Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 22, 2018 9:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So Yuuto has a picnic date with Mizuki in the finale. Felt like this episode could of been added almost any time in the series (perhaps mid season)

Seems Mizuki really enjoyed her time with Yuuto though as expected. The finale really focused on their relationship. (even with a kiss!)
Sep 22, 2018 11:00 AM

Jul 2017
Hahaha...this anime felt so stupid overall.

Yuuto is back in his reality and his date focused on Mzuki...on the very last episode which by hindsight is a terrible choice.

Boy am I glad that finally this is over...whew! Ain't got no f***s given.
Sep 22, 2018 11:05 AM

Jul 2017
This was one of the most uninspired shows I have ever seen. Sure, there was some romance development at the end but I just didn't care at all.

This was a terrible show and I'm glad I'm finally done with this show.
Sep 22, 2018 11:45 AM

Aug 2013
I guess I'll be one of those few people who actually really enjoyed this show. The art was mediocre and the ending was just not thought out well, to say the least. Maybe the director thought they had one more episode to work with or something. I did enjoy watching some of the characters, though, mostly Al and Chris's banter. Perhaps most importantly, the protagonist didn't feel like a generic isekai protagonist. Yuuto wasn't gifted any superhuman powers nor did he receive any divine protection from some deity that made life as easy as pie for him. He had to work on everything, even with his smartphone, because all that gave him was a starting point. This anime clearly wasn't a harem either, which was a plus for me. Yuuto had his eyes set on his childhood friend since the very beginning, which was a refreshing change of pace.
Sep 22, 2018 11:49 AM

Feb 2007
Best solution? Best solution!
Sep 22, 2018 12:15 PM

Apr 2018
I enjoyed the anime at the begining a lot, because of the ecchi and all the girls. But it got worse every new episode.Like why the hell would he marry that one girl (that by the way is the ugliest of them all) and not all of them. My disappointment is immeasureable and my day is ruined.
Sep 22, 2018 12:19 PM

Jul 2015
I'll be honest. This is bad anime, but I did not cringed (too much) and genuinely enjoyed it.

I've seen worse/10

Sep 22, 2018 12:51 PM

Apr 2016
LMFAOOOOO This shit is so bad, it's glorious. It's like watching a manchild try to blend Overlord and Smartphone and create something whose quality is somewhere between the two. It's embarrassing, and the beginning and end are legit Big Order tier laughable.

But hey, childhood friend wins, so that's...somewhat unique. Still better than Smartphone.
CodeBlazeFateSep 22, 2018 2:50 PM
Sep 22, 2018 1:25 PM

Aug 2018
This show wasn’t as bad as many claimed. Sure, it was no Hamlet but it had moments of charm. Maybe we’ll get lucky and they’ll do an ova, though I don’t see a second season in the works.
Sep 22, 2018 1:28 PM

Sep 2011
Not even a final battle? Wow. I don't even lmao.
Sep 22, 2018 1:35 PM

Feb 2015
So he picks the blandest most underdeveloped girl of the entire show. Whatever. This show is by far the worst Isseki I've ever has the misfortune of completing. It's worse than Smartphone and Deathmarch which in itself is impressive.

Not one single aspect of this show was good, the characters, the art and the embarrassing animation. I won't even mention laughable battle tactics.

Ragnarok deserves to be forgotten and is now the abosolute lowest of the low of the isseki genre.
CrashmattSep 22, 2018 11:40 PM
Sep 22, 2018 3:50 PM
Sep 2016
Dude could’ve at least pulled a Zero no tsukaima and brought a fighter jet or gun with him...
Sep 22, 2018 4:49 PM

May 2018
Oh man, Yuuto comes home to Mizuki, Felica is the 2nd in command and yet too useless, you got the twins who could have done something to prevent Yuuto from going home and yet they did nothing...Shitty thing.
Sep 22, 2018 7:37 PM
Jan 2018
Meu amigo, eu esperava uma luta final, mas pelo meno so anime entregou um romance fechado com a declaração do Yuuto. MELHOR AINDA! Yuuto passou de um Eu te amo pro Case-se comigo. eu não esperava um pedido desses mas já esperava aquele beijinho de deixar com inveja.
Sep 22, 2018 8:23 PM
Feb 2016
I only liked the last episode and the girls were cute so I'm giving this anime 8 ratings... 😂
Sep 22, 2018 10:25 PM

Dec 2007
They could have at least showed his summon return and conclude the war. Rush till the very end.

