Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Black Butler
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 21, 2014 10:49 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It was an alright episode. Joker makes his move with his circus. And speaking of that, some of the acts got a bit more scarier. Joker is also more cautious and fearful of what might come next.

Father is a bit creepy though, almost as if he was mad. Overall, a pretty colorful and thrilling episode imo. This arc is really taking the cake now especially with the darker side of what Father and the Circus has been doing..
Stark700Aug 21, 2014 11:41 AM
Aug 21, 2014 11:59 AM

Dec 2009
Stark700 said:

It was an alright episode. Joker makes his move with his circus. And speaking of that, some of the acts got a bit more scarier. Joker is also more cautious and fearful of what might come next.

Father is a bit creepy though, almost as if he was mad. Overall, a pretty colorful and thrilling episode imo. This arc is really taking the cake now especially with the darker side of what Father and the Circus has been doing..

It was alright, but it had a lot of filler... Alright fillers, but still.. For manga fans it's kind of annoying (not completely.).

Indeed, it's now starting to show it's darker side. I loved how they captured Baron Kelvin's madness, and poor Joker, he didn't want to see those kids do that.

And Ciel's trauma kicks in at the end, and the flash back to that night.. and no other kids in the cages in that last flash, aside from his dying body on the alter, I think my Ciel making the contract while he was between life and death got a little more solid with that last memory.

Oh this is getting good, I can't wait to see the Mansion fight, and it does look like the Grell fans get their wish of that scene being extended to show him. I'm actually looking forward to seeing him go nuts, a bit, that scene wasn't shown in the manga but we know he was there. Time for Meyrin, Bard, and Finnian to show their true talents.. And I'm looking forward to seeing Ciel lapse a bit into his traumatized state..

Aug 21, 2014 3:56 PM

Nov 2007
Kindness...

At home, so threesome are there.

Meal with someone with bandage and Mamo's character as the servant. The kids who were used as circus performances and they just die, and he loves it? They are trapped to a place that he recreated when Ciel was trapped.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 21, 2014 5:18 PM

Dec 2009
That baron is loco. And creepy.

I still don't understand why Jokers and the other didn't leave him as soon as they saw he was crazy. Sure, he saved them but still...
Aug 21, 2014 7:10 PM

Jun 2014
Did Funimation not air episode 7 today? I can't find a sub anywhere.
So glad that I'm not a huge manga reader, because the manga readers WHINE WAY TOO MUCH and have to RUIN every adapted anime for the ANIME ONLY WATCHERS!
Aug 21, 2014 11:13 PM
Jul 2018
^ Same, I can't find sub either
Aug 22, 2014 4:18 AM

May 2009
I loved this episode, they did a great job animating it. Though it was quite creepy. I mean, I knew it would be creepy but damn.
lovelyphantom said:

It was alright, but it had a lot of filler... Alright fillers, but still.. For manga fans it's kind of annoying (not completely.)

It's not annoying at all for me. Don't be a prude, they should obviously add some more things, I prefer it because then there are things I wouldn't expect. It's been quite a long time since I read that arc of the manga, but the fillers are few and they've kept quite close to the manga throughout the anime. The fillers are few and in between and add more to the story, they're not meaningless.(the filler about the kidnapping of the girl - I can't even call it a filler as it was so damn important and fillers are usually useless things to pass the time - was so good and valuable for us to see the true nature of the circus) I'll be happy as long as they don't show Grell. (it's not that I don't like Grell but wtf would his job be... maybe they'll add him at the end, helping Will collect souls or something, but I don't think he'll be fighting any fights.)
lovelyphantom said:
I think my Ciel making the contract while he was between life and death got a little more solid with that last memory.

If that's in fact Ciel on the altar and not his twin or something. Because every damn time they show that part I'm really confused how the fuck does he end up in the cage, not stabbed and not bloody. Sebastian rescues him from the cage right after Ciel is stabbed and dying, I don't think it's as it seems and I don't think there's distortion because of Ciel's trauma.
Aug 22, 2014 8:17 AM

Jul 2010
Peter has hidden talents. As well as being a trapeze artist, apparently he can speak without opening his mouth.

