Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 16, 2014 10:01 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn, I hate that scientist working dark in the background...

It was not pretty seeing what he showed to Akashi either. Those cruel experiments really are something. I hope Akashi can get it together to overcome what he saw.
Jun 16, 2014 10:38 AM

May 2013
Akashi decides to not pilot the Reaper. That completely changed when he got to see his brother inside that machine. Can't wait for the next episode.
Jun 16, 2014 10:53 AM

Mar 2014
AHAHAHA, TOO GLOOMY.
The video of Aoshi's agonies of death. Again, Aoshi's agonies of death in the audio file.

Anyway, I think the scene had to go more emotionally, especially Kasane's and Akashi's reaction. If so, it would have been better. On the other hand, I am wondering what is Natsuiri's motivation for his study. I thought in the first, that he has a kind of love to Kasane. However, watching Ep 8 and Ep 9, I started to think he has another reason to promote that cruel experiment, besides his pure passion for the study. He seems to always wear the same pendant. Is this a hint of it?

And Sasame's situation was not shown in this episode. Also Heito wasn't shown. The format of each episode (the first half is quiet/the second half shows the battle) was also broken. Furthermore, the next title seems to indicate that Tsugumi and Sasame will be shown a little. This episode may be a plainly turning-point. I am really enjoying this show, especially I like the point that young characters are forced to work by adult persons. Aha.

P.S. Did the sub show the lyrics of the Corpse song? I think it may be a key of this show. But I can't catch it by my ability of the Japanese language. Aha.
Jun 16, 2014 10:55 AM
Jan 2012
I have always wondered about it and the scientist repeating it again this episode confirms it, that Emiru might have a grudge against the corpse. So, Emiru and Aoshi are dead or not? If they defeat the corpse, do they live?
Jun 16, 2014 2:03 PM
Apr 2013
This show has set a record amongst all the anime I've seen in that I've dropped it and picked it back up again three times so far and counting.

I never do that!

So yeah, seems like there's still hope for flesh and blood Emiru making a return on the show (will Akashi be okay with Emiru being cocooned inside a robot? Hmmm). Also, it was pretty much Emiru that got Mr Bland Protagonist back in the machine.

Not MC's Aniki.

Not Scientist girl.

Not Mad Scientist (though he helped things along).

And thankfully NOT Bland chick (you know who I'm talking about).

None of them! It was Emiru! Suck on that, Emiru haters (if there are any)!

Will probably drop this again soon if Emiru doesn't come out and her and Akashi don't boink somewhere down the line in this show's run, but yeah, I'm back...

Jun 16, 2014 2:48 PM

Nov 2013
I had a feeling that his brother was connected with the Reaper, but nothing like what was shown D:

Still kinda fuzzy on the whole LIM system idea and concept. Anyone help fill me in?

Great episode, sad to see what happened to Akashi's brother :c

That scientist is the definition of loony. does what ever it takes for the sake of his experiment no matter the cost.
Jun 16, 2014 3:57 PM

Jul 2013
That scientist is bloody crazy
Akashi choosing never to pilot the Reaper again

Only to come back later, and find the truth about Aoshi.. and Emiru
Hm, wonder how Heito's doing...
Jun 16, 2014 4:47 PM

Apr 2014
kay now It's revealed that Aoshi and Emiru was still alive even though as an "Linker Interface Module" aka LIM...
And that was really unexpected that they where still in partly in human form with a combination of "Necrometal".

So Natsuiri aka "Mad Scientist" was a good a guy after all... I mean even though I got seriously/extremely angry at him because of his childlike behaviour and being so creepy all the time but after seeing this episode I'll just think it's just his attitude (I guess I'm liking his/this character now).

Natsuiri's discovery was a real masterpiece... He made a great experiment and he is right for making those experiments came from humans turned into "Necrometal" because It's the last option they got just to keep the humans safe from those Admonitions.

