Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 29, 2014 2:55 PM

Sep 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Harbinger Great Pope !
You can't taste the victory of the Taurus. *_*
The Seiya X Saori ! *___*

Yuna X Koga : http://svc.2chan.net/dec/18/src/1396130340395.jpg
ShiroiRyuMar 29, 2014 3:11 PM
Mar 29, 2014 6:22 PM

Sep 2012
Damn, and here I was going to write something about some shonen-ai between Koga and Eden.
But Koga/Yuna ending.
Mar 29, 2014 9:08 PM

Jun 2012
Guys i tell again in past 4 monts i am right that Harbinger will become pope.

here watch episode 97.

http://www.anime4fun.com/saint-seiya-omega-episode-97
salvationhopeMar 30, 2014 2:10 AM
Mar 29, 2014 9:17 PM
Mar 2011
WTF HAVE THEY DONE! There are so many things wrong with this episode, I am literally at a loss for words.
Harbinger is the pope which is supposed to go to the STRONGEST saint with the nmost experience that which is ikki but i see seiya as more of a pope also the big bad god just stops fighting and turns everyone back to normal all those fights and the 4 kings dying seems ABSOLUTLEY WASTED. the only good thing i liked was that saori and seiya moment, what a horrible ending good riddence.
tyrolizard1Mar 29, 2014 9:21 PM
Mar 29, 2014 9:41 PM

Jun 2012
tyrolizard1 said:
WTF HAVE THEY DONE! There are so many things wrong with this episode, I am literally at a loss for words.
Harbinger is the pope which is supposed to go to the STRONGEST saint with the nmost experience that which is ikki but i see seiya as more of a pope also the big bad god just stops fighting and turns everyone back to normal all those fights and the 4 kings dying seems ABSOLUTLEY WASTED. the only good thing i liked was that saori and seiya moment, what a horrible ending good riddence.

Bro ikki and seiya dont like become pope is troublesome for them. ikki is trouble maker he know he not suit become pope if become pope aim sure he gona creat rules so nasty and everyone not gona like it.
for seiya if he become pope he love for saori gona be forbidden. pope rule for him seft cannot love any woman even is goddess or human only duty he focus.

seiya and saori want live normal with no sanctuary business that why seiya refuse become pope.
now there no evil this time aim sure seiya and saori gona be honeymoon vacation.

This only saint seiya anime had good ending no one dies this time.
salvationhopeMar 30, 2014 2:13 AM
Mar 29, 2014 11:50 PM

Jun 2013
The ending will be better if Koga begins his new journey with Yuna!
Mar 30, 2014 4:25 AM

Jun 2011
My conclusion... This series was nothing like the the 80's series!
Mar 30, 2014 5:31 AM

Jan 2008
What the group shot tells me is Haruto already plotting to make moves on Yuna behind Kouga's back and Eden has a gaze saying "this is where the fun is starting, Kouga". AND YOU CAN'T TELL ME OTHERWISE.
Seriously though - Yuna, all guys are better than Kouga, even Ryuho. Think about it girl, don't join the dark side. There are no cookies there, they're lying.

I'll write more when I catch up, but as of episode 92 I think the second saga was better organized than the first one, but mostly when it comes to Pallasveldta Arc (because Reunion Arc was just boring).
Mar 30, 2014 12:19 PM
Mar 2011
salvationhope said:
tyrolizard1 said:

Bro ikki and seiya dont like become pope is troublesome for them. ikki is trouble maker he know he not suit become pope if become pope aim sure he gona creat rules so nasty and everyone not gona like it.
for seiya if he become pope he love for saori gona be forbidden. pope rule for him seft cannot love any woman even is goddess or human only duty he focus.

seiya and saori want live normal with no sanctuary business that why seiya refuse become pope.
now there no evil this time aim sure seiya and saori gona be honeymoon vacation.

