Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 14, 2014 4:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh a dance party.

Silvia looked great in her outfit with that mask on. As for the episode itself though, it felt a bit awkward with some other guests there. Poor Eco, she's always a victim of tentacles...
Jun 14, 2014 8:21 AM

Jun 2013
Things got intense at the end there hopefully we get to see Eco in her dragon from next episode that would be cool.
Jun 14, 2014 8:26 AM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Prim broke Eco's dream completely.. Too hard for hard to swallow. Poor her..
Though I doubt Ash would marry someone in future. A harem ending will be most suiting for him.

Nice Ash X Silvia moments. That thunder gave them a good chance for intimacy. (She gave in too!)
I wonder what Silvia said to Ash, which led him to (almost) kiss her.. :p
Cosette probably got the gist of it so she winked. (-_^)

Milgauss keeps his true identity intact. I hope he somehow betray the Zepharos. (Though it's very unlikely)

Milenium's maximum output must feel like tentacles to Eco. :p
Her awakened form looks epic though!

Good episode. Decisive battle next week.
Ash's wielding a sword reminds me of Shido somehow.

Jun 14, 2014 8:33 AM

Nov 2012
This is why you kill enemies instead of saving them, Ash. Baka.
Jun 14, 2014 8:38 AM

Aug 2010
Shit got real. Poor Eco, the scene she was crying from pain and despair was really cringe inducing and sad :(

Her Dragon form is looks epic. Ofc it'll be the usual power of nakama or love to bring her back XD But hopefully the way it's executed won't be too cheesy ^^;

The pv looks nice so I'm looking forward to it.

Silvie is becoming much more lovable now. The scene on the bed was cute and they almost kissed >.< But ofc the inevitable cockblock -.- XD
Jun 14, 2014 9:01 AM

Nov 2013
Barion-Zara said:
Her Dragon form is looks epic.

I don't know where you guys saw Eco Dragon form... the preview seems more like
and not Eco's true form...

In fact, I'm extremely curious about Eco's true form since the light novel only show one picture with little to no detail, and a good image would be amazing.

About Prim... well, I already got tired of her in the light novel so.... yeahhh not much to add... Cosette is a amazing character, Prim is just..... boring and cliche!!!
Personal tastes are like peoples behinds, each one has its own,
and only those who wants to find [...] will smell one another.

Jun 14, 2014 9:11 AM

May 2013
A little bit of a moment between Ash and Silvia there. Things are getting interesting at the end. Time to save Eco.
Jun 14, 2014 9:33 AM

Apr 2011
Next episode is going to be awesome. I love the sweet moment between Ash and Silvia. Of course, it's expected they'll get interrupted.

Want to know how big she's gonna be?

Jun 14, 2014 10:14 AM

Sep 2011
Eco got depress over simple little thing lol, well at least you got tentacle-kun. I used 2 hate silvie(her bitchy syndrome is cured now) early in the series. 1 more ep!
Jun 14, 2014 10:14 AM

Jul 2013
This episode was good. Can't wait for next week!

The Ash and Silvia scene was cute <3

Still not sure if it's really Eco's true form.
Jun 14, 2014 10:30 AM

Apr 2012
that dragon looks hardcore deadly
Jun 14, 2014 1:00 PM

Jan 2013
Tentacle abuse
Jun 14, 2014 1:13 PM

Aug 2010
DarkMoonWolf said:
Barion-Zara said:
Her Dragon form is looks epic.

[color=grey]I don't know where you guys saw Eco Dragon form... the preview seems more like
and not Eco's true form...

Well, I just thought it's her form because at the end they showed how a dragon silhouette was behind her and why would Mordred be there now? I don't see Milgauss involved. But well I'm just guessing.

Vooo said:
Tentacle abuse

And yeah. SO much tentacle abuse in this series XD
Jun 14, 2014 1:56 PM

Jul 2012
Lol the tentacles. I do think Milgauss is involved, well time to save Eco next week.
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
Jun 14, 2014 1:58 PM
Jan 2011
Love dat "Ash X Silve moment.
Jun 14, 2014 3:38 PM

Nov 2013
Barion-Zara said:
Well, I just thought it's her form because at the end they showed how a dragon silhouette was behind her and
But well I'm just guessing.

Have you ever wondered you I put that information under a spoiler tag??

Since you opened that tag, if you really want to understand, then check the spoilers I gave last week under the guise of "tips" here and the full spoilers regarding the remaining of this volume here.

