Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Jan 27, 2012 7:02 PM
Jul 2018
This was the ep where Yuno creeped me out the most. Fill her with holes Yukiteru!
Jan 28, 2012 12:36 AM
Sep 2009
It looked like a few frames were missing when Kousaka and Arise were running towards the cellphone tower. Otherwise, this was another great episode. It's good to see more Yuno again.
Jan 28, 2012 2:28 AM
Sep 2010
You know what I like about this anime? That the main male lead is a big pussy and guess what? He knows and accepts that!
Jan 28, 2012 3:14 PM
Aug 2009
Finally someone defeats Gasai xD

OMG MINENE IS BACK *____________*
Jan 28, 2012 10:56 PM

Dec 2011
Akise's plan was a epic fail.
Jan 29, 2012 9:24 AM

Jun 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
InfiniteDestiny said:
-Quasar said:
Despite the changes, Yuki is still a faggot.
He improves soon enough; at this pace I'd say around episode 20, but that's just a guess, since its hard to guess chapter per episode ratio.
I can confirm that! The change is so amazing it's like someone made your head spin 360 degrees. I am hoping the anime slows that one down but maybe not.

Really? Thanks! I was like "oh, you... stupid kid, get out of my screen right now, big baby", now I'll look forward to this change!
Jan 29, 2012 9:25 AM

Oct 2010
Shame on you yuuki!
Jan 29, 2012 11:38 PM

Oct 2009
Yuno is a badass XD! Yuki, YOU ARE NOT A MAN D:<! Protect Yuno for once! Even if she tried to do some freaky fetish when you were held captive, she still saved you soooo many times. And she's adorable! What more can't you want?! Geez yuki is a pussy.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 30, 2012 11:42 AM

Oct 2009
ymeza21 said:
Yuno is a badass XD! Yuki, YOU ARE NOT A MAN D:<! Protect Yuno for once! Even if she tried to do some freaky fetish when you were held captive, she still saved you soooo many times. And she's adorable! What more can't you want?! Geez yuki is a pussy.

Dude! Its not like Yuno was strolling along singing some tralalala love song about Yukki when she happened across him chained up and decided to take advantage.
Shes the one who drugged his coke and let him wake up half nekkid staring at her parents skulls being told to peepee in a container.

.........She needs to woman up and stop being so damnpossessive. Shes obviously awesome, right? So why the hell cant she just have confidence and be like "Yo, so were doing good and you seem to be warming up to me, how about we sneak off to a hotel my parents own and just chill out until everyone else dies off or at least until we get to nookie on July 28?"

It takes a lot for him not to go all stockholm syndrome yet. Hes a pussy but he knows it, and isnt going after her to nprotect him, god forbid the boy be allowed to let his kidnapper and almost Rapists get offed in a kill or be killed game.

.................skijunfgbnbdiounb Now Im defending Yukki. wtf has life come to? ;_;
Someone must be about to die: they're playing j-pop disco! -Frohike
Jan 31, 2012 9:57 PM

Nov 2011
Traxan89 said:
ymeza21 said:

.........She needs to woman up and stop being so damnpossessive. Shes obviously awesome, right? So why the hell cant she just have confidence and be like "Yo, so were doing good and you seem to be warming up to me, how about we sneak off to a hotel my parents own and just chill out until everyone else dies off or at least until we get to nookie on July 28?"

She clearly has mental problems (beyond being cute XD) and the fact that there's people out there thinking of murder them in this survival game don't help at all in the "stay put until HAPPY END" strategy.

And Yukki is a forever pussy. I mean Shu from Guilty Crown bothered me and made me "c'mon, man up" but Yukki? He at least does the "being a pussy" thing right, leeching on others instead of being slavedrived by them (as Guilty Crown's MC was in the beginning"). Not a good thing but.... a lesser evil?
Feb 7, 2012 9:32 PM

Sep 2008
I like the new OP and ED. Especially the ED.

The logic in this episode wasn't as broken as it was in previous episodes. Still pretty fail, though. Or rather, the director is portraying it incorrectly.
Feb 11, 2012 8:50 PM

Oct 2010
did anyone else 9 didn't have an eyepatch on????
Feb 14, 2012 3:04 PM

Mar 2011
New OP and ED are pretty good, and Sevenths are pretty beast, especially Ai.
Feb 16, 2012 7:57 PM

Feb 2012
i actually don't like the OP song. /:

and the ed is alright too.. but i liked the feel of the first one after an episode ended.
ahh well.
i'll just listen to the other OP song on my own now.~
not that i didn't already.
x'D ;;
Feb 18, 2012 6:20 AM

Jan 2011
That was awesome, like the new OP and ED, got I got addicted to the old ones so it'll take a while getting used to them.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Feb 22, 2012 8:38 AM

Jan 2011
oh Yukki admited himself is pathetic and he is right

if i am First, i would not want to drag my friends into this

regret after seeing the spoilers here about the OP and ED...
Feb 23, 2012 3:34 AM

Apr 2009
kokorochan- said:
i actually don't like the OP song. /:

Didn't really like it either, but I liked some of the visuals in it, at least.

