Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Mar 1, 2023 12:19 PM

Feb 2007
It may have not been his original plan, but with giving up the other conspirators as well, Al essentially pulled a Carmine and managed to lay a strong foundation for Anis to make the country a better place for everyone.
Mar 1, 2023 12:20 PM

Jan 2013
Amazing episode, but it's going to be divisive as hell. Hey, it's your loss if you can't see past blindly hating the prince.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Mar 1, 2023 12:41 PM
Jan 2023
feels like a lot of problems just solved themselves. And it was a bit too quick for my tastes.
Mar 1, 2023 12:52 PM

Dec 2016
So... Al's resentment for all these years was only because of smol peepee syndrome? What a joke of a lame villian.

And in the end, the author tries to paint him as a tragic victim of a corrupted system despite him having the upper hand to change his country once he gets on the throne, even if there would had been sympathizers of the old ways against him. For a character that allegedly tries to be some sort of tyrant, he really doesn't know how to actually become one and just acts like a 5 year old trying to beat up his older sis as some sort of magical solution for everything.

Probably if Al's blade was as edgy as his long and boring monologues he might have had the upper hand in battle.

LostSpectre said:
Amazing episode, but it's going to be divisive as hell. Hey, it's your loss if you can't see past blindly hating the prince.

LOL, what else is there to look at? The author is a tryhard when it comes to humanize characters and goes for the run of the mill misunderstood characters that were never really evil but are some sort of victims of their own circunstances and everything is fine at the end because everyone just forgive and forget. Lazy ass writing with overused anime BS that only works because fans tend to have such a low bar and expect their peers to buy this cr*p.
KimurahMar 1, 2023 1:06 PM
Mar 1, 2023 1:03 PM
Jul 2018
Amazing episode! I think the animation during the fight scene was great and the OST and voice acting are top-notch. As insufferable as Algard may be, his seiyuu gives a great performance with a lot of emotion. Got to appreciate the work that goes into voicing a villain and making him as hate-worthy as possible.

What Al did to Ilia and Lainie was fucked, but thanks to that we did get to see the vampire kiss. Almost could've forgotten this was yuri.

Nooo, Anis' dress!

The childhood flashbacks of Anis and Al made me sad. It was somewhat dissatisfying that she stopped before she could kill him but that is her brother, after all.

He was actually spitting facts here.

And the prince is banished and disowned... it's what he deserves.

Lainie saying she believed in the kind Algard despite everything he did to her was pretty dumb and off-putting. It does bother me when anime girls say self-deprecating things like that. He deserved that slap from Euphie, though. He says she was a horrible fiancee, well of course, you're not her type ;)
Mar 1, 2023 1:04 PM

Sep 2021
That was really a sad episode. Especially the relation between Anis and Algard. 

The fight between the two was just beautiful in animation and voice acting, even better than the dragon battle! And while Algard got her to go quite far, he could - as Anis stated before - not defeat her on equal ground. 
Unfortunatly Al's remore came a bit late. I do feel sorry for him, given how he was used by the Charteuses. They controlled him very well, using both his strong ideals and his inferiority complex. Just a very sad chain of events for the Palettia family. 

Now, with the Charteuses executed and Al gone, it seems like a happy ending. Let's see what's in store for the last 3 episodes. I just hope it won't be a 3-episode Volume! Given this show is pretty popular, I think there is a good chance for Season 2 and no need to rush it. 
Mar 1, 2023 1:05 PM

Dec 2022
Prince pulled a gotcha. Vampire got a kiss. Good ep. 
Mar 1, 2023 1:14 PM

May 2021
this episode feels a lot like they tried to cramp too many chapters into one episode.

maybe someone who read the manga could explain the whole conspiracy thing please. the whole conclusion felt a bit rushed after the fight.. and what's up with him keeping the vampire powers? why did she feel his pain. is it because they're sharing a core?

but all in all still my favorite anime this season
Mar 1, 2023 1:24 PM

Jul 2016
Lab_Rat_0978 said:
miyo__ said:
I don't get it why Lainie and Euphie were so friendly with him. Ok, he had his reasons (questionable but fine) but dude did atrocities that are beyond defensible. Glad he got a harder punishment but it was very uncomfortable watch them interact so friendly after all that happened.

bruh, it's family friendly anime

Say that to the violence from the last episodes. lol 
Also Crunchyroll rates it 14+.

