Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Feb 21, 2016 10:43 PM

Feb 2016
Xynic said:
Something interesting actually happened although it was pretty obvious Lise was hiding something. And dayum, Theodore really fucked his sister. Well I dont blame him. If I have a step-sister and she gave be backhug while she's buck naked I would probably do the same.

Not only did Theo clear an H-scene, he also was trying to start the Iris route while he was still on the Lise route -. That's better than something like 98.5% of male protagonists -.
Feb 21, 2016 11:40 PM

Jul 2009
Conclusions: Humanity is stupid. Get wiped out.
Feb 21, 2016 11:48 PM
Jul 2018
OH man no way Lise, how could you, didn't see that coming... said no one ever. This was a better episode but I don't think it's going to redeem itself. Honestly would have been better if it turned out she wasn't a spy.
Feb 21, 2016 11:55 PM
Apr 2011
Tekken02 said:

Not only did Theo clear an H-scene, he also was trying to start the Iris route while he was still on the Lise route -. That's better than something like 98.5% of male protagonists -.

Yeah, so much better than those dense MCs that is rejecting/neglecting every single moves from his harem.

Can't believe that this show have a lower score compared to the crappy A/Z.
Feb 22, 2016 1:00 AM

Feb 2016
firezero10 said:
Tekken02 said:

Yeah, so much better than those dense MCs that is rejecting/neglecting every single moves from his harem.

This show moves at the speed of light -.
There are lots of important things being butchered, she feels super rushed without giving us any kind of detail about the motivations of the characters -. The character development this adaptation is not working right - mainly because the rush and cuts are doing this -. As someone who knows about the source material I'm very dissapointed about this -.
Yes, he is better than A/Z -.
Tekken02Feb 22, 2016 5:23 AM
Feb 22, 2016 4:45 AM

Mar 2015
Excellent cliffhanger!
The sword that takes life gives life
Feb 22, 2016 4:48 AM

Jan 2013
YES! He gave in to the temptation! Doujins incoming! A MC with balls. But damn they didn't let me savor it at least for one episode and instead pulled that thing at the end. Too soon for this! Oh well can work on the most adorable and prettiest girl in the series anyways next, Katia-chan, and yeah intense episode too.

Not sure why anybody comparing this to A/Z to begin with. They both different in what they doing though I prefer this show anyways.
Feb 22, 2016 4:55 AM

Sep 2013
ManlyTear said:
Lol, Theodor actually banged Lise that night, all while still keeping his cool afterwards. I was hoping she was gonna betray the Stasi and I'm thinking she might've but seeing Theodor's decision to stick with Iris made her snap and go yandere on us - what a shame, that death flag on her head's most likely there to stay now.

fortuna89 said:

Someone give poor Katia a fuck :P lol

Well, she's not a blonde with a nice figure so she ain't getting it from Theodor :)

yes, you have a point :)
Feb 22, 2016 6:01 AM

Jun 2013
shit was intense and fuck the stazi man i hate 'em so much
Feb 22, 2016 6:06 AM

Dec 2013
First few lines of the episode "I'll prove I'm not a Stasi dog..."

Last 10 seconds of the same episode: Stasi dog confirmed.....

That was the shortest debunk in the history of espionage history.....

I get the feeling that she still doesn't believe herself to be a Stasi dog, and is doing everything for her brother's sake. What a twisted little mind she has.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Feb 22, 2016 7:01 AM

Jun 2012
firezero10 said:

Yeah it's not like the creator got some ideas elsewhere like from Muv-Luv Alternative or Gundam the later being more obvious with how they actually planned to surpass it by pulling all the stupidest tropes in the book. This isn't a joke they were actually ambitious for this project.

All that aside though season 2 was honestly far worse than GSD so i guess they succeeded in surpassing Gundam?

radle said:

Not sure why anybody comparing this to A/Z to begin with. They both different in what they doing though I prefer this show anyways.

