Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jan 12, 2022 9:53 AM

Jun 2016
atleast the heroine is pretty cute loli !!

Jan 12, 2022 12:48 PM

Dec 2020
cgi is really bad, art is ok. hopefully it doesnt get worse from here cuz i really like the ln
Jan 12, 2022 1:10 PM
Sep 2020
My reaction to the first episode is: it is incredibly bad, it spoils half the story and introduces nothing. only content is the last sever minutes that covers like the first 3 pages of the manga/ first several paragraphs of the LN?

Honestly, bad CG, mediocre animation when there is animation, and it really doesnt do the series justice.
Jan 12, 2022 1:29 PM
Sep 2018
I thought it was good for the most part until it reached the part where there was legit 5 minutes of just annoying music without any dialogue. No joke it looked like they animated the thing but couldn't finish the voice acting in time so they just put annoying music over it and called it a day. I'm a sucker for isekai so I'm really hoping EP 2 will be much better. For those who hate isekai you're probably going to especially hate this one. EDIT: forgot to mention this is the perspective from someone who has never read the LN or manga
Jan 12, 2022 1:57 PM

Dec 2010
Did the female VA have other commitments? That silent montage at the end was...awkward to say the least.

Also the overuse of 3D graphics is really hard to take especially for Ep1. Not a good way to start a series.
Jan 12, 2022 2:43 PM

Mar 2021
There are rules for writing a story. One of them is show, don't tell.
Now there exists an Anime that in it's first part breaks this rule with an adamantium hammer swung by a mountain giant, and then sits on the debris like it was meant to be a silent movie with strange facial expression and the conclusion that mirrors exist only in one shop at the end of the episode..

And the CGI is hurting my feelings. Sub-mediocre, bad storytelling, ugly and cheap use of CGI and the character has nothing to give, I bet it's just a reskin and they can use all of their powers right away.
Keine Kaufempfehlung.
The Gods and Demons you fear and worship are as nothing to me!
Jan 12, 2022 2:56 PM

Jun 2019
Interesting to find out as well that apparently the director, Keitarou Motonaga, is the same director who directed Malice@Doll.
Jan 12, 2022 4:33 PM
Feb 2012
I like the world and characters, so I'll probably give it a few more episodes... But my lord, this was the definition of bad...
Jan 12, 2022 4:37 PM

Dec 2015
well i decided to try out Funi's simulcast dub of ep1 after seeing a file of the sneak preview. yup, all that was removed from ep1 in their vid on YouTube was the EP/song. shrug. ah well, i can't be right about everything all the time.

i still like the show and i'll keep watching it. as otaku from now till probably the end of time will say, 'At least it's better than 'EX-Arm'. :>

source gatekeepers, quitcherbitchin and be happy you got an anime at all! every. single. show/movie/game in entertainment HISTORY has deviated in some way from their source.

here's 3 examples of my own! after reading Robert Jordan's epic fantasy 'The Wheel of Time' novels since #1 came out in 1990 i was hopeful when the Amazon live action series was announced. but i was utterly disappointed and couldn't even get past the first 15 minutes of ep1. i won't be going back to that show ever again. i started that novel series when i saw my first anime EVER!

i loved Jim Butcher's 'Harry Dresden Files' urban fantasy novels and enjoyed them since 2000 when 'Storm Front' was published. it got the same horrid treatment with the Sci-Fi Channel single season bomb in 2007.

Terry Goodkind's 'The Sword of Truth' epic fantasy novels that i started in 1994 when i graduated from highschool, got an even WORSE than the previous novels' adaptations. it was so bad it went straight to TV syndication in 2008. do you think 'Xena Warrior Princess' and Kevin Sorbo's 'Hercules' were bad, ok, mediocre? The Sword of Truth TV series was worse than BOTH those shows.

so? does anybody here have a franchise they've loved for... 31, 7, and 14 YEARS suddenly get a craptastical TV version? yes i'm talking about the number of years between when the books first came out and their TV series... i have kept reading all those books many MANY years after the shows came out.

yes i got angry, yes i talked trash about the TV shows for quite a while, around a week to 3 weeks for each one. but i do hope that those ... ugh! .... nightmares would have brought folks to enjoy those authors' works.

so be a little bit more lenient lads n lassies. why scare off anybody who might enjoy a franchise?
just an ol school otaku enjoyin the life. don't sass me kiddies, i've been otaku probably since before you were born. leave me in peace and i won't bother you either.
Jan 12, 2022 5:27 PM

Mar 2014
did the production already run out of budgets on the second part of this ep?
Jan 12, 2022 5:55 PM

Jun 2021
I think im the only one who liked the first episode lol.