That, or the animators failed.
Aug 22, 2014 11:44 AM

Dec 2009
Micuko said:
I loved this episode, they did a great job animating it. Though it was quite creepy. I mean, I knew it would be creepy but damn.
lovelyphantom said:

It was alright, but it had a lot of filler... Alright fillers, but still.. For manga fans it's kind of annoying (not completely.)

It's not annoying at all for me. Don't be a prude, they should obviously add some more things, I prefer it because then there are things I wouldn't expect. It's been quite a long time since I read that arc of the manga, but the fillers are few and they've kept quite close to the manga throughout the anime. The fillers are few and in between and add more to the story, they're not meaningless.(the filler about the kidnapping of the girl - I can't even call it a filler as it was so damn important and fillers are usually useless things to pass the time - was so good and valuable for us to see the true nature of the circus) I'll be happy as long as they don't show Grell. (it's not that I don't like Grell but wtf would his job be... maybe they'll add him at the end, helping Will collect souls or something, but I don't think he'll be fighting any fights.)
lovelyphantom said:
I think my Ciel making the contract while he was between life and death got a little more solid with that last memory.

If that's in fact Ciel on the altar and not his twin or something. Because every damn time they show that part I'm really confused how the fuck does he end up in the cage, not stabbed and not bloody. Sebastian rescues him from the cage right after Ciel is stabbed and dying, I don't think it's as it seems and I don't think there's distortion because of Ciel's trauma.

I wasn't being a prude about it, kid. I was just simply stating that I was slightly annoyed by it. For manga fans that want to see the anime follow the manga to a T, adding fillers diverges a bit from that and cause some slight annoyance. It doesn't mean it isn't good, I did quite enjoy some of the fillers, don't get me wrong, but those moments (and slight alterations) don't follow the manga. I'll admit that it's nice to see more development on the Circus characters, as I said in previous episode discussions. Now, I advise you trying to be a little nicer kid, no one was dissing it, we just stated how we felt, you didn't need to go all trigger happy on me just for saying I was slightly annoyed via a filler. (Plus, I lacked sleep yesterday so I really wasn't paying attention to how I worded myself. If it made you believe I was dissing it, I apologize, but you didn't need to jump all over me for it.)

As for Grell, he was mentioned in the arc having paid a visit to the manor that night, but he wasn't shown apart from red hair being found while they cleaned up the manor. So adding Grell.. I'm not too happy about the idea of him being in there, the arc was fine without him in the manga, but I guess they are just doing it to please fans, and I'm kind of curious as to how he'll take to what Sebastian and Beast did when he sees those records.

In last episode discussion I brought up a theory, and I mentioned it a little this time up there. Ciel probably made the contract while between life and death, his soul was in the cage, a place of horror, torture, and where he lived just before being sacrificed that he attached himself too. (Like a ghost attaches to an object or place they remember) Either that or Ciel's having an outer body experience while dying on the table (thank you Mirorin for bring that to the table.).

Linkark07 said:

I still don't understand why Jokers and the other didn't leave him as soon as they saw he was crazy. Sure, he saved them but still...

Love for the person who took you in and raised you, maybe. They view him as their savor and they want to do anything they can to please him, even if it sickens them.

CeissaDesiste said:
Did Funimation not air episode 7 today? I can't find a sub anywhere.

From what I heard from Daisuki.net, there was a problem with the material so they had to stream it later, the same goes for them. There had been problem with the material and so had to stream the episode later, they also changed their streaming time of it.

seiobo said:
Peter has hidden talents. As well as being a trapeze artist, apparently he can speak without opening his mouth.

Nice spot! I didn't even see that happen the first time. Glitch with the video might have done it too, while I was watching there was a slight freeze while Ciel and Sebastian were talking that made it look like their mouths didn't follow the words.

Reminder: Please remember guys we aren't allowed to post links to illegal streaming sites in forum discussions. If you want to give them a link send it to them via PM just not here.
lovelyphantomAug 22, 2014 11:51 AM

Aug 22, 2014 12:48 PM

Jun 2010
an epic ost was played in this episode ..
Aug 22, 2014 2:50 PM

Dec 2012
I am so hoping that they'll have the fight at Phantomhive manor in the next ep!

Good episode! The seiyuu for Baron Kelvin was better than I expected! He has that pervy old man feel but also the madness that is needed for his character!

