Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 20, 2014 3:42 PM

Jul 2012
DAMMIT WHY DID IT END THERE UGH. Cliffhanger to the max!

Yeah, getting them gay vibes. Nothing against that though. I'd be interested to see them get together.

Also, I'm guessing Hazama blocks Goto right before Sawada's bullet hits him? That's the most anime-like thing that would happen.

Anyway, one more week of Samumenco! I'm sad. D:
Mar 20, 2014 3:46 PM

Feb 2012
Love is indeed a beautiful thing.

Nooo that ending, hope Goto is alright.

Next time Samumenco naked, wut.
Mar 20, 2014 4:02 PM
Aug 2011
This show is relentless! It almost makes me feel tired after watching an episode of this.

NaughtyNoddy said:
I don't know about you, but I've been getting a weird feeling that something gay will happen between Hazama and Goto, especially during the second half of this episode. I really hope I'm wrong, because a plot twist like that wouldn't fit this series in my opinion.

Out of everything that's happened you single this as something that won't fit? Right okay.
In any case I also feel it at times but more than that I feel like Masayoshi is going to die. That would be cruel.

Actually now that I said it it's probably not going to happen that way since this show likes to do things you don't expect.
Mar 20, 2014 4:32 PM

Sep 2011
More stories of people's disappearences. Still want an answer! Let's go, for the last episode!
Mar 20, 2014 4:33 PM

Mar 2012
How is this going to end in 1 episode? The end is getting fucking hilarious!
Mar 20, 2014 4:36 PM

Aug 2012
So much to wrap up next week. Cant wait. It's been one of the most fun rides I've ever followed
Mar 20, 2014 4:53 PM

Jan 2014
Am I the only one who sees so much homosexual undertones in this episode?

It's like..

1. Goto love his GF, and Masayoshi loves Goto. On the other hand the kid loves Masayoshi.

Too much hoyay. But Goto and Masayoshi looks good together.
F0XFIRE said:
OP 4 most butthurt bitch on MAL.

Mar 20, 2014 6:23 PM

Dec 2010
This was a great episode! I'm really liking this final arc, the entire series has been a case of the enemies getting bigger, and badder each episode. Then it all wraps up, and becomes something personal, and I like that about it, it allows for more character development!
Mar 20, 2014 7:02 PM

Aug 2011
Take a shot every time you hear the word "Love" in this episode.

Still can't predict how the show is going to end. I'm sure that the writers will surprise me like they always do.

Next week's episode title is "Samurai Flamenco Naked". Looks like this show is truly going full circle! xD
Mar 20, 2014 7:07 PM

Mar 2012
I'm expecting some sort of troll ending for some reason.
Mar 20, 2014 7:26 PM

Sep 2012
Only ONE more episode and this trainwreck will be over! Fucking finally!
Mar 20, 2014 7:26 PM

Jan 2013
Great episode they are really reigning it in for the final arc. Nothing crazy and unbelievable. This could have been the same ending if they didn't take a supernatural route around episode 7.
Mar 20, 2014 8:22 PM

Jan 2014
mayukachan said:
DAMMIT WHY DID IT END THERE UGH. Cliffhanger to the max!

Yeah, getting them gay vibes. Nothing against that though. I'd be interested to see them get together.

Also, I'm guessing Hazama blocks Goto right before Sawada's bullet hits him? That's the most anime-like thing that would happen.

Anyway, one more week of Samumenco! I'm sad. D:

I got the same vibes too, especially with the fight from the previous episode. The discussion about love practically sealed it for me though, cause Goto filled out every criteria his manager was listing. That may lead to a 3 way fight with Mari though.

Anyway, 1 more episode. Let's get 'er done!
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Mar 20, 2014 8:29 PM

Nov 2012
We're going to find out Goto is Flamenco Universe and so he can't die or something stupid like that. Can't wait for this to be over.
Mar 20, 2014 8:38 PM

Aug 2013
When the mystery of Goto's girlfriend was finally revealed, I kind of lost interest in this show XD

1 more to go!
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Mar 20, 2014 9:00 PM

May 2011
I have 3 feelings for the possible ending

It will be a troll
It will be gay
It will be tragic

That cliffhanger dammit.
Mar 20, 2014 9:25 PM
May 2012
HAIJI YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!

