Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 28, 2016 3:42 PM

Jun 2015
Flag for season twoooooo~
just like episode 24, this episode made me speechless.
Ahahaha so relieved. This is comedy show for sure. X'D
Mar 28, 2016 4:09 PM

Jul 2009
Was let down by the sudden change of atmosphere, especially considering how the last episode had a "to be continued" part... But at least it didn't fall into the typical "dramatic" season finale every humor-based Anime does.

The first half was random as heck, with no explanation to why they were speaking gibberish and why only the father didn't understand it. The second part turned really dark, with everyone dying in quite gruesome ways, like the "Wacky Racers" episode.

Didn't really enjoy the final episode, but I would still give this Anime a perfect score of 10/10. It had me laughting my guts out at least ten times every episode, and I loved (almost) every character featured on the show in some way. So much creativity in this show, really looking forward to season 2 in winter!
Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle!
Mar 28, 2016 4:44 PM

Jun 2009
That was surely a bizarre finale. But I enjoyed it. It was funny.
Gonna miss this anime. It had good episode and not so good episodes too, but it was fun nonetheless.

8/10
I like pancakes.
Mar 28, 2016 4:54 PM

Oct 2011
AHHHHHHHHH ITS OVER NOOOOOOO T_____T
Mar 28, 2016 6:04 PM

Jul 2014
Funny episode, but... I honestly wanted them to continue what they started in episode 24.

I really hope there's a season 2, because there's quite an empty void in me right now....
Mar 28, 2016 6:13 PM

Mar 2016
TragicRomance said:
... What a ridiculous episode. I liked the first half but 2nd... Was that Inazuma Eleven-level match even needed? Bad choice. It was fitting but it wasn't the beautiful melodrama I wanted. I wanted Oso to develop, you know. I wanted them to move onwards, you know. Disappointing... Anyways good thing was the KaraIchi development this episode. Loved how Ichi agreed by mistake and was all smirk-y. Showed how Ichi should just accept his fate as Kara's fanboy, the game control is in the elder bro's hand now lmao. Anyways best thing about this show was obviously a certain nerd whose freaking stupid signs and action made me lmao as always. Its... Kara! (If that wasn't already obvious enough) He's finally considered best bro by many, he's come so far, I'm proud of this dork. For him, I will keep my original score of 10 even tho this ep was like... 6. Choro being Choro was funny and Totoko offering her body was interesting but ye it all comes down to Spicymatsu and Totty (and maybe Ichi, too) truly best bros. Looking forward to s2, its bound to have one. also pls give Kara his own anime. Need I say how lovable the ed song was? Best parts of both ends combined together = best end.

YES YES PLEASE MAKE KARAMATSU OF LOVE HAPPEN!!!
No seriously.
Mar 28, 2016 6:35 PM

Jun 2009
That was a very Osomatsu-san ending. Tbh I kinda want them to continue the drama from ep 24 but getting this is not bad at all. Also, I loved how they mash up the first and second ED theme songs. Hopefully a second season is planned!

Mar 28, 2016 6:51 PM

Dec 2014
To hell with this show. Give me a second season now.

I'd love to play that adfjkasflkafsf game sometime. I probably spelled that wrong.
I need sleep.
Mar 28, 2016 7:15 PM
Nov 2015
alexrus said:
Dia no Ace parody?
Wow...

Yea I noticed that too...Especially the coach.
Mar 28, 2016 7:48 PM

Jan 2011
I don't even really mind that they turned that drama into a gag. This episode just didn't stop escalating. I liked how the ED was a mix of the two. Also lol at that seppuku.
Mar 28, 2016 8:00 PM

Oct 2009
angyw said:
Oh well I wasn't expecting that. My face during the entire episode has been like

But I must admit that it has been a pure Osomatsu-san ending.

9/10, I'm already too fangirl over this series to go back

HAHAHA same. i WAS like where are my TEARS?! I was ready to cry! lol
I was hoping they'd show the F6 matsu in the end though, but the ep was still good.

