Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jun 20, 2013 6:17 PM

May 2013
NihonFalcom said:
Leapling said:
ALTHOUGH ALCOR'S COULD HAVE BEEN PREVENTED IF YOU DIDN'T INTEND TO KILL HIBIKI.

I still blame Alcow for Makoto's death, I mean it's not her fault that Yamato's dick is so delish, heck, I'd be all over that too.

FAK U ALCOW

I appreciate his D as well, and if DeSu2 were more popular I'd make another thread like this: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=610325&show=0

In theory, it would still be Yamato's fault if his D was the reason for her death.. How does Alcor have anything to do with the deliciousness of Yamato's D?
Jun 20, 2013 6:35 PM

Dec 2011
Makoto... Why :(
I need to read some spoilers from the game, GOD. I didn't understood so many things.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 20, 2013 6:38 PM

Jun 2009
I liked the ED with only Hibiki and Yamato, it looks cool.
This episode was the best one yet. Goodbye, Alcor ;_; you were so moe.

And fuck yeah Yamato (I don't even know how he survived but I'm glad) I want him to win so bad, but it won't happen baceuse MC can't ever lose.
Jun 20, 2013 6:42 PM

Jan 2013
xJapaliicious said:
I need to read some spoilers from the game, GOD.

Jun 20, 2013 6:47 PM

May 2013
I expect the unexpecting, so I expect Hibiki to lose next ep.
Jun 20, 2013 6:49 PM

Apr 2012
2/5
Jun 20, 2013 6:52 PM

Aug 2011
Leapling are you a fujoshi?
Jun 20, 2013 7:14 PM

May 2013
NihonFalcom said:
Leapling are you a fujoshi?

I don't really believe in labels.

I ship those who are most compatible with each other, and they're often males. I guess you could call me a shipper?
Jun 20, 2013 7:24 PM

Aug 2011
Leapling said:
and they're often males

k bro
Jun 20, 2013 7:24 PM

Jan 2008
Didn't really feel it when Io and Daichi were offed as much as Makoto, whom they made more eternally devoted to Yamato in the anime rather than in the game where she was constantly giving second thoughts on his cruel actions/decisions.

Glad they kept all of Alcor's septentrione transformations from the game...the Doc Ock tentacles were new though.

Wonder if they're going to
...I doubt it because they killed every character thus far besides the hero, the bad, and the big bad (Polaris; for being a dick, destroying the world).

Edit:
Forgot to mention this, but when did Hibiki have time to grab the last piece of the dragon that ate Mizar, shrink it, and stuff it in his pocket in time and know how to use it at the terminal? Unless they decided it was already there to begin with ever since he first used the dragon stream's power.
Estoy_GordoJun 27, 2013 5:03 PM
Jun 20, 2013 7:27 PM
Jan 2013
wow. this is close to what i expect....

and, the reset ending for sure. now that the characters dead
Jun 20, 2013 8:12 PM

Feb 2013
The fact that their memories started fading was just so sad. But I'm really excited about the upcoming fight
Jun 20, 2013 8:36 PM

Mar 2010
Stark700 said:

Nice action I guess.
Gogogogo Hibiki. Time to settle it finally. I wonder who will come out on top.

I wonder if you did shed some tears ....Like I did :'(

this episode was cool and sad. Rewrite huh?and memory fading..?
I predict even if *they* were to be restored..the memories won't come back.
They probably won't remember hibiki. That will be so much sad ..

But I trust the producer have some way better than that.
Looking forward for next episode.. Daichi ..nita :(
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 20, 2013 9:08 PM
Apr 2011
NihonFalcom said:
Paul said:
Still wondering why Hibiki doesn't have either Genbu or Seiryu.

Thought he'd get the Temperence bunch too, would've been awesome.
Right after I saw Suzaku I expect them to do it :(

Someone's been playing Persona, hahaha. Yea, I agree... it feels weird that not only did he get "good" demons at the start, he didn't get the complete set. I mean if it was all four against Zaou Gongen at once, I would say they wouldn't die immediately. Having Byakko not losing against Zaou Gongen is like saying Alcor is just a pussy compared to Byakko. WHICH IS NOT TRUE!!! Maybe he finally summon them at the very end and fuse them into ...... interesting results. It can create Vile, Tyrant and Deity class if fused. I guess that's what they are trying to do.
Jun 20, 2013 9:45 PM

Feb 2012
Pretty decent episode, glad to see there's only one left.
Jun 20, 2013 10:50 PM

Aug 2010
Hm, I wonder if they'll just end up killing off everyone, Yamato and Hibiki for a double KO... Probably not, since they've already tried the double KO with Yamato and Alcor.