HAS HE SHOT GOTOU!!??

ONLY 1 MORE EPISODE THEN THE NIGHTMARE WILL BE OVER I SWEAR A FUCKING GOD PEOPLE!! I FUCKIN CALLED IT!! THAT GHOST OF SAWADA IS REALLY WALKING AMONG US NOW!

I'M FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW! GRR!!
JafriZinMar 20, 2014 9:29 PM
Mar 20, 2014 9:31 PM
Jul 2018
Rather than Goto, I think he's going to shoot the phone.
Mar 20, 2014 9:34 PM
May 2012
lambsies said:
Rather than Goto, I think he's going to shoot the phone.

For god's sake, you'll never know.

I mean talk about how typical Noitamina channel who never put a fucking episode preview in every shows (except several shows like Robotics Notes & Guilty Crown but only on website) that it aired till we eager to see what's gonna happen next.

JafriZinMar 20, 2014 10:15 PM
Mar 20, 2014 10:08 PM
May 2012
Sawada Haiji is such a crazy bastard.

FUCK YOU, SAWADA HAIJI! JUST FUCK YOU. You should've stay dead a year ago you fucking douchebag.

JafriZinMar 20, 2014 10:28 PM
Mar 20, 2014 10:54 PM
May 2012
I can't believe why am I the only one here in this thread...

I was actually caring so much, for god's sake. I don't care IF I wanna overreact something in every anime. If I silence myself, I feel like I'm gonna freak out, obviously.
Mar 20, 2014 11:04 PM
Jun 2012
GOTO!!!!!!........Wait i just realize but doesn't Goto sound like God in Japanese accent?....I'm just thinking too much.
When Haiji said Go-chin, Goto seems to have a big reaction...Haiji may have something to do with Goto's GF. And about Goto x Masayoshi....it isn't impossible. What if the show wants to tell us that homosexuality isn't a SIN and it isn't bad? Remember all evil is removed?
Mar 20, 2014 11:49 PM
Jul 2013
JulietTalyor said:
What if the show wants to tell us that homosexuality isn't a SIN and it isn't bad? Remember all evil is removed?

hahahaha that's funny, man.
No, it's not.

Btw, he actually read all the texts from Goto's phone, that's why he knows his nickname
Mar 21, 2014 12:01 AM
Jun 2012
Lucasilvz said:
JulietTalyor said:
What if the show wants to tell us that homosexuality isn't a SIN and it isn't bad? Remember all evil is removed?

No, it's not.

Btw, he actually read all the texts from Goto's phone, that's why he knows his nickname

I know cause he did tell him. And if i remember correctly, when he told him he read his messages, he did(?) say Go-chin but when he wanted to shoot Goto, he said Go-chin once again and only that time, Goto had a reaction. Even if i remembered wrongly, why would Goto have a reaction when Haiji said Go-chin? He already knew that Haiji read his messages, which obviously tells Goto that Haiji knew his nickname but he still had a reaction when Haiji said Go-chin!
And on the homosexuality topic, are you a anti-homo? If you are..well thats an expected reaction but love has no boundary, K? If you are not then i don't get why you object it
Mar 21, 2014 12:14 AM
May 2012
I'm hatin myself right now.

THIS is just gone way too far.

I don't care guys, I can say/spam whatever I want because I'm speechless over what just happened (all about mind games).

Talked about havin a borderline obsession like Hazama did.
Mar 21, 2014 12:34 AM

Jan 2014
JulietTalyor said:
Lucasilvz said:
JulietTalyor said:

No, it's not.

And on the homosexuality topic, are you a anti-homo? If you are..well thats an expected reaction but love has no boundary, K? If you are not then i don't get why you object it

I really really like the homosexual angle on this show.
F0XFIRE said:

Mar 21, 2014 12:39 AM
May 2012
peeyaj said:
JulietTalyor said:
Lucasilvz said:
JulietTalyor said:

No, it's not.

Oh god, NO.

JUST NO. NOT this thing again this time for Hazama & Gotou.

