Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 13, 2014 5:27 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Decent episode.

Gotta protect dem smiles. . There were some moments where it dragged but overall was good. I sense something bad might happen but there's understanding of feelings here. Nice compass too. Next episode might be more development for Miuna and Hikaru? I hope so~

LOL, Chitsaki's scenes of trying to wear her clothes is just so fucking hilarious. http://imgur.com/JkA2lir
Stark700Feb 13, 2014 8:07 AM
Feb 13, 2014 5:36 AM

Nov 2013
Manaka always sleeping, kaname suffers again with Tsumugu and Chisaki, she compares her past self again and at the end Chisaki shows hikari is always number one in her heart (I hope she will understand she has no chance and move on with her new life)
Touma94Feb 13, 2014 5:48 AM
Feb 13, 2014 6:06 AM

May 2009
Okada is dragging plot but Chisaki ending up with Tsumugu is obvious.
Feb 13, 2014 6:14 AM
Jan 2010
I think I'm going to start shipping Tsumugu/Miuna. Less drama. They only need to get together, forget their unrequited love and be happy! ha!
Feb 13, 2014 6:22 AM
Jan 2014
meme-chan said:
I think I'm going to start shipping Tsumugu/Miuna. Less drama. They only need to get together, forget their unrequited love and be happy! ha!

and then tsugumu will be arrested for child abuse
Chisaki what he said at the end, when he saw Manaka?
kido22Feb 13, 2014 6:26 AM
Feb 13, 2014 6:27 AM

Jan 2011
The episode felt so awkward and forced, I dont know why they insist so badly on keeping weird ships afloat. Also, not much happened, really. I was so hoping the relationships conclusion for that show wont be in the last episode. Wont be the case, it might even pull some AnoHana ending :(
Feb 13, 2014 6:35 AM
Jan 2014
you will not see me for more episodes concerning Chisaki and hikari.
Feb 13, 2014 6:43 AM
Jan 2010
AlexGK said:
The episode felt so awkward and forced, I dont know why they insist so badly on keeping weird ships afloat. Also, not much happened, really. I was so hoping the relationships conclusion for that show wont be in the last episode. Wont be the case, it might even pull some AnoHana ending :(

Oh god, no. I don't mind open endings when the show is short, but Nagiasu is 26 episodes long so I really hope at least one of the ships happen. I'll send Okada hate mail if after all the unrequited love drama nothing happens =/
Feb 13, 2014 6:53 AM

Oct 2012
Poor Miuna... so this is the beginning of war between kaname and tsumugu?

Feb 13, 2014 6:59 AM
Jan 2014
Chisaki is still believed to be in love with hikari?
Feb 13, 2014 7:02 AM
Jan 2014
kido22 said:
Chisaki is still believed to be in love with hikari?

Yes she is still in love with him, it's obvious in this episode. Nobody move on the from past yet.
OtabanaFeb 13, 2014 7:05 AM
Feb 13, 2014 7:04 AM
Aug 2013
Manaka awakes next episode eh?

Stop fighting, people!! Time has passed, move on!
Feb 13, 2014 7:06 AM
Jan 2014
hikari and Chisaki you will not see any more.
were revised after 6 episodes.
but what kaname said he tsugumu?
Feb 13, 2014 8:09 AM
Dec 2013
What I understand so far:

- Tsumugu say thanks to Kaname for saving him at Ofunehiki day. Kaname replied he did that just because he is land people who cannot survive in sea and because he will always by Chisaki's side.

- Hikari told stories from Ofunehiki day to Manaka and asked what happenned when he can't reach her hand that day.

- Chisaki caught on Miuna's feeling for Hikari and felt deja vu with her own feeling.

- In the end, Chisaki said, turns out, it will always be Hikari, the one that she likes.

I think in next episode we'll see Miuna consulting to Tsumugu about her feeling. Probably because she secretly wish Manaka won't return (?). Same as Chisaki dilemma back then.

