Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (11) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Mar 17, 2014 7:11 PM

Jan 2013
Bravely Deafult, and I still haven't finished it orz.
Please understand.
Mar 17, 2014 7:17 PM

Jun 2010
Torchlight 2
Mar 17, 2014 7:19 PM

Nov 2011
Completely_Numb said:
Ragix said:
I got a PS3 and bought a bunch of games with it.

SSF4 AE, Demon Souls, Ni No Kuni, Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Bundle and a random game called White Knight Chronicles.

(Next up Dark Souls II PO for PC!)
Damn you got some awesome games with it. Ni No Kuni was my favorite game from last year, Demon Souls is an abusive spouse who when they are not beating you is a joy to be around and Shadow of the Colossus is arguably one of the greatest games of all time.

Yeah, I wanted some real bang for my buck and since I was such a huge fan of Dark Souls, how could I not buy the game where it all started? Good to hear Ni No Kuni is so great, after I beat Demon Souls I'm going to work on Ni No Kuni next! The best part was they were all relatively cheap, I think the most I spent was $20 and that was for Shadow of the Colossus bundle. I need to pick up Last of Us next.

Falcie said:
Bravely Deafult, and I still haven't finished it orz.

Nice choice, how are you liking the game? I picked up the Collector's Edition, but planning to resell and buy a normal copy so haven't had a chance to play it.
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Mar 17, 2014 7:24 PM

Jan 2008
As of this month...

Atelier Escha & Lodgy
Dark Soul II
Final Fantasy X HD
Ragnarok Odyssey ACE (Assuming the release date on Amazon isn't another place holder.)

Been debating if I should buy The Witch and the Hundred Knight or not.
Mar 17, 2014 7:41 PM

Mar 2013
monster7foot6 said:
Bully: Scholarship Edition

I have yet to download it, though.

And here I was just about to post this.
I also picked up the following:
- Papers, Please
- Starbound
Mar 17, 2014 8:23 PM

Feb 2013
My most recent purchases were Final Fantasy XIII-2 and Gears of War 2. I wanted to give Final Fantasy another try and although different from my usually play style, I find it very enjoyable. Gears of War 2 was eighty cents so why not? I haven't touched it yet though. I probably will over break.
Mar 17, 2014 8:40 PM

Aug 2010
Ragix said:
Completely_Numb said:
Ragix said:

SSF4 AE, Demon Souls, Ni No Kuni, Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Bundle and a random game called White Knight Chronicles.

Damn you got some awesome games with it. Ni No Kuni was my favorite game from last year, Demon Souls is an abusive spouse who when they are not beating you is a joy to be around and Shadow of the Colossus is arguably one of the greatest games of all time.

Yeah, I wanted some real bang for my buck and since I was such a huge fan of Dark Souls, how could I not buy the game where it all started? Good to hear Ni No Kuni is so great, after I beat Demon Souls I'm going to work on Ni No Kuni next! The best part was they were all relatively cheap, I think the most I spent was $20 and that was for Shadow of the Colossus bundle. I need to pick up Last of Us next.

Also recently bought a PS3 and here were my first games: IdolM@ster 2 (lolz, fun but lots of Japanese to read), Infamous 2, Batman: Arkham City, Persona 4 Arena, Mass Effect 2, Catherine, Red Dead Redemption, and GTA V.

Catherine's story was awesome but the actual game was hard as hell.

Hoping to get into Ni no Kuni as well, heard it was good but wanted to try some more action-oriented games first. Will buy Last of Us when the price drops a bit more.
My YouTube channel, where I do unboxings and show off my anime collection, merchandise, and other swag:
https://www.youtube.com/user/TCTriangle
Mar 17, 2014 8:53 PM

Jun 2013
Attack of the Friday Monsters! This Thursday I'm hoping to buy the new Pokemon Trozei too.
My signature is lame...
Mar 17, 2014 8:59 PM
Jul 2018
Titanfall
Ryse
Sfxtekken SE
Mar 17, 2014 9:17 PM

Feb 2014
TCTriangle said:
Ragix said:
Completely_Numb said:
Ragix said:

Also recently bought a PS3 and here were my first games: IdolM@ster 2 (lolz, fun but lots of Japanese to read), Infamous 2, Batman: Arkham City, Persona 4 Arena, Mass Effect 2, Catherine, Red Dead Redemption, and GTA V.