Your missing the point though, the position of pope is supposed to go to the STRONGEST and most EXPERIENCED gold saint, harbinger is the third strongest saint and does not have much experience, I'd prefer one of the other original saints be the pope someone like shun perhaps since i know that ikki and seiya do not fit the bill. other then that the decision to put harbinger as pope just does not seem right.
Mar 30, 2014 9:00 PM

Jun 2012
tyrolizard1 said:
salvationhope said:
tyrolizard1 said:

Your missing the point though, the position of pope is supposed to go to the STRONGEST and most EXPERIENCED gold saint, harbinger is the third strongest saint and does not have much experience, I'd prefer one of the other original saints be the pope someone like shun perhaps since i know that ikki and seiya do not fit the bill. other then that the decision to put harbinger as pope just does not seem right.

Will its toei decision even we like it or not. being pope cannot love any woman must single only focus in job the most. that why seiya refuse it. shun and hyoga better become pope but they had own lives now to. the one make decision make Harbinger Pope ! is saori and saiya and others 3 omega gold saints why being pope is not above great power is being good heart that why Harbinger only one suit it. and others fail hide in under rock like fudo kiki shiryu.
Mar 30, 2014 11:15 PM

Feb 2009
Not the tragic Saint Seiya I love, but overall it was OK. I guess Seiya and Saori go back to playing husband and wife.
Mar 30, 2014 11:19 PM

Jul 2013
Zero_sama said:
Not the tragic Saint Seiya I love, but overall it was OK. I guess Seiya and Saori go back to playing husband and wife.

I agree With you Zero_sama This most first time of History of saint seiya got super happy ending with no tragic story like happen in saint seiya the lost canvas and original saint seiya. what story in 200 years again New war again with new enemy.
Mar 31, 2014 8:13 PM
Mar 2011
the writing was everywhere in this up, down, sideways so many plot holes not the best ending but it was not a complete waste.
Mar 31, 2014 9:26 PM

Jul 2013
tyrolizard1 said:
the writing was everywhere in this up, down, sideways so many plot holes not the best ending but it was not a complete waste.

Who cares about that even had many plot holes and up, down, This only saint seiya had good ending not like others like Lost canvas and original had bad ending. in original all Gold saint die and The lost canvas only Two gold saint survive and 1 silver saint survive 1 bronze survive and Hakurei apprentice kid survive and Taurus Aldebaran apprentice Teneo survive .

Omega many bronze survive and silver plus Six Gold saint survive this time and athena survive to.
Most Happy ending to all saint seiya with no tragic story.
danteinferno111Mar 31, 2014 10:31 PM
Apr 2, 2014 5:08 AM

Feb 2013
not that i'm a fan of omega,but people talking like the original did'nt have some plot holes
Apr 2, 2014 6:17 AM

Jul 2013
vongola-undecimo said:
not that i'm a fan of omega,but people talking like the original did'nt have some plot holes

Original Saint seiya anime had many plot holes they had steel saints and asgard but in Original Saint seiya manga dont had steel saints and asgard.

Manga still better than anime.

manga follow the original story anime not.
Apr 2, 2014 1:17 PM

Jan 2009
97 weeks just for this ending? i've seen better

4/10
俺の命を百合に。
Currently translating Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Atelier no Koibito-tachi -- when bored.
Above visual novel is 22.22% translated with progress uploaded to youtube; if you're into yuri VNs, check out my channel.
Apr 2, 2014 2:00 PM

Oct 2011
Goodbye Saint Seiya Omega.
Apr 2, 2014 3:14 PM

Sep 2008
i wasnt expecting it to end, so imagine my surprise when i watched the "owari" O_O

this...doesnt seems rigth...i mean everyone knows this one hit compared t the other 2 animesof the saga, but still, to just end it like that? those were 2 years you know?

hmm let's see if they make another season...or somesort of other thing of the saint seiya franchise (how about finishing lost convas ¬¬)

so much enasis on the "we will give our lives for X" and in the end barely anyone dyed XDDD gotta love kids shows
7/10 for me, i really did enjoyed it, even if it was super crap at the begining(nearly abandoned it)

waitig for the next series of SS =D, until then good bye Saint Seiya Omega
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Apr 2, 2014 11:48 PM

Sep 2012
There is something planned.
http://myanimelist.net/anime/10687/Saint_Seiya:_Legend_of_Sanctuary

Maybe it'll be to your liking :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAcvNb1rQGY

That said. From ND, LC... to the original, G or Saintia Sho... Omega might be the worst Saint Seiya ever. Together with ND, that's some garbage we got here.
Apr 3, 2014 6:57 AM