I will definitely watch the next episode without any hesitations... I can't wait for the next episode next week!
Haters always gonna hate.
Jun 16, 2014 5:03 PM

Jan 2013
I wonder if the scientist is injecting something or creating LIM's from the group. Kinda like how Emiru started slowing turning and how Sasame is as well.
Jun 16, 2014 5:20 PM
Jan 2012
Minashi is still creepy as heck. I got the impression he was happy Akashi was leaving. With all that talk about the argent maybe he is waiting for Sasame to turn into another robot.
Jun 16, 2014 6:03 PM

Jun 2012
That Sasame girl is annoying me! I don't know why, but I just can't stand her with Akashi. She's like a stalker, "oh I just thought that if i come here i would see you."
-_______- I can't deal with this.

Kinda knew Emiru was alive....

Wasn't surprised that Aoshi was a LIM....

I feel like Heito will be next as a LIM because he created those admonitions right? Just like Emiru. I could be wrong, but we'll see...

Ugh I want to see Akashi rescue Emiru T^T I wonder how the others will think of the LIM... if they find out.... lmao.
Jun 16, 2014 7:06 PM

Feb 2014
So Akashi's LIM is his brother, Sasame is going to become Minashi's LIM and Heito's LIM is Emiru who didn't let him die and is somehow going to bring Heito back into the real world and make him normal again.
Didn't Heito find his old teddy bear the last episode? And this episode they were talking about how tortured he must've been to have lived with his psyche invaded, so 10+ hours in, what if it all gets reversed? They caaannn't kill him off, because other than the crazy scientist, the nutty characters are the most intriguing part of the entire series.
に触
祟ら
りぬ
な神

Jun 16, 2014 7:13 PM

Aug 2013
Kasane annoys the crap out of me. Maybe Akashi should bring her and the mad scientist with him in the Lightless Realm. You know, for field study and data collection. They didn't have a problem turning people into LIM so maybe it would be good if they see it in action personally.

Even if she's only a LIM now, Emiru's still the driving force behind the show XD
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Jun 16, 2014 7:23 PM

Jan 2014
lol Xchee lol. You hate kasane, hmm well I'm indifferent. The one I can't wait to die/necrometalize is that annoying sasami. Jesus christ I really don't like her. Everytime she spoke in this ep I groaned pretty hard to. Just hurry up and cement her demise already.

Next episode should be interesting.
Watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, you wont be disappointed. http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Uran10
Check out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEz0PrV3Vh-ksW0mzOWnnSQ

Jun 16, 2014 10:58 PM
Jun 2012
Meh....I want to see Heito not Akashi with his brother complex or Sasame wanting attention from Akashi or Kasane who can't get over her love. Give me Heito!! Sorry but i'm Heito's fan.
Jun 16, 2014 11:49 PM

Aug 2013
Hmmm, I guess this episode wasn't too bad.

Seeing Akashi flip shit on Kasane was good, that tension was thick enough to cut.

So they basically confirmed what everyone has been saying since Emiru died, although we all assumed that they built the machines with necrometal, not that their mutated bodies were stuffed in a pod.

I'm assuming that by the end of the first cour that Sasame will finally become the last mech.

AN EPISODE WITH NO HEITO AT ALL!! OH MAN!! No wonder I felt like this episode was much better.

As far as I'm concerned though, Emiru is still basically dead. I hope that by the end of the show, they can destroy the lightless realm or something, and therefore reverse necrometalification.

Side note: Am I the only one who strangely wants to ship Akashi x Kasane?

2nd side note: Good thing is no matter how bad the show gets, the second cour will have Nano singing the ED theme, so that's something to look forward too. (I'm looking at you Mahou Sensou).
Jun 16, 2014 11:50 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Akashi's feelings about his brother is a tad confusing...he hates him, but he doesn't really. That last scene though was nice, Akashi seems relaxed for the first time getting into the Reaper.
Jun 17, 2014 1:50 AM

Sep 2011
That was actually a good episode. I enjoyed the previous episode and this one. If it continues I can see it becoming okay. Few things cleared up this episode so that's a plus as well.
Jun 17, 2014 2:17 AM

Apr 2014
Hey wait I don't really get it. I don't know why somebody was mad with Sasame? What's the problem with her? I can understand if some body will got pissed of with Akashi and Kasane but why hating Sasame?

