Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Feb 13, 2014 9:25 AM

Oct 2013
I want to know which time the Nagato spin-off is coming.
Feb 13, 2014 9:28 AM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
There's gonna be some extras that take place after 260. It's confirmed in seo's twitter. Hopefully we'll get some insight on the characters

An extra of Haruto divorcing Yuzuki and going Hikikomori with the helmet accompanying on his new journey. That will be worth reading for a good laugh.

If it is just like Suzuka, I doubt spider will get his insight on the job hunting girl and the lesbian chick. Most likely, he will copy from "Suzuka" and make it about a trip to Hirishima, to the town where haruto lived.

good insight but i was mostly talking about important characters like rin and asuka because rin did bring haruto and yuzuki together, mentally tortured the for years, and even formed a bond with haruto and even fell for him. also, asuka WAS the ex girlfriend so i am expecting a conversation between the two followed by an obvious kiss from her because you know how girls in anime are espically romance in general but mostly ones in the western media.

also, i think it's more of a proposal story since the picture shows yuzuki crying.

also, things are going real down and dirty in this weeks fantasy chapter:

https://twitter.com/seokouji/status/433942173008949248/photo/1

after all this, and i know you're all sick of it but this is just my way of praying more likely, i hope we get an amagami ss version. i hope we get rin first because i am a big fan of the psychological genre and also because rin and haruto had better interactions with eachother than yuzuki and some of the other girl IMO so seeing her messing with haruto like emiru did with kido in nozoki ana would be quite an insight and will definitely take like alot of chapters to finish. i would also like to see how they handled themselves in their married lives.
Feb 13, 2014 9:29 AM
Dec 2013
Behemoth11 said:
I want to know which time the Nagato spin-off is coming.

that's for seo to tell us
Feb 13, 2014 10:06 AM

Nov 2012
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
There's gonna be some extras that take place after 260. It's confirmed in seo's twitter. Hopefully we'll get some insight on the characters

An extra of Haruto divorcing Yuzuki and going Hikikomori with the helmet accompanying on his new journey. That will be worth reading for a good laugh.

If it is just like Suzuka, I doubt spider will get his insight on the job hunting girl and the lesbian chick. Most likely, he will copy from "Suzuka" and make it about a trip to Hirishima, to the town where haruto lived.

good insight but i was mostly talking about important characters like rin and asuka because rin did bring haruto and yuzuki together, mentally tortured the for years, and even formed a bond with haruto and even fell for him. also, asuka WAS the ex girlfriend so i am expecting a conversation between the two followed by an obvious kiss from her because you know how girls in anime are espically romance in general but mostly ones in the western media.

also, i think it's more of a proposal story since the picture shows yuzuki crying.

after all this, and i know you're all sick of it but this is just my way of praying more likely, i hope we get an amagami ss version. i hope we get rin first because i am a big fan of the psychological genre and also because rin and haruto had better interactions with eachother than yuzuki and some of the other girl IMO so seeing her messing with haruto like emiru did with kido in nozoki ana would be quite an insight and will definitely take like alot of chapters to finish. i would also like to see how they handled themselves in their married lives.

I just find it weird, how somebody who was complaining for story with a more depth meaning, is asking for Amagami SS version of KNIM. What was so depth in meaning from Amagami SS. Anyway, I think I said it before, but doing Amagami SS version of KNIM would just completely ruin it. There is nothing more satisfying than having only one ending, despite if your favorite character lost or won at the end.
Even for the games of same genre as Amagami, there is something call the True ending.
Could you imagine how pointless it would have been raging for the entire manga only to have multiple endings.
Fantasy chapters are fine, just like the title says they are fantasies. There is no reason for them to have a backstory of how they got to that point. You can fantasize about that if you really need a backstory.
Anyway, F..k KNIM, I believe is time for me to let go of this manga and continue with the next one. This should be my last post in KNIM.
Feb 13, 2014 10:11 AM

Oct 2013
Let's all meet again at the Fūka thread. :D
Feb 13, 2014 10:25 AM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:

I just find it weird, how somebody who was complaining for story with a more depth meaning, is asking for Amagami SS version of KNIM. What was so depth in meaning from Amagami SS. Anyway, I think I said it before, but doing Amagami SS version of KNIM would just completely ruin it. There is nothing more satisfying than having only one ending, despite if your favorite character lost or won at the end.
Even for the games of same genre as Amagami, there is something call the True ending.
Could you imagine how pointless it would have been raging for the entire manga only to have multiple endings.
Fantasy chapters are fine, just like the title says they are fantasies. There is no reason for them to have a backstory of how they got to that point. You can fantasize about that if you really need a backstory.
Anyway, F..k KNIM, I believe is time for me to let go of this manga and continue with the next one. This should be my last post in KNIM.

