Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Accel World (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Apr 29, 2012 4:51 AM

Sep 2010
MissileSoup said:
They're on the bed, and he found her back door...what? That entire scene was ridiculous.

^ Haha :'D
May 6, 2012 7:40 PM

Mar 2012
MissileSoup said:
They're on the bed, and he found her back door...what? That entire scene was ridiculous.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

This series is going good so far and it seems like each of the characters has some sort of depth to them.
May 11, 2012 12:32 AM

Apr 2009
That was a long, but very informative "date" at the cafe. Kuroyukihime was formerly the Black King. So, Chiyuri is their initial suspect for Cyan Pile, but Haruyuki found something quite off. I wonder why they didn't mention the reason why Chiyu and Taku got together, it was there in the other adaptation (manga). Though this episode's events were very close to that other adaptation of the light novel, so no major deviations here.
May 11, 2012 11:17 PM

Dec 2010
CHIYURI IS SO GOD DAMN CUTE!!!

Jul 4, 2012 4:13 PM

Nov 2011
Ooh, so level 10ers get to meet the creator and find out the reason behind the program's creation? I wonder what Harald Hoerwick is up to. :3 Kuroyukihime's epic beheading was totally justified~

Chiyuri and Haru having a serious talk while Haru's snooping frantically behind her back, lolol. Chiyuri is blind and numb if she never noticed, though. She was a bit emotionally distracted, but I can't imagine she didn't notice while he was doing it opening in front of her face while he was speaking. Whatever~^^ The cat-thing in Chiyuri's hair is totally cute. Where can I get one?

The catfight is making more sense now, though. :x
Jul 10, 2012 7:36 PM
Jul 2018
MissileSoup said:

Gold
Jul 12, 2012 2:33 AM

May 2012
All I can say is good plot development.
Sep 23, 2012 1:04 AM

Sep 2011
Holy crap they were so close... Lol awkward. xD

Cliffhanger alert! >:(
Oct 28, 2012 9:34 PM

Oct 2012
Sorry to dredge this up but I just started watching this series.

I was wondering if someone could explain an aspect of this that is still bothering me.
Kuroyukihime was on the school network after she went into hiding and got challenged. (She came out of the shower and accelerated). She then mentioned that the challenger could find out her true identity (Black Lotus)? If she was using her dummy 'viewing' avatar, how would her true identity be compromised? If the show will go into this later please let me know, if it doesn't, could someone please explain.

Also, I enjoyed this episode. Although the scene with Haru and Chiyuri seemed uncomfortable and absurd I think it was just trying to show the reality of how awkward such a situation could be for adolescents (especially involving someone with low self-esteem).

Anyway, thank you.
punknpiOct 28, 2012 10:34 PM
Nov 22, 2012 3:35 AM

Jan 2012
would destroy chiyuri's vagina with the force of 1000 raging-boner dolphins
Nov 29, 2012 4:02 AM
Nov 2010
That was quite intimate. I really liked it. Getting out all the feelings out in the open. =o I wish we had neural links x.x Talking mentally seems so natural. =)

Loving this anime. I'll probably marathon this at this rate.
Jan 24, 2013 9:32 AM

Sep 2012
Oh wow. This is really interesting. Was she really trying to recruit him?
Feb 20, 2013 4:14 AM

May 2012
Oh boy oh boy that sure was interesting! Really great development and it seems she was right in the end, she's or an extremely good hacker or she has access to a backdoor on the program?

Great episode, that last part was actually quite good!
Mar 10, 2013 6:03 AM
Mar 2013
anyone knows name of theme song begin form 00:00 to 01:00. it sounds funny
Mar 31, 2013 5:42 PM

Jul 2010
Can someone, who was read the novel, explain how this whole cable thing works? I mean you can talk with the person you're connected with through telepathy or something like that but is it ever explained how it works?
Obviously not all thoughts are being shared with the other person, otherwise Chiyuri would've known he was looking for Cyin Pile's identity and found the back door connection, right?

And am I the only one who thinks it's a bit ridiculous for a 13 year old girl who is apparently addicted to the reality game to question the meaning of the game, it's true purpose and how it's connected to the real life and her role as person in this all? She's supposed to be 13 for gods sake.
Mar 31, 2013 10:18 PM

Feb 2012
Well, I'm really starting to get into this anime now. Can't stop watching it ahahah!
Jun 1, 2013 3:13 AM

Aug 2009
good back story. Guess can get used to mc being fat and stuff.

Aki Toyosaki did a great voicing job as usual :3

Things are getting interesting
Jul 7, 2013 6:05 AM

Feb 2012
This episode was AWESOME!

The feelings, when Kuruyuki and Chiyu were fighting for Haru and when we heard all backstory for Kurohime's life and those 7 pure Colors, blue, red, yellow, black, green, white and so on.. It was nice ^_^ So It's like Princess wanna get Revenge to that attacker who saw her identity.