Because it's as obvious as Attack on Titan, read the Muv-Luv visual novel duology and you'll understand. If you don't understand the AoT comment look up any of Isayama's Q&A's/interviews (unedited) and search Isayama hajime plagiarizes Muv Luv and look for his crossover manga and his apology. I think it's a bit extreme but he definitely borrows ideas to the point fans get serious deja vu in a lot of areas.
Feb 22, 2016 7:30 AM

Jan 2008
Wow, thank goodness Gretel is not part of Heavy-Laser Class battle, and East Germany base getting wrecked by Stasi. She is safe in Berlin.
Feb 22, 2016 7:45 AM
Apr 2015
Theodor: "I want her close to me so i can watch her."

Guess what didn't happen in this episode?

Theodor is stupid.
Feb 22, 2016 7:59 AM

Dec 2015
That stasi dog!!!

At least he got to bang his step-sister, she is kinda hot and had a decent body. Although she's been ran through by a shitload of stasi. Hopefully this doesn't interfere with getting with Irsdina cause I rather bang her lol.
Feb 22, 2016 8:20 AM

Nov 2010
Fuck that stasi dog!

Wait, Theodor actually already gave her that.

So basically she's from Moscow Faction? Why did she asked Theodor to run to West Germany then?
Feb 22, 2016 8:40 AM

Feb 2016
BGMaxie said:
Man this was amazing, so much happened in terms of action and in terms of plot.

Basically Theodore wasn't a fool, and didn't believe in Lise completely if anything he pretended to fall for her just to get to the bottom of anything.

Guess it didn't turn out as we expected as Lise attacked faster.

But...............considering how pissed Lise was at watching Theodore stick with Irisdina, my two cents are the following:

Is she a spy? I'd say the answer to that is yes, a big and fat yes, but is loyalty to the Stasi that drives her? Hardly. She wants Theodore for herself (it IS implied the two had feelings for each other before), and Irisdina is the obstacle. If anything Irisdina made Lise act faster and tougher than she would normally dare.

Basically it is all affection that motivates her. Is she a full-time enemy now? Cannot say, but Theodore has feelings for Irisdina (or so it seems) and hardly when the second fodder is in love with the main character and turns into enemy, does it turn well for said second fodder character.

Simply put, Lise just earned a massive deathflag now.

Congratulations!

[in this episode] is the correct interpretation -. (Ep~LN)

Do you read light novel?
Tekken02Feb 22, 2016 8:52 AM
Feb 22, 2016 9:53 AM

Mar 2014
The_Sum_of_Zero said:
Kirigaro92 said:
So...Did Theodor bang his step-sister?

Looks like he did.

EDIT: Yeah later in the episode she asks him "Then why did you sleep with me?"

Oh my... that sounds so wrong even though she is step-sister
Feb 22, 2016 10:11 AM

Jan 2014
Tekken02 said:

Congratulations!

Do you read light novel?

I do not. And let's not discuss whether I'm right or wrong here. It is not the place.
Feb 22, 2016 10:58 AM
Apr 2015
BGMaxie said:
Tekken02 said:

Congratulations!

Do you read light novel?

I do not. And let's not discuss whether I'm right or wrong here. It is not the place.

Who said it's going to follow the light novel? It is already different, especially with some "certain" characters.
Feb 22, 2016 11:15 AM

Jan 2014
frenze12 said:
Who said it's going to follow the light novel? It is already different, especially with some "certain" characters.
Does not mean it is gonna end in an absolutely different way. And that I know the main plot is at large still consistent ain't it?
BGMaxieFeb 22, 2016 11:20 AM
Feb 22, 2016 12:26 PM

Feb 2015
Theodor is the stupiest man i have ever seen in my life. like, for real bruh ?!
you didn't expect that ? he bang his step sister. and he has something like siscon too i guess, and you still belive in her ? who the hell can't expect that kind of event will be coming. i'm seriously pissed off right now because of the MC. his step-sister is annoying as fuck too. and i can predict that she will try too kill the cap in this episode somewhere.
Other than than, the action was really good and intense. i like it :)
but i don't really want to see the next episode because nothing good will happen.
Feb 22, 2016 1:00 PM

Feb 2009
Katia is so jelly it's super cute.

Theodor is worst MC, breaking up the harem by sleeping with one, nearly confessing to another and side-lining a third. Just the worst.

Feb 22, 2016 1:44 PM

Nov 2015
I always knew that Lise will do something like that. And the episode was intense, the war was amazing and the music was just right.

