch this.
Kimi Ni Todoke - You're abotu as far with it as I am lol
Kobato - Same with Kobato, I think we both need to finish them!
Negima - Great Manga, haven't watched the anime yet.
Shana - Specials are good!
Tegami Bachi - Bit slow, but good anime, almost finished it!
Working!! - Superb anime, one of the better comedy animes I've seen in a while.

Completed
ALOT!
I really don't want to go thorugh all of them but I see alot of good animes...and a few bad ones (Hello Kitty?!) but overall you've seen ALOT (more than me)

On Hold
I read your profile bio so I know why there are so many on hold and dropped but you might want to finish some of those.

Plan to Watch
Not too many here (unlike me) but mostly good ones. Alot of interesting ones I've never heard of as well.

JrittmayerAug 13, 2010 2:34 PM
Aug 13, 2010 2:13 PM

Oct 2007
@Jrittmayer (reserved)

72 Shared Anime 66.1%
Mean Values (85 total) 8.1(you) 7.6(me) 1.40(difference)
Reason: Shakugan No Shana and Kampfer mostly as well as Sora No Woto but i do tend to finish that at least some day.

Currently Watching
A reasonable amount of ecchi stuff lol. Not many of new series stuff that is airing this Summer though. I'm not a big fan shonen jump so i won't know much about Bleach and Fairy tail lol. Quite a few OVA and picture dramas well as, should put to hold while they are being released :P
I recommend you to watch Mitsudomoe, i think you will have a great a laugh with it.

Completed
Tut tut Aki Sora what have you been watching lol. A lot of good series you have watched. Nice to see another Hayate No Gotoku fan as well :P, hoping for a season 3 since it should cover my favourite part in the manga.

I do think you over rated Tsubasa Chronicle, complete the show then rate it :P i'm pretty sure it will lower abit. 10 for CG R2 which is quite surprising o.o, i gave it an 8 since it was pretty much a train wreck for me. Season 1 was alot strong in my opinon but its your opinon as well.

Agree with you Clannad rating, probably one of the best anime romance out there.
Can't wait for the kissxsis ova as well lol, well the next one ^.^
Not much to coment else where, surprised you put 9 for the second season of shakugan no shana, I felt it was too much filler and not enough action.

Dropped
Not much dropped. Only know Chu Bra and that sucks anyway

Plan to Watch
Such a big big list lol but alot of good animes in that list. Take your time through them all. You have the whole summer still hopefully >.<
Remove the other two Kanon series except for 2006. Those are the old ones which you don't need to watch. 2006 is the remake which is alot better. You will just waste your time on those.

On Hold
Not much to say about your On Hold except for lucky star. I recommend watching this near last, since it has alot of anime referal jokes inside and if you don't get the jokes it just ruins the show in my opinion.

Overall
Strong list atm, alot still in the plan to watch but once you watch them all or most of them i think you have a strong anime background hehe
ColinAug 13, 2010 2:33 PM
Aug 13, 2010 3:50 PM

Sep 2009
Anime compatibility with Colin is:
Medium-High
65.1%
Anime You Share (46)

Currently Watching: Not too many shows that I watch since most are mediocre currently airing shows. Skipped Naruto fillers, hmm? Why not skip the whole show and read the manga? Did we really look like Mitsumodoe when we were 11 years old? Or at least in the eyes of older people? I'm ashamed.

Completed: Air animation was eh back then? I thought it was quite good for that era, or at least for an early work of a studio. Of course, for 5cm/s standards, Air is pretty much flipping-note quality. Baka test a 10? Wow. Makes me curious to watch it, but then again, I do have 40+ series lined up already. Maybe in the far future. I would agree with that score for Bakemono had the middle three arcs not got in the way...and the pointless cut cards. C'mon Shaft, it's an anime, you're supposed to ANIMATE it! I agree with the lower score for CG's second season, though I think the series as a whole is vastly overrated with no likable characters (except for C.C., of course). I'm sorry for the amount of Dragon Ball you sat through. Full Metal Panic Fumoffu! a 10? Yay! I'm definitely watching that. I really liked the first season as well. I hear Saki didn't have as much yuri as people hyped it to be; makes me sad.

On-Hold: It seems that new people haven't been impressed with Gintama ever since it got to the top of MAL's rankings. It's always been a niche show, so I guess people have a hard time with it. I personally really liked it after it gained some consistency since episode 20+. I thought FMA: Brotherhood was too exciting to be put on hold.

Dropped: Probably a good call on Bleach there. Why Fairy Tail, though? It's shounen without all the fillers and dragged out story crap. I also dropped B Gata H Kei after the first episode. I didn't include it in my list, though. Sora no Woto is pretty boring in the beginning, but it showed real potential to be a great anime from episode 6 on. Too bad it got good all too late. The ending was rushed as well.

Plan to Watch: All second/third seasons/specials aside from IS and Bakuman. Well, I'm glad you liked what you saw and looking forward to more. I'm going to follow Kizumono and Bakuman as well in the coming seasons.
PseudoJordAug 13, 2010 4:08 PM
Aug 13, 2010 4:37 PM

Oct 2007
Reply @Jordan
Ignore my post and do the list for Jordan

Only reason i watch Naruto is for the animated fight scenes lol, sometimes hard to picture the fight scenes when its drawn. Mitsudomoe is comedy, i don't really see people like that. Hopefully no one in the world are like them lol

For air, i meant if compared to now the animation would be crap but it was good in the era so exactly what you meant lol. Just worded it bad myself. Bakemono is a light novel with lots of dialog, so it would be weird and hard to animate a person speaking for 1-2 minute straight without boring the watcher. Hopefully kizu will be more animated.

Dragonball was a show i watched when i was a kid , so it was all good.
FMA Brotherhood was spoiled by the manga lol. Read too much of it and knew what was gonna happen in the anime, i do plan to rewatch it some day.

Fairy tail was dropped since i got tired of the shonen jump stuff. Will drop Naruto one day as well, once it reaches the point of randomness and dragged story.
Aug 13, 2010 5:57 PM

May 2009
PseudoJordan said:
Anime compatibility with Colin is:
Medium-High
65.1%
Anime You Share (46)

Currently Watching: Not too many shows that I watch since most are mediocre currently airing shows. Skipped Naruto fillers, hmm? Why not skip the whole show and read the manga? Did we really look like Mitsumodoe when we were 11 years old? Or at least in the eyes of older people? I'm ashamed.