He went from an ancient mage to a loli girl XD.
Jan 12, 2022 8:24 PM

Dec 2014
Isn't the back story of episode one contradicting?

It was bleach period for magician in Age of Strife, but look at those 9 wise men.

Luminaria single-handedly destroy a whole army.

Soul Howl also single-handedly not only defense against whole army but also destroy a whole army.

Then there is this Dunbalf, who also know as one man army.

Just these 3 alone is equal force to 3 countries...

If these other 6 also have the same ability, they could easily taken over the whole world.
Signature removed. Check your inbox
Jan 12, 2022 8:30 PM

Jan 2017
jmstructor said:

Comparing this and kuma bear is an interesting choice. Like they are both fantasy isekai with a "cute" female main character that has overpowered abilities. But the comparison kinda ends there, like the studio could surely bend it over backwards in that direction by jamming in slice of life moments and focusing on the down chapters. But it's not really a slice of life with adventure subplots, there are pressing concerns in this story with more serious characters.

Comparing the LNs is also weird since wiseman is a much harder read, with longer arcs, and more complex topics. Like kuma bear isn't devoid of topics like embezzling funds, but it resolves it in like 6 pages then goes back to making pudding. Wiseman is almost nonstop: arcane circles, micro-energies, treatises, video game chat, engineering, tactics, town politics, debating situations, and also cute moments. Like danblf is always working in the realm of countries and politics; Yuna is just trying to find japanese food, make friends, fix things with her amazing japan knowledge (like child labor? always putting orphanages to work, never change japan) and fill her time with some adventuring. Danblf is immediately thrown headfirst into a situation involving the country he helped build under imminent existential threat and he is decades behind the times.

As for how interesting it will be. I dunno, the studio could easily ruin both volume 1 and 2 easily enough. I can't speak to the later half since it's not yet translated and the book is pretty hard in Japanese compared to something easy like kuma bear.

Then "Reincarnated as a Sword" should be the next best thing as both plots revolve around a cute girl going on adventures and fetch quests while meeting new peeps. Or this genre has been done to death in the medium lmao

The main point I'm comparing Wiseman to KKKB is their similarities on how they handled their first anime episode with the events rearrangement which were executed really horribly
FragmantLemonJan 12, 2022 8:33 PM
Jan 12, 2022 9:19 PM

Oct 2008
well i'm really gotten sick and tired of all these VMMROPG whatever kind of genre...but at least this has good visuals let's see the plot...
3/5.

Jan 13, 2022 11:23 AM

Apr 2009
What the bloody hell was that episode? Did someone seriously think it was fine to air this? It seems to be in the depths of production hell from the get-go.

From The Man That Brought You School Days?
...I have a lingering suspiction he consciously tries to prove School Days wasn't the worst his work.
Jan 13, 2022 11:33 AM
Nov 2019
OH MY GOD, this is like watching SAO and Log Horizon on a low cost budget
1st part they had me....after that... 1 old man summons Valkiry's, knight 1 Angel(SAO ordinal scale Yuuna) (man this was the worst CGI),
Can i get a Glass of originality with some common sense I tought i'm missing some gems more like rocks 6 would be a well you tried but it can get worse let's hope it is better in episode 2..3.
Jan 13, 2022 4:22 PM
Nov 2018
FragmantLemon said:

Then "Reincarnated as a Sword" should be the next best thing as both plots revolve around a cute girl going on adventures and fetch quests while meeting new peeps. Or this genre has been done to death in the medium lmao

It's been a while since I read the first three books but Reincarnated as a Sword (Tenken) was actually the exact thing I was thinking of as being closest to kuma bear, granted the characters are somehow even more one dimensional in Tenken and there is somehow even less going on; at least Yuna is a somewhat complex character. I suspect Tenken will be adapted at some point, it felt like it wanted to be an anime when I read it. Volume 2 of Wiseman did kinda just wander around like Tenken so it's not a bad comparison.

