Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jun 27, 2013 9:24 PM

Feb 2013
bbQsauce said:
What? Akira bullied? In a school where teachers are supposed to be soldiers? Well, at least now she can do the hikki on the VVV, it's more spacious and she can hack better.

The school she was bullied in wasn't Sakimori. I can't tell, but I think it was middle school. She probably left school for sometime before joining her brother in high school. Their parents probably paid them a lot of money to let her do as she pleases.
Jun 27, 2013 9:27 PM
Oct 2010
Also I suppose the ending hints at another valvrave?
Jun 27, 2013 9:27 PM

Oct 2009
6/10 Anything more would be an insult to the director and author.
Jun 27, 2013 9:29 PM

Jul 2009
skudoops said:
So next season we get explanations for the hidden history, friendship of the dead, the 101 council, the children of the valvrave, a clan that eats life and the seed of the galactic empire? Sounds legit, this show got everything, conspiracy theories, rape, mechs, super powers, vampires, tits, screaming ability names and more!

I'd watch it. Anime should be an escape from real life.

Anyway, while I don't think this show has the best storyline this season, it made up for it by being fun to watch and fun to speculate on. Has some of the best music too. I'm glad that boku ja nai came back as an insert for this episode. :3
誰も、未来を信じない
Jun 27, 2013 9:32 PM
Oct 2010
sunshine_sakura said:
skudoops said:
So next season we get explanations for the hidden history, friendship of the dead, the 101 council, the children of the valvrave, a clan that eats life and the seed of the galactic empire? Sounds legit, this show got everything, conspiracy theories, rape, mechs, super powers, vampires, tits, screaming ability names and more!

I'd watch it. Anime should be an escape from real life.

Anyway, while I don't think this show has the best storyline this season, it made up for it by being fun to watch and fun to speculate on. Has some of the best music too. I'm glad that boku ja nai came back as an insert for this episode. :3

Yeah, at first I was really negative about this show but it definitely grows on you.
Jun 27, 2013 9:34 PM

Jan 2010
Irenesharda said:
rederoin said:
mixordia said:
Saki x L-Elf? Ohh... I will like if it happens!

That kid has Haruto's eyes.

I think its either Eru erufu x Saki/Haruto's kid or Eru erufu and Haruto's kid(I would not be surprised if this way actually possible).

Well, because of the lighting, we can't tell if the kid's eyes are blue or violet. Violet can suggest either L-elf or Saki (they both have the same eye color). However, since the boy's got L-elf's looks, I'd say child of L-elf and Saki.

First of all.
When did it confirm that it was Saki child in the first place? (We don't even know who's child it was)
In their dialogue. (It didn't say that much) (This series is trolling left n right) (We can't be sure)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 27, 2013 9:36 PM

Feb 2012
Jun 27, 2013 9:39 PM

Jul 2010
Wow, I'm looking forward towards S2. The curveballs Sunrise loves to throw at ya is crazy.
Jun 27, 2013 9:42 PM

Apr 2011
Lots of people die to poison gaz

Computer Lonely Girl gets the last Valverave

Cain captures Haruto and L-elf cuz he's apparently more imba than L-elf, being his teacher and all.

When the last Valverave uses it hacking dildo attacks and destroys everything in its way, Cain activates his magic power and captures unit 02, plug it with something then runs away.

a new group of individuals appear at the end, somehow related to magic.

8/10 can't wait for next season
Jun 27, 2013 9:44 PM
Apr 2011
Sourire said:
bastek66 said:
Butthurt imminent
NTR incoming.

I hate Haruto but if this seriously happens I'm dropping this show.

What's NTR?

I'm kinda hoping Haruto and Saki end up together and that the kid shown in the beginning was theirs. Well, here's to waiting.
Jun 27, 2013 9:48 PM

Apr 2011
This show is fucking genius. Can't wait for 2nd season.
Jun 27, 2013 9:57 PM
Jun 2013
i know its probably way to early but these are my prediction/thoughts for the end of the series based on everything ive seen so far
Asrance88Jun 27, 2013 10:06 PM
Jun 27, 2013 10:00 PM

Aug 2012
Tyrel said:
Calumz said:
Sourire said:
Tyrel said:
Welp. I can describe this series as being a "Troll/Funny" type, basically saying it was my go to for laughs and giggles. If it wasn't for all the laughs + gg's subs<3, I'd have dropped this show long ago.

5.5/10.
#YOLO, you're generous.. -.5 = 5/10

i give the show a 9 mad?

Why would we be mad? You're just acting immature now lol.

