Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jun 17, 2016 11:47 PM

Jan 2016
me after watching this series:
I don't mind buffering

I don't mind ads

but when ads buffer, I suffer
Jun 17, 2016 11:58 PM

Oct 2009
The first half felt like yaoi pokemon.

LOL I actually liked the ending. At least some of them had a happy ending, sort of. xD
The girl hug between Nanko, Lion and MaiMai was </3. aww bfffffss foreverssss! Surprised that Lion wanted to stay. D:
Also, Jack and Judgness-kun seem to be getting along well hahahahaha

Well it was a fun ride, literally. *sings the unlucky hippopotamus song*

LMAOOOO I couldn't agree more.
NintendoBC said:

Jun 17, 2016 11:59 PM

Dec 2015
I had so much hope for this show. Absolutely ridiculous. Some eps were good but overall wow.
Jun 18, 2016 12:03 AM

Jan 2011
It was a wild ride, all things considered I'll miss whatever crazy this threw at me each week.

Of course Lovepon had to get one last execute in the end there. Now give me a Detective Nanko spinoff.
ReaperCreeperJun 18, 2016 12:08 AM
Jun 18, 2016 12:10 AM

Mar 2015
Good riddance...

It was fine. At least they had good intention.

Some people would really enjoy it.

But definitely not me.

Jun 18, 2016 12:11 AM

Dec 2015
A somewhat good message, but terrible execution.

4/10 for this episode
Jun 18, 2016 12:27 AM

Mar 2011
I'm glad that it has ended. I can't deny that it had some funny moments, but since 8-9 episode Mayoiga has started to be extremely boring and somewhat exhausting. Ending was lackluster as well. I wanted to give it 5 or even more, but considering that I have really started to dislike this animu lately, my final score for this (ಠ ͜ʖಠ)masterpiece(ಠ ͜ʖಠ) is 4/10.

Men are props on the stage of life, and no matter how tender, how exquisite…
A lie will remain a lie.

Jun 18, 2016 12:28 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
What a wasted potential....really

Well at least the ending was kinda satisfying to see, but still I wouldn't recommend this anime to someone unless I'm trolling.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Jun 18, 2016 12:29 AM

Dec 2015
Ok so wasn't it a plothole that only 2 of them accepted their Nanaki and the ones that left literally just walked to the bus (showing them leaving at the bridge). How come Masaki and Mitsumune disappeared when they accepted their Nanaki to the bus, but the others walked to the bus (the Nanaki are supposed to attack if they leave). Like what the hell? Unless they showed them accepting their Nanaki off screen but that still doesn't explain why they didn't get teleported to the bus like the other 2 (maybe Hayato too?), but instead just walked back.

This and Kiznaiver were the 2 shows I had highest hopes for this season and let me tell you they were the 2 biggest letdowns jeez. I enjoyed Sakamoto and Re:zero the most and I haven't even heard of them until they started airing. I feel kind of ripped off watching this anime :/.

5/10
Jun 18, 2016 12:30 AM

Jan 2016
Really really boring. Honestly the series was most enjoyable during the times it was laughably awful.
Jun 18, 2016 12:40 AM

May 2015
I regret watching this anime. If it had gone the true horror route with killing people off it might have been savable and been up there with Another or When They Cry.

As it stands its more of a parody on horror...and a horrible one at that.
(>'.')> I have Aspergers (Autism), so if I say something "rude" it doesn't mean I'm trying to be mean or rude! I state my mind and say things bluntly, I don't have a built in filter on what I say. So please don't jump to conclusions! <('.'<)
Jun 18, 2016 12:43 AM

Feb 2016
What a fucking shit anime
Jun 18, 2016 12:46 AM
Jul 2018
The ending was so weird and disappointed.

Some people chose to stay at Nanaki Village because they were too lazy!
Jun 18, 2016 12:47 AM
Oct 2011
lmao! This episode is so fking cringe! They're pretty dumb to realise it quickly.
Pretty much all of them are emo.