Completed: Air animation was eh back then? I thought it was quite good for that era, or at least for an early work of a studio. Of course, for 5cm/s standards, Air is pretty much flipping-note quality. Baka test a 10? Wow. Makes me curious to watch it, but then again, I do have 40+ series lined up already. Maybe in the far future. I would agree with that score for Bakemono had the middle three arcs not got in the way...and the pointless cut cards. C'mon Shaft, it's an anime, you're supposed to ANIMATE it! I agree with the lower score for CG's second season, though I think the series as a whole is vastly overrated with no likable characters (except for C.C., of course). I'm sorry for the amount of Dragon Ball you sat through. Full Metal Panic Fumoffu! a 10? Yay! I'm definitely watching that. I really liked the first season as well. I hear Saki didn't have as much yuri as people hyped it to be; makes me sad.

On-Hold: It seems that new people haven't been impressed with Gintama ever since it got to the top of MAL's rankings. It's always been a niche show, so I guess people have a hard time with it. I personally really liked it after it gained some consistency since episode 20+. I thought FMA: Brotherhood was too exciting to be put on hold.

Dropped: Probably a good call on Bleach there. Why Fairy Tail, though? It's shounen without all the fillers and dragged out story crap. I also dropped B Gata H Kei after the first episode. I didn't include it in my list, though. Sora no Woto is pretty boring in the beginning, but it showed real potential to be a great anime from episode 6 on. Too bad it got good all too late. The ending was rushed as well.

Plan to Watch: All second/third seasons/specials aside from IS and Bakuman. Well, I'm glad you liked what you saw and looking forward to more. I'm going to follow Kizumono and Bakuman as well in the coming seasons.

Watching:
HSOTD- crappy especially with the excessive amount of fan service. im also watching this was hoping for development but it seems like moar bewbs every eps.
Keion- plain boring
Sengoku Basara- this is some what action packed but overall i did not like it; its like bleach and instilled with more ridiculousness
Completed: you gave Air a six idk why maybe confusing?
aww you didn't watch Geass R2 i finished that w/o sleeping :\ well its not the first time i herd ppo dislike geass
not a TTGL fan :\ i have to say the first half was good but the 2nd half ruined it :|
after seeing all the completed all your score was 1-2 lower than mind i guess i don't have an expectation like you do lol
oh hold:
nvm u were on geass all along >< anyways i thought it was perfect, the drama action, bits of romance its a great show.
Fairy tail- it looked like on piece and honestly i can't stand the art :|
Kobato.- is also in my plan2 watch list ^^
Legend of galatic heroes- i herd was really good but it seems so long 110+ eps <_< i have all downloaded just waiting for the right time to eliminate them episodes
ookamisan- this is exactly what you said in tags lol so i will wait till series end and watch all at once
Railgun-episode 4= best episode ever for me but i am an indekkusu fan that was a great show.
oo tokyo magnitude- i would say this is pretty damn boring but it was good the way they represented
Dropped:
DBZ- i dropped this after majin buu
FLCL- thank god you dropped this good choice bro
he is my master is on my plan to watch lmk why is bad lol
inyuasha- i only watched this on adult swam after i watched some real japanese subbed anime this is crap
love hina- plan to watch that too lmk why bad
negima- i herd this was type for me i was gonna watch soon too :o let me know why dropped lol
seikon no qwesar- this was pretty funny with the ideas but the story have no plot or else i would of finished the last 4 eps
strawberry panic- i dropped this too, got boring really quick
yugioh- same as inyuasha comment
Aug 13, 2010 7:41 PM

Jun 2010
@Ethan_U
Baccano- I'd give it more than a 7.
Death Note-An overrated show.
FMA:Brotherhood-Deserves 10/10. I agree with your rating.
Lucky Star-Overrated piece of ****!
Soul Eater-Great shonen series.
Aug 13, 2010 8:18 PM

Jun 2010
Anime compatibility with General-White is:
Unknown :(
Probably b/c you recently joined/your list is small.

-Looks like you took Lucky Star too seriously. Embrace the obnoxious nothingness.
-I applaud you for being able to watch some many long running, filler saturated shows in One Piece, Naruto: Shippuuden, Bleach and Yu-Gi-Oh...despite that I don't think very highly of them.
-Put Cowboy Bebop at the top of your plan to watch list.
-Death Note isn't work worth a 8. (Well, the first half is but...)
-The way you drop anime is weird. 4/5 have a score of 7 or higher. o.o
Aug 14, 2010 12:13 AM

Mar 2009
9ine

Watching:

Rewatching Beck.. I've heard about it.

Completed:

You use a range of scores, which is a good thing.
You tend to watch shorter series, seeing as the longest would be only 20+ eps.
You watch different genres.

Regarding shared anime, we rate quite differently but atm our total mean values add up to the same (6.9).

On-hold:

I started HOTD a couple days ago. More gore would be better instead of just showing splattered blood.
Aug 14, 2010 1:28 PM

Jan 2010
@Alex Sadist

Well you've watched quite a bit of anime there. Of the ones you like best, I enjoyed Death Note most. You gave high scores for Toradora and Toaru Majutsu no Index, which I'm still in the middle of both. They've both been fun so far, so hopefully that'll stick.
Seems you didn't enjoy Azumanga or Ouran much, but that's understandable--everyone's got different types of humor they're into. Similarly I couldn't handle much of Lucky Star or Gintama.

From your plan to watch I'll suggest Darker than Black. It was really enjoyable for the most part (to me).
Aug 14, 2010 1:37 PM

Sep 2009
Anime compatibility with Cholisose is:
Medium
51.6%
Anime You Share (14)

Interesting design. I usually would find that color combination odd, but it works for your list. Reminds me of sweets.

Watching: You seem to not be charmed by Toradora! so far. It'll depend on how you like Taiga's transformation if you'll end up liking or disliking the series as a whole. Ookami-san should have laid off of the drama and focused on the comedy. I couldn't take this show seriously as a drama. I like the fact that you used the tags section for something other than tags.

