Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Oct 21, 2014 3:01 AM

Apr 2014
LonelyWizard said:
FloatsBoats said:

Just because it's "preparing the stage and introducing the characters" it doesn't have to be boring. It doesn't show us, it tells us the exposition in a long ass dialogue speech. Take Shingeki for example, how has it introduced the characters and established the setting, definitely not like UBW that's for sure.
Shingeki first 3 episodes shit all over Fate's first 5.

Shingeki no Kyojin is nothing more than a typical shounen+Gore+High production values...It requires no introduction whatsoever because nothing changed after 24 episodes of SnK...We are still at the point we started...You dont need explanations and introductions for a full action anime without any plot twists(we all knew Eren wasnt dead),contexts,plot,development...

I dont know Bahamut's source material but i would bet on UBW(which is guaranteed to be good) compared to a show i just watched 2 episodes of....

He's talking about bahamut not aot and SnB is an anime original.
Oct 21, 2014 3:01 AM

Jun 2013
LonelyWizard said:
FloatsBoats said:

Just because it's "preparing the stage and introducing the characters" it doesn't have to be boring. It doesn't show us, it tells us the exposition in a long ass dialogue speech. Take Shingeki for example, how has it introduced the characters and established the setting, definitely not like UBW that's for sure.

Shingeki no Kyojin is nothing more than a typical shounen+Gore+High production values...It requires no introduction whatsoever because nothing changed after 24 episodes of SnK...We are still at the point we started...

I dont know Bahamut's source material but i would bet on UBW(which is guaranteed to be good) compared to a show i just watched 2 episodes of....

Shingeki = Shingeki no Bahamut
Oct 21, 2014 3:06 AM

Jan 2014
FloatsBoats said:
Shingeki = Shingeki no Bahamut
Ok,see you...im going to train my seppuku techniques a little bit...(self reminder for my next life,always use full names of animes)
Oct 21, 2014 3:19 AM

Feb 2014
LonelyWizard said:
FloatsBoats said:

Shingeki no Kyojin is nothing more than a typical shounen+Gore+High production values...It requires no introduction whatsoever because nothing changed after 24 episodes of SnK...We are still at the point we started...You dont need explanations and introductions for a full action anime without any plot twists(we all knew Eren wasnt dead,it would be a twist if he actually died),contexts,plot,development...

I am really surprised that a person who thinks SnK was better than Fate actually enjoying Bahamut...

I dont know Bahamut's source material but i would bet on UBW(which is guaranteed to be good) compared to a show i just watched 2 episodes of....It doesnt mean Bahamut is bad...

I think nothing is GUARANTEED to be good until we can see the whole adaptation.
Oct 21, 2014 6:28 AM

Sep 2013
FloatsBoats said:
LonelyWizard said:
U-B-W

I S B O R I N G

Hey now UBW will be amazing just like this show. Ufotable has always saved the best for last in there movies/tv series. Shingeki is definitely the bigger surprise and so far has had a stronger start then UBW, but I still think UBW will probably make it into my top 10 of all time. I'm enjoying Shingeki more because I have no idea what to expect from it.
GoS1234Oct 21, 2014 6:42 AM
Oct 21, 2014 7:49 AM

Feb 2014
GoS1234 said:
FloatsBoats said:

I S B O R I N G

Hey now UBW will be amazing just like this show. Ufotable has always saved the best for last in there movies/tv series. Shingeki is definitely the bigger surprise and so far has had a stronger start then UBW, but I still think UBW will probably make it into my top 10 of all time. I'm enjoying Shingeki more because I have no idea what to expect from it.

I hope it does pick up though, UBW has had ALOT of exposition
Oct 21, 2014 7:58 AM

Dec 2013
Meh, I really like Seven Deadly Sins, it has a nice setting, funny characters, a little different art, but yes, it is extremely generic. Not an AOTS.

Honestly, I think Bahamut, together with F/SN, will be AOTS. Both have so many good qualities that I can't actually tell which is better. They are too different from each other.

To sum up, most certainly Bahamut will be AOTS or at least one of the top anime of Fall 2014
Oct 21, 2014 8:16 AM

Sep 2013
eXtacy67 said:
GoS1234 said:

What Type-moon work doesn't? lol, but like I said before they always end with a bang.
Oct 21, 2014 8:36 AM

Apr 2014
GoS1234 said:
eXtacy67 said:

What Type-moon work doesn't? lol, but like I said before they always end with a bang.