Well, what can I say, those scenes with Marco and Ai were animated the way I expected it, no problems. No major deviations from the source as far as I can tell or remember, except the cause of Yuno's loss in the fight wasn't really shown this time. I just hope they didn't change that.
Feb 26, 2012 3:24 AM

Nov 2011
I like the seventh couple, but even better than that.......Ninth comes back. YES!!!!
Mar 1, 2012 9:09 AM

Aug 2008
Hmmm all I can say is bad choice on the part of 7th not to finish them off. Definitely a decision that would come back to haunt them.
Mar 5, 2012 7:24 AM

Dec 2010
huh..amazing Yuki actually admits out loud that he's weak...sigh, he continues to do amazing and stupid things equally....the best thing the show has going for it is Yuno...only reason I'm still watching.
Mar 5, 2012 9:22 PM

Feb 2010
this show is awesome. New OP+ED have stellar visuals!

I love the sexy new couple <3 and Yuno is just as awesome/crazy as ever!

Finally Yukki just plain admits that he's fucking useless; It makes me almost feel sorry for him.
Mar 21, 2012 8:31 PM

Oct 2007
In the opening, 9th left eye is normal again? whuaaaa lol
I thought she couldn't control how the fake eye's movements... ;o
iLove3PMar 21, 2012 9:09 PM
Apr 1, 2012 5:37 PM

Aug 2010
Thank god I don't feel that lost now :D but I still have a hard time trying to understand Yuno (she's just so unstable) and yeah shame on Yuki, he's such a loser right now he has to man up a bit (though he's just 14 and that makes it kinda reasonable).
Apr 2, 2012 10:46 AM

Aug 2010
They lost both their diaries. Things aren't really looking up
Apr 16, 2012 7:29 PM

Sep 2011
Love the new ED! And man... Yuno doesn't even care when Yukkii uses her, what a awesome girlfriend! LOL
Apr 21, 2012 2:50 PM

Aug 2008
Hmm, new opening! I like the first one better, but this on is nice as well. I like the fact they kept the... holding hand thing from the end of the opening? yeah, it's cool and striking. The video is pretty good, but I don't really like the song. The first opening is better, I guess. I loved the ending, though.

Well... it's a relief to know Ouji is not a real Future Diary holder... I mean, really! that was so... I mean, yeah! it didn't surprised me as much as it made me feel disgusted, so now it's pretty okay.

The... couple thing, the seventh? Loved it! i can't believe they took Yuno and Yukki's diaries... I didn't expect that, didn't see it coming... But I knew it'd happen some time or another. Also... hmm, it was about time Yuno would lose a battle, but I'm not saying I liked that. I like Yuno, I love her when she kills people and she's so insane, you gotta love her. This episode was pretty good, but its ending wasn't that... exciting, I suppose. I can't wait till they get their diaries back.

I kind of felt like kicking Yukki's ass when I saw he was so weak and he didn't do anything to help Yuno. I mean yeah that's so like him, but he's such a coward sometimes, isn't he? I expect him to do something big in the coming episodes. I hope he will!

...and what about Yuno? Hmmm...
鳥はとぶ時
つばさでとぶが
あなたはとぶ時
何でとぶのですか?
Terayama Shuji
Jul 14, 2012 4:01 AM

Jan 2008
Oh, mai gawd, Engrish desu!!

First OP was better, imho.

Jul 14, 2012 11:38 AM

Feb 2012
Good episode, loved it!

New OP + ED were awesome.
Aug 3, 2012 11:19 PM

May 2010
Wow I really hate Yukki now. He's naive loser and a scumbag. One is okay, but now both?
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Aug 31, 2012 7:17 AM

Feb 2011
I still like the first opening more . In exchange , the ED is better than the first one . The anime remains badass .. lol
Sep 5, 2012 4:39 PM

Nov 2011
The couple is pretty awesome! If only Yuki wasn't such a weakling then Yuno would have had a chance with a TINY bit of help.

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Sep 14, 2012 10:07 AM

Apr 2011
haha Yukki knows he's pathetic.
NOW will he do something about it ?!
Sep 25, 2012 5:00 PM
Jul 2012
New op is cool. But dosen't even fit into the horor. And i seen the past people dead into the opening.

Oh god i hate theese two have a diary called romantic of love.
What is that song when he fighting Nishijima? Sounds epic.

Ending theme is awesome. I saw a spoiler when Yunno is a little girl.

Nineth is back yay. Guess the next episode she will try to help them.
4/5
Oct 2, 2012 7:41 PM

May 2012
Yuno seems pretty normal again.
Oct 3, 2012 1:16 PM

May 2012
That new OP made me lol Dat English xD though the ED is quite lovely! This episode was also quite epic we see quite allot new characters and diary holders and we see Yuno again fighting for Yukkii, though they're now defeated I wonder how they'll get back up their feet and get their own diaries back!