Did Mari had done this before where she kissed Moe & Mizuki?!
JafriZinMar 21, 2014 1:09 AM
Mar 21, 2014 12:56 AM
Jun 2012
JeffreyZin said:
peeyaj said:
JulietTalyor said:
Lucasilvz said:
JulietTalyor said:

No, it's not.

Oh god, NO.

JUST NO. NOT this thing again this time for Hazama & Gotou.

Did Mari had done this before after she kissed Moe & Mizuki?!

WOW! You must really like this Anime to have reply so many times. But hey, I'm not saying its gonna be true, Usually my guesses are wrong, so don't worry so much. And what do you mean by
Mar 21, 2014 1:12 AM

Jan 2014
I'll bet my life into it.. Masayoshi loves Goto.

He found love. And he found it in Goto.
F0XFIRE said:

Mar 21, 2014 1:12 AM
May 2012
JulietTalyor said:
what do you mean by

Great, I bet someone haven't seen the few previous episodes of flamenco.

I was talking about Mari had done this before to Moe then Mizuki (It was from EP6 I think then later during EP16 where she kisses moe again till they're kinda havin a threesome OFF screen before it cuts to commercial where you heard more kiss sound) I mean she was a lesbian, obviously.
JafriZinMar 21, 2014 1:16 AM
Mar 21, 2014 2:07 AM
Mar 2010
I wouldn't have said this a few episodes back but this episode really gave Gotoyoshi vibes, like, I don't even ship them but it's like the shows screaming Gotoyoshi.

Anyway, wow, what an episode. I can't wait to see how this ends. My life won't be the same without Samurai Flamenco Thursdays! I'll miss this show dearly. Never watched an anime like it before.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Mar 21, 2014 2:19 AM
Aug 2011
KevSan said:

It will be a troll
It will be gay
It will be tragic

I think it will be all of these 3 things combined.

JeffreyZin said:
I can't believe why am I the only one here in this thread...

I was actually caring so much, for god's sake. I don't care IF I wanna overreact something in every anime. If I silence myself, I feel like I'm gonna freak out, obviously.

JeffreyZin, I enjoy how dedicated you are to this.
Mar 21, 2014 2:21 AM
Jun 2012
JeffreyZin said:
JulietTalyor said:
what do you mean by

Great, I bet someone haven't seen the few previous episodes of flamenco.

I was talking about Mari had done this before to Moe then Mizuki (It was from EP6 I think then later during EP16 where she kisses moe again till they're kinda havin a threesome OFF screen before it cuts to commercial where you heard more kiss sound) I mean she was a lesbian, obviously.

Um...i have seen the eps, the problem was how you phrased your question
Mar 21, 2014 2:21 AM
Jun 2012
peeyaj said:

I'm with you buddy/friend
Mar 21, 2014 2:57 AM
Sep 2012
That cliffhanger! Aaaargh...
I even shouted when suddenly the ending theme played.

That kid is like Samumenco's version of Batman's Joker. I'm glad he's a real being and not some kind of illusion/delusion. Have to wait another week for the finale... T.T

Oh and about Gotoyoshi? I think the whole point of the truth about Gotou's behavior with his girlfri.. er, I mean cellphone, was simply a way to teach Masa an example of love as obsession. Must admit, they would be cute together, but I doubt the show will go that way. Prolly ends with buddy-buddy-platonic-attraction kind of thing. ;D

(It's cute when you notice his 'girlfriend' was always trying to get Gotou to make up with Masa when they were in arguments, yet we now know for sure it's his own thought all along haha)
FuredeRikoMar 21, 2014 3:14 AM
Mar 21, 2014 3:02 AM

Jan 2014
JulietTalyor said:
peeyaj said:

Let's be friends, then.
F0XFIRE said:

Mar 21, 2014 4:43 AM
Jun 2012
peeyaj said:
JulietTalyor said:
peeyaj said:

Let's be friends, then.

LOL
Mar 21, 2014 5:14 AM
May 2012
parfaited said:
JeffreyZin, I enjoy how dedicated you are to this.

So what. I don't care anymore. No matter how overreaction that I've shared in every anime, my opinion still stands.

Hell, I remember last year I've been overreacting over what happened in Valvrave besides attack on titan sometimes & it's like I'm havin a worst nightmare till I couldn't eat & sleep.