Now?
Jun 27, 2013 10:19 PM

Mar 2012
Cons:
- MC is worse than your average beta
- People made the most idiotic choices like staying near a giant freaking drill
- Fighting became a bit repetitive at times
- L-elf is OP (hopefully his ability to predict the future is explained in S2)

Pros:
- Awesome OST
- Great animation
- Interesting mechs
- Several of the fights were pretty cool
- Some characters were interesting (such as L-elf)
- Since this was split into two seasons S1 focused on character/Valvrave introductions meaning S2 will most likely have better fights, story, and explanations of the several mysteries left unanswered.

Overall i quite enjoyed this anime although at times i was annoyed by some of the choices made by the characters. 8/10.
Jun 27, 2013 10:22 PM

May 2010
Hot iron's in the vacuum of space FFS also did we see the rape baby? on top of that, V-tan can talk? op dude be op as hell like usua,l ahh this show you just gotta love since you cant really hate it, since its enjoyable to some point will be watching the the shit storm unfold in S2 and hate self for it

5/10
Jun 27, 2013 10:27 PM
Oct 2010

This is what makes it so good.
Jun 27, 2013 10:27 PM

Aug 2010
Hydnlife said:
Hot iron's in the vacuum of space FFS also did we see the rape baby? on top of that, V-tan can talk? op dude be op as hell like usua,l ahh this show you just gotta love since you cant really hate it, since its enjoyable to some point will be watching the the shit storm unfold in S2 and hate self for it

5/10

Not just irons in space, they were the old fashioned ones you needed to heat via external fire.
Jun 27, 2013 10:29 PM
Apr 2013
Well if the job of this episode was to get me to want to know what happens next, it damn well succeeded.

Valvavrave: I give it a 666/100.
Jun 27, 2013 10:48 PM

Jan 2012
The waiting game has begun!
Jun 27, 2013 10:49 PM

Jul 2012
Holy fucking shit. AOTYAYEY. Like, seriously.

TOO GUD. S2 S2 S2 S2 S2
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Jun 27, 2013 10:51 PM

Jan 2013
Nice final episode.
6.5/10
Jun 27, 2013 10:52 PM
Apr 2011
Everyone's saying, "No NTR please." What the heck is NTR?
Jun 27, 2013 11:01 PM
Oct 2010
SCNFan said:

I assume it's non tentacle rape. Anyway, the dude at the end talking to the Mages or whatever is the president of Arus. So we also got some banks run the world type stuff going on now.
Jun 27, 2013 11:03 PM
Oct 2012
Sourire said:
bastek66 said:
Butthurt imminent
NTR incoming.

I hate Haruto but if this seriously happens I'm dropping this show.

Well two things with the image one she has a gun, and something crazy is about to happen and it might be positive. CRAZY huh?

Ok the first future image is Saki in 214 and this new one is 211 Thus the fighting with the bull is in the future, from the kid being shown.

Number 2 this is 200 years in the future this could be her grandson for all we know.

Magius actually could be the good guys surprisingly... and the Bull images and the final valvrave still have not be reveal thus I still think Shoko could eventually become the bad guy. I feel like its going to be one or the other.
Jun 27, 2013 11:06 PM

Aug 2010
I don't get what everyone complains about. This show kicked ass.

It was campy as hell, yet high quality and engaging. Absolutely hilarious at times too.

8.5/10 for the season, 9/10 for the episode.
Jun 27, 2013 11:06 PM

Mar 2012
SCNFan said:
NTR basicaly is taking someone from their partner wether they are official couple or love interest.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Jun 27, 2013 11:15 PM

Jan 2011
The first season is a 7/10 and I'm prob being generous. It's good but meh idk. I do think S2 will really drive home the story since it itself has a lot of potential now that nearly all the pieces are on the board.

good stuff right there
Jun 27, 2013 11:18 PM
Dec 2012
MCAL said:
Well if the job of this episode was to get me to want to know what happens next, it damn well succeeded.

Valvrave: I give it a 666/100.
Jun 27, 2013 11:22 PM

Feb 2013
OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH THAT CLIFFHANGER wow this show never ceases to amaze me!!! Apparently there's 13 episodes and the 13th is July 4th? Is MAL wrong?

Anyways I seriously can't wait for a second season in October it's going to kill me to wait that long
Jun 27, 2013 11:26 PM

Mar 2013
Wow, Sunrise just took a mediocre show and give it's first season an ending so great it's the thing I'm most hyped for this fall.

GG Sunrise.
Jun 27, 2013 11:27 PM
Apr 2011
NeoAnkara said:
SCNFan said:
NTR basicaly is taking someone from their partner wether they are official couple or love interest.