The main point I'm comparing Wiseman to KKKB is their similarities on how they handled their first anime episode with the events rearrangement which were executed really horribly

I had almost forgotten that kuma bear started on the black viper arc for some reason and then whip lashed back to the beginning. I know reddit has been hypothesizing that this episode was actually the pilot episode and was meant to show to publishers to pitch the concept, which could be what happened with kuma bear as well. So if episode 2 opens up in first person with the transition they will have my attention, but I am doubtful.

I do wish it was easier to categorize books into the actual experience of reading them. Like slime and kumodesuga are both isekai's about being reincarnated as monsters, but slime is all long descriptive chapters and kumo is all mystery, foreshadowing, and sassy dialogue. Tenken felt more slice of life like kumabear.
But, I am not really sure the closest comparison to Wiseman; It confused me a bit when I read it and I couldn't really tell where they were going with it, maybe it will clear up with volume 3 this month.
Wiseman could be compared to overlord (since you know they are both vrmmo isekais where the main character is a spellcaster /s) but without all the overly evil NPCs (on both sides) and less extreme overpowered-ness. I haven't read it but log horizon might be a good one but the focus is very different. Maybe it could be compared to average abilities with the "smarter" style of writing and more scientific approach to magic, but average abilities definitely doesn't have a very strong overarching plot.

Who knows? I guess this is why they say you can't judge a book by it's cover, there are just too many variables and the least important one's might just be the synopsis and cover art.
Jan 13, 2022 10:56 PM
Jan 2021
Hahahaha wtf is this at least the op is pretty catchy I guess.
Jan 14, 2022 7:19 AM

Aug 2021
this is so fucking boring lmao
Jan 14, 2022 10:07 AM

Oct 2007
the only thing I liked is the OP theme music... honestly, watched the OP twice. The rest of the episode is incredibly bad. I kept getting the urge to stop the video, and just give snacks to my pet cat. lol

not sure if can stomach one more episode of this... but will try to watch episode 2.
Jan 14, 2022 11:07 AM

May 2019
Lord_Godwin said:
I just wanted to check the airing schedule only to find out it's already rated 5.70 score. I don't even have the courage to watch this now, one of my most awaited adaptation. The most i can hope for is a studio change if season 2 will be a thing. The studio that animates this currently does not have a good reputation.

Exactly what i wanted to say
Heavens committed a sin.
Jan 14, 2022 11:32 AM
Dec 2021
Gender bender 💩💩 is out of my list doesn't matter it's good or bad
Jan 14, 2022 1:47 PM

May 2013
Episode was really bad info exposition with shitty Overlord quality CGI. But end part with mute scenes with background music was brilliant. It was very artsy. Whole show should have started there without any explanations. It would have been so much better that way.

But no matter how bad first episode is, remember three episode rule! All this season's isekais had very boring start and second episode of Leadale no Daichi nite was very good compared to first episode.
Jan 14, 2022 1:51 PM

May 2013
But why do anime studios ruin good sources? I can't comprehend this. Why is it even allowed?
Jan 14, 2022 1:55 PM

May 2013
KiliianSleipnir said:
well i decided to try out Funi's simulcast dub of ep1 after seeing a file of the sneak preview. yup, all that was removed from ep1 in their vid on YouTube was the EP/song. shrug. ah well, i can't be right about everything all the time.

i still like the show and i'll keep watching it. as otaku from now till probably the end of time will say, 'At least it's better than 'EX-Arm'. :>

source gatekeepers, quitcherbitchin and be happy you got an anime at all! every. single. show/movie/game in entertainment HISTORY has deviated in some way from their source.

here's 3 examples of my own! after reading Robert Jordan's epic fantasy 'The Wheel of Time' novels since #1 came out in 1990 i was hopeful when the Amazon live action series was announced. but i was utterly disappointed and couldn't even get past the first 15 minutes of ep1. i won't be going back to that show ever again. i started that novel series when i saw my first anime EVER!

i loved Jim Butcher's 'Harry Dresden Files' urban fantasy novels and enjoyed them since 2000 when 'Storm Front' was published. it got the same horrid treatment with the Sci-Fi Channel single season bomb in 2007.