Mayoiga : The Life of being emo
YoKamisJun 18, 2016 12:51 AM
Jun 18, 2016 12:48 AM

Sep 2009
What a flat ending. It did manage to tie up loose ends but very haphazardly so. Reiji being Masaki's imaginery friend was lame too.

6/10. This show had potential but ended up being some mediocre, half baked show.

To think I was looking forward to a good horror anime this season *sigh*
Jun 18, 2016 12:48 AM

Jul 2014
As if this show wasn't dumb and incoherent enough as it was, the audio went way out of sync after 16 minutes, only making the whole thing even more confusing.

This show tried to be good and had some good moments, but on the whole it was a complete mess that only avoids being the worst show of the season cos Big Order exists.

6/10
Jun 18, 2016 12:49 AM
Jun 2016
This is an of topic posy , I'm having trouble looking at a anime or reading a mana . It don't give me the option on mobile aND when I change to destop version it gives me the epsoide bUT the video is no where to be found. Any help ?
Jun 18, 2016 12:49 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
That was just...so bad. I usually would at least get into some details about why I think so, but damn, I don't even know where to start with this one. But since pretty much everyone else before had the same impression and/or explained why, I'm not going to waste my time and effort with this anime. Also why is Okada such a miss with most of the original anime she's work on, she redeemed herself with IBO recently but wtf was this shit. I blame the script writers as well for the unnatural dialogues, but at least they didn't plan how things would go down.
Jun 18, 2016 12:56 AM

Dec 2015
@Kennyramroop If you mean the video inserts on MAL episode pages, you should first test if your phone can watch Daisiki/Crunchyroll videos directly from their websites. I don't think it works, but if you want maybe Crunchy has an Android program for it.
edit: several simulcasted shows don't have the video inserted for their last aired episode.

@Astor_Reinhardt You have a weird definition of horror, probably twisted by the abundance of slasher and other "Z/B" movies.

I still don't understand why people would "bash" this show for its "lack" of corpses or blood and violence. Things like Dark Water, Ring, Grudge (from their US names) are well-known contemporary japanese horror stories and almost no one sheds a pearl of blood. (in french, we would say "épouvante" rather than horror I think)

Rei_IIIJun 18, 2016 1:08 AM
Jun 18, 2016 1:10 AM

Aug 2009
Started this anime with immense hope, and was flung into a waterfall of utter disappointment.

Jun 18, 2016 1:11 AM

Feb 2016
The whole thing was underwhelming. I wasn't really watching this anime for the characters, because they were terrible, but rather the story. I was genuinely interested in the mystery of it all, and then it just... kind of went nowhere as it went along. By the end, I just accepted what I was told, and that was really it. I don't really care much for the ending because I don't care for the characters. Half of them who decided to stay or leave weren't ever expanded on, so I couldn't care what they decided to do. The only character I had any shred of hope for was Masaki, so I was glad she got out, at the very least.

But everything else... meh.
Doing nothing of importance.

Anime | Manga
Jun 18, 2016 1:14 AM

Sep 2014
Masterpiece. .......................
Jun 18, 2016 1:17 AM

Jul 2008
Well, that was such an underwhelming ending to a mediocre all-over-the-place anime. You guys summed it up really good, so I ain't gonna repeat.

Mitsumune's new Nanaki was really adorable, they better make a plushie out of it.

And it looks like Mitsumune x Masaki and Valkana x Koharun sailed pretty strongly in the end + the random ship of Soy Latte with that dude :) at least Mitsumune and Masaki could've kissed

5/10 from me, cause a few girls were cute and the absurdity of the plot and retarded shouting 2/3 of each episode were entertaining af, I haven't witnessed such a shitty anime in a while :D

I wonder how much this trainwreck sold in Japan...
Jun 18, 2016 1:42 AM

May 2011
if i'm able to go to nanaki village, maybe mayoiga gonna be my nanaki :P

i think there's lotta nice character in trainwreck. The driver just cant drive it, he should make some comedy shows.

