Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
May 16, 2014 4:43 AM

Apr 2008
aos10 said:
very good chapter
i think the the Celestial Spirit King would kill the master , but as we all know from fairy tail
lucy will faint , and he will return to his world

She already lost Aquarius. That's more than enough price.
May 16, 2014 4:45 AM

Dec 2009
Why would anyone want to blowup Lucy's boobs. Just don't understand such a disgusting thought.
Also was quite surprise on the Celestial King coming from the sky and destroying the base without a single fuck given. Let's see where this goes.
May 16, 2014 4:52 AM
Apr 2011
The key for Aquarius may be gone but we all know if the celestial spirit wills it they can summon themselves through like Loke does.
4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42

http://putridcheese.deviantart.com
http://www.booksie.com/tosh/
http://stoptazmo.com/
May 16, 2014 4:54 AM

Nov 2013
I would really be happy if after the battle there was some kind of discussion between lucy and the celestial king. Lucy would ask the celestial king to thank Aquarius for her and then the king would be surprised and say "what do you mean? Aquarius is no more.". Then Lucy would argue and the king would explain "One does not simply break a golden key. The spirit has also to agree and forsake his vow and his existence. My daughter is now one with the magic.". In the end Lucy would understand that Aquarius lied because if not Lucy would never have been able to break the key and would have been killed.
May 16, 2014 4:56 AM
Sep 2012
What a chapter, what a emotional chapter. Well I will start with one nippick, when Lucy was at Tartarus mercery, the way those three acted, so cliche. I am not even mad at them, but could you be anymore cliche, why not just tie to a railroad track and have long mustaches. And they turned on each other, well I guess King Hades bounty kind of backfired. Once he put out the bounty team unity went out the window it was ever demon for him or her self.

And speaking of which, RIP Lammy you will not be missed. But on a serious note I think Jackyl just screwed Tartarus, they could always rebuild the regeneration lab, but now with no one to operate it, no more regeneration, thanks Jackyl you were a big help.

Well Aquarius sacrificed herself, I guess this is her redemption for the stunt she pulled in the Navel contest. I still was emotional watching this, not on the level when Ultear seemly died, but still, I am glad they went through with it. Though is this a spirit world secret, we have had some bad celestial spirit owners who were not good people, like Duke Everlue, Karin, Angel, etc., if they knew this secret, they would have destroyed their gold keys in a second.

I am sure we will see Aquarius again, perhaps as many as suggested she might become one of Yukino's spirit, before now it was 10 / 2 Lucy in the gold key department. Making it 9 / 3 is progress in balenece, though I wonder if Aquarius would like Yukino any less than Lucy, I don't know.

Awesome to see the Spirit King he looks good, and he is going to fight Madge. Madge is in the second in command, so I much as I want to see the Spirit King kick his butt, I don't think that will happen, I think Madge defeat is reserved for someone else, I don't know who just yet, I don't see this going the way of the good guys. Maybe this is when Gildart, or Jellal would show up. That is okay Lucy via the Spirit King beat Jackyl, she got her win.

Awesome chapter can't wait for the next one. RIP Lammy there are hunks for you to dwerl over in the after life like Zancrow.
May 16, 2014 4:56 AM

Jul 2013
Hoooo I wasn't expecting this. The spirit king himself... this should be fun. But wait a minute... if alegria is destroyed what happens to natsu & nakama who were trapped? Released just like that?
For those who seek perfection, there can be no rest on this side of the grave.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
May 16, 2014 4:57 AM
Dec 2010
Darklight0303 said:
aos10 said:
very good chapter
i think the the Celestial Spirit King would kill the master , but as we all know from fairy tail
lucy will faint , and he will return to his world

She already lost Aquarius. That's more than enough price.

i didn't say she will lose , i said she will faint duo of losing her powers
May 16, 2014 5:06 AM

Sep 2012
This chapter was really really good, tears were almost dropping...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 16, 2014 5:35 AM

