Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Dec 19, 2009 9:59 PM
Jun 2008
ArcticMech said:
4kicks said:
I bet if Touma was there, his unlucky but useful ability could stop that giant baby-thing in an instant, destroy the network, and probably even wake those children form their comas with just a touch of a hand...like Jesus

Thanks for that. Gave me a good laugh.

Anyway, nice way to close that arc. Action was very well done and the episode was over before I knew it.
I guess it will be unfair if Tauma came in,He might just touch the monster by one touch and everything is solve ~.~ Biri biri is much more enjoying
Dec 19, 2009 11:18 PM

Aug 2008
These past two episodes kicked @ss, balls & everything else!

DKJ
Dec 19, 2009 11:21 PM
Mar 2009
Good episode, finally seeing the fetus monster in action was a highlight. The animation for it regenerating when it got wounded was nasty in an awesome way. The battle was pretty good too. Looking forward to the next arc.
Dec 20, 2009 12:07 AM

Sep 2009
OHMIGODDDDDD.

The fangasming that took place during those 23 minutes was excellent. Just to let you all know.
-
Dec 20, 2009 12:34 AM

May 2009
this episode is amazing!

I am formerly known as "AnimePrincezz" on MAL, I change my username to "Rinjii", the Japanese name for my real name.
Dec 20, 2009 12:48 AM

Sep 2009
Quite nice....I can't wait to see what the next arc is going to be.
Dec 20, 2009 12:58 AM

Mar 2009
Ehh, I sure hope I wasn't the only one to see obvious phallic imagery.

Huge image.
Dec 20, 2009 1:14 AM

Apr 2009
Looks like a filler ep after this guys =/
Dec 20, 2009 1:14 AM

Jun 2008
spleen1013 said:
Ehh, I sure hope I wasn't the only one to see obvious phallic imagery.
Huge image.
To see phallic imagery in a tentacle monster is a strange thing... You're watching the wrong animes.
Dec 20, 2009 1:51 AM
Jul 2009
Well with regards to Kiyama's abscised foreshadowing, IIRC in the manga it was presented as "a flash back to half an hour or so ago" after things had already been wrapped up. Then Kuroko appeared and molested Misaka.

So with hat being the case, they could at any point show int he series Misaka in a pensive mode, thinking back to it.

What is inexcusable, on the other hand, is them cutting my favorite scene from the manga: where Uiharu and Saten happily share body fluids. It was as I suspected, with the removal of Uiharu's persistent flu (replacing it with a single episode long summer-cold), probably because "the flu" being a sensitive issue or some such right now. I guess I can still hope Uiharu's "Summer cold" will return because of all the stress caused by that AIM Burst, but I'm not holding my breath.
Dec 20, 2009 4:31 AM

Oct 2009
This was the best I have seen in this serie. From Misaka's fighting in this episode to Uiharu's bravery to Kiyama's true feelings and determination of not giving up for the kids to it was all great. I especially loved how Saten at the end said to Uiharu of how she would lose something more than powers. BTW No one is a defect but only society sees them like that many people told me because I am farmer I am a simpleton...yeah? Well I will tell you that farmers put food in raw form to you all....even to restaurants to be prepared if it were not us.....you would have a harder time to do science/engineering with no food in your stomachs (although I thank technology that made some things easier for farmers). In other words just because Saten does not have any powers does not mean her friendship and emotions are useless....they are a great help and can be to many others. I was astonished how beautifully it was done when Misaka shattered the monsters' ice attack with her iron sand and I will be looking for other animes that have such great effects too (you are open to suggest on my profile) I was really surprised the monster could attack like that..it was so much power but more worried I was when Uiharu was hit if she would not be damaged too much (as you can see from my avatar I like her a lot
Just these 2 parts make me wonder if that is Misaka's max power.....well, can she be more stronger than this with her electricity/iron sand attacks on the monster
Obviously the best part is here where they show how her Railgun can really damage the monster...another thing is why does no one tell me why the crystal I see I have seen somewhere in Index and its connections to this serie......
Can I safely assume that this can be the next enemy with her smile?
Too bad the tentacles did not get more time with Misaka here
In any case the next episode will be bikini and I wonder how crazy will Shirai get......BTW 5/5 lolzwut this episode should 10/5 but also
Needs more Touma!
because he would be cooler to be seen fighting with Misaka in this episode.
francismeunierDec 20, 2009 4:38 AM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Dec 20, 2009 4:38 AM