If this path was in the game, I would imagine it being similar to trying to get the Perfect Crime achievement in Heavy Rain. Make all the bad decisions as possible to kill off everyone...
Jun 20, 2013 11:14 PM
Dec 2012
Just one more episode to go.

Still wondering how the Yamato and Hibiki battle will go out.

Hopefully some awesome battle scenes ^_^
Jun 20, 2013 11:54 PM

May 2013
ah wow, what an episode! Pretty cool. Everyone dies, the world is disappearing, Yamato and Hibiki are the last people standing, memories fade, and here's the fight comin. Nitta why dont you say you love Hibiki so when your memories about him fade you probably get a chance to date him? XD

Almost cried when Makoto dies (she trusted Yamato so much nonono ;___:), Alcor & Yamato's childhood moment, and when Daichi's saying, "Who is Hibiki? I remember he was a good friend"
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ;__________;

DIS ED SEQUENCE:

This makes me wanna listen to the ED song in a day.
AND I WANT TO TIME TRAVEL TO NEXT WEEK PLS-

For those who play the game, I've a question:
souhienJun 21, 2013 12:06 AM
Jun 21, 2013 12:43 AM
Feb 2013
Holy shit, I thought Alcor doesn't die.
Jun 21, 2013 12:54 AM
Sep 2012
Another shitty episode, how much farther downhill can this garbage go? Reset ending confirmed too.
Jun 21, 2013 1:37 AM

Feb 2010
lightcard said:

For those who play the game, I've a question:

Jun 21, 2013 2:13 AM

Nov 2011
Nothing much to look at in the ED anymore.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Jun 21, 2013 3:56 AM

Dec 2011
Chibistic said:
xJapaliicious said:
I need to read some spoilers from the game, GOD.

Lulz. That's why I love Fumi and expected more screen time for her :o
Jun 21, 2013 4:01 AM
Mar 2013
i was expecting Alcor to die but it really makes it being sad
no memories no feelings nothing meh lol
Jun 21, 2013 5:06 AM

Sep 2012
I remember Yamato throwing his phone away to let the demons running amok. How come he still holds a phone later? Perhaps he keeps a bunch of phones with him?

And the last part where Hibiki faces Yamato reminds me of the last part in SAO when the Aingrind world collapses after the game was cleared...
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Jun 21, 2013 5:50 AM

Jan 2012
Lol everyone died ^^'
And how did Yamato survive the double suicide???
Ooh well... I feel I'll be extremely pissed off at the next episode
Jun 21, 2013 5:52 AM

Aug 2010

prefect song for these moment

Jun 21, 2013 5:55 AM
Nov 2012
actually very good climax.. it was interesting almost whole episode through(exception for when hibiki was being a nuisance). but i liked the duel between alchor and yamato. :p
nows just the time for hibiki and yamato to settle things.. suppose hibiki might make a instant summon of some darn new crazy demon when every hope seems out for him or something.. Naaah?!, well it could happen? ;)
Jun 21, 2013 6:13 AM

Dec 2012
I'm really disappointed that Alcor is portrayed to be really weak compared to other Septentriones. So much for a Septentriones that "has given humanity knowledge." I remember last episode Alcor just flicked his fingers and easily disposed an upper powerful demon. In this episode, he is a squishy target that those two other demons ganged up on. Even in raw power, Alcor suicide move does not even enough to seriously hurt already beaten-up, and drained Yamato.

I can't help but feeling unsatisfied at this force encounter between Hibiki and Yamato. Of course, Yamato had been unreasonably beefed up in order to have the final encounter with Hibiki. However, there are other ways of making that happen without ruining the prefect image of an invincible Alcor. One way is to make him favor Hibiki but still let both Hibiki and Yamato meeting Polaris. That way, Alcor uphold the status of a "watcher of humanity." The other way is to make Alcor protect humans against the last attacking Septentriones. Doing that will save Ari, Fumi, and Jungo's lives and other people. Alcor would have been erased by Polaris by going against his order, but Alcor's death would have been much more meaningful. Alcor's body would provide a temporary safe place for other surviving humans against the approaching void, while Hibiki and Yamato settle their differences at the gate to Polaris.
ThangLongJun 21, 2013 10:23 PM
Jun 21, 2013 6:50 AM

Apr 2013
Wow this is bad, this is really really bad. Though I will watch it until the end. Hibiki better fight Polaris at the end of the series though!