Let's figure out in the next episode!
Nov 8, 2012 11:56 AM
Jul 2012
Uryuu Minene!!! My fav chara no matter what! >w<
Apr 9, 2013 10:22 PM

Jan 2013
Feed me more Uryuu Minene.
Please learn about cel animation and its technical process.
Learn how special effects and backlighting were done without computers.

Apr 30, 2013 12:42 AM

Jul 2009
the new opening is good, but yeah the reuse animation from the last op the Yuno vs Yuno sequence and slashes were kinda out of place.

and also showing the deceased diary owners felt weird, should have showed them during the first opening :P

still new opening kick ass, and the new ED is awesome as well!!!!!

was it sang by Yuno herself? :D

so you can actually have subsidiary diaries as well :P

pretty crazy how Yuno always appear whenever Yuki is in trouble :P

the Seventh Couple Marco and Ai!!!!

Yuno is happy to be praised by Yuki!!

Yuno vs Ai!!!!

soo intense, best part for sure!!!!

go die now!!

Yuno blank out, thinking Yuki would have died.

Yuno, Hinata, and Mao are hospitalized T__T

Minene is back!!!!!!!

love the nurse outfit :)

my favorite part of the new ED :)

Mur Mur is surprise out the physics of the world!!

definitely getting to the excellent parts!!!

want to see more Minene action!!!!!!!
May 30, 2013 3:07 PM

Jun 2012
It's more than "help me" from Yuki, it's more like "do everything for me".

The fight b/w Ai and Yuno in the fire was short but very cool, as well as Yuno parrying those knives (without any focus needed whatsoever).

Jun 1, 2013 10:42 AM

Apr 2013
Finally Yukki admits that he is coward. I mean seriously what is so awesome about Yukki ? The new OP wasn't that great the old one is better imo. But the ED was nice. More dedicated to Yuno.
Jul 5, 2013 9:42 AM
Jan 2013
ugh they changed the lovely opening...
the ed is.. suspicious, I mean the art... so there'll be Yuno's breakdown?

About the episode itself... Didn't really like it.. that was slow, and what's going on with those diary owners?

glad that Minene's back.
Jul 6, 2013 8:05 PM

Feb 2009
Well I was wondering what the hell the author came up with such annoying character, then I thought it is the only way to make Yuno looks even better!

How long and what will it take for Yukkii to get that only Yuno can protect him?!
Jul 8, 2013 5:47 PM

Jul 2010
I freaking love Yuno. She proves yet again how awesome she is. Freaking Yuuki is so damn annoying, he really needs to learn to realize how much she cares.
Jul 9, 2013 10:44 AM

Mar 2013
This was one of the few episodes, where Yuno looked awesome.
I'm glad to see Minene back by the way ^-^
Jul 13, 2013 2:36 PM

May 2013
i prefer the first Op. yuki needs to be though and wont rely on yuno to do all the murders
Jul 18, 2013 9:39 AM
Apr 2008
Of course Yuki will forget everything Yuno did to him. Why not?
Jul 31, 2013 4:43 PM

Jan 2013
I disliked the new OP, the first OP got me so caught I watched it the first 8 episodes without missing a scene of it... Meh.
Also the ED was fine, I liked it. Now as of the episode... I have mixed feelings, it's weird. And everything that was cool you saw it too... yes you who is reading this, though I don't know why you are still reading it I'm not saying anything else about this episode.
Aug 12, 2013 6:02 PM

Jul 2013
Just started the episode and I must say, I currently hate Aru Akise. Screw him for interfering with Yuno and Yukii's relationship. I hate when characters do that. And I guess that hate is also spreading to Yukii's other friends cause man am I not fan of them either.

And lastly, who the f*** does Yukii think he is, that pu*** a** motherf*****. How dare he turn his back on Yuno after everything she has done for him. Seriously, how dare he do this to her, I hate this prick now too. Yuno, I got your back.

It's seems that no matter the series, my main focus is the relationships and their development.
Banishment, this world!
Aug 12, 2013 6:20 PM

Jul 2013
What Yukii just said to Ikusaba Marco is freaking pathetic. The anger in Ikusaba's face produced the same look on my face. I hope he freaking kills that loser Yukii's a**, or at least knocks some sense into his head about love. Jeez
Banishment, this world!
Sep 6, 2013 7:06 PM

Jun 2013
I liked the previous OP and ED better. And also, I'm very annoyed at how pathetic Yukiteru is.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2012

682 by lopoy20 »»
May 13, 9:18 PM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 11, 2012

265 by Wiziliz »»
May 9, 1:35 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 19, 2012

306 by Wiziliz »»
May 8, 8:43 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Dec 25, 2011

198 by Wiziliz »»
May 4, 6:55 AM

» Animes like Mirai Nikki?

Rovy62815 - Apr 22

23 by xXGoreGrinderXx »»
Apr 24, 12:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.