Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Apr 23, 2014 10:21 AM

Dec 2009
One dub does not "most" equal. And from the sound of it, the slang was just the director's interpretation of the characters. I wouldn't call it "taking liberties" unless the direct meaning of the dialogue were changed, which I can't really determine without watching the show.
Apr 23, 2014 5:50 PM

Jan 2014
Lucky Star
Apr 23, 2014 7:17 PM
Oct 2013
Black Lagoon: Roberta's Blood Trail - Like the TV series, very good dub.
Sword Art Online - Good enough dub
Blue Exorcist - Also a good dub
Apr 24, 2014 6:08 PM

Mar 2014
Bubblegum Crisis-The J-Rock songs that have been translated in English are made of win, succeeding in where many, if not all English translated songs fail.

Check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgSxcrfs1g4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uZQpdmkTC8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4O-DtXgI2I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zky6MuD-76g
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 24, 2014 7:10 PM

Dec 2009
English dubbed music can be hit and miss, but there are plenty of other hits out there. Anything Vic Mignogna lends his vocals to is gold, as are the Yu Yu Hakusho OPs/EDs and a lot of the One Piece ones, to name a few.
Apr 24, 2014 7:24 PM

Mar 2014
XTApocalypse said:
English dubbed music can be hit and miss, but there are plenty of other hits out there. Anything Vic Mignogna lends his vocals to is gold, as are the Yu Yu Hakusho OPs/EDs and a lot of the One Piece ones, to name a few.

So how good were the translated J-Rock songs I've posted the links to?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 24, 2014 8:08 PM

Dec 2009
Having never seen the show and having skimmed the videos, the first one seemed kind of subpar but the other three were quite good, on par with the Yu Yu stuff.

Link to one, if you're curious.
Apr 24, 2014 8:52 PM

Jan 2014
Domayv said:

It's so rare to find people who thinks the Blue Exorcist dub is good
Apr 25, 2014 2:04 AM

Jul 2013
Currently re-watching Haganai with dubs. Yukimura should've sounded a little boyish. The same with Sora.

Though the rest are fine. Yozora's VA did a good job for a first role.
ThisNameSucksApr 25, 2014 2:08 AM
Apr 25, 2014 2:19 AM

Mar 2012
XTApocalypse said:
SeibaaHomu said:
It takes some obvious liberties as most Funimation dubs do

Most FUNimation dubs take liberties? Since when? They're extremely faithful with the vast majority of their series, and the ones that aren't are usually gag dubs.
Steins;Gate changes Kurisu from a closet otaku to a closet Trekkie along with a lot of other things which were effective but not exactly faithful

In the original Japanese for Future Diary Yuno and Yuki's performances are cartoony and over the top to match their character types while in the dub they sound a lot more human and much closer to what real teenagers sound like while still retaining the basic intent.

If there's a reference to otaku culture it will be replaced 9 times out of 10 (Along with my above example from Steins;Gate there's a joke in Fairy Tail where 'tsundere' is changed to 'acting coy').

NoelAkemi said:
Domayv said:

Really? I haven't seen it in Japanse but I loved the Blue Exorcist dub. Bryce Papenbrook was perfect as Rin.
Apr 25, 2014 4:44 AM

Mar 2014
XTApocalypse said:
Having never seen the show and having skimmed the videos, the first one seemed kind of subpar but the other three were quite good, on par with the Yu Yu stuff.

Link to one, if you're curious.

Here's a better quality of Mad Machine in English.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp5_QuZqJe4
Apr 25, 2014 9:08 AM

Dec 2009
SeibaaHomu said:
XTApocalypse said:
SeibaaHomu said:
It takes some obvious liberties as most Funimation dubs do

Most FUNimation dubs take liberties? Since when? They're extremely faithful with the vast majority of their series, and the ones that aren't are usually gag dubs.
Steins;Gate changes Kurisu from a closet otaku to a closet Trekkie along with a lot of other things which were effective but not exactly faithful

That surprises me. The other two examples aren't really "taking liberties," they're just translation choices. A dub isn't obligated to closely mimic the Japanese version, nor to keep certain terms in Japanese. Especially given how much crap people give dubbers about keeping honorifics in dubs, the "tsundere" thing is completely understandable.