Well UBW is a split cour so even if it ends with a bang, it won't be in this season/cour.
Oct 21, 2014 10:51 AM

May 2010
robis798 said:
Meh, I really like Seven Deadly Sins, it has a nice setting, funny characters, a little different art, but yes, it is extremely generic. Not an AOTS.

Honestly, I think Bahamut, together with F/SN, will be AOTS. Both have so many good qualities that I can't actually tell which is better. They are too different from each other.

To sum up, most certainly Bahamut will be AOTS or at least one of the top anime of Fall 2014

tough competition this season. and you obviously did not watch mushishi yet.

nanatsu no taizai..yeh im not seeing it. especialy not with that bimbo princess character that serves only one single purpose and that is to get constantly boob grabbed. no chance.
Oct 21, 2014 10:55 AM

Oct 2011
I have to agree with some of the points brought forth in the last few posts here.

Bahamut has done an exceptionally good job with explaining its world through actions and events rather than exposition - it's done it so well, in fact, that I believe it's more than enough to bridge the - admittedly small - gap between the animation quality of Shingeki no Bahamut and FS/N UBW.

I'll be the first to admit that Ufotable knows what its doing and executes its scenes with some of the best animation and sound direction I've yet seen from anime, but people need to be honest and admit that UBW is a whole lot of exposition leading up to maybe 5 - 10 minutes of fights per episode.

If you compare that to Bahamut, you'll easily see that not only is the story always moving forward in Bahamut, you'll see that it does it through actions and events rather than seating 3 characters in a location for 15 minutes at a time while they arbitrarily speak back and forth about some "important" plot point. (Church Scene, Episode 2)

TL;DR: The difference comes down to this. UBW looks great when it gets going, but reads like a dictionary. On the other hand, Bahamut looks (90%) as good, but completely surpasses UBW in its presentation of its storytelling. Something is always happening.
"Evidently... There's no such thing as 'meaning' in this world. But that in itself is wonderful... isn't it? Since if there isn't a set meaning, then you can just find one on your own."
- Filicia Heideman, So Ra No Wo To
Oct 21, 2014 11:01 AM

Dec 2013
Kerozinn said:
robis798 said:

tough competition this season. and you obviously did not watch mushishi yet.

nanatsu no taizai..yeh im not seeing it. especialy not with that bimbo princess character that serves only one single purpose and that is to get constantly boob grabbed. no chance.

While I consider Mushishi good and unique I just don't feel that it is the type of show to be AOTS. AOTS has to have something that will impress, surprise or even shock viewers, like Bahamut or F/SN.
Oct 21, 2014 11:22 AM

Feb 2010
Hardly, in the same season with Mushishi.
I probably regret this post by now.
Oct 21, 2014 11:54 AM
Oct 2013
Z4k said:

He's talking about bahamut not aot and SnB is an anime original.

No, it's not. This anime is based from a card game on Android made by Cygames - Rage of Bahamut.
Oct 21, 2014 11:59 AM

Oct 2011
mbdsquad said:
No, it's not. This anime is based from a card game on Android made by Cygames - Rage of Bahamut.
While you are technically correct, the show only uses the lore of the card game, and is creating its own original story around the characters and lore of that game.

I'd go as far as to say that it's such a departure from the tone of the game while using it's source material that it's almost a faux-original.
"Evidently... There's no such thing as 'meaning' in this world. But that in itself is wonderful... isn't it? Since if there isn't a set meaning, then you can just find one on your own."
- Filicia Heideman, So Ra No Wo To
Oct 21, 2014 12:14 PM
Oct 2010
robis798 said:

While I consider Mushishi good and unique I just don't feel that it is the type of show to be AOTS. AOTS has to have something that will impress, surprise or even shock viewers, like Bahamut or F/SN.

A lot of people tend to overhype Mushishi because it's different, I think it's good but not great and I can appreciate it being different but I feel like people go overboard with the praise and just set unrealistic expectations.

Anyway at this point Bahamut is AOTS for me with build fighters try in second place and parasyte third. I'm enjoying quite a few shows but only those two really stand out right now. Unlimited Boring Works on the other hand is just meh right now, although I know it will get better.
Oct 21, 2014 12:16 PM
Oct 2013
BRSxIgnition said:
mbdsquad said:
While you are technically correct, the show only uses the lore of the card game, and is creating its own original story around the characters and lore of that game.