Idk what's with u guys, but I find this ep is great.
Making up the lost from last week, this is Chisaki centered episode. Lol.
Love it when Kaname angry.
Love it when Chisaki drunked and had an honest conversation with Tsumugu.
Most important is, FINALLY TSUMUGU GET MORE DIALOGUE!!! AND LAUGHED TOO.. Lol ><

Ps. I seriously think Chisaki has fold her feeling to Hikari.
She loves him but not wanting him. Idk, it looks more like a confession from her, all over again.
The reason why she loves him.
Feb 13, 2014 8:31 AM

Jul 2010
This pretty much confirms Tsumugu has affection for Chisaki.
Can't get myself to sympathize with Kaname, he seems pretty salty nowadays. Can't blame him though. He's at a very serious disadvantage against Tsumugu and not to mention Hikari.

Miuna is currently like the old Chisaki.

I'm kinda more interested in Chisaki x Tsumugu x Kaname's relationship for now. They seem to be the more interesting crew.
Feb 13, 2014 8:34 AM

Jun 2013
wtf with chisaki realizing she still likes hikari

girl, you are 19

just move on you'll be so much happier if you learn to accept and let go of hikari. please

ALSO WTF DID KANAME REALLY THINK TSUMUGU WAS GOING TO DO TO CHISAKI...JESUS CHRIST like where does he even come from?? he emerges from the shadows like honestly kaname frick off
Feb 13, 2014 8:35 AM
Nov 2013
Hikari is one, boring, annoying, childish, girls like it so ridiculous is a manga character because otherwise it would be a friendless recluse. Triggered the worst MC of all animes.
I was fose TSUMUGU he struck it into the foot in ass Chisaki.
Chiasaki is an eternal child in love with an annoying guy who is not even there for her.
Chiasaki so dara value Tsumugu when he loses, he does everything for her and she's not worth it, she always finds a way to hurt Tsumugo.
No iffy Tsumugu is the improved character of this series he should not be the Mc Hikari the Hiritante, lamentavelo so in manga into a ridiculous guy like Hikari having all girl surrounding him.
Feb 13, 2014 8:37 AM

May 2013
Can't believe Chisaki still has feelings for Hikari. That love triangle between her, Tsumugu, and Kaname. I hope that Manaka will wake up soon.
Feb 13, 2014 8:37 AM

Sep 2013
Watching halfway... Noticed Chisaki now drowns herself in sorrow at times. Wow.
-

I've always... always been watching you... This whole time... Because you were there... That's why I was able to try hard. So you could have some balance! So you wouldn't treat me like a kid! So you would see me as an actual girl! Even while you were gone... You were right here! You were right here in my heart!
Feb 13, 2014 8:43 AM
Jan 2014
delulytric said:
Watching halfway... Noticed Chisaki now drowns herself in sorrow at times. Wow.

hikari has feelings for Manaka.
Feb 13, 2014 8:43 AM

Sep 2012
so this episode was just weird....... they kept bringing back all these old feelings.....and like seriously hiku needs to get a clue and realize whats going on around him....he seems to be the focal point of this dysfunctional relationship between all the characters. I m a little tired of it they need to get a sense of closure from these feelings especially chisaki feelings....he knows how she feels about him, and yet he keeps doing things that seem "to nice" like the whole thing " you haven't changed at all" ...errr dude your not helping anything by saying that

so if the story keeps going this way i believe we really are gonna have an anohana
"Romance can strengthen people, but it can also make them useless."

Deishu Kaiki
Feb 13, 2014 8:46 AM

Oct 2010
Kaname really annoyed me this episode. He now just seems so petty and bitter, and he even said he considered leaving Tsumugu to drown 5 years ago, at the moment he just looks like a real asshole.
Feb 13, 2014 8:49 AM

Dec 2012
"Sea God is a selfish jerk." Totally right,Hikari.
Damn,that Kaname and Tsumugu moment. Kaname, I feel you.
Chisaki still has feelings for Hikari,of course. Kaname is suffering for you,and that bishounen Tsumugu likes you... right.
So,the Sea God took Manaka's ena,and in return gives it to Miuna? Goddammit.
Feb 13, 2014 8:50 AM

Sep 2013
Kaname, Tsumugu and Chisaki scenes were better off than Hikari and Chisaki scenes... This episode felt a little off, and without much Miuna appearance, is meh. D:
-

I've always... always been watching you... This whole time... Because you were there... That's why I was able to try hard. So you could have some balance! So you wouldn't treat me like a kid! So you would see me as an actual girl! Even while you were gone... You were right here! You were right here in my heart!
Feb 13, 2014 8:51 AM

Dec 2012
mianghuei said:
Manaka awakes next episode eh?