well reason being that the characters from KNIM were far more interesting and yuzuki seemed kinda downplay eversince her situation with her father and yet some of the side characters were written surprisingly well with the exception of yuzuki and haruto and while haruto has been stale due to the horrible writing it would be fun and interesting to see how he develops his relationships with each girls based on their personalities. i mean come on. in the fantasy chapter with rin you have to admit that with the fact that he's dating her and is living with him does need some kind of explanation as well as how harto and akari got together when it shows that it has the same history as the manga which shows chapters 79 and 186 and the fact that takashi is still married to kiyomi and still has a child so something must've happened between him and yuzuki and with the way their relationship went it does bring alot of curiouslity. heck, i was also interested in finding out how haruto developed his relationship with shiho. nanami is not much of a question but it would be nice to see how they went through with this as a couple because like i said she seems interesting. that and it is possibly better than dating some childlike 20 year old. and i know a bunch of people used some alternate routes with asuka in fan fics but it would be curious how seo would pull it off considering that ediotrs will make him do the amagami ss version or whatever. also, i know you'll love to see the fantasy chapter with adfachi as much as i do and we all know that'll be coming consdering nagato and nagaoshi got theirs, it would be good to see them develop their relationship as well. if they even decide to do it without yuzuki in the picture then i wonder how he'll be able to meet asuka and rin and more likely adachi? eh, haruto would probably meet asuka and adachi in his college years. still, it would be quite interesting to see him and rin in their high school years because you can pull so much tnesion in high school.

i know you're sick of me repeating my wants for that version hut i'd thought i'd give my 2 cents
Feb 13, 2014 10:26 AM
Dec 2013
Behemoth11 said:

we definitely shall. and if there's anything KNIM related we can meet eachother here too good friend :)
Feb 13, 2014 10:58 AM

Sep 2011
Spider-titan55 said:
Behemoth11 said:

we definitely shall. and if there's anything KNIM related we can meet eachother here too good friend :)

Agreed ;)
I'm finally on holiday so I'll finally be able to read chapter 1 and talked about it on the forums \o/
Feb 13, 2014 4:07 PM

Aug 2011
Behemoth11 said:

Just finished my KNIM marathon, see ya there!
Feb 13, 2014 4:16 PM
Dec 2013
NihonFalcom said:
Behemoth11 said:

Just finished my KNIM marathon, see ya there!

You better :)
Feb 14, 2014 4:15 AM
Dec 2013
spoilers for fuuka chapter 2:

We get some fanservice from Seo-sensei. So look forward to the siblings underwear guys!! Yuu starts school and is pretty timid. Barely speaks and already starts to get teased. Fuuka is in the same class and uses his photo "shoots" to get him to start talking. After this some people ask to get his number but he forgot his phone at home and couldn't give anyone his details. He starts to beat himself up and when he goes home FUuka stops him. They go to a CD shop together to get some "Usamune" straps that you can only get when you're in a couple so she has him pretend to be her boyfriend. They hold hands and he says that it was a big deal. They get two straps and she forces the second one onto Yuu ambiguously saying that she doesn't know if they're dating yet. Yuu gets home and FINALLY checks twitter to find a message and a picture of her eye from a girl asking if he remembers her.

-The end
Feb 14, 2014 11:55 PM

Nov 2012
I came for the romance, and stayed for the romance...and liked it! Finally, I'm through with this! ^ ^

Want some free EN TL light novels? Take a look at my loot...→Missing out on an Anime OP/ED? Check the complete collection here...→
Feb 15, 2014 2:36 PM

Apr 2012
Well I think most of us can agree here that KNIM had to much BS but I can honestly say I will miss it though I been reading it for like 3 years almost every week oh well everything ends eventually and that ending even though it was ok it seemed rushed in my OP they could have done better. I guess now its time to move on to Fūka
Toshihiro_ChrisJan 8, 2016 1:52 PM
Feb 15, 2014 11:32 PM

Aug 2013
Ah, unlike most others, I started reaching Kimi no Iru Machi pretty much when it finished. Basically, I had all 261 chapters at the tip of my fingers.

