Forum Settings
Forums

"Marched to their deaths: Sickening ISIS slaughter continues as 250 soldiers captured at Syrian airbase are stripped then led to the desert for mass execution"

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Aug 29, 2014 5:26 AM

Oct 2013
It's quite sad and very depressing to see things ,but the real sad thing is this Syrians were getting killed ,but no one cared . Yet ,when the west feared this might haunt them they started reacting ... hypocrites .

Of course to me both sides are sickening equally .
Aug 29, 2014 5:27 AM
Jul 2018
So horrible. :/
Aug 29, 2014 5:32 AM

Sep 2011
A7MAD111 said:
It's quite sad and very depressing to see things ,but the real sad thing is this Syrians were getting killed ,but no one cared . Yet ,when the west feared this might haunt them they started reacting ... hypocrites .

yes cause mass slaughter is totally the equivalent to not paying much attention to events happening halfway across the world. Nice job distracting from a truly sickening story by trying to force some external agendas into the news story for your own personal purpose.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Aug 29, 2014 5:44 AM

Mar 2014
It never ceases to amaze me how hard people try to turn things into partisan issues.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 29, 2014 5:49 AM

Oct 2013
JizzyHitler said:
A7MAD111 said:

yes cause mass slaughter is totally the equivalent to not paying much attention to events happening halfway across the world. Nice job distracting from a truly sickening story by trying to force some external agendas into the news story for your own personal purpose.

Excuse me ? It's true no one stopped the mass killing ,but when these things happen you need to stop it ,because terrorists ,right ? Or when they went to check if assad is using Chemical weapons that surely will help ...

I hate them equally and what agendas ? You mean finding the killing of civilians is external agenda and what purpose I am gaining here ?

I am free to express my opinion, as well as you are free to state baseless assumptions like the ones in your post.
Aug 29, 2014 7:44 AM

Feb 2012
I honestly have no idea how these terrorists can be stopped. :( I saw the video on the news today (a blurred version), but it's very disturbing to see what is happening over there. I hope it ends very soon..

Aug 29, 2014 9:28 AM

Jan 2014
xshizuneix said:
I honestly have no idea how these terrorists can be stopped. :( I saw the video on the news today (a blurred version), but it's very disturbing to see what is happening over there. I hope it ends very soon..

It will be quite a while before this issue is resolved. The battling ideologies are just too strong, and I don't see a diplomatic solution. It will most likely have to get very violent before there is peace once more.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Aug 29, 2014 9:31 AM

Nov 2008
xshizuneix said:

A nice thorough carpet bombing will do.

Aug 29, 2014 9:56 AM

Aug 2014
*sigh*. Killing, killing everywhere.
Aug 29, 2014 11:05 AM

Oct 2009
A7MAD111 said:
Excuse me ? It's true no one stopped the mass killing ,but when these things happen you need to stop it ,because terrorists ,right?.

Excellent idea.

Here's the plan - Saudi Arabia, Iran, Israel, Hamas-Palestine, Egypt, Shabeeha, non-ISIL Iraq, Peshmerga, Lebanon (including Hezbollah), and all the other opponents of ISIL put aside their differences and form a coalition and use their overwhelming military superiourity to crush the ISIL in a week.

O wait a minute, that will never happen because everyone hates each other there and can't maintain their own peace.

If you find the lack of action and care by the West "truly sickening", then I wonder what you think about your own country and the other proxy countries in the area.

Saudi Arabia probably has a near Top 20 military in the world and would make short work of ISIL. Why dont you guys do something?
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.