I'd go as far as to say that it's such a departure from the tone of the game while using it's source material that it's almost a faux-original.

I was expecting someone to say this. You did great for explaining it.
Oct 21, 2014 1:51 PM

Oct 2013
skudoops said:
robis798 said:

A lot of people tend to overhype Mushishi because it's different, I think it's good but not great and I can appreciate it being different but I feel like people go overboard with the praise and just set unrealistic expectations.

Anyway at this point Bahamut is AOTS for me with build fighters try in second place and parasyte third. I'm enjoying quite a few shows but only those two really stand out right now. Unlimited Boring Works on the other hand is just meh right now, although I know it will get better.

Mushishi is a snore fest series, only people that are drunk would think it could be Aots. Boring people.
Oct 21, 2014 3:54 PM

Sep 2013
skudoops said:
robis798 said:

^this, I love Mushishi for what it is: a relaxing show. But it isn't exactly breaking new ground like UBW (literally) and SnB are at the moment. Aots for me has to be something that keeps me on the edge of my seat and actually makes me think "I wonder what will happen next week..."

Oct 21, 2014 7:55 PM

Oct 2013
Well,3 eps in and SnB has taken the lead for me slightly over UBW,mainly because of what a few people already mentioned,which is the way it reveal's important plot details without resorting to info-dumps. I like both almost as much but gotta give credit where it's due.

We'll see how it holds up though,since UBW's sure to be great in it's entirety,while the same certainty doesn't exist for SnB. However,the very fact that it has to prove itself to all of it's viewers makes it all the more interesting.

Psycho pass 2 is most likely gonna fall into the 2nd best tier for me since the new cast just isn't cutting it compared to the old one,which probably includes the villain as well since I seriously doubt he'll be as entertaining as Makishima. Right there are also Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso & Parasite.
Oct 21, 2014 9:33 PM
Jul 2007
BRSxIgnition said:

TL;DR: The difference comes down to this. UBW looks great when it gets going, but reads like a dictionary. On the other hand, Bahamut looks (90%) as good, but completely surpasses UBW in its presentation of its storytelling. Something is always happening.

Very true. But I think you are comparing apples and oranges. Bahamut is almost like Slayers, a group of characters on a 'fun' adventure forever that never stops and never takes a break. I'm not expecting anything surprising from the typical archetypes: guy who only cares about money and himself, weird socially dysfunctional alien girl with superpowers on a secret mission (has some secrets o.o), a nobleman seeking to reestablish his nobility and is always trying to capture the MC but never does... i've already seen all of this in other anime. What could possibly happen between those characters that would impress me? My opinion, not much. The anime is not meant to be boring. It was made to be just fun to watch.

In UBW, you are on a character driven ride with Shirou who is learning about the Holy Grail War for the first time, so the exposition is necessary. It's just a faithful and realistic viewpoint on what would happen if you were to participate in the Holy Grail War in Fuyuki. And that church stuff is not simply exposition. It is a deep look into how Kirei thinks about the world and Shirou after the last war. It is VERY interesting to watch if you know what happened in the last war. That is just the difference between a fun action/adventure anime and a very character-driven anime. That's also why a lot of people are finding the 2nd season of SAO to be boring because it is more about characters and their inner battles with themselves, rather than action eye-candy and events. But UBW is going to have a very good balance of action and serious character development, where the character questions things not covered in a lot of anime. I'm sure people who are saying Bahamut is more interesting are gonna be jumping sides after UBW ep 3. So far, I think Bahamut is just a fun anime that has its cool moments. The ratings clearly tell you what is going to be anime of the year anyway lol...
eraltergOct 21, 2014 10:04 PM
Oct 21, 2014 9:59 PM
Oct 2014
Personally I find the entire idea of anime the year too subjective for it to even make sense. My anime of the year may not be the same at another persons anime of the year. I know its stating the obvious, but I think there is a little too much focus on it with unneeded competition.
Oct 21, 2014 10:00 PM
Jun 2009
After watching the first three episodes, I can safely say this is AOTS.
Oct 21, 2014 10:50 PM

Jul 2014
nope... Kiseiijuu, Mushishi, PP 2 and FSN is really hard to surpass
your waifu = shit
Oct 21, 2014 11:21 PM

Apr 2014
superzombie23 said:
BRSxIgnition said:

Very true. But I think you are comparing apples and oranges. Bahamut is almost like Slayers, a group of characters on a 'fun' adventure forever that never stops and never takes a break. I'm not expecting anything surprising from the typical archetypes: guy who only cares about money and himself, weird socially dysfunctional alien girl with superpowers on a secret mission (has some secrets o.o), a nobleman seeking to reestablish his nobility and is always trying to capture the MC but never does... i've already seen all of this in other anime. What could possibly happen between those characters that would impress me? My opinion, not much. The anime is not meant to be boring. It was made to be just fun to watch.