Anyway, either tag that with a spoiler, or delete it since it's too much info for now....
DarkMoonWolfJun 14, 2014 3:55 PM

Jun 14, 2014 3:44 PM

Jul 2013
wow this episode came with extra boobs
i just don't get how silvia's dress was small on the breast, given that every female except luka and eco have giant tits
anyways looks like ash and silvia are getting pretty close i just hope eco doesn't fuck everything up between them

also, i would guess that eco will grow into navi, which would be pretty awesome, but it is just a guess

ps. tenctacle alert :)
Jun 14, 2014 4:23 PM
Jul 2018
The Ash and Silvia moment scene looked cute.

Eco's dragon form looked epic.
Jun 14, 2014 4:57 PM

Dec 2013
This episode went pretty much as I thought it would, decent buildup for the finale next week. Should be a good one.

The Ash x Sylvia relationship is also progressing at almost the pace I predicted in one of my earlier posts, not sure this one will get the harem ending as it seems to be heading in the one direction of Ash x Sylvia. But, I could be wrong there.

All in all a fine episode, can't wait for the next one.
Odds are I'm not going to find my way back to a thread after my first post, it happens on occasion but not often. So, if I say something that offends you and you feel the need to force your opinion on me because obviously everyone should have your opinion or none at all, feel free to post it in the thread that I'll probably never see again. However, if you are interested in intelligent discourse, feel free to message me.
Jun 14, 2014 5:08 PM

Apr 2011
I wonder if that romantic scene happen in the LN? Time to read it again...
Jun 14, 2014 5:30 PM

Jun 2012
I hated this episode!
Well, not all of it, but it's like the author believes we were all suddenly hit by a case of amnesia. They showed us before, how that dimwit Ash used their astral connection to find Eco the last time she was abducted, why didn't he do that once he knew she was missing? If your parr is so Fing important, you don't attend a damned ball dance knowing she is missing.
Jun 14, 2014 5:45 PM

Nov 2013
marcosmk said:
I hated this episode!
Well, not all of it, but it's like the author believes we were all suddenly hit by a case of amnesia. They showed us before, how that dimwit Ash used their astral connection to find Eco the last time she was abducted, why didn't he do that once he knew she was missing? If your parr is so Fing important, you don't attend a damned ball dance knowing she is missing.

They hinted it (when Eco said she couldn't feel Ash), but didn't explained it... the machine Eco was on had the special feature of blocking the Astral conexion.

In the LN he tried to use that location thingy, but he was completely unable to even feel Eco's presence due to the connexion being temporarily severed. The only thing he was clinging on was the hope that she would be alive and safe.

Jun 14, 2014 6:46 PM

Aug 2013
Ahh I want to see Eco's full dragon form O__O
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Jun 14, 2014 8:27 PM

Apr 2011
xchee said:
Ahh I want to see Eco's full dragon form O__O

It was shown in the next episode preview. We'll see it full well in the last episode.
Jun 14, 2014 8:35 PM

Jul 2010
So, what did Silvia said to Ash on the bed? LN readers, feel free to spoil me.
Anyway, that maid is indeed retard.

Jun 14, 2014 10:07 PM

Nov 2012
Sorry Eco, but I prefer SILVIA.
Jun 14, 2014 11:07 PM

Jul 2012
WOW! If only Ash kept Eco in her pokeball like a good master none of this would have happened.

Great episode!!!
Jun 15, 2014 1:28 AM

Nov 2012
That's right, just shoot her up with mana beams in attempt to bring out her true power. She definitely won't get pissed off and break free to kill you all. Brilliant.
WeebleezJun 15, 2014 1:32 AM
Jun 15, 2014 1:55 AM

Jul 2013
I felt like I'm watching the last episode of Date of Live 2 in this episode, even though its a different series. Damn I want to see the next episode.

IDK, it's pretty weird that Eco likes Ash, despite being a dragon girl. I'm pretty fine about the Sylvia x Ash pair, their relationship is stronger to me.

Jun 15, 2014 2:47 AM

May 2013
I hope Eco will show her dragon form. I bet it's awesome.
Jun 15, 2014 5:42 AM

Dec 2013
Why? Why? Why?
Why does almost every single anime this season have me clamoring for a season 2???

This show was decent from start to finish. I enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed the manga.The current arc is interesting enough to make me want to go read on in the LN, and I sure as heck hope they do animate more of this story.