5/10 for hidden comedy

my impression good yet sooo bad
sarnlackJun 18, 2016 10:07 AM
Jun 18, 2016 1:49 AM

May 2010
This episode made me cry for some reason, I cant believe it. Still some parts felt weird. Lovepon became sane suddenly, everyone did. Also her last "its execution time!" Was rlly sweet, too. I think this show had a good concept but the huge cast weighed it down. Execution wasn't very good. I liked this ep tho so 6.5 for now. Might change the score later.
Jun 18, 2016 1:53 AM

Dec 2015
I just want to know how that bus hasn't run out of petrol yet.

Jun 18, 2016 2:06 AM

Sep 2013
"What's wrong with escapism?"

anime . . .
Jun 18, 2016 2:11 AM

Jan 2014
cringiest piece of shit i've ever watched. i only just finished it and i forgot everything that happened. i'm just glad it's over.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 18, 2016 2:18 AM

Nov 2015
Weird ending, it was rather underwhelming. This show was all over the place.

Jun 18, 2016 2:48 AM

May 2014
Quite disappointing, it started off with glimpse of death flags but we've got none :/
Still glad for a happy ending though... 4/10
Jun 18, 2016 2:54 AM

Sep 2015
I expected some deaths since the beginning
This end is kind of weird but tbh it was good, at least not everyone went to the real life.
I'm going to miss the ending, I hope Katahira Rina will sing for another anime
Jun 18, 2016 2:56 AM

Jun 2015
What a wasted potential!! It would have been better if it were'nt for the horrible animation, pacing, characters etc.
Jun 18, 2016 2:56 AM

Mar 2012
I've been defending this show because I actually liked it, but now.. uhm...

I liked the first half of this episode, then on the last half, it game this it's about to end abruptly feeling, so I searched how many episodes were planned for this. I actually hoped 14, to briefly tackle how everyone will cope with their Nanaki, but I saw 12. The ending was so-so, but I enjoyed the series as a whole.
Jun 18, 2016 3:00 AM

Jan 2014
Hmm so in the end, about half of the group stayed, and continued to keep their distance from reality. The other half went home.

ehh.. it was overall okay.. but it dragged on the end.
Jun 18, 2016 3:04 AM

Jul 2013
People should understand that Mayoiga wasn't really an horror anime, but a (bad) mystery one.

Anyway, it ended well. Some manage to left out the village and others stay in it for various reasons. Still think that Koharun get out so easily of the mess she cause, but well, it's Mayoiga after all.

I cannot say I disliked this. I didn't have any expectatives to begin with, so it managed to surprise me. How unintentionally funny the anime was, how the characters were awfully likeable, and everything made me this enjoy this a lot.

6/10 for the anime overall (Judgness and Love-pon survived this and the opening and the ending are nice too, so this raise the score to a 6). 10/10 for the comedy.

I will miss this :( Made me discover an anime I can consider "so bad, it's good" for the first time. That last "execute" of Love-pon really gave me.
Jun 18, 2016 3:08 AM

Nov 2014
I'm kind of disappointed... they give us parts of the past of some characters and left behind the others... I really wanted to know more abour the snipers (already forgot their names), Lion and Jack but I guess they don't diserve it since they are not the main characters...right???

Otherall kind of a big hype for nothing, I was expecting a mystery show but everything was so predictible!

7/10 for what it could have been, yep I'm nice

Jun 18, 2016 3:09 AM
Jun 2016
NintendoBC said:

Same here.. LOL

when i think about it. what have been keeping me to watch this series because the cliffhanger at the beginning of the series..

overall(7/10)

PS:
Jun 18, 2016 3:13 AM

Jan 2015
Kind of sweet ending. I liked this series despite the hate.