Jan 2009
Woah! What's this? : O francis, you .. You were this late? O.O
I'm in shock ಠ_ಠ
What happened? Did you fall over and die or something?
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Dec 20, 2009 4:40 AM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
Woah! What's this? : O francis, you .. You were this late? O.O
I'm in shock ಠ_ಠ
What happened? Did you fall over and die or something?
No, farming/patrolling for wild animals attacking stock/holidays and need more sleep from all the drinking..does that answer you? Now answer some of my questions including one that attacks your simpleton comment....

Dec 20, 2009 4:45 AM

Jan 2009
Oh I see. Well almost the same thing then : >
Huh? Your questions? Which ones? : 3
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Dec 20, 2009 5:05 AM
Dec 2007
That's what I call an epic and well-directed battle. One of the best fight I've seen in any anime this year, for the best episode of the series for now. Quite the entertaining show, at least not crappy as was Index.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Dec 20, 2009 5:22 AM

Jun 2008
francismeunier said:
This was the best I have seen in this serie. From Misaka's fighting in this episode to Uiharu's bravery to Kiyama's true feelings and determination of not giving up for the kids to it was all great. I especially loved how Saten at the end said to Uiharu of how she would lose something more than powers. BTW No one is a defect but only society sees them like that many people told me because I am farmer I am a simpleton...yeah? Well I will tell you that farmers put food in raw form to you all....even to restaurants to be prepared if it were not us.....you would have a harder time to do science/engineering with no food in your stomachs (although I thank technology that made some things easier for farmers). In other words just because Saten does not have any powers does not mean her friendship and emotions are useless....they are a great help and can be to many others.
You are stating truth about how society decides on what someone valuable/worthless. But the question that needs to be asked is what is the world like outside of Academy City? We know nothing about it except that it's 20 years behind technologically. We don't know how the espers fit in. Personally I don't a problem with those at level 0 anymore than someone who can't do math. Each person has thier own skills. Some can do things, some can't.

So as I see it, those in Academy City are the one who make a level 0 feel defective.
What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?

Dec 20, 2009 5:38 AM

Jul 2009
francismeunier said:
but also
Needs more Touma!

Just in what way is Touma cooler?
You seems to forget the fact he does NOT have any attacks at all! Everything that would be considered "cool" in the fights he's in is always done by his opponents.
All he ever does is holding up his left hand and screams allot... very uncool if you ask me =P

At least Misaka got some real pwnage powers (even if they might be a bit 'too' made up at times) Plus she's a million times more interesting as a character and not to forget cuter ;)
Dec 20, 2009 5:39 AM

Oct 2009
sbyrstall said:
francismeunier said:
This was the best I have seen in this serie. From Misaka's fighting in this episode to Uiharu's bravery to Kiyama's true feelings and determination of not giving up for the kids to it was all great. I especially loved how Saten at the end said to Uiharu of how she would lose something more than powers. BTW No one is a defect but only society sees them like that many people told me because I am farmer I am a simpleton...yeah? Well I will tell you that farmers put food in raw form to you all....even to restaurants to be prepared if it were not us.....you would have a harder time to do science/engineering with no food in your stomachs (although I thank technology that made some things easier for farmers). In other words just because Saten does not have any powers does not mean her friendship and emotions are useless....they are a great help and can be to many others.
You are stating truth about how society decides on what someone valuable/worthless. But the question that needs to be asked is what is the world like outside of Academy City? We know nothing about it except that it's 20 years behind technologically. We don't know how the espers fit in. Personally I don't a problem with those at level 0 anymore than someone who can't do math. Each person has thier own skills. Some can do things, some can't.