And let me tell you... man was this a ride. There were times where I just sat in one place for hours to read this manga; that's how much I wanted to know what would happen next. The drama was great, the characters were great, but there were some moments throughout the manga that felt stale.

However, I can't really say I didn't enjoy reading about Haruto and Yuzuki's peaceful love life. It's funny, because when all the drama was going on, I was thinking "When can I just read a peaceful story?". And when it all ends, I feel a bit bored.

It's not perfect, but the fact that I enjoyed reading Kimi no Iru Machi makes Kimi no Iru Machi a masterpiece creation by Seo Kouji.
Feb 16, 2014 10:22 AM
Jul 2013
IT'S DONE!!!IT'S F#&@KING DONE!!!
I will miss this series(actually,idk).Good drama,average "misunderstandings", BS bombs here and there,and.timeskip.and.cherry blossoms time.marriage.happy end.wut.
a bit abrupt ending,but i can live with that.no more rage :(((
...SHH SHH it's all over now...

OKAY I ADMIT I LIKED KIMI NO IRU MACHI
i plead guilty
"You must not be preoccupied with yourself. You won’t be able to see anything. You’ll be unable to move a step. Care about other people, if you do, you’ll understand that it’s worth living no matter how painful the world is."
Feb 26, 2014 4:04 PM
Jul 2013
never again

I don't know how people who have followed this manga since it came out were able to put up with seo's shit. i hated almost every bit of drama and im amazed that you guys managed to wait a week or who knows how long for each chapter. really. so glad its over
asdasdasdasdasFeb 26, 2014 4:07 PM
Feb 27, 2014 12:02 AM

Jan 2011
ITS OVER!!!!!!!!!! honestly think finishing this from start to finish is an achievement in its self

before all the bullshit and like 2-3 years of crap we had to put up i give this just barely an 8/10
Feb 27, 2014 4:46 AM

Sep 2011
Sheer_Khuwat said:
never again

I don't know how people who have followed this manga since it came out were able to put up with seo's shit. i hated almost every bit of drama and im amazed that you guys managed to wait a week or who knows how long for each chapter. really. so glad its over

If you hated it so much, why did you continue reading? It eludes me how people can hate on something but still hang on to it like a limpet
Feb 27, 2014 6:19 AM
Dec 2013
ekanseht said:
Sheer_Khuwat said:
never again

If you hated it so much, why did you continue reading? It eludes me how people can hate on something but still hang on to it like a limpet

because the book is fun to rerad and fun to rage.
Feb 27, 2014 7:42 AM

Sep 2011
Spider-titan55 said:
ekanseht said:
Sheer_Khuwat said:
never again

yeah but only to an extent...
Feb 27, 2014 9:46 AM
Dec 2013
ekanseht said:
Spider-titan55 said:
ekanseht said:
Sheer_Khuwat said:
never again

quite so but the book does make you excited for what the heck is gonna happen next.
Feb 27, 2014 10:15 AM

Sep 2011
Spider-titan55 said:
ekanseht said:
Spider-titan55 said:
ekanseht said:
Sheer_Khuwat said:
never again

quite so but the book does make you excited for what the heck is gonna happen next.

true
Feb 27, 2014 11:40 AM

Oct 2013
In the end everyone loved the ending, right spider? ;-)
Feb 27, 2014 1:17 PM
Dec 2013
Behemoth11 said:
In the end everyone loved the ending, right spider? ;-)

whatever-_-

i still feel like this ending wasn't even accomplished since we don't even know what the characters went through, rin and asuka never shared any scenes with haruto in the final arc since two of them are important to him, and haruto finally got his dream wish he should've done in the first place. also, they haven't learned squat in their own adventures. they just get rewarded with BS.

also, daiki is gonna fail in life since we know who haruto and yuzuki are. i hope his guardians help him through this.
Feb 27, 2014 2:18 PM

Sep 2011
Having a deja vu here :D
Feb 27, 2014 4:27 PM

Oct 2013
Hm...Rin and Asuka weren't really important in the last arc. It's a good thing Seo brought them up at the end again. U-U
Feb 28, 2014 6:00 AM

Sep 2011
Behemoth11 said:
Hm...Rin and Asuka weren't really important in the last arc. It's a good thing Seo brought them up at the end again. U-U

Basically no one was important in the last arc besides the two MCs. That doesn't mean we don't need closure for the most important supporting characters. Asuka and Rin were important during the span of the story.
They were more important than Kiyomi, and I would argue on the same level of importance than Takashi and Akari, who all had their case closed correctly.

