Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Jul 24, 2009 11:19 AM

Nov 2007
y do they do this.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Jul 24, 2009 11:28 AM

Apr 2009
Why the fuck are you idiots still complaining?! You KNOW by now that they plan on doing endless eight for at leased eight episodes, if not more, so if it really bothers you so goddammed much, then why do you continue to watch it?

I would have figured that everyone who was pissed of by endless eight would have dropped it by now, and only the people who have respect for this series for having the balls to repeat an episode over an over would still be watching.

Honestly, it doesn't annoy me anymore. In fact, Im really in suspense to see how they end this thing.

Jul 24, 2009 11:38 AM

Jun 2009
uggggggg........this is absurd.......

I know exactly how this will end. Yuki is gonna snap and kill everyone
Jul 24, 2009 12:05 PM

Aug 2008
[
Osaka117 said:
Why the fuck are you idiots still complaining?! You KNOW by now that they plan on doing endless eight for at leased eight episodes, if not more, so if it really bothers you so goddammed much, then why do you continue to watch it?

I would have figured that everyone who was pissed of by endless eight would have dropped it by now, and only the people who have respect for this series for having the balls to repeat an episode over an over would still be watching.

Honestly, it doesn't annoy me anymore. In fact, Im really in suspense to see how they end this thing.

Relax,no need to get butthurt or to insult everyone else,the reason this is a discussion board is to fans give their opinion even if it's not the same as yours
Jul 24, 2009 12:18 PM

Jul 2008
AzukiPAN said:
uggggggg........this is absurd.......

I know exactly how this will end. Yuki is gonna snap and kill everyone

someone actually typed a story from kyon's point of view and how he snapped...
but it was soon deleted , after all it was sorta messed up to begin with
i think some1 copied into notepad
Jul 24, 2009 12:48 PM

Apr 2009
Neku said:
[
Osaka117 said:

Relax,no need to get butthurt or to insult everyone else,the reason this is a discussion board is to fans give their opinion even if it's not the same as yours

Im not insulting anyone, nor am I as pissed off as that raging would imply. Im simply confused that people continue to watch this series even though they know that endless eight is gonna keep repeating for a while, and then complain about it.

Either you hate endless eight and drop the series, or it doesn't bother you that much and you keep watching. Those are the only options I see.

Jul 24, 2009 12:57 PM
Mar 2008
thearchlich said:
KYON DO YOUR F-ING HOMEWORK!!!

Maybe he's supposed to finish his hw to stop this madness.

*Humor-wise* Hopefully, the director or whoever the head guy at KyoAni or Kadokawa isn't a fan of Kill Bill or that'll be 88 epi of the same thing as in Crazy 88.
Jul 24, 2009 12:59 PM

Apr 2007
How was your first sentence not insulting? And there is another option, wait until what happens at the end. It does bother me to have the extremely similar episodes being aired...
Jul 24, 2009 1:11 PM

Aug 2008
just a thought about the DVD-s, that many think as no-buy. maybe they'll just use only one Endless Eight per DVD? and the second episode on each would be an episode outside of the E8 arc... =P
Jul 24, 2009 1:27 PM

Jul 2008
lol this doesn't even bother me anymore i stopped watching endless eight after the third time and just skipped to the last 3 mins or so for the other three to see if kyon will fail again or actually do something

Jul 24, 2009 1:40 PM

Sep 2008
Either you hate endless eight and drop the series, or it doesn't bother you that much and you keep watching.

or you simply wait, don't watch nor download the episodes until the arc is over and the series moves on? Thats what I'm doing, I don't care about the changes each week and frankly I don't even care how it ends. Just want new material

Horrible season so far but I hope what comes after it will be worth it
Jul 24, 2009 1:41 PM
Jul 2007
We’ve entered an endless recursion of time

Jul 24, 2009 1:53 PM

Jan 2008
...and the rage continues
Jul 24, 2009 2:47 PM

Aug 2008
AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHH.... Stupid Kyon!!!! STUPID, LAME, USELESS, WORTHLESS, FUCKING KYOOOOOOON!!!! Not again.... I can't believe he actually did nothing to stop this once again.... He has failed 15.524 times?! Aren't you tired of failling..... Koizumi's advice should be really considered!!!! WAAAA!!! I can't believe this bastard keeps on failing and doing nothing about to stop this.... Now the anime has definitely fell in an endless recursion of time! ARRRRGGHHH... Oh well...

Oh the other side of says.... Nice... I really loved all Haruhi's outfits this time.... She looked totally cute and hot!... MAN! that Hearty Two piece Swimsuit is pure win!!! I totally loved it!... As for the Yukatas... I stand still for my choices.... Haruhi's Fourth (The black one) maybe this last one (I loved the Sakura pattens), Mikuru's Second (No discussion) and Yuki's First or Second (She looks extremely cute on those...)