8/10
Jun 18, 2016 3:19 AM

Aug 2014
This anime started out as if we were watching a Horror Movie where we speculated which characters were going to die and all that. However, The lengthy cast as well as the story being all over the place contributed to this Anime's Downfall. I feel like the studio gave up on this anime and decided to give us the flying bird with this ending. Furthermore, Most of the Cast with the exception of a few are unlikable due to their Annoying attitudes which displays none of the realistic features in a survival situation.
So, I am going to give this a 5/10 with the Music pulling in most of the score

PS: I wanted to slap the MC with a freaking stick made of Cactus because he displayed a wimp attitude... I never want to see someone like the MC in any anime EVER AGAIN!!!
Jun 18, 2016 3:23 AM

Apr 2011
Wow this was shitty. Total trainwreck. Now gotta finish watching Big Order to see which of them is the worst anime of Spring 2016.
“Do you think that I count the days? There is only one day left, always starting over: it is given to us at dawn and taken away from us at dusk.” ~ Jean-Paul Sartre
Jun 18, 2016 3:48 AM

Jan 2014
"Ah ... Mediocre" - Immortan Joe

Jun 18, 2016 4:12 AM

Jul 2012
It's started promising, but dropped continiously as it went further and further. Despite all the randomness and so many unneeded characters it was at least quite interesting. Sadly the ending was really anti-climatic.
Jun 18, 2016 4:13 AM

Aug 2015
I actually enjoyed this show very much and not even for the comedy aspect. 7/10 for me. ^^

Nice ending though.
Chicken is love, chicken is life ~ ♥
Jun 18, 2016 4:33 AM

Jun 2015
Jonesy974 said:

- Maimai: Incredibly wasted potential. Was so much potential around the Mitsumune x Maimai ship. Hell that's practically all she ever talked about till the last parts of the show. Yet it never amounted to anything. And probably never will after Mitsumune essentially confessed to Masaki.

It sucks because looking for the progress of this ship is the only reason I still following Mayoiga's wild trainwreck until the end.
Jun 18, 2016 4:36 AM

Oct 2013
Lol, I actually laughed when the final scene rolled and they all in the bus ... hahahaha the fuck was that?
Jun 18, 2016 5:04 AM

Apr 2014
A quite unsatisfactory ending. I guess with so many plot points unresolved by the end of last week's episode they had to solve all of them in the fast possible way but still..

I'm still not quite sure why there was a need to introduce so many characters when half of then never got more than one or two line of text each episode. It just made everything more confusing than it already was.
I got a few laughs out of it, thanks to some dialogue being bizarrely out of place and some really stupid decision making by the characters. I wasn't a complete waste of time for me yet I can't say I'm happy I watched it either. It always swung between cringe comedy and mystery without embracing any of them to the fullest which made the end product disappointing.
Jun 18, 2016 5:04 AM

Jul 2011
other than the lion, fatgirl and maimai hug (thats so cute), i dont care about anything in the final episode, this anime sure is traumatizing it's now become my nanaki

2/10 for me
Jun 18, 2016 5:18 AM

Jan 2015
Great ending for great anime.

4/10
Jun 18, 2016 5:32 AM

Feb 2014
We've reached the end, but I still feel a bit confused at how random this show was.

Trying to be a mystery show, but at times it felt more like a humour show, and it failed to do well at both.

On the plus side, characters like Valkana, Lion and Nanko were great, as was the animation and artwork. But the other cast felt lackluster and, with 30+ in total, some were no better than background characters in every scene that they somehow got in.

I wouldn't say it was a waste of time, as I still enjoyed certain moments with the show, including the Bus Driver's accepting his Nanaki last week, but the whole direction of the show was confusing and weird.

Overall, I'll give this a 5/10, and Bus-kun still remains the best character of this show. =)
Jun 18, 2016 5:33 AM

Mar 2014
Well that was... FUCKING ANTI CLIMACTIC

Fat girl was best grill and the MC's second nanaki was cute but the rest was trash

3/10 and I am being VERY generous
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» 2 years later: what's so bad about this show?

XXXXXXXXXIII - Nov 15, 2018

16 by MeanEYE »»
Jan 15, 4:40 PM

Poll: » Mayoiga Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2016

394 by Yugesai »»
Jan 9, 12:05 AM

Poll: » Mayoiga Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2016

200 by Ratris_Decision »»
Dec 7, 2023 9:53 PM

Poll: » Mayoiga Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 6, 2016

303 by Ratris_Decision »»
Dec 6, 2023 4:07 PM

Poll: » Mayoiga Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2016

469 by Ratris_Decision »»
Nov 25, 2023 5:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.