Forum Settings
Forums
When We're in Love
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 18, 2014 4:58 PM

Apr 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Let's break up... then date for last time?

*Heart Attack*

Feb 18, 2014 6:07 PM

Oct 2012
That was extremely confusing. Bleh
Feb 18, 2014 7:26 PM

Oct 2013
They 'break up' then go on a date and then finally really break up?
I'm confused -_-
Feb 18, 2014 7:28 PM

Nov 2011
What the hell? My brain..

Are they still a couple or what? That date sure felt real. I thought it was some game one of them was playing in their heads but turned out wasn't. Actually, I think it might be one of those one last date things.
Feb 18, 2014 9:35 PM

Jul 2013
Can someone explain what happened? Maybe i forgot something cause its been a while since i read the last chapter but why did they break up?!? I get the whole date after break up thing but i dont remember/understand the reason for the breakup.
Feb 18, 2014 9:50 PM

Oct 2011
I think that when Hana-kun was suspended, Nanase realised that they don't know every side of the other one (or at least Nanase about Hana-kun) which made her feel really uneasy and uncomfortable and since she couldn't contact him for 2 whole weeks, she had to endure it.
She felt like they slowly drifted apart because of that and Hana-kun probably thinks that he isn't good enough for a girl like Nanase (the perfect, nice girl and class rep) or something like that.

They probably both felt like they couldn't go on in this specific way and thought they had to break up and Hana-kun was the one to say it out loud.
But since they both really love each other, they couldn't just break up with a "Let's break up".
That's why they didn't talk to each other the day after besides the invitation for the break up.
After that they had their date, enjoyed their last moments as a couple and being able to be next to each other. In the end they talked a last time and went back to being the class rep and a (normal) student which means they broke up.
And as the last page shows in Nanase's monologue, she can't tell him her honest feelings yet which is a problem they have to solve first.
Feb 18, 2014 11:33 PM

Nov 2007
FREAKIN CHAPTER! I waited for two months and this was what happened?
Ugh. Please don't let us wait for another month for the next one. This chapter is tooo sad and heartbreaking. :'(

Okay. So as for my understanding..
it's the distance between their acts.
Nanase as Class representative and Hana as the typical night guy.

when Hana said that HE WILL ALWAYS BE TAKEN CARE of by Nanase. It felt like, He doesn't want to trouble her anymore. More than a girlfriend, not only did he cause problems, but also as a Class representative. I mean, the role of Nanase in her life is two right? Girlfiriend and Classmate (ClassRep) .. So that made him to go with the decision that they should just break up.

Too sad that he didn't think of other option.
Oh well, it's to spice up their relationship. So it's okay. BUT! no, it's also not. because i really feel heartbroken too! >.<

As for Nanase, damn this girl! I will always love her.
She really is not your typical shoujo chara! when that happened. She didn't let her emotions get to her. Instead of begging Hana or cry in front of him or protest to that break up think. She went home. She got all her acts together.
UGH! LOVELOVELOVE! <3

~ as for the date. yeah! they went on a date to officially cut it off!
why? as for the couple who respect each other, they wouldn't just want to end all with "Let's break up!" with no answer from the girl right?
and I also think they want to enjoy each other company one more time and have a happy moment as their last.

but for it to be initiated by Nanase and to be agreed upon Hana without questions.
WoW! They surely understand each other. and I guess, they also know how they love each other, it's just that things don't go with them right. :(

So there.
ugh. the following chapters will be full of drama, i bet.
awwwww. ;( i wish the next updates will be like 2-3 chpters ..
Feb 19, 2014 2:26 PM

Jan 2014
WTH just happened... they were so perfect .-.
Feb 19, 2014 4:30 PM

Aug 2013
Wait, why are you guys confused? They broke up and for the last time they want at least a good memory so they have a "final" date so they can say their "final" goodbyes. Although I agree that they should still be together ಥ_ಥ
Mar 2, 2014 5:50 AM

Apr 2012
dfmerin12 said:
WTH just happened... they were so perfect .-.

I KNOW. ITS LIKE MY SHIP HAS SUNK
but obv, they would end up together in the end. I mean, why wouldn't they.