Anyway, pretty sure this gets another season since the sales are skyrocketing! :D
See you again someday Karamatsu ♥ :*

Mar 28, 2016 8:43 PM

Sep 2011
I dont even care that they retconned the serious bit, this episode was crazy fun

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Mar 28, 2016 9:50 PM
Jul 2018
as i expected, a crazy finale
it was so crazy lmao
really funny, laughed a lot of times this episode
that baseball matches... can't even call them baseball anymore tbh
jyushimatsu still best matsu <3
10/10 for the series
season 2 when????
Mar 28, 2016 11:06 PM

Dec 2014
What a let down. I was going to rate a 9, but that episode knocked it down to an 8 for me. You could just tell they had no idea how to end it and took the easy way out and passed it off as a 'joke'.
Mar 28, 2016 11:16 PM

Apr 2013
I actually kind of loved that the final episode did a complete 180 from last weeks, and they basically just didn't acknowledge anything that happened in episode 24 too.

Honesty I fucking loved this show to death and I'm seriously gonna miss it, but no doubt that a season 2 will happen so I'll wait not so patiently for it to come.

Personally the shows a 10/10, almost every episode was comedy gold for me. Matsuno brothers for life!
Mar 28, 2016 11:29 PM
Master

Sep 2012
Exvius said:
An unexpected but great finale, 10/10.
And it seems that a 2nd season will air in Fall, you can read the phrase "Aki ni TWO aru yo" in the graffiti in episode 24.

Where cyn you read it? *^* On which Minute *----*
Mar 28, 2016 11:53 PM

Sep 2013
Quintin_DM said:
I actually kind of loved that the final episode did a complete 180 from last weeks, and they basically just didn't acknowledge anything that happened in episode 24 too.

Honesty I fucking loved this show to death and I'm seriously gonna miss it, but no doubt that a season 2 will happen so I'll wait not so patiently for it to come.

Personally the shows a 10/10, almost every episode was comedy gold for me. Matsuno brothers for life!

The previous episode was heartbreaking, but this last episode is hilarious I hope there is Season 2 lol
Mar 29, 2016 12:01 AM

Oct 2009
This episode reminded me a lot of Sexy commando gaiden in the first half with the weird and suspicious inter-high like contest, I kept having that feeling and then this guy who looks exactly like Masaru shows up?? I can totally expect Osomatsu-san to make a reference to Sexy commando since it's a classic gag anime/manga (kind of) and Osomatsu is one itself and it references other anime from time to time, but yeah it might be a real baseball player who just happens to look like Masaru or a baseball anime character I don't know about, anyone knows who they are really referencing here??

Mar 29, 2016 12:15 AM

Mar 2016
Alex-chii said:
Exvius said:
An unexpected but great finale, 10/10.
And it seems that a 2nd season will air in Fall, you can read the phrase "Aki ni TWO aru yo" in the graffiti in episode 24.

Minute 16:53 :

And there are also other hints:
Mar 29, 2016 1:42 AM

Jan 2009
My gawd that was amaziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing! Especially that final "battle" - just loved it. The style was juuuuuuuuust right and the bros failing in the end :D

The ending "song" tho ;___;

It'd be a wonder if there wasn't any continuation to all this, but glad to have some rumors and hints on it.

Rating? 10/10 + all my hustle hustle muscle muscle

ALSO where's muh soundtrack or some sort of BEST SOUND -collection? I'd love those openings and endings so I can reminisce this show :D
Mar 29, 2016 1:46 AM
Master

Sep 2012
Exvius said:
Alex-chii said:

OMG XD THAT's AMAZING!! THANK YOU
Mar 29, 2016 2:53 AM

Oct 2009
Furrett said:
What a let down. I was going to rate a 9, but that episode knocked it down to an 8 for me. You could just tell they had no idea how to end it and took the easy way out and passed it off as a 'joke'.

I was hoping they continue the serious ep too, but then again we can't have a season 2 if the Matsus are separated now can we? :3

seassoon 2222222!!!! xD

Mar 29, 2016 2:59 AM

Oct 2012
I need another 2 cours..

Mar 29, 2016 3:15 AM

Jan 2015
ryshin said:
I need another 2 cours..

I'm sure we'll get it rather soon with those sales.
Mar 29, 2016 3:50 AM

Jan 2016
Alex-chii said:
Exvius said:

Wtf so amazing that u found it.. i didn't expect there's will be a hidden message (especially and unfortunately for us who don't understand japanese) :o Thank you very much :D

I appriciate for incoming season. Tbh i'd bored for somereasons and I hope it will provide more developments (new character, concept, and good story with good morals '-' )

MoNYeTLeWaTMar 29, 2016 4:02 AM
We did this every day that summer. There wasn’t a day we missed.