I don't feel we've had enough of a conclusion for those two
Feb 28, 2014 6:19 AM

Oct 2013
Nah...Akari and Takashi had the childhood-friend bonus. The meaning of what Akari said to Haruto about his relationship with Yuzuki was more meaningful in my opinion, because she knew both of them for so long. Their were introduced as a Trio. and Seo brought it up again at the end. There is nothing wrong with it, I guess.
Feb 28, 2014 6:49 AM
Dec 2013
Behemoth11 said:
Nah...Akari and Takashi had the childhood-friend bonus. The meaning of what Akari said to Haruto about his relationship with Yuzuki was more meaningful in my opinion, because she knew both of them for so long. Their were introduced as a Trio. and Seo brought it up again at the end. There is nothing wrong with it, I guess.

what akari said back in chapter 258 was just predictable as crap. this why we wanted seo to troll us in the final chapter. *sigh* if this wasn't a shounen we would've been getting these no matter if it's either good or bad that the series would be getting:

haruto having se with asuka in the love hotel

lack of trolling

not having the cheap ways like him breaking up with asuka because yuzuki says she loves him and forces him to be with her if she doesn't move o another place or all of that LDR nonsence.

unpredicatble and original ending or just a sad enbding.

seriously, seo definitely owes us all big time

i don't see how you can give these a free pass. i know it's opinions and all but with everything that happened i'd imagine you'd be quite mad. it's also a shame how one person compared GotW with it's slow pace and repetitive bullying story to KNIM. again i know it's opinions but it just feels insulting how a good manwha ha sto be compared to a souless manga
Feb 28, 2014 6:49 AM
Dec 2013
ekanseht said:
Behemoth11 said:

Basically no one was important in the last arc besides the two MCs. That doesn't mean we don't need closure for the most important supporting characters. Asuka and Rin were important during the span of the story.
They were more important than Kiyomi, and I would argue on the same level of importance than Takashi and Akari, who all had their case closed correctly.

well the OVAS will be focusing on yuzuki's point of view so hopefully we'll see them there.
Feb 28, 2014 9:56 AM

Sep 2011
Spider-titan55 said:
ekanseht said:
Behemoth11 said:

well the OVAS will be focusing on yuzuki's point of view so hopefully we'll see them there.

I hope so
Feb 28, 2014 10:18 AM

Oct 2013
Spider-titan55 said:

i don't see how you can give these a free pass. i know it's opinions and all but with everything that happened i'd imagine you'd be quite mad. it's also a shame how one person compared GotW with it's slow pace and repetitive bullying story to KNIM. again i know it's opinions but it just feels insulting how a good manwha ha sto be compared to a souless manga

I just don't care so much about awkward side-characters as others. The main story got a conclusion. Not everyone liked it at first, but it wasn't so bad as you described it, Spider.
Your main problem is you place characters like Asuka and so on in a higher position they desere
and are upset about the story, because it focus on the main-characters, which you just don't like.
Yes, it would be nice if we could see more of all characters, but that's maybe something for an Omake.
The story of KNIM had a few good rudiments and that's something we shouldn't belittle.
Feb 28, 2014 10:43 AM
Dec 2013
Behemoth11 said:
Spider-titan55 said:

I just don't care so much about awkward side-characters as others. The main story got a conclusion. Not everyone liked it at first, but it wasn't so bad as you described it, Spider.
Your main problem is you place characters like Asuka and so on in a higher position they desere
and are upset about the story, because it focus on the main-characters, which you just don't like.
Yes, it would be nice if we could see more of all characters, but that's maybe something for an Omake.
The story of KNIM had a few good rudiments and that's something we shouldn't belittle.

all the manga showed was just some poitnless fillers, trolling, and some not well written moments of yuzuki and haruto. i mean we saw cats, crab bras, job hunting girl, slutty coworker, pointless LDR nonscence, rin's slave never to be seen again, time skipping, chisa having a crush on haruto, and haruto and yuzuki being knuckleheads. the important things we are missing are:

more of nanami

nanami's relationship with fujikawa because we don't know anything about the kid and he just seems to young to date someone like her

how asuka is doing

how akari is doing

takashi's relationship with kiyomi

how rin is doing

how that red headed lesbo is doing

how that slave of rin is doing

you think i ndon't have a right to express my feeling about this manga? from time to time again haruto and yuzuki have provedn to be irredeemable characters who get rewarded for bullshit. at least in suzuka the characters learn from their mistakes and grow and despite yamato getting beaten(even beaten up) by arima again and again at least he still has the ones who are closest to him. hopefully yu won't suffer the same fate because most people are starting to dislike the character.
Feb 28, 2014 11:35 AM