Sep 2012
Aw man this chapter was really touching and pretty sad!
Even if Aquarius comes back somehow, this chapter was still great <3
May 16, 2014 6:05 AM

Dec 2008
I'm crying ;___;
This is like a death scene, without the actual death. This was too sad. I hope there is a way to reverse what happened ;___; Too many feels were had! So many tears ;___;
May 16, 2014 6:20 AM

Aug 2013
;_; Heart Breaking chapter ;_;
5/5

LCWS | SCS | TCO | NC | DNC
May 16, 2014 6:33 AM

Nov 2010
Oh god the emotions!
'Just hold back the tears, keep breathing, hold them back!' was my mantra for this chapter.
May 16, 2014 6:35 AM
Apr 2012
Wow, just wow.

This chapter brought me to tears. I wasn't particularly fond of Aquarius but her wanting Lucy to break the key to save herself and her friends was heartbreaking. The spirit kings entry was amazing, cannot wait to see him tearapart Marde Guille. I really hope he can form another Aquarius key for Lucy because by god she deserves it.
May 16, 2014 6:40 AM

Sep 2008
The Spirit King sliced that fortress monster-thingy like it was tofu or something.
May 16, 2014 6:41 AM

Dec 2012
Great chapter. Aquarius was so bad ass. So sad Lucy had to break her key in order to summon the Spirit King.
Spirit King Vs King of Hades. This will be interesting.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

May 16, 2014 6:43 AM

Nov 2011
That as a great chapter! That was the best FT chapter I've read in a while.

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
May 16, 2014 7:01 AM

May 2013
Damn the Celestial King showing up. Sad that Lucy had to lose a key to summon it, but I'm pretty sure there will be a way to summon Aquarius back.
May 16, 2014 7:14 AM

Jun 2010
loool it pains me so much that jackal is destined to die. I would have enjoyed him being a recurring character.

but on a more serious note ... those boobs though !!!

but really It seems mashima's hatred for spirits runs deep cuz the SPK is gonna get his ass handed to him simply cuz of the golden shounen rule.
only the MC (natsu) can beat the main antagonist of an arc.
<--- Who Your Waifus Look Up To --->
May 16, 2014 7:57 AM

Oct 2011
Very awesome chapter!
Btw although I loved how tragic everything was, Lucy will still be able to see Aquarius if she visits the celestial spirit world again (although she'll skip time again :D )

May 16, 2014 8:13 AM

May 2013
Anything below 5/5 is underrated. This chapter was simply superb. Can't believe I just praised Fairy Tail like this and I have to admit it's even better than One Piece this week, yeah, just this week though.

Although, in the end, we all know Lucy will be able to call the Celestial Spirit without the key but still that doesn't make this chapter any worse.
May 16, 2014 8:36 AM

May 2010
ScazoN said:
TragicRomance said:
Is Fairy Tail back? Cuz I can feel it...
Maybe some are free when The Spirit God sliced up that cube-monster. If it's true then I want a epic entrance of Natsu like Laxus in Tenrou Island arc.

Ah, I meant that in a different way. It's been so long since Fairy Tail had a chapter this good. More like, this is the best chapter of Fairy Tail imo.
May 16, 2014 8:52 AM

Apr 2011
I hope Aquarius turns out okay, but I want her return to be a twist though. Maybe return as Yukino contracted spirit instead? LOL
May 16, 2014 9:09 AM
Dec 2010
if this chapter can make me almost cry , what the anime version will do ?
i fear it will not do the same , the current OST is very bad , i really hope they make an emotional tracks that can fit this scene
May 16, 2014 9:21 AM

Jun 2010
Touching but I bet they're gonna have an arc recovering Aquarius' key. Also thinking about it breaking the key of Sagittarius, Cancer, or Scorpio would've been preferable, breaking one of your strongest keys that gives a huge advantage in water is definitely not smart. Other keys serve other purposes but the keys mentioned above in general seem weaker compared to their counterparts.
May 16, 2014 9:25 AM

Apr 2010
Now i know the author is a great artist but WTF is up with him making Lucy some weak wizard everyone seems to smack around ?