I can't think of any times "otaku culture" references have been changed in FUNimation dubs, myself, but I haven't watched the ones you're referencing. Maybe it has to do with the director.
Apr 25, 2014 4:12 PM

Jan 2014
NoelAkemi said:
Domayv said:

Really? I haven't seen it in Japanse but I loved the Blue Exorcist dub. Bryce Papenbrook was perfect as Rin.

I loved the dub for Blue Exorcist too but when there's a dub clip people tend to bash Papenbrook as Rin. He was great as Rin IMO.
Apr 26, 2014 2:48 AM

Mar 2012
XTApocalypse said:
That surprises me. The other two examples aren't really "taking liberties," they're just translation choices.
Do you even know what 'taking liberties' means?
Apr 26, 2014 9:20 AM

Dec 2009
SeibaaHomu said:
XTApocalypse said:
That surprises me. The other two examples aren't really "taking liberties," they're just translation choices.
Do you even know what 'taking liberties' means?

The line has to be drawn somewhere. If you define it as making any kind of creative choice, then absolutely everything in the dubbing process is included.

"Direct translations" aren't objective. Some individual has to interpret dialogue and make a human judgement on which word or phrase translates most directly into English; and then, even if translators go through that initial process, the dialogue has to be modified from there so that it sounds natural (not broken) in English and so that it matches the mouth movements onscreen. As long as something falls within that general process, it's not "taking liberties," it's just an inherent part of dubbing.

Example:

"Hey, Naota-kun! Over here!"
"Naota! Hey! Look up here!"
"This way, Naota! Look here!"

are all simply translation choices and essentially the same line. If instead, the English dub featured the speaking character belching loudly to get Naota's attention, making some pun that wasn't present in the original dialogue, or something else that is entirely different between the two scripts, then that would be "taking liberties."

"Tsundere" to "acting coy" is a translation choice. No one without extensive prior experience with anime would know what "tsundere" means, and as far as attempts to translate the concept go, "acting coy" is a pretty decent summary.
Apr 26, 2014 3:02 PM

Oct 2013
I just checked geneon dub of Lupin the third Part 2 and boy is a mix bag.

Im usually the person that doesnt bother the changes in dialogue in dubs but man, this dub took it to a whole new level.

Change Dialogue (Expecially Zenigata's)
Added American References (Sometimes of things that didnt even exist in the 70s)
Added Dialogue that wasnt there.
Notice one change name

Is almost 4kids level, whovever the acting is just so good and it fits the show so well (sometimes i did aproved of some of the changes) that i just got to say that i still enjoy it well over the sub even though i think anyone would agree (dub fan or sub) that the lupin japanese cast is way more iconic that the dubs.
Apr 27, 2014 6:37 AM

Mar 2012
@XTApocalypse, any translation choice that even differs slightly to the original can be referred to as 'taking liberties'. It doesn't matter whether or not you and me agree with it. That's just how it is.

Anyway back on topic I originally decided to watch Highschool DxD subbed because:

a) The dub wasn't out by the time I started watching it
b) I'd already borrowed the entire show with fansubs from my friend; and
c) Because the Japanese cast had a lot of really good names (Including Ayana Taketatsu, my favourite seiyuu)

I suddenly got motivated to go back to the show but those files got deleted from my computer somehow. So on whim I decided to download a dual audio version instead (Buying it was an option but I don't even like the show very much so I'm not dropping $60 on it).

And I'm really glad I did. Everything I already disliked about the show remains intact but for some reason the dub just makes it all a bit more tolerable.

Issei is less annoying and the dialogue is more spiced up than the original. The VAs give some oddly compelling performances even during the most cheesy of scenes. And of course like most Funimation dubs they handle the comedy really well.

I think the funniest scene so far is when Rias and Issei visit a Japan obsessed foreign exchange student. I don't know what they did in the original, but they play her off as a weeaboo in the dub and the results are absolutely hilarious

"A Rabu Retta?!"
Apr 27, 2014 4:27 PM

Aug 2012
So I just started rewatching Steins;Gate after finishing the visual novel and man oh man do I miss FUNimation's localized scripts and voice acting. The Japanese Okabe sounds so hammy and Japanese Daru sounds so... dumb, almost like Mayuri even when he's explaining something technical. I thought that the two main male characters would at least sound smart in Japanese when they're explaining something, but they just can't get out of their archetypes even in a serious situation, Japanese Daru's acting being especially worse of the two.