Enough said, it wasn't a great resolution between them but it's fine. I don't think it makes sense how they interact after everything but it's very common to see this kind of thing in anime in general so whatever. I'm not hating the show, I still enjoy it a lot and this was just a flaw that was uncomfortable for me to watch.
Mar 1, 2023 1:38 PM
Mar 2012
FlowVonD said:
this episode feels a lot like they tried to cramp too many chapters into one episode.

maybe someone who read the manga could explain the whole conspiracy thing please. the whole conclusion felt a bit rushed after the fight.. and what's up with him keeping the vampire powers? why did she feel his pain. is it because they're sharing a core?

but all in all still my favorite anime this season
The Manga hasn't gotten to this point yet, but these last two episodes have been pretty faithful to the LN, so there isn't really anything being crammed in. Only thing really changed was making the fight shorter, but I think LN readers can back me up when I say the fight dragged on for way too long and got very repetitive with its dialogue in the novel. The Anime version was way better in my opinion.

Also they don't share pain, that's a mistranslation from the MUSE subs.
Mar 1, 2023 1:45 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
I really dislike the way the writter portrayed Algard and those fucking clowns, this and last episode were really annoying whenever the scene focused on these assholes, and that is a problem with the LN too, sorry but I just cant think he is a good solid villain, it feels forced and too drastic of a switch, that said I do emphasize and feel some emotion for the state things arrived, specially concerning Anis wanting to protect her brother and feeling like it failed.

So this whole situation is just a waste of potential from the writter, Algard should have been developed better, in the LN and here, this is an adaptation but they could have done it too, not easy thought, in the end it works because I pity him and feel for Anis, but really shit means to get to an emotional end.

As for the adaptation itself so far, it is just a mix bag, the fighting scenes are much better in the anime, the LN just sucked IMO for those, fgood ights on LN arent easy to write, but it is not impossible, for the scenes the anime picks they are usually well directed too, good OST, decent animation and great art design, it is just that the pacing for vol2 and vol3 is much faster than for vol1, and they skip tons of small stuff, but then fully adapt the fight scene, which IMO was not that enjoyable on the LN...

I really wish we had a more consistent adaptation, outside that, outside what is skipped, they are doing a good job and at times surpassing the LN, while I do wish there were more monologues, I like how Euphy and Anis look and behave in the anime, that kiss at the end... the episodes left are bound to become my favorites because I rather loved a good chunk of volume 3~~
Mar 1, 2023 2:35 PM
Aug 2022
super nice episode , after 2 years and half , we're finally getting another yuri kiss
Mar 1, 2023 2:38 PM

Jul 2014
Sure, let's all laugh and be thankful that Lainie is a vampire. Imagine how different this would have been if she had stayed dead? I can't say I'm a fan of how it all turned out but at least I'm glad Chatruse and son are dead.

Ilia wastes no time though. Lainie needs blood? Sure, let me bite my lips and eat hers lol. That ship has no brakes haha.
Mar 1, 2023 2:41 PM
Dec 2014
A turd of astronomical proportions. What were they thinking? Dropped.
Mar 1, 2023 2:44 PM
Personified

Sep 2022
If it weren't for those nobles, then Anisphia and Algard could of had a really good relationship but the nobles had to spread those rumors. Anisphia was really gonna kill him in that fight too, and Algard had accepted it. The fight btw was really well done. Also it was very nice to see those other nobles who were collaborating with Algard get punished, one was even sentenced to death.

We also saw again how much Algard cared for his sister. He always saw her as a more fit person for the throne than himself. She was a lot smarter and cared about the people more than he did but the people wouldn't accept Anisphia as ruler. He wanted a country that didn't view her as a heretic. Hence why he wanted to destroy the country and rebuild it so that she would be accepted. He was always visibly upset whenever he heard people talking badly about Anisphia (we saw a few examples of this so far).

Afterwards as well. When talking to his parents he still acted in the same manner as always. Seeing his parents, especially the mother unable to hold her emotions in was sad to see. The emotional last handshake and goodbye to Anisphia was also sad. This was just a sad as episode in general. At the end too. Where Lainie and Euphylia were seeing Algard off. There are those obvious lingering emotions of hatred towards Algard but they were able actually laugh it off and joke about which was nice to see, that they didn't end off yelling at each other. 