When will this end? Oh who knows... jsut keep it coming please!

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 24, 2009 3:18 PM

Apr 2009
WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY MUST THEY F&$@ UP SUCH A GOOD SHOW? WHY????????????????

GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND WHY THE HELL MUST THEY AIR ALL OF THE ENDLESS EIGHTS IN A ROW! WHY, IN A SHOW THAT AIRS IN ACHRONOLOGICAL ORDER, MUST THEY AIR THE SAME EPISODE 7+ TIMES IN A ROW! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Edit: I guess this is what they meant by "The second season of Haruhi will be a rerun"...
MawootadJul 24, 2009 3:26 PM
Confucius say man who stand on toilet is high on pot.
Jul 24, 2009 3:23 PM
Mar 2009
Arrgh!! Ahhh!! Grrrr!!!!! Why!!!??? What!!???? FFFFFF-!!!! brb /suicide.....

A rather recurring theme from Endless Eight.
Jul 24, 2009 3:48 PM
Mar 2009
15,524..... AHHH!
Jul 24, 2009 3:50 PM

Apr 2009
Oh, I forgot to mention. When it comes time for Nagato to say what repetition they're on, I want it to be something different than the usual 15 thousand something. Next ep, I hope she says something really high like 500 million, or really low like 23.

Jul 24, 2009 3:53 PM

Feb 2009
Ahaha... AHAHAHAHA! *goes insane*
Jul 24, 2009 4:10 PM

Dec 2007
Arghhhhhh, this thing never ends, i already knew there will be 8 episodes of this, but i was hoping someone had chaged his mind... xD just kidding , i don't even bother reading the subtitles for some parts now, i already know them by heart xD

i liked haruhi's new swimsuit. and kyon is starting to annoy me for not doing his homework too. i wonder if he would do it in the last endless eight episode, maybe e thinks the same way and he goes to school without doing it eheheh.
Jul 24, 2009 4:21 PM

May 2008
I lmao at the Poll it's so bad it's funny...
i guess it's to be expected to say Why..

Kyon + Homework = No Answer
Jul 24, 2009 4:40 PM

Feb 2008
Haylias said:
Kyon kun, denwa.

Jul 24, 2009 4:45 PM

Jan 2009
im just curious what would kyon say to escape from the recursions...
i love you? or just a o fine bitch slap , yeah that would be nice....
Jul 24, 2009 5:09 PM

Jul 2008
linx_sr said:

I was about to asked that too. And if I don't get an answer i'll asking in a topic. But since I don't feel like waiting 2 orso weeks. How does Kyon stop this endless loop? I don't really see no way he can. But I want to know.
Jul 24, 2009 5:12 PM

Apr 2009
Feka said:
Jul 24, 2009 5:13 PM

Feb 2008
Link-Soulen said:
linx_sr said:

I was about to asked that too. And if I don't get an answer i'll asking in a topic. But since I don't feel like waiting 2 orso weeks. How does Kyon stop this endless loop? I don't really see no way he can. But I want to know.

The answer from the novel has been posted in this thread at least once.

Jul 24, 2009 5:38 PM

Apr 2008
*Gasp*

KyoAni Staff in Open Rebellion over Endless Eight?

cant...stop...laughing...

http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2009/07/25/kyoani-staff-in-open-rebellion-over-endless-eight/

The interview between “Kuroneko-man” and one of the animators.

Kuroneko-man: What’s it like making the same episode over and over-nya?
KyoAni Animator: There’s a variety of stuff to do for each production team and even with the subject material being the same there’s plenty which differ,s so it’s interesting.

Kuroneko-man: The answer of a model pupil-nya.
KyoAni Animator: No, no, even with a normal series we often wonder “what would the other team do here?” Seeing that in actuality is very interesting!

Kuroneko-man: I thought I heard one of the people behind groaning that he wants to get it done with-nya…
KyoAni Animator: I think I understand how Nagato feels.

Kuroneko-man: Everyone behind is strongly agreeing-nya. Everyone empathises with Yuki-nyan being really bored-nya…
KyoAni Animator: I don’t know what you are talking about.
Sometimes we do get confused over which yukata or swimsuit goes in which episode though.
If you keep doing the same scene over, your outlook broadens as you can try a variety of methods.