Hoping to get into Ni no Kuni as well, heard it was good but wanted to try some more action-oriented games first. Will buy Last of Us when the price drops a bit more.
Haha yea I remember when I tried the Catherine demo I was getting my ass kicked by the 3rd or 4th puzzle. When I bought it I switched the difficulty too easy and it hasn't been too bad.
flaxman85 said:
slice of life = slice of waste my fucking time

brb grown ass men getting a hard on watching little pubescent girls playing music al instrument or doing random shit in school

wtf is this shit

fuckthisgayearth.gif
Mar 17, 2014 11:22 PM

Nov 2011
Completely_Numb said:
TCTriangle said:

Haha yea I remember when I tried the Catherine demo I was getting my ass kicked by the 3rd or 4th puzzle. When I bought it I switched the difficulty too easy and it hasn't been too bad.

Catherine is fantastic. I got that for my 360 and the game itself and multiplayer is extremely fun. Me and my friend would spend hours trying to beat it and once we got the hang of it beat the stages in no time at all.(We still have two more stages to beat though, extremely difficult)

I'm jealous you have IDOLM@STER 2. I want it, but I wouldn't understand anything at all.
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Mar 17, 2014 11:23 PM

May 2013
last game i bought a few weeks back was super smash brawl for wii (u) cause i want to train for a tournament lol.
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Mar 18, 2014 12:35 AM

Apr 2013
I think the last game I actually purchased was Crash Bandicoot: Warped out of PSN. But I've downloaded a lot from PSN because of PS+ as well.
Mar 18, 2014 12:40 AM

Oct 2012
Star Ocean: The Lost Hope

Mar 18, 2014 4:51 AM
Jul 2009
The Legend of Zelda - Link Between Worlds

No music, no life. Know music, know life. Thomas Carlyle
Mar 18, 2014 6:01 AM

Dec 2013
Dayz Standalone: Alpha stage
Mar 18, 2014 6:03 AM

Dec 2012
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
Black OPS 2

I regret buying both of them...
Mar 18, 2014 6:19 AM

Jun 2009
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Can't speak for it's quality as I have barely touched it yet.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Mar 18, 2014 7:01 AM

Jul 2008
- Tomb Raider - Awesome
- Ni No Kuni - Love it!

Have a few pre-orders coming soon.
Life is ephemeral..smile when you can and make the most of it ^^;

Currently scribble for Cyten.co.uk
Mar 18, 2014 8:09 AM

Aug 2010
Just brought FFX HD and KH DDD, got Infamous pre-order too
Mar 18, 2014 8:56 AM

Nov 2009
Gran Turismo 6...and i made an ultimatum it will be my final videogame for a very long while~

Mar 18, 2014 9:22 AM
Oct 2013
Titanfall.

Or maybe Wargame Red Dragon.
Mar 18, 2014 10:08 AM

Aug 2013
Never purchased any game because im not really that much into games.
Mar 18, 2014 10:27 AM

Nov 2012
The last game I bought was Outlast...I think I'll be too scared to buy any more new games for a while T^T
Mar 18, 2014 11:48 AM

Aug 2011
FFX HD
Mar 18, 2014 2:14 PM

Aug 2012
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
was kinda cool, but wouldn't recommend it
Mar 18, 2014 2:24 PM

Mar 2014
Titanfall

And fifa 14 ( ps4 version)
тнє ∂αгк вєιηg|٩(o_-̃)۶
DO the impossible !
SEE the invisible !
TOUCH the untouchable !
BREAK the unbreakable !
Mar 18, 2014 2:48 PM

Dec 2009
FFX HD
Deception IV
MGS V: Ground Zeroes
Mar 18, 2014 3:21 PM

Aug 2009
Mar 18, 2014 4:01 PM

Nov 2012
Payday 2 - Picked it up with a few friends during the ultimate games sale for Xbox so it was cheap and it's a really fun cooperative experience.