Feb 22, 2016 2:22 PM
Jul 2018
I don't believe this! She sold oniichan and his team out! Now everyone's going to DIE!
Feb 22, 2016 10:21 PM

Jan 2008
isn't this why we call Lise HOE-henstein, a female Frankenstein that is.
Feb 23, 2016 5:56 AM

Feb 2008
BETA: Better be prepared, we are coming en masse to feast on you.
NPA: This sucks...
Stasi: Now is the BEST time for a coup d'etat.

I wonder who were those unidentified TSFs aligned with, it would seem they weren't the usual suspects (not Cheburashkas). Perhaps Soviets, or the Werewolf Battalion with a few new toys... An intriguing turn of events.

Lise is finally showing her true colours as well. I didn't expect Theodor to bed her, though. Too bad for Katia...
Feb 23, 2016 7:24 AM
Oct 2015
i just hate the idea of banging sister,and no matter what ur family does,ur always going to stand by their site even sometime it means wrong
Feb 23, 2016 8:44 AM

Jun 2012
derenceong said:
i just hate the idea of banging sister,and no matter what ur family does,ur always going to stand by their site even sometime it means wrong

Not blood related.
Feb 23, 2016 8:47 AM

May 2014
Lise at the end...
That girl is a Yuno crossed with Sora (from Yosuga no Sora)
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Feb 23, 2016 5:38 PM

Apr 2015
Crashmatt said:
This series has got much better in the last few episodes. I actually think it's quite underrated on MAL. Really intese episode, can't say I couldn't see that ending coming.

I personally have it at an 8, but I feel like the overall mean score should at minimum be a 7.2 or so. The politics, drama, and real world history parallelisms are great. Objectively worse anime are rated higher this season.

derenceong said:
no matter what ur family does,ur always going to stand by their site even sometime it means wrong

So much this ^... it nails the realism part that a lot of people seem to be glossing over; everything is easier for a viewer in third person to figure out compared to being in the story itself.
GileonFletcherFeb 23, 2016 5:44 PM
Feb 23, 2016 7:55 PM

Feb 2016
BGMaxie said:
frenze12 said:
Does not mean it is gonna end in an absolutely different way. And that I know the main plot is at large still consistent ain't it?

So far, the adaptation has been very faithful to the novel's plot.
Feb 23, 2016 8:42 PM

Nov 2008
ixarising said:
fortuna89 said:

Someone give poor Katia a fuck :P lol

Pham gave Katia a hug, if that counts.

*hugs little Katia*

Don't worry, sweetie. I am still rooting for you. :(

Feb 23, 2016 11:10 PM

Oct 2008
Damn you Lise Stasi traitor! Just when things are getting good for Theodor x Irisdina ship!
4/5.

Feb 24, 2016 12:00 AM

Jul 2015
Chiibi said:
ixarising said:

Pham gave Katia a hug, if that counts.

*hugs little Katia*

Don't worry, sweetie. I am still rooting for you. :(

seems but a relationship between brothers.
Feb 24, 2016 2:30 AM

Jan 2015
Docking has been initiated. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
WHY THE SISTER THOUGH!?? THERE ARE BETTER FUCKING GIRLS AROUND!!!
SHE'S A GODDAMN SPY FOR SURE.
Hope Katia or Iris-chan ends up with the MC and not fucking Lies.
I mean he banged her so if he ends up with someone else he's still banged bitches.
I see you Theodor ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
He playin real hard even in war. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Feb 24, 2016 6:58 AM

Nov 2011
Ah! Eventually "Blonde Riding Hood," showed the rocket launcher that had hidden behind his back. Episode quite tense in the narrative, all the time who could have imagined losing your skin during the clash on the battlefield, rather like in football, the crime happens on set pieces, although telegraphed the twist shown in the final, however, was well prepared. Drawings with ups and downs, but the level varied little, look BD, excellent soundtrack. interesting plot, because despite the many telegraphed implications, there has always been a stroke of timely scene that stirred the events.

Teo's secret
terrablu2003Feb 24, 2016 7:06 AM
Feb 25, 2016 1:46 AM

Apr 2009
Did they just sink my ship with one line...?