So as I see it, those in Academy City are the one who make a level 0 feel defective.
To be exact it's what Misaka said and I would include in this whole thing the administration. Think also that the society I talk about is only limited to Academy City society....it was more of a general example try to link with the Academy City society.

Dec 20, 2009 6:49 AM

Sep 2008
Epic! I love it!!
Misaka was really badass in this ep <3 <3!!

asdf1248 said:
The OP during the fight and different ED made it look like the last episode, but thankfully we're only halfway done :D.

xD. Hell yeah. I can't agree more that this felt like an ending, a very fitting well-organzied and touching ending! (thank god, we're only midway, can't stop my need for moar misaka <3!!! Misaka is a necessity xP)

Not gonna really comment on this ep, I liked it from the first sec till the very end. n yea, that for you & me ED song was really great, gonna look it up, to add it to my mp3 songs soon =)

gloryfy said:
I can't believe Misaka is so powerful.....but still she lose to Tauma =P
Enell vs Misaka ...I know is different anime...but i wonder who will win?

looooool. my Misaka would win for sure! she's not low like that Enel, but gotta say good comparison xPP
Electricity vs. Electricity lool that'd be great if it'd ever get a chance to happen ( but it wouldn't, ever. >_<")

n hooray! yatta! yatta! yatta! imouto arc and Accelerator from Misaka's point of view (perspective).
oh wait, that means ... MOAR TOUMA??! xPP that'd be great =)

5/5 ep!

mizugi ep ... well, it's ok as a cool down ep, but where's my imouto arc T_T ...

and need more Touma x Misaka~~!

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
Dec 20, 2009 7:27 AM

Oct 2009
EternalDreamer said:
francismeunier said:
but also
Needs more Touma!

You seems to forget the fact he does NOT have any attacks at all! Everything that would be considered "cool" in the fights he's in is always done by his opponents.
All he ever does is holding up his left hand and screams allot... very uncool if you ask me =P

At least Misaka got some real pwnage powers (even if they might be a bit 'too' made up at times) Plus she's a million times more interesting as a character and not to forget cuter ;)
I disagree, Touma could have been cool just by making all attacks of that monster nothing, maybe he might even be strong enough to cancel all 10 000 abilities of the network. I also think he could cancel that regeneration ability and even protech Uiharu+anti-skill people. My pics+imagination of Touma would make logic where he can help out.
Tensai-Kun said:
Epic! I love it!!
Misaka was really badass in this ep <3 <3!!

Correction Misaka was bad ass with the OP playing when she fires her Railgun. :D
asdf1248 said:
The OP during the fight and different ED made it look like the last episode, but thankfully we're only halfway done :D.

Tensai-Kun said:
xD. Hell yeah. I can't agree more that this felt like an ending, a very fitting well-organzied and touching ending! (thank god, we're only midway, can't stop my need for moar misaka <3!!! Misaka is a necessity xP)

Yeah it looked a good ED, they did a good job with nice reunion at the end with ED playing+credits rolling.
Tensai-Kun said:
Not gonna really comment on this ep, I liked it from the first sec till the very end. n yea, that for you & me ED song was really great, gonna look it up, to add it to my mp3 songs soon =)

I can help you find it......message me on my profile.
Tensai-Kun said:
n hooray! yatta! yatta! yatta! imouto arc and Accelerator from Misaka's point of view (perspective).
oh wait, that means ... MOAR TOUMA??! xPP that'd be great =)

Yes! That's my friend! Needs more Touma with Misaka! Yes! Epic answer.
Tensai-Kun said:
5/5 ep!

No! 10/5.....5/5 is not enough it is ove 100% more for a 200% better than anything before.
Tensai-Kun said:
mizugi ep ... well, it's ok as a cool down ep, but where's my imouto arc T_T ...

and need more Touma x Misaka~~!