And I really don't know what to feel but All I knew is the focus of hatred should go to Heito and Natsuiri because they are some kind of villain acts but in later episodes It was explained (somewhat) why they act like that...
Haters always gonna hate.
Jun 17, 2014 3:21 AM
Jan 2012
So if this a 2 cour series, is the next 12 episodes going to air right after or will there be a gap?
Jun 17, 2014 8:58 AM
Jan 2013
Oh shit so this means that every who becomes infected by an admonition can become a LIM?
Jun 17, 2014 10:45 AM

Oct 2011
OMG Aoshi is inside the Reaper !!!! Revelation!!! Emiru is still alive as well !!! Those who become an abomination will the be LIM!!!
Jun 17, 2014 8:59 PM
Jul 2018
Akashi decided not to pilot Reaper.

The last moment of Aoshi's from the recorder and the audio data were pretty sad.

Akashi changed his mind about piloting Reaper again after he saw Aoshi inside that machine.
Jun 17, 2014 9:30 PM

Nov 2012
This show just keeps getting better and better.Lately it's been coming close surpassing NGNL as my top show of the season (and with 15 episodes remaining it still has the potential to get even better).

Knew exactly where they were heading once they mentioned Aoshi wasn't dead and the LIM.

So
Aoshi=Akashi's LIM
Emiru= Heito's LIM
Minashi= Sasame's LIM (which means he's guaranteed to die/crystallize.)
As for Raika and Iwato,they're basically side characters so I don't care which becomes the LIM and which survives.
Jun 17, 2014 11:13 PM
Oct 2010
I really don't understand this show, it's like a really bad knock off of evangelion.

- Firstly, the minute he said that only the argent could get the sable, first thing that popped into my head was how did they get the argent? This is eventually cleared up but I don't want to believe the characters are so dense that they wouldn't ask such an obvious question....

- Secondly the lightless realm is extremely small (I actually just noticed this from the OP LOL), why would they live so close to it? Even if they were, I'd expect that place to be a military town and have really tight security (which they don't as shown by the first episodes). It also doesn't seem like the rest of the world is too interested in the lightless realm threat, unlike in EVA

- Thirdly, this maybe just me forgetting stuff, but what is the point of the LIM? Did they mention that somewhere? I want to go out on a limb here and say that the reason the argent and sable can go into the lightless realm is because they are made out of dark metal and need a soul to move it.. basically they are mecha admitions (spelling). That's the only way I can see this whole human needing to resonance thing even being remotely necessary.

- Lastly, why didn't they let someone else beside heito pilot the sable? Yes I know emiru and heito had the strongest psychic bond but that clearly doesn't matter as shown by akashi and his brother. I'm sure they could have used another person and she would have complied. If not they contradicted themselves here because candidates were chosen by their compatibility but how did akashi's brother choose him when (funny enough) akashi wanted him dead, if the LIM's can still think and choose who they want then someone else could have piloted beside heito. Again I can't remember too much so if this was cleared up then ignore me.

I find this is trying to be too much like evangelion but not nearly as thought through.
Jun 17, 2014 11:19 PM

Nov 2012
NIce episode, can't wait for next one.
Too bad that maybe at some point either Kasumi or Namito will become a LIM.
Jun 18, 2014 3:56 AM

Oct 2013
Eh,Emiru might be "alive" but it's such a cheap way to get rid of her while not actually killing her. Same goes if she stay's as a LIM all throughout the rest of the show then somehow return's to normal at the very end. What little remaining hope I have left of her returning to her natural state will last until the 2nd half of the show,probably with the 2nd opening(assuming we get one).

Another forced attempt to push Akashi & Sasame together...sigh.

No Heito to annoy the crap out of the majority of viewers: that's always a plus!

Hopefully,we'll see the results of the events that transpired in this episode in future ones: namely,Akashi getting along better with Kasane as he was kind of a dick to her.