Terry Goodkind's 'The Sword of Truth' epic fantasy novels that i started in 1994 when i graduated from highschool, got an even WORSE than the previous novels' adaptations. it was so bad it went straight to TV syndication in 2008. do you think 'Xena Warrior Princess' and Kevin Sorbo's 'Hercules' were bad, ok, mediocre? The Sword of Truth TV series was worse than BOTH those shows.

so? does anybody here have a franchise they've loved for... 31, 7, and 14 YEARS suddenly get a craptastical TV version? yes i'm talking about the number of years between when the books first came out and their TV series... i have kept reading all those books many MANY years after the shows came out.

yes i got angry, yes i talked trash about the TV shows for quite a while, around a week to 3 weeks for each one. but i do hope that those ... ugh! .... nightmares would have brought folks to enjoy those authors' works.

so be a little bit more lenient lads n lassies. why scare off anybody who might enjoy a franchise?

Are you saying that Xena Warrior Princess is bad show? I disagree. It is legendary. It was at time very good show.

But overall I agree. These days companies just seems to want ruin good sources. Wheel of Time series was dog shit and that was dear for me too. Lots of anime are same. Anime industry just ruins those sources because some shitty company will just grasp my favorite anime. Why can't good studio take these good stories and make good anime? Why are good stories allowed to be ruined by bad studios? Bad studios should just take bad sources and make bad anime from them.

Entertainment companies always say that one can't not adapt source very faithfully because medium is different. I always hear the same excuse. But then comes adaptation which covers source as faithfully as possible like Dune and it is masterpiece. It is just lazy excuse for companies to say that because they don't have competence.
RavenWolf1Jan 14, 2022 2:04 PM
Jan 14, 2022 3:48 PM

Jan 2014
That was honestly one of the most boring 16mins of my life. I say that long, as the actual last few minutes was actually good. With how it was presented, but the stuff with the old dude just...Wasn't interesting or kept me entertained in the slightest. It's almost as if I'm glad the turned into a chick thing happened, cause otherwise it was looking quite poor and boring. Like, I could care less about how the foes look, I care more about the story, and the way it was looking, it was just a sleeper. Hope that improves massively.
Jan 14, 2022 4:38 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Wow, i thought the mc was the that pretty shouta king. But its turned out the mc that turned out to be the cute loli actually the one that act as an old man. Now, that's, interesting. The ex old man now don't feel so weird while interacting with the king, if you know what i mean.

But damn, wtf with that goblin and dragon 3d. 100-man memory triggered and intensified me xd.

Second kenja show for this blessed season. Idk if i should be proud of it or not. But, they look strong enough to me to waste my precious time. So, ofc i can't wait to see the next...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jan 15, 2022 1:04 PM

Dec 2015
FragmantLemon said:
jmstructor said:

Comparing this and kuma bear is an interesting choice. Like they are both fantasy isekai with a "cute" female main character that has overpowered abilities. But the comparison kinda ends there, like the studio could surely bend it over backwards in that direction by jamming in slice of life moments and focusing on the down chapters. But it's not really a slice of life with adventure subplots, there are pressing concerns in this story with more serious characters.

Comparing the LNs is also weird since wiseman is a much harder read, with longer arcs, and more complex topics. Like kuma bear isn't devoid of topics like embezzling funds, but it resolves it in like 6 pages then goes back to making pudding. Wiseman is almost nonstop: arcane circles, micro-energies, treatises, video game chat, engineering, tactics, town politics, debating situations, and also cute moments. Like danblf is always working in the realm of countries and politics; Yuna is just trying to find japanese food, make friends, fix things with her amazing japan knowledge (like child labor? always putting orphanages to work, never change japan) and fill her time with some adventuring. Danblf is immediately thrown headfirst into a situation involving the country he helped build under imminent existential threat and he is decades behind the times.

As for how interesting it will be. I dunno, the studio could easily ruin both volume 1 and 2 easily enough. I can't speak to the later half since it's not yet translated and the book is pretty hard in Japanese compared to something easy like kuma bear.

uhh hate to contradict you, but KumaBear had TWO 'first episodes'... one was a stand-alone episode and the other was the normal TV series starter. the two 'episode one' couldn't be more different in how they handled the screenwriting.
just an ol school otaku enjoyin the life. don't sass me kiddies, i've been otaku probably since before you were born. leave me in peace and i won't bother you either.
Jan 15, 2022 1:22 PM

Dec 2015
RavenWolf1 said:
KiliianSleipnir said:

Are you saying that Xena Warrior Princess is bad show? I disagree. It is legendary. It was at time very good show.

But overall I agree. These days companies just seems to want ruin good sources. Wheel of Time series was dog shit and that was dear for me too. Lots of anime are same. Anime industry just ruins those sources because some shitty company will just grasp my favorite anime. Why can't good studio take these good stories and make good anime? Why are good stories allowed to be ruined by bad studios? Bad studios should just take bad sources and make bad anime from them.