Completed: Someone who doesn't like Studio Ghibli? How does such a person exist? Hmm, I think you should try those films again since you know the plot and focus on the messages this time. It's odd that someone would be lost in the first place, though. It seems that you're ready to give low scores when you feel the anime has underperformed; that's good. Haibane Renmei is on my to-watch list. Mushishi was just plain amazing.

On-Hold: I wonder what you think of Arakawa so far; the quirky but strangely beautiful story took me by force and made me love everything about it. Hmm, not sure why you'd bother with both adaptations of a story (namely Vampire Knight). If one has a definite resolution, I say you'll only find the other lacklustre.

Dropped: Air I can understand. It had erratic pacing and the characters easily Key's least charismatic. FLCL was just difficult to watch without getting a headache. I see so many shows dropped and scored at the first episode. I don't think they're worth scoring yet if you haven't seen the whole thing since many anime tend to be slow starters. Up to you, though.

Plan to Watch: No Aria sequels? I am saddened. Kara no Kyoukai is so deep that you'll probably have to rewatch them to understand. Scrapped Princess is pretty meh on the onset. I might give it a second chance one day, but that they is far in the future. Ginban Kaleidoscope actually doesn't sound so interesting to me. I'll be trying it too though since a friend recommended it to me.
PseudoJordAug 14, 2010 1:53 PM
Aug 15, 2010 6:34 PM

Apr 2010

High: 74.3%
Anime you share (41)

Your Anime list is pretty; Nothing too fancy that can possibly hurts one's eye, but a design that's soothing and artistic. Did you make the design yourself with photoshop? Few brushes and everything? I like the border style you have put for the main backgrounds (the dashes). What I'm most interested in is the outer shadow of the Row header; it's very interesting!

Watching:
Less than half of them I don't recognize, so I'll comment on the ones I do recognize. First Code geass S2. Nice tags you put for the season =P. I hope you enjoyed the series as much as I did; personally I think it had made a very good conclusion and I hope you will find it as enjoyable as I did.

Gintama... I do recognize the anime, but I never watched it myself. It's probably good since it's so high ranked in the top anime, but so many episodes to watch. Are you liking it so far? Are you grinding through it? xD?

K-On!.. If you're waiting for something to happen you shouldn't expect much. Espically for the second season.. BARELY ANYTHING happens that relates to the main theme the anime is suppose to show (music).

Completed:
I only browsed along the anime you've completed so I probably missed alot of stuff I can agree/disagree on. First of all YES I LOVE YOU (no homo) on the score you gave for Angel Beats!. I could hardly find anyone who will agree with the score I gave for the show. Even if it's the same writer as Clannad ~After story~ (which you have a 10 on), Angel Beats! deserved a 7. There are still some shows that we don't disagree on, but that's fine--such as Air. It's your choice whether you like a show or don't. If we had agreed on everything then that would be more crazy.

On-Hold:
Phew, thank god your number of shows On-Hold isn't as much as the ones you completed. Those shows you put on-hold are pretty good, are you waiting for it to be fully completed so you can Marathon it? I'm really interested on your opinion about Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 since you did not gave it any tags. In my opinion I thought it was a good show (I gave it a 9), but it did step out of the realistic boundaries, so if you really expected something that portrayed what would happen if there was an enormous earthquake at Tokyo, you would be disappointed. Other than that here are my pure bias opinions: Watch Fairy Tail and Kabato now!! X].

Dropped:
Amazingly, there's nothing that I can disagree with. Those shows you've listed are either shows that I never had watched or actually the shows that I have dropped as well. I couldn't agree more with dropping Seikon no Qwaser, with the same reason you listed in your tags and so with the show Heroman.

Plan to Watch:
You sure have a good blueprint. I'm kind of lazy to analyze all the shows you put up and I'm sorry =/. I'm hoping you like anime with good settings? If you do then you should give Spice and Wolf a try. The genres are good (Romance, Fantasy, Adventure), the illustration is pretty, and it's very enjoyable to watch. You can also give Higashi no Eden a try, assuming that you like anime that goes beyond High school life.

Aug 15, 2010 7:05 PM

May 2009
Kracksickles said:

High: 74.3%
Anime you share (41)

Your Anime list is pretty; Nothing too fancy that can possibly hurts one's eye, but a design that's soothing and artistic. Did you make the design yourself with photoshop? Few brushes and everything? I like the border style you have put for the main backgrounds (the dashes). What I'm most interested in is the outer shadow of the Row header; it's very interesting!

Watching:
Less than half of them I don't recognize, so I'll comment on the ones I do recognize. First Code geass S2. Nice tags you put for the season =P. I hope you enjoyed the series as much as I did; personally I think it had made a very good conclusion and I hope you will find it as enjoyable as I did.

Gintama... I do recognize the anime, but I never watched it myself. It's probably good since it's so high ranked in the top anime, but so many episodes to watch. Are you liking it so far? Are you grinding through it? xD?

K-On!.. If you're waiting for something to happen you shouldn't expect much. Espically for the second season.. BARELY ANYTHING happens that relates to the main theme the anime is suppose to show (music).

Completed:
I only browsed along the anime you've completed so I probably missed alot of stuff I can agree/disagree on. First of all YES I LOVE YOU (no homo) on the score you gave for Angel Beats!. I could hardly find anyone who will agree with the score I gave for the show. Even if it's the same writer as Clannad ~After story~ (which you have a 10 on), Angel Beats! deserved a 7. There are still some shows that we don't disagree on, but that's fine--such as Air. It's your choice whether you like a show or don't. If we had agreed on everything then that would be more crazy.

On-Hold:
Phew, thank god your number of shows On-Hold isn't as much as the ones you completed. Those shows you put on-hold are pretty good, are you waiting for it to be fully completed so you can Marathon it? I'm really interested on your opinion about Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 since you did not gave it any tags. In my opinion I thought it was a good show (I gave it a 9), but it did step out of the realistic boundaries, so if you really expected something that portrayed what would happen if there was an enormous earthquake at Tokyo, you would be disappointed. Other than that here are my pure bias opinions: Watch Fairy Tail and Kabato now!! X].

Dropped:
Amazingly, there's nothing that I can disagree with. Those shows you've listed are either shows that I never had watched or actually the shows that I have dropped as well. I couldn't agree more with dropping Seikon no Qwaser, with the same reason you listed in your tags and so with the show Heroman.