ManlyTearJun 18, 2014 4:02 AM
Jun 18, 2014 6:50 AM

Nov 2010
The truth behind the LIM and argents was good stuff
I liked the fact they took time to show Akashi deal with it emotionally and come back to the team
Jun 18, 2014 11:37 AM

Mar 2010
AnimeFan500 said:
OMG Aoshi is inside the Reaper !!!! Revelation!!! Emiru is still alive as well !!! Those who become an abomination will the be LIM!!!

I really hope this was sarcasm...

VanishingKira said:
T
Minashi= Sasame's LIM (which means he's guaranteed to die/crystallize.)

Wait. Wasn't Sasame the one who is necrometalizing?
"Then again, if she's not my sibling, there's no bling, either" - Ararararagi Koyomi
Jun 18, 2014 11:46 AM

May 2012
Fuh finally get to watch this after a whole day of business -_-'

SO to conclude everything, heres my review ;

Akashi decided to leave everything because he thought he knows everything but then come back when the lolipop prof tells him everything about the LIM. So now, he wanted to go back to retrieve Heito and Sable *cough*Emiru LIM*cough* because it seems like no one else could pilot the reaper and save heito and sable.

- although its kinda feel rush how fast Akashi changed his mind and the reason for him to go back to the LR is probably because he saw that Aoshi is in the LIM - or probably reminded that Emiru was actually Sable LIM and come back to retrieve her, since he knows the truth now. That lolipop professor sure gamble on Akashi decision by telling him that TOP SECRET information, well LP (lolipop professor) did said that Aoshi and Emiru didnt actually 'died' , well most probably because both of them have something on their mind - to defeat the corpse, hatred, love or whatever shits emotions that is

- I bet Akashi himself was confused too why he keeps getting involve. And honestly, it seems to me that both Sasame and Minashi had control this sync of thought thing like they can read all those COD minds without hardly any extreme efforts. Much like how Minashi knows that at first Akashi want to quit even Akashi didnt tell him anything and Sasame said that she 'coincidently' meet Akashi there. I think they can read other COD minds without letting them know - well if thats true its kinda creepy and these two ;

And look at both of their face, its like 'shit our plan has failed again' esp Minashi face

An I honestly don't get why both Minashi and Sasame, despite having the memories of their past, doesnt tell everyone the truth. I mean they could just like, hey, so u guys know, we used to met in the past and blablablabla.. and Sasame had so many chance, and why is it she kept on hiding the fact that SHE IS NOT TSUGUMI. its kinda creeps me out that Sasame personality might not be this feminine soft kinda lady.

skudoops said:
I really don't understand this show, it's like a really bad knock off of evangelion.

- Firstly, the minute he said that only the argent could get the sable, first thing that popped into my head was how did they get the argent? This is eventually cleared up but I don't want to believe the characters are so dense that they wouldn't ask such an obvious question....

- well, technically the reaper(argent) and shirogane is 2 different mecha . The lolipop professor did say that Aoshi make it alive from LR, which means that, he technically still alive when what in that video happen to him. and Argent is the new mecha using Aoshi as LIM

skudoops said:

- Secondly the lightless realm is extremely small (I actually just noticed this from the OP LOL), why would they live so close to it? Even if they were, I'd expect that place to be a military town and have really tight security (which they don't as shown by the first episodes). It also doesn't seem like the rest of the world is too interested in the lightless realm threat, unlike in EVA

- It doesnt seem like anybody would care because technically, most of the town are deserted and well, most of them are moving from the town - it was shown between the convo of 2 women at the convenience store. As to why there is no tight security, it had been said in the past episode and the LR takes their victims by invading their psyche. If u're losing to that, there is a possibility of 100% that u will be a 100% admonitions. Unlike Emiru and Aoshi, because of their will ( strong emotions form by hatred, love ) they are not being turn into completely admonitions. The lolipop professor did mention in the episode where Emiru was fighting admonitions, saying that she had incredibly high specs, which proves by her controlling admonitions even knowing the fact that shes nearly being eaten by them. thats why she became Sable Lim.

skudoops said:

- Thirdly, this maybe just me forgetting stuff, but what is the point of the LIM? Did they mention that somewhere? I want to go out on a limb here and say that the reason the argent and sable can go into the lightless realm is because they are made out of dark metal and need a soul to move it.. basically they are mecha admitions (spelling). That's the only way I can see this whole human needing to resonance thing even being remotely necessary.

