Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 26, 2014 4:18 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well that was cute. They definitely got a little closer under the rain with the umbrella. "Going out".
Aug 27, 2014 5:46 PM
Jul 2018
Ugh, I don't know what to think or hope for.

Suwa and Naho are happily married in the future. They have a child, and their love is neutral. It's obvious that Suwa likes Naho in the present time, too. However, Naho likes Kakeru. And Kakeru likes Naho.
Suwa

I don't want Kakeru to die, but I don't want Naho's future with Suwa to be erased.
Aug 27, 2014 7:43 PM

Feb 2014
I really really scared that the storm will coming soon. All of this light-heart feeling really just too good to be last forever. I hope i am wrong about this.

I has a certain speculation, what if Kakeru also received a letter from his future from different time line to save Suwa and let himself die instead??? that will be really screwed up.XD

Poor Suwa, but i am also like Kakeru. Oh, damn it.
Aug 27, 2014 8:54 PM

Aug 2010
toralos said:
Ugh, I don't know what to think or hope for.

Suwa and Naho are happily married in the future. They have a child, and their love is neutral. It's obvious that Suwa likes Naho in the present time, too. However, Naho likes Kakeru. And Kakeru likes Naho.
Suwa

I don't want Kakeru to die, but I don't want Naho's future with Suwa to be erased.

My heart goes out to Suwa as well. But the only thing that's making me feel slightly bittersweet is knowing about the "parallel reality" (or whatever the term actually is). I think now that their story is re-written, in another reality, Suwa and Naho are happily married with a kid. This "other" reality is for Naho and Kakeru to take another chance for their own different ending. But nevertheless, it's still sad knowing that Suwa likes Naho, and still had to give her up, to protect Kakeru's future. :(

Flashoftheback said:
I really really scared that the storm will coming soon. All of this light-heart feeling really just too good to be last forever. I hope i am wrong about this.

I has a certain speculation, what if Kakeru also received a letter from his future from different time line to save Suwa and let himself die instead??? that will be really screwed up.XD

Poor Suwa, but i am also like Kakeru. Oh, damn it.

lol it will be scary if Kakeru received a letter as well, considering he's already dead when they wrote the letter. but yeah, there could be a plot twist! we're all hoping for a happy ending for all of them :)
Aug 28, 2014 2:14 AM
Jan 2013
WE NEED A KISS xD
But I love suwa :A; He was sad >_< and happy as well xD
Aug 28, 2014 7:36 AM

Mar 2014
Aww such a sweet chapter. They finally held hands again.

Ah the last page gave me a feeling bad things are going to happen during the festival. >.<

They better not tell Kakeru about the letters. If he knew(and believed them) he would probably think they only befriended him because the letters said so. Saving him is going to be even harder if that happened.

I feel bad for Suwa, but I don't want Kakeru to die either. (Is it me just me or was TakakoXSuwa hinted at?)

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging
Aug 29, 2014 1:44 AM

Sep 2011
Yeah, it's really a toss up and up in the air about both guys since Suwa is so nice and trying to hide his own feelings. I sort of thought the other girl was looking at Suwa, but then again she might have realized that Suwa liked her( the mc) and was sad because of that.
Aug 29, 2014 12:47 PM
Jan 2014
inzaratha said:
Yeah, it's really a toss up and up in the air about both guys since Suwa is so nice and trying to hide his own feelings. I sort of thought the other girl was looking at Suwa, but then again she might have realized that Suwa liked her( the mc) and was sad because of that.

Everyone knew that Suwa liked Naho from quite some time ago. I assume the reason why she's looking at him is because her future self told her something that involves Suwa.
Sep 12, 2014 12:51 PM
Mar 2013
suwa T.T
Sep 12, 2014 12:53 PM
Mar 2013
Burgerboner69 said:
inzaratha said:

Everyone knew that Suwa liked Naho from quite some time ago. I assume the reason why she's looking at him is because her future self told her something that involves Suwa.
might be
Sep 18, 2014 4:30 PM

Apr 2012
man, that was sweet and heartwarming, if anything bad happens to them in the next chapter, my heart won't be able to take it for sure
Aug 23, 2015 1:04 AM

Sep 2013
The dark haired girl is so cute.

Still don't like Kakeru and Naho. What a boring couple. Even alone they're boring. Especially Naho. But together, well, they're zzzz as fuck.

Actually, just focus the other four kids, they are much cooler tbf.
Feb 6, 2016 12:48 PM
Jul 2015
This chapter was so sweet and cute.
Kakeru is a cute boy, I like him, but I prefer Naho with Suwa. Suwa is such an amazing friend, I feel really bad for him.
Feb 16, 2016 3:31 PM

Mar 2014
<333 that was really adorable
but yeah, friends will be friends!
Feb 17, 2016 6:57 PM

Jun 2013
Oh my god, that was so fucking cute!!
Feb 23, 2016 2:32 AM

Jan 2014
So cute >_<
I knew they all had letters the moment Suwa said he got one too haha
Apr 15, 2016 7:07 PM

Aug 2015
Pretty cute
Getting the feeling that Naho ignoring the letters is going to backfire, I'm betting there's going to be some important information in one of the letters and it'll end up with Kakeru dieing because she didn't read it.
Jun 25, 2016 3:35 AM

Jun 2007
Naho is so cute. I'd die of happiness if I was Kakeru in this chapter\

Naho could read the letter but still act differently. i got a bad feeling
see you, space cowperson . . .
Jul 16, 2016 12:30 AM

Feb 2013
Yeah, I have a bad feeling. Something's not right. I'm scared.
Dec 22, 2019 5:55 AM
Feb 2018
So at the end of this story either Naho is gonna be with kakeru or suwa. This story might still end in a tragedy even if Naho gets with kakeru. I have a bad feeling.

More topics from this board

» Does the anime and movie cover it all ?

xnub - Aug 13, 2023

1 by ixaa »»
Aug 14, 2023 1:08 AM

Poll: » Orange Chapter 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2014

12 by Frog_blue »»
Feb 15, 2023 4:47 PM

Poll: » Haru-iro Astronaut Chapter 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 26, 2013

6 by Tsunamii_ »»
Jan 6, 2023 3:20 AM

» orange rerelease

Gieog_ - Jan 27, 2022

8 by Smashdevil »»
Jan 4, 2023 1:04 AM

Poll: » Orange Chapter 3 Discussion

ZeroZx - Jul 8, 2012

21 by Tsunamii_ »»
Jan 1, 2023 1:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.