Persona 4 Arena - Watched the anime and loved it so when I saw the game on sale I decided to pick it up and it's a pretty good fighting game. Finding it to be a little more difficult to learn the combos compared to Mortal Kombat and MvC3, but that's probably because I haven't played a 2D fighter in quite some time.
Mar 18, 2014 5:40 PM
Jul 2018
Titanfall
Mar 19, 2014 6:28 AM

Mar 2011
Dark Souls 2

I also picked up and beat Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeros. I'm glad I paid it with store credit.
Mar 19, 2014 6:28 AM

Nov 2013
Dark Souls II and I don't regret it all.
Mar 19, 2014 6:29 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Actually haven't bought anything since Heart of the Swarm came out, been quite a while really. Will probably pre-order Reaper of Souls tonight though so that status is about to change~

edit: no wait I bought Rome: Total War 2 as well, I just ended up hardly ever playing it for no real reason, just didn't get into it as much as I had hoped (was a huge fan of the first one though :/)
HaXXspettenMar 19, 2014 6:34 AM
Mar 19, 2014 8:54 AM

Jan 2014
bravely default
Mar 19, 2014 9:02 AM

Dec 2008
South Park and Bortherlands 2
Mar 19, 2014 9:22 AM

Aug 2009
Dark Souls II
Feb 13, 2022 5:34 AM

Dec 2018
Last night I couldn't resist anymore and bought Pokemon Sword for Nintendo Switch Lite

I love the lesbian ship Gloria and Marnie , The last Pokemon game I played had some sweet Yuri vibes in it

Hopefully, this will follow and my little lesbians will be all over each other,,,,,YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

And if I am wrong. I just wasted 50 bucks Lol

Yuri-CrusaderFeb 13, 2022 10:06 AM
Feb 13, 2022 5:57 AM

Sep 2020
grand theft auto 5,since then i havent purchased any
Feb 13, 2022 9:18 PM
Mar 2017
Technically the last pickups I got were some $5 (had a deal on 4) PS3 games (8 games) I'd never played before.

-Motorstorm (the OG)
-Front Mission Evolved (first experience with the series and the old RPG were announced for Switch so good timing)
-Operation Flashpoint Red River (it's a Codemaster shooter that has surprised me just as much as their racing games for the tech/engine they use)
-Bioshock 2
-Move Starter Pack
-White Knight Chronicles 2
-Lost Planet 1 (owned 2 for a while so had to pick these up)
-Lost Planet 3

Other than that I think the Vita version of WipEout 2048 (owned the Omega Collection on PS4 for a while) but wanted to experience it on the original platform.

I think also Need For Speed Underground Rivals on the PSP.

Gran Turismo Sport before 7 as the servers will go, felt the need to play the entry as never got around to it/was skeptical of it.
Feb 14, 2022 8:04 AM

Mar 2021
The last game I purchased might have been DJ Hero for the Wii. I don't actually have the turntable (I had one many years ago, but it broke), but I'm hoping to find one at some point.
"Molly Ringwald" out right now - check my Linktree!

Feb 14, 2022 8:48 AM

May 2013
Final Fantasy XIV: Enderwalker.

Still stuck in 5.3 content though so I have some time until I get there haha.

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
Feb 14, 2022 2:29 PM
ああああああああ

Apr 2013
I bought two games. One was Inscryption, and the other was called "Milk outside a bag of milk outside a bag of milk".

This ground is soiled by those before me and their lies. I dare not look up for on me I feel their eyes
Feb 14, 2022 3:37 PM
Jul 2021
I bought the demon slayer game a few weeks ago and so far I'm having a great time just I'm not super into fighting games. score:8/10
Feb 14, 2022 6:41 PM

Aug 2009
God Eater 3 for Switch despite buying the Steam version two years ago and barely playing it.

Feb 14, 2022 8:31 PM

Jul 2021
Parasprite said:
Torchlight 2

Had a ton of fun with it. As close to old school Diablo as I've gotten. 30 hours of my life well spent!
Feb 14, 2022 8:32 PM

Jul 2021
Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth.