Yes more Touma! I wonder oh many will :D~~~ at some pics I will choose to spoiler of that arc...bet anything I will find a epic one of Shirai.
francismeunierDec 20, 2009 7:34 AM

Dec 20, 2009 8:18 AM

Oct 2008
this episode was amazing... had me doing football screams like "OH YEA!!' 'HELL YEA!' and overall gave a badass feel to it
I WAN HAZ MOAR PL0X xD
Dec 20, 2009 9:33 AM
Jun 2008
Tensai-Kun said:
ooooool. my Misaka would win for sure! she's not low like that Enel, but gotta say good comparison xPP
Electricity vs. Electricity lool that'd be great if it'd ever get a chance to happen ( but it wouldn't, ever. >_<")
Who say enel is low,his laugh is high and full of pride.(hard to compare who will win in battle....but in term of pride,i think enel won) How about Luffy vs Misaka?
Dec 20, 2009 9:44 AM
Jun 2008
francismeunier said:
EternalDreamer said:
francismeunier said:
but also
Needs more Touma!

I disagree, Touma could have been cool just by making all attacks of that monster nothing, maybe he might even be strong enough to cancel all 10 000 abilities of the network. I also think he could cancel that regeneration ability and even protech Uiharu+anti-skill people. My pics+imagination of Touma would make logic where he can help out.
Well Misaka lose to Touma 3 times already,I don't want to see Misaka lose again .....~.~ real pwnage or not, Misaka's Full power also can't defeat the hand of god.It true......Touma's ability really unappealing but thats why its so magnificent when he defeat lvl 5 .Can you imagine lvl 5 vs lvl 0 ,surely and logically lvl 0 will lose for sure.Of course,Touma is uncool but at least the opponent he fight is cool (even though is bad guy)^^
Dec 20, 2009 10:39 AM

Jul 2008
gloryfy said:
francismeunier said:
EternalDreamer said:
francismeunier said:
but also
Needs more Touma!

Well Misaka lose to Touma 3 times already,I don't want to see Misaka lose again .....~.~ real pwnage or not, Misaka's Full power also can't defeat the hand of god.It true......Touma's ability really unappealing but thats why its so magnificent when he defeat lvl 5 .Can you imagine lvl 5 vs lvl 0 ,surely and logically lvl 0 will lose for sure.Of course,Touma is uncool but at least the opponent he fight is cool (even though is bad guy)^^

Plotkai, it's as simple as that.

And between One piece verse is way stronger than To aru's, I dislike one piece but almost everyone in it can fuck with anyone in railgun if they want to.
Dec 20, 2009 11:10 AM

Jun 2008
francismeunier said:
To be exact it's what Misaka said and I would include in this whole thing the administration. Think also that the society I talk about is only limited to Academy City society....it was more of a general example try to link with the Academy City society.
Sometimes those who have the higher skills/status (like Misaka) and tend to forget thier beginnings. It seems to be human nature.

At least Misaka is surrounded by people of all levels, including Touma, to keep her humble. Accelerator never had that until Touma.

Dec 20, 2009 11:31 AM

Nov 2007
I wish they had kept the part when Mikoto says she has no more battery left, it makes it look like she really did have to go all out which in the anime it didnt quite look like it

http://gamesmind.wordpress.com/2009/12/20/to-aru-kagaku-no-railgun-12-level-up/

also my post
Dec 20, 2009 11:36 AM

Jun 2008
game8910 said:
I wish they had kept the part when Mikoto says she has no more battery left, it makes it look like she really did have to go all out which in the anime it didnt quite look like it

http://gamesmind.wordpress.com/2009/12/20/to-aru-kagaku-no-railgun-12-level-up/

also my post
They also cut out the conversation between Misaka and Touma. Oh well....

Dec 20, 2009 12:04 PM

Feb 2009
A certain epic battle in a certain awesomely animated show with a certain lovely mid-season ending. That's how I'd sum up this episode.

So new age yoga music is the cure to a bunch of raging Level Upper users, eh?

Seems next episode we'll be getting some fanservice in a fillers. To be honest I don't even mind. This show mixes humor with action quite well and some comedy relief isn't bad after the first arc, which was quite touching especially with the Uiharu moments (so cute), kudos to her seiyuu. Besides, who doesn't want to see Kuroko's reaction surrounded by 3 other girls in bikinis and swimsuits. :p
AlexstratzDec 20, 2009 12:10 PM
Dec 20, 2009 12:21 PM
Jun 2008
sbyrstall said:
Sometimes those who have the higher skills/status (like Misaka) and tend to forget thier beginnings. It seems to be human nature.

