Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 4, 2014 10:30 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Meh episode. It was more of a built-up with some reflecting on their current situation and Art.

Do some of the characters realize the potential dangers of facing the Minimum Users? I guess one guy found out the hard way.
Aug 4, 2014 11:36 AM
Jan 2014
It was a slow episode, but it escalated quickly near the end.

I wonder why their bodies are acting like that.

Poor Gasquet, should've known not to mess with minimum users... It's sad to see the old man go out like that, his last words were touching.

Even Art was struck by the loss of his former partner. If only Art and Murasaki made it in time...
Aug 4, 2014 12:05 PM

Jun 2013
Ahh I didn't want Gasquet to die
All the minimum holders are having side effects hopefully we find out next episode.
Aug 4, 2014 12:36 PM
Feb 2013
Looks like all of Nice's posseies are going through a regression.

RIP to the old man
RazorRamona200Aug 4, 2014 12:57 PM
Aug 4, 2014 1:05 PM

Dec 2011
Funny how Nice has turned from the looking like the strongest character to looking like a weak blob...

It's rather interesting what's happening to Nice and his friends after they use their minimums, it's like an adverse reaction to using them.

How easily Art told the weird bunch that now he just has to kill Nice because his plans require it.

We also got to see Theo and Rei this episode, long time no see since the first season if I'm not mistaken lol.

Poor Murasaki's personal life is all about doing the chores that Nice is too lazy to do and can't handle T.T

Gasuke-san nooooooooooo!!!!

Art needs to go down as soon as possible...
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
Aug 4, 2014 1:11 PM
Aug 2011
-Resident- said:

This is the only thing this show knows how to do.

Murasaki best boy, everyone else is just dicking around.

While I didn't expect the old man to die (this soon at least) i'm far from being impressed.
Aug 4, 2014 1:29 PM
Jul 2018
Poor Gasquet, he should not have mess with minimum users.
Aug 4, 2014 1:37 PM

Apr 2010
Disappointed! But I feel sad for Gasuke. . .

More tension between Nice and Art. They should get a room already. I still want to know, what really happened to him that changed him to be like that.
Aug 4, 2014 1:48 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
I had a feeling that Freemum is a shady group. Now it's confirmed with their partnership with Art.

Minimum Holders begin to detect problems in their bodies. Still not sure what's the reason for the cause. Hopefully Ratio will come up with something soon.

Birthday's video taping was pretty funny. Murasaki is the chores boy. Nice is definitely slacking off. XD

Mixed feelings about Gasquet's death. The informant did warn him not to dig too deep. I might've liked him later on as a character. Too bad, he's no more..

Good episode. I like Nice's way of wording his resolve: "I can't forgive art for making himself cry." Nice one, Nice. XD

Aug 4, 2014 2:04 PM

Oct 2013
Why did Gasquet have to die? Dat's disappointing
Aug 4, 2014 2:33 PM

Nov 2007
The power going uncontrolled for the monster minimum.

Group of "Free-mum"?

Nobu's character and his friend were funny when the minimum pair were talking about ex-police guy.

That old police guy got killed...
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 4, 2014 3:05 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
I liked the filming part. Murasaki is awesome. Lol at the Usagitora. The animal plates sure are cute. It was a nice look at Hamatora's life at home.

Gasuuuuke :(
Aug 4, 2014 4:13 PM

Dec 2012
Am I the only one who wasn't disappointed??

I understand where you're all coming from but I think this slower episode was needed, i set up the bigger part of the conflict that's coming up.

Also I don't know who, but either Art or Nice is going to stand there with a "trigger" to pull at the end saying "I can't do it". Probably Art, he needs to come to his senses soon.
Or more like it, I want to know why he lost them in the first place.

R.I.P old man!
The 2002 Tokyo Mew Mew adaptation is not as great as you remember it being.
Aug 4, 2014 4:39 PM
Mar 2013
Old man is gone. Nice is getting serious. The side effects are kicking in for everyone now.
Aug 4, 2014 4:48 PM
Sep 2012
Welp, Art is still pissing me off. No change in that aspect.
Sad about Gasquet. ):
Aug 4, 2014 5:35 PM

Jan 2013
rip best character
Please check my music out on SoundCloud! There's something for everyone.

Aug 4, 2014 5:44 PM

Aug 2013
parfaited said:
-Resident- said:

This is the only thing this show knows how to do.

Spot on hahaha. Maybe they were going for the shock factor? *slow*slow*slow*BOOM!* It kind of didn't work though.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Aug 4, 2014 6:43 PM

Mar 2012
Art... So this piece of shit has a minimum or not?! This is fucking confusing...
Art is feeling it, that feeling when he's the most powerful character in the story.
So the detective is dead? Hum interesting.
Nice woke up, finally.
Aug 4, 2014 7:23 PM

Jan 2014
Art's minimum is the revival one, How else did he survive MORAL'S attack last season?