Jan 2011
ok, when it started i hated the series, before i knew it i started to look forward to more epsiodes, i think during its run the only anime that i wanted to watch more was Attack on Titan
so yeah this is my guilty pleasure, bad but really fun, i do think this ending is quite lame though, the final fights (after Harbinger vs Titan) were rushed as hell, Mira an Europa deserved better fights an while i kinda enjoyed the space battle with Saturn it was quite inferior to the fight with Abzu

seeing as i kinda enjoyed this series more than lets say Space Dandy or Kill la Kill its not fair for me to give this a very low score despite low budget animation, some lame fights, predictable history, nakama power ups (which i hate) an some other issues, i still liked some characters, there were a few memorable death scenes (which i love), the ost had some very cool songs (but also some lame ones) an i was entertained most of the time sooooo

6/10

i hope we eventually get another adaptation be it Saintia Sho, Episode G, Lost Canvas 3, Lost Canvas Gaiden, Next Dimension or even another kid friendly Saint Seiya like this one
silversaintApr 3, 2014 7:04 AM
Apr 3, 2014 9:30 AM

Jun 2012
silversaint said:
ok, when it started i hated the series, before i knew it i started to look forward to more epsiodes, i think during its run the only anime that i wanted to watch more was Attack on Titan
so yeah this is my guilty pleasure, bad but really fun, i do think this ending is quite lame though, the final fights (after Harbinger vs Titan) were rushed as hell, Mira an Europa deserved better fights an while i kinda enjoyed the space battle with Saturn it was quite inferior to the fight with Abzu

seeing as i kinda enjoyed this series more than lets say Space Dandy or Kill la Kill its not fair for me to give this a very low score despite low budget animation, some lame fights, predictable history, nakama power ups (which i hate) an some other issues, i still liked some characters, there were a few memorable death scenes (which i love), the ost had some very cool songs (but also some lame ones) an i was entertained most of the time sooooo

6/10

i hope we eventually get another adaptation be it Saintia Sho, Episode G, Lost Canvas 3, Lost Canvas Gaiden, Next Dimension or even another kid friendly Saint Seiya like this one

Next Dimension impossible to get anime dont enough chapters plus toei dont want ruin story of omega only maybe get anime adaptation is Lost Canvas 3, Episode G . or Saintia Sho or new Anime saint seiya next generation hero to next story in 200 years again or to be continue story omega.
Apr 3, 2014 11:30 AM

Feb 2013
danteinferno111 said:
vongola-undecimo said:

Original Saint seiya anime had many plot holes they had steel saints and asgard but in Original Saint seiya manga dont had steel saints and asgard.

did'nt read the manga,but god,those steel saints felt waaaayyy tooo forced.

while on topic,seems it's over.to be honest it had it's ups and downs (lots and lots of downs),but it was a fun ride nonetheless

*though the final episodes were crap*
Apr 3, 2014 8:47 PM

Apr 2008
I feel a bit underwhelmed. That's all I can say.

THAT SEIYA x SAORI!

It was fun while it lasted I guess. I can't believe they picked Binjya! LMAO!
Apr 4, 2014 9:26 AM

Jul 2013
vongola-undecimo said:
danteinferno111 said:
vongola-undecimo said:

did'nt read the manga,but god,those steel saints felt waaaayyy tooo forced.

while on topic,seems it's over.to be honest it had it's ups and downs (lots and lots of downs),but it was a fun ride nonetheless

*though the final episodes were crap*

All anime are like that some times there part not folllow original story of the manga they change it the story little.

that why i stop blame its ok to dislike but to blame is wrong is gona back to person who blame it.

this happen to novel to and games like dynasty warriors many different ending with any hero and villain there ending good wins and there ending bad wins.

i forgot other manga to there part they copy from anime or games they change the story of ending. even they not part original story of game and anime.

like megaman different story and hero.

i call them alternate parallel universe different time zones and earth.