It's a bad anime not doubt about it but was somewhat enjoyable to watch either way.
Sep 22, 2018 10:59 PM

Jun 2016
I’ve seen a lot of shitty light novel and Isekai shows.. but this? This was an apsolute mess.

This was the most bland and generic and even the most avarage animated show of the season. It’s alright to like it, but there really is no need to defend garbage like this.
Help the industry and buy Blu-rays and DVD's.
Noragami is the best anime ever.
Sep 22, 2018 11:05 PM

May 2009
And so a garbage tier adaptation of shitty isekai LN ends.

Mod edit: added spoiler tag
BrandonOct 3, 2018 10:54 AM
Sep 23, 2018 1:55 AM

Nov 2017
LMAO, this is genuinely one of the dumbest final I've ever watched. I can't believe it, this is just too bad. To be honest, I followed this anime weekly, just because I liked Felicia, otherwise I would have dropped it.
Shambala is so far Away...
Sep 23, 2018 3:30 AM

Dec 2014
I kinda liked the end..Mitsuki came back with yuuto... nice to see the couple ... great series more or less
Sep 23, 2018 4:17 AM

Apr 2017
Even though the episode felt completely rushed, I still liked its conclusion overall. Certainly much better than ending with a cliffhanger episode. This series made me chuckle every now and then, had likeable characters and alright plot to follow. Also it had nice little tidbits here and there... With that said, I’d like to see a season 2 of this.
Sep 23, 2018 5:17 AM

May 2012
I hope it gets 2nd season because it does not feel like complete ending.

I really loved this anime. It is entertaining and I love Felicia so much, she is so hot
Sep 23, 2018 6:10 AM

Apr 2013
Mostly watchable show, its just too bad that the final episode was complete garbage. Zero resolution with the lightning and panther clans, and god dammit, i can't stand mitsuki at all. The character sucks, and the seiyuu's voice for the character really got on my nerves, and MC married that shit? sigh. Oh well.
Sep 23, 2018 6:12 AM
Jan 2018
Someone knows where to start with the LN after this?
Sep 23, 2018 6:17 AM
Mar 2018
Start with magnetic resonance imaging of the brain xD
Sep 23, 2018 6:33 AM

Jun 2017
What about the final battle? What kind of ending was that?
Dfq?
Sep 23, 2018 9:24 AM

Sep 2015
bastek66 said:
And so a garbage tier adaptation of shitty isekai LN ends. Since there will be no continuation ever again I tell you that Mitsuki is first one to got dicked.

Crashmatt said:
So he picks the blandest most underdeloped girl of the entire show. Whatever.

According to LN spoilers he marries rest of them too and Felicia is second expecting one.

lol, I think that if they break the spell again they may be able to comeback home, but how about their kids?
Sep 23, 2018 2:25 PM

Mar 2018
I would've ended it at a 6/10, but with the last episode, it dropped to a 5/10.
It could've been so much more... why?! WHY?!

And why become a couple? Let's skip that and become husband and wife right away~!

☆  PlayStation: KoitoTV
☆  Discord: Koito
☆  Twitch Koito
☆  @Koito91
Sep 23, 2018 2:34 PM

Feb 2011
@shiro_kai: Reason for them to be re-summoned if their children are left behind. I imagine their only reason to return to their own time would be to visit their friends and family. If the children can be sent with them, then it means their children can safely meet their grandparents and learn of the world their parents came from.

My question is whether Yuuto's brother ever got over his hatred. I don't know if it was a case of jealousy or just an inferiority complex that led him to attacking his own people. Sad his father's wish couldn't be met, to have the position of power switched over after Yuuto returned home. In a sense, Yuuto was made unable to leave after the one person who would take his place left his people and betrayed his nation. He should try to see the good Yuuto has done for his people and stop making him out to be the bad guy.
ReloadSep 23, 2018 2:38 PM
Give me at least 5 minutes to modify my post before quoting me. (refreshing page advised)
Sep 23, 2018 4:07 PM

Sep 2015
Reload said:
@shiro_kai: Reason for them to be re-summoned if their children are left behind. I imagine their only reason to return to their own time would be to visit their friends and family. If the children can be sent with them, then it means their children can safely meet their grandparents and learn of the world their parents came from.