I wish JAST USA had the resources to localize and dub the visual novel the way FUNimation dubbed the anime.
This topic has not been locked and is still available for discussion.
Apr 27, 2014 9:55 PM
Jan 2008
Watched episodes 1-5 of SWORD ART ONLINE. TERRIFIC show so far, speaking to me in all the right ways as a JRPG gamer. The dub is also pretty well done. The characters seemed natural and fitting, and no voices bothered me. The script adaptation was pretty solid as well.
Apr 28, 2014 12:19 AM

Oct 2013
gamer2710 said:

I wish JAST USA had the resources to localize and dub the visual novel the way FUNimation dubbed the anime.
Agree, after watching steins;gate dubbed, you cannot go back.

Back on topic, cheacked the dub of hanagai, pretty decent but man funimation got lazy on not dubbing the title cards animations.
Apr 28, 2014 5:50 AM

Jul 2013
Currently watching a dual audio version of Welcome to the NHK and I'm impressed. Greg Ayres was in it though and he sounds the same as usual. And this is one of the few times his voice actually fits the character his playing.
Apr 28, 2014 8:59 AM

Dec 2009
I've been enjoying NHK from what I've seen as well. The main character reminds me a little bit of Crispin Freeman's Kyon in his dry cynicism.
Apr 29, 2014 3:29 AM

Mar 2012
I finished watching the first season of Highschool DxD dubbed and now I've moved on to the sub for the OVAs and Season 2 since no dub is available.

I can confirm that the dub is far superior. Pretty much everything about the comedy that worked was Funimation's doing. I think what surprised me the most about switching to the dub that I was actually laughing at Issei's jokes. Now I'm absolutely positive that everything funny he said wasn't in the original.
Apr 29, 2014 5:31 PM

Jan 2014
SeibaaHomu said:
I finished watching the first season of Highschool DxD dubbed and now I've moved on to the sub for the OVAs and Season 2 since no dub is available.

I can confirm that the dub is far superior. Pretty much everything about the comedy that worked was Funimation's doing. I think what surprised me the most about switching to the dub that I was actually laughing at Issei's jokes. Now I'm absolutely positive that everything funny he said wasn't in the original.

Also Jamie Marchi as Rias was great
Apr 29, 2014 7:30 PM

Mar 2014
Queen's Blade, disgusting series. As for the dub of this series the moment I've found out that Echidna was voiced by Lisa Ortiz I said to myself while face-palming "I can never look at Amy Rose the same way again."

Watch episodes 3 and 10, then you'll understand.
Apr 29, 2014 8:15 PM

Dec 2009
I don't remember anything being wrong with the dub, but I may have just been distracted by everything else that was wrong with Queen's Blade. I didn't even watch past episode 1.

Bunny girls with acid breastmilk.
Apr 29, 2014 10:58 PM

Nov 2012
I've been going through Ergo Proxy lately. I have to say I'm more than happy with the voice actors. The actual dubbing has a few highly noticeable moments where you know it didn't work, but overall I'm not wrenching at all from watching it.
Apr 30, 2014 12:44 AM

Mar 2012
NoelAkemi said:
SeibaaHomu said:

Also Jamie Marchi as Rias was great
I thought she was great too as were most of the cast. Although with most of them I liked their Japanese VAs equally.

I mention Issei solely because of how much funnier he was than in the original. I really do commend them for taking a character whose about as amusing as typing 8008135 into a calculator and giving him so many genuinely funny lines
Apr 30, 2014 6:11 AM

Jul 2013
SeibaaHomu said:

I guess I'm watching that show dubbed.

OT: I'm currently re-watching SAO in the dubbed version (currently in episode 3) and I'm liking what I'm hearing so far.

And I can't find any threads in this club that's appropriate for this question to be posted in so I'll ask it here anyway:

I'm planning on watching Little Busters!, Psycho-Pass, Is This A Zombie?, and Baccano next and all of them have dubbed versions. Are they any good?
Apr 30, 2014 8:07 AM

Apr 2014
I've seen Baccano and the dubs where highly praised and I agree they're good, so I'd say go for it.
Want a riddle? What, by the end of nine, becomes two?