Seriously ??

So now she gets her ass kicked again and had to break a key, thus not actually doing something on her own YET AGAIN.

Why can't she win something on her own for once ?
Like i dunno, even Usopp & co have their good moments in One Piece, why can't Lucy in Fairy Tail ?

...... :(

In b4 "there had to be a good way to summon the spirit king."

At this point, i'd even prefer a random asspull power-up instead of seeing this once more >.> Or is that like, for Natsu only ? Well F that :(
YT: Gaming (gw2,...), cons and more: http://www.youtube.com/user/Vercammen312
Monster girls club card: http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=27137
See profile for exemples.
May 16, 2014 9:29 AM

Jun 2010
Dang, ;-; Good chapter
May 16, 2014 9:37 AM

May 2013
SD_CV said:
Now i know the author is a great artist but WTF is up with him making Lucy some weak wizard everyone seems to smack around ?

Seriously ??

So now she gets her ass kicked again and had to break a key, thus not actually doing something on her own YET AGAIN.

Why can't she win something on her own for once ?
Like i dunno, even Usopp & co have their good moments in One Piece, why can't Lucy in Fairy Tail ?

...... :(

In b4 "there had to be a good way to summon the spirit king."

At this point, i'd even prefer a random asspull power-up instead of seeing this once more >.> Or is that like, for Natsu only ? Well F that :(

What can she do? She is a Celestial Wizard. The one and only thing she can do is summon Celestial Spirit. The spirits for some reason don't get any stronger than the first time we saw them.

Unlike Natsu or even Usopp, he fights by himself and he keeps powering himself up. Well, Lucy can use whip but that whip is really weak.
May 16, 2014 10:29 AM

Oct 2013
that celestial spirit king. so epic
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
May 16, 2014 10:43 AM

Jul 2013
Amazing chapter! Damn, the feels (T_T)

The Spirit King is a lot stronger than I thought.

I doubt Aquarius is gone for good.
May 16, 2014 10:48 AM

Feb 2013
I need a minute, or a day… Maybe all week. Last chapter was too much for my feels.
Why Mashima? Why? I hate you but I love you.

May 16, 2014 11:03 AM

May 2013
Spirit King is badass.
May 16, 2014 11:20 AM

Jul 2009
the feels chapter
May 16, 2014 11:40 AM

Dec 2011
That was such a big deus ex machina, summoning the Spirit King like nothing.

Oh well, the Spirit King is still awesome. He destroyed that prison so easily.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 16, 2014 12:04 PM
Nov 2007
Last page seems like they know each other..?
May 16, 2014 12:43 PM

Nov 2012
Was not expecting something like this. the feeels.
May 16, 2014 2:37 PM

Feb 2012
Tragic shit my duds, tragic shit.
May 16, 2014 2:38 PM

May 2012
Spirit King, Loving Aquarius, and gentle Lucy OP. Finally a BEAST chapter. I predict that Lucy is going to no longer need keys to summon celestial spirits. After Spirit King wrecks everyone and cleans up of course. I <3 friendship bonds.
May 16, 2014 2:51 PM

Apr 2013
Woah, talk about overpowered o.o
The Aquarius thing was really sad but... holy crap ._.

I want to see what will happen next. Whose the celestial king really?

May 16, 2014 2:51 PM

Aug 2012
Spirit King OP please nerf Lucy's ult

also, he looks like a superhero from some other series.

/translation

nice chapter.
This world is mine. I think this world may even just be a long, long dream I'm watching. You guys may just be illusions, and it can't be proven whether or not you really exist either. In other words, this world was created with me at the center. So what will happen if I die? I don't know. My imagination isn't very creative; I just can't imagine myself dying. In other words, there is no way this world can completely disappear. But if I die, then everyone will disappear. I am the only one in this world who won't disappear. The rest are just people I see as if in a dream.