Plan to Watch:
You sure have a good blueprint. I'm kind of lazy to analyze all the shows you put up and I'm sorry =/. I'm hoping you like anime with good settings? If you do then you should give Spice and Wolf a try. The genres are good (Romance, Fantasy, Adventure), the illustration is pretty, and it's very enjoyable to watch. You can also give Higashi no Eden a try, assuming that you like anime that goes beyond High school life.

Anime compatibility with Kracksickles is:
Medium-High
64.4%

Great design although i have a 26" screen which shows the white left overs <_<

Watching:
Most are new animus or still ongoing

Completed:
Geass R2 10 i couldn't agree more
Elfen Lied 10 well the series kinda went nowhere until the end and other than that just killing <_< i gave it a 5 cuz it was boring imo
Higurashi 10 agree ^^
TTGL: now this is a show i cannot sit through especially the 2nd half but some how i made it through and gave it a 6 because i felt a little stupid afterwards.
Most of your 9's got a 10 on my list ^^
D grey man was some what not friendly for me to give it a high score; first of all i hate the level system and 2nd of all i think the ending sucked i am sure they can think of something better than a wishing piano that only one person can use.
most of your 8's made it at 10 in my list too :o
but fumoffu deserves a 10 no matter ho i look at it lol..
everything else looks fine with a 7 or below
except Kaze no Stigma its one of my favorite series i wonder why you gave it a 6 let me know lol. author died too :
Dropped:
Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou: good choice this show gets worse every eps
Rainbow: yea this lack creativity for an anime should be made into an reality tv show or something
Bleach: Durr
Naruto: Durr
Seikon no Qwaser: i don't blame whoever dropped this i got far into it until eps 20 and noticed there was no plot at all :|
PTW:
Great Teacher Onizuka: not a good series imo, pretty stupid
Monster: a must watch 10
Spirited Away: good, not too much thrill tho 10
Baccano!: very exciting yet boring for me. maybe because plot is shitty
Kino's Journey: this is somewhat of a must watch if you are into philosophical 10
Shigofumi: herd a lot about this going to watch this soon 2

PS: I think i got the same feeling after watching air gear as TTGL a little bit stupider :
Aug 15, 2010 8:08 PM

Apr 2010
*Please ignore my post and review ethan_u's list*

@ethan_u
"except Kaze no Stigma its one of my favorite series i wonder why you gave it a 6 let me know lol. author died too : "

I just personally think it wasn't good. Mind that it's only an opinion and don't it to heart since I'm not trying to personally change your mind on how you think of the show. Through most of the anime I thought it was average, nothing that made me enjoyed the series much and nothing that I think was worth remembering. The first thing that kinda driven me bats was the expressive of emotions. When the first Kannagi members were killed, it felt like no one really cared. Of course I know that those members weren't that important to the story, but they were relatives in common sense. The pain of losing a relative shouldn't be that easily healed. Then there was the revenge of Misao for his brother. it's true that Kazuma didn't kill Misao's brother, that's a fact, but like he said he did hurt her brother and allowed him to die. The thirst for revenge was there, it was evident, but could it really be resolved that easily? It just didn't go along with what I believed, disrupting my enjoyment. Also there was the relationship with Kazuma and his father. We both know the story you and I: the dad was a dick, only caring for the family name rather then his own son. The portrayal of his father should have been kept that way, but the show in the end tried to make him look more of a good guy in the end and I just can't agree with that. Then there's the conclusion too. The part where the relationship between Ayano and Kazuma had finally seemed to reach a romantic level is just too disagreeable for me. I know that there were hints where both of them could be together, but what about the hints of the love between him and Chui Ling? He was willing to suffer damages just to protect her; the love between them is evident. Can the love between those to be broken that easily by another girl 4 years later? As you can see mostly everything is about emotions, and some may argue that this is fiction so it should not be bounded by reality, but this isn't what I'm trying to convey; it's the human emotions I'm talking about. Do they have to be fiction as well?

Now some minor parts were not that good, but I don't take account to them in lowering the score of an anime (but I usually use them to boost a score if they were really well-done). The color was below average (not the illustration) and the BGM didn't seem to help boost the anime's enjoyment and the OP/ED songs were merely O-K.

As I said this is just a personal opinion, don't take it too much to heart and I'll gladly listen to your opinion.

EDIT: "Great design although i have a 26" screen which shows the white left overs <_<"

Aww.. That sucks do you know what I should do to fix it? If I think I enlarge it and reupload the wallpaper, the wallpaper will look cut-off from my screen as well.
KracksicklesAug 15, 2010 8:12 PM

Aug 15, 2010 9:53 PM

Mar 2010
@ ethan_u

Anime compatibility with ethan_u is:
Medium
59.8%

Anime You Share (18)

Watching:
Wow. You watch a rather large amount of selections at a time.
The only things on here that I have an interest in seeing is Roberta's Bloodtrail and HOTD (which I should prob. move to my On-Hold description).

Completed:
Angel Beats! a ten? I enjoyed it, but how much rushing it had to do flawed it far to much for a ten.
We both agreed Second Barrage was better than the first. We just disagreed on the magnitude of how good the Black Lagoon were.
A seven for Dokuro-chan is understandable though I personally adored it.
Code Geass was amazing, though it didn't reach the 10 IMO. I still need to watch R2.
Very low score for Elfen Lied. I personally find this odd as I don't see how it was boring in any way. Elfen Lied was the most emotional thing I've ever seen.
Ergo is On-Hold for me.
Ga-Rei a five? Herm herm. We seem to have very different tastes.
Your ratings for Rozen Maiden are close to mine. And this is good.
We both agree Spice and Wolf and Spice and Wolf II deserve tens. I haven't seen the OVA, yet.
FLCL. I agree that the animation was almost disgusting, but the music saved its score for me.

Other than that...
Wow. Destroyed Dead Leaves. I def. want to see Serial Experiments Lain.

On-Hold:
I don't know any of these.

Dropped:
Bleach. I liked it at first, but it went to shit.
FMA? And you watched FMA:B?