"I love you, air conditioner."
Mar 29, 2016 3:57 AM
Nov 2015
is there anyone who can translate the athlete's pledge?
Mar 29, 2016 4:18 AM
Master

Sep 2012
MoNYeTLeWaT said:
Alex-chii said:

Wtf so amazing that u found it.. i didn't expect there's will be a hidden message (especially and unfortunately for us who don't understand japanese) :o Thank you very much :D

I appriciate for incoming season. Tbh i'd bored for somereasons and I hope it will provide more developments (new character, concept, and good story with good morals '-' )

maybe there are gonna be new brothers for the 6-matsuno brothers xD
because in one scene dad said "they are usless let's make new kids" and mum just agreed XDDDD (when they where playing baseball for the first time and lost xD)
Mar 29, 2016 4:38 AM

Jun 2013
I've never been so trolled in my entire life. LOL

Too bad they couldn't **** Totoko-chan. Forever どうてい.

8/10 series for me.
臭い-
Mar 29, 2016 6:29 AM

Feb 2015
So... everyone dies? Well, this is Osomatsu-san so I'm sure everyone can just come back to life
Mar 29, 2016 9:26 AM

Oct 2012
vilouie said:
alexrus said:
Dia no Ace parody?
Wow...

Yea I noticed that too...Especially the coach.
Nah i'm pretty sure it was a reference to this guy:
http://myanimelist.net/character/14125/Eijirou_Kashiwaba
Mar 29, 2016 10:07 AM

Jun 2012
Furrett said:

agree, the ep was funny but not enough to overlap the disappointment... xD''''

oh well, I hope we get more osomatsu-san!

in the meanwhile I'll be waiting for that osomatsu-san novel that will be released at the end of july~~~~

- I only draw freestyle! -
Mar 29, 2016 10:21 AM
Aug 2014
-really wanted the serious continuation of last episode. but since it back on track, season 2 is a possibility.
-Totoko fan-service, at last.
-the lesson of this episode: it you are a shitty NEET vigin fappysky with a tiny penis, not even the power of boner can help you. Take note of this Kirito and other shitty escapism LNs' protagonists.
hithummahMar 29, 2016 10:25 AM
Mar 29, 2016 1:06 PM

Jan 2014
Awesome episode! I hope there will be more anime about the Matsuno family and co. soon!
Mar 29, 2016 1:07 PM

Oct 2013
What I got out of this episode: Totoko has a fine ass.

This episode was so wtf lmao. Probably not among the best episodes of the series in terms of pure humor, but it was so bizarre I loved it.

I'm glad the drama of episode 24 was just a bait. If anything, it made this episode all the more refreshing. Seeing the sextuplets back to normal was relaxing and cathartic. I dunno why people are complaining about the lack of development. This was never a drama anime, merely a gag anime with (very) few dramatic moments.

Man I'm hoping so much for a second season. Hell, not just a second season; I don't want it to ever end. Straight up this is probably the best comedy anime I've ever watched. Even the lesser episodes were tons of fun.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Mar 29, 2016 3:17 PM

Mar 2012
Totoko was the real star of this episode, let's be real. Also drunk Oso and Choro are so cute... (*´ω`*)

I really hope we get a second season... I don't want Osomatsu-san to end so soon.... ;n;
Mar 29, 2016 7:40 PM

Dec 2008
Zadion said:

Man I'm hoping so much for a second season. Hell, not just a second season; I don't want it to ever end. Straight up this is probably the best comedy anime I've ever watched. Even the lesser episodes were tons of fun.

This. I loved every episode so much, especially the ones from the second cour... This show was made for me and I'm not ready to let go any time soon.
Mar 29, 2016 11:01 PM

Dec 2014
Kiri_Meow said:
Furrett said:

I was hoping they continue the serious ep too, but then again we can't have a season 2 if the Matsus are separated now can we? :3

seassoon 2222222!!!! xD

I'd rather have a satisfying ending than the series be dragged out until it's not funny anymore.
Mar 29, 2016 11:46 PM

Jul 2013
Lmao. Gotta give them credit for teasin a serious ep and then going the complete opposite.
This last ep was great and a fantastic way to say goodbye to the series. I'm gonna miss it, even though I don't think anything that big of it, it was a fun series. Mostly the comedy gets stale after a bit, but some is really well done. This was the major proof of what it can do at its best. Hilarious.
6/10 series.
Mar 29, 2016 11:58 PM

Oct 2009
Furrett said:
Kiri_Meow said:

seassoon 2222222!!!! xD

I'd rather have a satisfying ending than the series be dragged out until it's not funny anymore.