Ofcourse my favourite moments this episode gotta be Lainie x Ilia and Euphie kissing Anisphia on the forehead.

This episode is probably my favourite so far, I'm also interested where we will head off too now? I mean who is next in line to the throne now? Idk if Anisphia will do it but I'm now interested!! 

Mar 1, 2023 2:57 PM

Jul 2017
LostSpectre said:
Kitsune_089 said:
the kiss to give blood was unnecessary
This is yuri, so it was absolutely necessary. 

I mean im all for the main couple kissing but that was stupid fanservice
Mar 1, 2023 3:09 PM
Aug 2020
It was a good even if at the end, you can chat before fight.
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Mar 1, 2023 3:22 PM

Dec 2022
Muy buen capítulo as always.👌
Mar 1, 2023 3:49 PM

Mar 2017
Euphie: "Why are you trying to kill him?!" 

Dude almost killed 2 of her only friends, tried to usurp the throne, and tried to kill her, WTF is she supposed to do, let him kill her?! 
Mar 1, 2023 4:24 PM

Dec 2011
kozy_raft said:
It's interesting how the anime skips lines of Prince Algard in the novel that made him seem more edgy and selfish.

Like this particular conversation between Algard and Anis in the novel. I was looking forward to this conversation in the anime, but they skipped it. 

“Everything. It’s all wrong—this country and us being born in it. And yet…can we just give up? If this is what I was born to do, I’ll destroy it! Not just this country—the whole world!”
“…You’re an idiot, Allie. Such an idiot…”

“Your mistake, Allie, was that you didn’t enjoy the life you had been given.”
“What…?”
“You can start enjoying life right now. It’s because you’ve managed to convince yourself that your life is so tedious that it’s ended up that way. Why not change that? You don’t need to revolutionize the world because of a pent-up grudge. Your hatred doesn’t need to consume you. I mean, look at me. I might not be able to use magic myself, but I still think it’s such a precious thing.”

“Why should I change if the world won’t? Why do you want to just go along with it all no matter how much people see you as abnormal?” Allie asked, glaring at me with his teeth bared.

I'm not a LN reader but I'm glad they didn't put those lines in the anime. It makes Anis a really obnoxious and ignorant character.

I get that she wants her freedom of doing her research, but it's really shitty of her to throw away her responsibility to Algard if her reasoning is to "enjoy life".
Mar 1, 2023 4:40 PM

Jan 2013

Kitsune_089 said:
LostSpectre said:

This is objectively wrong. No such thing as "stupid fanservice" if it's yuri. 
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Mar 1, 2023 4:43 PM

Jan 2013
Kimurah said:
So... Al's resentment for all these years was only because of smol peepee syndrome? What a joke of a lame villian.

And in the end, the author tries to paint him as a tragic victim of a corrupted system despite him having the upper hand to change his country once he gets on the throne, even if there would had been sympathizers of the old ways against him. For a character that allegedly tries to be some sort of tyrant, he really doesn't know how to actually become one and just acts like a 5 year old trying to beat up his older sis as some sort of magical solution for everything.

Probably if Al's blade was as edgy as his long and boring monologues he might have had the upper hand in battle.

LostSpectre said:

LOL, what else is there to look at? The author is a tryhard when it comes to humanize characters and goes for the run of the mill misunderstood characters that were never really evil but are some sort of victims of their own circunstances and everything is fine at the end because everyone just forgive and forget. Lazy ass writing with overused anime BS that only works because fans tend to have such a low bar and expect their peers to buy this cr*p.
He was stripped of royalty and exiled, I'm sorry that people like you wouldn't be satisfied unless his head is placed on a spike outside the gate. 

Also, I'm really bothered by the fact that you censored CRAP. wtf
Mar 1, 2023 4:54 PM
May 2017
An anticlimactic episode, but very good anyway. Lainie is a vampire, indeed. Anisphia and Euphyllia created an arch-nemesis.
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Mar 1, 2023 6:23 PM

Mar 2015
Kitsune_089 said:
the kiss to give blood was unnecessary
She can't use one arm because of Algard, and she's crawling with the other.
Mar 1, 2023 6:40 PM
Nov 2022
hated brother
hes so annoying
Mar 1, 2023 7:37 PM
Apr 2013
Well let's see.