Taku seems really caring for Haru to stay his side, he is really good friend. Although, I already knew he is hobby is Kendo, because OP Tells that :DD I bet, he is also great fighter. Chiyo and Haru were so emotional together, but is Chiyo really that attacker (Pulse something). Chiyo and Haru nicely developed their relationship. (I can smell, huge amount of character development).

Interesting... so there can't be any Adults Burst Linking. And 15 years is age for them to play this game. Defnitely! agree, neuro link should be in every electronic store so we could hear what people things when we link with somebody haha.
Aug 22, 2013 2:47 PM

Apr 2012
This is a perfect show for a lazy director. Most of the talking is through telepathy.
I like Hentai, you like real life.
Instead of complaining about my tastes, be grateful you now don't have to compete against me.
Nov 6, 2013 12:26 AM

Jul 2013
Is the OP a pisser to anyone else but me? Whenever he walks in with that cape and giant head, trying to look all tough, I nearly kill myself laughing.
The anime is getting really interesting and I like how manipulative Haru is, he seems like an interesting character.
Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!
- Doflamingo
Dec 3, 2013 4:02 PM

Jan 2013
So Chiyuri loves Haruyuki?
That moment when Haruyuki was above Chiyuri was epic xD
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Dec 3, 2013 4:56 PM

Sep 2010
AivanK said:
So Chiyuri loves Haruyuki?
That moment when Haruyuki was above Chiyuri was epic xD

It's... complicated. Far more than any other anime I have seen, really.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Feb 14, 2014 7:30 PM

Nov 2012
MissileSoup said:

lmao, truth!!
Mar 6, 2014 9:46 PM
Feb 2010
Question to those who have Viz Media's Blu-ray set 1 of Accel World.

During the Cafe scene between Haru and Hime, in episode 3, does anyone notice a green spot on Hime's face when she gives the explaination of the territories and why she is hiding?

I have compared it to streams on Hulu and it isn't there so I was wondering if it was just my set or if it was the way Viz programmed the disc?
Jul 4, 2014 1:01 AM
Jul 2014
Someone please tell me that it was Kirito and Asuna in the café?
Nov 17, 2014 3:06 PM

Jun 2014
Huh, the two are pretty close even though she has a boyfriend.

Dec 6, 2014 4:22 AM

Jan 2014
I don't care if she does like him more than just childhood friends, she already has a boyfriend... and for me that's a no go, and considering their situation on the bed that can also lead into cheating on her part, a girlfriend who can cheat on her boyfriend can do that again with the next boyfriend... so for me she's totally a no go... I'd totally would go for that Kurohime-chan instead... even though she's hiding other facts about her self.. or she has that hidden dark side... I still prefer her over the childhood friend... :)
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Jul 11, 2015 5:29 PM

Mar 2015
SO Haruyuki was basically childhood friends with Chiyu. That bed scene was funny. Kuroyukihime stole Harayuki from Chiyu lol. Lets see what happen next.

Jan 25, 2017 12:16 AM

Dec 2016
Nice to know the story of Black Lotus and what her goals are now.

Well those 2 got really close because of that short cable.

Sorry buddy but she is most likely Cyan Pile.
Apr 17, 2018 9:10 PM

Sep 2017
Whoa. Also, Chiyu is jealous of the MC. I can see those flags coming. I BET Chiyu's bf is related to the one who attacked black lotus.He saying "We have been friends, right?" triggers a flag in itself.

I think I hate Chiyu. She is a bad childhood friend.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Dec 10, 2019 4:27 AM

Oct 2015
This was an intense episode, particularly the bed scene.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Feb 21, 2020 4:55 PM
Jan 2017
This anime is somewhat interesting. I like the battling from season 2 and Kurohime is quite the ineresting girl. and I suppose finding out some secrets about Haru's friend will be fun. definitely finishing this anime up
Feb 3, 2021 12:57 PM
Oct 2019
Total dick move going through her files like that. What an ass

Two years ago something happened between the pig and kendo guy?
Nov 3, 2022 5:28 AM
Oct 2019
damn the position on bed scene though 😏

what do he mean by back door? something sus here.
Nov 3, 2022 8:12 AM
May 2022
davidyodo24 said:
damn the position on bed scene though 😏

what do he mean by back door? something sus here.

Let me explain that scene, the backdoor is a hidden thing in your device that accesses from a far place by not noticing the real user (it's like you came to someone's house by the backdoor and they don't know that you came in already).

That means
Jan 2, 11:14 PM
Jan 2024
haruyuki arita so cute. i love him
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» The episodes 16 to half of 24, gave me an anguish & pissed off reaction

Kiryotsu - Feb 3

3 by Eckl3 »»
Feb 4, 11:46 AM

Poll: » Accel World Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 14, 2012

185 by JustMonaka »»
Jan 11, 10:53 AM

Poll: » Accel World Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 20, 2012

223 by JustMonaka »»
Jan 10, 5:05 AM

Poll: » Accel World Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 13, 2012

178 by JustMonaka »»
Jan 10, 4:27 AM

Poll: » Accel World Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 21, 2012

426 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Nov 5, 2023 12:16 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.