- well its hard for me to explain in words but i might as well shows u this

- well i dont quite sure what that lolipop professor mean but i think the LIM is pretty much like the computer. I google what interface means and its come out like this " a system that is used for operating a computer : a system that controls the way information is shown to a computer user and the way the user is able to work with the computer" . Since the LR destroying it victims by invaded the psyche ( which means “the soul, mind, spirit, or invisible animating entity which occupies the physical body.”), The LIM kinda protecting it from that. Shirogane that Aoshi pilot doesnt have a LIM, thats why it was easy for admonitions to get him. Although im not completely sure how it is, but i think it was like that, well unless if Heito eventually get out from Sable, i dont think LIM can protect him. we'll see in the next episode which im eager to watch. so basically a Mecha without a LIM is just a normal vess like Iwato and Reika pilot

skudoops said:

- Lastly, why didn't they let someone else beside heito pilot the sable? Yes I know emiru and heito had the strongest psychic bond but that clearly doesn't matter as shown by akashi and his brother. I'm sure they could have used another person and she would have complied. If not they contradicted themselves here because candidates were chosen by their compatibility but how did akashi's brother choose him when (funny enough) akashi wanted him dead, if the LIM's can still think and choose who they want then someone else could have piloted beside heito. Again I can't remember too much so if this was cleared up then ignore me.

I find this is trying to be too much like evangelion but not nearly as thought through.

Well, at first when Heito pilot Sable, the LIM didnt respond much to the lolipop professor dismay. The LIM awakened when Heito tried to attack Akashi - mainly because it was Emiru controlling the mecha instead of Heito because Emiru conscious mind wanted to protect Akashi - Although im not sure how their partner suppose to be match, because it seems to be that both Akashi and Heito partnership with Argent and Sable are based on hatred towards each other - as Akashi hate his brother and Emiru hates Heito - probably the professor thought that strong emotions can activate the LIM like hatred. Since Kasane said she also once try piloting the argent, but the LIM doesnt awakened, mainly just maybe, her emotions was not strong enough. IDK, but the professor could be wrong, if somehow love surpassed hatred then maybe they could destroy the corpse.

P/S Actually I've been wandering a few things too.

1. Why did Akashi hates her brother so much?
2. Why did the professor acted that way, and what the heck is that key on his neck? is it some doom machines just incase all his theories failed?
3. Why Sasame and Minashi doesnt tell everyone the truth about their past?
4. who is the 2 pair at the end of the OP

Although i gotta feeling that this is probably the size when they was still achild, it could probably be Tsugumi and Akashi. just my thought tho

. I personally think if the bond is based on how close the pair relationship are, the mecha would be easier to pilot. :/ as the LIM i mean
khonsutoraJun 18, 2014 11:54 AM
“They stood together in a false intimacy, a nervous contact. And he was in love with her.”
― D.H. Lawrence, Women in Love

Jun 18, 2014 3:44 PM
Jan 2012
I have always wondered why the more affinity and similar characters not the ones who sync for the LIM and Vess. But I think it has to do with the lightless realm itself. Perhaps because your psyche gets twisted into something you fear in the realm, love can't possibly be used to defeat admonitions despite the pairing being compatible.

When Kasane says how she couldn't synchronize with Aoshi, Akashi remembered that Emiru wished the same with him. IT would be cool if in the end they are able to sync with the more compatible pair.

As for the kids in the OP, well it is girl wih a skirt on so either Emiru, Tsugumi, Sasame or Mahmu. You can take a look at the skirt length and make a guess but I would advise against it ;)
I think we will know more about the kids and what they did in the lightless realm in coming episode.
Jun 18, 2014 6:47 PM

Nov 2008
So Akashi has had his "Soylent Green" moment, and he has asked for "seconds"...