Plan to Watch:
Sooo big!
Aug 15, 2010 10:42 PM

May 2010
Our compatibility is unknown(probably due to me watching a lot more than you have), its interesting to note that you enjoyed Metropolis, I tried watching it but I could not watch it past the first 20 minutes.
Aug 15, 2010 11:57 PM

Aug 2010
Our compatibility was medium, I see your watching Highschool of the Dead!! Awesome ain't it???
Aug 16, 2010 12:02 AM

May 2010
It's all right I guess. I really like the bashing zombie brains portion, but the fan service really gets on my nerves
Aug 16, 2010 9:36 PM

Jun 2009
@loveoverhigh

Anime Shared: 29
Anime Compatibility: Somewhat Low, 42.4%

Watching:
You seem to be watching most of the major shounen titles (Naruto: Shippuden, Bleach, Reborn, etc.). I kind of surprised that you still have Bleach rated as a 10, because many viewers have said that it has become quite bad lately.

Watched:
Overall, you rate quite a bit higher than me, and aren't afraid to give out 10s. I am slightly surprised that you gave Pokemon and the movies all 10. I guess are heavily influenced by nostalgia and the enjoyment factor when rating. Other than that, the majority of our shared anime we have rated within one or two points from each other.

On-Hold:
You should definitely continue with Cowboy Bebop, it's an excellent anime. You might as well keep watching D. Gray-Man also, since you seem to enjoy shounen anime.

Dropped:
I can't really blame you for dropping Chobits, especially if you're not a fan of romance. There isn't anything that great about it. It's slightly odd that you dropped Darker than Black after watching more than half of it and rating it a 7.

Plan to Watch:
You should watch Bakemonogatari just to see if it lives up to all the hype it has garnered over the last year.
Aug 18, 2010 5:37 AM

Apr 2010
@Black_Kn1ght

Anime Shared (46)
Anime compatibility: Medium 52.6%

Watching:

Hmmm...the only thing in common we have here is that we are both watching Kiss x Sis or better sayed...we wait for the last OVA to apear...the rest of the anime's ur watching...I can say one thing...You watch a HELL lot of anime's...too many for me to be frank...It seem's ur more drawn to comedy harem romance anime's...so as I...but I only watch one at a time...I don't watch on-going animes...only because I forget what hapened in a previous episode after the last one ended and have to wait 1 week[but still I watch Naruto Ship. and Bleach I know weird -]...

Watched:

Overall, you rate lower than me...I mean...
Clannad - 7? Clannad After Story 8 ? I know that maybe the OVA's and even the movie are not very goot for some people...but how could you rate such a gorgeous anime with 7 and 8? Shoot me cuz I will never understand why did you rate so low this anime...The next one D.Gray-Man ...how could you give a 7 to such an epic anime? I really don't get ur style...the next one is DearS...again...a 7...how could you rate it so low? I mean it might not have HD graphics and astonishing soundtracks but the plot is awsome...Elfen Lied 7...I just don't get what taste in anime's you have...Fate Stay Night 6 ...I mean c'mon...I know is not perfect this anime...but 6? Aren't you a little unfair? I don't want to watch more cuz all I see is a real "slap in the face" for me...You rate way to low and even tend to be unfair for some anime's...

Plan to watch:

You should definetley watch 07 Ghost cuz...is just plain awsome...and Ai Yori Aoshi is just the anime ur searching if you want a romance anime...Buso Renkin is also a good anime if you are looking for some shounen tytles...Chrno Crussade is just the anime ur looking if you are drawn to supernatural stuff and demons...D.N Angel is also a cool romance anime even though is kindda old...and the last one...Pandora Hearts,,,that's an awsome anime too...not very great...but still is worth watching it if you like supernaturan and shounen animes...

That was all of it...but let me tell you one thing...you rate kindda low some anime's that deserves much more...You rate much more lower than me...but ohhh well...we all have different tastes in matter like animes right?
Shiro-Aug 18, 2010 7:18 AM
Aug 18, 2010 4:00 PM

Jun 2010
@ShiroChan89
Anime Shared: 6. Compatibility Unknown.

Watching: I'm also somewhat interested in Kiss x Sis. Not so much for Bleach and Naruto, though.

Completed: Goodness, you seem to like everything, don't you? You've got only two sixes, and not many more sevens. Everything else is rated pretty highly. Not that it's a bad thing; at least you're enjoying what you watch. Unfortunately, I haven't seen most of these myself, so it's difficult to give any real input to most of these. I did grade the ones I've seen only a point different from you, with a two-point difference in Ikkitousen. I guess I just didn't get what I expected to from it.

Dropped: I'd agree with you on One Piece, but only because I can't make myself sit down for a series that excruciatingly long. Again, haven't seen Shangri-La, so I can't give any dependable input.

Plan To Watch: Okay, now here's something I can actually comment well on. I've either seen or am interested in seeing quite a few of the things in this section. Not sure my word will matter too much, though, since you seem to like practically everything. I'm also interested in a few like Gintama, Rosario + Vampire, and Railgun.

I'd say I can vouch that certain ones like Angelic Layer, Lucky Star, and Shakugan no Shana. Not 100% sure if Inuyasha would be for you or not, since it's another one of those "crazy-long" series and you dropped One Piece, not to mention the fact that many of Inuyasha's episodes are filler. Granted, I actually liked most of the filler episodes, but it doesn't seem like a lot of people agree with me.

Comic Party I'd have to recommend strongly against watching. I'm currently halfway through the series, and it is remarkably unfunny, especially since it's supposed to be a parody series. Not sure how you are about dub/sub preferences, but I tend to watch dubs when I can, and this one is pretty freaking terrible. With the exception of the two leads, Mizuki and Kazuki, the cast makes me want to devour my own brain.

Kanojo x Kanojo x Kanojo sticks out like a sore thumb to me. All these full series on your list and all of a sudden, I see a hentai that I'm interested in myself. I notice several other harem anime in your Planned list, so maybe it's that aspect that drew you in, or maybe you're just getting started into the hentai genre (noticed you saw GG: Erolutions but not much else).
Aug 18, 2010 4:19 PM

Oct 2008
@ Zukin-Man

We have only go three shared anime. We agree with a score of 7 on InuYasha and we both like Final Fantasy VII - Advent Children with a 1 score difference. You quite enjoy Chobits but that for me was just an average show.