In UBW, you are on a character driven ride with Shirou who is learning about the Holy Grail War for the first time, so the exposition is necessary. It's just a faithful and realistic viewpoint on what would happen if you were to participate in the Holy Grail War in Fuyuki. And that church stuff is not simply exposition. It is a deep look into how Kirei thinks about the world and Shirou after the last war. It is VERY interesting to watch if you know what happened in the last war. That is just the difference between a fun action/adventure anime and a very character-driven anime. That's also why a lot of people are finding the 2nd season of SAO to be boring because it is more about characters and their inner battles with themselves, rather than action eye-candy and events. But UBW is going to have a very good balance of action and serious character development, where the character questions things not covered in a lot of anime. I'm sure people who are saying Bahamut is more interesting are gonna be jumping sides after UBW ep 3. So far, I think Bahamut is just a fun anime that has its cool moments. The ratings clearly tell you what is going to be anime of the year anyway lol...

MAL ratings hardly matter.
Oct 21, 2014 11:22 PM

Oct 2012
keragamming said:

Mushishi is a snore fest series, only people that are drunk would think it could be Aots. Boring people.

Or people that actually find it relaxing, thought-provoking, and meaningful and just have a different taste in genre.

Honestly, it's okay if you find it boring but don't go looking down on people who do enjoy it.
Oct 21, 2014 11:23 PM

Jan 2014
kondee said:
keragamming said:

Or people that actually find it relaxing, thought-provoking, and meaningful and just have a different taste in genre.

Honestly, it's okay if you find it boring but don't go looking down on people who do enjoy it.
Oct 22, 2014 3:37 AM

May 2010
keragamming said:

because the aots needs to be in the action genre to be relevant?

keep thinking that...
Oct 22, 2014 3:51 AM

Jan 2013
Lol at how you cant say a show is good without admitting fate stay night is better.

If you even imply that UBW isnt the best anime of this season, you get mobbed by 20 "priests" who are allowed to insult and demean you publicly until you agree with them.

Took one page for this thread to turn into people being told UBW is better.
Oct 22, 2014 3:57 AM

Apr 2014
SolviteSekai said:
Lol at how you cant say a show is good without admitting fate stay night is better.

If you even imply that UBW isnt the best anime of this season, you get mobbed by 20 "priests" who are allowed to insult and demean you publicly until you agree with them.

Lol kinda agree with this because I've seen some people get harrassed badly by some of the priests if you don't agree with them.

Ubw is good but shingeki is miles better.
Oct 22, 2014 4:01 AM

Jan 2013
Z4k said:
SolviteSekai said:

Lol kinda agree with this because I've seen some people get harrassed badly by some of the priests if you don't agree with them.

That doesnt even matter.

SnB fans dont have to prove this show is better than UBW. It isnt a contest, and UBW doesnt have some kind of pre ordained advantage.

People on mal act like UBW is the show to beat and unless ur show is the best show ever it needs to sit down and wait its turn.
Oct 22, 2014 4:11 AM
Oct 2014
SolviteSekai said:
Z4k said:

That doesnt even matter.

SnB fans dont have to prove this show is better than UBW. It isnt a contest, and UBW doesnt have some kind of pre ordained advantage.

People on mal act like UBW is the show to beat and unless ur show is the best show ever it needs to sit down and wait its turn.
Oct 22, 2014 4:12 AM

Feb 2014
SolviteSekai said:
Z4k said:

That doesnt even matter.

God bless you for saying this!
Oct 22, 2014 4:19 AM

Jan 2014
^^^ Well,this thread's name is : "Anime of the Season?" So this show HAS to prove it is better than UBW(and other shows) to be "Anime of the Season?" right?Or am i wrong?Did i misunderstood the point of this thread?
Oct 22, 2014 4:25 AM

Feb 2014
LonelyWizard said:
^^^ Well,this thread's name is : "Anime of the Season?" So this show HAS to prove it is better than UBW(and other shows) to be "Anime of the Season?" right?Or am i wrong?Did i misunderstood the point of this thread?