Entertainment companies always say that one can't not adapt source very faithfully because medium is different. I always hear the same excuse. But then comes adaptation which covers source as faithfully as possible like Dune and it is masterpiece. It is just lazy excuse for companies to say that because they don't have competence.

;) when Lucy Lawless can do a guest starring role as herself in a convention interview panel on an episode of The Simpsons and basically lampoons all the 'problems' with her show by saying, "If you have a problem with something in the show, 'A Wizard did it.' that will be my only answer." then the geeky guy in the audience keeps asking her questions about the show and that's her only answer, "A Wizard did it."

actually, visual entertainment 'honchos' are exactly right. trying to take the written word and put it up on screen isn't easy.

sure, anime studios for 40+ years have gotten lazy screenwriting down to a near science. but look at it from another angle, everything i've read for 30 years now generally states: that if it's from a light novel, it'll take 4-6 BOOKS to make 12 episodes of anime.

as i've shown before, i'm a HUGE fantasy/urban fantasy nerd. our 'Western' novels (especially hardbacks!) are 350-500 pages! what's the average LN these days? maybe topping 250-75 pages, and that is including the illustration pages?

if you tried to take the first 4 books of the three series i mentioned previously and turn them into 12 episodes of anime? snort! that would be physically IMPOSSIBLE! for example, i've read SEVERAL statements/interviews Mr. Butcher has done about making his novels into graphic novels. he's said multiple times that's the HARDEST form of writing he's run into to date. there's just so much he's written into his novels that wouldn't make a lick of sense inside a comic-book.

from the other direction, manga only based anime? i tell manga purists and gatekeepers this all the time. 'if you want a manga to anime that is 100% correct it will be: in black n white, everybody will have thought and speech bubbles, there'll be minimal animation, and it. will. suck.'
Jan 15, 2022 8:48 PM
Jul 2020
Mmorpg my ass. Do people still even know what mmorpg is? Like cmon bruh, a mf soloing 10k monsters?

Bad cg, pretty good ost nonetheless.

First 15 min was kinda dumb ngl but ah it is what it is.

4/5 for ep 1, I honestly even hate myself that I actually enjoyed it despite the shittiness.
Jan 16, 2022 1:28 AM
Oct 2014
It's concerning to me that there's so many people here saying this was "good" or even "OK"

Even for a cliché isekai anime this was a painful watch. 17 minutes of exposition about an uninteresting world, the MC walking around and talking to NPCs and action that tries to be cool but also a parody (I guess?) but fails at both.

The animation was cheap, the music uninspired.

The rest of it is a montage which is probably the best part of the episode but at that point who gives a shit.

It was a boring and sad experience.
Jan 16, 2022 7:37 AM
Sep 2020
Looks like halfway through the episode, the VAs remembered they had to catch a train...

Some things here seem promising (such as the players going OOC to talk about their RPing memories... pretty relatable), but the first episode feels disappointing overall. The visuals are really bad at times (all these freeze frames and hideous CG). I was looking forward to the "protagonist feels the shock of getting isekai'd" scene and they just turned it into a slideshow.

Looking forward to episode 2, let's hope it makes up for the poor first impression.

(That said... did I just see an anime character eat something and NOT yell how it's the most delicious thing ever?? Truly we live in the end times.)

(Is that a Power Ranger among the Nine Wise Men lineup? Looks like one of those situations where someone with a dumb name and character also happens to be among the most prominent players...)

EDIT: I just learned there apparently was a peeing scene in that montage... My question is, WHY?!?! Japan, I guess.
Havoc_CrowJan 16, 2022 7:56 AM
Jan 17, 2022 1:30 AM
Sep 2013
ButtSlapper said:
did the production already run out of budgets on the second part of this ep?