We get yet another flashback, this time of anis and algard.
Another thing is, while I noticed that algard had barely shown up at all, what this also implies is that, I think last ep and this ep is the first time we actually get to see anis and al in the same scene, nevermind actually talking to each other, not counting the little bit in ep 1.

The fight between anis and algard wasnt that long, although huh. If not for the convenient super regeneration power, algard would have been. well the fight would have been a lot shorter probably. It's kind of weird, since, I dont think lainie was injured at all previously so there's no way to know if or without.
Speaking of lainie. Well at least she's alright, though uh, so she just spontaneously regenerated not only the damage but also the magic? Huh. Well anyway.
Euphy conveniently interrupts the fight, so. I dont think anis got injured at all? Though its hard to tell actually.

So the minister and co were apparently executed off screen, so uh. There's still a few eps to go, I'm assuming algard wont be showing up anymore since he's exiled now and all.
Going from the preview of the next episode title it seems something is definitely gonna happen though, but what? More politics?
With algard gone, its kind ironic how anis went on about, but now. It's possible that some other twist might be involved.

They actually skipped both the op and ed this time to squeeze in all the lots of talking they had. Talking.
Much talking.

Edit: Random thought but it does feel awfully familiar to me, but what do I know
CocoaGalaxyMar 1, 2023 8:08 PM
Mar 1, 2023 8:24 PM

Feb 2017
LucenProject said:
Another great episode. 1 question, if Llia is covered in blood, why does she have to bite her lip to help Lanie?

illya had an ulterior motive?
Mar 1, 2023 8:26 PM

Feb 2017
LostSpectre said:
Kimurah said:

He was stripped of royalty and exiled, I'm sorry that people like you wouldn't be satisfied unless his head is placed on a spike outside the gate. 

Also, I'm really bothered by the fact that you censored CRAP. wtf

attempted murder is punishable by getting stripped of royalty and exiled, it's doable punishment

too many edgy teenagers nowadays lol
Mar 1, 2023 8:38 PM

Feb 2017
Noy_Telinu said:
Euphie: "Why are you trying to kill him?!" 

Dude almost killed 2 of her only friends, tried to usurp the throne, and tried to kill her, WTF is she supposed to do, let him kill her?! 

even then, they're still siblings, it ain't right for em to kill each other

when push comes to shove, an outsider like Euphie, should be the one who put Allie to death. the problem is, Allie doesn't really want to kill anyone either

another problem is that it would be out of character for Euphie to be a cold blooded executioner who stops or even kills Allie in Anis's stead

things are more complicated than we think okay, so @miyo__ the conclusion of the yandere siscon little brother Arc ain't anticlimactic in the slightest, it couldn't be more perfect than this
Lab_Rat_0978Mar 1, 2023 8:58 PM
Mar 1, 2023 8:46 PM

Feb 2019
Al was really pissing me off at the start of this episode, then in the end there I'm kinda hoping for Anis to make a stand and demand she take him under her wing like she did with Euphyllia and Lainie.
Mar 1, 2023 8:49 PM

Feb 2017
Kitsune_089 said:
LostSpectre said:

can you count how many fanservice we got in this Anime so far? lol close to 0

why are you soo Anti fanservice? 9 episodes in but yet we barely got any fanservice

you're like complaining to everyone that there's no oxygen in outer space lol
Lab_Rat_0978Mar 1, 2023 9:04 PM
Mar 1, 2023 9:01 PM
Aug 2021
lil bro stupid as fuck
Mar 1, 2023 9:05 PM

Jan 2012
That was a okay conclusion that wraps everything up nicely with no one dying (at least none we cared about) but the logic of Algard's plan baffled me. So he wanted to use those vampire powers to completely take over the kingdom and change it but why did he need to call off his marriage to Euphy for it? If he just needed to extract the magic crystal from Lainie he could just do it any time. The was no connection between those two actions whatsoever. This honestly looks like one long convoluted way for Algard to lose his right to the throne so the kingdom would have no choice but to make Anisphia the crown princess. Well at least he took a bunch of unpleasant people down with him.
Mar 1, 2023 9:15 PM

Jul 2016
Algard practically committed treason yet he got punished with exile. Chartreuse and his son did some scheming and were executed for it. Favoritism much, King?