Currently Watching: I don't know any of them

Completed: I want to watch Hidamari Sketch and Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan some time soon because I like comedy. And FLCL too since it's very popular.

PTW:
Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam - Quite a good show. I enjoyed this better than the original 0079 Gundam.
Shukufuku no Campanella - One show you might just wanna avoid if you want plot. If you are looking for cute looking girls doing cute things, then this show is the best for you
shadowswordAug 18, 2010 4:27 PM
Aug 18, 2010 9:13 PM

Jan 2010
@ shadowsword
Shared anime = 33
Anime compatibility = 70.8%

We're watching a lot of the same shows for this season. The only major difference is that you're watching a lot of shounen shows which I've given up on such as bleach and fairy tale. (i just follow the manga now for those)

I like how the ratings for your complete anime are very diverse. It give outsiders a real glimpse into your anime preferences. I would have to say that my taste in anime is a bit different from yours because I would give higher scores to a lot of the anime you've given low scores too.

You should really get cracking on you to watch list seeing as it's so big... =)

I'm really impressed that you have no anime on your dropped list. That means that you complete every show you start. That takes some real dedication because some series are just to awful to continue for me. I guess that's why alot of your scores are on the negative side while a lot of mine are on the positive side... =O
Aug 19, 2010 12:07 AM

Apr 2008
@SJKim92

Shared anime = 109
Anime compatibility = 73.3%

We got kind of the same taste, though i got some more hardcore romance drama shows/Incest shows

kinda like your taste, and i loved seirei no moribito aswell so (thumbs up)

i know we rate very different (i tend to overrate some stuff, cuz of the feeling at the moment)

but i see you dropped quite a bunch?, i tend to never drop something (though i just COULDNT complete Sister princess REpure, since i tend to fall asleep whenever i started an episode (it was just completely different from what i expected)
Aug 19, 2010 12:20 AM

May 2009
Thomas said:
@SJKim92

Shared anime = 109
Anime compatibility = 73.3%

We got kind of the same taste, though i got some more hardcore romance drama shows/Incest shows

kinda like your taste, and i loved seirei no moribito aswell so (thumbs up)

i know we rate very different (i tend to overrate some stuff, cuz of the feeling at the moment)

but i see you dropped quite a bunch?, i tend to never drop something (though i just COULDNT complete Sister princess REpure, since i tend to fall asleep whenever i started an episode (it was just completely different from what i expected)

saving for thomas
Anime compatibility with Thomas is:
Medium-High
66.6%
what in the devils name 666 omg holy crap ur a jsp user lol
Watching:
Bleach=bleh
Completed:
i sink we both tend to overrate stuff
elfen lied=/= 10 iso explain
fate stay =/= 10 but i'll let that one go
Keion-10 meh.. that understandable (not really)
Kämpfer- noooo, just noooo
Seiken no Blacksmith- 10 really? >< fml
others seem fair to me ^^
good grief u overrate more than me lol <_<
on hold:
Air- definitely watch this
Escaflowne- good drama too
The Place Promised in Our Early Days- gg also
others duno :(
Dropped:
:(
PTW:
imo don't watch white album
that is all fellow jsp'r

ethan_uAug 19, 2010 12:30 AM
Aug 19, 2010 9:52 AM

Apr 2010
@ ethan_u

Anime compatibility: Somewhat Low 44.8%

Anime Shared (25)

Watching:
Well..definetley you watch much more than me...the only thing in common here we have Naruto Shippuuden...you rate it with 9 ...is just 1 point difference between us...I rate it with 8 [not a big Naruto fan anymore -]

Completed

Finally! I see a person who truly knows the awosomness of the anime's and rate it fair and square...I see you rate just like me at the anime's we watched...actually one difference...D.Gray-Man you rate it with 4...Why rate so low? I mean I know some episodes takes longer to defeat one person but that's what make's it better...I actually enjoyed this anime...I agree totally with you when you rated the Clannad and Clannad After Story with 10...is a gorgeous anime and it deserves this score...for the rest we rated same...maybe by a difference by 1 point or max 2...

On-Hold:
I don't know what to say here...I didn't saw anything from theese anime's.

Dropped:
Why droped Bleach? Is actually quitte interesting...don't get ur taste in anime's but what the hell...is ur choice...

Plan to watch:

Ai Yori Aoshi and all the seasons is definetley an anime you should watch if you are more drawn to romance anime's...Azumanga Daioh is quitte funny so you should watch it too...DN Angel is again another good romance anime...old...but good...Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun is an interesting one, Is the first anime when I see the main characters are some succubus characters...so is quite good...Jigoku Shoujo is a MUST to watch...all three seasons is a MUST to watch...even though is kindda old now but is awsomne ...Kiss x Sis is a good ecchi anime...is more a fan service...so I reccomand you search the uncensored version lol *perv mind* ^_^ , Love Hina is another harem comedy romance anime so you should give it a shoot,Omamori Himari is another one good anime if you are drawn to "neko" a/k/a cat girls characters, Pandora Hearts is another good anime if you like supernatural stuff, but I strongly advise you should quit your atempt to watch Spiral...is boring and have's a plain plot that make's you scream and throw ur PC out of the window, Nagasarate Airantou is another good anime...not briliant...but is OK...

That's all I know...for conclusion...you rate pretty much like me...only the conclusion for the D.Gray-Man...but we all have an anime that we dislike right?
Shiro-Aug 19, 2010 4:50 PM
Aug 19, 2010 4:48 PM

Feb 2010
@ ShiroChan89

Completed Anime:

You've gotten enough comments on your high (over)rating, so I won't harp on that. I'll just comment on some of the noticeable differences that we have for anime we have both watched.

Akikan - this anime was an insult to my brain. Really, anime comes up with weird ideas and concepts, but this one was just moronic. The plot was pathetic and the characters were bland (not even Jun Fukuyama could save his character). Initially, I thought it would just be mediocre, but it turned out to be mind-numbingly awful.

Bakemonogatari - huh, a score we actually share. At the start, I would have given this a 10, but I disliked some of the story arcs, particularly the Tsubasa Cat arc.

Another one we share is Canaan - I had high hopes for this one, but I didn't like the last two episodes, and I felt the plot copuld have done itself more justic, preferably with more episodes. And I didn't like Maria, I preferred more insane characters like Liang Qi, and I really liked the sub-plot between Hakkoh and Santana. Also, best taxi driver. EVER.