BUT HOLD!!! Why do I see the annoying as hell Grelle in the preview??!? He's not supposed to be in this arc at all!
The 2002 Tokyo Mew Mew adaptation is not as great as you remember it being.
Aug 22, 2014 3:09 PM

Feb 2011
Dayummm, that sure went by really fast. Seems like that was the room Ciel was tortured in. I wonder what's that old guy's implication into all this.
Aug 22, 2014 3:23 PM

Jan 2012
Aww Ciel's smile when tricking Soma looked kinder and brighter in the manga...

Anyway look forward to the servants protecting the mansion :D
Aug 22, 2014 3:44 PM

Apr 2013
Good episode, That guy is pretty creepy, as well as that 'show' joker put on.Next episode should be good with the circus attacking the mansion ^-^
Aug 22, 2014 3:46 PM

Aug 2010
Wow it was so long ago when I first read this part in the manga.. This episode really brought back the creeps

also, yay lizzy!
xSimplicityAug 22, 2014 3:50 PM
Aug 22, 2014 3:50 PM

Apr 2008
Definitely got a lot darker with this one... the children... D:
Aug 22, 2014 3:58 PM
Jul 2013
seiobo said:

Thank God I'm not the only one who noticed that - I had to double check that scene XD

Lol and Peter's voice still bugs me
Aug 22, 2014 4:00 PM
Jul 2013
At least eng subs are now available. So I sort of skimmed through the manga and I'm curious...is Book of Circus really going to be 10 episodes?
That's what I've heard so far but there quite a lot of material left it this arc and if the studio is following the manga then I think it would be more than 10 episodes well I hope so because I frikkening love the opening and characters.

I don't why but I feel sorry for Joker, weird because we haven't really learnt much about him but he seems to really treasure his 'father'.
This was an OK episode gonna give it a 4/5 (not enough Snake lol)
Aug 22, 2014 4:38 PM

Nov 2013
AOTS
Aug 22, 2014 4:53 PM
Oct 2009
I'm glad they didn't censor those little kids jumping to their deaths!

Crez said:
BUT HOLD!!! Why do I see the annoying as hell Grelle in the preview??!? He's not supposed to be in this arc at all!

I'm also EXTREMELY worried as to what they'll do with 3 whole episodes left and, even though I don't dislike Grell, I don't want random filler with him nor with anyone else.
If they couldn't fill up the whole 10 episodes, maybe they should've made an OVA like they're planning for that other arc.
However, I'll endure filler, as long as they don't make any changes that would alter the story of the arc itself. They better not change the ending.
Aug 22, 2014 4:54 PM

Aug 2008
Haven't seen Lizzy in awhile; glad to see her at least once before the show ends :)

Damn, creepy Kelvin guy. As creepy as it was, I think in the credits, it listed him as the same guy who played Detective Oishi from Higurashi series. That somehow made me lol.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Aug 22, 2014 5:20 PM

Nov 2007
Oh,that dinner show was pretty fantastic...

But man,it's pretty annoying how are they delaying the streaming with subs every damn week.
Aug 22, 2014 5:31 PM
Aug 2013
guyklc said:
Haven't seen Lizzy in awhile; glad to see her at least once before the show ends :)

Damn, creepy Kelvin guy. As creepy as it was, I think in the credits, it listed him as the same guy who played Detective Oishi from Higurashi series. That somehow made me lol.

I knew he sounded familiar. He also plays Inspector Megure in Detective Conan, which is the complete opposite of this guy.

Anyway, that episode was incredible. I thought the kidnapping scene was disturbing but this definitely took the cake.
Aug 22, 2014 5:58 PM

Jul 2013
what a dark episode. everything makes sense now.

i guess grell being in the next episode is anime original since he wasn't featured in this arc in the manga.

it was great to see elizabeth too.

i kinda wish funimation would stop delaying this show though
Aug 22, 2014 6:16 PM

Apr 2014
Oooh...this is getting really creepy. I can understand why many of the people who read the manga were indignant at this being cut out of the first season; it would have contributed so much to the plot! And I think Kuroshitsuji needs that dark element as a reminder that the butler is a demon, not a person who is in love with Ciel/ only wants to be his friend. Demon butlers aren't fluffy pet animals, oh no.