Okay, the story did surprise me a bit - I had assumed that the Mad Scientist had forged the metal bodies of Akashi's brother and Emiru into the metal for the mechas, but instead they have been kept whole in glass wombs...

So it looks to be Sasame's turn next as Akashi goes in to find Heito and his Teddy...
Jun 18, 2014 8:58 PM

Aug 2013
the plot was more savvy in recent episodes, but still many doubts remain
and anime is very reminding Evangelion, but with a much lower quality
the protagonist is weak, but not as Shinji, Akashi decided to pilot the mecha again
I was very angry in this episode with Kasane, hid all of Akashi, and was still crying all the time
and I still have anger also for killing Emiru, and have transformed it in LIM, is there some way to save her?
I'm waiting to see where the story will stop ..
Jun 19, 2014 1:39 PM
Sep 2013
I swear, if I hear one more person mindlessly mention Evangelion in another mecha series/movie, Imma fly over to Japan and bomb Gainax. I'm now starting to understand why people hate fanboys so much.

I still don't understand why he hates his brother so much to the point of being happy that he's dead. I know Akashi is probably not right in the end, as is probably the case of most of them due to their contact with the Lightless Realm as kids, but to hate him to that degree.

The backstory of that mad scientist is the thing I'm most interested in right now. He may even turn out to be some sort of tragic hero.
Jun 19, 2014 4:46 PM
Oct 2010
@nyancat

About the security thing, I just meant security in terms of dealing with admonitions, it seems they are quite lax in this regard especially considering they are so close to the lightless realm.

About the LIMs the pictures you put up actually helped me understand what they are going for a bit more. As you said it's likely they use the LIMs to mentally protect pilots from the affects of the lightless realm. It would make sense, since the argent and sable are made out of material to stop them becoming necro metal (or maybe they are already necro metal and this is why the pilots need mental protection, because it would be like being an admonition or being an admonition yourself I guess). Although I will say it doesn't seem to effective at this point (hence the argent admonition).

Your questions are pretty interesting as well, especially the point about Sasame and the other dude not telling everyone about their history together. I can't quite grasp why either.

MrNTR said:
I swear, if I hear one more person mindlessly mention Evangelion in another mecha series/movie, Imma fly over to Japan and bomb Gainax. I'm now starting to understand why people hate fanboys so much.

I still don't understand why he hates his brother so much to the point of being happy that he's dead. I know Akashi is probably not right in the end, as is probably the case of most of them due to their contact with the Lightless Realm as kids, but to hate him to that degree.

The backstory of that mad scientist is the thing I'm most interested in right now. He may even turn out to be some sort of tragic hero.

It's far from being mindlessly mention here, the similarities are beyond glaring.
Jun 20, 2014 2:17 AM

Apr 2012
dmrch said:

P.S. Did the sub show the lyrics of the Corpse song? I think it may be a key of this show. But I can't catch it by my ability of the Japanese language. Aha.

Chyuu fansubs has the song translated.

This is from another episode when she sang the song.

Suspicions of Charon and Garon...
One, meddling in affairs of crying children...
Two, burn the bones of crying children..
Three, atop the carcass is a crying child...
Hush, hush, suspicions of corpses...
Scattered into ashes, here, Garon..

Can't really make any sense of this but it's kinda morbid and creepy. Who the hell is Charon and Garon anyways >.>

Jun 20, 2014 8:37 AM

Jul 2012
Big improvement from the previous few episodes. I liked the development here. Good.

However, I still feel as if the "dark edginess" is a bit forced on you. The villain is still too much of a maniac to take seriously.

drama_menck said:
and anime is very reminding Evangelion, but with a much lower quality

^
Jun 20, 2014 5:40 PM

Nov 2008
MrNTR said:

My theories on Akashi's hatred for his brother:

1 - He blamed his brother for his parent's deaths for some reason that we haven't seen explained yet in a flashback

or

2 - He had a thing for his big brother and felt rejected because Big Bro screwed around with Kasane

or -

3 - He had a thing for Kasane and he was jealous of Big Bro screwing around with her

or

4 - The writers have no clue and they are hoping that the audience eventually forgets about it
Jun 21, 2014 6:32 AM