My question is whether Yuuto's brother ever got over his hatred. I don't know if it was a case of jealousy or just an inferiority complex that led him to attacking his own people. Sad his father's wish couldn't be met, to have the position of power switched over after Yuuto returned home. In a sense, Yuuto was made unable to leave after the one person who would take his place left his people and betrayed his nation. He should try to see the good Yuuto has done for his people and stop making him out to be the bad guy.

The problem now is that it doesnt matter in which world they are there will people who they care about and that probably need them in the world too. There is no much they can actually do about that deadlock.

He could have killed his brother already if he wanted, but he didn't and I don't think he will at this point. I think the stupid brother will probably kill himself someday in some stupid hatred action, that probably will be the only way to give him peace since the REAL target of all his hate is no one but himself.
Sep 23, 2018 4:26 PM

Aug 2012
They could've done at least one more episode to show him going back and winning the battle.
For a show that focused alot on how Yuuto handled each fight, skipping this last one was so wrong, it made no sense.
The wolf clan had just lost control of a fort and Rune was injured, how did Yuuto solved this problem?

This 1st summoning attemp was even supposed to go wrong with only Mizuki getting sent to the other world.
Sep 23, 2018 9:47 PM

Oct 2008
Very Good Finale episode!
Mitsuki also went to that world! because of love haha! not bad!
Now this is one of the few show that I want to have a second season!
5/5.

Sep 24, 2018 3:24 PM

Jan 2014
Would be far more interesting-fun to watch this show from where his 'wife' returns with him to this fantasy harem world. But no let's just end it there, it's nearly as i wish for a second season lol ...but no thanks!
Overall 5/10 for me.
Sep 25, 2018 3:40 AM

Nov 2016
It is missing some plot parts like 1 episode about his 1st time in another world and another part about what happened when he came back again to that world with Mitsuki... They needed him to help with lightning+panter clan but we haven't seen how he solved it...
Sep 25, 2018 4:50 PM
Jan 2017
this ending for me is too boring,,
Sep 26, 2018 5:33 AM
Sep 2016
As an LN reader, I enjoyed the ride, but the finale was mostly dissapointing to me since they skipped a whole volume. Overall, the Anime was a mess of an adaptation, its enjoyable, but disappointing due to how they rushed 7 volumes in this adaptation. Well, time to go back to reading the source, seeing as it went the harem route.

Gonna reread the part where Mitsuki encourages Felicia after she vents her envy and frustration that was pent up, and then turns into a threesome with Yuuto.
Sep 28, 2018 5:25 PM

Jan 2012
Tyrel said:
Not even a final battle? Wow. I don't even lmao.
x2kill4 said:
this ending for me is too boring,,
Zhexal said:
What about the final battle? What kind of ending was that?
Dfq?
Yeah. It feels like it ended just before it was about to get good.

MrFalkers said:
Would be far more interesting-fun to watch this show from where his 'wife' returns with him to this fantasy harem world. But no let's just end it there, it's nearly as i wish for a second season lol ...but no thanks!
My thoughts exactly.

IzayoiArashi said:
As an LN reader, I enjoyed the ride, but the finale was mostly dissapointing to me since they skipped a whole volume. Overall, the Anime was a mess of an adaptation, its enjoyable, but disappointing due to how they rushed 7 volumes in this adaptation. Well, time to go back to reading the source, seeing as it went the harem route.

Gonna reread the part where Mitsuki encourages Felicia after she vents her envy and frustration that was pent up, and then turns into a threesome with Yuuto.
Thanks for that post. I was really hoping this was just a shitty adaptation and not shitty source. While, going by the anime, I still don't think this will be worth the time investment to read; it's at least good to know the original story wasn't as half-assed as the anime version.

Yaboku said:
I’ve seen a lot of shitty light novel and Isekai shows.. but this? This was an apsolute mess.

This was the most bland and generic and even the most avarage animated show of the season. It’s alright to like it, but there really is no need to defend garbage like this.
I actually like isekai shows - even the recent ones that the wannabe elitists love trashing.

...but this...

This one just felt off: It gives off an iffy vibe - like it was rushed, they weren't even trying to build a coherent plot, and no-one knows what this show is trying to be.

I wouldn't call it bad, but it's certainly too bland, generic, mediocre, and inconsistent for it to be considered 'good'.
This, coming from someone who likes the genre.