That is true. But for an episodic anime like Osomatsu-san, there's a 99.9% chance that they're gonna throw most developments out of the window. lol

Mar 30, 2016 12:09 AM

Jan 2015
All the way I turned tsukomi like their father,

la critique de l'intention pure
Mar 30, 2016 1:56 AM

Oct 2012
Jyushimatsu's girlfriend is there xD

Wat? Wat.
Well that was really I don't know, random-like, Gintama-ish xD

If they're ending like this
Then there's a chance for 2nd season
Yes please!
With these seiyuu(s).. I don't care about anything at all xD
Rayl1ghtMar 30, 2016 2:01 AM
"Signature removed"
Mar 30, 2016 6:05 AM

Nov 2014
I expected something better than this. Especially after that awesome episode before but well, it was OK anyway.
Mar 30, 2016 7:48 AM

Dec 2008
Furrett said:

That's so pessimistic. This show has immense potential; there's no reason it shouldn't go on for several seasons.
Mar 30, 2016 9:56 AM

Jul 2012
Well, that was a strange way to end the series lol

It was pretty funny though, although I wanted a more heartfelt/feelsy ending with a similar feeling to the ESP Kitty skit or Juushimatsu's GF skit. But it's all right. It's hard to write those ones.

Praying for second season!!

8/10 for everything. Some skits were hit and miss, like Chibita/Iyami/Dayon related ones. The really good skits were 9/10 or 10/10 level though. It was truly a memorable show though. I can write essays about it. It was one of the shows I actually followed each week.

Final character rating:
Juushi > Kara > Todomatsu > Choromatsu > Osomatsu = Ichimatsu
Mar 30, 2016 10:00 AM
Jul 2013
^^ Exactly. Some brothers barely even interact at all. We could use more of that and expand on their relationships and character developments.Not to mention the limitless potential with the AUs they could come up.
Mar 30, 2016 10:03 AM

Jun 2013
oh man what an an amazing funny finale
Mar 30, 2016 1:19 PM

Jan 2011
it was... okay. i wasnt expecting a dramatic ending and i perfectly know its a gag anime (that had its highs and lows because lbr some episodes were... meh.) but still, something made me uncomfortable during the whole episode?? i still need to understand what tho lol. anyway, karaichijyushi best trio. oh, and also totty was adorable during the baseball match.

now i really wonder if we'll get another season/ovas/movies/whatever.
Mar 31, 2016 7:34 AM

Jan 2015
LOL "NANIYATTENDA DOUTEI KHORRAAAA!!!!" HAHAHAHAHA
Dem signs tho, pure Karamatsu vibe.
"Iikagen ni shiro" lol the commentator is fucking tired
Mah homie Jyuushimats-BOEAH!! doesn't know the rules.
Amazing bowling Karamatsu, 69/420 I'd take in my team.
The cheerleaders are disappointed, y u do dis ;_;
The parents about to bring new kids as they're real tired of the fuckery.
One year time skip, I'm guessing they all awakened their conquerors haki and returned as yonkos.
Yes Totoko-chan is kawaii~
Is this even baseball anymore though?
Holy shit, no Totoko-chan no, don't do this. Totoko-chan no, just no. (she has a nice body though)
Then she commits Seppuku.
Osomatsu-san finishes. easy 8/10 from me!
Really liked this show, it's got that wacky GinTama esque vibe which I like very much.
And that ED though, nice mix!
Will be missing this, hopefully we get another season
Mar 31, 2016 9:12 AM

Nov 2013
I was kinda expecting they did something to the issues in episode 24 rather than just throwing it easily in this episode. But anyway it was very fun, kinda hit and miss but it manages to make wait for it every tuesday and that's a good thing.
I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.

Mar 31, 2016 9:03 PM

Aug 2015
Great last episode, sad it's over though

I feel like there was a bunch of references in this one but I didn't catch them all...

Overall a great series, made me laugh at least a few times every episode. One of my favorite shows now ^.^

Here's to another season!!! Hopefully...
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Osomatsu-san Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2015

83 by kavings »»
May 2, 5:09 AM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2015

147 by kavings »»
Apr 30, 3:24 PM

» Is this worth the watch?

Furuba_2801taku - Sep 6, 2020

10 by Old_School_Akira »»
Apr 17, 4:17 PM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2016

58 by Bidoof_PMD-EOS »»
Dec 9, 2023 7:26 PM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2016

55 by Bidoof_PMD-EOS »»
Dec 8, 2023 8:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.