Stop fighting, people!! Time has passed, move on!

I don't think she'll wake up.
Feb 13, 2014 8:54 AM

Aug 2010
The romance action is getting real. Hikari stealing all the bitches XD
All of them can't help but like him :P ^^

Poor Kaname. I really feel bad for him. It seems he's finding it more obvious that he won't win no matter :(

Tsumugu admitted that he's in love with Chisaki and even told it directly to Kaname saying now that u guys have came back our relationship that was suspended will finally move on. The drinking part was funny. Chisaki was cute <3

Loved the Chisaki wearing school seifuku part too. She's friggin HOT!!! *A*

The way she said Miuna liking Hikari was cute had me lol XD Then she realizes she still loves him too ^^; I wonder if her love is strong enough for her to fight for him or she won't try even though she knows she likes him?

Also loved the part with her and Hikari under water. Umigami really is a selfish brat XD

Poor Tsumugu and Kaname...they're both fighting for her and she's off with the 3rd guy they're not even counting as a part of the competition XD

Lots of drama I guess for nxt ep seeing as Manaka hasn't woken up yet.
Feb 13, 2014 8:57 AM

Jan 2014
I really love the scene when tsumugu tell the truth about his feelings about chisaki. and the truth has been spoken. now i hate kaname, he is so fucking asshole
watashi wa nanimo shinakatta
Feb 13, 2014 8:58 AM
Jan 2011
The Sea God is not a kid, he's just lonely...
Feb 13, 2014 9:02 AM
Jan 2014
I guess chisaki x tsumugu is canon now.. Still, i feel like everything is going too perfect for tsumugu. He is the only one without suffering while everyone is suffering because of him. Chisaki still loving hikari is a bit odd since hikari is a child while chisaki is almost akaris age (from back then). The kaname ship has sunken for good and kaname will still be eternally suffering.

edit:
I dont like the fact that the story is focusing so much on chisaki and tsumugu. Tsumugu is still too boring and perfect, i meen c'mon just say you like her and im 100% sure she wont say no.
Feb 13, 2014 9:03 AM
Mar 2008
Chisaki still not moving on. God this is so stupid.
Feb 13, 2014 9:04 AM
Jan 2011
Madara31 said:
Kaname really annoyed me this episode. He now just seems so petty and bitter, and he even said he considered leaving Tsumugu to drown 5 years ago, at the moment he just looks like a real asshole.

He considers it, the fact that he didn't proves that he is a good man. He's just bitter that Tsumugu had such a head start. Tbh, I understand him...
Feb 13, 2014 9:05 AM
Jan 2014
draker said:
Chisaki still not moving on. God this is so stupid.

Hang in there!! There's still 7 episodes left!
Feb 13, 2014 9:08 AM

Sep 2013
IM HAPPY CUZ CHISAKI STILL HAS FEELING TOWARDS HIKARI

Feb 13, 2014 9:12 AM

Aug 2011
A fine episode except for that scene at the end when Chisaki went down to Shioshishio. Seriously, what the hell was Hikari doing down there? How convenient that he would be there to rescue her when some random sea current got her into trouble. Also why was Hikari completely unaffected by it? They didn't even try to explain this, even a half-assed explanation would've been better than nothing. This attempt to bring Chisaki and Hikari closer together was completely forced, what the hell were they thinking?
Feb 13, 2014 9:13 AM

Sep 2013
Anyone think that Manaka is inlove with Tsumugu still? Since the Sea gods story said that "The Wife" was depressed and lonely cause she had to leave someone from the surface that she loved, and Tsumugu is the only one from the surface that she came into a lot of contact with.

Please not be TsumuguxManaka. that shipping is just eww.
Feb 13, 2014 9:16 AM

Oct 2010
KanameFujiwara said:
Madara31 said:

He considers it, the fact that he didn't proves that he is a good man. He's just bitter that Tsumugu had such a head start. Tbh, I understand him...
He shouldn't have even considered it. How can you consider letting someone die, who didn't even do anything wrong to you, just to advance your own selfish desires? And now he's acting all possessive when they're not even in a relationship. Seriously, this episode didn't make him look good at all.
Feb 13, 2014 9:16 AM

Sep 2008
DeathyZA said:
Anyone think that Manaka is inlove with Tsumugu still? Since the Sea gods story said that "The Wife" was depressed and lonely cause she had to leave someone from the surface that she loved, and Tsumugu is the only one from the surface that she came into a lot of contact with.