I'm liking this season a lot more than the last... I have a feeling art isn't "evil" per say..
Watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, you wont be disappointed. http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Uran10
Check out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEz0PrV3Vh-ksW0mzOWnnSQ

Aug 4, 2014 8:38 PM

Apr 2014
I was going to talk about how cute Murasaki was with all the chores but ugh Gasuke. Art is kinda pissing me off now.
Aug 4, 2014 9:12 PM
Jul 2014
What is going on with those side effects. RIP old man. Nice is mad now.
Aug 4, 2014 9:33 PM

Aug 2014
I keep thinking finally Nice. He really should have been harder with Art since Episode 3.
What I am curious about is Saikyou. Wonder what or who it is?
Aug 4, 2014 10:16 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
R.I.P Old man ;3;
Aug 5, 2014 6:25 AM
Aug 2014
I'm a little disappointed at this episode, nonetheless it was still great, if that makes sense. Also, Hajime gets an award for least screen time, heck, she didn't even say anything xD Also, poor Oji-san, I was kinda hoping he wouldn't die. And, Nice is finally...Angry? Lol
Aug 5, 2014 7:26 AM

Oct 2013
Noooo!! Os-san! Why'd they have to kill you off like that? And Nice, man your reasoning is weird bro.

I'm kinda scared to watch the next ep now- " MURASAKIIIIII!!!!!! - from the preview.
"There's no shame in falling down... true shame is to not stand up again!"

"Aah? Of course I won't miss!"

"My blood tastes like Iron."

"Run through the tape in life! Never give up! Run through the tape!"
Aug 5, 2014 8:27 AM

Oct 2011
Everyone I love keeps dying T___T

Next week
Murasaki NOOOOOOOOOOO T___T

I'd be shocked if Saikyou was Art's brother
Aug 5, 2014 8:49 AM

Jun 2014
Nice's love for Art is getting as trivial as Naruto x Sasuke.. This episode was just filled with more questions than answering any, why are the Hamatora crew getting affected and not any other minimum holders?

DAMN IT, I WANT ANSWERS!

"We live not to forget our past, but to learn from it!"

―Freya Crescent, Final Fantasy IX.
Aug 5, 2014 9:16 AM

Jun 2014
What's happening!!!??? why are they loosing their minimum one by one!!!!???
RIP old man

Hope hajime will get more screentime :) hahaha birthday's tape video XD so funny
Aug 5, 2014 8:43 PM
Mar 2014
Hold on a minute.. What's Hajime's side effect from using her minimum?
Aug 6, 2014 4:28 AM

Jan 2011
uran10 said:
Art's minimum is the revival one, How else did he survive MORAL'S attack last season?

We've known that for awhile now.
Aug 6, 2014 12:39 PM
Mar 2009
ReaperCreeper said:
uran10 said:

We've known that for awhile now.

Art is making highlanders everywhere look like really unpleasant people...
Aug 6, 2014 5:41 PM

Jul 2012
I hate Art.

This anime is being pretty awesome so far (even with slow paced episodes like this one). Way better than first season in my opinion.

4/5
Aug 9, 2014 8:39 AM

Jan 2009
" I will not forgive art for making himself cry "

What the fuck nice?! Art just let him die a horrible death and you are more worried about if your boyfriend made himself cry.

This anime......the dropped is strong with this anime.
Aug 9, 2014 4:14 PM
Oct 2013
DarthVantos said:
" I will not forgive art for making himself cry "

What the fuck nice?! Art just let him die a horrible death and you are more worried about if your boyfriend made himself cry.

Dude, you made my day.

I'm Disappointed over and over again,
It's nice how they manage to keep us waiting for the next episodes, where hopefully, we will discover everything. but can't they give us fucking clues?!? Art starts to really piss me off, and i don't want to be cause i used to really like him. It seems that Saikyou is the former hacker partner of Moral.. maybe? It seems as next episode Murasaki is going to lose his Minimum, and OMG why?!? Why did they had to kill poor Gasquet??!? I loved this guy so much! and the ending was soo Emotional, even tho Nice is now serious, he is kinda dumb with the way he thinks (as seen above).

Quiet a few reveals this episode, i guess i liked it..
4 or 3/5 I guess.. This show gets me confused so much!
Aug 9, 2014 7:27 PM
Mar 2012
junpants said:
Nice's love for Art is getting as trivial as Naruto x Sasuke.. This episode was just filled with more questions than answering any, why are the Hamatora crew getting affected and not any other minimum holders?

DAMN IT, I WANT ANSWERS!

You've pretty much summed up how I'm feeling. That Naruto x Sasuke relationship is definitely what's going on with those two.

I've been wanting AT LEAST one question answered... But I'm getting absolutely none.

It feels as though they're doing a lot of build up and making this "Saikyou" person out to be an enormous deal. I just hope whoever Saikyou is isn't disappointing when and if they do appear. Although I have a few guesses as to who it may be... I just don't want the last two episodes to be where they fill in everything, leave plot holes, and unanswered questions like quite a few 12/13 ep animes.