professional watcher anime and reading manga know this to that why they stop blame it but its ok dislike it or like it.
Apr 4, 2014 9:34 PM
Mar 2011
A few unexplained things were left for my liking, 1. how did they give the gold clothes out so freely, 2. where the hell is marin. 3. whatever happend to seiyas sister . why have mira rememebr seiyas name when hyouga beats his ass that part is just crap writing. i could go on but would rather not...
Apr 4, 2014 11:42 PM

Jun 2012
About marin she live with his brother Icarus Toma they live normal life watch saint seiya overture.

marin she stop being saint now and toma stop being angel now.

remember seiya stop apollo rule the earth after that their own separate ways.

one thing idont know what happen to seiya sister but one thing aim sure she live with normal life and she stop bothering his little brother seiya they own own separate ways to. i mean they find own happiness.
salvationhopeApr 4, 2014 11:45 PM
Apr 5, 2014 3:51 AM

Jan 2008
As I promised...

Last episode was so shounen that I don't know if that was good or bad thing. Speeches about friendship, loving humanity, FIND YOURSELF IN YOURSELF SUBARU, getting a new Cloth just to see it crumble five minutes later, words that do more than actual techniques... I think I'm too old for this stuff by now. I really prefer vs. Apsu.

For one I kinda get why Harbinger gets to be the pope and dang, it's a good choice. What the hell Fudo did for the entire Omega aside from changing sides like crazy and not being questioned 'bout that? Integra, altough quite nice as a character in her own way, just popped up in the middle and that would make her a farfetched choice. Kiki has his job, yes, but he's also so mellow and too much of a nice guy. Harbringer is relatively strong and doesn't let people to toss him around. And as Athena joyously found out, he is a good guy at heart. So yeah, Franky... err, I mean Taurus for the pope, yay.

What else... I liked Kouga's ending and Edega confirmed hurr durr and Seiya x Athena ending. Overally the last episode wasn't breathtaking but still okayish. It doesn't change the fact that Omega as a series was mediocre at best parts and outright bad every other time. 4/10 from me.
Apr 6, 2014 3:22 AM

Jan 2009

your link is broken so here is a working one http://i.imgur.com/Jjq4YNZ.jpg

at least Yuna X Koga happened lol but damn this show is bad
Apr 6, 2014 12:59 PM

Jan 2008
A MUCH weaker final episode then the 1st season. The battle against Abzu was much faster paced, and Abzu himself was much more intimidating and far more brutal.
Apr 8, 2014 1:31 AM

Apr 2014
Best anime ever Koga x Yuna The best.
Apr 21, 2014 7:40 PM
Mar 2011
Here is what should of happens the immortal phoenix vs the god of time as the strongest he should of been given a chance to fight with the big bad.
May 21, 2014 9:14 AM

Dec 2008
What!? Koga/Eden and not Koga/Yuna?! Well, that aside this series was alright. Good to see Seiya is still trapped in Friendzone with Saori. XD
May 21, 2014 10:16 AM

Apr 2014
You wrong there Credit ending With Yuna x Koga but english sub they cut it and not put it in ep 97. you only saw it in ep 97 raw japanese only. in english sub they not put secret ending Credit ending With Yuna x Koga that sucks you know i hate they do That.
Oct 31, 2014 12:55 AM

Jan 2009
kaizoku2679 said:
What!? Koga/Eden and not Koga/Yuna?! Well, that aside this series was alright. Good to see Seiya is still trapped in Friendzone with Saori. XD

you miss the ending card here (koga x yuna)

May 4, 2016 9:00 AM
Dec 2014
I don't understand why people think the original is a lot better then Omega they are basically the same with the same illogical events.
The only thing that make the original better is the blood.
Aug 7, 2023 4:24 PM
Oct 2020
Really rushed, but good ending.

Thanks Omega!
Dec 27, 2023 11:59 PM
Apr 2022
did i just see some clue of Seiya x Saori ...? 😅😅(before kouga interupt them )

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 58 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 18, 2013

31 by Vindicater »»
Jan 15, 7:06 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 57 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 11, 2013

19 by Vindicater »»
Jan 14, 3:41 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 56 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 4, 2013

24 by Vindicater »»
Jan 13, 6:00 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 54 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Apr 20, 2013

14 by Vindicater »»
Jan 8, 6:23 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 53 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Apr 13, 2013

27 by Vindicater »»
Jan 7, 3:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.