2/5

Kerozinn said:
they will obviously go for some bullshit happy end next week.

this show has been one of the worst this season.

2/5

No, I think Hibiki is undoubtedly going for Daichi's ending. : p
Jun 21, 2013 6:53 AM

May 2010
Damn, everyone is dead except for Hibiki and Yamato. Now, I am pretty sure that next episode, everyone will be revived.

Btw, the ending song looks pretty cool with only yamato and hibiki though sad at the same time.
TragicRomanceJun 21, 2013 6:59 AM
Jun 21, 2013 7:05 AM

May 2013
Why do I feel somehow this could happen: (those who dont want spoilers please dont read)
Jun 21, 2013 7:13 AM

Feb 2012
Ok episode... intense but some details just ruined it for me, like how the HELL did Yamato survive that explosion and how did Daichi keep talking after disappearing, since Nitta just stopped blabbering as soon as her mouth vanished. The scene with Makoto taking Alcor's attack was really well made, tho.

Just show yourself, Polaris.
Jun 21, 2013 8:59 AM

Feb 2010
as expected ,since i already predicted Hibiki and Yamato will be the last one
survived...Makoto and Alcor's death was heartbreaking ;__;
Yamato blame himself for all their deaths by saying i killed them was hurt too,poor him.

Dota 2 Esports Stories are a fuckin Anime IRL Anime Sports

Jun 21, 2013 10:07 AM

May 2013
aiikyoya said:
Yamato blame himself for all their deaths by saying i killed them was hurt too,poor him.

Hm yeah you said what I said above lol.
Jun 21, 2013 1:30 PM

Aug 2011
FUCKING SHIT EVERYONE DIED. UGH DAICHI AND ALCOR DIED WHY UGHHHHH.

FUCKING SAKO DIED TOO.

NO.

I'M SO MAD.

EVERYONE DIED.

AND I HAVE TO WAIT A WEEK.

The world of ongoing anime is painful. This anime is killing me.
Jun 21, 2013 1:47 PM

Sep 2008
Why I have hope that Hibiki will win,
and we will have a chance to change history,
all people who died will be alive again,
but nobody will remember all these 7 days.

Something like they will back to moment when Hibiki and Daichi were in cafe.
Possible meet other character example they will go to Jungo's restaurant,
they will see Hinako, have short talk with Airi and become friends with Nitta.

I alwys thought ending must have some ending spoiler...
First destroyed city, characters who disappeared are dead.
and then city, like nothing happen and all rest these characters happy xD
Jun 21, 2013 3:59 PM

Oct 2011
I never realized till now that the Opening shows scenes of the episode

On topic:
Crying T_____T I can't believe they died. Makoto sacrificed herself for Yamato( Love, Hope for the future). Alcor why!!!! Daichi and Io OMG!!!!! Disappearing into the void and entrusting their hope on Hibiki. Forgetting him too at the same time, I couldn't stop crying. I hope Yamato gets what he deserves.

Dat Ending scene is empty. Yamato at one end while Hibiki on the oppisite side
Everyone is gone

Ahh they gonna go to that Ending Route.
AnimeFan500Jun 21, 2013 4:12 PM
Jun 21, 2013 4:19 PM

May 2013
LittleStar said:
Why I have hope that Hibiki will win,
and we will have a chance to change history,
all people who died will be alive again,
but nobody will remember all these 7 days.

Something like they will back to moment when Hibiki and Daichi were in cafe.
Possible meet other character example they will go to Jungo's restaurant,
they will see Hinako, have short talk with Airi and become friends with Nitta.

I alwys thought ending must have some ending spoiler...
First destroyed city, characters who disappeared are dead.
and then city, like nothing happen and all rest these characters happy xD

ALCOR. WHAT ABOUT ALCOR.
Jun 21, 2013 4:21 PM

Feb 2013
Super awesome action, poor Alcor. I thought for a moment Yamato may well be Polaris considering Alcor was like "you sound like Polaris" to Yamato, but I guess he's not.