Bleach: The Diamond Dust Rebellion - not a bad movie, but certainly not good enough to warrant a 10.

Clannad - a surprisingly enjoyable high school romance. I never thought it would appeal to me, but it did. It was only ever worth an 8, however, it never struck me as a masterpiece. I will give it credit though for being able to win me over. It was the same with After Story - much better than Clannad (I gave it a score of 9), and it was utterly beautiful and emotional.

Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou - it started out with such promise. Then it just got progressively worse. The last part of the story was a veritable train-wreck. It ruined any potential the first few episodes had.

Nagasarete Airantou - you know, I really enjoyed the first two episodes. I thought it was going to be something worth-while. My god, how wrong I was. It just got worse. And worse. It was a chore to get to the end of this. Face-palming wasn't even enough towards the end of this series, I wanted to slam my face against the wall. Most of the females were unbearably selfish

and the series also became incredibly childish and boring.

Pandora Hearts - this one disappointed me. After the Cheshire Cat appeared, it seemed as though it just lost its spark. Granted, the ending was going to be crappy because the manga is ongoing, but it was more than just a bad ending that brought my score down. Eventually, I ended up not liking Oz that much - there's just something about him that bugs me. Of course, Break is a god. And Emily is too. I think I'll stick to the manga with this one.

Tenjou Tenge - man, this was disappointing. It started out great, and holy hells, it was boring for the most part. For a series like this, it shouldn't happen. Also, what I wanted most didn't happen - I wanted Aya to go batshit insane with her brother's sword. C'mon, she has the ability, yet for most of the series, she mopes around. It was lame. I might still give the manga a shot.

Dropped:

Oh my. You actually gave something a rating > 5.

And you dropped One Piece? Since you're keeping up with Bleach and Naruto, I would've thought you'd have the drive to keep up with this one too. And you can't have thought it was bad, you gave it a 7 when you dropped it. But since you seem to like shounen, you should try Fairy Tail. It's fairly good, though it takes a while to heat up, and it's currently airing (42 episodes so far) so it's easy to catch up on now.

PTW:

Why do you have Spice and Wolf II on your PTW when you've never seen the first season?

Some good and shitty titles on your PTW. But you'll probably rate them all above 8 anyway, so there's little point in differentiating between them.

novalisAug 19, 2010 5:25 PM
Aug 19, 2010 5:43 PM

Dec 2007
@ Novalis

Anime compatibility with novalis is:
Somewhat High
71.0%

Anime You Share (99)

Watching:
Seems like you have some catching-up to do on the on-goings.
You'r watching black lagoon which i also am going to watch, lets hope its as good as the previous seasons!

Kinda surprised you havent set ratings on your watching shows, seeing as you have little mini-reviews on most of them so it seems you have a pretty good opinion of some of them. Me myself i like to rate shows when i feel ive gotten a pretty good hold of them, and i use the tags for tagging so i can search easier when giving recommendations to friends.

Completed:
You seem to have a good range of ratings, which generally is a good thing IMO.

We share quiet some shows, and think alike on many of them, but what lowers the compatibility is the fact that we rate some shows VERY differently, like chaos head or jigoku shoujo for example.
You really seem to love Jigoku shoujo where i dont like it at all. The repetative story just didnt cut it for me i guess, and i thought it got worse by the seasons.
Then there are ofc shows we dont share and i cant say much about them really.

On-hold:
You have very many shows here i see. If i look at the comments to some of the shows on this list it seems its only a matter of time before you drop them. Perhaps this list functions like a not-dropped-yet-but-soon-list?
Start watching Gintama again though, because its truly awesome! Shows like Queens blade should just go to dropped at once, really bad show.

Dropped:
Not much to say about it, i can understand the drops pretty easily since you wrote about the shows in the tags. Though Hikaru no go is pretty good, slow in the beginning, but after a couple of episodes the pace picks up and it becomes pretty good. The good thing about it is you know it has an ending, unlike other shounens like Naruto which is endless.

Plan to watch:
A long list indeed, same as with me. I dont even know why i use PTW anymore, since i tend to forget to watch the shows i add to it anyway. I mostly get to watch new shows when they air nowadays or if i get a recommendation, its highly rated or has many seeders on BakaBT.

What i can say about your PTW is that you should watch 5 centimeters per second. its one of my favourites and i think its just wonderful.
Also Aoi bungaku series is a really nice watch, though i havent completed it myself, i went and bought the actual books the anime is based on after seeing a couple of episodes.

Also, darker than black should be mentioned. Its one of my favourites, altough not a 10, still really good. It has nice story, characters, music and animation. Mostly its the feel that it gives me that i like i think. This gloomy feeling of sorts.
Aug 19, 2010 5:59 PM

Sep 2009
Anime compatibility with Onegai is:
Somewhat High
71.2%
Anime You Share (43)

Watching: That's quite a bit of One Piece you've seen. I have every reason to believe it'll be around a 9.99 rating when it ends airing by MAL's rating system, and I eagerly await that day. Gintama has many funny episodes, but also quite a bit of dull ones up to episode 58. I'll have to see how the Benizakura arc plays out before I continue judging it, though. I prefer all comedy episodes, to be honest. I have an interest in starting Denpateki ka Kanojo, but only once the last OVA airs. HOTD is quite fun to watch if I do say so myself. Hopefully it'll be a 26-episode show since it will most probably have a cliff-hanger ending if it does end at episode 12. The show tends to have a one episode per chapter speed.

Completed: Good on you for liking 5cm/s. Boring? Maybe. Painfully realistic? Oh so much. If you plan on watching Aria the Origination, I think you should catch the second season too instead of jumping from the first to last. There are quite a few developments in the end that would be essential to enjoyment of the last season. I pretty much agree on the scores you gave the Clannad series, except the OVAs didn't leave such a nice impression on me. Too short, I guess. R2 was indeed not as good as the first season because of the introduction of a lot of unwanted elements, though it seems it detracted from the experience more for me than it did for you. Ef was a little too meh for me after having seen all the Key works. FMP Second Raid twice as good as the first season and better than Fumoffu? That's certainly different than most opinions I've seen. K-On! was mediocre embodied in anime. Otherwise, an average of 7.0 rating. Not bad, lower than my 7.2.