My waifu!
Feb 14, 2022 8:34 PM

Aug 2015
Elden Ring and Pokemon Legends: Arceus

Feb 15, 2022 9:10 PM
Mar 2017
Bought 8 Wii games and a few PS3/PS1 yesterday.

Wii:
Need For Speed Nitro (like NFS Underground Rivals PSP appeals to me on a arcade racing level, Wii remote controls are alright but I hate titling and the Nunchunk/Wiimote is fine, GameCube controller I was happy with, don't have a classic controller but barely have any GameCube games/GameCube controller compatible ones so was glad to just have something else to use it with)

Mushroom Men: The Spore Wars (had never heard of but looked cool like a Scaler or other platformers/action adventure games and was impressed, it's games like this along with various others that I would have loved to hear more about on the Wii rather than the shovelware and handful of Nintendo titles many people already know are on there, might check out the DS game too)

Tenchu Shadow Assassins (heard of the series before, never played an entry, could be good, could be alright, might try the PSP port if need be but I'm willing to give the motion controls basic or some depth a go)

Blastworks (had no clue what it was and for a 2D shooter it's alright, the taking your enemies and stacking them as a shield is cool but otherwise it's pretty simple. The box art looks nothing like the game but otherwise not disappointed. The manual is all European languages too so can't even tell anything other than the images or have to do a bit of translation).

House of the Dead Overkill (not played many light gun/rail shooters or even as a proper light gun experience and it's fun, saw a few others I could have picked up but thought I'd start with this to see how I go compared to Rez or Galgun which only played with a Dualshock 4 so not the proper experience but still enjoyed those enough).

Big Brain Academy (never played it but always heard about it, I know it's a party game/more quirky or fun brain age than the seriousness that brain age is and thought I'd pick it up and see what it's like)

Sonic and the Black Knight (heard about it, thought I'd give a go as don't own a Sonic game otherwise. Played Heroes I think but don't own it anymore and otherwise never seen/cared to pick up one. Played the 2D ones in Mega Drive Collection for 360 but otherwise never a 3D entry. I know of it's reputation but I'll give it a go either way and have low expectations like all the games I picked up).

Samba De Amigo (I think it's a Wii port of the Dreamcast game which sure I'll bite, could do with another rhythm game, never played them, a step into more of Sega's other IPs or a Dreamcast game, not sure how it compares control wise to the Maracas or a Donkey Kong Donkey Konga or Jungle Beat games with the Bongos but still).

PS3:
Army Of 2 (always heard of them but finally found a copy of I think the first one, forget what the sequel titles are but I'll get to them eventually maybe. Don't have anyone to co-op with them but still)

Medal of Honor Warfighter (I'm expecting it to be bad but I'll still give it a go modern version or not. Rising Sun for PS2 I could give a go too and I have the Heroes 1 & 2 games on PSP to give me a better idea of what they are like even if not 100% the same experience)

PS1:
Moto Racer 2 (got to beef up my really small PS1 collection, many of them end up being expensive and disc/case condition looks really bad for some I've seen). Seems like an alright Bike game which always fine with. Only ever played a few MotoGP, Ride or car games and never other than Gran Turismo or Crash Team Racing any racing games with the typical PS1 expectation of vehicle choices/arcadey feel so I'm up for it to see what they are like compared to current standards or GT PS1 standards of hundreds for how unique it was back then and understanding the expectations of the norm back then.
Suntanned_Duck2Feb 15, 2022 9:45 PM
Pages (11) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» total games on your steam library ( 1 2 )

deg - Feb 22

58 by ProGoddess »»
6 hours ago

» What are you playing right now? (v2) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Oct 4, 2020

3564 by Nette »»
Yesterday, 1:22 AM

» Any paradox games fans here?

D5rkUnl0ck3r - May 12

10 by Alpha-Nine »»
May 23, 4:21 PM

» Favorite gaming cover art?

Nette - Apr 25

14 by Galletita »»
May 23, 7:56 AM

» What are your PC specs

ST63LTH - May 5

16 by SnipeStrike »»
May 23, 7:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.