Apr 30, 2014 8:16 AM
Jan 2008
ThisNameSucks said:
SeibaaHomu said:

OT: I'm currently re-watching SAO in the dubbed version (currently in episode 3) and I'm liking what I'm hearing so far.

It IS a great dub. Oddly, I've heard some people speak against it, but I don't really understand why. As far as I'm concerned, it's a well-acted and well-written dub. Bang Zoom did an excellent job on this. I like Cherami Leigh's performance, and everybody else is well cast and well performed. I didn't notice anything grating about it.
OT: I really like the show. It speaks to me as a JRPG fan AND as a fan of the sci-fi cult classic Tron. This series has a mixture of both, but it goes even further with a likeable cast of characters and bits of genuine action and adventure. I heard it goes downhill somewhat after episode 14, but given what I'm enjoying of it so far, I don't think it could possibly be that bad as, say, the NADIA Island/Africa episodes.
Apr 30, 2014 10:08 AM

Dec 2009
ThisNameSucks said:
I'm planning on watching Little Busters!, Psycho-Pass, Is This A Zombie?, and Baccano next and all of them have dubbed versions. Are they any good?

Haven't seen any of the other three, but Baccano! is a very popular and highly-respected dub, even among dub haters, kind of like Cowboy Bebop. Definitely a high quality one there.
Apr 30, 2014 11:37 AM

Apr 2014
I've seen a few episodes of Pyscho-Pass, but it didn't pass me *ehem* as not having good dubs, so I think you'll be fine there too. But it's been a while since I saw them, so don't take my word for it.
Want a riddle? What, by the end of nine, becomes two?

Apr 30, 2014 12:49 PM

Aug 2012
ThisNameSucks said:
You will be sorely disappointed with the Little Busters! dub, which is directed by Christopher Ayres. Just a heads up.
Apr 30, 2014 1:13 PM

Jan 2014
gamer2710 said:
ThisNameSucks said:
You will be sorely disappointed with the Little Busters! dub, which is directed by Christopher Ayres. Just a heads up.

I've heard people preferred Tia Ballard as Komari then her Jap counterpart.
Apr 30, 2014 3:31 PM

Aug 2012
Indeed, there are a few actors worth mentioning. Komari was far less annoying and is even legitimately cute in English. The best performance in my opinion is Shannon Emerick's Riki.

Doesn't make up for the fact that the other voices were mediocre at best. The worst of course was Greg Ayres. And then there's the classic Chris Ayres-style one-take weeaboo subtitle reads lines.
May 1, 2014 12:11 AM

Mar 2012
The Little Busters dub is absolutely awful. Even by Sentai standards it was pathetic. And of course the shit cherry on the diarrhea sundae was casting Greg Ayres as Masato. I don't know why you'd pick a guy with such a wimpy voice to play an alpha male. I don't say this a lot, but trust me when I say you should stay far away from that dub.

In the case of Psycho Pass I honestly don't care about the show nearly enough to watch the whole thing again but I didn't really like the dub from what I heard. Kate Oxley is good as Akane but the guy who played Kogami (His name escapes me) sounds way too cocky. Although it's not a bad dub. Plus I've only watched one episode and a few clips on Youtube so you can pretty much take my opinion with a grain of salt. I don't see any real reason to not watch it dubbed.

Funimation are good with comedy/ecchi dubs so Is This a Zombie will probably be a pretty good dub. And Baccano... well I don't think I have to say anything about the quality of that dub that hasn't been said a million times already.
May 1, 2014 11:07 AM

Oct 2013
Just watched the dub of girls and panzer as well as kids on the slope, liked kids on the slope better but overall 2 good dubs.

I have also watched the dub of kokoro connect, very decent imo, one of my favs from sentai.
May 4, 2014 8:23 AM

Mar 2012
I just finished re-watching SAO with the English dub. Re-watching the show really did a good job of helping me re-evaluate the series and see the good in it.

As for the dub itself I really enjoyed it. Thanks to some really engaging dialogue and a much less melodramatic performance from Sugou I'd say I enjoyed it more than the original if only by a little.