My forum picture is awesome. #sorrynotsorry (tumblr)

Apr 12, 2014 3:56 AM
Aug 2013
I think, they will herewith again in next book . . . I have been waiting for the next one . . .
~ この 素晴らしい イマダ の 世界 に 神様 の 祝福 を !!! ~
~ Kono Subarashii Imad no Sekai ni Kamisama no Shukufuku wo !!! ~
~ God's Blessing on This Wonderful Imad's World !!! ~
Apr 16, 2014 7:25 PM
Feb 2012
freakin!! I was so happy to find a shoujo manga where the main characters aren't stupid, and they do something like this? Can't they be happy? aff ¬¬ I really hope they end up together, if not, I'll hate this!! >_<
Jun 3, 2014 10:33 AM

Feb 2014
Okay what in the world just happened...? I was reading and all of a sudden it's "let's break up". Then they act like nothing happened the next morning and go on one last date and officially break up. Maybe this manga will end with the Nanase + Gojou? Though I doubt it... I like Hana, but I have to admit I really like Gojou.
punkmikuJun 5, 2014 8:41 PM
Jun 20, 2014 10:22 PM

Nov 2010
What the hell seriously happened? I hope the scans come faster :/
o.0
Jul 16, 2014 10:44 PM
Jul 2014
Will someone please explain to me why they broke up? It seemed so abrupt that I was kinda taken aback.
Jul 19, 2014 5:26 AM

Dec 2012
Wth happened ? Tsk ! Why oh why -_- Why breaking up !!

- barely alive -
Sep 4, 2014 10:46 PM

Jan 2008
inn0centdem0n said:
Okay. So as for my understanding..
it's the distance between their acts.
Nanase as Class representative and Hana as the typical night guy.

when Hana said that HE WILL ALWAYS BE TAKEN CARE of by Nanase. It felt like, He doesn't want to trouble her anymore. More than a girlfriend, not only did he cause problems, but also as a Class representative. I mean, the role of Nanase in her life is two right? Girlfiriend and Classmate (ClassRep) .. So that made him to go with the decision that they should just break up.

Too sad that he didn't think of other option.
Oh well, it's to spice up their relationship. So it's okay. BUT! no, it's also not. because i really feel heartbroken too! >.<

As for Nanase, damn this girl! I will always love her.
~ as for the date. yeah! they went on a date to officially cut it off!
why? as for the couple who respect each other, they wouldn't just want to end all with "Let's break up!" with no answer from the girl right?
and I also think they want to enjoy each other company one more time and have a happy moment as their last.

but for it to be initiated by Nanase and to be agreed upon Hana without questions.

thanks for that. The past 2-3 chapters I still had no idea why they broke up. That makes more sense now.
Oct 26, 2016 5:47 PM
Aug 2016
purplicious said:
Okay what in the world just happened...? I was reading and all of a sudden it's "let's break up". Then they act like nothing happened the next morning and go on one last date and officially break up. Maybe this manga will end with the Nanase + Gojou? Though I doubt it... I like Hana, but I have to admit I really like Gojou.

I swear I won't be able to live if it ends up with Gojou lol.....I was heartbroken for a few weeks to get over "Hirunaka No Ryusei" and Tonari no Atashi ending where the girl chose the second guy
Jul 7, 2020 2:46 AM

Feb 2019
Was really confused to be honest. Glad a lot of people explained here in the forums about what exactly happened. I thought that maybe because I hadn't read it in a while that I got lost, but turns out I wasn't the only one.

To be honest, I don't fully understand their logic. Especially Nanase's. From Hana's side, I guess I could understand if he felt that in his current state, he's only a burden to Nanase. But even then breaking up seems so cold especially after what Nanase had to go through for two weeks (although that might exactly be why he feels they need to break up).

I'm pretty sure they'll end up together, but I wonder how long that'll take and what drama they have to get through.

Edit: Just read the extra, and it's a sweet side story on Kouko! I think she needs more development. Would love to see more of her in the future.
ShikkakkuJul 7, 2020 3:38 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hana-kun to Koisuru Watashi Chapter 42 Discussion

Stark700 - May 7, 2016

7 by Stargazingx »»
Nov 1, 2021 10:55 AM

» Hiatus or No Translations?

SweetBiscuit - Apr 1, 2018

3 by Roth »»
Sep 6, 2020 12:36 PM

Poll: » Hana-kun to Koisuru Watashi Chapter 41 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2016

3 by Shikkakku »»
Jul 30, 2020 2:04 AM

Poll: » Hana-kun to Koisuru Watashi Chapter 38 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 24, 2016

1 by Shikkakku »»
Jul 25, 2020 12:21 AM

Poll: » Hana-kun to Koisuru Watashi Chapter 34 Discussion

chierii - Oct 16, 2014

5 by Shikkakku »»
Jul 7, 2020 11:36 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.