Manaka go to Sea God instead Akari.

Tsumugu for Manaka was like idol or something like that...
or like Manaka said he was like "Sun" for her.

Also after this episode Tsumugu is in love with Chisaki, so...
even if she have feelings for him, looks this is one-sided love
Feb 13, 2014 9:17 AM
Aug 2013
yooooooooooooooooooooooosh stil got hopes for ChisakeXHikari! ill pray to god! a good tsumuguxmanaka is still possible. was i the only who found it a bit anticlimax that we didnt saw Sayu this episode?
Feb 13, 2014 9:20 AM

Sep 2013
LittleStar said:
DeathyZA said:

Manaka go to Sea God instead Akari.

Tsumugu for Manaka was like idol or something like that...
or like Manaka said he was like "Sun" for her.

Can only hope, id rather see HikarixManaka then any other pairing in this anime, everything is going perfect for Tsumugu, I mean ofc he is going to get Chisaki in the end, But we don't know who Hikari is going to end up with or Kaname. gah! hate anime like these that play on peoples emotions :(
Feb 13, 2014 9:21 AM

Aug 2012
DeathyZA said:

I was thinking that too. He's the only one that she would have to "leave" the sea for. If her heart was only with Hikari, I don't think the sea god would be threatened and have to give her ena to someone else in order to replace her, since she would stay there with Hikari. I sure as hell hope that's not the case though.

What Tsumugu said about fulfilling what you've lost with something new is basically the sea god in a nut shell, confirmed by Chisaki hinting that the sea god is like them, unchanging through time. That's clearly why Manaka hasn't woken yet, she probably won't wake up till her ena returns and shows heart to stay in the sea*coughcoughMiuna*

Sea god: "It puts the lotion on it's skin.."
Feb 13, 2014 9:24 AM
Jan 2011
Madara31 said:
KanameFujiwara said:
Madara31 said:

He shouldn't have even considered it. How can you consider letting someone die, who didn't even do anything wrong to you, just to advance your own selfish desires? And now he's acting all possessive when they're not even in a relationship. Seriously, this episode didn't make him look good at all.

I don't think we should judged people based on what they think but instead judged them base on what they DO. The fact is despite the temptation to just kill Tsumugu off he did not and choose otherwise. He made that choice willingly, should that not be taken under consideration in determining his worth as a man?
Feb 13, 2014 9:24 AM

Dec 2011
Why Chisaki why? Get over it.
Welp, I'm still thinking that she's going to end up with Tsumugu so whatever.
Feb 13, 2014 9:25 AM

Sep 2013
AlexTheRiot said:
DeathyZA said:

I was thinking that too. He's the only one that she would have to "leave" the sea for. If her heart was only with Hikari, I don't think the sea god would be threatened and have to give her ena to someone else in order to replace her, since she would stay there with Hikari. I sure as hell hope that's not the case though.

What Tsumugu said about fulfilling what you've lost with something new is basically the sea god in a nut shell, confirmed by Chisaki hinting that the sea god is like them, unchanging through time. That's clearly why Manaka hasn't woken yet, she probably won't wake up till her ena returns and shows heart to stay in the sea*coughcoughMiuna*

Sea god: "It puts the lotion on it's skin.."