To add to that I watched an interview that was on the US Blu-rays and the dub (Particularly Bryce Papenbrook's performance as Kirito) has apparently got the approval of Reki Kawahara (The Author of the Light Novels it's based on) as well as the director and producer for the show. They noted that they'd heard bad English dubs before but that SAO was of exceptional quality.

With this and Fate/Zero both being produced around the same time I'd say Bang Zoom are on a roll. It's kind of sad that they don't have many important dubs down the road aside from Toradora. Aniplex have Kill la Kill but chances are that dub won't be out until next year if at all. But when they're put behind a big show with a healthy fanbase they know to bring their A game.
May 4, 2014 10:11 AM

Jan 2014
SeibaaHomu said:
I just finished re-watching SAO with the English dub. Re-watching the show really did a good job of helping me re-evaluate the series and see the good in it.

As for the dub itself I really enjoyed it. Thanks to some really engaging dialogue and a much less melodramatic performance from Sugou I'd say I enjoyed it more than the original if only by a little.

To add to that I watched an interview that was on the US Blu-rays and the dub (Particularly Bryce Papenbrook's performance as Kirito) has apparently got the approval of Reki Kawahara (The Author of the Light Novels it's based on) as well as the director and producer for the show. They noted that they'd heard bad English dubs before but that SAO was of exceptional quality.

With this and Fate/Zero both being produced around the same time I'd say Bang Zoom are on a roll. It's kind of sad that they don't have many important dubs down the road aside from Toradora. Aniplex have Kill la Kill but chances are that dub won't be out until next year if at all. But when they're put behind a big show with a healthy fanbase they know to bring their A game.

They quite are after the disappointing Madoka dub.
May 4, 2014 11:30 AM

Dec 2009
I don't really see what was so bad about Madoka. There was only one character whose voice got a little annoying--Madoka's--and it's just as annoying in the Japanese version. It's a deconstruction of the Magical Girl genre, her voice is made exaggeratedly annoying intentionally. It's a form of parody present in both languages.
May 5, 2014 7:26 AM

Jul 2010
I recently saw the first episode of CardCaptor Sakura dubbed in English by Animax, and...BY GOD IT IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE NELVANA DUB!!! I will admit, the voice acting is a little shaky, and Kero's voice acting is a little stiff, and the sound quality of the video sucks (NISA will probably improve it with their release), but I'll give them credit, they ACTUALLY make the voices match the Japanese version, don't change names, keep the original music, and don't censor anything! Sakura actually sounds like she's ten, not like my older sister!
May 5, 2014 10:25 AM

Nov 2007
JTurner said:
ThisNameSucks said:
SeibaaHomu said:

Are they selling the uncensored version? The one they put on Hulu has all the flying heart thingies.
May 6, 2014 7:02 AM

Mar 2012
I really liked the Madoka dub though. Fate/Zero and SAO were probably better but I'd say it's on par with the Japanese

XTApocalypse said:
I don't really see what was so bad about Madoka. There was only one character whose voice got a little annoying--Madoka's--and it's just as annoying in the Japanese version. It's a deconstruction of the Magical Girl genre, her voice is made exaggeratedly annoying intentionally. It's a form of parody present in both languages.
This is a bit off topic, but I should probably mention that while Madoka is a fantastic series it's not a deconstruction and most of the people who say things like that either don't know the meaning of the word or have no knowledge of the genre at all. Actually, in most cases it's both. Of all the magical girl anime I've watched (All of Cardcaptor Sakura and three full iterations of Precure among others) none of them have had any affect on how I view the series and neither has Madoka on them. They're completely different shows with completely different target audiences and really shouldn't be compared

For one, Madoka as a character is not a parody of any magical girl tropes. She just plays the part of an innocent teenage girl thrown into a situation beyond her comprehension which is a fairly common convention even outside of the genre.
May 6, 2014 10:04 AM

Dec 2009
SeibaaHomu said:
I really liked the Madoka dub though. Fate/Zero and SAO were probably better but I'd say it's on par with the Japanese

XTApocalypse said:
This is a bit off topic, but I should probably mention that while Madoka is a fantastic series it's not a deconstruction and most of the people who say things like that either don't know the meaning of the word or have no knowledge of the genre at all. Actually, in most cases it's both. Of all the magical girl anime I've watched (All of Cardcaptor Sakura and three full iterations of Precure among others) none of them have had any affect on how I view the series and neither has Madoka on them. They're completely different shows with completely different target audiences and really shouldn't be compared

For one, Madoka as a character is not a parody of any magical girl tropes. She just plays the part of an innocent teenage girl thrown into a situation beyond her comprehension which is a fairly common convention even outside of the genre.