Nevertheless, this episode wasn't as drama-filled as the others. Half of it was about Ciel being sick, but I suppose the second half really made up for that, because ooh, I was starting to shiver a little bit because there was something incredibly eerie that I couldn't put a coherent thought to during this entire episode.

The thing is, Joker has no choice but to obey Father. It's as though he's bound in, well, a contract. In a way, he's indebted to Father for saving him and his comrades from the workhouse, and even though Father just did that in order to manipulate them, Joker still feels that he owes something to Father because that's all he had really wanted. He clearly doesn't agree with many of Father's principles, but now, he's a servant of sorts to Father and must be at his beck and call. It's a bit complicated of a relationship for me to explain. Joker doesn't really like Father, but he feels gratitude to him and due to this, even if Father does horrible things, he has no right to question that and because of the debt he feels he needs to repay, Joker will follow all of Father's orders.

Some of the animation in this episode was questionable, or maybe I'm just a bit confused. Firstly, did Agni have a voice change or was the screen supposed to be focused on Prince Soma? I had to rewatch that segment several times and I'm still not sure what's going on, which makes me think it was indeed some sort of animation error. And then, as I think was mentioned before in this thread, is Peter a ventriloquist or did they just forget to animate him speaking? Ah, well, hope it's back to normal next time.

Uhu, dolls have always been a bit creepy to me so I thought that those children were dolls at first, and I thought, well, the circus that they're performing at the dinner can't be that bad, can it? When the first performer fell, I had this pretty neutral expression on my face because I expected that she might just break into a few wooden pieces at the worst.

Then I saw the blood and several different horrified thoughts ran through my head at once. This isn't a real occurrence, but I mean, even in the fantasy world, that's one child that will never be returned safely to her parents; one child that won't be saved. The same applies for those two eaten by the lion. I don't know; for some reason, those scenes really impacted me. It's not real, it doesn't even look like it's happening in real life, but...just imagine, your children gone missing and it turns out that they've been killed as entertainment for some old deranged guy.

Ah, and speaking of Father! He's certainly much more complex than a crazy person. I think he believes that what he is doing is truly good, but the problem is that he's so insane that he doesn't see what's really going on. His idea of what will please people is far from what sane people would consider entertainment.

Lastly, that ominous scene at the very end, with Ciel looking at a reconstruction of what happened in his past...ooh, I'm a bit apprehensive now. It's clear something very, very terrible happened to him there, probably an experience that hasn't been revealed in true detail yet. There's not much that can faze Ciel. But this goes back again to my post when we discovered Ciel has asthma. Sebastian may be a very powerful demon, but he cannot expel his master's asthma because even that is beyond his control. And that force is perhaps one of the more dangerous ones. The same goes for Ciel's memories and what he sees when he looks at the reconstruction of the arena. Sebastian can't pin those flashbacks down with a silver fork and this is where he's truly helpless. This is something he can't defend his master from. But how much, how much does he really care, unless these memories have the potential to destroy Ciel?

[ a ] [ i ] wo atsumete
たくさん の あい お あつめたら
tumblr
ことば で きみ に とどけよう
deviantart
みえない きもち お かたち に したら
last.fm
こころ の なか まで とどく から

Aug 22, 2014 6:24 PM

Aug 2011
guyklc said:

It will be hilarious seeing his reaction as he finds out what happened to the demon after that event..

Aug 22, 2014 6:38 PM

Jun 2014
Well I guess having to wait a day to watch this episode was definitely worth it!

This episode was very dark and seeing Ciel having to re-live his trauma was heart wretching!

I really hope they aren't teasing me again with Grell sneak peeks! I want to see Grell!
So glad that I'm not a huge manga reader, because the manga readers WHINE WAY TOO MUCH and have to RUIN every adapted anime for the ANIME ONLY WATCHERS!
Aug 22, 2014 7:18 PM

Dec 2012
swaggahsaurus said:

Some of the animation in this episode was questionable, or maybe I'm just a bit confused. Firstly, did Agni have a voice change or was the screen supposed to be focused on Prince Soma? I had to rewatch that segment several times and I'm still not sure what's going on, which makes me think it was indeed some sort of animation error. And then, as I think was mentioned before in this thread, is Peter a ventriloquist or did they just forget to animate him speaking? Ah, well, hope it's back to normal next time.