How can you say that it's not better than UBW when you are not watching it? :S Maybe you also will enjoy it a lot lol.
Oct 22, 2014 4:27 AM

Jan 2014
Ciarsondinger said:
LonelyWizard said:

How can you say that it's not better than UBW when you are not watching it? :S Maybe you also will enjoy it a lot lol.
i'm watching it,lol...And i didnt say it is not better than UBW...
Oct 22, 2014 4:27 AM

May 2014
I find this much better to UBW, since it's actually entertaining, I don't particularly care about the filler nature of the episodes either.
Oct 22, 2014 4:30 AM

Feb 2014
LonelyWizard said:
Ciarsondinger said:

Sorry mate, I was checking your list some minutes ago and it was on plan to watch not on watching :D but now I see that you are watching it :)
Oct 22, 2014 4:32 AM

Jan 2014
Ciarsondinger said:
LonelyWizard said:

Sorry mate, I was checking your list some minutes ago and it was on plan to watch not on watching :D
MALU not working on stuff i watch on other players :/
Oct 22, 2014 8:56 AM

Dec 2012
Might just be, to me. I never thought I would enjoy it this much, and it's only been 3 episodes.

Although I'm getting the feeling that the serious parts will be boring, mhmm.
Oct 22, 2014 10:41 AM

Sep 2013
SolviteSekai said:

To be fair I did compare the 2 since they are both my top picks for AotS. But to be completely honest if UBW was an anime original and nobody had any prior knowledge of it like SnB (ik its a card game) UBW would probably be ranked in the top 5 right now. Expectations and haters change everything.
Oct 22, 2014 10:46 AM

May 2014
GoS1234 said:
To be fair I did compare the 2 since they are both my top picks for AotS. But to be completely honest if UBW was an anime original and nobody had any prior knowledge of it like SnB (ik its a card game) UBW would probably be ranked in the top 5 right now. Expectations and haters change everything.
No, it would get slammed even harder for doing NOTHING in its 5 episode running time, while Bahamut had a solid pilot and these 2 filler like episodes still kept you excited and on edge, along with the simple, but amusing enough character dynamics.
Oct 22, 2014 10:49 AM

Dec 2013
GoS1234 said:
SolviteSekai said:

Absolutely. The prior knowledge and anticipation brings both fans and haters. Do you know what will happen when Attack on Titan season 2 will be airing? It most certainly won't be received so positively like the first season's beginning episodes. Everyone will be ready to jump at it and overanalyze with different expectations.
Oct 22, 2014 12:21 PM

Sep 2013
T3hSource said:
GoS1234 said:
No, it would get slammed even harder for doing NOTHING in its 5 episode running time, while Bahamut had a solid pilot and these 2 filler like episodes still kept you excited and on edge, along with the simple, but amusing enough character dynamics.

Not a chance. If Fate/stay came out of no where it would be praised as if were the reincarnation of Jesus Christ. Your logic doesn't make sense as underrated shows always get the benefit of the doubt, while hyped shows get severely critiqued. This is how it works across all mediums.

Do you really think if a show like Chaika would have been hyped up it would still be praised as unique the gem it is now? Quite the opposite people would have picked it apart and you would probably wouldn't see as many positive reviews saying how underrated it is. Instead you would see reviews stating how disappointing it was.

Nothing is wrong with admitting something mainstream is good you know. Because if a show like this is considered bad, than what the hell would decent/mediocre shows like Trinity Seven and Seven Deadly Sins be?
GoS1234Oct 22, 2014 12:56 PM
Oct 22, 2014 12:36 PM

Feb 2014
GoS1234 said:
T3hSource said:

Not a chance. If Fate/stay came out of no where it would be praised as if were the reincarnation of Jesus Christ. Its use of CG in fights is definitely the best I have seen, and characters fleshed out without being at all trope-tastic. Your logic doesn't make sense as underrated shows always get the benefit of the doubt, while hyped shows get severely critiqued. This is how it works across all mediums.

Do you really think if a show like Chaika would have been hyped up it would still be praised as unique the gem it is now? Quite the opposite people would have picked it apart and you would probably wouldn't see as many positive reviews saying how underrated it is. Instead you would see reviews stating how disappointing it was.