If Saki goes to that guy in the end, I'm gonna flip. I'd drop this anime in a heartbeat.
Jun 27, 2013 11:33 PM
Dec 2012
pp813 said:
OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH THAT CLIFFHANGER wow this show never ceases to amaze me!!! Apparently there's 13 episodes and the 13th is July 4th? Is MAL wrong?

Anyways I seriously can't wait for a second season in October it's going to kill me to wait that long
it's only 12 eps, can't see why they would show a preview to the 2nd season in the second-last ep.
Jun 27, 2013 11:47 PM

Feb 2013
Hydnlife said:

5/10

What's wrong with heat being in space? O.o
Jun 27, 2013 11:54 PM

Feb 2013
FiveOVER said:
Hydnlife said:

5/10

I can understand what he's saying in terms of incredulity of "irons" trying to maintain a heat so hot that it will not instantly freeze again once away from it's heat source since Space is pretty close to 0 Kelvin. (which would by the way, cause them to shatter) But it's anime, and mecha anime at that, so I don't expect the science to be that accurate.
Jun 27, 2013 11:57 PM

Jul 2009
pp813 said:

In the mean time, watch this xD
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTU5MDMxMzI0.html
誰も、未来を信じない
Jun 27, 2013 11:57 PM

May 2010
6/10 & 4/5

will will watch season 2 for epic lolz and L-11.
not a very good anime but a entertaining one.
Jun 28, 2013 12:02 AM

Apr 2008
What a way to end a season with cliffhanger. Good to see the pilots away from the module, and ill guess we'll what happens between Saki and Haruto. And i kinda saw that girl being the pilot. If you noticed in the opening, when the characters appear, it pretty much tells you the last pilot. It showed all the pilots appearing in order - Rukino, Inuzuka, Thunder, Renbokouji (Wasn't it weird that she appeared before everyone else? But Onwards to season 2.

Jun 28, 2013 12:03 AM

Apr 2010
And they were kind enough to announce a second season for Fall 2013. Now we play the waiting game.

Jun 28, 2013 12:12 AM

Aug 2012
Well it started to get a bit more interesting towards the end (mostly because i enjoy seeing those annoying kids get beat by the Dorssians), but it was still a pretty crappy series.

5/10
will watch the 2nd season cuz why not.
Jun 28, 2013 12:15 AM
Oct 2010
Also did anyone else find Cain's deduction of why the scientist guy was a soldier hilarious? Firstly Jior is a neutral country, so he couldn't have had that injury in a battle prior, secondly if he thought they caused the wound then how could he come to that conclusion since they were attacking everyone?

It's also funny how the 6th valvrave was on B1, just under the ground floor and the others were much further down. Seemed super convenient lmao.
Jun 28, 2013 12:22 AM

Feb 2013
Irenesharda said:
FiveOVER said:
Hydnlife said:

5/10

I can understand what he's saying in terms of incredulity of "irons" trying to maintain a heat so hot that it will not instantly freeze again once away from it's heat source since Space is pretty close to 0 Kelvin. (which would by the way, cause them to shatter) But it's anime, and mecha anime at that, so I don't expect the science to be that accurate.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't transfer of heat through radiation a slow process? The Valvraves' or any spacecraft for that matter wouldn't have any problems with overheating if that wasn't the case.
Jun 28, 2013 12:24 AM

Oct 2010
Didnt care for last episode. Spend too much time on them special people. I swear just about the whole cast is retarded.
Jun 28, 2013 12:35 AM

Feb 2013
bonifide said:
Didnt care for last episode. Spend too much time on them special people. I swear just about the whole cast is retarded.

Good for you.
Jun 28, 2013 12:43 AM

Jun 2009
That. Was. Amazing.
My favorite part was Cain beating Eruerufu. And "Onii-chan" lol
Also, who the hell was that kid?!

It's going to be hard waiting for 3 months.
Hopefully, A-Drei and the dorssian gang will be more relevant next season <3

10/10 AOTS
Jun 28, 2013 12:49 AM

Aug 2012
You know, even though it was all over the place at some points, and that one episode with the singing was terrible, it wasn't too bad.
Jun 28, 2013 12:54 AM

Oct 2010
Amazing Episode, This anime never ceased to amazed me , Damn CLIFFHANGERS , i will have to wait till October for its s2 nw , i wud kill me waiting for so long... , i pray this show doesnt turn into NTR ! that L-elf similar kid of future .After seeing the future saki talk in epi 7 n this episode why do i feel as if Haruto is dead now , frm the way she talks n refers of haruto ???
Finally that shadow figure in Ed songs besides the Valvrave O.S. girl is revealed n it [he /she ?? ] seemed pissed !