NyaaSep 28, 2018 5:44 PM
Sep 29, 2018 1:55 AM

Nov 2015
This was pretty average as an Isekai. Ignoring all the shit Isekais and the genre gets, I did enjoy watching this show. It was better than Isekai Smartphone even though this was almost literally the same thing.

I guess I like trash shows.

There were moments when the animation was surprisingly nice and the art was rather consistent up until the last few episodes.
Sep 29, 2018 1:57 AM
Feb 2012
Isekai LN series, you might as well go up to a dead horse and hit it repeatedly with a baseball bat because that's what you get when watching any of these.
Sep 30, 2018 1:49 AM

Jun 2011
I thought this was going to be another case of misleading MAL score, but it really is just that much of a trash -.-; Series like this paints a bad light on fantasy/harem story in anime..

The author basically took isekai, harem, war and combine them without blending them together. The harem element is literally the same as other school life harem, the dynamics and all that, even though we're in an isekai setting, if you change it and put them into a modern school life setting it wouldn't be any different. The war is laughable, characters making jokes or acting cute in war, the fork?

It's an entire series of praising "Yuuto Onii-sama/Papa-sama" of how revolutionary he is, the only difference is, he's got that protagonist syndrome of being OP for OP's sake, never once we get to see how smart or hardworking he is.. except when he's rejecting the advances of his braindead harem.

The twin is literally a copy and paste of the twin from Shukufuku no Campanella, down to their character roles, dynamics and personalities.

Yuuto's been in the world for 2 years, but his phone didn't run out of battery, and I would've been fine with it if it didn't bring up the fact that the phone was low on battery like episodes ago. It would've been easier to excuse it as "magic" if they didn't try to be realistic about it.

Oh yeah, and screw the parents who raised me up for 18 years, 2 years and probably never once have I missed hearing their voices or even tried to get my crush to hand the phone over to them. Mitsuki too, "screw my parents", right?

Oh, and the blonde bro didn't die after Yuuto literally impaled him, and he's alone deep into the enemy's base? Great lmao

What a waste of time. It would've worked better if it stayed as an ecchi harem instead of trying to do everything and failing at it.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Oct 1, 2018 12:52 AM
Sep 2016
ToG25thBaam said:
I thought this was going to be another case of misleading MAL score, but it really is just that much of a trash -.-; Series like this paints a bad light on fantasy/harem story in anime..

The author basically took isekai, harem, war and combine them without blending them together. The harem element is literally the same as other school life harem, the dynamics and all that, even though we're in an isekai setting, if you change it and put them into a modern school life setting it wouldn't be any different. The war is laughable, characters making jokes or acting cute in war, the fork?

It's an entire series of praising "Yuuto Onii-sama/Papa-sama" of how revolutionary he is, the only difference is, he's got that protagonist syndrome of being OP for OP's sake, never once we get to see how smart or hardworking he is.. except when he's rejecting the advances of his braindead harem.

The twin is literally a copy and paste of the twin from Shukufuku no Campanella, down to their character roles, dynamics and personalities.

Yuuto's been in the world for 2 years, but his phone didn't run out of battery, and I would've been fine with it if it didn't bring up the fact that the phone was low on battery like episodes ago. It would've been easier to excuse it as "magic" if they didn't try to be realistic about it.

Oh yeah, and screw the parents who raised me up for 18 years, 2 years and probably never once have I missed hearing their voices or even tried to get my crush to hand the phone over to them. Mitsuki too, "screw my parents", right?

Oh, and the blonde bro didn't die after Yuuto literally impaled him, and he's alone deep into the enemy's base? Great lmao

What a waste of time. It would've worked better if it stayed as an ecchi harem instead of trying to do everything and failing at it.

Not really the author's fault since the source novel in itself is narrative heavy as well as a good read, (to me at least, since I've been reading the LN ever since it got published. After all, it depends on the reader if its a good read or not) and got the character and worldbuilding decently done. I'd blame the director , Kobayashi, since its his first time directing, but wow, the poor direction this adaptation's taken since its just a literal mess due to adapting 7 volumes in 12 episodes, especially with the final episode, which skipped a whole volume, It was a major mess of an adaptation.