Feb 2014
i really hope that Sasame at least ends up with Akashi and ends up not dying and becoming the LIM system now that
and i hope that akashi won't end up with tsugumi cause i just don't like tsugumi right now cause of the whole "i met you in the past, childhood sweethearts cliche" thing, but i think that akashi and her are gonna end up together because at the end of the opening he and her kissed 0_0
Jun 21, 2014 7:44 AM
Jan 2012
Does this anime have no updates in magazines etc. I know it is pretty unpopular but there are like no magazine scans at all about upcoming episodes etc.
Jun 21, 2014 7:51 AM
Jul 2018
naekiyo said:
i really hope that Sasame at least ends up with Akashi and ends up not dying and becoming the LIM system now that
and i hope that akashi won't end up with tsugumi cause i just don't like tsugumi right now cause of the whole "i met you in the past, childhood sweethearts cliche" thing, but i think that akashi and her are gonna end up together because at the end of the opening he and her kissed 0_0

I'd rather Akashi end up with Kasane than Sasame. But considering that this is not heavily focused on romance I doubt that anyone would end up together. But then again, since I am under the impression that Sasame was the silhouette at the end of the op [look at the hair and body type, totally fits Sasame] + considering all the Akashi & Sasame moments, writers are trying to get them together and they might be canon at the end. I don't think Tsugumi was the silhouette cause she has long hair now unless like what I've said before, the silhouettes were purposely made vague to preserve identity.
removed-userJun 21, 2014 7:56 AM
Jun 22, 2014 12:01 AM

Sep 2013
Pretty dark stuff. The crazy doctor is almost an lunatic as Heito. I just hope Emiru can go back to normal somehow.

And maybe Akashi thought his brother wasn't human before or something?

Jun 22, 2014 2:10 AM

Feb 2014
cesweiss said:
naekiyo said:

I'd rather Akashi end up with Kasane than Sasame. But considering that this is not heavily focused on romance I doubt that anyone would end up together. But then again, since I am under the impression that Sasame was the silhouette at the end of the op [look at the hair and body type, totally fits Sasame] + considering all the Akashi & Sasame moments, writers are trying to get them together and they might be canon at the end. I don't think Tsugumi was the silhouette cause she has long hair now unless like what I've said before, the silhouettes were purposely made vague to preserve identity.

This is Marie Okada we are talking about, the bitch who is a master at relationship plot twists but not so great with endings (by majority at least, if you don't know who she is, she's a storywriter for animes). If you watched nagi no asukara (made by her), then you know what I'm talking about.

BUT HOLY SHIT NOW WHEN I LOOK AT THE SILHOUETTE again i noticed a long sleeved thing slipping from that mystery girl's hand OMG

naekiyoJun 22, 2014 2:14 AM
Jun 22, 2014 2:19 AM

Feb 2014
naekiyo said:
cesweiss said:

This is Marie Okada we are talking about, the bitch who is a master at relationship plot twists but not so great with endings (by majority at least, if you don't know who she is, she's a storywriter for animes). If you watched nagi no asukara (made by her), then you know what I'm talking about.

BUT HOLY SHIT NOW WHEN I LOOK AT THE SILHOUETTE again i noticed a long sleeved thing slipping from that mystery girl's hand OMG

WAIT NEVERMIND that silhouettes are Akashi and Sasame in SCHOOL UNIFORM (i am so stupid.) ok yay they're gonna end up together "--

I thought kasane had sex with aoshi though (that one very awkward moment in this anime)
Jun 22, 2014 4:05 AM

Aug 2012
ollythirteen said:
Also, it was pretty much Emiru that got Mr Bland Protagonist back in the machine.

Not MC's Aniki.

Not Scientist girl.

Not Mad Scientist (though he helped things along).

And thankfully NOT Bland chick (you know who I'm talking about).

None of them! It was Emiru! Suck on that, Emiru haters (if there are any)!

Will probably drop this again soon if Emiru doesn't come out and her and Akashi don't boink somewhere down the line in this show's run, but yeah, I'm back...