Kuroneko-man: Oh! Everyone behind you is booing loudly-nya! Isn’t that what they really think-nya!?
KyoAni Animator: It’s true! I really think that!!
LvhinaJul 24, 2009 5:41 PM
Jul 24, 2009 6:12 PM

Nov 2007
hahhahah its tough being an "observer"
Jul 24, 2009 6:18 PM

Oct 2008
who the hell vote for this anime as 5+ it's not worth even 4 its rather 1/7 couze 1 episode was "new" and other six where almost the same -_-
Jul 24, 2009 6:23 PM

Feb 2008
Great chapter again , and no is not sarcasnm

Jul 24, 2009 6:43 PM

Jan 2008
They named this arch incorrectly. It's Needless Eight
Jul 24, 2009 6:55 PM
Apr 2009
Usually second seasons suck compared to the first, but this is ridiculous.
Jul 24, 2009 7:22 PM

Jul 2008
Remember, This is made up.
Here's a Joke I made for Kadokawa nad Kyoani: Everyone read it!

SealkidJul 24, 2009 7:54 PM
Jul 24, 2009 7:26 PM
May 2009
They're just trolling us now, I'm really starting to hate this.

Imagine how many fans they've lost already.
Jul 24, 2009 7:35 PM

Oct 2007
kaena said:
ive come to a conclusion that
kyoani is PURPOSELY doing this
to make US feel the ENDLESS LOOP

That was my initial thought, but that means they actually want the viewers to feel like Nagato: bored to the point where continuing to watch or slitting the wrists is a coin-flip decision.

Could it be a brilliant plot to make the commercials seem like such a blessed relief that people run right out and buy boatloads of the products?
Jul 24, 2009 8:17 PM

Jul 2009
Can't Kyon or the others convince Yuki to remind them of the Endless Loop The day after the reset so they would have a longer time to think about what Kyon was suppose to do? or... She only follows the Data Integration Thought Entity?

I can't believe Yuki went through nearly 600 years of repetition without going insane.

Easter Egg! Heres a cookie
Jul 24, 2009 8:29 PM

Oct 2007
XydenicWings said:
Its a top secret plan by the japanese government to kill off a majority of the outside causing chaos before moving in to take over the world

Why would they do that?
Jul 24, 2009 8:38 PM

Aug 2007
Should I drop this now? Seriously? I haven't watched this since the 3rd episode and I'm not going to watch it until Endless Eight is over. Hopefully that is.
Jul 24, 2009 8:41 PM

Jul 2008
AddleBoy said:
Link-Soulen said:
linx_sr said:

I haven't seen shit here on how it ends.
Jul 24, 2009 8:45 PM

May 2007
I just hope this will actually end at 8 eps and not last till the end of August. :P

Jul 24, 2009 8:45 PM

Jul 2008
Link-Soulen said:
AddleBoy said:
Link-Soulen said:
linx_sr said:

I haven't seen shit here on how it ends.

sure? cuz i have , spend some more time reading in this tread , too lazy to point out the page wiht the spoil again >_<
Jul 24, 2009 9:00 PM

Aug 2007
No offense to the guy but if I were Jan Itor I would divorce from Haruhi just about now.
Jul 24, 2009 10:40 PM

Aug 2008
I've finally given up on being mad. It feels very tranquil...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 24, 2009 10:47 PM
Nov 2008
Please, Endless Eight, please, shut the fuck up. :|
Jul 24, 2009 11:00 PM

Apr 2008
Enough is enough. Such a disappointment. Why am I not surprised, though?
Jul 24, 2009 11:24 PM

Apr 2009
Grimmm said:
Why am I not surprised, though?

To be surprised at this point in time you'd either have to be completely clueless or have amnesia. Thats why.

Jul 24, 2009 11:45 PM
Jan 2009
someone please end it
Jul 25, 2009 2:23 AM

Apr 2008
haiz ... afew more episodes to go until they finally finish this cycle -.-

Jul 25, 2009 2:24 AM

May 2008
well, that was really weird , at least the part before the ending was funny especially when Kyon fished a boot

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Jul 25, 2009 3:23 AM

May 2008
WTF? It's horror! HORROR.

And... Oh shit! Two more episodes! >_> Gonna commit suicide.

Just... Give me a rest T_T
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 2 Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Fabrice - Sep 10, 2009

292 by Generose »»
Apr 12, 11:11 AM

Poll: » The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

CinemaZebra - Aug 5, 2009

535 by Unoriginality »»
Apr 11, 9:07 AM

Poll: » The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kappaka - May 21, 2009

449 by Ryan_the_Bread »»
Mar 30, 1:13 AM

Poll: » The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Fabrice - Jul 30, 2009

276 by Alkimia »»
Feb 28, 11:45 AM

Poll: » The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Fabrice - Jul 16, 2009

470 by Alkimia »»
Feb 28, 10:17 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.