Sad how Nitta and Daichi disappeared :( Seems like they keep piling this trial and that trial on top of each other haha

Obviously Hibiki is going to win...then talk to whoever Polaris is and the world will come back and Daichi and Nitta. I mean if Hibiki were to start humanity over again/Yamato were to, he'd at least need another female on thr planet... Right? To start civilization again? Haha
Jun 21, 2013 5:00 PM

Aug 2011
Amazing ep. Cerberus vs Byakko sounds like an intense battle. I really loved how everyone else has disappeared from the ED as well except the two survivors.
Jun 21, 2013 5:36 PM

Oct 2011
Am I the only one that adores Yamato and thinks Hibiki is super annoying? Cuz to me Yamato is a unique antagonist plus he's got some wicked fighting skills, while Hibiki is just this typical "wants to save everyone but doesn't do shit" main character. If it wasn't for Yamato, I'm just about 90% sure the human race would have failed the test in no time. I was sad to see Makoto and Alcor die though. :( They were my other favorite characters. THAT ENDING SONG!! Omg there's like nobody left in it. *sobs*
Jun 21, 2013 5:53 PM
May 2013
watching this anime make me remember the game of Shin Megami tensei nocturne. all the human route suck. path of all respect, path of strength is matter etc. i always took the normal route which ignore all idea. and also the true demon route! kick the god ass playing with people life. shit become demon is more fun. haha. i think hibiki will like to ask polaris to turn the world as it before. hahaha
Jun 21, 2013 6:03 PM

Jan 2013
Mehh dont care
Jun 21, 2013 9:10 PM
Apr 2013
Preview of the last episode:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMB1NCOYaSA&feature=player_embedded

From the way it looks, there'll be no battle with Polaris. The last battle would be Hibiki vs. Yamato. I really really want to watch this! I want to watch how their last duel would be! XD
Jun 21, 2013 9:13 PM
Apr 2013
Erzaa said:
Am I the only one that adores Yamato and thinks Hibiki is super annoying? Cuz to me Yamato is a unique antagonist plus he's got some wicked fighting skills, while Hibiki is just this typical "wants to save everyone but doesn't do shit" main character. If it wasn't for Yamato, I'm just about 90% sure the human race would have failed the test in no time. I was sad to see Makoto and Alcor die though. :( They were my other favorite characters. THAT ENDING SONG!! Omg there's like nobody left in it. *sobs*

I don't think Hibiki is annoying, but like you, I really adores Yamato! Just as you said, he's rather unique. So far, I never saw an antagonist like him. Though, he's much crueler and colder than he is in the game. In the game he talks and smile (smirk) more. But I still like this animated version of Yamato :)
Jun 21, 2013 9:57 PM

Sep 2012
Only one more episode of this mess left. I'm so glad it'll be over.

Everyone is dead now except for 2 people, it's pretty obvious that everyone is going to be revived again. What a waste of such a great ED.
Jun 21, 2013 10:31 PM

Dec 2012
Leapling said:
ALCOR. WHAT ABOUT ALCOR.

In order for humanity to flourish again without fear extinction, Septentriones (tools of Polaris to erase humanity) are not needed. I think Hibiki understands this so his demands for Polaris would exclude the revival of Septentriones, including Alcor of course. However, the man named Ureu Mono maybe able to live, Alcor can live again as a human :D

btw, I think the anime did not do Alcor justice. I retain my opinion that Alcor seems like a side character in this anime, despite him being an important character in the game that people said.
Jun 21, 2013 10:45 PM

Feb 2010
lightcard said:
aiikyoya said:

Hm yeah you said what I said above lol.

OH LOL i didn't realize it,im sorry...we have the same thought

Dota 2 Esports Stories are a fuckin Anime IRL Anime Sports

Jun 21, 2013 11:04 PM

Mar 2013
3v3 Pokemon battle inbound......
R.I.P Alcor, even though he was a system, I still considered him human because his feelings prove it
:(
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Devil Survivor 2 The Animation Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2013

259 by HibiChika »»
Nov 19, 2023 12:07 PM

» Time Loop Theory (Game Spoilers)

Kaiser-chan - Jun 4, 2013

3 by HibiChika »»
Nov 19, 2023 11:59 AM

Poll: » Devil Survivor 2 The Animation Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 13, 2013

180 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Aug 23, 2021 8:34 PM

Poll: » Devil Survivor 2 The Animation Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 6, 2013

184 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Aug 23, 2021 8:33 PM

Poll: » Devil Survivor 2 The Animation Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 30, 2013

134 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Aug 23, 2021 8:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.