I hope to see Eco in her dragon form. I'm also looking forward to seeing where the rest of this story goes, because there is, imho, potential for a second season.

Next episode now! Then next season next week! :P
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jun 15, 2014 6:57 AM

Apr 2013
Okay episode, i wonder how the finale will go

Jun 15, 2014 8:52 AM

Jun 2014
Nooo! I came to like the series excluding the tentacles.. but it's already ending so soon!

Curious as to how this ends.. one can only hope for another season. >//<

"We live not to forget our past, but to learn from it!"

―Freya Crescent, Final Fantasy IX.
Jun 15, 2014 9:07 AM

Nov 2013
omega_d94 said:
IDK, it's pretty weird that Eco likes Ash, despite being a dragon girl. I'm pretty fine about the Sylvia x Ash pair, their relationship is stronger to me.

It's a matter of opinions, and I won't criticize your own tastes, however let me say that in my personal and insignificant opinion Silvia is a self righteous Ojou-sama that thinks everything and everyone must bend to her wishes. It's not that I hate her, but she really needs to slow down a couple of notches on her way of viewing those around her...

Personally since I haven't read Volume 5 onward, all I can say is that I loved for a Harem ending with Lucca, Eco and Navi only...
All the others can stay on their rightful paths as the Princesses and the nobility they are!!

So my ending would be with Navi with her own pervert way of doing things, Eco with her new soft personality presented during the prologue of Volume 5 and Lucca with that sweet and amazing slow pace. This would be the best combination possible, and it would exclude all other unnecessary distractions.

And if you people really wanted me to somehow invite a human (since till now he have a program, a Dragon and a Elf) then my one a only choice has to be Cosette.

[b]Of course if a harem ending is not possible, then the only choice possible is Eco!!! Even Lucca who is my second favourite can't stand a shadow to the new Eco.[b]

Edit: fixing text
DarkMoonWolfJun 15, 2014 9:14 AM

Jun 15, 2014 11:20 AM

Aug 2013
Man, that last scene followed by by the ED was pretty jarring. I would have taken the opportunity to skip the ED this time if I was directing...
Jun 15, 2014 3:29 PM

Dec 2010
I enjoyed this episode, even if it was a bit slow in some places... Eco looks cute in all of her outfits, and for the matter so did Silvia!

I definitely like Ash x Eco more, but the Silvia moments were pretty cute. I'm glad Eco realized that she liked Ash, too bad the series is going to end now. I would have like to see where that was going to go.

Once again the tentacles strike, but there wasn't as much fanservice in this episode.

I already have the first 4 novels downloaded to read after the anime ends!
Jun 15, 2014 6:39 PM

Apr 2009
DarkMoonWolf said:
]It's a matter of opinions, and I won't criticize your own tastes, however let me say that in my personal and insignificant opinion Silvia is a self righteous Ojou-sama that thinks everything and everyone must bend to her wishes. It's not that I hate her, but she really needs to slow down a couple of notches on her way of viewing those around her...

I can't remember when this accurately described her. Maybe episode 4 or 5? She softened up long time ago to me.
Jun 15, 2014 8:17 PM

Aug 2013
Ehh more tentacles.
My Candies:
Jun 15, 2014 8:26 PM

Jun 2013
Ooooh, we might get a good finale out of this. Makes me curious about the continuation of the story in the LNs, too.
Jun 15, 2014 9:10 PM

Jan 2008
The tentacles are very misplaced in this episode. Starting to get annoying.
Jun 16, 2014 1:40 AM

Mar 2014
4kicks said:
The tentacles are very misplaced in this episode. Starting to get annoying.

I know this is supposed to be ecchi, and I started this show expecting lots of fanservice(and probably welcoming it), but there's a serious problem when I find out I'm watching the Funi-censored version...and actually prefer the censored version. Way too many tentacles for me; I don't need to see characters get violated every single episode in a supposedly-ecchi show.

