Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 18, 2014 5:18 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Lol, I want a sample of that tea myself ;)

I sure hope it is smelly, like flowers rather than something else.
Jul 18, 2014 8:35 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Geun-Tae finally respects Soo-won, after seeing how calculating and passionate he was under his "rabbit-like" facade. I still would like to know more about Soo-won, like what kind of goals he has for the country (unless this was already mentioned and I forgot?). Anyways, it was pretty funny how Geun-Tae won on accident because Soo-won tripped on his cape.
Jul 19, 2014 2:41 AM

Aug 2010
Good mini-arc(?) ^^

We got some insight on Soo-won and his way of doing things. I really can't bring myself to dislike him.

Geun-tae is a fun character. Should be nice seeing more of him ^^

Can't wait for more Yona >.<
Jul 19, 2014 7:11 AM

Apr 2008
I really can't bring myself to dislike him.

He just had ambitions and sought to be king. I do not hate him, but he will died , I hope.
Jul 19, 2014 6:57 PM

Sep 2011
Soo- Won is an interesting character, as a king he is doing well, he is intelligent and he really is probably better than her father was as a leader. I'm not sure about the act he puts on though, he probably has been doing it for a long time, which is why Yona did not know his real intentions. The father had to have had some reason for not wanting her to marry him, in fact saying that he was the only one who wasn't ok for her to marry...
Jun 19, 2023 4:10 AM

May 2021
 Soo-won intrigues me, I believe he has the ability to be a great monarch.
I wonder... if he really manages to thrive the kingdom, is it worth for Yona to eventually take the throne back? Also, I guess if Soo-won makes a good king, it doesn't matter if Yona's the actual heir to the crown: in the eyes of commoners and noblemen the king would remain Soo-won. I like the situation to be like this tbh, it makes the story way more interesting; if Soo-won revealed to be a bad king or a dictator the plot would have been more plain and predictable. 
But, as inzaratha noticed, why king Il was against Yona's marriage with Soo-won, out of everyone? The story's getting very interesting

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 257 Discussion

crocodileman94 - Apr 19

5 by Jogii »»
Apr 22, 5:21 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 185 Discussion

shanimebib - Dec 20, 2019

26 by Syed_94 »»
Apr 12, 10:11 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 256 Discussion

DarkHumor04 - Apr 4

7 by TanmaySpamzzz »»
Apr 12, 5:12 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 175 Discussion

CrookedPanther - May 20, 2019

32 by Syed_94 »»
Apr 12, 3:41 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 152 Discussion ( 1 2 )

lacznosc - Dec 21, 2017

68 by Syed_94 »»
Apr 10, 3:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.