Friends i wanted to knw frm where is the story ,etc.. for this anime taken , i mean i saw its manga on MAl n its publishing date start is Jun 4, 2013 , so does that mean its an original animation ???
Jun 28, 2013 1:02 AM
Jul 2012
FiveOVER said:
Irenesharda said:
FiveOVER said:
Hydnlife said:

5/10

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't transfer of heat through radiation a slow process? The Valvraves' or any spacecraft for that matter wouldn't have any problems with overheating if that wasn't the case.

Exactly. "Actually, Space Does Not Work That Way. In brief, there are two reasons why. Firstly, near a star (like, say, in Earth orbit), space is very well heated — like a sunny day on Earth, only without that pesky atmosphere to block any heat. Secondly, even in deep space, where the temperature is in fact very low, it's still not "cold" in the usual sense — you won't lose heat very quickly, because vacuum is a very good insulator. For more information, visit the analysis page."
Jun 28, 2013 1:12 AM

Jul 2007
SCNFan said:
NeoAnkara said:
SCNFan said:

If Saki goes to that guy in the end, I'm gonna flip. I'd drop this anime in a heartbeat.

^THIS.

However Saki is the most popular character both in japan and the west, so I doubt they will dick her over the same way certain green haired best girl got dicked over.

Asrance88 said:
i know its probably way to early but these are my prediction/thoughts for the end of the series based on everything ive seen so far

This is VERY likely except L-Elf part. I fully expect him to get some sort of tragic ending, considering his character archetype.

Irenesharda said:
rederoin said:
mixordia said:
Saki x L-Elf? Ohh... I will like if it happens!

That kid has Haruto's eyes.

I think its either Eru erufu x Saki/Haruto's kid or Eru erufu and Haruto's kid(I would not be surprised if this way actually possible).

Well, because of the lighting, we can't tell if the kid's eyes are blue or violet. Violet can suggest either L-elf or Saki (they both have the same eye color). However, since the boy's got L-elf's looks, I'd say child of L-elf and Saki.

Except that this makes absolutely no sense EVEN for valvrave.
Jun 28, 2013 1:22 AM

May 2010
CallMeIshmael said:
FiveOVER said:
Irenesharda said:
FiveOVER said:
Hydnlife said:

5/10

Exactly. "Actually, Space Does Not Work That Way. In brief, there are two reasons why. Firstly, near a star (like, say, in Earth orbit), space is very well heated — like a sunny day on Earth, only without that pesky atmosphere to block any heat. Secondly, even in deep space, where the temperature is in fact very low, it's still not "cold" in the usual sense — you won't lose heat very quickly, because vacuum is a very good insulator. For more information, visit the analysis page."

ever thought about that it might be a different universe with different rules (physiks n shit) where all this takes place?

also..teenagers go apeshit in mechs..no point in talking about inconsistencies at this point.
Jun 28, 2013 1:31 AM
Jul 2012
Guys, time to stop using "space vampires", it has been revealed in this episode that all of these vampires are Magius. And they:(take everything with a grain of salt)
A. Build/mass-produce/complete the Valvraves and the AIs
B. Joined JIOR/Dorrsia in order to mass-produce
C. They secretly rule the WORLD!
So yep. And I think Haruto is the only Generation 3. I think this because Haruto is the only known one of them to have spaz attacks. Its possible that his Valvrave was an incomplete? And, he became known as a Generation 3, which meant he was sort-of linked to his Valvrave/AI.

Onto another topic, Akira's Valvrave might be WWWWAAAAAYYYYY TOO OVERPOWERED! If you noticed/read some of the instruction for it's weapon, it appears that, well... keep hitting ANYTHING electronic tool with the hammer/weapon, and hope it makes a green circle upon impact, and guess what? You have officially hacked a machine! But! It said if its red, it ain't working.

Still, enjoyed the first season from start to finish(despite other people's opinions). I gave this a 9/10. Then again, don't trust the ratings, I'm being strangely gracious with my votes today.
Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kakumeiki Valvrave Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2013

473 by Archean-Return »»
Feb 13, 7:02 AM

» is it good?

me_good - Mar 24, 2016

2 by RudeRedis »»
Jan 20, 9:37 AM

Poll: » Kakumeiki Valvrave Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 13, 2013

677 by Catalano »»
Nov 13, 2021 12:09 PM

Poll: » Kakumeiki Valvrave Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 16, 2013

270 by Catalano »»
Oct 6, 2021 11:55 PM

Poll: » Kakumeiki Valvrave Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 9, 2013

342 by Catalano »»
Sep 29, 2021 9:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.