-Claire Stanfield, Baccano!
May 16, 2014 3:35 PM

Jan 2011
this chapter was awesome. Yeah, the best chapter of fairy and one of the best chapters of the year. This is what fairy tail needs: lucy development and not only lucy boobs.
Gintama: "The blade is not to cut down your enemies
Nor is it to cut away your own weakness
A sword isnt meant to protect your body
A sword is meant for protecting your soul"
May 16, 2014 3:54 PM

May 2012
I have a feeling that Lucy cant form a contract with Aquarius anymore,. Wonder how Natsu will react with this, he knows how much Lucy loved her spirits and sacrifice one to save them.. I still cant get over the feels..

May 16, 2014 4:17 PM
May 2014
I would have never expected that to happen, i was thinking more along the lines of Lucy unleashing a power similar to Zerefs. During the Grand Magic Games Jellal had mentioned that future Lucy giving off that type of power...... so i was thinking with what happen to all of fairy tail and the demons trying to kill her that she might just snap or something along those lines. but great twist in this chapter either way i didn't even the spirit King was summon-able or that you had to break a contract to do it.
May 16, 2014 4:22 PM

Oct 2012
AQUARIUS! TT.TT

i mean, i know she's not dead, but... TT.TT

spirit king, you better destroy hades until they aren't even recognizable to zeref for what they did to lucy! D:<
May 16, 2014 4:25 PM

Oct 2012
Dark_Messiah said:
I have a feeling that Lucy cant form a contract with Aquarius anymore,. Wonder how Natsu will react with this, he knows how much Lucy loved her spirits and sacrifice one to save them.. I still cant get over the feels..

i'm half expecting him to find her sobbing and when he finds out what happened he runs off to kill all the demons for making her do that.
May 16, 2014 4:30 PM

Oct 2012
Fiji said:

that wasn't nothing. she had to break a contract with her most trusted spirit. and aquarius wasn't only that, she was also one of the only momentos lucy has of her mom. because she broke her contract with aquarius, she will never be able to see her again.
May 16, 2014 4:35 PM

May 2012
icefox94 said:
Dark_Messiah said:

i'm half expecting him to find her sobbing and when he finds out what happened he runs off to kill all the demons for making her do that.
Man as cliche as it is Im thinking the same.

icefox94 said:
Fiji said:

that wasn't nothing. she had to break a contract with her most trusted spirit. and aquarius wasn't only that, she was also one of the only momentos lucy has of her mom. because she broke her contract with aquarius, she will never be able to see her again.
She even said Aquarius is her strongest spirit.

May 16, 2014 6:12 PM

Mar 2009
Dark_Messiah said:

If Natsu is there to defend Lucy from Jackal then I hope he goes 2nd Origin Dragon Force from the start. His fire dragon scales will absorb anything Jackal has to offer, instil great fear in him for the very first time since rebirth room is gone. Then Natsu will proceed to slowly and painfully burn each and every bit of Jackal's body.
If that other demon comes to play with Natsu I hope he will also get instantly fried dead.

I'm really sad that Lucky has to suffer again.
May 16, 2014 7:54 PM

Apr 2008
I can't believe FT is actually more exciting than Naruto, Bleach, and OP at the moment. I like seeing some growth in Lucy.
May 16, 2014 8:59 PM

Apr 2010
Faith restored.

Until the key comes back once the spirit king leaves.
May 16, 2014 9:31 PM

Apr 2010
Cool, and I was thinking 2 weeks ago when they said Lucy had to save everyone that the only way she'd win is if she called the Celestial Spirit King. Glad it happened, but I don't have high hopes for what's to come after since FT always brings out a good chapter or a few followed by the same ol' same ol' cliche stuff. We'll see.

Though I do not agree that FT is in any way more exciting than OP, Naruto maybe, and probably on par with Bleach(right now anyway as Kenpachi finished fighting and there's a lack of soul in the manga atm).
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Today, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 23, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.