At least Misaka is surrounded by people of all levels, including Touma, to keep her humble. Accelerator never had that until Touma.
Haha its true,but unlike Misaka,Touma doesn't like to show off.The incident in the shopping mall show very clear.From what you said bout the human nature,Did you meant "Sometimes those who have the higher skills/status (like Misaka) and tend to forget the importance of the higher skills/status (like Misaka)?but each person has its own spacial abilities and trait.So no point jealous over it, just improve the current skill you have <<the moral of this arc i guess ^^ Saten's special abilities is her smile i guess( and she almost loose it -.-" )
Dec 20, 2009 2:42 PM

Feb 2009
My goodness, that was quite an end to such a great arc that I don't even mind that there are fillers coming my way.

I don't even care we haven't gotten any real Touma yet, this was such a good episode.

Dec 20, 2009 3:14 PM

Dec 2007
It was very good episode, and it have awesome fights in it. Biribiri and her electricity are so powerful as I imagine completely. I am very disappointed with AIM burst since Biribiri killed it in an instant. This episode has a nice end to the arc, and I can’t wait for Accelerator arc and next episode as well.
Dec 20, 2009 5:15 PM
Nov 2009
DarcyD said:

I don't even care we haven't gotten any real Touma yet, this was such a good episode.

we're not suppose to, this is railgun not index
Dec 20, 2009 5:52 PM

Jul 2008
toratiger said:

+2000.

Some people just need to freacking insert this sentence in their head.

The next arc will be good shit, no touma for a while with lots of Misaka awesomeness and Accelerator overpowering everything :3.
Dec 20, 2009 7:48 PM

Nov 2007
Alright. Anticipating for Sisters arc.

Dec 20, 2009 8:06 PM
Feb 2009
lol every1 know what is coming next...

... why is there a nuclear experiment facility at there?...=.= dont tell me it is a lab related to imouto arc
oblivious is a bliss
Dec 20, 2009 8:21 PM

Jul 2008
flame_tiong said:
lol every1 know what is coming next...

... why is there a nuclear experiment facility at there?...=.= dont tell me it is a lab related to imouto arc

No no, they just needed a motivation for Misaka to srsly stop it so they threwed a classic there.
Dec 20, 2009 8:56 PM

Aug 2008
Oosran said:
sbyrstall said:
Anyways, DAMN!!! That's Level 5?? IMO to have such a variety of electrical powers, both offensive and defensive, that should be level 6.
Makes me wonder... Just how powerful would a level 6 be then? If this is level 5 O.o

Well, apparently it takes Accelerator to kill around 20 (or something like that) Railguns to get to lv 6. And since there's only one, hence the "need" for an army of 20, 000 weaker versions of the original to enable him to get enough battle experience to achieve lv 6.
Besides, she's the third strongest lv 5 in the city, Accelerator being #1.
Dec 20, 2009 9:04 PM

Jul 2008
Genix said:
Oosran said:
sbyrstall said:
Anyways, DAMN!!! That's Level 5?? IMO to have such a variety of electrical powers, both offensive and defensive, that should be level 6.
Makes me wonder... Just how powerful would a level 6 be then? If this is level 5 O.o

Well, apparently it takes Accelerator to kill around 20 (or something like that) Railguns to get to lv 6. And since there's only one, hence the "need" for an army of 20, 000 weaker versions of the original to enable him to get enough battle experience to achieve lv 6.

Actually it is 128 times: source
Dec 20, 2009 10:10 PM

Jan 2009
flame_tiong said:

that's because, there is academy city...simply

anyway, i thought this episode's battle scene is the best one in both INDEX and RAILGUN
Dec 20, 2009 11:17 PM

May 2008
Touma's image breaker beats them all, LVL 0 is actually the strongest rofl

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Dec 21, 2009 1:04 AM

Jan 2008
maxime1007 said:
Genix said:
Oosran said:
sbyrstall said:

Actually it is 128 times: source

Touma should've got enough experience to lvl 5 since he beat Accelerator.
Dec 21, 2009 1:28 AM

Jul 2008
so the day is saved! and saten-san is back to her normal skirt flipping ways
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Dec 21, 2009 2:16 AM

Oct 2009
maxime1007 said:
toratiger said:

+2000.