i had the same tought and lo and behold. they're already announcing that they want to look into crowdfunding the anime.
https://twitter.com/kendeshi_anime/status/1481078906484838401

i like the manga adaption but it feels like the only enjoyment i'll get from this is the kind where you watch something go up in flames from afar.
Jan 17, 2022 10:23 AM
Dec 2011
WTF holding crowdfund for anime that's already being aired? Shouldn't this has been already been figured out before production has started?
Jan 17, 2022 3:08 PM
Sep 2013
yeah, looking at twitter it seems like no one is really happy about it. I feel bad for the author, maybe I'll buy the LNs out of sympathy (plus I do kinda want to read them) but I've given up all hope on the anime version
Jan 17, 2022 3:20 PM
Jul 2018
unsterblich said:
yeah, looking at twitter it seems like no one is really happy about it. I feel bad for the author, maybe I'll buy the LNs out of sympathy (plus I do kinda want to read them) but I've given up all hope on the anime version
watch the next episode before doing anything. This shite was Episode 0.
Jan 17, 2022 3:39 PM
Dec 2011
Gonna watch next EP to see, will probs buy the manga cous my hype was from being a manga reader. Will probs buy the LN down the line.
Jan 19, 2022 11:42 AM

Oct 2019
From time Mira appearance to the end it's felt like promotional Namco RPG. I'd say they did great with landscape background art and BGM.
andrearionaJan 19, 2022 11:51 AM
Jan 19, 2022 8:53 PM

Jun 2014
They really wanted to save money with that second half, lmao
Jan 21, 2022 9:01 AM

Mar 2014
Ughhh tht CG monster is horrendous but unfortunately that is not the ony thing bad, everything is bad.... 4/10
Jan 22, 2022 6:10 AM

Dec 2020
I used to say,"how could you rate something below 5?" Well this episode answers that XD
Jan 23, 2022 11:00 PM
Oct 2019
this wasn't very good on so many levels. bad directing. bad dialogue. the cgi was bad (but cgi is usually bad in most anime, so this isn't even a big deal to me here). the slide show at the end was lame af

the dialogue was just bad. gandalf wizard bro leaves the king's place and heads home. As soon as he walks in the door he tells his NPCs "I'm home. But I'm leaving" and then literally turns around and walks back out the door. WTF LMAO

4/10 i guess
Jan 29, 2022 6:05 AM
Mar 2012
impressive if intentionally making the longest narrator intro ever, bad cg, lots of silent or bland characters, weird closeups, snail pacing, & no animation budget. Sometimes the art & designs were decent tho. Good music too.
Feb 1, 2022 7:53 AM

Jul 2017
Mira trying to don her suit feels a lot fanservice-y.

Other than that, it's the same adventure stuff with the same jarring CGI that doesn't do one bit to enhance the action. Mira continues to be OP as usual, but every power emancipation needs its own stop animation...which is a no no.
Feb 11, 2022 8:15 AM

Apr 2011
Been hoping to see Kenja no Deshi get animated ever since I read the manga years ago and so happy to see it finally came through. Even if the animation and jarring CGI isn't all that pleasant, I'd still continue to watch this.
Feb 13, 2022 6:44 AM
Sep 2020
Finally got to watch the first episode and i love this !! The fantasy , the Isekai the transformation to a girl and omg shes so cute !!

I love the whole fantasy gender change feel its nice !! Also the animation pretty good !!
Mar 29, 2022 4:29 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
MMORPG player getting reincarnated into a loli in the fantasy world, I think you can't be even more basic than that...
Apr 7, 2022 8:33 PM

Feb 2014
The last five minutes with no sound and only background music was... something.
May 2, 2022 12:42 AM

Sep 2012
the game idea is good if it had existing kingdoms before with NPC with realistic AI, u could become king and also u can loose the place to a NPC again and NPC's reproduce

i guess some1 made the sage char change in to what she is like in real life
May 8, 2022 4:07 PM

Jul 2015
Gandalf look-a-like turning into a loli, truly the dream of every isekai enthousiast.

Production quality-wise seems quite bad but lets see if it improves (hopefully)

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kenja no Deshi wo Nanoru Kenja Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jan 18, 2022

94 by 88NickC »»
Apr 8, 1:43 PM

» Can i ask something.....

Ghefira - Apr 5

9 by ejleon »»
Apr 7, 12:12 AM

Poll: » Kenja no Deshi wo Nanoru Kenja Episode 11 Discussion

KANLen09 - Mar 22, 2022

20 by Mattinator95 »»
Jul 12, 2023 12:49 AM

Poll: » Kenja no Deshi wo Nanoru Kenja Episode 8 Discussion

KANLen09 - Mar 1, 2022

22 by jenkitsune »»
Apr 24, 2023 1:45 PM

Poll: » Kenja no Deshi wo Nanoru Kenja Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Mar 29, 2022

52 by unknownoffsider »»
Mar 20, 2023 3:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.