And we finally got something akin to a yuri moment but it ended up being a forced kiss scene between two dying side-characters. Because of course biting your own lip and trying to pour three-to-four drops of blood into someone's throat is more practical and effective than cutting your hand/wrist, where the blood flow is stronger.

Man, what a lame ass conclusion for this arc. Author went far and beyond in order to portray poor Al-kun as a victim and having both Euphy and Lainie lowkey forgiving him in the end after all he has done was even worse. Dude publicly humiliated Euphy, attacked Ilia, almost cut Lainie in half to get her magicite, tried to murder his sister and yet both girls treated him as if none of that crossed their minds. I mean, Euphy even joked with him... like what?

And let's not talk about stupid Lainie still thinking he's kind deep inside and that he wasn't acting when they were together smh.
Mar 1, 2023 9:22 PM

Jan 2023
Ah, the kiss... so bloody and lovely. Way to go, Ilia x Lainie, let's beat the main couple.

Al, worry not, you'll surely meet someone special. It's your fate.
Mar 1, 2023 9:49 PM
Jul 2021
E9 was, for me, the moment Tensei Oujo to Tensai Reijou no Mahou Kakumei went from just another bit of seasonal “fluff” to a story I will remember years from now. The moment Anisphia embrasses unconditional love for her brother and, by extension, her extended family is the moment that this story rose above light entertainment and has become a piece of art.
Mar 1, 2023 10:07 PM
Apr 2022
Al's motivation made no sense, he constantly contradicted himself, and was an overall moron. Worst part of the show. But of course Anis just takes everything he says like it makes perfect sense.

And then we get this line "I know you only did all that so you could use me. But I felt happy, so I don't think that kindness was a lie!" Who wrote this garbage what happened to this show?!
Mar 1, 2023 10:45 PM
Jan 2018
Good episode, but Al is kind of a crappy villain. His motivations are confusing, his thought process is confusing, and he doesn't seem to know what he wants. I guess the explanation is that he was used, but it was a large buildup to a half-baked finale on his part.
Mar 1, 2023 11:32 PM
Jul 2022
A damn good episode, animation was gorgeous and it was glad to see that Algard has regained his humanity and accepted the bad things he has done. The very end of the episode was good too with the way the farewell was handled and how amends were made.

Yuri shippers gonna go crazy with that one part. You all know what I'm talking about:) 

Anis dragon power make me see her want to turn into a dragon
Mar 1, 2023 11:57 PM

Feb 2022
Euphyllia chastising Anisphia the way she did was really annoying. Algard gave her no choice when he put a hole in Lainie and severely injured Ilia. It's one thing for Euphie to stop the battle, it's another to childishly fault Anis's actions in the heat of the moment when her friends lives are on the line. Algard doing a 180 into good little bro and revealing his true feelings like he just had a normal tantrum prior is pretty laughable too. I really dislike when a show pushes to unnecessarily balance a character to the point where you saying "Oh so they could have just had a heart to heart instead...". It's a bit of a shame because I do think a lot of this show handles characters well, but the balance was off for the sake of action and drama this time around. Like having them be friendly with Algard to such a degree after what he did... goofy

Still a very fun and exciting finish to the prince's story and I am still enjoying the show and want to see where we go from here.
Mar 2, 2023 12:03 AM
Jun 2012
I'm kinda baffled by reading all those praising comments here, not sure if I'm just weird here or not in the targetted audience for this show.
For me this conclusion was kinda disappointing, they were building up tense between characters for few episodes and after short fight and few words they all became reconciled.
So our villian Algard had enough resolve to join some scheming organization, tried to turn society upside down, eager to sacrifice peoples life and suddenly power of love and friendship halted his determination.

I assumed that either Anis would kill him, had character change and go for revenge against those who manipulated Algard, while Euphyllia followed Anis to ensure that she wont go dragon berserk mode.
Alternatively, that he would win and leave her near death, after which Anis and co. would have to work against all odds in kingdom controlled by Algard and other culprits behind the revolt.
From my perspective even though he might liked his sister, it felt like his jelousy was stronger in the end, after all people are selfish, especially when one of the sibling was praised even though she was doing bad/weird stuff, while other was constantly in her shadow no matter how hard he tried.
Mar 2, 2023 12:43 AM

Aug 2014
Kind of wish they built up on Algard a bit more... felt like he did a sudden 180 to lead into a redemption arc... but he's handsome so I'll still like him. Too bad he's been banished though.