Bland chick?? We have quite the opposite taste i'd say .....and i'll just stop there to prevent further arguments .
Jun 22, 2014 9:13 AM

May 2012
naekiyo said:
cesweiss said:

While everyone is busy investigating the girl silhouette

THE BIGGEST PLOT TWIST :

khonsutoraJun 22, 2014 9:26 AM
“They stood together in a false intimacy, a nervous contact. And he was in love with her.”
― D.H. Lawrence, Women in Love

Jun 22, 2014 10:19 AM

Jun 2014
Finally, progression. The thing I really like about M3 is the very interesting premise for the plot, and so many holes to fill which CAN be covered by the 24 episodes.

The children story, akashi's brother complex, etc.

The scientist though many don't like him, finally did something to start the series to roll into action. I got good feels for the next few episodes.

Sasame and the likes are real annoying but you need to keep into consideration that they are humans, and they do think that keeping quiet is usually the best option *humans, amirite?*. What I don't get, is why the don't interact with each other and WHY THE HELL WONT YOU TELL PEOPLE IF YOU HAVE CRYSTAL SHIT ALL OVER YE BODY, LIKE HALP ME I AM DYING.

"We live not to forget our past, but to learn from it!"

―Freya Crescent, Final Fantasy IX.
Jun 22, 2014 8:44 PM

Dec 2008
Eww... It's kind of like driving a car with your brother's dead body lying naked in the back seat.

Sent with Mal Updater
Jun 23, 2014 10:38 AM
Jul 2018
naekiyo said:

Well, I don't know much about her but yeah, i do know her being a troll in character relationships. And yes, I've watched Nagi no Asukara (freaking love polygon o_o). I've also read some post about how Okada has something against strong willed females (dunno how true since the only evidence is of NagiAsu and M3--but too early to say for M3 tho).

naekiyo said:
WAIT NEVERMIND that silhouettes are Akashi and Sasame in SCHOOL UNIFORM (i am so stupid.) ok yay they're gonna end up together "--

I thought kasane had sex with aoshi though (that one very awkward moment in this anime)

Haha, yup they did, that's to express how much I don't want Akashi and Sasame to end up together. I'd prefer him and Kasane (which I also don't see) or nobody at all.

nyancat2506 said:
naekiyo said:

While everyone is busy investigating the girl silhouette

THE BIGGEST PLOT TWIST :

I've also considered Minashi to be the silhouette, LOL. =))
removed-userJun 23, 2014 10:43 AM
Jun 23, 2014 12:25 PM

Mar 2014
cesweiss said:
naekiyo said:

Well, I don't know much about her but yeah, i do know her being a troll in character relationships. And yes, I've watched Nagi no Asukara (freaking love polygon o_o). I've also read some post about how Okada has something against strong willed females (dunno how true since the only evidence is of NagiAsu and M3--but too early to say for M3 tho).

Actually, she is not good to write the endings of her works. She is great to write sensitive feelings of characters after an event and to write emotional conflicts among characters in realistic description. (But it is too delicate so that viewers can't understand it). And for writing those, she utilizes story settings and plot twists.

@cesweiss
@nyancat2506

According to the characters design sheet, the heights are: Akashi: about 176 cm, Minashi: about 168 cm, Sasame: about 163 cm. (from my seeing).

This is a two-cour anime. And OP will be changed from Ep 13 or 14 perhaps. (Already the singer of the new OP was announced). I don't know whether the OP of now is representing the total 24 episodes or not.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » M3: Sono Kuroki Hagane Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2014

76 by Erdgeist »»
Mar 21, 8:23 PM

Poll: » M3: Sono Kuroki Hagane Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2014

45 by Phobossus »»
Mar 17, 7:41 AM

Poll: » M3: Sono Kuroki Hagane Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2014

27 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 29, 2023 11:30 AM

Poll: » M3: Sono Kuroki Hagane Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2014

25 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 29, 2023 10:58 AM

Poll: » M3: Sono Kuroki Hagane Episode 21 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2014

25 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 29, 2023 10:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.