Didn't really expect Theo to... ravish his step sister and fake a relationship with her. And after having done just that he was probably about to confess his one-sided feelings to his superior officer. Then proceed to sideline (heavily implied in the OP/ED visuals) the "love interest #1" or "main main girl". These girls don't always win, but this is one case where I'd like her to. Er, uh, okay...

On one hand, I'm a little pleased the story got back to the massive elephant in the room: the invading BETA are on the brink of wiping East Germany from existence and that has to be dealt with. On the other hand, maybe it wasn't the best timing to rush back there and give just a handful of lines and scenes for other major developments between the characters...
Feb 25, 2016 5:04 AM

Sep 2013
Ginkaize said:
Docking has been initiated. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
WHY THE SISTER THOUGH!?? THERE ARE BETTER FUCKING GIRLS AROUND!!!
SHE'S A GODDAMN SPY FOR SURE.
Hope Katia or Iris-chan ends up with the MC and not fucking Lies.
I mean he banged her so if he ends up with someone else he's still banged bitches.
I see you Theodor ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
He playin real hard even in war. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Lise is Step Sister so its ok for me. But I want Theodore to be with Irisdina
Feb 26, 2016 5:04 AM

Feb 2016
derenceong said:

Not blood related. Iris and Jurgen (blood brother) is way more icky in that regard, but people love shipping them.
Feb 26, 2016 7:03 AM
Jan 2016
Tekken02 said:
derenceong said:

Not blood related. Iris and Jurgen (blood brother) is way more icky in that regard, but people love shipping them.

I thought most people shipped Jürgen with Beatrix. Then again, I saw some NSFW images the other day pairing him up with Lise of all people.
Feb 26, 2016 1:46 PM

Apr 2012
Goddamn Theodor, so you did it, huh?
Well look where that got you, lol.
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Feb 27, 2016 4:21 PM

Feb 2013
Nice action Theodor!

Still loving the battle music.
Feb 29, 2016 7:51 PM

Jun 2013
That fucking bitch!
Mar 1, 2016 5:20 AM

Jul 2008
Lise, you're a moron.

Stasi, you're even bigger morons since your country is about to be wiped out. Reminds me of General Zod taking over Krypton a week before it was doomed.

Morons all around.
Mar 2, 2016 5:13 AM

May 2013
This series is indeed a lot better than ML: Total Elcipse, a lot of action, just what real Muv-luv is
10/10 for episode.
Let justice be done, though the heavens fall.
Mar 5, 2016 2:00 AM
Jul 2018
atleast mc bang lise lol
Mar 16, 2016 8:22 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014

What she Really Meant to Say:
I'm happy to see you fighting to protect someone else...........that you haven't had Sex with!!!!!
Mar 28, 2016 2:30 AM
Mar 2016
Kougar said:
Intense episode. It was intense and thrilling, the action scenes were very good.
I'm not surprised nor disappointed at Theo for banging Lise, we all knew that this would happen, although I want that bitch to die in an horrible way. I feel sorry for Katia, she looks so sad whenever Lise approached to Theo.

Basically you are implying that Katia loves Theo ( Which I totaly agree) but you have to take into account that Theo has feeling for Irisidina ( I also have feeling for Irisdina, want a wife like her :)...).
Mar 28, 2016 3:07 AM

Dec 2013
No surprises there. Aside from the writing being on the wall already due to her suspicious behavior, I had also read all about Lise months ago out of curiosity for what happened to her after she and her brother were captured by the Stasi at the beginning of the series.
Matsuoka Yoshitsugu has hardly any range as a voice actor, and is grossly over-cast.

Yeah. I said it.
Apr 17, 2016 2:23 PM

Mar 2016
Intense battle and ending. Glad they finally reveled her as a spy so they can move forward with that next episode. Feel like this was one of the better episodes..Besides whatever episode this was..

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Schwarzesmarken Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2016

173 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 25, 2023 8:10 AM

Poll: » Schwarzesmarken Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2016

78 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 25, 2023 7:58 AM

Poll: » Schwarzesmarken Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 13, 2016

176 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 25, 2023 2:14 AM

Poll: » Schwarzesmarken Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2016

115 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 24, 2023 10:28 PM

Poll: » Schwarzesmarken Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2016

76 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 23, 2023 6:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.