Mar 2, 2023 3:47 AM

Dec 2008
pointless...
Totally pointless story element as a whole, bye bye Oni chan.

Prince not so charming totally lost his ambition after being utterly defeated by his big sister.
As consequence he is only being exiled and everyone forgives him for his evil deads.
Either it's an asshole character or a person who only realized what he is done just after hitting a wall.
From evil emperor to remorseful sinner is a big stretch in just 2 episodes.
He was plain evil some minutes before and then it ends all too conveniently for him.

It's ok you ripped out my magistone, but don't do it again ... *hmpf*
It's ok you broke our engagement and crushed my future as a queen, here get a slap but friendly farewell nevertheless.

This show is bad on the action part, but yuri vibes are adorable.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 2, 2023 4:45 AM
Aug 2021
yifayuki1 said:
even though I'm giving this episode a 5 out 5 I didn't appreciate how euphie told anis that she is a fool and idiot. I know that if euphie hadn't stopped anis from killing Al she would have regarded it for the rest of her life

i think it was euphie's (the euphie who has let her guards down and is true to herself around anis) way of telling her that there was other ways to solve the matter than kill his brother.

Anis had succumbed to despair during the fight and his brother pushing her to kill him didn't help the awful emotions anis felt throughout the fight. I think the way euphie just bursted out crying and uncontrollably let her emotions out on anis tells how close they actually are. Imo it fit well to the emotional and somewhat even melancholic context.
Mar 2, 2023 4:49 AM

Mar 2008
They actually made me feel sympathy for Al, Bravo!
Mar 2, 2023 4:53 AM

Jun 2016
i dunno why  but this episode not strong and very cringe !!
Mar 2, 2023 5:01 AM
Jan 2023
mazzuuhhh said:
yifayuki1 said:
even though I'm giving this episode a 5 out 5 I didn't appreciate how euphie told anis that she is a fool and idiot. I know that if euphie hadn't stopped anis from killing Al she would have regarded it for the rest of her life

i think it was euphie's (the euphie who has let her guards down and is true to herself around anis) way of telling her that there was other ways to solve the matter than kill his brother.

Anis had succumbed to despair during the fight and his brother pushing her to kill him didn't help the awful emotions anis felt throughout the fight. I think the way euphie just bursted out crying and uncontrollably let her emotions out on anis tells how close they actually are. Imo it fit well to the emotional and somewhat even melancholic context.

yes I know but I guess what I'm trying to say is that if I was in anis's position and euphie told me that I was a fool/stupid for fighting and running the risk of doing something that I can't undo I would try my hardest not to snap back at her
Mar 2, 2023 5:42 AM
Apr 2022
The fight between the siblings was cool but personally I think the punishment of Prince Algard was not enough.
Mar 2, 2023 5:52 AM
Apr 2018
algards redemption was just... annoying? what he said, believed, did. he felt wrong, he wouldn't have given up so lightly.
Mar 2, 2023 6:04 AM

Nov 2013
Didn't expect to feel sorry for Al the very next episode he made me hate him in. Good to hear all the traitors were executed. Banishment was merciful, albeit privilege was certainly key here. Good thing about Al is he knows he f-d up royally - and deserved whatever was coming. Still, all he had to do was talk to his sister! All of this could have been avoided! I suppose that's easier said than done, but the anime likely skipped tons of info about Al going hostile and siblings getting distant. Anis also is guilty for neglecting brother all this time. Something she realized at the end also. Yeah, precisely because everyone finally understood each other is why the episode was more tragic. Now everyone must accept consequences and live with them. 
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei Oujo to Tensai Reijou no Mahou Kakumei Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2023

103 by waldy713 »»
May 20, 9:37 PM

Poll: » Tensei Oujo to Tensai Reijou no Mahou Kakumei Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2023

167 by waldy713 »»
May 20, 8:39 PM

Poll: » Tensei Oujo to Tensai Reijou no Mahou Kakumei Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2022

221 by waldy713 »»
May 20, 7:51 PM

Poll: » Tensei Oujo to Tensai Reijou no Mahou Kakumei Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2023

263 by cheesy_fof »»
May 17, 7:01 PM

Poll: » Tensei Oujo to Tensai Reijou no Mahou Kakumei Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2023

115 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
May 13, 10:33 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.