The next arc will be good shit, no touma for a while with lots of Misaka awesomeness and Accelerator overpowering everything :3.

Accelerator....wondering how he will be in this serie since in the first one he was so cruel until Touma changed him and he saved that young clone. This is all after this serie so he should be cruel still....I would think.

Dec 21, 2009 8:44 AM

Jul 2008
francismeunier said:
maxime1007 said:
toratiger said:

+2000.

Accelerator....wondering how he will be in this serie since in the first one he was so cruel until Touma changed him and he saved that young clone. This is all after this serie so he should be cruel still....I would think.

The imouto arc in Railgun is the same as the one in Index, this time it only focus on Misaka unlike in Index where it focused on Touma, things you saw in Index may not appear in Railgun but they did happened or are least they are supposed to.
Anyway Accelerator is not really cruel, he just didn't had an easy life

Sceptyk said:

Touma should've got enough experience to lvl 5 since he beat Accelerator.

It is not an rpg, you don't get experience point when you defeat someone. The imouto project is made so that they train Accelerator in every aspect giving different scenario to stress his body so that he can use his ability further and thus finally reach level 6. Usually you can't train much an ability in battle before it can be of some use, An exemple would be Kuroko, if she would aim to be level 5 she wouldn't train in battling but probably by aiming with her teleport ability in different state (while not moving, jumping, running, with her eyes shut, one eye shut, ..etc) and she would also train how much weight she can actually teleport. Actually teleporting is a great ability since she could teleport attack aimed at her as well as teleport her own attack in the ennemy defense to do a point blank shot, she just isn't at the level to do this.

Also level 0 don't get an ability, ever, no matter how much they train. No matter how weak an ability is it can get to level 5 someday, a level 0 won't EVER get to level 1.
Imagine breaker is not an ability and I don't beleive it is magic as well.
Dec 21, 2009 8:47 AM

Jan 2009
Words of Wisdom contained here:
Just in case you missed it, which you most likely didn't, since it was the previous post but... I just felt like it : D
Dec 21, 2009 8:50 AM

Jul 2008
Oosran said:
Words of Wisdom contained here:
Just in case you missed it, which you most likely didn't, since it was the previous post but... I just felt like it : D

Lol? Useless quoting is useless desu.
Dec 21, 2009 8:51 AM

Jan 2009
I know, I do that all the time it seems D:
Dec 21, 2009 8:58 AM

Nov 2008
Great episode. I was expecting to see Touma here but it was still good. Seeing some great power of a level 5 is nice too.
Tosi yst&auml;vyys ei j&auml;&auml;dy pakkasella! Thank you for your visit. Welcome again!
Dec 21, 2009 9:00 AM

Jul 2008
Toragono said:
Great episode. I was expecting to see Touma here but it was still good. Seeing some great power of a level 5 is nice too.

The show is not called 'To aru Touma no plotkai' as far as I know.
Dec 21, 2009 9:34 AM

Oct 2009
maxime1007 said:
Toragono said:

The show is not called 'To aru Touma no plotkai' as far as I know.
I still say to you maxime1007 when Touma saved that kid it was great with Misaka after catching that graviton guy. If they can incorporate Touma here and there +Misaka/Shirai/Uiharu/Saten it will make things a lot better especially lovers of Index.

Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - Mar 5, 2010

149 by povsuduvolosy »»
May 27, 2:17 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Proselyt - Jan 29, 2010

166 by Guren_Der »»
May 22, 8:17 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Mar 19, 2010

373 by whitebeartigtig »»
May 18, 12:37 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

removed-user - Mar 12, 2010

213 by whitebeartigtig »»
May 18, 11:53 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - Feb 26, 2010

147 by whitebeartigtig »»
May 18, 11:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.