On-Hold: Arakawa Under the Bridge. Not the thing for everybody, but for some strange reason I can't help but be charmed by it. Baccano!'s first few episodes are a little jarring since it's difficult to piece together what's going on, but once you get into the series, it becomes clearer with each episode and turns into an amazing ride. I also suggest finishing Mushishi and Haruhi-chan (the latter is quite short anyhow). Drop Strawberry Panic, not worth your time even if it's got the yuris. Go with Sono Hanabira instead

Dropped: Good work dropping Bleach. You only really need One Piece out of Jump's Big Three in my opinion. Quite a few shows you've dropped on the first episode, most of them being hard ecchi. Eh, why not just avoid the genre period?

PTW: Quite a few here. Ookami-san is a little generic, so you may or may not find it interesting. Kanon (2006) was better than Clannad's first season in my opinion, but doesn't match Clannad AS' drama. You need tolerance for shounen-ai if you want to like Hetalia. Air was just...erratic. Same goes for Angel Beats! Seitokai Yakuindomo is also generic, and ditto for Goshuushou. I gotta stop being such a negative person, oy. Well, enjoy LOGH.

PseudoJordAug 19, 2010 6:18 PM
Aug 21, 2010 4:29 AM

Jun 2007
I haven't posted since that lowly woman needed putting in her place/the kitchen, have I?... IT'S TIME!!!!

PseudoJordan: 64.2%, 7.6 (you) vs. 6.9, 36 titles

Ooooo, someone else who uses tags. Your tags are far shorter, far less interesting than my own, but it sure beats looking at only numbers!

I haven't watched Clannad, and probably never will since Gremlins scare me, but the fact you say you cried over a cartoon makes me question your sexuality... assuming you're male.

TTGL, 10/10... no. Just no. How can one ignore so many flaws and give out a 10/10 so easily? MAYBE if we were typing only about the first half we'd be able to agree, but taking the last stretch into consideration, it's nowhere near 10-10-10-10-10-10-10 level. Fix this, plz.

Mushishi is 10/10 worthy, the last episode/lack of conclusion aside, so I have no problems with that. However, if you think it's "indescribable", then you need a dictionary, my friend.

Laputa went nowhere in its first half. The last half was great, ja, but - much like in the case of TTGL - you shouldn't gloss over huge flaws when throwing around the highest ratings possible.

You claim Spirited Away is "a bit over-rated"... yet you scored it 9/10. My head hurts.

On the bright side, you 9/10'd Mononoke, too - one of Miyazaki's few truly great films.

The Kenshin OVA raised your "standard for awesome sword battles to an impossible high"? Methinks you need to move Sword of the Stranger from your PTW list. You watched the Kenshin OVA for the wrong reasons, clearly.

Excel Saga isn't funny, and neither is your 8/10 score. Aion is not amused.

Code Geass is THE best mecha anime; not TTGL. Death Note + Mecha = win. Rainbow + mecha = fail. Remember this. 8/10 is too low.

VoaDS; boring? I think you meant to refer to Shinkai's other, non-debut works. Everything else he's made since has left me yawning. Fix this error, plz.

Yay, someone else stealth dropped R2/rated it 6/10. You've just earned a few much needed Aironic respect points. Go you!

Remove the hold placed on Tokyo Magnitude. Now.

I agree with dropping Kenshin, but disagree with awarding it an 8/10 score. You don't give 8-10/10's to titles you drop. Use your head, foo'.

I agree with you not being madly in love with the Negima anime. The manga isn't the best, and the adaptations kind of suck as a consequence. Cause and effect, etc etc.

Naruto is the best shounen fighting title in existence for the first 135 episodes. Fuck off with your 5/10 after you went higher in the case of a far shorter (including awful fillers), far less entertaining shounen title that only had ONE good fight - the Hajime one, 30 or so episode in.

Scrapped Princess is a Bones title. Bones don't make average anime. It was very stupid of you to drop such a good little anime, after all of one episode. It isn't a 100+ episode shounen...

Paranoia Agent is also worth finishing. Dropping quality titles before the halfway point isn't smart. Have you ever had a IQ test, our of interest?

Spice and Wolf, NHK, Whisper of the Heart, FMP (S1 aside), SotS, and Macross Frontier are all must watch titles, out of those listed on your PTW list.

Your list design is the basic, suck-arse one. Fix it or you'll never have as many list views as my wonderful self.
Aug 22, 2010 12:16 PM

Jun 2010
@Aironic

Watching:I know next to nothing about any of these series.

Completed:Some well known anime and barely any 10s.

On Hold:No one should have that many anime on hold.

Dropped:WHY THE **** WOULD YOU DROP ONE PIECE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plan to Watch:Baccano is a fantasic anime and it should be at the top of your plan to watch list.
Aug 22, 2010 12:37 PM

Feb 2010
@General-White

Love the avatar hee hee hee

Watching: Hey Digimon awesome

Completed: Lucky Star hey I recognize that, Planning on watching Soul Eater myself once I'm done reading the manga, and that's it

On Hold + Dropped + Plan to Watch: Nothing to comment on here d:
Aug 22, 2010 12:48 PM

Jul 2010
Watching
No comment on these.

Completed
Not much to say here.. I see you like Digimon! Brings back memories. :)

On-Hold
WTF!? There is a anime version of The PowerPuff Girls? That's quite a suprise to me.

Dropped
Nice job dropping the longest shows in history. I put up with Naruto but gave up on Bleach pretty early myself.

Plan to Watch
I see you plan on watching Ergo proxy. I am in the middle of it right now; very slow show but very intriguing!
Pages (151) « First ... « 45 46 [47] 48 49 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» What are your thoughts on _____? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Gem - Aug 28, 2016

2934 by IpreferEcchi »»
15 seconds ago

» Have you seen the movie above? v5 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Jun 28, 2021

8692 by cody »»
20 seconds ago

» What is the user above you known for? v11 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Oct 22, 2022

1262 by cody »»
2 minutes ago

» Post your opinion of the user above you v.19 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Aug 11, 2021

9397 by OniMage »»
5 minutes ago

» First Thing That Comes To Mind v21 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Mar 27

7486 by Dostojevskij »»
12 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.