Call it a parody, if you prefer. A very dark, negative parody that deliberately breaks the understood conventions of the genre and blows it wide open by showing the realistic repercussions of fighting monsters as a magical girl.

Typically, the word "deconstruction" in common use has come to describe shows that deliberately break the understood conventions of a genre as a statement to the viewer, which Madoka most definitely does. People call Evangelion a deconstruction of super robot shows, as well, but I've not finished that particular series, myself.
May 6, 2014 5:14 PM

Mar 2012
XTApocalypse said:

Call it a parody, if you prefer. A very dark, negative parody that deliberately breaks the understood conventions of the genre and blows it wide open by showing the realistic repercussions of fighting monsters as a magical girl.
No, what Madoka does is takes a few little conventions and then goes off and does its own thing.

Typically, the word "deconstruction" in common use has come to describe shows that deliberately break the understood conventions of a genre as a statement to the viewer
Which Madoka never attempts to do. I know the conventions of the genre very well and Madoka doesn't go anywhere near most of them. And the few that are incorporated aren't there to make any sort of statement.

There a lot of things to praise the show for. But Urobuchi said that his aim was to create a thought provoking series set within an established genre and nothing more. And I can guarantee you the show has had no effect on how I perceived the genre despite how good it is.
May 6, 2014 9:19 PM

Dec 2009
SeibaaHomu said:
But Urobuchi said that his aim was to create a thought provoking series set within an established genre and nothing more.

A genre known for not being the least bit thought-provoking, but simple, idealistic, and easy to follow. That's breaking conventions.

That aside, even the original author's opinion on his or her work is just an opinion; an individual interpretation like any other. A series can turn out to be something the original author never intended it to be. There are artists who denounce an entire art movement but are still considered by a significant portion of the modern art community to be a significant part of that movement.

You can argue that my definition above is not the appropriate definition for "deconstruction" if you like, but breaking the conventions of the magical girl genre is absolutely, inarguably something that Madoka did and is known for.
XTApocalypseMay 7, 2014 6:32 AM
May 7, 2014 5:22 AM

Oct 2013
anyone here liked the when they cry dub? i did, found it funny in the 1st episode in some scenes. i see it get alot of hate sadly.
May 7, 2014 1:49 PM

Nov 2007
I thought it was okay. Translation wasn't distracting, and Oishi had a decent voice. It's hard to compete with Mion/Shion's Satsuki Yukino though, especially with her creepy tones.
May 8, 2014 2:05 PM

Oct 2013
Angus said:
I thought it was okay. Translation wasn't distracting, and Oishi had a decent voice. It's hard to compete with Mion/Shion's Satsuki Yukino though, especially with her creepy tones.
i see. yeah maybe is more creppy in japanese.

On topic: Checked the dub of Steins;gate and just like with cowboy bebop, is a dub that exceeds the original in so many ways, Okabe with its intellectuals remarks is one of my favorite things of this dub, it even made me kinda depressed to watch the sub later, funimation has had alot of hit and misses (sadly lately it has had lots of misses in a row imo) however, this is one of funimations biggest hit.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» What is a dub song from a children’s anime dub that you love the most?

funtime43_tr - Mar 9

0 by funtime43_tr »»
Mar 9, 9:42 AM

» Why do you like English dubs? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

coolcat - Apr 27, 2010

325 by Edawg0066 »»
Jan 1, 10:57 PM

» English dub fan, what do you think of these Japanese dubs of American cartoons?

mdo7 - Aug 31, 2020

2 by mdo7 »»
Nov 14, 2023 5:43 PM

» What are your Top 5-10 Favorite English Dubs? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KidRyan - Mar 14, 2009

261 by Joca_skljoca024 »»
Oct 13, 2023 1:55 AM

» In Defense of 4kids/New York voice actors.

funtime43_tr - Oct 25, 2022

1 by SwatKat1990 »»
Jan 18, 2023 5:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.