I liked the whole housewife Murasaki scene though lolol although I feel it was a bit of a filler. I DO NOT LIKE THE SCREAMING AT THE END THOUGH THAT WAS NOT COOL I DON'T WANT SOMETHING TO HAPPEN TO MURASAKI AS WELL.

Also... R.I.P Ossan. You were one of my fav chars and now you're gone orz.
Aug 15, 2014 10:16 AM

Jun 2014
Is Saikyou that programmer girl last season?
Aug 21, 2014 2:20 AM

Feb 2011
Finally Rei is back.

Also poor Gasquet, he was the coolest character in this series even though he never had a chance.
Aug 25, 2014 9:08 AM

Dec 2008
If I knew Art was going to be showing out like this, I would've preferred he stay dead.

Sent with Mal Updater
Sep 2, 2014 3:00 PM

Jun 2014
It was an okay episode. Sad Gasquet died.
Sep 19, 2014 1:19 PM

Oct 2013
Lately this series feels like a bunch of kids playing a game of cops and robbers and the cops are complete idiots lol.
Sep 22, 2014 11:26 AM

Oct 2009
Meh. Gasquet, really? You thought it was a good idea to go up against Minimum Holders by yourself? -_-
This felt more like one of the shittier episodes from last season.
Sep 23, 2014 1:53 AM

Jun 2011
Damn it.

This was funny,
I can't forgive Art for making himself cry.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Oct 1, 2014 11:54 AM

Sep 2012
Everyone's having side effect, what is the cause of it?
What the fuck is Art's true intentions?

ToG25thBaam said:

I'm a bit pissed to Nice and Art. Nice can't forgive Art just because he make himself cry wtf, and Art is crying over Gasuke, why didn't he help him? -.-
Oct 5, 2014 5:03 PM

Jul 2013
Stupid old bastard.. did he really think he'd stand a chance against minimum holders?

Anyway Art is a villain now.. no matter what his reasons are. He freaking tried to kill Nice.. and that's not nice.
Oct 16, 2014 7:55 AM
May 2012
What the fuck is happening to them??
No, not Gasuke T^T Art, you bitch!!

ToG25thBaam said:
Damn it.

This was funny,

Yeah ahahaha.
Oct 17, 2014 3:26 AM

Aug 2014
It really is strange how Nice seems to be almost the weakest character in whole story... In season 1 Nice was the strongest and coolest character and it was good..
Oct 19, 2014 5:00 AM

Aug 2013
Shit.. old gramps hit the sack just like that.
They can't even kill properly.. why use his minimum to do it whatever it is.
Nice-kun losing his cool isn't cool to watch..
I don't really get what's happening now.
Apr 4, 2015 10:17 PM

Jul 2008
Aozure said:
Meh. Gasquet, really? You thought it was a good idea to go up against Minimum Holders by yourself? -_-
This felt more like one of the shittier episodes from last season.

My thoughts exactly, the story writing and directing is shit, his death was forced.

And Nice getting angry at Arc for making himself cry when an old man is dead next to him? seriously?
Aug 6, 2015 11:45 AM

May 2012
Didn't expect that ending! Let's see what's next.
Sep 4, 2015 11:31 AM

Feb 2015
Hannah_Ana said:
If I knew Art was going to be showing out like this, I would've preferred he stay dead.

Sent with Mal Updater

HAHA! true!
------
has anyone noticed that in the theme song haijime was trapped by that old man before, it's different now.

oh and AMEN nice. the reason why i didn't care about honey and her father was what nice aaid before the episode started. family is waaay too overrated. it's not about who you're related with at all, so don't get in a hissy fit if this fantasy you think family is supposed to be, isn't.

gasquet you blundering fool. taking on MINIMUM HOLDERS AT BY YOURSELF? yea, whatever. his death was more stupid than sad.

....i had no idea what went on with nice until later in the episode - his power was making him act weird! i wonder how....

and art's teaming up with freemum...how is he making sense to them? representing by being "religious idol"? there.s like 10 members at most in the club. like there's any need for that.

nice damage controlling. how cute.

(not.)

ok ep overall.
TomDaySep 4, 2015 11:45 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:␣Hamatora Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2014

140 by Mishiia »»
Mar 1, 2:23 AM

Poll: » Re:␣Hamatora Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 7, 2014

135 by niookookjo »»
Oct 27, 2022 1:23 PM

» The show's message is contradictory

AnimeJunki3 - Oct 9, 2021

1 by Yatsu1689 »»
Oct 10, 2021 6:28 AM

» Is Hamatora a shonen or a seinen?

Sherlupin - Sep 9, 2014

7 by kari-ya »»
Sep 7, 2021 11:30 AM

Poll: » Re:␣Hamatora Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2014

45 by DeathMitaka »»
Apr 28, 2018 8:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.