Like Honestly, if Hikari does end up with Miuna, which I think wont even happen, I mean look how Hikari is inlove with Manaka still, why would his feelings just change from Manaka to Miuna. and also he only thinks of Miuna as family now... Miuna is just being selfish as she probably does not want Manaka to wake up, please just give up your ena that you stole from manaka and give it back so she can wake up!
Feb 13, 2014 9:30 AM
Jul 2013
There are no signs that Manaka wake, no!
Feb 13, 2014 9:31 AM

May 2013
Manaka pls wake up bby-chan :(
Feb 13, 2014 9:32 AM

Oct 2010
KanameFujiwara said:
Madara31 said:
KanameFujiwara said:
Madara31 said:

I don't think we should judged people based on what they think but instead judged them base on what they DO. The fact is despite the temptation to just kill Tsumugu off he did not and choose otherwise. He made that choice willingly, should that not be taken under consideration in determining his worth as a man?
I'm not saying Kaname is a bad person. All I'm saying is that now, he's acting like an asshole. His tunnel vision for Chisaki has only ever brought out the worst in him and that was explicitly shown this episode.
Feb 13, 2014 9:33 AM

Jan 2014
Man this show.... I really dislike tsumugu. He has everything way too easy. I really hope he doesn't end up with chisaki but I'm sure that's going to happen. I feel really bad for kaname.

Chisaki needs to give up on hikari because we all know he wont give up on manaka. I'm pretty sure if someone has to go to the sea god it will probably be miuna.
Watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, you wont be disappointed. http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Uran10
Check out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEz0PrV3Vh-ksW0mzOWnnSQ

Feb 13, 2014 9:33 AM

Jan 2014
First half was great, second not so much.
Chisaki still in love with Hikari kind of annoyed me and that's annoying because Chisaki is my favourite.
Kaname too overprotective and him even considering letting Tsumugu disappear..

I want Manaka to wake up, I really miss her. I used to find her kind of annoying, but now I like her and want her back T_T

Looks like Tsumugu will make a move sooner or later on Chisaki, which I sure hope he does. Tsumugu x Chisaki!
Melon
Feb 13, 2014 9:36 AM

Dec 2013
Holy shit! Everything that I forecast and predicted so far has come true!

Kaname FINALLY openly declairing war on Tsumugu, who has FINALLY decided to show his damn intentions. Only for both ships to be shot down by one Chisaki going "Oh I still love Hikari!"

Oh joy! Oh joy! Now all we need is for Manaka to wake up with no memories and fall in love with Tsumugu again for every ship to get shot to shit.

The grandpa's story has some serious implications about this. Manaka was losing her Ena underwater, clear indication that there was something or someone on the surface that she missed and wanted, thus as per prior history, the Sea God was granting her that wish, by making her give up something (Ena).

Given how everything so far has played out thus far, all we really need is for Manaka to wake up for the atomic feels to blow up in our faces.

Of course, the alternative setting would be that the Sea God decided to grant Miuna's wish, and in return decided to give up on Manaka (which actually doesn't make much sense unless she really wanted to go back to the surface - i.e. the Tsumugu implication).

One thing to mention though:
If Manaka really does want Tsumugu, we are going to have a complete standstill. The main quartet will then become Hikari > Manaka > Tsumugu > Chisaki > Hikari

Poor Kaname will end up with Saya or forever alone. Miuna is nearly certified forever alone material for me, unless Manaka fails to wake up at all.

I'm gonna stop my crazy-accurate speculation this time around and wait to watch the fireworks in the next episode.

Overall I give this episode a 10/10, just for Kaname and Tsumugu leaving everything out in the open, and for Chisaki's school uniform and non-alcohol skit.

Can't wait for another feels explosion soon. Bring on the next episode!

L-RyoshiFeb 13, 2014 9:43 AM
HESTIAAPPROVES
Feb 13, 2014 9:38 AM
Jan 2011
Madara31 said:
KanameFujiwara said:
Madara31 said:
KanameFujiwara said:
Madara31 said:

I'm not saying Kaname is a bad person. All I'm saying is that now, he's acting like an asshole. His tunnel vision for Chisaki has only ever brought out the worst in him and that was explicitly shown this episode.

You're right he's acting like an asshole but hey, I can understand that. You woo a girl only to find her living with your rival behaving like a housewife. I'm surprise he's remaining this calm- I wouldn't. Worst part is that Kaname is living there - netorare indeed!
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2014

652 by oooo3333 »»
Apr 3, 12:02 AM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2013

385 by Wishimog »»
Feb 18, 10:10 PM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

353 by trabeus1 »»
Jan 18, 5:58 AM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2014

431 by Redcher »»
Sep 30, 2023 5:48 AM

» Your emotions throughout?

sorames - Jun 8, 2023

12 by mo_lave »»
Sep 26, 2023 8:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.