In short, the anime just badly adapted the source material with all the skips and rushed things they did to make it a marvelous mess.
IzayoiArashiOct 1, 2018 1:45 AM
Oct 1, 2018 2:30 AM

Jun 2011
IzayoiArashi said:
Not really the author's fault since the source novel in itself is narrative heavy as well as a good read, (to me at least, since I've been reading the LN ever since it got published. After all, it depends on the reader if its a good read or not) and got the character and worldbuilding decently done. I'd blame the director , Kobayashi, since its his first time directing, but wow, the poor direction this adaptation's taken since its just a literal mess due to adapting 7 volumes in 12 episodes, especially with the final episode, which skipped a whole volume, It was a major mess of an adaptation.

In short, the anime just badly adapted the source material with all the skips and rushed things they did to make it a marvelous mess.
My criticism is directed only to the anime counterpart. It's no surprise that anime studios are incapable of properly adapting a source materials. Most anime today only serve as an advertisement to promote the source materials, but I feel lousy one like this would only hurt the source material.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Oct 1, 2018 3:58 AM
Sep 2016
ToG25thBaam said:
IzayoiArashi said:

My criticism is directed only to the anime counterpart. It's no surprise that anime studios are incapable of properly adapting a source materials. Most anime today only serve as an advertisement to promote the source materials, but I feel lousy one like this would only hurt the source material.

I agree wholeheartedly. If not for the director (Who is a newbie), Hyakuren would have been a decent / good show if given proper pacing and buildup. Well. Its a shame.
Oct 1, 2018 11:18 AM

Apr 2016
Horrible plot. Bad characters with 0 development. The worst isekai ever. A complete waste of time.
Final Score 2/10

Oct 2, 2018 8:10 PM

Aug 2011
Well the anime is finally over. The ending was a letdown. A real let down. I thought that was the most boring episode of them all. So the series is just like how it is described throughout the comments.

A shame as I thought the series has potential based on the summary and the first few episodes. The LN is good I want to believe seeing as how it's still publishing with quite a few volumes. The blame I guess lies with whosever lead the storytelling, how the anime progressed and such.

Either way, I think this anime would despite everything still help the sales of the LN. Wanting to see how the adaptation compares to the original.

Oct 6, 2018 5:12 AM
Mar 2009
Well it was okey to watch in the start but it got worse and worse but now it´s finally done I wanted to quit watching but im not in a habit of dropping animes I seen half way, how bad they even are at least it ended in a way where It does not leav a cliff hanger so I don´t have to read the manga or such.
Oct 13, 2018 2:22 PM

Sep 2013
YES!

My suffering is finally over. Forgettable characters, the romance was cringe, and the action wasn't even exciting. I couldn't sit through this show any longer.

2/10

Oct 28, 2018 9:58 AM

Jun 2013
This show would've good if the creators actually paid attention to important details and character development. Instead many questions were unanswered and the show itself felt rushed to the point where I just stop caring.

Well at least the battles and strategies were interesting. But I don't understand why the author used an ancient Egypt/middle east like setting for Norse mythology. It just felt out of place.

Oct 29, 2018 8:50 PM

May 2012
Damn this was quite the horrible ending if you ask me... really horrible. This story and concept could've been so much more if it just had a bit better structure in terms of story development and character buildup... yet they completely failed.

Oh well at least we got an ending kiss! All in all one of the weakest anime I've seen in quite a while.
Nov 10, 2018 4:30 AM

Jun 2015
So yeah fuck the part about the clan in danger of being wiped out and let's focus on our MC go on a date and get engaged with the most underdeveloped girl in the series which almost no on cares about. No one cares about the event of the battle right?

Best moment was him finding a way home (which you rarely see on isekai animes),I knew he wanted and did return but instead of bringing something useful he brought an anchor instead, romance was subtle and it ended up with a bombshell. Probably one of the worst endings I've seen so far.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Why so low rating?

Anime_freak_08 - Oct 15, 2019

25 by Sosighety »»
Feb 16, 2:34 AM

Poll: » Hyakuren no Haou to Seiyaku no Valkyria Episode 1 Discussion

TheFreycook - Aug 8, 2018

13 by AlphaWinchester »»
Jun 11, 2023 7:13 PM

Poll: » Best Girl poll

MetalTsundere - Nov 11, 2018

6 by LowIqSalty »»
Nov 15, 2022 2:59 AM

Poll: » Hyakuren no Haou to Seiyaku no Valkyria Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2018

23 by Gator »»
Oct 7, 2022 7:57 AM

Poll: » Hyakuren no Haou to Seiyaku no Valkyria Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2018

15 by Gator »»
Oct 6, 2022 11:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.