The mad scientist is an idiot. What makes you think a little machine that you can put a dragon girl in will contain a significantly larger actual dragon? For that matter, what makes you think she won't try to make you into a pink smear on the ground once you awaken her true power? I mean, come on. I could excuse such a stupid idea if they had a plan to do something with Eco after awakening her, but it seems like either the awakening WAS the whole plan(in which case that's really stupid), or they haven't revealed it to the audience yet.
There's also a whole mass of plot threads that I don't think they have resolved from the beginning, which annoys me because this is a 1-cour show with no confirmed season 2.
Jun 16, 2014 2:39 AM

Feb 2012
Well I'll be damned if Ash ends up with Eco, romantically!! I'd prefer Rebecca, Sylvia or even Jessica, but please NOT Eco!! Why do I still feel like it'll end up that way, nonetheless. :(
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Jun 16, 2014 3:53 AM

Nov 2013
jbeat said:
Well I'll be damned if Ash ends up with Eco, romantically!! I'd prefer Rebecca, Sylvia or even Jessica, but please NOT Eco!! Why do I still feel like it'll end up that way, nonetheless. :(

Had the exact same problem with Golden Time when people wanted that crazy Koko over the beautiful Linda so I understand your point of view, however, Eco is the one and only for Ash.

Yes, he has many girls fawning over him, and there are still more to come, however, at this point Eco is like a child learning about herself and the feelings she harbors. This is why I said that even though I'd love for a harem ending with Luca, Navi and Eco, I'll only accept one true paring ending, and that's with Eco.

Ash is her chevalier, and Eco is his empress. It will take time, but the Avalon queen of dragons must stay with her chevalier, her OTP and no one else.

Can you really imagine Eco with someone else??

She was born on a human body so that she and Ash would always be together.

Jun 16, 2014 4:57 AM

Feb 2012
DarkMoonWolf said:
jbeat said:

Had the exact same problem with Golden Time when people wanted that crazy Koko over the beautiful Linda so I understand your point of view, however, Eco is the one and only for Ash.

Can you really imagine Eco with someone else??

With Golden Time, I'm with you also.. I was shipping for Linda though it was obviously not going to happen. Koko was just too crazy, clingy and paranoid. Oh well. *sigh*

Though I'm not rooting for Eco and Ash, you're right, I can't imagine Eco with someone else. If they just built up a decent male secondary character, at least we could ship Eco with someone else aside from Ash. So, though frustrating, there's really no point shipping for a different girl. I'd be shocked yet ecstatic if the anime twists it in the end. lol
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Jun 16, 2014 2:53 PM

Mar 2014
Great episode. Half episode was kinda dull, the dance and the whole search for Eco thing, but just for that amazing ending and that striking animation i cant help bu give it a 5/5
Everybody has the right to have his own opinion on something.And you do have the right to disagree with them.But that doesnt give you the right to impose your opinion on others, even though you do have the right to think you are fucking awesome.
Jun 17, 2014 12:22 PM

Apr 2010
So some development with Silvy again and a shame that it got interrupted tho it was obvious it would get interrupted.
Well it's obvious Ash will end up with Silvy seeing the focus on her.
The question is just how will it happen.
Jun 17, 2014 3:06 PM

Apr 2009
Aversa said:
So some development with Silvy again and a shame that it got interrupted tho it was obvious it would get interrupted.
Well it's obvious Ash will end up with Silvy seeing the focus on her.
The question is just how will it happen.

I don't think he will tho. Eco being his pal is a huge road block for Sylvia or any other female character. Adding Eco's feelings into it and Ash is going to fold. The only conclusions I can really come up with is him choosing Eco by default or it being a harem ending. The Sylvia ending I would like the most but realistically I just don't see it.
DreddJun 17, 2014 3:15 PM
Jun 18, 2014 6:27 AM

Apr 2010
I didn't think they'd put the tentacles into such a scene... but they proved me wrong.
Jun 18, 2014 12:23 PM

Oct 2011
Last episode next week T___T
Jun 21, 2014 8:00 PM

Sep 2013
I was correct, that method turned out to be an 20% tentacle rape machine. No commando girl, WHAT ARE THIS?! 0/5

No I'm just kidding. Silvia on bed, with no hesitation, I'd totally go for the kiss. Ash and Silvia is the best pairing of this series. Sorry Eco.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seikoku no Dragonar Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 21, 2014

144 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Feb 22, 5:13 AM

Poll: » Seikoku no Dragonar Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 19, 2014

100 by jdzero »»
Feb 14, 5:14 PM

Poll: » Seikoku no Dragonar Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 24, 2014

48 by Nongquoc136 »»
Aug 16, 2023 1:39 AM

Poll: » Seikoku no Dragonar Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 17, 2014

45 by Nongquoc136 »»
Aug 16, 2023 1:39 AM

Poll: » Seikoku no Dragonar Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 10, 2014

61 by Nongquoc136 »»
Aug 15, 2023 8:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.