Oct 2013
I didn't implied that you shouldn't express your feelings, Spider. However, we also shoudn't forget the story was entertaining enough to keep us reading it. :3
Jet_Nice_GuyFeb 28, 2014 11:40 AM
Mar 2, 2014 3:05 AM
Apr 2012
i really think she's with anoher person given her history she really love to swing alot,
thank god she is not her teenage personality i finally starting to less hate her
in the past i pretty much her her in that time she getting lovely dove with kanzaki even haruto already show some spirit,
less hate her with kazama understand pity date,
but spending the last of her days with kanzaki men thats just a bullshit(rage) special she show different side of her,(you only suppose to show that on the person you love,on that part im starting to think does she really like haruto?) that hurt so bad from a guy perspective knowing that she like you 2
Mar 4, 2014 12:53 AM
May 2011
Hmm, I hated Kazuma. Kazuma was a plot device to add more drama to the story. Asuka was just a filler. Her role was to keep Yuzuki's seat warm. A lot of people could have seen that one coming. If it wasn't for Kazuma, the manga would have ended way sooner. Haruto and Yuzuki is way too compatible. The other characters are just there really, I would had loved to see more of Rin.

I rather have a spinoff with Rin than Fuuka.
Mar 18, 2014 6:26 PM

May 2010
Satisfactory. 6/10 because there were a lot of stupid things in the manga after they started living together.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Mar 19, 2014 4:32 AM

Sep 2012
I'm giving this a 6/10, riding on mostly nostalgia.

So disappointing this manga fell apart and became so obnoxious to read.
Apr 21, 2014 10:50 PM
Dec 2013
Wow he has a kid now, Still young.

8/10

Jun 20, 2014 2:23 PM
Jul 2012
That was a satisfying ending. One of few anime/manga that I've enjoyed in a while. Wow. I just can't fathom that it's done.

10/10
Jul 19, 2014 12:31 AM

Jun 2009
I was still expecting it to be til 270, guess this site caught me off guard. But I still can't believe it's over, though I really like how it ended up. 8/10

Getting married is the last step in a relationship. I mean of all moments everything will end up like that. Well that's for me I like the series anyway
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Aug 6, 2014 6:24 PM

Jul 2014
I started reading this series when it first game out, and I was a avid reader until about chapter 170-ish. Then I went through a 1-2 year hiatus on all manga/anime due to laziness and personal life reasons.

I've only just come back to anime/manga recently and I had forgotten about this gem which was my highlight of every week. Reading this series every week gave me so much joy, sadness, pain, laughter. I just couldn't get enough.

So I started re-reading this from chapter one, so that I could immerse myself into it once more. Binge read the entire series in two days. I'm honestly really glad I was able to read it all in two days instead of once a week for five years.

I was browsing through the forums on certain episodes and I was really confused about all the hate KNiM got from various long-time readers and people who just started. I could understand if you didn't like it from the beginning, but for those who kept on reading and raging were the ones that really confused me?

It's understandable to be sad or angry that SJ is not writing it the way you would have preferred, but as I too might have felt feelings similar to you own I was able to accept it because it's the Mangaka's world. We are only the observer(s).

There's no way he could write it so that everyone would enjoy it, but he told his story the way that he wanted to do it. I respect it. I love it. I'm still in that bliss feeling after finishing KNiM about five hours again. I've had thought like " I wish this would have never ended " or " If only he had added a couple more chapters or at least held out until chapter xxx ".

I'm actually really happy about all the people who flamed and raged because it just shows how much SJ's work had of an effect on you. That's probably one of the artists greatest feelings. To be able to unite people across the world in discussion about it every week. If I was the artist I would be overwhelmed even if it was negative remarks because I would have known that you took my work into your heart and were able to express it freely.

I admittedly cried for about an hour after I finished reading because I had so many emotions running through me heart and soul. I guess it was because I could connect because I am in a long distance relationship as well because I am finishing my masters in another state from my fiance.