Nothing is wrong with admitting something mainstream is good you know. Because if this show is considered bad, than what the hell would decent/mediocre shows like Trinity Seven and Seven Deadly Sins be?

If it came out of nowhere then it would have MUCH lower score than it has now. Many people on MAL don't rate airing animes high unless they are sequels of animes they really enjoyed or they belong to well known franchise.
Oct 22, 2014 1:52 PM
Oct 2010
T3hSource said:
GoS1234 said:

Pretty much, the only reason it's ranked so high right now IS because people know that the good stuff will eventually happen and it's a somewhat faithful adaptation. Personally I just think it's completely boring and saber is definitely one of those reasons. I wish the main characters were someone else to be honest.
Oct 22, 2014 2:02 PM

Sep 2013
skudoops said:
T3hSource said:

Pretty much, the only reason it's ranked so high right now IS because people know that the good stuff will eventually happen and it's a somewhat faithful adaptation. Personally I just think it's completely boring and saber is definitely one of those reasons. I wish the main characters were someone else to be honest.

Well Saber isn't the focus of this route. UBW focuses on Archer and Rin mostly. All the show has been doing is introducing characters thus far.
Oct 22, 2014 6:39 PM

Jun 2007
Bahamut came out of nowhere for Western audiences and its sense of style/cool, combined with its insane budget, make it an easy winner at this point. It's a breath of fresh air in the stagnating/cheap anime industry. Granted, UBW with Ufotable is no slouch in terms of visuals but it can't compete when it's no doubt over 20eps, with 2x 40 prologues.

Parasyte is ok but looks cheap art/animation-wise and I 7'd the manga for having too little story and too much episodic Parasyting. Psycho-Pass 2 has been as disappointing as I'd expected without Makishima/Kougami. Only Akatsuki Yona rivals Bahamut for me so far with its epic Twelve Kingdoms set-up... but reverse harem / animation will no doubt weigh against it in the long run. Haven't watched Mushishi.

I can see Bahamut bombing in Japan and losing interest with its crappy-CG first few mins. Anything appreciated by Western audiences for NOT being anime generally doesn't sell well. Depends on how big the game its based on is over there.
Oct 22, 2014 11:21 PM

Jan 2014
AironicallyHuman said:
Depends on how big the game its based on is over there.

Rage of Bahamut is titanic in Japan and has a massive presence in the international app store market too.

DeNA isn’t disclosing any numbers, but now Japanese business publication The Nikkei is reporting that according to a source close to the company, Rage of Bahamut pulled in over 100 million yen (US$1.3 million) in monthly sales in April – on Android alone, excluding the Japanese version.

http://www.serkantoto.com/2012/06/29/rage-of-bahamut-mobage-money/

Japan’s DeNA posts record quarterly revenue of $567m, operating profit jumps 54% year-on-year to $216m

http://thenextweb.com/asia/2013/02/07/japans-dena-posts-record-quarterly-revenue-of-567m-operating-profit-jumps-54-year-on-year-to-216m/

etc etc
Oct 23, 2014 3:31 AM

Jul 2011
Digitalcommunist said:
AironicallyHuman said:
Depends on how big the game its based on is over there.

Rage of Bahamut is titanic in Japan and has a massive presence in the international app store market too.

DeNA isn’t disclosing any numbers, but now Japanese business publication The Nikkei is reporting that according to a source close to the company, Rage of Bahamut pulled in over 100 million yen (US$1.3 million) in monthly sales in April – on Android alone, excluding the Japanese version.

http://www.serkantoto.com/2012/06/29/rage-of-bahamut-mobage-money/

Japan’s DeNA posts record quarterly revenue of $567m, operating profit jumps 54% year-on-year to $216m

http://thenextweb.com/asia/2013/02/07/japans-dena-posts-record-quarterly-revenue-of-567m-operating-profit-jumps-54-year-on-year-to-216m/

etc etc

i know that the game is super popular outside japan, but what do you mean by it's a titanic in japan? do you mean that it's HUGE in japan? or do you mean it's SINKING?
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

HelghastKillzone - Dec 29, 2014

393 by butaniumbc »»
Today, 8:41 AM

» About the game

sandwich-boy - Dec 27, 2023

3 by Animaticide »»
Dec 27, 2023 12:46 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2014

152 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Sep 25, 2023 10:18 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2014

121 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Sep 25, 2023 9:53 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2014

132 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Sep 25, 2023 5:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.