FuredeRiko said:
That kid is like Samumenco's version of Batman's Joker. I'm glad he's a real being and not some kind of illusion/delusion.

I mean seriously,

HOW CAN THIS GET ANY WORSE THIS TIME?! I CAN'T BELIEVE FOR WHAT HE DID TO BOTH MOE & MIZUKI TOO! GOD, MY WORST NIGHTMARE!! HE'S ACTUALLY NOT DEAD BUT NOBODY KNOWS ABOUT THIS! THAT LOUSY MOTHERFUCKER REALLY NEEDS TO ROT IN HELL!

So anyway, welcome to the party, pal.
JafriZinMar 21, 2014 5:26 AM
Mar 21, 2014 6:26 AM

Oct 2013
Well, the Goto-Masayoshi love could be a good turn to end the anime, I wouldn´t be dissapointed for that, specially when we already have some Yuri by Mari and Moe...

Also, my mind is a bit broken. Why Mr.Axe saw Haiji if in episode 20 Masayoshi discovered he is nothing but his imagination? At least, that´s what I understood...
Mar 21, 2014 6:53 AM

Oct 2007
Th3L4stW0lf said:
Also, my mind is a bit broken. Why Mr.Axe saw Haiji if in episode 20 Masayoshi discovered he is nothing but his imagination? At least, that´s what I understood...

yeah i was wondering about this too... hopefully they'll clear this up next ep.
Mar 21, 2014 7:47 AM
Jun 2012
halcyon said:
Th3L4stW0lf said:

yeah i was wondering about this too... hopefully they'll clear this up next ep.

I was actually also wondering about it but i let it got since i didn't really watch that part , only saw ending where Masayoshi talked to himself. But i kinda guessed that part.
Mar 21, 2014 9:38 AM

Oct 2011
GOTOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Masayoshi love for Goto will defeat Haiji. Haiji will see true love since he was never able to experience. Parents love and his friends.

But if it ends with them dying together or one dies. I will cry a storm!!!!!
Mar 21, 2014 9:45 AM

Sep 2012
WHAT WAS THAT???!!! Goto can't dieeee! Masayoshi has to find love, and his lover must be Goto
I want my yaoi ending!
O importante não é o que fazemos de nós, mas o que nós fazemos daquilo que fazem de nós
Mar 21, 2014 9:46 AM

Mar 2008
argilium said:
While I disagree on everyone's interpretation of 'homosexual undertones' as overtones, this seems like a worthwhile prediction.

KevSan said:
It will be a troll amazing.
It will be gay platonic brotherly love.
It will be tragic BEYOND HAPPY
Fixed.

Implying it won't be the usual most excellent Samumenco Justice & Love conquers all happy end.
Mar 21, 2014 10:27 AM

Jan 2013
Recognize your love for Goto, Masayoshi!!!
Mar 21, 2014 11:44 AM
Mar 2011
In order not to be disappointed, I am ready for a stupid open gay ending that doesn't answer anything.
Mar 21, 2014 12:11 PM
Sep 2012
Well at least Hazama wasn't hallucinating about Haji existing. Darn that ending though.
Mar 21, 2014 12:59 PM

Mar 2012
The Final Countdown.
Mar 21, 2014 7:11 PM
Jul 2013
No, JulietTalyor, I'm not "anti-homo". I said that because your joke [it was you, right?] sounded like "there's no more evil, so gays doesn't exist anymore". Actually, I really want that Goto and Hazama end up together >.<
Mar 21, 2014 7:51 PM

Jan 2014
I am praying for the yaoi ending.. But even though it will not happen, I will still cherish all the BL-bait moments.. Hoyay: The Anime
F0XFIRE said:

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Samurai Flamenco Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2013

122 by dragnpiano »»
Yesterday, 9:41 PM

» This has to be one of the most misunderstood anime of all time, right?

lordgaara - Jun 16, 2023

7 by lordgaara »»
Jan 20, 7:49 AM

Poll: » Samurai Flamenco Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2013

181 by lordgaara »»
Jul 16, 2023 9:15 PM

Poll: » Samurai Flamenco Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

299 by lordgaara »»
May 25, 2023 12:12 AM

Poll: » Samurai Flamenco Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2014

123 by Attackonfiller »»
Nov 21, 2022 11:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.