I thought the ending was quite fair, slightly rushed in my opinion. I think he would have been able to put a couple filler chapters in between ch 260-261 about those 1.5 years that was skipped. Sure we get small amounts of information such as Takashi and Kiyomi's second child, but I would have preferred to know more information in that time period. Oh well, I'm still very impressed and very happy about the overall end chapter.

10/10. Yes. 10/10. Through everything. Hiroshima. Tokyo. Kazama. Kochi. All of it.
Aug 28, 2014 1:23 PM

Apr 2013
I know the theme of this story is separation and shit, but the last few chapters were so fucking unessecary, especially when the mangaka suddenly pulls a 'everything is suddenly perfect' ending. At least I marathoned this series in three days, so I can still remember the manga before non random girl filler stuff came. 7/10 cause the beginning was so good
Oct 4, 2014 8:27 PM
Oct 2014
This manga was awesome indeed :D ....
Oct 5, 2014 12:26 PM

Jun 2014
Talk about a rushed ending. Thoroughly enjoyed the series. It fell a little stale during the Job arc, but that was fine. I'm a sucker for happy endings. Pointless breakup tbh. I wanted him to leave his job and let Yuzuki follow her dream as a teacher since he had no real emotinoal connection to his job. Shoulda became a chef from the beginning.

Oct 5, 2014 12:34 PM

Jun 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed it up until the job arc, but since I'm a sucker for happy endings I was pleased. He had a pointless breakup and should have just left his job in the beginning and let Yuzuki pursue her dreams as a teacher even if it meant giving up his job. He knew he wasn't passionate about his own job, and since Yuzuki loved hers he should have dropped his in order to follow her. Pointless drama.

Rushed ending as well. Akari had a more meaningful wedding (it had feels to it).

Gonna drop this here, but seeing the side bitches move on and find their own loves is a bit ... empty? While I understand that they need to move on, it always seems that their love with the MC is always stronger than the love they've found currently.

Btw Asuka ftw. I was yelling "side bitch ftw" when he started dating her. Haven't seen a couple more perfect and laid-back. Sure, Yuzuki is his true love, but Asuka's relationship with MC was very compatible.

Oct 14, 2014 12:15 PM

Jun 2014
8/10
But if series can carry atmosphere and intensive like first 140 chapters I'll give it 9/10

I really like a countryside atmosphere of early series too.
Dec 5, 2014 7:18 PM
Dec 2013
Sorry I have been harsh on this manga and Seo. I think I was mad that he paired haruto with yuzuki, who by god is a very annoying character in this series it's sad to see other girls get rejected for someone like her.....poor asuka:( and Akari :(.

Anyway, after retreading the manga again and again and learn more about storytelling and true honest to God feelings I feel like I should give the manga an 8 or a 7. To be honest from the beginning this manga got me even more inspired to slice of life, drama, and romance. The story is more human and natural, it gets people and its truely one of those mangas that inspires you with the exception of the romance because of the main character picking the wrong girl:( it's pretty much the reason why Seo kouji is like my second favorite mangaka. He's like hajime isayama, echido oda, iwahara yuji, and that guy who brought us aku no hana. Sorry for all the crap I said about you but I hope you can improve your writing.
Jan 6, 2015 8:42 PM

Apr 2014
That ending caught me by surprise. I thought it was going to end on chapter 270. 7/10 overall the first few chapters were 10/10. Probably up until Kazama died maybe a bit further.
Jan 27, 2015 3:26 AM

Jan 2014
It was mainly filler from 170-240 but this manga was really enjoyable!

I really enjoyed the happy ending. The breakup when they moved away was understandable since they were important to each other so much but their jobs were also important. I'm glad Yuzuki waited for Haruto in the end, that makes it the perfect end :D
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

» Is there a better english translation of this manga?

Reshiram_IX - Apr 17

2 by Cristobal2325 »»
Apr 17, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 132 Discussion

belarion - Apr 21, 2011

22 by Mohan_Raj3 »»
Mar 19, 11:12 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 140 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechDragon - Jun 21, 2011

113 by uruna117 »»
Jan 20, 9:09 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 259 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

outkastfox - Jan 26, 2014

1089 by DarkHumor04 »»
May 28, 2023 4:09 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 253 Discussion ( 1 2 )

viesiu - Nov 23, 2013

61 by psyche-K »»
Sep 28, 2022 11:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.