Then I saw the blood and several different horrified thoughts ran through my head at once. This isn't a real occurrence, but I mean, even in the fantasy world, that's one child that will never be returned safely to her parents; one child that won't be saved. The same applies for those two eaten by the lion. I don't know; for some reason, those scenes really impacted me. It's not real, it doesn't even look like it's happening in real life, but...just imagine, your children gone missing and it turns out that they've been killed as entertainment for some old deranged guy.

I thought the animation was a lil more lower quality as well. especially with the background characters. what actually bothered me though was the fact that I COULDN'T SEE ANYTHING. it was so dark for like half the episode.
as for peter, he's a trapeze artist with Wendy. They're midgets/dwarfs, btw, in case it wasn't clear.

The scene in the manga was even worse for me, because they let the kids survive for a few moments longer, adding suspense, if that makes sense. like, the girl made it a little longer on the tightrope, and her fall was more dramatic and gory.

they did a good job with Baron's voice, though.

I don't remember the doll scene, lel. whatever.
Aug 22, 2014 7:28 PM

Jun 2014
Another interesting episode, but I'm also worried about the next 3 episodes. I don't suspect that they were going this fast already.

While the arc is going to end in several more episodes, but actually in the manga it's just like several chapters left and they can animate it quickly. I wonder how they will animate the last 3 episodes.

A-1 Pictures did a good job though. But, if only the blood scene was like, more bloody, it will be more interesting! And Episode 7 kinda has the different style..?
Aug 22, 2014 7:29 PM

Aug 2008
warriorsftw said:
what actually bothered me though was the fact that I COULDN'T SEE ANYTHING. it was so dark for like half the episode.

That is not a problem with the episode, it's a problem with Funimation's mastering.
Aug 22, 2014 7:51 PM

Dec 2012
I loved this episode XD Sebastian being nice to Ciel and blowing his soup was so cute. Also it's so awesome that Grell will be in the next episode. I don't care if he was not in the manga I have been waiting for him to appear.
Aug 22, 2014 8:01 PM

Jul 2009
Linkark07 said:

I was thinking the same thing. There's no excuse for them to be doing such bad things just because they feel indebted to him. It would make more sense if he was holding them some how, maybe holding a loved one hostage or forcing them through some magical force/hypnotism. but as it is now it seems like they're just blindly following him out of some twisted guilt/admiration?
Aug 22, 2014 8:07 PM
Oct 2009
Inugirlz said:
Linkark07 said:

I was thinking the same thing. There's no excuse for them to be doing such bad things just because they feel indebted to him. It would make more sense if he was holding them some how, maybe holding a loved one hostage or forcing them through some magical force/hypnotism. but as it is now it seems like they're just blindly following him out of some twisted guilt/admiration?

I thought they seem scared of him. He most likely did some scary things to them before. The way he said like 'You're a bad child', Joker seemed more scared than disappointed.
Aug 22, 2014 8:08 PM

May 2011
I wonder what the hell the they're gonna animate in the next 3 episodes :I I really thought that this is episode 9 but I was surprised when I saw that it's actually episode 7 (how dump I am -_-).

Anyway, maybe they're gonna do some building-up for the next arc ? because there's no way this arc can be dragged any further.
Aug 22, 2014 8:11 PM

Jul 2013
Inugirlz said:
Linkark07 said:

i think it's both fear and the fact that the circus kids feel indebted to kelvin that are driving the circus's actions. basically it seems that the situation is that a psycho who the circus members are scared of saved them and now they have to do his bidding because they have no other choice. at least that's how i see it
Aug 22, 2014 8:45 PM

Jun 2013
holy shit that was epic and the ost it was amazing
Aug 22, 2014 10:05 PM

Mar 2013
Inugirlz said:
Linkark07 said:

It hasn't been explained fully yet. You'll see why soon enough, most likely in the next episode.
lament-flowerAug 22, 2014 10:10 PM
Aug 23, 2014 12:05 AM
Aug 2014
Anyone noticed Ciel's eye is gone?
http://imgur.com/mAkAVoc
Aug 23, 2014 1:32 AM
Jul 2010
The animation wasn't great in this episode, actually the overall animation doesn't do the beautiful art of the manga any justice. It didn't bother me that much, but still I hope they don't mess up the next 3 episodes. This was an okay episode, with annoying fillers (for a manga reader) ... hopefully by next week we'll get to see more of what's in that basement and more action.
Aoiyuki92Aug 23, 2014 1:37 AM
Aug 23, 2014 1:48 AM
Mar 2011
Interesting episode. Is it me or this show's getting horror vibes? You know, like the reaction of Ciel when he sees the room?

And also, did she survive?

Hanaye91 said:
Anyone noticed Ciel's eye is gone?
http://imgur.com/mAkAVoc
I think they just didn't have time and / or budget to draw it.
Aug 23, 2014 1:59 AM

Aug 2010
This guy is just F***ed up <_<

Poor Joker having to make the kids kill themselves >~<

Well fun as usual ^^ Can't wait for the mansion attack part!
Aug 23, 2014 2:07 AM

Dec 2011
Freaking old geezer is keeping those poor kids as his personal slaves or something...

Joker's an idiot for even listening to what that old geezer had to say, even if he "saved" them from the streets.

Soma and Agni are always such a hilarious pair to watch XD.

Hahaha, Ciel got creeped out by Sebastian's affectionate behavior XD.

LOL, the guys back at the manor were looking really fabulous to be honest.

I wonder if the kids are all hypnotized or something :/?

What the f-ck... that old geezer needs to be dealt with as soon as possible, those poor kids just died or got eaten by the lion...

At least Joker was conflicted and showed remorse/pain when the kids were performing.

Damn, that room looks the same as the one Ciel was tortured in...

I can't wait for the next episode to be out :D
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
Aug 23, 2014 4:52 AM

Oct 2013
That geezer is scary as hell ,wtf is he ?

I remember the butler at the end I think he is the one with madam red.
Aug 23, 2014 9:19 AM

Apr 2010
I read it in the manga, but in the anime... brrrr... Though I don't think they showerd Joker's reaction in the manga to the "show".

Aug 23, 2014 10:42 AM
Oct 2009
EfiChan said:
I read it in the manga, but in the anime... brrrr... Though I don't think they showerd Joker's reaction in the manga to the "show".

No I'm pretty sure they did.
Aug 23, 2014 11:31 AM

Dec 2008
Father. That asshole! Even Joker didn't take pleasure in seeing those kids die in such an horrific way.
Aug 23, 2014 6:29 PM

Dec 2013
I thought this episode was pretty good. They captured Kelvin very well, and the scenes with the children were very disturbing.
I haven't been having a problem with fillers because I haven't noticed an excessive amount, and all of them just added to the story.
However, I am a bit concerned about seeing Grell in the preview. Having read the manga, I'm not as big of a fan of him as I was when I had only seen the first season of the anime. Hopefully they don't make a big deal out of him when he's not supposed to be there.
Aug 23, 2014 6:38 PM

Aug 2013
Good chapter, not yet know how they will adapt "book of circus" in 10 chapters.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 23, 2014 10:23 PM

Apr 2010
Hmmm Joker should have stopped, I don't get why he still keeps defending that psychotic prick. -sigh- Soon it'll all end.
Aug 23, 2014 11:03 PM
Sep 2013
Ok, I only watched a few episodes of the first season, never watched the second season and I've caught up to the manga. I've noticed that the anime has changed a lot of stuff and, wow, Elizabeth has a really high pitched voiced...I thought that it'd be lower but not too low, no wonder anime watchers didn't like her. Not to mention that she's also portrayed as a weak character. Apart from that, I like this episode, it's great that the animation still looks good. I've seen anime where the first episode had great animation and along the way, it starts to crumble.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2014

150 by Sun_Chan »»
May 6, 11:35 PM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2014

131 by Sun_Chan »»
May 6, 11:08 PM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2014

98 by Sun_Chan »»
May 6, 8:41 PM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2014

93 by Sun_Chan »»
May 6, 7:53 PM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 7, 2014

70 by Sun_Chan »»
May 6, 6:50 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.